PDA

View Full Version : dig the new stuff

HUSKERPOWER
05-27-2010, 10:34 PM
havent been around all the time lately , super busy at work summer always is, kids sports ,nice outside just nice to go do stuff outside, etc.
just a few reasons havent been round all the time but i didnt think i was gone that long and the site gets redone , looks sharp
any more pictures of vegas or am i missing em the fountain show was nice
my wives parents were just there they stayed at the nugget downtown they have a waterslide that goes thru the big aquarium with sharks anddifferent fish in it sounds pretty cool
i need to get back there too it was a blast the 2 times i was there

Luke
05-27-2010, 10:44 PM
havent been around all the time lately , super busy at work summer always is, kids sports ,nice outside just nice to go do stuff outside, etc.
just a few reasons havent been round all the time but i didnt think i was gone that long and the site gets redone , looks sharp
any more pictures of vegas or am i missing em the fountain show was nice
my wives parents were just there they stayed at the nugget downtown they have a waterslide that goes thru the big aquarium with sharks anddifferent fish in it sounds pretty cool
i need to get back there too it was a blast the 2 times i was there

Nice to hear you're doing good husker. Hope to see you around more during football.

The fountain show is all I have got posted so far but I got alot more videos and pictures to upload still.

Take care man and try not to be too busy

Mr. IWS
05-28-2010, 08:33 AM
Good to see ya my man. Football just around the corner!

RedHottG2
05-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Nice to see you again buddy, I can't wait for Football!