PDA

View Full Version : 6-4-10

spook
06-04-2010, 12:18 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money) ::handshake::

spook
06-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Baseball crusher pod 6/4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play of the Day:

Detroit Tiger -140 over the Kansas City Royals
Good Luck!

spook
06-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Ice picks: Today's best NHL bets

Chicago Blackhawks at Philadelphia Flyers (-120, 5.5)

Sometimes the best way to get into an opponent’s head is keep quiet and frustrate the hell out of them with perfect execution.

And that’s exactly what Chris Pronger has done in the finals against Chicago.

The veteran defenseman agitated Blackhawks forward Dustin Byfuglien in front of the Philadelphia net in Game 3 enough to spur a reaction – a slash which drew a penalty.

"I don't know how he would be getting into our heads, whether it's vocally or whatnot," Jonathan Toews said. "He's not talking a lot out there. He's playing. He's doing his job the way he knows he can do it. So, I mean, he's just one player.”

The 36-year-old Pronger has logged heavy ice time in this series, playing at least 28 minutes in each of the three games. Chicago coach Joel Quenneville, who was with Pronger for eight seasons in St. Louis, believes the officials are looking the other way in certain situations instead of penalizing his former player.

"I think there's a couple for sure late in the game," Quenneville said. "There was one that got my attention. Whether it's stick use or obstruction, I think we'll keep an eye on it."

Whether intentional or not, Pronger has become the villain in this series and is clearly clouding the minds of the Blackhawks.

Pick: Flyers

spook
06-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Hot Lines: Today's best MLB bets

San Diego Padres at Philadelphia Phillies (-200, 7.5)

The Phillies aren't just in a "slump" anymore; the offense has broken its back and completely fallen over. And it could be a mental thing.

"I don't see a young player on our roster,” manager Charlie Manuel said. “These guys have been around a long time. If they haven't learned something from their hitting by now, and they don't know some of the things that they do when they go bad…it's up to you to master your hitting.

"I see a whole lot of cockiness and big-headedness and complacency," he added.

Philadelphia has scored just 14 runs in its last 11 games, losing nine of those contests and getting shut out in five. The heart of the team’s lineup (Chase Utley, Ryan Howard and Jayson Werth) has registered five RBIs during the slide.

Fortunately for the Phils in this matchup, they may only need to squeak out one run to get the win. Roy Halladay is making his first start since a perfect game last Saturday and the Padres have never faced him before.

Pick: UnderBoston Red Sox at Baltimore Orioles (+165, 9)

Reports have surfaced that Baltimore manager Dave Trembley will be removed from his position before Friday’s game against Boston. And some of the players are not too pleased about it.

"We're the ones that throw the ball, we are the ones that swing the bats and catch the ball," Luke Scott said. "All the manager can do is put his best nine out there. I mean, it's not his fault.”

"We haven't played good," veteran Kevin Millwood said. "I don't see it. I don't see how most of that is [Trembley's] fault."

The O’s hold the worst record in baseball (15-39) and have dropped eight straight, getting outscored 47-14 in that stretch.

Boston got swept by Baltimore in early May so look for the BoSox to save a little face in this series. They will send Clay Buchholz to the hill and the team is 4-0 in his last four starts.

Pick: Red Sox

spook
06-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Streaking and Slumping Pitchers

Streaking

Clay Buchholz (7-3, 2.73), Boston Red Sox

After giving up nine earned runs in his first two May starts, Buchholz has only surrendered four runs in four games since. Buchholz and the Sox went 4-0 in those games.

In his last outing, Buchholz outdueled Royals ace Zack Grienke after 7.0 innings of four-hit ball in the 1-0 victory.

“We matched up against a guy who was on top of his game and is one of the best pitchers in the American League,” Kansas City manager Ned Yost said.

“I think it’s just the natural progression of a real good pitcher,” said Terry Francona of Buchholz, who is 3-0 with a 1.32 ERA in his last three outings.

Mat Latos (5-3, 3.08), San Diego Padres

If the Padres are going to beat Roy Halladay on Friday, this guy may give them the best chance to do so.

Latos has a streak of six straight quality starts and shut out the opposition twice in that span. San Diego is 4-0 in his last five outings.

“He’s a big kid with a big arm and tons of talent,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said after Latos threw a complete game, one-hit shutout against his team. “He had good command of all his pitches and he showed good poise, too.

The Phillies lineup has never seen Latos and that situation usually benefits the pitcher.

Slumping

Dallas Braden (4-5, 3.60), Oakland Athletics

Since dealing a perfect game on May 9, the A’s lefty is 0-3 with a 4.13 ERA in four starts.

Braden was removed early from one of those outings because of the flu, but the lingering illness may still be affecting his performance as he yielded 11 hits and five earned runs in his next start.

“They got the leadoff hitter on in every inning and scored in all but one of them,” Braden said after the game. “I’m not a math major, but that doesn’t seem good for me.”

Returning

Carlos Zambrano (1-3, 6.12), Chicago Cubs

Big Z will climb onto the mound in a starter’s role for the first time since April 20 on Tuesday. He was scheduled to return to action Wednesday but his start got bumped to today.

Chicago’s former ace of the staff, Zambrano was demoted to the bullpen after going 1-2 with a 7.45 ERA to start the season.

"He should be able to go six innings, 90 pitches," manager Lou Piniella said. "We'd be very pleased with that -- a nice sharp, crisp performance and then build him up from there."

Zambrano didn’t exactly earn his way back into the rotation with quality work out of the pen. The right-hander was 0-1 with a 4.15 ERA in 13 relief appearances so who knows what to expect Friday. He hasn’t thrown more than 35 pitches in a game in six weeks

spook
06-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Lady Luck: Today's WNBA best bets

Minnesota Lynx at Tulsa Shock (-3.5, 169)

Behaving badly isn’t just reserved for the NBA’s bad boys.

The WNBA has its fair share of wild girls, including Tulsa Shock starting guard Alexis Hornbuckle, who will miss Friday’s matchup with Minnesota after being suspended two games by the league.

Hornbuckle was suspended after being charged for a DUI which happened back in Detroit last year. She will miss Friday and Saturday’s game in Chicago. She is averaging more than five points, three assists and three rebounds per game this season.

“Alexis was back for the end of practice (on Wednesday),” Shock coach Nolan Richardson told Tulsa World. “She thanked me for being understanding for what had happened before the team moved to Tulsa. She was happy to be back working out with the team.”

The absence of Hornbuckle leaves the Shock with just four guards for this weekend’s double-header. Scholanda Robinson, Shanna Crossley, Natasha Lacy and Marion Jones round out the Tulsa backcourt that faces a Lynx squad coming off a huge win over the defending champion Phoenix Mercury earlier this week.

Pick: Minnesota

Chicago Sky at Atlanta Dream (-6.5, 160.5)

A tough road schedule finally caught up with the Atlanta Dream Tuesday.

The Dream dropped their first game of the season, 90-72, to the Seattle Storm, closing a four-game road stretch at 3-1 straight up and against the spread. Atlanta, which ranks second in the WNBA in scoring (84.7 points per game), shot just under 36 percent from the field and managed only 27 points in the first half.

"It was just one of those days when things didn't go our way," Dream forward Angel McCoughtry told reporters following the loss. "But at the same time, we've got to learn how to play through it. We were just getting by, 6-and-0, winning -- we were feeling good. This is a humbling experience for us."

While the trip home is a welcome thought for Atlanta, their opponent Friday has had their number in recent meetings. The Sky have knocked off the Dream in four straight meetings and own a 6-1 record against the franchise, covering in six of those seven contests.

Pick: Chicago

spook
06-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Detroit vs. Kansas City stumpthespread.com June 4 pick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MLB

Detroit Tigers vs. Kansas City Royals

The Tigers have shown that they are an extremely classy organization in how they have handled the Galarraga perfect game situation and I believe this will unite the team and ignite them into a nice run. It already showed in Thursdays game as they erupted for 12 runs against the Indians. I think the imperfect game will be the greatest thing for this team as it has given them a rallying point going forward. Scherzer will be on the mound for the Tigers in this one and in his last 3 games against the Royals he has only given up 7 runs in 17 innings pitched. The Royals are also in a slump right now loosing 4 of their last 5 games and slipping out of contention in the AL Central.

Detroit Tigers -133

Winning pick yesterday Atlanta +125

Mr. IWS
06-04-2010, 10:42 AM
JR ODonnell | NHL Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 7 CHI (-105) Bookmaker.com vs 8 PHI
Analysis:
Chi Black Hawks -105 grab the 2* Side W tonight

Under the radar winner = Chi Hawks - 105
let's break this baby down
FRESH OFF A NICE 2-0 BIG PLAY RUN ON THE PHI~LA FLYERS W AND LAKERS NBA W LAST NIGHT , JR O GOES TO THE ICE AGAIN TONIGHT WITH THE FLAT OUT BETTER TEAM HERE IN THE 52 -22 CHICAGO!
The Black Hawks will get back in the Winners coulomb behind A Neimi who is a rock in the late season. The Black hawks also get a boost tonight as A Ladd returns to the line up and he will add the spark that takes the Hawks over the top! The public will ride the Flyers at this cheap price but we will ride a hot road team and we will pound the Chi Boys as a side winner

Mr. IWS
06-04-2010, 10:42 AM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 10:10 PM

triple-dime bet 916 LOS (-145) Sportbet vs 915 ATL

Mr. IWS
06-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Tony George | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:10 PM

dime bet 926 KAN (+120) BetUS vs 925 DET
Analysis: 
Worth the stretch on Kansas City with Chen on the mound tonight. His ERA is under 3 in his last 3 starts and off a tough loss to the Angles last night, I like KC to bounce back at home. Bullpen ERA is under 3 for KC the last 3 games while the Tigers bullpens ERA is over 6 in their last 3 games and not in good form, with Schezer, the Tigers starter having an ERA of 6 on the year himself. KC squeaks one out here.Play 1 Unit on Kansas City +120.

Mr. IWS
Dave Cokin

Matchup: Tampa Bay at Texas
Time: 8:05 PM EDT (Fri)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) DAVIS, W vs. (L) WILSON, CJ

Play: Tampa Bay (ML +106)

The Rays just keep on rolling, and they look every bit like the team to beat right now in the American League. This team has no problems at all playing on the road, and they continue to produce quality starts throughout the rotation, which makes life a lot easier for the solid Rays bullpen. Texas is happy to back home where they have played good ball all season. But CJ Wilson has been struggling lately, and I have to think the converted reliever is wearing out some as the innings begin to accumulate. Making matters worse for Wilson tonight is him having to face a TB lineup that has been crushing southpaws all season. Even though Wade Davis is probably the least dominating of the TB starters, he's not bad and I give him the nod tonight to get the job done better than Wilson. With the Rays posted as a small dog, they're definitely the right side in my view.

Matchup: L.A. Angels at Seattle
Time: 10:10 PM EDT (Fri)
Listed pitchers must go: (L) SAUNDERS, J vs. (R) SNELL, I

Play: L.A. Angels (ML -110)

The Mariners have suddenly shown some life with a trio of wins in succession against the Twins. But I don't like their chances of extending the run here. Even though the Mariners beat up Joe Saunders last weekend, the Angels lefty has awesome numbers vs. Seattle and he's a perfect 5-0 lifetime at Safeco. Ian Snell is on the hill for the Mariners, and he's simply one of the weakest starting pitchers in the game. The Angels are not really missing a beat since the Kendry Morales injury and are off a series win at Kansas City, so they're in good enough form heading into this contest. I like Saunders over Snell, and the price is right for a play on the Angels to get the victory.

Mr. IWS
Beat Your Bookie

10* Play Cincinnati (+105) over Washington

Washington is 1-5 over the last 6 games and they are also 15-25 when playing as a home favorite of -110 or higher. Washington pitcher, Livan Hernandez is 4-8 when pitching in the month of June over the last 3 season and he is 2-7 vs. Cincinnati over his career with an ERA of 5.64.

5* Play Colorado (+105) over Arizona

Arizona is 0-10 over the last 10 games and they are also 1-9 after batting .200 or worse over the last 3 games. Arizona is 3-17 coming off two or more losses and they are also 5-19 when the line posted is between +125 to -125.

06-04-2010, 12:38 PM
maxwell 500 unit tampa bay rays
mancini 10 dime astros 5 dime detroit
garrett 20 dime reds 10 dime tampa bay
cannon 25 dime s.f 10 dime angels 5 dime tampa bay
nover 60 dime cinn. Reds

spook
06-04-2010, 12:43 PM
AccuScore paid play for NHL 6/4

Blackhawks/Flyers Total OVER 5.5 goals

spook
06-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Hondo

In the words of Simon Cowell: That was appalling! The American Idle hit a sour note for the Twins last night in Seattle, which again left Hondo singing the blues about being in the red.

Tonight, with 760 amalfitanos owed, Mr. Aitch will side with A.A. Sanchez over R.A. Dickey -- 10 units on the Marlins.

spook
Arthur Ralph Sports
459 - 332 run 58 %

Free play FRI Arizona D'Backs

spook
The Vegas Killers - (Comps)

John Harrison - Rockies +105
Nolan Fernandez - Red Sox -1.5 -104
Richie Parker - Reds +106 (2 Units)
Chad Greene - Yankees -125
Dave Eckstein - Angels -120

spook
06-04-2010, 12:45 PM
NEWYORK SPORTS INVESTORS
Our complimentary selection for Friday, June 4 is:
Cinn Reds+105 (Harang) Over Wash.Nationals (Hernandez)
Yesterday Came up short in the 9th with Fla.Marlins-1.5
(based on a 1? to a 10? Rating)
Fridays Play rated 4 Units

spook
06-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Foxsheets 06/04

Super Situations

MIL at STL
Play On - Any team (MILWAUKEE) with a starting pitcher with poor control (more than 2.75 BB's/start) against opponent with a starting pitcher whose ERA is 2.70 or better on the season (NL)
64-46 over the last 5 seasons. ( 58.2% | 36.2 units )
7-8 this year. ( 46.7% | 1.7 units )

Situational Power Trends

BOS at BAL
BOSTON is 12-1 (+11.6 Units) against the money line in Road games after 4 or more consecutive home games over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was: BOSTON (6.0) , OPPONENT (3.7)

spook
06-04-2010, 12:46 PM
MVPLocks

Boston -180 (lock of the day)
Black Hawks/ Flyers under 5.5
Padres/ Phillies under 7.5
St. Louis -230

spook
06-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Beat Your Bookie

10* Play Cincinnati (+105) over Washington

Washington is 1-5 over the last 6 games and they are also 15-25 when playing as a home favorite of -110 or higher. Washington pitcher, Livan Hernandez is 4-8 when pitching in the month of June over the last 3 season and he is 2-7 vs. Cincinnati over his career with an ERA of 5.64.

5* Play Colorado (+105) over Arizona

Arizona is 0-10 over the last 10 games and they are also 1-9 after batting .200 or worse over the last 3 games. Arizona is 3-17 coming off two or more losses and they are also 5-19 when the line posted is between +125 to -125.

spook
06-04-2010, 12:48 PM
WUNDERDOG

Game: Boston at Baltimore (7:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: Baltimore +1.5 runs -110 (runline)
The Red Sox bullpen is battered and can't get anyone out. The Orioles are a joke on the road where they are 7-35 over their last 42, but a much more competitive team at home. The Birds are getting it done here, and over their last 14 on home turf, they would be 9-5 to a +1.5 runline. Boston is having fits trying to run down the Birds as the log shows them at just 2-4 in the six played this season, but in the six games the Sox have yet to have a winning margin of greater than a single run. I'll ride with Baltimore on the runline.

WonderLand Picks I think?

spook
06-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Deano's HRC Smart Choice* Best Bets|Your Capping Agent-June 4th

Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)

Expected Betting Chart:
2/5/8/10 DIMES
Selections:

[901] San Diego |5?|+207|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[911] Mil/Stl |5?|UNDER|8 Runs|Network N/A|8:15 pm EST

[919] Boston |5?|-168|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[921] Tampa Bay |2?|+122|B+0|Network N/A|8:05 pm EST

*Note
Records can be found at Handicappers Paradise

spook
06-04-2010, 12:49 PM
JOHN MORRISON

MLB SYSTEM BETS
6/4 Boston Red Sox (A)
Baltimore Orioles

6/4 New York Mets (A)
Florida Marlins

spook
06-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Denver Money | NHL Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:05 PM

dime bet 7 CHI (+100) Bookmaker.com vs 8 PHI
Analysis: 1* Chicago +100

spook
06-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Andre Gomes | MLB Total Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:05 PM

dime bet 901 SDP / 902 PHI Over 16 Bookmaker.com
Analysis: 
NOTE: THIS IS A WNBA PLAY, STARTS AT 07:05 PM EST
WNBA – 601 Chicago Sky @ 602 Atlanta Dream

*SINGLE Dime Play*

*write up to follow*

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on Over 162.5 @ -110 on the greek

spook
06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Greg Shaker | MLB Total Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:10 PM

dime bet 925 DET / 926 KAN Over 9 BetUS
Analysis:
MLB: Detroit Tigers at Kansas City Royals - Over 9 (Scherzer/Chen) -110 | Unit Value: 1
Game Date: 6/4/2010

Greg Shaker | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet 908 NYM (-105) BetUS vs 907 FLA
Analysis: No writeup here as I am pooped from doing those but this game has been handicapped to the Max and I really like the Mets in this spot

Greg Shaker | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:05 PM

triple-dime bet 922 TEX (-112) BetUS vs 921 TAM
Analysis: MLB: Tampa Bay Devil Rays at Texas Rangers - Rangers (Davis/Wilson)(Best Bet) -112 | Unit Value: 3

Greg Shaker | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 909 CHC (-125) BetUS vs 910 HOU
Analysis:
MLB: Chicago Cubs at Houston Astros - Cubs (Zambrano/Paulino) -125 | Unit Value: 2

spook
06-04-2010, 12:57 PM
* San Francisco (Sanchez) -130 over Pittsburgh (Duke)
Range: -115 to -150
4* Atlanta (Kawakami)/L.A. Dodgers (Kershaw) UNDER 7.5
Range: 8 to 7
3* Florida (Sanchez)/N.Y. Mets (Dickey) UNDER 8.5
Range: 9 to 8
Insider Sports Report

spook
06-04-2010, 01:03 PM
mancini 10 dime astros 5 dime detroit

spook
06-04-2010, 01:03 PM
garrett 20 dime reds 10 dime tampa bay

spook
06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
cannon 25 dime s.f 10 dime angels 5 dime tampa bay

spook
06-04-2010, 01:04 PM
nover 60 dime cinn. Reds

spook
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
MREAST MLB FRIDAY WEST COAST WINNER
#929 LA ANGELS @ #930 OAKLAND A's 10:10PM EDT

PLAY ON #930 OAKLAND A's -1.5 +196 FOR 3 UNITS

spook
06-04-2010, 01:07 PM
o brien 20 astros 10 dime cardinals run line

spook
jordan 300 units red sox run line 100 units astros

spook
DEMARCO 15 UNITS CARDINALS RUN LINE

spook
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM
KLR Game Changers

Matrix Selections

Cardinals -1.5 RL (-105) ---3 units
A's ML (-110)---- 4 units

spook
06-04-2010, 01:09 PM
SB Prof. v2 6/4

San Francisco Giants -128

Houston Astros +112

New York Yankees -128

spook
06-04-2010, 01:10 PM
PSIC Blog Value System 6/4

A couple new plays today...

PSIC Value System Starting 5/17 (+2 Units )

Line1: X-43-43-X
Line2: X-31-32-32-48

On line 1 risk 86 to win 90 on Colorado +105
On line 1 risk 86 to win 86 on Florida +100

spook
06-04-2010, 01:10 PM
NY Players Club 6/4 (2-2 June & 0-0 4/5*)

Tonight they have:

3* on NY Mets +105
2* on Chicago Blackhawks +105

spook
06-04-2010, 01:11 PM
On Friday the free play is on the Under in the Cubs at Astros game. Rotation numbers 909/910 at 8:05 eastern. This game is chocked with under angle here tonight. Houston has played under in 14 of their 20 division games and 14 of 21 times vs losing teams. Chicago has played under in 14 of 19 when the total is 8 to 8.5,17 off 22 night games and 19 of 25 off a loss. Carlos Zambrano makes his first start since April tonight and he does so against a weak hitting Houston team. Zambrano has allowed just 3 runs in 21 innings over his last 3 starts vs Houston and has gone under in 20 of his 26 starts against them. Houston Counters with Paulino tonight. Paulino has been real good of late and has a 1.80 era over his last 3 starts. In the series 12 of 15 have played under the total here in Houston. The Astros are hitting just .228 and averaging just 3 runs per game vs rightys this year. Chicago is averaging 2.3 runs per game and hitting just .225 over the past 7 games. Look for this game to go under the total tonight.. For the free play take the under in the Cubs at Astros game. BOL GC

spook
06-04-2010, 01:15 PM
ATS Lock Club 6-4

Baseball
5 units on Giants ML over Pirates
4 units on A's ML over Twins
4 units on Rangers ML over Rays

spook
06-04-2010, 01:16 PM
national sports service 6/4/2010

National Sports Service Picks
Picks For 06/04/10
4* Florida (SANCHEZ)/N.Y. Mets (DICKEY) UNDER 8.5

3* N.Y. Yankees (BURNETT) -130 over Toronto (CECIL)

3* Colorado (COOK)/Arizona (KENNEDY) UNDER 10

spook
06-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Tonight nsa

20 yanks-130
20 red sox-170
20 flyers-115 nhl

spook
06-04-2010, 01:21 PM
WIN OR LOSE SPORTS BETTING

Major League Baseball
Rot# Team Spread Line Wager
902 PHIL ML -215 $25
902 PHIL -1.5 +100 $17
902 SD / Phl UN 7.5 -120 $28
906 PITT ML +118 $6
908 NYM ML -107 $10
912 STL ML -225 $14
912 STL -1.5 +100 $7
914 ARIZ ML -111 $5
915 ATL ML +138 $5
915 ATL +1.5 -160 $7
917 NYY ML -127 $22
919 BOS ML -175 $26
919 BOS -1.5 -110 $19
922 TEX ML -114 $24
924 CWS ML -192 $15
924 CWS -1.5 +100 $5
925 DET ML -134 $20

National Hockey League
8 PHIL ML -115 $18
8 Chi / Phil UN 5.5 -103 $8

WNBA
601 CHI +6.5 -103 $5
604 CONN -5 -106 $14
605 MINN +3 -106 $6
608 PHOX -6 -105 $10

AFL
634 CHI -6 -108 $7

spook
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
MIKE HOOK

MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:10 PM“
dime bet ml 908 NYM (-106) Bodog vs 907 FLA

Analysis: The New York Mets -106 is the 1 Unit Buried Treasure for Friday, June 4th.

spook
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
ROBERT FERRINGO

SIDES
2-Unit Play. Take #924 Chicago White Sox (-1.5, +105) over Cleveland
1-Unit Play. Take #902 Philadelphia (-1.5, -105) over San Diego
1-Unit Play. Take #917 N.Y. Yankees (-130) over Toronto
1-Unit Play. Take #919 Boston (-1.5, -110) over Baltimore
1-Unit Play. Take #912 St. Louis (-1.5, -110) over Milwaukee
0.5-Unit Play. Take #903 Cincinnati (-105) over Washington
0.5-Unit Play. Take #907 Florida (-110) over N.Y. Mets

TOTALS
2.5-Unit Play. Take Over 8.0 Atlanta at L.A. Dodgers
1-Unit Play. Take Under 8.5 Chicago Cubs at Houston
0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 8.5 Cincinnati at Washington
0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 8.0 Milwaukee at St. Louis

spook
06-04-2010, 01:23 PM
PITTVIPER

Toronto Blue Jays +120
LA Angels/Seattle over 8.5 -115

spook
06-04-2010, 01:24 PM
DUTCH ANDERS
1 UNIT SF Giants -123
1 UNIT Atlanta Braves +142
1 UNIT Arizona/Colorado Under 10 -120

spook
06-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Anthony Redd

Friday's Card 30 Dime Play - Rays/Rangers Under

5 Dime Play - Padres (Latos/Halladay)

5 Dime Play - Blue Jays (Cecil/Burnett)

5 Dime Play - Royals (Chen/Sherzer)

5 Dime Play - Chicago Sky

spook
06-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Players MLB *10* Friday OVER in Toronto on 4 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 10* (TOP PLAY) OVER in Toronto vs New York Yankees @ 7:05 PM ET – Cecil vs Burnett – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

Play OVER the total in Toronto as a *10* Top Play selection.

Players MLB *8* Friday OVER in Washington on 4 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in Washington vs Cincinnati @ 7:05 PM ET – Hernandez vs Harang – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

Play OVER the total in Washington as an *8* Regular Play selection.

Players NHL *8* Friday PHILLY on 4 June
Scott Rickenbach’s NHL 8* (Regular Play) Philadelphia Flyers Money Line (-) vs Chicago @ 8:05 PM ET – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

Play Philadelphia on the money line as an *8* Regular Play selection

spook
06-04-2010, 01:51 PM
ASA NHL PICK - Friday, June 4 - Philadelphia Flyers

ASA NHL PICK - 5* Philadelphia -115 over Chicago, Friday at 7:00 PM

spook
06-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Paul Leiner

100* Twins -110
50* Yanks -130
25* Marlins -110

spook
GoodFella | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 922 TEX (-126) Sportbet vs 921 TAM
Analysis:
Listed Pitchers (Wilso—n vs Davis)

MLB (2*) Double Star Play

spook
Indian Cowboy's

4-Unit Play. Take #904. Take Washington Nationals +100 over Cincinnati Reds (Friday @ 7:05pm est)

We have taken Livan on several occasions and today is another such occasion. Livan is a 35 year old wily veteran that still has it out for the Mets and is doing everything he can to be a thorn on their side. See, the Mets didn't re-sign Livan and he took it personally offensive and many teams in the league did not shw any interest in him. This is despite the fact he was once a World Series MVP and champ. But, many felt htat he was getting older and was coming off of several injuries. So, what does he do, he puts up a 2.15era for the year so far and the Nationals are a competitive bunch in the league because of Livan right now. I like the fact he has not picked up a win over his last two starts and he seeks a win here and he faces a very good pitcher in Aaron Harang. But, Aaron has put together only one quality start over his last four. See. Aaron dominated in his last effort against the Astros but prior to that he was giving up eight hits per six innings. I like Livan as the better pitcher today and the Nationals offense is very oppurtunistic. Plus, the public favors the Reds here to a decent degree and I think they likely get burned. Let's roll with Livan today as the Nats are 4-1 in his last five home starts and Reds are 1-7 in Harang's last 8 road starts as a favorite.

4-Unit Play. Take #604. Take Connecticut Sun -5 over New York Liberty (Friday @ 7:30pm est)

The Connecticut Sun have been dominant at home. This team is coached by one of the greatest coaching Legends of all time and I like the fact they come off a loss in their last ballgame on the road. The Sun come off a loss to a very good Washington team 65-69. Note, the Sun are 3-2 this year but 3-0 at home. They crushed Minnesota by 26 a home earlier this year and beat Chicago by 13. I like how New York took care of San Antonio on the road in their last ballgame winning by six points as an outright dog of 5.5 points. But, I can see them having a let down here today against the Suns who are irritated and come off a loss of their own. Heck, I would make this a 5* selection, but we already won a 5* selection yesterday. Having said that, this is as good as play as any on the board today in my opinion as the Sun are typically very solid coming off a loss. Let's roll with Connecticut here to get it done at home as they are 3-0 ATS at home this year and the Liberty are 1-5-1 ATS when they face a team with a winning record of late.

spook
06-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Vegas Sports Informer's

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

3 Unit Play. #966 Take Over 8 ½ -110 Cleveland at Chicago White Sox (8:10 p.m., Friday June. 4)

The last 4 meetings between these two teams all 4 of tem have gone over tonight. Cleveland is a PERFECT 4-0 when facing a left-handed starter and Danks for the White Sox has struggled at times. The White Sox are 6-2-1 in their last 9 games as a home favorite.

WNBA PLAYS

4 Unit Play. #604 Take Connecticut -5 over New York (Friday 6/4 7:35 PM)
Connecticut is a perfect 3-0 at home and all three of their games they have won by double-digits. Tonight will be no different! The Sun is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 hmoe games and New York is 1-5-1 ATS when playing a team with a winning record

spook
06-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Allen Eastman

2-Unit Play. Take Under 7.5 San Diego at Philadelphia (7 p.m., Friday, June 4)
Philadelphia has been having a lot of problems scoring lately and I dont see that changing tonight against Mat Latos. He has a 2.50 ERA in his last three starts and has been sharp all year. Roy Halladays production speaks for itself. I look for another low scoring affair in a tight game.

6-Unit Play. Take #926 Kansas City (+125) over Detroit (8 p.m., Friday, June 4)
This is my Underdog Game of the Year. After a controverSIAl series with Cleveland this week I think that its going to be hard for the Tigers to get up for this game. Detroit has really struggled on the road recently and the Royals are 9-4 in this series recently. The Royals have already beaten Max Scherzer twice this year and Scherzer has a heavy 6.42 ERA so far this season. The Royals are going with lefty Bruce Chen who has seemed to find a nice groove. He doesnt have any wins in his last three starts but he has just a 2.25 ERA in those games and has thrown well. I think that this is a great price on this situation and I think that our underdog is going to bite!

spook
06-04-2010, 01:54 PM
PHIL MAXWELL FRIDAY

TOP PLAY
PHILADELPHIA UNDER 7.5

OPINIONS
seattle over8.5
white sox over 8.5
texas over 9.5

spook
06-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Handicapper: John Ryan Sports
Sport: WNBA Basketball
Game: New York Liberty @ Connecticut Sun - Friday June 4, 2010 7:30 pm
Pick: 4 unit(s) ATS: New York Liberty +5.5 (-110) (Play of the Day)

7* graded play on New York as they take on Connecticut in WNBA action set to start at 7:30 EST. Our proprietary sports handicapping model and simulator shows a high probability that NY will lose this game by fewer than 5 points and has a reasonable probability to win the game SU. The model shows that both teams will shoot between 40 and 44% from the field and this puts NY in strong positions for an ATS win. NY is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in road games when their opponents make 40% to 44% of their shots in a game over the last 3 seasons; 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) in road games when they make 40% to 44% of their shots in a game over the last 3 seasons. Supporting this graded play is a money line system that has produced a record of 171-136 and has made 78.3 units since 2004. Play on any team versus the money line after having lost 2 of their last 3 games facing an opponent after having won 2 of their last 3 games. Last, but not least, NY is a near perfect 12-1 ATS (+10.9 Units) in road games after having lost 2 of their last 3 games over the last 3 seasons. Take New York.

spook
06-04-2010, 01:57 PM
master Sports
4* Cubs
4* detroit
4* Ariz
3* S Fran
3* Under yankees

spook
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Jim Feist

Marlins vs. Mets
Play: Under 8½

Knuckelballer R.A. Dickey looks like Tim Wakefield when he first came up with the Pirates and Red Sox - unhittable! One edge knuckleballers have is that there are so few of them, offenses often aren't used to seeing them. Dickey is 2-0 with a 2.84 ERA since being called up. Anibal Sanchez of the Marlins is in an even better groove, with a 3-0 record and a 0.90 ERA his last three starts. He has already faced the Mets once this season and blew them away (7 IP, 4 hits, 2 runs, 7 Ks). Look for a defensive duel, play the Marlins/Mets Under the total.

spook
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
KEITH FREDRICK

Indians at White Sox
Pick: White Sox -1.5

Masterson has lost eight games for the Tribe this season (team start wise) and ALL EIGHT have been decided by more than two runs, with the last three being -4/-5/-3 on the scale. Indians also fit a 1-7 underdog angle and are facing John Danks, he of hte 1.96 Home ERA this season. The last two times he has faced the Indians the ChiSox have won 6-1 and 7-2, and I see another comfortable win this time around.

spook
06-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Sports Investment Group for 6/4

St. Louis -1.5 -110

spook
06-04-2010, 02:38 PM
KIKI SPORTS

Friday June 4th

1 unit Cubs -125
1 unit Atlanta +150
2 unit NY Yanks -130

spook
06-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Handicapper: Wunderdog Sports
Sport: WNBA Basketball
Game: Chicago Sky @ Atlanta Dream - Friday June 4, 2010 7:00 pm
Pick: 5 unit(s) ATS: Atlanta Dream -6.5 (-110) (Play of the Day)

The Atlanta Dream have come a long way in a short time. The Dream took forever to win their first WNBA game, but are out of the gate a strong 6-1 to start 2010. The Sky have yet to turn the corner especially on the road where they are just 6-16 over their last 22. The inconsistency has also led them to a 3-12 ATS mark following a win. Atlanta is in a prime WNBA spot, one that shows teams losing their last game by 10+ points then facing an opponent that has scored 70+ in at least their last two games have gone 71-21 ATS! I'll go with Atlanta in this one.

spook
06-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Last Week: 4-2 (+1.3 units)

Friday, June 4th

Yankees vs Blue Jays. The Jays are leading the majors in homeruns this year and should be worth a look here as underdogs. They are coming off a series against the Rays in which they won 1 of 3 games but blew 2 leads in the top of the 9th. Despite that fact, their confidence is not shattered and they should be rather motivated to face their old friend Burnett who has given up 17 hits and 8 earned runs in 13.2 innings against the Jays since leaving Toronto.

Rays vs. Rangers. We should have a very low price available to back an 18-9 home team. Yes, the Rays have been outstanding on the road so far but this is a good spot to fade them. They are coming off two nice comeback wins vs the Jays and are only hitting .233 this season against lefties. The Rangers, on the other hand, are hitting .275 against righties and .295 when they are at home.

Saturday, June 5th

Brewers vs. Cardinals. We like the over in this contest as we have two pitchers that might have problems with the power in both lineups. Narveson has been terribly inconsistent all year and posts a 6.89 ERA in his last 15.2 innings pitched. Ottavino was rocked in his last start and should have some problems against a Brewers lineup that is hitting .269 against righties this season.

Sunday, June 6th

Braves vs. Dodgers. We will have two strong pitchers in this matchup when Tim Hudson squares off against John Ely. Hudson has an ERA of 2.47 on the road and faces an offense that has had a very tough time scoring lately. Ely has only allowed hitters to bat .198 against him at home posting an ERA of 1.69. Considering both pitchers have only allowed more than 2 earned runs against them a combined 2 times so far this season, the under is worth a strong look.

Courtesy: DivesHandicapping
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

THE DIVES HANDICAPPING ANNUAL MLB HANDICAP-OFF.
Dives is launching their annual handicapping contest! This contest is open to EVERYONE!
When: June 7- July 5
What: Contestants are permitted to make 1 selection per day (only MLB picks). Each pick is 1 Unit. 1 selection each week is the “MONEY BALL” worth 2 units.
How: Simply email contest@diveshandicapping with your selection as the email title. (Money Ball pick must have three stars (***) placed before the selection. ALL SELECTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 12pm EST regardless of game time.

Sample Email:
John Doe : Texas Rangers
Sample Money Ball Pick Email
John Doe : ***Texas Rangers

********THE PRIZES**********
4 weekly prizes (Best weekly result)
1 grand prize and 2nd & 3rd place prizes. (Top 3 overall after July 5th)
June 7-13 – Ipod Touch 32GB sponsored by _______
June 14-20 .......
June 21-27......
June 28-July 5......
3rd Place $500 CASH
2nd Place $2000 CASH
GRAND PRIZE: $10000 CASH.

Dives Handicapping

spook
06-04-2010, 02:51 PM
jeff benton friday MLB game of the year

1-1 yesterday MINUS 10 dimes...overall, 49-57-3 MINUS 190....his awful ways continue.

??? RED ALERT ???

BIGGEST BASEBALL RELEASE OF
MY ENTIRE CAREER GOES TONIGHT!

50 DIME
A.L. East Game of the Year

Yankees vs. Blue Jays

I have NEVER issued a bigger MLB play in my career!

Friday's Winner ... 50 DIME: TORONTO BLUE JAYS ... NOTE: List Brett Cecil as Toronto's starting pitcher. If Cecil does NOT start, this play is VOID!

Blue Jays

Yes, the Yankees have won five in a row and six of their last seven. Howevar, all seven of those wins were in the Bronx, and all seven of those wins came against two teams – Baltimore and Cleveland – that are in dead last in their respective divisions and a combined 38 games under .500. Those points need to be made for three reasons: 1) Toronto (31-24) is seven games over .500 and just 3½ games behind New York in the standings; 2) Toronto, despite suffering back-to-back heartbreaking losses to the Rays in its last two games, has won nine of its last 12 at home; and 3) the Yankees are a mediocre baseball team on the road (15-13, including 4-7 in the last 11).

Now, you could overlook those three facts and justify the Yankees being favored in this game if they had a huge adevantage on the mound tonight. They don’t – not even close. While New York’s A.J. Burnett has been solid this year (6-2, 3.28 ERA), Toronto lefty Brett Cecil has been just as good (5-2, 3.81 ERA). And when you look at recent form, here’s what you see: Burnett has allowed 17 earned runs in his last five starts covering 30 2/3 innings (4.99 ERA), with New York going 3-2, while Cecil is 3-0 with a 1.66 ERA over his last three starts. And going back to April 28, Cecil has been strong in six of his last seven outings, allowing just nine earned runs in 41 innings (1.98 ERA) in those six specific contests.

Back to Burnett: He hasn’t been as good on the road (4.29 ERA) as he has been at Yankee Stadium (2.27 ERA); he hasn’t been as good at night (3-2, 4.20 ERA in eight games) as he has been in day games (3-0, 1.23 ERA); and last year, the former Blue Jay pitched once in his former stadium and got rocked (five runs allowed in 7 2/3 innings of a 5-1 loss).

Finaloy, the Blue Jays continue to be disrespected by the oddsmakers, as evidence by the fact that they rank second in all of baseball in terms of the betting money list (only the Padres have been more profitable than Toronto).

Throw in the fact that the Blue Jays are on the following impressive runs – 5-2 versus A.L. East foes, 11-2 against right-handed starters at home, 4-0 after a day off, 5-1 on Friday, 6-2 behind Cecil this season, 6-0 when Cecil opens a series, 4-0 when Cecil pitches on Friday and 5-2 when Cecil pitches as an underdog – and I’ll cast my lot with the home pup in this one with my BIGGEST baseball play ever!

spook
06-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Picktherightbet Steven Mitchell 6/4

STL -1.5RL -110 is the play.

spook
06-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Bankroll Sports

Today's Member Releases

10* Detroit Tigers -140 (MLB)

5* New York Mets +110 (MLB)
5* Philadelphia Flyers -115 (NHL)
4* Toronto Blue Jays +120 (MLB)
3* San Diego Padres +1½ -115 (MLB)
1* Braves @ Dodgers Under 8 (MLB)

spook
06-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Comppicks plays for 6/4

MLB
Pirates +115
Mets -105
Red Sox -1.5 (-105)
Athletics -110

Staff Select
Cardinals -1.5 (-110)

Comppick (free pick)
Rangers -115

spook
06-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Grand Slam Picks

Went 1-1 on free plays yesterday and won the paid play again.
Now 8-1 overall since they started to sell plays.

Free Plays:
New York Mets -105
Indians / White Sox OVER 8.5 -105

Paid play:
Minnesota Twins -110

spook
06-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Mike Lineback 6/4
Braves/Dodgers Under 8
Tigers
Tigers/Royals Over 9
Phillies/Dodgers (Parlay)

All 4 stars, Braves/Dodgers Under is play of the day.

spook
06-04-2010, 03:15 PM
FADE ALERT IS BACK** SuperSportsGroup **MLB** 6/4

OK so after 3 days of just devastating losses, i think the FADE is back with the SuperSPortsGroup. Here are your plays for today. Remember that the 9* plays are NOT fade material.

Cincinnati v. Washington 7:05pm
PICK: Nationals ML +102 Game (7*)
PICK: UNDER 8.5 +105 Game (8*)

NY v. Toronto 7:05pm
PICK: Jays ML +120 (8*)

Tampa Bay v. Texas 8:05pm
PICK: Rays ML +116 Game (9*) Best bet of the day #1

Cleveland v. Chicago 8:10pm
PICK: OVER 8.5 -105 Game (9*) Best bet of the day #2

Colorado v. Arizona 9:40pm
PICK: Rockies ML +106 Game (7*)

spook
06-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Bookiemonsters free play

Mets

spook
06-04-2010, 03:36 PM
the king maker

The Florida Marlins -110 at BetUS for 10-Stars

The Florida Marlins -115 for the 1st 5 innings at BetUS (Strong)

The Florida Marlins OVER 4 -120 at BetUS (strong)

spook
06-04-2010, 03:36 PM
SPORTS WAGERS

San Francisco –1½ +1.27 over PITTSBURGH

The Giants are very likely thrilled to be going on the road after a nine-game home stand in which they went 6-3. That’s a tough park for hitter’s and yet the Giants bats have come to life and that’s why they’ll enjoy playing at PNC Park against this ugly pitching staff. The Giants are hitting .279 over its last nine games and Zack Duke isn’t likely to slow them down. Duke has a BAA this year of .322 after allowing 85 hits in 63 IP. His BABIP is an eye-opening .359 and he’s been fortunate that his numbers aren’t worse because he has a 70% strand rate. Duke is almost always pitching every single inning with two men on. Jonathan Sanchez faced the Pirates back on April 14th and threw eight innings of shutout ball, with 3 walks and a career-high 11 strikeouts. Sanchez has a 2.90 ERA, 1.10 WHIP, and 63:29 K:BB ratio through 62 innings this season. He's given up four or fewer runs in each of his starts, and three of his losses have come from games that he allowed two or fewer runs. His BAA is .181 after allowing just 39 hits in 62 innings. Fact is, Sanchez has been one of the most dominant pitchers in the league this year but a 3-4 record has kept him way under the radar, thus making him very undervalued. Lastly the Pirates feature one of the weakest hitting line-ups in the business. In fact, the Pirates have scored three runs or less in eight straight games and in 12 of its last 13 games. This has to be considered the biggest pitching mismatch on today’s menu. Play: San Francisco –1½ +1.27 (Risking 2 units).

HOUSTON +1.21 over Chicago

The Astros have won three in a row and four of its last five games and they’re bats have suddenly come to life. That picks up everybody including the pitching staff, knowing they don’t have to be perfect to win. Felipe Paulino is a quality pitcher with all the upside in the world but is learning as he goes and that has resulted in some tough outings. However, he’s also thrown some gems and the line-up he’ll face here is one that can be dominated. The Cubbies were swept in Pittsburgh and has not lost five of its last seven games. During that stretch they scored one runs or less four times. Over its last three games, the Cubbies have scored five runs and that includes three runs in Pittsburgh against Russ Ohlendorf and Jeff Karstens. Both those pitchers had ERA’s of over five before they faced the Cubs and a combined record of 1-5. Carlos Zambrano is back in the starting rotation and all we can say is big deal. This guy has been getting progressively worse for three years now and it hasn’t been gradual. He went from being an ace to being a donkey pretty much overnight and he’s not looked back. Ok, perhaps that’s a bit exaggerated because Zambrano still has good stuff. However, he hasn’t started in six weeks and now he’s going to be asked to pitch much longer and that’s not easy. He’ll also pitch under pressure knowing that a bad outing could send him right back where he does not like to be. Mentally, this is a tough spot for Zambrano and the Astros have some pep back in their steps. Wrong side favored. Play: Houston +1.21 (Risking 2 units).

Detroit –1½ +1.19 over KANSAS CITY

Ironic, isn’t it that the two teams involved in the biggest umpire blown calls in history will meet right after the last one. Anyway, Bruce Chen made his first start of 2010 last week after spending the season in the bullpen. His 2.70 ERA might give the impression that there is still some potential in his arm but his 5.28 xERA and lousy command (10 walks in 13 IP) should clear that up. The Royals are turning to him out of desperation and that’s all there is to it. Over the past three seasons prior to this one, Chen had ERA’s of 5.78, 7.20 and 6.93 respectively. He’s pitched for 12 teams over the past 10 years and each team couldn’t wait to dump him faster than the last. The Royals will be next on that list. Meanwhile, Max Scherzer seemed to benefit from his time in Triple-A, as he threw 5.2 scoreless IP with 14 strikeouts in his first start back in the majors. And for the season, his 4.62 xERA suggests he hasn't pitched as badly as his 6.42 ERA indicates. He faced the Royals in his first two starts of the season and posted a 1.64 ERA and chances are great he’ll get lots of run support here. Play Detroit –1½ +1.19 (Risking 2 units).

Florida +1.02 over NY METS

Given a choice, the Marlins would play the Mets 162 times a year if they could. The Fish have beaten up on the Mets this season by winning six of seven games and in the last three they scored 10, 7 and 7 runs respectively in a three-game set. Anibal Sanchez (60 BPV, 0-5-5-4-5 PQS) has come on strong lately, going 4-0 with a 1.33 ERA over his last four starts. He faced the Mets in one of those outings on May 14th, posting a PQS-5 over 7 IP, allowing 2 ER with 2 walks and 7 strikeouts. In 62 IP this season, Sanchez has allowed just one jack and has struck out 49 batters. The Marlins have also won four of five and catch the Mets returning home from a six game trip that took them to Milwaukee and then San Diego. R.A. Dickey has been rock solid but with a knuckleballer, you’re always taking a risk. There’s a reason Dickey has been up and down from the minors for 14 years and it’s not because he’s great. He’s a fill in guy until some healthy bodies come back and while the Mets will gladly ride him for all he’s worth, chances are an implosion is forthcoming very soon. Marlins are warming up again with four wins in five games and they offer up some more good value here. Play: Florida +1.02 (Risking 2 units).

Chicago +1.07 over PHILADELPHIA

Give the Broad Street Bullies all the credit in the world for making this a series and with a few bounces their way Philly could easily be up 2-1 or even 3-0. Now the Flyers stock has increased dramatically after that latest 4-3 OT win and it’s usually not a good idea to play on a team when its stock is high. Let’s face it, the Blackhawks have yet to show up in this series. They’ve had a few good shifts and they’ve had some decent periods but this isn’t the same team we saw against San Jose, Nashville or Vancouver. Now the Blackhawks are hearing it from the media and everywhere else. One cannot argue that Chicago has not played up to its potential and that will all get pushed aside tonight. The Blackhawks will come out and play their hearts out for a full 60 minutes. They will leave nothing on the table tonight. They’re simply the much-better team that has not played so good in the first three games, yet they won two of them and lost in OT in the third. Furthermore, and I don’t care what anyone says, Michael Leighton has been extremely lucky thus far w9th saves that have hit him square in the chest, arm or stick. He’s slow and he’s out of position too often to keep getting lucky. These Blackhawks sharpshooters will expose this guy soon enough. Aside from Pronger, the Flyers defense is vulnerable to so many bad plays and Chicago has yet to pressure them enough. Lukas Krajicek couldn’t be the seventh defenseman on 99% of the teams in this league and this is the game that Chicago pulls it together and shows the world whom they really are. Play: Chicago +1.07 (Risking 2 units).

spook
06-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Info Plays

3* on Pittsburgh Pirates +121

Reasons the Pirates win:

1.) System Play. We'll Play On - Home underdogs with a money line of +100 or higher (PITTSBURGH) - allowing 5.3 or more runs/game on the season (NL), after scoring 4 runs or less 5 straight games. This is a 55-30 ML System hitting 64.7% since 1997 while profiting +47.6 units on a basis of 1 unit bet/game. This system is 5-1 this season.

2.) Pittsburgh's Zach Duke has pitched well at home this season, posting a 3.57 ERA through 6 home starts in 2010. Duke has also fared well vs. San Francisco, sporting a 3.43 ERA in 7 lifetime starts vs. the Giants. In fact, Duke has allowed just 4 earned runs in his last 3 starts vs. San Francisco, totaling 25 innings pitched. The Pirates are 10-2 against the money line in home games after a one run win over the last 2 seasons. Pittsburgh is 6-0 against the money line in home games after scoring 3 runs or less 3 straight games this season. The Pirates' pitching has kept them competitive this year, and they are actually above .500 at home this season with a 13-12 home mark. The Giants are just 9-13 in road games this year. Bet Pittsburgh at home.

spook
06-04-2010, 03:39 PM
GAMBLERS DATA
Boston Red Sox-1.5 - 115

spook
06-04-2010, 03:40 PM
JOE WIZ
Daily Free Pick

Under 10 runs bet. Colorado and Arizona

spook
06-04-2010, 03:41 PM
ROZ JUARBE
Blowout Game of the Month - Friday!
League: MLB
Event: New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays on 06/04/2010 at 4:05PM
Condition: New York Yankees
Grade: Ungraded
Promotion: Toronto lefty Brett Cecil has some great overall numbers and the team has won his last 4 starts. However, he has faced some lousy offenses: Orioles, Angels, Marines and White Sox. And the last good offense he faces, Texas, blasted him him for 8 runs in 2 innings. Now he faces the top offense in the AL in runs scored, and tops in on base percentage. He has pitched 8 innings against the Bronx Bombers....and has an ERA of 11.25, giving up 16 hits. A.J. Burnett (6-2, 3.28 ERA) faces his old team and has been sharp all year, fanning 17 in his last three starts (19 innings), just 6 walks an a 3.20 ERA. Play the NY Yankees

spook
06-04-2010, 03:45 PM
HOLLYWOOD SPORTS

25* MLB DIVISIONAL TOTAL OF THE MONTH (91%* 10-1 MLB run!) -- Friday

Handicapper: Hollywood Sports
Event: Colorado Rockies vs Arizona Diamondbacks on 06/04/2010 at 6:40PM
Condition: Over
Promotion: At 9:40 PM EST on Friday, we will be playing Over the Total in the game between the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks listing both pitchers Aaron Cook and Ian Kennedy. Arizona (20-34) sends out Ian Kennedy who is 3-3 with a 3.38 ERA for the season. Yet despite these solid numbers, the deeper sabermetrics for Kennedy are troublesome. Kennedy has a BABIP (Batting Average for Balls In Play) for the groundballs that he is allowing of .216 -- as compared to the .261 groundball BABIP for all Diamondbacks' pitchers overall. When taking into account the Arizona defense, Kennedy's low GB BABIP suggests he has been lucky regarding where the groundballs he is allowing are actually going. Sabermetric theory argues that this figure should regress to the mean average -- which means Kennedy should see more groundball base-hits in his future. Additionally, Kennedy is allowing line-drive base-hits at a .781 clip as opposed to the MLB average of .724. We argue that allowing line-drive base-hits is attributable to the pitcher losing the battle with a hitter who successfully accomplished their goal of producing line-drive contact. This concern is consistent with Kennedy's high ISO (ISOlated power) of .195 for the season which indicates he is giving up a disproportionate amount of extra-base hits. This is a dangerous combination with that low GB BABIP as it suggests more groundball base-hits will soon accompany these extra-base hits.

Colorado (28-25) sends out Aaron Cook who is 2-3 with a 4.91 ERA and a high 1.59 WHIP for the season. In Arizona's last 7 games against a pitcher with a WHIP over 1.35, all 7 of these games went Over the Total. Like Kennedy, Cook has a low GB BABIP of .200 for the season which is about 10% lower then the Rockies' overall .219 GB BABIP this season. This is evidence that Cook's ERA and WHIP should actually be worse then what it is so far this year. Cook's split stats worry us as well. On the road this year, Cook has a sky-high 7.04 ERA with a 1.96 WHIP and an opponent's batting average of .336 -- as opposed to his significantly better 2.63 ERA, 1.21 WHIP and .228 opponent's batting average at home in Coors Field. Cook also struggles against the Diamondbacks. In three starts in '09, Cook had a 7.09 ERA, 1.90 WHIP and allowed Arizona batters to hit him at a .393 clip. In the last 26 games Colorado has faced a team with a losing record with Cook on the mound, 19 of these games went Over the Total. The Over is 11-5-1 in Arizona's last 17 games against a right-handed starter. And the Over is 12-3-1 in the Diamondbacks last 16 home games against a team with a winning record. Together, these team trends produce our specific 49-15-2 combined winning angle for this game. In Arizona's last 5 games at home, they scored 41 runs while batting a collective .318. The linesmakers knew what they were doing in this situation as both pitchers are very vulnerable in this game. 25* NL West Division Total of the Month with Over the Total in the game between the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks listing both pitchers Aaron Cook and Ian Kennedy. Best of luck for us -- Frank.

spook
06-04-2010, 03:46 PM
HOLLYWOOD SPORTS

20* MLB TOTAL SABERMETRICS SPECIAL (DYNAMITE 26-5 winning angles) -- Friday

Handicapper: Hollywood Sports
Event: Cincinnati Reds vs Washington Nationals on 06/04/2010 at 4:05PM
Condition: Over
Promotion: At 7:05 PM EST on Friday, we will be playing Over the Total in the game between the Cincinnati Reds and the Washington Nationals listing both pitchers Aaron Harang and Livan Hernandez. We don't trust Hernandez -- especially with a Total that has dropped to 8.5 in many locations. After compiling a 5.47 ERA in 135 innings midway through last season for the Mets, the journeyman right-hander was traded to the Nationals where he produced a 2-4 record with a 5.36 ERA in 48 2/3 innings. Not much was expected of the 35-year old this season except the hope that he would gobble up innings. Instead, Hernandez seems to have visited the fountain of youth in the offseason as he has produced a 4-3 record with a 2.15 ERA and a 1.10 WHIP so far in this campaign. But below the surface of these strong frontline numbers are some very troubling peripheral numbers that suggest bad times are soon to come. Hernandez's BABIP (Batting Average for Balls In Play) for the groundballs that he is allowing is an extremely low .102 -- as compared to the .227 groundball BABIP major league average. Granted, one of the reasons that the Nationals (26-29) are overachieving is their improved defense that is limiting groundball base-hits to just a .194 clip. Yet it is simply not sustainable for Hernandez to see only 1 of 10 groundballs he allows go for base-hits. Sabermetric theory argues that this figure should regress to the mean average -- Hernandez's GB BABIP number should double (at least) which will spell trouble for him. And the tide may already be turning for Hernandez as he is 0-1 with a 4.08 ERA and 1.30 WHIP over his last three starts. Furthermore, Hernandez is 0-5 with a 6.51 ERA in his last five starts against the Reds. The Reds will likely continue to stymie Hernandez as 6 of their last 7 games against right-handed starters have gone Over the Total. Cincinnati (31-23) has a strong offense this season. They average 5.15 runs-per-game with a .275 batting average and 70 homeruns -- ranking 4th, 3rd and 3rd in the National League respectively. 6 of the Nationals' last 7 home games have gone Over the Total with Hernandez on the hill against a team with a winning record.

Cincinnati sends out Aaron Harang who is struggling with a 4-5 record with a 5.48 ERA and a 1.43 WHIP. Harang typically struggles when on the road. Last year, Harang had a 5.18 ERA, 1.63 WHIP and .324 opponent's batting average on the road versus his solid 3.43 ERA, 1.23 WHIP and .254 opponent's batting average when at home. These trends are continuing this season as Harang has an ugly 6.95 ERA, 1.68 WHIP and .355 opponent's batting average away from home while improving a bit at home with his 4.74 ERA, 1.31 WHIP and .269 opponent's batting average in the Great American Ballpark. In the last 4 games the Reds have played a team with a losing Over is 5-1 and 5-2 for the Reds and Nationals respectively when coming off a loss. Together, these team trends produce our specific 26-5 combined winning angle. At 8.5 (or even 9), we are getting a very attractive Over/Under number given the vulnerabilities of both these pitchers. 20* MLB Total Sabermetrics Special with Over the Total in the game between the Cincinnati Reds and the Washington Nationals listing both pitchers Aaron Harang and Livan Hernandez. Best of luck for us -- Frank.

spook
06-04-2010, 03:46 PM
EZWINNERS

EZ's Free Pick For Today

(912) St. Louis Cardinals -$230

The Cardinals starting pitcher Adam Wainwright continues to dominate this season. Wainwright has ten quality starts in his eleven games that he has started this season. Wainwright is coming off of a solid game against the Cubs in which he allowed only a Geovany Soto solo homerun as the only run scored for Chicago. Wainwright has been very good against Milwaukee in his career where he is 5-3 with an ERA of 2.25 and I expect him to pitch well against a Brewers team that has been very disappointing this season. Milwaukee's starting pitcher Randy Wolf has not been very good this year as he is 4-4 with a 4.46 ERA and he is only 3-5 with an ERA of 3.55 in his career against the Cardinals. Milwaukee has really struggle this season and their bullpen has been horrible. I don't expect things to change in this game as they face one of the Cardinal's aces. The Cardinals are 57-23 in their last eighty games as a home favorite of -$200 or higher. Play on St. Louis.

spook
06-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Power play wins
Free play

MLB - Philadelphia (-220)

spook
06-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Priority Sports Info
4-0 This week

Chicago W.Sox

spook
06-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Teddy Covers 6/4/10

Angels/Mariners over 8.5

Sharks +6 (+3.5)

spook
06-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Indian Cowboy

4-Unit Play. Take #904. Take Washington Nationals -110 over Cincinnati Reds (Friday @ 7:05pm est)
13 of 15 Winning Days in MLB, Last 28 days: 29-10 (74%), (21 of 28 winning days)
MLB: June: 3-0 (100%), May: 20-10-1 (66%, +$3000),
WNBA: 4 of 5 Winning Days (3-0 in 5* GOTWs)
NBA: +$4500 over the last 2 months (7 of 10 winning nba playoff selections)
3-0 Thursday Sweep! (5* Silverstars/Indiana Under (W), 4* Rangers/Chisox Under (W), 4* Celtics/Lakers Under (W)

We have taken Livan on several occasions and today is another such occasion. Livan is a 35 year old wily veteran that still has it out for the Mets and is doing everything he can to be a thorn on their side. See, the Mets didn't re-sign Livan and he took it personally offensive and many teams in the league did not shw any interest in him. This is despite the fact he was once a World Series MVP and champ. But, many felt htat he was getting older and was coming off of several injuries. So, what does he do, he puts up a 2.15era for the year so far and the Nationals are a competitive bunch in the league because of Livan right now. I like the fact he has not picked up a win over his last two starts and he seeks a win here and he faces a very good pitcher in Aaron Harang. But, Aaron has put together only one quality start over his last four. See. Aaron dominated in his last effort against the Astros but prior to that he was giving up eight hits per six innings. I like Livan as the better pitcher today and the Nationals offense is very oppurtunistic. Plus, the public favors the Reds here to a decent degree and I think they likely get burned. Let's roll with Livan today as the Nats are 4-1 in his last five home starts and Reds are 1-7 in Harang's last 8 road starts as a favorite.

4-Unit Play. Take #604. Take Connecticut Sun -5 over New York Liberty (Friday @ 7:30pm est)
The Connecticut Sun have been dominant at home. This team is coached by one of the greatest coaching legends of all time and I like the fact they come off a loss in their last ballgame on the road. The Sun come off a loss to a very good Washington team 65-69. Note, the Sun are 3-2 this year but 3-0 at home. They crushed Minnesota by 26 a home earlier this year and beat Chicago by 13. I like how New York took care of San Antonio on the road in their last ballgame winning by six points as an outright dog of 5.5 points. But, I can see them having a let down here today against the Suns who are irritated and come off a loss of their own. Heck, I would make this a 5* selection, but we already won a 5* selection yesterday. Having said that, this is as good as play as any on the board today in my opinion as the Sun are typically very solid coming off a loss. Let's roll with Connecticut here to get it done at home as they are 3-0 ATS at home this year and the Liberty are 1-5-1 ATS when they face a team with a winning record of late.

spook
06-04-2010, 04:14 PM
SPORTS BETTING PROFESSOR
MLB SYSTEM VERSION 1.0

Athletics -101
Nationals +103
Rangers -126
Royals +122

spook
06-04-2010, 04:54 PM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line
Free pick 927 MIN -105 vs 928 OAK

Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:05 PM JR ODonnell | MLB Total
Free pick 902 PHI / 901 SDP Under 7.5

Fri, 06/04/10 - 10:10 PM Rocky Atkinson | MLB Money Line
Free pick 929 ANA -110 vs 930 SEA

Fri, 06/04/10 - 10:10 PM Sac Lawson | MLB Money Line
Free pick 929 ANA -108 vs 930 SEA

Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:10 PM Sac Lawson | MLB Total
Free pick 908 NYM / 907 FLA Under 5.5

Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:05 PM Dan Bebe | MLB Money Line
Free pick 903 CIN -108 vs 904 WAS

Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:05 PM Larry Ness | MLB Money Line
Free pick 905 SFG -125 vs 906 PIT

Fri, 06/04/10 - 10:10 PM Dan Bebe | MLB Total
Free pick 930 SEA / 929 ANA Under 8.5

Fri, 06/04/10 - 7:05 PM Denver Money | MLB RunLine
Free pick 906 PIT 1.5 -140 905 SFG

Fri, 06/04/10 - 8:10 PM Andre Gomes | MLB Money Line
Free pick 923 CLE -110 vs 924 CWS

spook
06-04-2010, 04:55 PM
exec comp-ariz

mlb 250-fla

another 600 on sat.

spook
06-04-2010, 05:00 PM
KELSO
50 UNIT* MLB* UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH* Cincinnati Reds, +105 ML
15 UNIT* MLB* Colorado Rockies , +105 ML
5 UNIT* MLB* Chicago White Sox , -1.5 RL
3 UNIT* MLB* Florida Marlins, +100 ML

spook
06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
CRAIG DAVIS

50 DIME* Boston Red Sox RL
15 DIME* Chicago White Sox RL

spook
06-04-2010, 05:05 PM
POWERPLAYWINS

POWER PLAY OF THE DAY
SF Giants -130 ML

FREE PLAY
Philadelphia Phillies -220 ML

spook
06-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Cleveland Insider (System Plays)

MLB 15-1
WNBA 4-0
AFL 11-0

MLB 6-4-10
Play #1 Mets +1.5 (-170) over Florida wager $170 win $100
Play #1 DBacks (-120) over Colorado wager $120 win $100
Play #1 Red Sox (-190) over Baltimore wager $190 win $100

AFL
Play #2 Jacksonville +9 (buying 3) over Chicago wager $459 win $270

NYGIANTS24
06-04-2010, 05:24 PM
The Ultimate Bet : Boston Red Sox! 13:1 ratio

Best:
St Louis Cardinals 9:1 ratio

Good:
Chicago White Sox 7:2 ratio
Cincinnati Reds 11:5 ratio

spook
06-04-2010, 05:26 PM
BS Picks 6/4/2010

Cards -1.5
Texas Ml
Reds ML
Reds under 9

spook
06-04-2010, 05:28 PM
The Ultimate Bet : Boston Red Sox! 13:1 ratio

Best:
St Louis Cardinals 9:1 ratio

Good:
Chicago White Sox 7:2 ratio
Cincinnati Reds 11:5 ratio

thanks man!! much appreciated!!!! ::clap::

spook
06-04-2010, 05:29 PM
GILL ALEXANDER
DORKY WINNERS PICK
Cleveland Indians +200 over CWS

spook
06-04-2010, 05:30 PM
ACE ACE 5u GOY

5-Unit Play. Take #926 Kansas City (+125) over Detroit (8 p.m., Friday, June 4)
After a controversial series with Cleveland this week I think that its going to be hard for the Tigers to get up for this game. Detroit has really struggled on the road recently and the Royals are 9-4 in this series recently. The Royals have already beaten Max Scherzer twice this year and Scherzer has a heavy 6.42 ERA so far this season. The Royals are going with lefty Bruce Chen who has seemed to find a nice groove. He doesnt have any wins in his last three starts but he has just a 2.25 ERA in those games and has thrown well. I think that this is a great price on this situation and I think that our underdog is going to bite

spook
06-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Rocketman June 4

Rocketman has his 5* NHL play on the Philadelphia Flyers -115

spook
06-04-2010, 05:48 PM
LT Profits

Yankees/Blue Jays UNDER 9 -105
Cubs/Astros UNDER 8.5 -105
Brewers/Cardinals OVER 8 -102
Braves +140
Braves/Dodgers UNDER 8 -115

spook
06-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Dwayne Bryant 6/4

Texas moneyline

spook
06-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Stan Sharp | MLB Money Line Fri, 06/04/10 - 10:05 PM

double-dime bet 927 MIN (+100) BetUS vs 928 OAK

spook
06-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Dr Baseball Guaranteed Selections Date: Friday, June 04, 2010
$35.00 Guaranteed: It is officially summer and it is getting HOT outside and we are getting even HOTTER...IT IS TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY!!! Last year we were 151-88 for PLUS $4830, two years ago we were 120-65 for PLUS $4140 and yes that is playing just $100 per selection! Today we are featuring another GRAND SLAM BASEBALL DOMINATOR and you can get this GUARANTEED WINNER for just $35 and PAY ONLY AFTER YOU WIN! 6/4/2010 GRAND SLAM BASEBALL DOMINATOR
LA Dodgers w/Kershaw -162 10:10 EST

spook
06-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Sports Brokers Guaranteed Selections Date: Friday, June 04, 2010
$29.00 Guaranteed: We monitor the TOP OUTFITS and HANDICAPPERS in the WORLD and we know when to play on and when to fade as we have built a data base going back up to ten years on these services. We are also privlaged to the majot money moves both on shore and off shore. Tonight we are featuring a BASEBALL INSIDER RUN LINE WINNER that you can get for just $29 and you pay only after you win! 6/4/2010 BASEBALL INSIDER RUN LINE WINNER
St Louis w/Wainwright -1.5 +100 8:15 EST

spook
06-04-2010, 06:09 PM
The Duke's Sports

Los Angeles Angels (-105) for 2.5 Units

The Angels are riding a 7-2 run and getting good run production in the process. Tonight, we'll look for LA to hammer away on Ian Snell who sports an 0-2 mark with a 7.04 ERA vs the Angels. LA is 10-1 vs a starter with a WHIP over 1.30. Snell hasn't been efficient with his pitches and has yet to win a decision this season. On the other hand, Joe Saunders should redeem himself after last Saturday's disastrous start vs Seattle. Saunders is 10-1 in team starts vs Seattle. The Angels are 10-1 on the road with Saunders as a favorite, and they're 27-10 in game 1 of a series with Saunders; furthermore, they're 14-6 on Friday with Saunders. With the Angels sporting a commanding 49-24 mark in this series, we'll grab the Angels.

spook
06-04-2010, 06:10 PM
THE BACK DOOR COVER

PLAY OF THE DAY - Texas Rangers
LEAN - KC Royals
FREE PLAY - Florida Marlins

spook
06-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Powerplays wins 6/4

Powerplays wins

Giants

spook
06-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Sebastian's comp. is OVER Yankees

spook
06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
andrew bucciarelli 6/4

1* Washington -110 over Cincy
1* Mets -110 over Florida
1* Yankees -130 over Toronto

good luck to all tonigt

spook
06-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Dallas Dave's MLB 06.04

Kansas City(+1.5) -133.. 8:10 PM EST

spook
06-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Akmens ten stars

Flyers

spook
06-04-2010, 06:52 PM
THE CONSENSUS PICK

Pick of the Day: Rangers (-126) [MLB]
Listed Pitchers: Davis vs. Wilson

Free Pick: Blue Jays (+122) [MLB]
Listed Pitchers: Burnett vs. Cecil

Strong Opinion: Rays/Rangers Under 9.5 (even) [MLB]
Listed Pitchers: Davis vs. Wilson

spook
06-04-2010, 06:56 PM
TONY LADUKE(Betonepicks)
3*(mlb)DODGERS
----------------
Documented 2010 MLB
42-22-4(65.62%)
DIME PLAYERS+$41,955 NET PROFIT
---------------
Documented Last 365
258-172-6(60.00%)
DIME PLAYERS+$176,235 NET PROFIT
-------------
NEVER NO HYPES!
JUST DOCUMENTED RECORDS!

spook
06-04-2010, 07:00 PM
vegas-runner | MLB Total - Friday, Jun 4 2010 7:05PM
901 SDP / 902 PHI OVER 7 Bodog triple-dime bet

Analysis:
**** MLB 4* "TRUE STEAM" TOTAL BOMB **** (8-3 on L/11 4* BOMBS)
OVER 7 (-110) SDP/PHI....(4*)....Latos vs Halladay

spook
06-04-2010, 07:00 PM
vegas-runner | MLB ML - Tuesday, Jun 1 2010 10:10PM
ML 980 SEA (-105) Bodog vs 979 MIN double-dime bet

Analysis:
** MLB 2* LATE STEAM **
MARINERS -105....(2*)....VARGAS over Blackburn

spook
06-04-2010, 07:01 PM
vegas-runner | MLB Total - Friday, Jun 4 2010 7:05PM
917 NYY / 918 TOR UNDER 9 Bodog double-dime bet

Analysis:
** MLB 2* LATE STEAM **
UNDER 9 (-115) NYY/TOR....(2*)....Burnett vs Cecil

spook
06-04-2010, 07:01 PM
VR's Morning Moves | MLB ML - Friday, Jun 4 2010 8:05PM-----------------------
ML 922 TEX (-125) Bodog vs 921 TAM double-dime bet--------------------------
Analysis:
** MLB MORNING MOVES 2* BOOKIE BET **
RANGERS -125....(2*)....WILSON over Davis

spook
06-04-2010, 07:04 PM
ProPicksWeekly 6/4

5 Units

Toronto +120
Tampa +122

spook
06-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Lance's Lock
Pick: The Flyers -115
Overall: 966-860-35
Current Streak: 1 win

spook
06-04-2010, 07:47 PM
HAMMER THE BOOK 7:05 PM GAMES...........WILL RELEASE FULL CARD BY 7:20 PM (ET)

901/902: SANDIEGO PADRES @ PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (UNDER 7-RUNS)
919/920: BOSTON RED SOX @ BALTIMORE ORIOLES (OVER 9 1/2 RUNS)
917/918: NEW YORK YANKEES @ TORONTO BLUE JAYS (BLUE JAYS ML +122)
905/906: SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS @ PITTSBURGH PIRATES (GIANTS ML -118)

spook
06-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Spartan 10*

triple dime on Detroit Tigers -135

spook
06-04-2010, 08:05 PM
BOSTON RED SOX -1 1/2 RUNS --- The Baltimore Orioles are in disarray right now, as evidenced by the firing of manager Dave Trembley today. Third-base coach Juan Samuel was appointed interim manager today by President Andy McPhail... the same guy who hired Trembley a few years back. The O's are 15-39 on the year, opening the season with 16 losses in their first 18 games and getting outscored 34-8 on a 6-game road trip to Toronto and New York. Times are not good in Baltimore right now.

The Orioles are still trying to recover from a miserable April, a 6-25 road record and a 6-21 record within the division. The lone bright spot to the season was a three-game sweep of these very same Red Sox they're getting ready to face tonight. In fact, Baltimore has won four straight against their East-division rivals, winning all three of their last series with Boston at home. But this is a different Boston team and this is definitely a different Baltimore team that will now have to adjust to playing with a new manager.

Boston sends Clay Bucholz to the hill tonight, and there's probably not a better pitcher in their rotation to throw at the Orioles right now. He hasn't faced them yet this year, but in 2009 Bucholz was 2-0 (in three starts) vs. Baltimore with a 4.00 ERA, and his team won all three of his starts. On the road this year, Bucholz is 4-0 with a 1.78 ERA and has only allowed more than 1 ER once... that was his first road start of the season when he surrendered a whopping two earned runs. So I think it's safe to say Bucholz has dominated the opposition on the road in 2010... and there's nothing that can convince me he won't do the same tonight.

Boston is 8-0 in Bucholz's last 8 road starts, 16-5 in his last 21 starts overall and the Red Sox are 63-21 in the last 84 meetings with Baltimore. These two teams appear to be headed in opposite directions, and tonight should be a fairly easy win for the road team.

CHICAGO WHITE SOX -1 1/2 RUNS --- The key for the White Sox success, according to several close to the team, might be the arm of John Danks and the stick of Carlos Quentin. Quentin had been mired in a 4-for-31 slump, but last night he hit a go-ahead two-run homer in the 7th inning to help the White Sox avoid a three-game sweep at the hands of the Texas Rangers. It was extra special for Quentin because he had earlier committed a two-base error that led to a Texas run. Could that two-run blast have opened the door for Quentin to get some confidence back and start hitting like he's capable? The White Sox hope so and so do I.

John Danks would also like to snap out of a recent funk that has seen him lose four of his last five starts... though a few of those were not his fault (he got no run support). Aside from the Rays battering him for 8 ERs in 4 innings Sunday, Danks hadn't allowed more than three earned runs in any of his previous eight starts. Danks, who hasn't beaten the Indians in three home starts, is doing much better at home this year with a 1.96 ERA in five starts. His last start vs. Cleveland came back on May 24th... a 7-2 win in Cleveland.

Justin Masterson counters for Cleveland tonight and tries to put an end to his personal 11-game losing streak. He's 1-12 with Cleveland since being acquired from Boston last season and is 0-1 in two starts vs. the White Sox this season, losing to Danks back on May 24th... allowing five runs on nine hits in four innings. The writing is on the wall for the Indians tonight... they're going to need a miracle.

spook
06-04-2010, 08:06 PM
BOSTON RED SOX -1 1/2 RUNS --- The Baltimore Orioles are in disarray right now, as evidenced by the firing of manager Dave Trembley today. Third-base coach Juan Samuel was appointed interim manager today by President Andy McPhail... the same guy who hired Trembley a few years back. The O's are 15-39 on the year, opening the season with 16 losses in their first 18 games and getting outscored 34-8 on a 6-game road trip to Toronto and New York. Times are not good in Baltimore right now.

The Orioles are still trying to recover from a miserable April, a 6-25 road record and a 6-21 record within the division. The lone bright spot to the season was a three-game sweep of these very same Red Sox they're getting ready to face tonight. In fact, Baltimore has won four straight against their East-division rivals, winning all three of their last series with Boston at home. But this is a different Boston team and this is definitely a different Baltimore team that will now have to adjust to playing with a new manager.

Boston sends Clay Bucholz to the hill tonight, and there's probably not a better pitcher in their rotation to throw at the Orioles right now. He hasn't faced them yet this year, but in 2009 Bucholz was 2-0 (in three starts) vs. Baltimore with a 4.00 ERA, and his team won all three of his starts. On the road this year, Bucholz is 4-0 with a 1.78 ERA and has only allowed more than 1 ER once... that was his first road start of the season when he surrendered a whopping two earned runs. So I think it's safe to say Bucholz has dominated the opposition on the road in 2010... and there's nothing that can convince me he won't do the same tonight.

Boston is 8-0 in Bucholz's last 8 road starts, 16-5 in his last 21 starts overall and the Red Sox are 63-21 in the last 84 meetings with Baltimore. These two teams appear to be headed in opposite directions, and tonight should be a fairly easy win for the road team.

CHICAGO WHITE SOX -1 1/2 RUNS --- The key for the White Sox success, according to several close to the team, might be the arm of John Danks and the stick of Carlos Quentin. Quentin had been mired in a 4-for-31 slump, but last night he hit a go-ahead two-run homer in the 7th inning to help the White Sox avoid a three-game sweep at the hands of the Texas Rangers. It was extra special for Quentin because he had earlier committed a two-base error that led to a Texas run. Could that two-run blast have opened the door for Quentin to get some confidence back and start hitting like he's capable? The White Sox hope so and so do I.

John Danks would also like to snap out of a recent funk that has seen him lose four of his last five starts... though a few of those were not his fault (he got no run support). Aside from the Rays battering him for 8 ERs in 4 innings Sunday, Danks hadn't allowed more than three earned runs in any of his previous eight starts. Danks, who hasn't beaten the Indians in three home starts, is doing much better at home this year with a 1.96 ERA in five starts. His last start vs. Cleveland came back on May 24th... a 7-2 win in Cleveland.

Justin Masterson counters for Cleveland tonight and tries to put an end to his personal 11-game losing streak. He's 1-12 with Cleveland since being acquired from Boston last season and is 0-1 in two starts vs. the White Sox this season, losing to Danks back on May 24th... allowing five runs on nine hits in four innings. The writing is on the wall for the Indians tonight... they're going to need a miracle.
craig davis write uo!! ::luck::

spook
06-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Comppicks.com plays for 6/4

MLB
Pirates +115
Mets -105
Red Sox -1.5 (-105)
Athletics -110

Staff Select
Cardinals -1.5 (-110)

Comppick (free pick)
Rangers -115

spook
06-04-2010, 08:14 PM
THE SPORTS BOSS