PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Luke
05-26-2010, 11:11 PM
We like to get off topic alot in the MMA section so I thought maybe throw this off topic thread up for all the other subjects we talk about. Its a sticky thread so it will always be at the top of the MMA section .Lets see how this works ::handshake::

Luke
05-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Anyone watching the bodies keep dropping in the Orlando-Boston game?

SPX
05-26-2010, 11:12 PM
I think this is an excellent idea.

I actually hate having to go to the OT section to post stuff, especially since I think that LESS people see it there than would see it here.

Luke
05-26-2010, 11:18 PM
I think this is an excellent idea.

I actually hate having to go to the OT section to post stuff, especially since I think that LESS people see it there than would see it here.

I agree ::handshake::

poopoo333
05-26-2010, 11:27 PM

Two more wins for the Magic and I win that Magic win series bet!

Luke
05-26-2010, 11:33 PM

Two more wins for the Magic and I win that Magic win series bet!

Would be a hell of a comeback poopoo. Orlando has the momentum in the series now for sure . Boston's all injured like they were in the regular season.

Honestly it wouldnt surprise me if Orlando takes the series now

GL man

SPX
05-27-2010, 12:36 AM
You know what sucks?

Running out of beer.

You ever have one of those drinking nights where you're just chilling, doing your thing, watching a movie or listening to some music, rolling through some beers and eventually you realize there's just nothing else in the refrigerator? Well I'm here to tell you that that sucks.

I'd be tempted to go to the store so I can keep this party going if it wasn't a 30 minute round trip on foot.

Luke
05-27-2010, 12:45 AM
You know what sucks?

Running out of beer.

You ever have one of those drinking nights where you're just chilling, doing your thing, watching a movie or listening to some music, rolling through some beers and eventually you realize there's just nothing else in the refrigerator? Well I'm here to tell you that that sucks.

I'd be tempted to go to the store so I can keep this party going if it wasn't a 30 minute round trip on foot.

nah never really have that problem because I dont drink that much .I do run out of pop while watching a movie and eating popcorn and get pissed because the only thing left to drink is water

I only heavy drink while on vacations then when I'm at home I drink a margarita every now and then but thats it.

30 min walk ? yikes !!!

You need a bicycle man you'd be there and back in 10 minutes ::handshake::

SPX
05-27-2010, 12:49 AM
I only heavy drink while on vacations then when I'm at home I drink a margarita every now and then but thats it.

I'd say I only HEAVY drink on special occasions, but of course that definition is all relative.

A 6 pack for me is pretty typical on most nights. Usually it's enough. Sometimes it's not. Tonight it wasn't.

30 min walk ? yikes !!!

You need a bicycle man you'd be there and back in 10 minutes ::handshake::

Yeah, about 15 minutes each way. I got a place that's right up the street but they closed about 45 minutes ago. I should've had the foresight to realize what was up and go up there before they closed, but I fucked up on that one.

MMA_scientist
05-27-2010, 02:43 PM
I have never had a beer.

True statement.

MMA_scientist
05-27-2010, 02:44 PM
SPX, you drink a 6pack every night? Or just game night?

Luke
05-27-2010, 03:48 PM

Every night .

I've told him that isnt healthly

MMA_scientist
05-27-2010, 04:44 PM

Every night .

I've told him that isnt healthly

I see. So how long have you been an alcoholic?

Seriously though, we only need 64 ounces of WATER per day... 72 ounces of beer every night... well, that's quite a bit isn't it.

But then again, you are a very large human being... oh wait....

SPX
05-27-2010, 05:27 PM
I try to take a couple of nights off a week to just chill. That plan doesn't always work out, but it IS the plan.

I know it's kind of a cliche, but the thing is that at the end of the night I just want to relax. I'm a pretty high-strung person, and after about 7 o' clock I like to drink some beers, listen to some music, maybe watch a movie . . . that kind of thing.

MMA_scientist
05-27-2010, 05:35 PM
I try to take a couple of nights off a week to just chill. That plan doesn't always work out, but it IS the plan.

I know it's kind of a cliche, but the thing is that at the end of the night I just want to relax. I'm a pretty high-strung person, and after about 7 o' clock I like to drink some beers, listen to some music, maybe watch a movie . . . that kind of thing.

I see. I am like the exact opposite of you in pretty much every way we have ever discussed. I am totally chill almost all the time. Extremely low key and pretty much always relaxed. It actually takes quite a bit to even get a reaction from me.

Which is probably a reason I never got into D&A. I feel fine. No need.

I don't know 6 cans of anything sounds like a shitload to me. I have clients sometimes tell me they drink a 12 pack a day or something, and I have always thought that it was a lot. Even if someone said they drank 72 ounces of water at night, I would think that was a lot. We aren't even talking over the course of a full day. Anyway, have fun with the cirrhosis.

That said, I like to sit and chill too. I also don't drink sodas or coffee. I pretty much just drink water at home, iced tea at work. About once a week I will have some lemonade or something.

After my kids hit the rack, I usually work for another hour, then pretty much vegetate for an hour or so. Sometimes I watch TV, but only if I have something on the DVR, I don't flip channels. Sometimes I will throw my grappling dummy around. Every once in a while I will talk to my wife.

SPX
05-27-2010, 05:52 PM
I see. I am like the exact opposite of you in pretty much every way we have ever discussed. I am totally chill almost all the time. Extremely low key and pretty much always relaxed. It actually takes quite a bit to even get a reaction from me.

Yeah, I've noticed that we're not exactly two peas in a pod. I doubt we'd get along very well in real life.

But yeah, I'm pretty high strung. My mind races at 100 MPH pretty much at all times. It's nice to knock it down to 70 or 80 for a few hours out of the day.

I don't know 6 cans of anything sounds like a shitload to me. I have clients sometimes tell me they drink a 12 pack a day or something, and I have always thought that it was a lot. Even if someone said they drank 72 ounces of water at night, I would think that was a lot. We aren't even talking over the course of a full day.

I know, or have known, people who drink a lot more than I do and do it regularly. I actually "cut back" to a 6-pack because I thought I was drinking too much. It was getting closer to 7 or 8. Some nights I try to limit it to 4 or 5. And I try to take a couple of weeks a night to not drink at all.

My step-dad is a full blown alcoholic and has been for 30 years and is probably one of those 12-pack guys you mentioned. I know the pitfalls if you don't keep an eye on your shit.

Anyway, have fun with the cirrhosis.

Hey, thanks.

Every once in a while I will talk to my wife.

That's funny.

MMA_scientist
05-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that we're not exactly two peas in a pod. I doubt we'd get along very well in real life.

We probably would because I am super easy to get along with. I am much more of an ass online than IRL. Like I said, I'm pretty easy going, so stuff doesn't really bother me. So I would probably just laugh at all the crazy shit you say.

SPX
05-27-2010, 06:10 PM
We probably would because I am super easy to get along with. I am much more of an ass online than IRL. Like I said, I'm pretty easy going, so stuff doesn't really bother me. So I would probably just laugh at all the crazy shit you say.

Ha ha.

Well that sounds okay then.

triathlete
05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
My mind races at 100 MPH pretty much at all times. It's nice to knock it down to 70 or 80 for a few hours out of the day.

Seconded. I usually go swim or run or something though. Probably not good because it winds up working against me. More time to think, more ideas, more work, more to think about.

Brains are overrated.

SPX
05-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Seconded. I usually go swim or run or something though. Probably not good because it winds up working against me. More time to think, more ideas, more work, more to think about.

Brains are overrated.

I used to just smoke weed every night but for some reason I started getting really mindfucked and paranoid whenever I did it. I felt like I had been betrayed by a lover.

zY|
05-27-2010, 09:10 PM
So I'm on the Lakers tonight at -7.5.

I regret this already.

Luke
05-27-2010, 09:15 PM
SPX wrote:
My mind races at 100 MPH pretty much at all times. It's nice to knock it down to 70 or 80 for a few hours out of the day.

My mind use to run 100 mph and I was much more of a spaz but in the last
2-3 years I'm alot more relaxed about things. I think that had to do with money worries,school and work all at the sametime.Now its just workl

Things that use to get me all worried,rilled up or mad dont bother me anymore. I'm pretty relaxed anymore. Life's too short to worry about every detail of everything . ::handshake::

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 09:30 PM
I have the Lakers/Suns going over 216 tonight.

Luke
05-27-2010, 09:43 PM
So I'm on the Lakers tonight at -7.5.

I regret this already.

I have nothing but had I bet it would have been the same .I see a blowout tonight

Luke
05-27-2010, 09:43 PM

GL I couldnt pick a O/U to save my life

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 09:44 PM

GL I couldnt pick a O/U to save my life

It has been over every single game this series, and by a lot too (except game 4)

zY|
05-27-2010, 09:53 PM
41-25, this is more like it.

Luke
05-27-2010, 10:03 PM
41-25, this is more like it.

Kind of like I expected it to be .Glad its looking better for you

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 10:13 PM
The gap is closing again... I hope both teams turn it up in the 2nd half...need more points!

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Looks like I will be losing my over bet unless this goes to OT.

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:23 PM
We will both be losing if the Suns keep hitting these BS threes.

Luke
05-27-2010, 11:24 PM

LA sure is worthless at times

Gasol and Arrest most of all

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:30 PM
fuck this gay shit

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:30 PM

For things to be perfect for us:

They go into over time.
They score a lot.
But Lakers dominate and win by 8.

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:32 PM

For things to be perfect for us:

They go into over time.
They score a lot.
But Lakers dominate and win by 8.

Good call. I hope the Suns tie it up.

Although the Lakers aren't doing anything anyways, just Kobe hitting retarded shit.

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Wow, this very well may go to OT!!!

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Wow, this very well may go to OT!!!

Yeah with the Lakers playing with themselves and Nash doing wtfever he wants.

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:38 PM
YES!!!! THAT WAS FUCKING CRAZY!!! OMG MY HEART IS BEATING LIKE FUCKING CRAZY

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:38 PM
ROFL!!

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Although watch out for Kobe to ruin it.

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Although watch out for Kobe to ruin it.

3.5 seconds, fuck that. This has to go into OT....

I hope.

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Well suck my ass

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Gay.

That was the 1st shot fucking Artest hit all night.

poopoo333
05-27-2010, 11:41 PM
Ugh, this is fucking stupid.

Luke
05-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Yes that was stupid for both of you. This game reminds me why I quit betting the NBA

Question ? WTF was that idiot Gasol guarding Nash for? That moron can barely guard a telephone poll

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:54 PM
I was gonna just take the Lakers ML too, but noooooooo got greedy. Was -390.

SPX
05-27-2010, 11:56 PM
I am also unhappy considering I am officially proclaiming. . .

WAR SUNS!

zY|
05-27-2010, 11:59 PM
fuck the goddamn suns. I've hated them since they started making political statements with that 'Los Suns' shit last series. Just fucking play basketball, fags.

SPX
05-27-2010, 11:59 PM
fuck the goddamn suns. I've hated them since they started making political statements with that 'Los Suns' shit last series. Just fucking play basketball, fags.

The Suns are the second most awesome team in the NBA.

Behind the Jazz.

Luke
05-28-2010, 12:00 AM

was -330 at matchbook.

LA blew alot big leads in the 4th against Utah last year. I thought for sure this was going to be a blowout. How they blew a 18 point lead is beyond me .

They suck is the only thing I can say.

Artest,Odom,and Gasol are just fucking shit up. Bynum isnt doing anything either.35 year old fisher is the only one helping out Kobe

I think whoever wins between Boston-Orlando beats these guys

Luke
05-28-2010, 12:00 AM

::lmao::

zY|
05-28-2010, 12:01 AM

was -330 at matchbook.

LA blew alot big leads in the 4th against Utah last year. I thought for sure this was going to be a blowout. How they blew a 18 point lead is beyond me .

They suck is the only thing I can say.

Artest,Odom,and Gasol are just fucking shit up. Bynum isnt doing anything either.35 year old fisher is the only one helping out Kobe

I think whoever wins between Boston-Orlando beats these guys

Yeah I was thinking blowout as well.

Gasol usually does well and Odom has big games. Fisher usually doesn't do shit. He hits clutch shots though.

Luke
05-28-2010, 12:03 AM
The Suns are the second most awesome team in the NBA.

Behind the Jazz.

you like teams that play all offense and no defense dont you?

I'll let you in on a little secret: defense wins championships ::handshake::

SPX
05-28-2010, 12:04 AM

I'll let you in on a little secret:

Your mother is out sucking cocks on the corner of 3rd and Main. I can confirm that because I was there.

zY|
05-28-2010, 12:06 AM

MMA fans don't understand this. If a guy plays defense in MMA he's a boring POS who should be demoted to the undercard, vilified, and fired.

Luke
05-28-2010, 12:07 AM
MMA fans don't understand this. If a guy plays defense in MMA he's a boring POS who should be demoted to the undercard, vilified, and fired.

LOL ::lmao::

SPX thinks the LA-Suns game today was an early stoppage

SPX
05-28-2010, 12:08 AM
All I'm going to say is that considering the fact that I'm from Memphis (Grizzlies) and lived in Minneapolis (Timberwolves) for a while, I am more than happy with the Jazz.

Luke

I'll let you in on a little secret:

Your mother is out sucking cocks on the corner of 3rd and Main. I can confirm that because I was there.

your mom is probably still handing out those cards yelling"anything you want 20 bucks" on the corner of flamingo road and las vegas blvd.

Suns blow.Utah blows ::thumbdown::

SPX
SPX thinks the LA-Suns game today was an early stoppage

I think you're mother did an early stoppage. . .

. . . considering I didn't get to finish.

Luke
05-28-2010, 12:10 AM
I think you're mother did an early stoppage. . .

. . . considering I didn't get to finish.

not my fault you're impotent

she still gets paid the same ::thumbup::

zY|
05-28-2010, 12:12 AM
::thumbup:: http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/headers/20100527082719_knee2.JPG ::thumbup::

SPX
05-28-2010, 12:13 AM
^^^ That's some shit right there.

Luke
05-28-2010, 12:14 AM
::thumbup:: http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/headers/20100527082719_knee2.JPG ::thumbup::

jesus WTF?

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 08:24 AM
I dont know WTF that is zY, but that shit had me crackin up.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 08:29 AM
I dont know WTF that is zY, but that shit had me crackin up.

Oh shit, now I know what that is.

Luke
05-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Gary Coleman just died from a brain hemorrhage

SPX
05-28-2010, 03:02 PM
I read earlier that he was on life support. Sucks for him. I think that he had a pretty difficult life overall. He never really seemed to find his groove and hasn't exactly been successful in his career as an adult.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 03:10 PM
I read earlier that he was on life support. Sucks for him. I think that he had a pretty difficult life overall. He never really seem to find his groove and hasn't exactly been successful in his career as an adult.

It is sad. But really it is only because we "knew" him as a kid. So we got to watch the transformation from innocence.

Its all in the perprective... had he grown up as a wealthy child of a politician or something we would have all said how wasted everything and had opportunities the rest of us only dream about.

That said, I feel for the guy, because he obviously hated being treated like a cute little kid (because he still looked like one). That has to be humiliating... I see it all the time with young looking/short guys. Its almost as if you HAVE to be a full time asshole to get some respect. Then everyone says you have a Napoleon complex. Its no win.

SPX
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
That said, I feel for the guy, because he obviously hated being treated like a cute little kid (because he still looked like one). That has to be humiliating... I see it all the time with young looking/short guys. Its almost as if you HAVE to be a full time asshole to get some respect. Then everyone says you have a Napoleon complex. Its no win.

Yeah, it's true. I am not only relatively short at 5' 7"ish, but also look young. I'm 28 and look 22, most people say. So I can say from experience that people treat you the way that you look and not necessarily the age that you are. There's a real psychological thing at play there.

I would hate to know what it would be like to go through life being some shit like 4'8" all my life. That's gotta be rough. Especially if the rest of your features don't develop like they should. I mean shit, he was 42.

From what I understand his marriage also was a disaster. The girl he married basically said that he just didn't know how to interact with people. I bet he just felt isolated all his life.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Im 6'9", Its harder than you think being that tall.

Luke
05-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Im 6'9", Its harder than you think being that tall.

::shake:: You're not 6'9"

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 03:37 PM
::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime::

5'10" BITCHES

MY PENIS IS 8 INCHES.....................ROUND!

Luke
05-28-2010, 03:38 PM
::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime:: ::haptime::

5'10" BITCHES

MY PENIS IS 8 INCHES.....................ROUND!

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 03:38 PM
I think being a freak one way or the other is tough. But I would much rather be in the 98% on the tall end than the short end. I would much rather be 6'10" than 4'10".

Luckily, I am right in the middle at 5'11"... but I wouldnt mind having a few more inches.

Soren,
5'7" is well withing the "normal" sphere, IMO. I know guys that would kill to be 5'7".

But I agree on Gary Coleman, that is a hard existence...especially for more masculine personality types, which he had, from everything I saw from him.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 03:40 PM
somebody post a picture of themselves... I am really curious what you guys look like. Also, who are you? I am curios about my fellow degenerate gamblers.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 03:41 PM
My boss is real short. Not Gary Coleman short, but he is probably around 5'5". He has that tuff guy complex about him. Always says he is not scared of anyone, blah blah blah. He is the coolest boss I ever had, but I would put that nigga on coma if we got into a fight.

Luke
05-28-2010, 03:43 PM
somebody post a picture of themselves... I am really curious what you guys look like. Also, who are you? I am curios about my fellow degenerate gamblers.

There's a picture of me in the pawn stars thread in the other shit section:

http://www.investwithsports.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8365

Last picture .I'm on the right. I'm 6'1" 185

SPX
05-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Here's me. . .

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3442/4647785931_2c55573d48_m.jpg

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 03:55 PM

You gonna post yours up?

Luke
05-28-2010, 03:57 PM
You gonna post yours up?

Yeah MMAscientist you brought it up. Post of picuture with you and one of the Gracie fighters or in BJJ gear

Luke
05-28-2010, 03:57 PM
My boss is real short. Not Gary Coleman short, but he is probably around 5'5". He has that tuff guy complex about him. Always says he is not scared of anyone, blah blah blah. He is the coolest boss I ever had, but I would put that nigga on coma if we got into a fight.

LOL

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 03:58 PM
[quote="MMA_scientist":17twgr03]somebody post a picture of themselves... I am really curious what you guys look like. Also, who are you? I am curios about my fellow degenerate gamblers.

You gonna post yours up?[/quote:17twgr03]

god no.

I don't put shit up of me on the internet. I will PM you if you really want to know.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 03:59 PM
^^^^^^^^^Ive never posted a pic of me too, but Ill post one in this thread. Ill take a quick pic of me on my phone....

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:00 PM
You gonna post yours up?

Yeah MMAscientist you brought it up. Post of picuture with you and one of the Gracie fighters or in BJJ gear

I will post one if you promise to delete the post. I live a double life. I like to keep my stuff private.

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:01 PM
For some reason I was a little hesitant. Doesn't make sense though since I have YouTube vids out there with me in them. . .

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Jesus you guys act like your wanted by the FBI .

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:04 PM
I will post one if you promise to delete the post. I live a double life. I like to keep my stuff private.

I'll delete it after like 30 minutes if you really want me too ::handshake::

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:06 PM
I am at work, I have 2 in my email, but they really don't do me justice... I have a stupid shit eating grin on my face...

I can't even figure out how to put a picture up from my pc... does it have to be a URL?

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:07 PM
There are pics of me on peoples facebooks and shit, when I was younger, but I never posted anything myself untilllllllll

http://bigpichost.com/file/rs1z_untitled_um1bzyrj.jpg

my eyes are a little red cause I been rubbing them half the day cause of my allergies.

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:09 PM
We need to get zY up in here to post his shit.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^Yes, I have curley hair up top...lol

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I am on a few facebook pics and whatnot, and there are several youtube vids of me grappling out there.

I am not afraid to have my pic up online. I just don't want randoms knowing about my personal vices.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:10 PM
We need to get zY up in here to post his shit.

I got his right here:

http://i10.tinypic.com/6d2bekj.png

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:11 PM
I am on a few facebook pics and whatnot, and there are several youtube vids of me grappling out there.

I am not afraid to have my pic up online. I just don't want randoms knowing about my personal vices.

Its all good bro.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:11 PM
You guys are some funny looking bastards.

SPX, are you flexing?

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:13 PM
I found Zy

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h189/miss_penny_dreadful/charles_manson.jpg

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I was going to do it but I can't... how do you post a pic from your pc?

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
There are pics of me on peoples facebooks and shit, when I was younger, but I never posted anything myself untilllllllll

my eyes are a little red cause I been rubbing them half the day cause of my allergies.

You look different than last I remember .The only other picture I have seen of you was when this place first opened 4 years ago. It was a myspace picture with you sitting in front of the computer with your hat on backwards .You look smaller now than then

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I was going to do it but I can't... how do you post a pic from your pc?

Upload it to photobucket and then post the IMG link is what I do

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:17 PM

You look different than last I remember .The only other picture I have seen of you was when this place first opened 4 years ago. It was a myspace picture with you sitting in front of the computer with your hat on backwards .You look smaller now than then

Ill take that my man. Im gettin in shape son! ::fight::

Im about 30lbs heavier now then when I had that pic up... ::munch:: But Ive been working out for 3 months now, tryin to shed this weight so I can start boxing in September.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:18 PM
I dont have a photobucket, I used bigpichost.com

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:23 PM
You know Tri is gonna start shopping our heads on fighters or some shit now...LOL

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:24 PM
SPX, are you flexing?

Probably.

I'll admit that that pic is a bit flattering. My arms especially look noticeably bigger than they really are. Unfortunately, it's kind of a trick of the lighting I guess.

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:25 PM
I dont have a photobucket, I used bigpichost.com

I use flickr. I actually just opened an account so I could post that pic of the mag yesterday.

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:25 PM
You know Tri is gonna start shopping our heads on fighters or some shit now...LOL

LOL, don't give him any ideas.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:26 PM
My arms especially look noticeably bigger than they really are. Unfortunately, it's kind of a trick of the lighting I guess.

Bigger huh? ::eyerub::

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Ill take that my man. Im gettin in shape son! ::fight::

Im about 30lbs heavier now then when I had that pic up... ::munch:: But Ive been working out for 3 months now, tryin to shed this weight so I can start boxing in September.

I wanted to get back into kickboxing but have been having back problems the last year so I cant

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:27 PM
This is me too, Luke had this one stashed in his pedo collection:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/m_bad4314837164c4f917dda65ccdd9f76.jpg

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Probably.

I'll admit that that pic is a bit flattering. My arms especially look noticeably bigger than they really are. Unfortunately, it's kind of a trick of the lighting I guess.

LOL SPX is getting off over a picture of himself

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:28 PM
^^^ Doesn't even look like the same guy.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:28 PM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/m_bad4314837164c4f917dda65ccdd9f76.jpg

Look at the Traps on that kid right there! Pudzilla like!

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:29 PM
LOL SPX is getting off over a picture of himself

Hey, I like that pic. . . That's why I use it. . .

Let me see if I can find another. . .

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:30 PM

Pedo collection ::lmao::

I found it on myspace lol

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Lets see those grappling vids scientist. I wanna see you tap someone.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:32 PM
[img]

delete it

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:33 PM
QUICK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT CLICK.........SAVE AS!

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:34 PM
shit. fail.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:35 PM
shit. fail.

I fixed it.

Demian looks impressed with your luke skywalker hair cut.

::handshake::

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:37 PM
QUICK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT CLICK.........SAVE AS!

ROFL ::lmao::

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:37 PM
[quote="MMA_scientist":2x72hz5l]shit. fail.

I fixed it.

Demian looks impressed with your luke skywalker hair cut.

::handshake::[/quote:2x72hz5l]

like I said, i only have 2 pictures in my email, and neitehr of them are very flattering. I have just finished rolling around for about 4 hours... and I was in need of a haircut.

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Here are a couple more:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50564794@N05/4648502556/sizes/m/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50564794@N05/4647888585/sizes/m/in/photostream/

Nice

So you are a red X .

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
like I said, i only have 2 pictures in my email, and neitehr of them are very flattering. I have just finished rolling around for about 4 hours... and I was in need of a haircut.

Just breaking your balls my brotha. Let one us know when you want it deleted.

::handshake::

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Nice

So you are a red X .

Here douche:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4648502556_ae1a3708df.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4067/4647888585_f894020f7d.jpg

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:39 PM
[img]

delete it

Jesus you look almost identical to one of my best friends from high school

Deric is that you?

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Here are a couple more:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50564794@N05/4648502556/sizes/m/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50564794@N05/4647888585/sizes/m/in/photostream/

Nice

So you are a red X .

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/accident-aground.jpg

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Scientist. How many lemons did you eat before that pic was taken?

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Here's a bjj match from last year. My gym has a youtube channel, no way I would purposefully put myself online:

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:43 PM
[quote="MMA_scientist"]Here's a bjj match from last year. My gym has a youtube channel, no way I would purposefully put myself online: [url]quote]

Don't you want to be famous?

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:44 PM
You guys are going to goad me into putting more pics up so you can recognize how handsome and hardcore I really am.

Luke

WTF are you doing? dont you see the fire behind you?

Mr. IWS
Here's a bjj match from last year. My gym has a youtube channel, no way I would purposefully put myself online:

Thats bad ass. Which one are you, I cant tell.

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:45 PM
WTF are you doing? dont you see the fire behind you?

LOL, I was living on the edge.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:45 PM

Don't you want to be famous?

I already am.

I have commercials on tv...

People google me all the time, which is why I don't want my pics up on a gambling site.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:46 PM
[quote="MMA_scientist":2k72reax]Here's a bjj match from last year. My gym has a youtube channel, no way I would purposefully put myself online: [/url]

Thats bad ass. Which one are you, I cant tell.[/quote:2k72reax]

Well, I wouldnt put a vid up of me getting my ass whupped now would I? So I am the guy that runs the score up 17-0 and then taps him.

SPX
05-28-2010, 04:47 PM
I already am.

People google me all the time, which is why I don't want my pics up on a gambling site.

Commercials?

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Well, I wouldnt put a vid up of me getting my ass whupped now would I? So I am the guy that runs the score up 17-0 and then taps him.

You fucked that kid up. You were way stronger than him. That was cool as shit bro.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:51 PM
I already am.

Commercials?

That's right. I advertise.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 04:53 PM
[quote="MMA_scientist":3h7y309j]

You fucked that kid up. You were way stronger than him. That was cool as shit bro.[/quote:3h7y309j]

Thanks!

yeah, it was my last match as a blue. I got my purple belt like a week later. I think he had only trained for a couple years.

I have some other vids on the channel too. Of course, my instructor doesn't put up vids of us losing...

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:54 PM
When you were in north/south, that dude tried to scramble out, you put that nigga right back in place. I like dat.

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Commercials?

He's a lawyer makes sense. Also makes sense why he wouldnt want his name or image related to gambling

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Quick side note............

Bout to be off for 5 muthafuckin days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Thanks!

yeah, it was my last match as a blue. I got my purple belt like a week later. I think he had only trained for a couple years.

I have some other vids on the channel too. Of course, my instructor doesn't put up vids of us losing...

Awesome video man . I wish I could put some of my kickboxing fights up but they are all on VCR tapes LOL. My dad isnt up with tech and hadnt got a DVD player yet when I was fighting (this was around 2004)

Luke
05-28-2010, 04:58 PM

Bout to be off for 5 muthafuckin days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

5 ?

fuck off I get 3 days and thats it

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Thanks!

Awesome video man . I wish I could put some of my kickboxing fights up but they are all on VCR tapes LOL. My dad isnt up with tech and hadnt got a DVD player yet when I was fighting (this was around 2004)

I need to see them. That would be cool as a mutha.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 04:59 PM

5 ?

fuck off I get 3 days and thats it

I took off tuesday and wednesday. Taking my son up the mountains Tuesday.

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:01 PM
I need to see them. That would be cool as a mutha.

Me too.

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Here douche:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4648502556_ae1a3708df.jpg

question ? where is this at?

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:06 PM
MMA scientist you want us to take the photo down now ?

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:07 PM

Antigua, Guatemala

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Now I have revealed my secret identity. All my carefully laid plans have gone to shit.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 05:08 PM

if you wouldn't mind.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 05:11 PM
now that I have revealed my alter ego, if you really want a laugh just google me.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 05:15 PM
SPX,

I thought you would be smaller. You don't look small to me at all... the way you talk, I had a totally different picture of you in my mind. Kind of cross between "Donnie Baker" and Frodo Baggins... for some reason, I thought you were like an 80's rocker dude.

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:19 PM
SPX,

I thought you would be smaller. You don't look small to me at all... the way you talk, I had a totally different picture of you in my mind. Kind of cross between "Donnie Baker" and Frodo Baggins... for some reason, I thought you were like an 80's rocker dude.

Ha ha, well I'm going to take that as a compliment, I think.

I think I probably look a little bigger in pics than I really am, but maybe I gave the wrong impression. Still, how big can someone who's 5'7" (maybe 5'6") and 140 lbs really be, I guess. .

Why an 80s rocker dude? That's an interesting mental conception. . .

I've actually been surprised by ALL the pictures I've seen.

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:20 PM

if you wouldn't mind.

done ::handshake::

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:21 PM

Antigua, Guatemala

WTF were you doing there ? Running drugs back in your rectom?

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 05:23 PM
I think because you say "fuck" so much, you like martial arts movies, striking, and drink a six pack every night. Plus I used to deliver pizza and my manager was about your size, and I just mentally linked you guys. I though I remembered you saying you had a mustache too... which is apparently wrong, but it helped the imagery.

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 05:24 PM

me too. I really had the wrong mental picture of Luke though. So much so, that when I saw the pic, I was like "that's not him."

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:25 PM
[quote="MMA_scientist":2xd2u8i6]
Thanks!

I need to see them. That would be cool as a mutha.[/quote:2xd2u8i6]

Pretty sure Dad has 4-5 fights on tape. They are just local events at a local high school.

He probably would have taped alot more had he known I was going to just suddenly one day have to stop fighting .

I'll call him this weekend and see what he's got

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:28 PM

me too. I really had the wrong mental picture of Luke though. So much so, that when I saw the pic, I was like "that's not him."

What did you think I'd look like? What was your impression of me?

I honestly had you pegged as a bigger guy. Kind of the jock-lawyer-athlete-muscle guy if you know what I mean?

I think its cool to have a image in your head of someone for so long and then actually see a picture of them

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:28 PM

Actually, I did have my best cocaine experience there.

But I was really there just to get out of the country for the first time in my life and have a different kind of life experience. I was down there for 2 months. I was ready to get back by the end.

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:30 PM
I think because you say "fuck" so much, you like martial arts movies, striking, and drink a six pack every night. Plus I used to deliver pizza and my manager was about your size, and I just mentally linked you guys. I though I remembered you saying you had a mustache too... which is apparently wrong, but it helped the imagery.

Ha ha. Yeah, well fair enough. It's interesting how we take all these little disparate details that we pick up and build an idea in our heads.

Did the fact that I'm a journalism major and am more than willing to engage in conversations about ESP/religion/spirituality/skepticism not throw a wrench in there at all?

Oh, and yeah, definitely no mustache. . .

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:34 PM
I'll call him this weekend and see what he's got

Do it. That would be pimp. I'd like to see it fo sho.

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:35 PM

Actually, I did have my best cocaine experience there.

But I was really there just to get out of the country for the first time in my life and have a different kind of life experience. I was down there for 2 months. I was ready to get back by the end.

I've been to Cancun twice but thats no Guatemla by a long shot

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:39 PM

It was an interesting experience. I was down there by myself.

I'm glad to did it, but if I did it again then I'd only go for 2 or 3 weeks instead of 2 months.

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Time to get Ludo, PP, zY, and Svino up in here with their pics.

We've already seen Tri pimpin it with GSP.

Luke
05-28-2010, 05:42 PM

It was an interesting experience. I was down there by myself.

I'm glad to did it, but if I did it again then I'd only go for 2 or 3 weeks instead of 2 months.

by yourself ? Wtf? you're lucky you ever made it back. What makes somewhere go there by themself?

SPX
05-28-2010, 05:44 PM
by yourself ? Wtf? you're lucky you ever made it back. What makes somewhere go there by themself?

I told you I'm not a really social person. I didn't really have anyone to go with. Plus, it was kind of a personal journey sort of thing.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Pow: here I am when I was fat (I was in 199 class here):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eCLRIf8t7g&feature=related

Here is a highlight of me and another guy... I don't know why they edited this way. I lost, but he never scored on me. I am teh guy in teh blue shirt and silver shorts. He just wanted to wrestle rape me, and he outweighed me by 45 pounds:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJiujitsuAcademy#p/u/15/MTYQGNrrkBc

Now I have revealed my secret identity. All my carefully laid plans have gone to shit.

That was awesome man, thanks for posting these.

Luke
05-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Time to get Ludo, PP, zY, and Svino up in here with their pics.

We've already seen Tri pimpin it with GSP.

Zy= Charles Manson

Ludo =no clue

Svino= Clark Kent

Poopoo = johnny chan

my guesses

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 08:57 PM
P is a power lifter, he probably got a 50" chest or something.

Luke
05-28-2010, 09:27 PM

LOL you're right .My guesses are probably horrible

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Ludo strikes me as a guy who has a bad ass, Dan Severn type mustache.

Luke
05-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Ludo strikes me as a guy who has a bad ass, Dan Severn type mustache.

I love thinking about what people look like and then seeing them and being completely wrong. I have zero idea about Ludo though

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 09:57 PM
One more of me at the crib tonight. I weight about 315 right here. ::puke::

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad50/InvestwithsportsZak/Img_000901.jpg?t=1275098468

poopoo333
05-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Here is me at Halloween.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/poopoo333/l_24e6fe0666724fffa72c960aa9febae9.jpg

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 10:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^which one are you?

poopoo333
05-28-2010, 10:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^which one are you?

The dick.

Powerlifting stuff:

This is when I was fat and lifting in the 242 weight class. Back down to 220 and now I am t3h sexy ::dance::

deadlift video
http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx10 ... V00425.flv (http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/poopoo333/?action=view&current=MOV00425.flv)

picture of me from the back for you perverts

http://i47.tinypic.com/2088bh2.jpg

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:06 PM
picture of me from the back for you perverts

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Nice. 585 on the squat?

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Dam P, your a little powerhouse. Im strong as a mutherfucker, but for some reason, I suck at lifting weights. I just cant lift a lot. Kind of like Brian Cox was when he played for the Bears.

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:09 PM
deadlift video
http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx10 ... V00425.flv

damn that shit makes my back hurt just watching

poopoo333
05-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Nice. 585 on the squat?

That was 600 with the clips and some small plates they put on. I actually missed it out of the hole, so my "official" best squat in a meet is 575 (which I did before the 600 attempt)

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:12 PM
One more of me at the crib tonight. I weight about 315 right here. ::puke::

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad50/InvestwithsportsZak/Img_000901.jpg?t=1275098468

You dont look 315 at all.Sheesh you neck muscle is bigger than my thigh muscle

.When I think 315 I think of someone that looks like Flozell Adams

I got a picture of me with Zy and SPX in the background let me see if I can find it

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 10:16 PM

My Legs/back/and ass are Huge, Im pretty solid everywhere but my Roy Nelson gut. I was up to 358 on March 1st, but I drop weight pretty fast, in part, because of the amount of muscle on my body. Im trying to get back down to 230-240 range. I can grab a rim at that weight, and run the 40 in about 4.8 (at least I could do that 10 years ago...LOL) I should be there, If I keep doing what Im doing, around January.

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:23 PM

My Legs/back/and ass are Huge, Im pretty solid everywhere but my Roy Nelson gut. I was up to 358 on March 1st, but I drop weight pretty fast, in part, because of the amount of muscle on my body. Im trying to get back down to 230-240 range. I can grab a rim at that weight, and run the 40 in about 4.8 (at least I could do that 10 years ago...LOL) I should be there, If I keep doing what Im doing, around January.

fuck I can barely grab a rim at 180 and I know I cant run a 4.8 4o .I'm not fast at all . I can run 3 miles but cant sprint faster than a one legged man.
dropping from 358 to 315 is a hell of a job already man

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Me outside the Mirage last week with my bitches ZY and SPX in the background

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/103_0430-1.jpg

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 10:28 PM
fuck I can barely grab a rim at 180 and I know I cant run a 4.8 4o .I'm not fast at all . I can run 3 miles but cant sprint faster than a one legged man.
dropping from 358 to 315 is a hell of a job already man

I do that shit every summer, I drop like 50 or so lbs, gain it all back during football season. Thats why Im gonna start boxing in september. To keep me occupied during the winter.

Im the opposite with the running. I got good quickness, and explosive speed, but I fuckin suck/hate long distances. Last summer, I got up to 6 laps around the track, I weighed about 280-290.

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 10:28 PM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/103_0430.jpg

Oh noes, your rockin the big bossman shades too.

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:34 PM
I do that shit every summer, I drop like 50 or so lbs, gain it all back during football season. Thats why Im gonna start boxing in september. To keep me occupied during the winter.

Im the opposite with the running. I got good quickness, and explosive speed, but I fuckin suck/hate long distances. Last summer, I got up to 6 laps around the track, I weighed about 280-290.

Isnt 6 laps a mile and a half? because thats alot actually

I actually like running long distances . I usually run with one of the dogs .I have zero explosiveness and speed even at 180.

I gain some in the winter ,upto around 190-195 then go back down to 175-180 during the summer . The sad thing is its getting harder and harder every year to drop off that 15 pounds.

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/103_0430.jpg

Oh noes, your rockin the big bossman shades too.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/bossman_01.jpg

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:38 PM
On another note . Bye Orlando have a safe trip home

poopoo333
05-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Here is a picture of the guy that was just banned and keeping that sportsbook a secret:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/poopoo333/lololo.jpg

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Here is a picture of the guy that was just banned and keeping that sportsbook a secret:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/poopoo333/lololo.jpg

Bunch of questions?

Are you serious?

How did you find that?

what are you doing with that?

poopoo333
05-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Bunch of questions?

Are you serious?

How did you find that?

No (unfortunately)
Some kids myspace I came across
I saved it for the lulz

Luke
05-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Bunch of questions?

Are you serious?

How did you find that?

No (unfortunately)
Some kids myspace I came across
I saved it for the lulz

LOL poopoo ::lmao::

you were joking. Sad part is thats how I pictured him

Well played man ::clap::

poopoo333
05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Any of you guys play Xbox live?

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 11:55 PM
This turned hilarious.

Zak and PP, you guys are some big mofo's...

Luke here I am per your request in full bjj getup with Royler... no longer rocking the luke skywalker

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/bpilgrim/100_3393.jpg

I will need you to delete at some point...

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 11:55 PM
fail. what am i doing wrong?

Luke
05-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Any of you guys play Xbox live?

Not me I have a Wii . I dont know about the rest of them

MMA_scientist
05-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Ha ha. Yeah, well fair enough. It's interesting how we take all these little disparate details that we pick up and build an idea in our heads.

Did the fact that I'm a journalism major and am more than willing to engage in conversations about ESP/religion/spirituality/skepticism not throw a wrench in there at all?

Oh, and yeah, definitely no mustache. . .

Yeah, i didn't know your background. I didn't think you were stupid, just liked to rock a dirty stache and what not- pounding weights in the basement, uncle Rico style.

I just thought you were this out there fringe of society guy... your picture does not match your online persona.

Luke
05-29-2010, 12:01 AM
fail. what am i doing wrong?

Fixed it .You need to copy the "img code" from photobucket and just post what you copied. you dont have to do anything to it once you post it here

MMA_scientist
05-29-2010, 12:03 AM
What did you think I'd look like? What was your impression of me?

I honestly had you pegged as a bigger guy. Kind of the jock-lawyer-athlete-muscle guy if you know what I mean?

I think its cool to have a image in your head of someone for so long and then actually see a picture of them

Sorry I disappointed you with my physique. I am deceptive though, actually nearly 200 pounds and fairly solid. Even when I was wrestling I was never a buff guy... I hate lifting.

As for you:

A) I thought you were black.
B) I thought you would be jacked and much more frat guy looking...

I think it was the kickboxing, I just figured you would be bigger. And I thought I remembered you saying you were black...

Luke
05-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Yeah, i didn't know your background. I didn't think you were stupid, just liked to rock a dirty stache and what not- pounding weights in the basement, uncle Rico style.

I just thought you were this out there fringe of society guy... your picture does not match your online persona.

Do me do me lol

poopoo333
05-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Scientist described himself as chubby once so I pictured one of those 190 lb guys that look normal in clothes and then when they took their shirt off they had a nice little pot belly. weird

Luke
05-29-2010, 12:07 AM
This turned hilarious.

Zak and PP, you guys are some big mofo's...

Luke here I am per your request in full bjj getup with Royler... no longer rocking the luke skywalker

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/bpilgrim/100_3393.jpg

I will need you to delete at some point...

badass man. ::handshake::

Your with Royler Gracie, on youtube and make commericals.Never knew we had famous people here

Just let me know when you want it deleted

MMA_scientist
05-29-2010, 12:09 AM
Scientist described himself as chubby once so I pictured one of those 190 lb guys that look normal in clothes and then when they took their shirt off they had a nice little pot belly. weird

That's me. You got it right. except swap out the belly for love handles.

Luke
05-29-2010, 12:09 AM

I pictured him Roger Gracie size and build

Luke
05-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Sorry I disappointed you with my physique. I am deceptive though, actually nearly 200 pounds and fairly solid. Even when I was wrestling I was never a buff guy... I hate lifting.

As for you:

A) I thought you were black.
B) I thought you would be jacked and much more frat guy looking...

I think it was the kickboxing, I just figured you would be bigger. And I thought I remembered you saying you were black...

I hate lifting too thats why I'm not buff either. I worked on more speed than power. I fought at 160 when I fought so I was 20 pounds smaller back then. Must have been someone else because I doubt I ever said I was black lol.

Thats funny I thought you were a BJJ guy that looked like Roger Gracie and you pictured me as Overeem and we're both way smaller ::handshake::

MMA_scientist
05-29-2010, 12:23 AM
I hate lifting too thats why I'm not buff either. I worked on more speed than power. I fought at 160 when I fought so I was 20 pounds smaller back then. Must have been someone else because I doubt I ever said I was black lol.

Thats funny I thought you were a BJJ guy that looked like Roger Gracie and you pictured me as Overeem and we're both way smaller ::handshake::

it is funny, even before I thought you were black, I pictured you athleticly built and thick. Not that you are not athletic, but you are built more like a cross country runner that the murderer in gloves I had imagined.

A cop. I pictured you looking like a young cop.

SPX
05-29-2010, 02:50 AM

Well to be fair, I feel like an out there fringe of society guy in a lot of ways.

I do think that's interesting and almost wish I could encounter myself online and see what kind of impression I get.

SPX
05-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Must have been someone else because I doubt I ever said I was black lol.

I think you said it as a joke once.

I believe there may have been a day when we were both black. Or we were wondering if zY was black. And I think Zak said we were both "black as a marshmellow."

MMA_scientist
05-29-2010, 04:03 PM

Well to be fair, I feel like an out there fringe of society guy in a lot of ways.

I do think that's interesting and almost wish I could encounter myself online and see what kind of impression I get.

yeah, you really are... but your look does not match your personality to me.

I don't care to encounter myself online. I would like to meet myself IRL though. I would pay a lot of money to grapple myself.

poopoo333
05-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Today is taking so long to pass by...ugh!

Luke
05-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Dennis Hopper died today .He'd been bad for a while

Luke
05-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Today is taking so long to pass by...ugh!

I'd been gone all day and just got home. I ate some raw meat and no I dont mean SPX's mom I mean sushi

SPX
05-29-2010, 06:53 PM
I'd been gone all day and just got home. I ate some raw meat and no I dont mean SPX's mom I mean sushi

Ha muthafuckin' ha.

Shitty day for me today. I had to have a pet put to sleep. No mom jokes, please.

I know you were just joking. I'll be back to my old self shortly.

Luke
05-29-2010, 06:58 PM

Ha muthafuckin' ha.

Shitty day for me today. I had to have a pet put to sleep. No mom jokes, please.

Sorry man::handshake::

what kind of pet was it? I never even knew you had a pet

Svino
05-29-2010, 07:11 PM

Ha muthafuckin' ha.

I know you were just joking. I'll be back to my old self shortly.

My condolences, man. That sucks.

SPX
05-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Sorry man::handshake::

what kind of pet was it? I never even knew you had a pet

Thanks. He was a rat. A rat named Rambo.

If you've never had rats before or if you don't have any experience with them, then getting attached to one might sound kind of funny to you, but they're actually amazing creatures. They're highly intelligent, can be trained, and are affectionate. Almost more like miniature dogs than what you would probably think a rat would be.

Anyway, he was a great little friend. I had him for a year and a half. He would hang out with me and watch TV and chill in my lap while I sat at the computer and traded posts with you silly bastards.

The fucked up thing is that he was just fine yesterday morning. Then last night I noticed he wasn't coming out of the cage (I would leave the cage open when I'm home), but I figured he was just chilling or at the worst just not feeling great. Then this morning I noticed he still wasn't being active and I pulled him out and immediately knew something was fucked up. His equilibrium was obviously way off and he'd fall over if he tried to stand and he'd go in circles if he tried to walk. He was freaking out about it, too.

Being the broke bastard that I am, I don't have a car. Luckily a friend of mine drove down from Odgen (about 30 mins away) and was able to get me to the vet right as they were about to close. They told me it was an inner ear infection, which sounds like it's not that big of a deal. But apparently rats are good at hiding symptoms until basically it's too late. She said the infection had gotten to the point where it was causing sever neurological problems and was incurable. At a lot of expense--both financially and time wise--it was POSSIBLE that he could be gotten to a point to where he could live a relatively normal life, but the chances weren't great and he'd have to go through a lot to get there if it were even to happen.

I didn't want him to suffer anymore than he had to so I went ahead and gave the go ahead to send him to rat heaven. Then I pretty much just broke down right there in the vet's office. It was tough and still is, but I feel like the silver lining is that he didn't have to suffer over the rest of the weekend.

Anyway. . .

R.I.P, little homey. You were awesome.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4650739863_6528cf72db.jpg

SPX
05-29-2010, 07:41 PM
My condolences, man. That sucks.

Thanks, yo.

zY|
05-29-2010, 07:45 PM
A rat named Rambo is fucking awesome. Did you ever make him a red headband? That would've been the shit.

Sucks tho. He looks chill.

SPX
05-29-2010, 07:55 PM
A rat named Rambo is fucking awesome. Did you ever make him a red headband? That would've been the shit.

Shit, I should have! That would've kicked ass.

Sucks tho. He looks chill.

He was.

I have another rat named Rampage (probably subconsciously influenced by QJ, but that's not really what I was going for). He's okay, but he's never really seemed to get 100% trusting of people. He's more apt to just go do his own thing. But Rambo was always ready to kick it and hang out.

It might be a terrible thought, but if one of them had to go. . .

Luke
05-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Sorry SPX ::handshake:: .I got two dogs and they are the first pets I have ever had. I dont know what I'm going to do when they pass.

Everyone should have a pet . They are your friends and love you no matter what

SPX
05-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Sorry SPX ::handshake:: .I got two dogs and they are the first pets I have ever had. I dont know what I'm going to do when they pass.

Everyone should have a pet . They are your friends and love you no matter what

Thanks and I agree. Growing up I always had dogs and have wanted to get another one for a long time. But my place is way too small for a dog so I did some research and kept reading about how new rat owners were surprised how much like dogs rats are in a lot of their mannerisms. So that's how I ended up with rats.

Dogs especially are loyal and devoted as long as you treat them well and do what you're supposed to do for them. Awesome creatures and great pets.

zY|
05-29-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm not sure if the Suns or Lakers can even SPELL defense.

Luke
05-29-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm not sure if the Suns or Lakers can even SPELL defense.

LOL I forgot the damn game was even on been cooking the last 3 hours

Luke
05-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks and I agree. Growing up I always had dogs and have wanted to get another one for a long time. But my place is way too small for a dog so I did some research and kept reading about how new rat owners were surprised how much like dogs rats are in a lot of their mannerisms. So that's how I ended up with rats.

Dogs especially are loyal and devoted as long as you treat them well and do what you're supposed to do for them. Awesome creatures and great pets.

get another pet man it will make the pain go away easier(so I've heard) ::handshake::

SPX
05-29-2010, 10:07 PM
get another pet man it will make the pain go away easier(so I've heard) ::handshake::

I'll figure something out. Thanks for the thought.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Ok, hypothetical question:

If you had to bet your entire bankroll on one fight right now....and it had to be an underdog, which one would it be?

SPX
05-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Easy.

Carwin.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Easy.

Carwin.

Same. Or Fitch.

SPX
05-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Same. Or Fitch.

Indeed. I forgot about Fitch. I would definitely say one of the two.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Same. Or Fitch.

Indeed. I forgot about Fitch.

I would definitely say one of the two.

I think Fitch is going to win for sure actually. I am going to put a decent sized play on his boring ass.

SPX
05-30-2010, 07:07 PM
I think Fitch is going to win for sure actually. I am going to put a decent sized play on his boring ass.

I would personally probably still pick Carwin because, knowing what we know, I think that it's a toss up as to who has the best chance to win and the payout on Carwin would be better.

The question really comes down to whether or not Carwin can deal with Brock's wrestling. Because on the feet I think he'll obliterate Brock's face. Mir made Brock flinch with his striking. Carwin will make him go to sleep.

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 07:27 PM
The question really comes down to whether or not Carwin can deal with Brock's wrestling. Because on the feet I think he'll obliterate Brock's face. Mir made Brock flinch with his striking. Carwin will make him go to sleep.

I think he will. Carwin will probably end up on his back at one point, but I think he will be able to get back up. Heavyweight fights are hard to predict, one punch can change everything (Duffee/Russow!). I don't think ring rust will effect Brock like I initially did, he just doesn't seem like that kind of guy....but ring rust will effect Alves. Alves has problems cutting to 170, he was looking huge the other day in that video when he was cleared to fight too. With the ring rust, brain problems, and a hard weight cut...I think Alves is going to have problems with Fitch.

Luke
05-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Liddell

and no I'm not kidding

poopoo333
05-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Liddell

and no I'm not kidding

I just put 0.25u on him like 15 minutes ago. Should I put more?

Luke
05-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Liddell

and no I'm not kidding

I just put 0.25u on him like 15 minutes ago. Should I put more?

Nah . I was just saying gun to the head the underdog I like most is Liddell. Now would I put my whole bankroll on it ? hell no I'm not even 100% sure I'm betting it.

I think the fight will be a 3 round stand up fight that Chuck should be better at . I think Franklins only way to a win is a KO and he's not known for that. I still got alot of videos to watch before making final decisons ::handshake::

Luke
05-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Laker-Celtics series bet

Lakers -172
Celtics +169

who you guys got?

SPX
05-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Liddell

and no I'm not kidding

Why?

Ludo
05-30-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't know. Franklin puts on a very good pace in his fights. He's not known for thundering right hands or anything but his body kicks are gruesome to watch by the end. He kept Hendo and Wanderlei at bay using kicks and it worked pretty well. don't count Franklin out here just because he's not known as a KO specialist. We don't know how fragile chucks chin is at this point.

zY|
05-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Laker-Celtics series bet

Lakers -172
Celtics +169

who you guys got?

Probably not touching that.

Whoever wins game 1 is probably going to win.

The Celtics are a great road team, but the Lakers are a phenomenal home team.

Luke
05-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Laker-Celtics series bet

Lakers -172
Celtics +169

who you guys got?

Probably not touching that.

Whoever wins game 1 is probably going to win.

The Celtics are a great road team, but the Lakers are a phenomenal home team.

I'm not betting it either .I was just seeing if you guys had a strong feeling on it

Luke
05-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Liddell

and no I'm not kidding

Why?

well I didnt look at the underdogs for one just went off the top of my head.But the ones you said I didnt like.Lensar could dominate a smaller Carwin so thats not one I'd put my whole roll on. Alves is much bigger than Fitch now and might man handle him so that not one I'd put my roll on .Liddell last losses to Evans and Shogun dont look bad at all now with Shogun being champ now and Evans easily beating Rampage. In my mind if Chuck makes it to the final bell without being KO'd he wins and with Franklin not having great KO power thats the one I'd pick

SPX
05-30-2010, 11:06 PM
In my mind if Chuck makes it to the final bell without being KO'd he wins and with Franklin not having great KO power thats the one I'd pick

I think of Franklin as being a more technical fighter, so if it comes down to pure points then I could easily see him getting the nod.

I want to see Chuck get a knockout and think that that might be what he needs to win.

sideloaded
05-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Why are mods on this board giving out personal details of its members to other members?

SPX
05-31-2010, 01:30 AM
Why are mods on this board giving out personal details of its members to other members?

What the fuck are you talking about?

sideloaded
05-31-2010, 01:34 AM
ip address for example.

SPX
05-31-2010, 01:36 AM
ip address for example.

Dude, I'm not sure of what you're referring to exactly, but maybe you don't understand the sort of community we have here.

This is not Sherdog. We have about 10 regular posters. No one gets upset about stupid shit.