PDA

View Full Version : 6-9-10

spook
06-09-2010, 06:40 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money)

post'em if you got'em gl!!!!! ::thumbup::

spook
06-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Baseball Crusher!
Tampa bay Ray!

spook
06-09-2010, 06:45 AM
NHL NEWS AND NOTES
What Bettors Need To Know: Blackhawks at Flyers
By Cover Staff

Don’t Call It A Comeback

Even though the Flyers trail this series 3-2 and are one loss away from elimination, it’s safe to say they have the Blackhawks right where they want them.

Philadelphia has relished the role of underdog in the playoffs, bouncing back from certain death against the Boston Bruins in the second round and answering back with two wins at home after trailing Chicago 2-0 in the final.

“If any team gets it, this team gets it, because we’ve been here so many times,” head coach Peter Laviolette told the Toronto Star.

“To have our backs against the wall, we’ll be comfortable (Wednesday). I have no question that our team will respond in a manner in which it should so that we can be successful.”

The Flyers have been tremendous at home this postseason, going 8-1 inside the Wachovia Center including winning Games 3 and 4 against the Blackhawks. Philadelphia is scoring 3.70 goals per game at home while giving up an average of just two goals as host this postseason.

They’ve edged Chicago 9-6 in the two games in this series and haven’t lost to the Blackhawks inside the Wachovia Center in 10 games dating back to 1996.

"That's a stat that I don't look at," Chicago defenseman Brian Campbell told USA Today. "After you said that, it pretty much went out the ears and I'll move forward."

Taking Advantage

The Chicago power play finally showed up in the Stanley Cup Final, netting two goals in the Blackhawks’ 7-4 win in Game 5 Sunday. Chicago had scored just one power-play goal in the previous four games, improving to 3-for-13 on the man advantage in the final.

"We just settled down and played our game and that's a big factor, just even with the even strength, we came out ready to go, controlling the puck a little better,” forward Dustin Byfuglien told NHL.com. “That led into the power play with guys just settling down, confidence and just playing. That's something we needed to do. That's something we did very well tonight."

The Blackhawks special teams ranked just 16th in the NHL during the regular season, which was poor considering they were among the most offensively explosive attacks in the league. For the playoffs, Chicago’s power play is operating at 22.7 percent efficiency – going 17-for-75 with the man advantage. Philadelphia has had the best penalty kill this postseason, shutting down almost 86 percent of opponents’ power plays.

"There were some questions about our power play going in," Patrick Sharp told the media. "We've had lots of stretches where we were 0-for-6, 0-for-8 and managed to come through during the season, so we weren't too worried about it. We got five guys on both units who like to make plays, can move the puck and we scored a couple big goals today."

Musical Chairs

Peter Laviolette has a secret. And he’s not telling.

There is a cloud of mystery surrounding Philadelphia’s starting goaltender for Game 6 Wednesday. After starter Michael Leighton was pulled after allowing three goals on 13 shots in Game 5, there are some fans who would rather see Brian Boucher get the call.

"I don't like to put things out before I talk to my team and talk to my players," Laviolette told the CBC. "I want to make sure I do it at the right time and when I want to do it. I reserve the right to say when and where."

Leighton, who was brilliant against the Bruins and the Montreal Canadiens in the two rounds heading into the final has been shaky at times. He’s boasting a 4.01 goals against average and a .871 save percentage against the Blackhawks and has been pulled in two games this series.

Boucher didn’t fare much better when he stepped between the pipes in Game 1 or Game 5. He allowed one goal on 12 shots in relief in the opening contest of the final then was peppered for three goals on 14 shots in Sunday’s loss.

"Whatever is best for the team and whatever is going to give us the best chance to win one hockey game," Laviolette followed up.

spook
06-09-2010, 06:45 AM
ICE PICKS

Wednesday's Best NHL Bet

Chicago Blackhawks at Philadelphia Flyers (-120, 5.5)

It appears the cat is out of the bag.

After Philadelphia head coach Peter Laviolette kept fans and the media in the dark about the team's starting goalie for Game 6, the answer may have inadvertently leaked thanks to the world of social networking.

Following a Tuesday press conference, the Flyers’ official Twitter page reported that Michael Leighton would start Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals against the Chicago Blackhawks.

Not long after, the tweet was replaced with this quote from Laviolette, which strongly suggests Leighton will start between the pipes: "Our goaltender has the best numbers in the playoffs; I don't think I have to announce it."

But does the decision really matter? Leighton has been pulled in two games of this series due to ineffectiveness and backup netminder Brian Boucher has been giving up goals at a high clip as well.

The goalies on both sides of this series have played second fiddle to the offenses. While the shots on goal totals for each team haven’t been off the charts, the scoring percentage has with an average of 8.00 shots per game finding the net.

The only contest in the finals that didn’t go over the posted total was Game 2. Five of the seven graded totals at Philadelphia this postseason have gone over and pucks should be flying again Wednesday.

Pick: Over

spook
06-09-2010, 06:46 AM
MLB NEWS AND NOTES
Wednesday's Streaking And Slumping Starting Pitchers

Streaking

Josh Johnson, Florida Marlins (6-2, 2.10 ERA)

The Marlins ace has been nearly untouchable in recent outings, allowing only two runs over his last five trips to the mound. Johnson has posted three shutout efforts in that span and is coming off a one-run, seven-hit showing against the Milwaukee Brewers last Thursday. The last time he faced the Phillies, Johnson was out-pitched by Philadelphia ace Roy Halladay, who had to throw a perfect game to beat Florida’s right hander. These two studs face off again Wednesday.

Johan Santana, New York Mets (4-2, 2.76 ERA)

The Mets veteran arm has been stellar in recent starts and hasn’t allowed a run in the past 15 innings of work. But those shutout efforts haven’t equaled victories for Santana, who was dealt a no decision in each of his last two games. Going back to his last five starts, the tricky southpaw has given up only three earned runs over 36.2 innings, posting 22 strikeouts but just one win in that stretch.

Slumping

Zach Duke, Pittsburgh Pirates (3-6, 5.43 ERA)

The Bucs' lefty hasn’t won a start since May 18 and has been roughed up since, serving three home runs in his most recent outing – a 6-4 loss to the San Francisco Giants. Duke has allowed 13 runs on 22 hits in his last two trips to the mound and might not snap this slump against the Nationals Wednesday. Duke is 1-1 with a 5.11 ERA in four career starts against Washington.

Kyle Davies, Kansas City Royals (4-4, 5.49 ERA)

Davies lasted just four innings in his last start, allowing six runs on eight hits while walking two batters. The outing before that, the Royals righty was knocked around for five runs on seven hits in seven innings of work. He is 4-5 with a 4.80 ERA in nine career starts versus Minnesota but will be taking the mound at brand new Target Field for the first time. Reply Reply With Quote

spook
06-09-2010, 06:46 AM
HOT LINES

Wednesday's Best MLB Bets

Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers (-180, 9.5)

It’s no secret the Mariners have the most pathetic offense in the American League. Seattle has plated 14 fewer runs that the second-worst AL lineup and has hit a total of 33 home runs – the smallest mark in the majors.

One offseason acquisition the M’s didn’t think they would have to worry about from a hitting standpoint was second baseman Chone Figgins. But Figgy has greatly underachieved this season, hitting .220 going into this series, so manager Don Wakamatsu dropped him to the nine-hole in the order after he hit in the No. 2 spot for the first 56 games.

Wakamatsu said the move wasn’t pointed at the infielder but Figgins was not happy about it after Monday’s game.

"Obviously, it's me," Figgins said. "I've been getting on base. I've been hitting the ball pretty good. Obviously, it has something to do with me. I think I've about earned enough respect as a player…I should stay where I was hitting."

Texas second baseman Ian Kinsler has been in a bit of funk himself, registering only three hits in his last 22 at-bats with no home runs or RBIs. But Rangers’ manager Ron Washington said he will stick with Kinsler batting third in the order.

"As I said earlier, I'm not bouncing him around," Washington said. "Once he gets it going, he's dangerous. It just looks like, to me, that his rhythm is off. That's all. It happens.”

Five of the seven games between these AL West foes this season have played to the under, including Monday’s 4-2 Seattle victory. The wind will be blowing in from right field again in Arlington which should help limit the runs scored in this affair.

Pick: Under

Florida Marlins at Philadelphia Phillies (-155, 6.5)

While Stephen Strasburg was the talk of Tuesday, another player made his major league debut.

Lauded Marlins rookie Mike Stanton hit seventh and started in right field in Tuesday's game against the Phillies. Stanton is the team’s most heralded phenom since Miguel Cabrera came up through the farm system in 2003.

At 20 years of age, Stanton pounded out 21 homers and 52 RBIs in 52 games with a .311 average at the Double-A level. For his minor league career, the 6-foot-5, 235-pound right-hander has averaged a home run every 11.7 at-bats.

"Michael is a guy with power who is starting to develop into a hitter," said Florida minor league hitting coordinator John Mallee.

Stanton is just young enough not to be intimidated by Roy Halladay's dominance on the mound. Look for the Fish to exact some revenge on Halladay after being humbled by a perfect game the last time they faced him.

Pick: Florida Marlins Reply Reply With Quote

spook
06-09-2010, 06:48 AM
6/9 Shut em down sports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20*
New York Yankees ML
Boston Red Sox ML

PROMAS
06-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Insider Sp. Rep.
Premier Picks® For 06/09/10

4* St. Louis (Wainwright)/L.A. Dodgers (Kershaw) UNDER 6.5
Range: 7 to 8
3* Tampa Bay (Price) -135 over Toronto (Marcum)
Range: -120 to -155

Free pick: San Diego/N.Y. Mets UNDER 7 (MLB)

The 4* pick has a losing run of 4 in a row! So, with a strike rate over 70%, I hope that today will stop the losing run! It's time to win!

PROMAS
06-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Has anybody the MLB picks from Pluslinesports (Frank Belanger service)?

As the site say they give only over and under picks. Can anybody post them? Thanks!

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 10:00 AM
JR ODonnell | NHL Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 11 CHI (+105) BetUS vs 12 PHI
Analysis:
Nhl 2* Under the Radar NHL Signature BOMB!!!! CHI HAWKS SMELL BLOOD TONIGHT AND THIS SERIES IS OVER!!

Chi Black Hawks sme~ll blood and the Chi Boys will close out the Phlia Flyers tonight! Play the Hawks game 6 + 105

We are pounding the Black Hawks tonight as the Vegas Lines makers are setting up the Public with this low line + 105, The 52-22 Black hawks will rattle the 41-35 Phila Flyers net minder Leighton as he has been shaky @ best vs these Hawks The back up net minder Boucher has also been les than stellar as the Chi Hawks are just that much better , The Public will line up on the wrong side here as we will roll with "the Visitor" in Philly tonight. The Black Hawks net minder Antii Niemi will take all the pressure and has done enough to keep the Black Hawks close and win in the end!! HAWKS BABY JR O STYLE

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 10:00 AM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet SFG (+105) Sportbet vs CIN

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 10:42 AM
PittViper

Seattle/Texas over 9.5 -100

LA Dodgers -115

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Hammer The Book

ROTATION 707/708: 3-UNITS: LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ BOSTON CELTICS (CELTICS -2 @ Pinnancle, Greek, Bet Phoenix & Legends,)

ROTATION 707/708: 4-UNITS: LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ BOSTON CELTICS (UNDER 192 @ Bet Phoenix, Legends, Pinnancle & Greek,)

ROTATION 953/954: 3-UNITS: FLORIDA MARLINS @ PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (UNDER 6 1/2 RUNS)

ROTATION 955/956: 3-UNITS: SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS @ CINCINNATI REDS (GIANTS ML +111 @ Pinnancle)

ROTATION 957/958: 4-UNITS: SAN DIEGO PADRES @ NEW YORK METS (PADRES ML +139 @ The Legends)

ROTATION 961/962: 3-UNITS: HOUSTON ASTROS @ COLORADO ROCKIES (ASTROS ML +165 @ 5dimes & Bet Online,)

ROTATION 963/964: 4-UNITS: ATLANTA BRAVES @ ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS (OVER 9 1/2 RUNS)

ROTATION 955/956: 3-UNITS: ST. LOUIS CARDINALS @ LOS ANGELES DODGERS (UNDER 6 1/2 RUNS)

ROTATION 967/968: 3-UNITS: NEW YORK YANKEES @ BALTIMORE ORIOLES (OVER 9-RUNS)

ROTATION 971/972: 5-UNITS: TORONTO BLUE JAYS @ TAMPA BAY RAYS (TB RAYS ML -139 @ 5dimes & Bet Online)

ROTATION 969/970: 5-UNITS: BOSTON RED SOX @ CLEVELAND INDIANS (RED SOX ML -165 @ Bet Phoenix, Bet Jamaica & 5dimes)

ROTATION 977/978: 5-UNITS: KANSAS CITY ROYALS @ MINNESOTA TWINS (OVER 9-RUNS)

ROTATION 975/976: 3-UNITS: DETROIT TIGERS @ CHICAGO WHITE SOX (OVER 9 1/2 RUNS)

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Mike Hook | MLB ML - Wednesday, Jun 9 2010 7:10PM
ML 956 CIN (-119) Sportbet vs 955 SFG single-dime bet

Mr. IWS
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-June 9th

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[962] Colorado |10*|-165|B+0|Network N/A|8:40 pm EST

[967] New York |5*|-240|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[956] Cincinnati |5*|-115|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

[964] Atl/Ari Under 9.5 |2*|+100|B+0|Network N/A|9:40 pm EST

Mr. IWS
nsa

20 blackhawks-115
20 red sox-165
20 yanks-1.5 rl -160

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Tony George | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 10:10 PM

dime bet 966 LOS (-112) Bodog vs 965 STL
Analysis:

LA Dodgers -112

Although the game on Tuesday was a 1-0 Dodger win, they have outscored the Cards 13-4 so far in 2 games in this series, and were able to get the win against Carpenter last night. This will be a low scoring game, but southpaw Kershaw takes the hill for LA and has a 2.55 ERA his last 3. The Cards hitting has been erratic AT BEST AND THEY HAVE STRUGGLED ALL YEAR AGAINST GOOD LEFT HANDERS, AND EVEN IN THEIR LAST 10 GAMES HAVE STRUGGLED. This is the key to game! Wainwright is a stud pitcher for the Cards, but with LA looking to sweep at home, I think they get more run support in this one than the Cards. The total is 6.5 runs, the under might be worth a look as well. Cards just 3-7 on the road their last 10, and LA is hot winning 22 out of 29.

Play 1 Unit on the Dodgers, thanks and good luck TG

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Denver Money | NHL Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 12 PHI (-120) Sportbet vs 11 CHI
Analysis: 2* Philadelphia Flyers 120

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Craig Davis 100* - NYY - Run Line

Mr. IWS
LT Profits

Marlins/Phillies UNDER 6.5 +100
Red Sox/Indians UNDER 9.5 -120
Reds -113
Padres/Mets UNDER 7 -110
Diamondbacks -115

he released his Game 4 NBA Finals play a day early.

Celtics -3 -109

Mr. IWS
Paul Leiner

100* Over 9 NYY/Balt
50* A's -120
25* Cubs even

Mr. IWS
King Creole | MLB Total Wed, 06/09/10 - 10:05 PM

dime bet 979 ANA / 980 OAK Over 8 BetUS
Analysis:
10:05pm ET / Los Angeles Angels with Saunders @ Oakland Athletics with Braden
Play on: OVER THE TOTAL

Mr. IWS
Ferringo MLB 06-09-10

3-Unit Play. Take #962 Colorado (-1.5, +110) over Houston (8:40 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take #969 Boston (-165) over Cleveland (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take #956 Cincinnati (-115) over San Francisco (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #978 Minnesota (-1.5, +110) over Kansas City (8 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #967 N.Y. Yankees (-1.5, -160) over Baltimore (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

Todays Totals
3.5-Unit Play. Take Under 9.5 Detroit at Chicago White Sox (8 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

2.5-Unit Play. Take Over 9.0 Houston at Colorado (8:40 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

2-Unit Play. Take Under 7.5 Toronto at Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take Over 9.5 Seattle at Texas (8 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take Over 9.0 Boston at Cleveland (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take Under 8.5 San Fran at Cincinnati (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

1-Unit Play. Take Over 9.5 N.Y. Yankees at Baltimore (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Over 8.5 Chicago Cubs at Milwaukee (8 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Over 9.5 Atlanta at Arizona (9:40 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Marc Lawrence | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 10-2 run

triple-dime bet SFG (+100)

Mr. IWS
Allen Eastman's

1.5-Unit Play. Take #958 Under 7.0 San Diego at New York (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

3-Unit Play. Take #965 St. Louis (-105) over Los Angeles (10 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

2-Unit Play. Take #955 San Francisco (+105) over Cincinnati (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

Mr. IWS
Vegas Sports Informer's

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

2 Unit Play. #959 Take Chicago Cubs -110 over Milwaukee (8:10 p.m., Wednesday June. 9)

The Brewers took Game 1 in this series but tonight Milwaukee throws out Randy Wolf and Wolf has had troubles this year. Chicago is a PERFECT 4-0 on the road against a left-handed starter. Big Z gets a road victory for the Cubs tonight and even up this series.

4 Unit Play. #978 Take Minnesota -1 ½ +110 over Kansas City (8:10 p.m., Wednesday June. 9)

The Twins are red hot at home and Minnesota has won 5 straight at Target Field and tonight again they get to play the Kansas City Royals. Last night the Twins beat the Royals 7-3 and we had the Twins so tonight we take Minnesota on the run-line and we cash two straight nights with the Twins. Minnesota is 16-5 in their last 21 meetings against the Royals

Mr. IWS
Indian Cowboy's

4-Unit Play. Take #964. Take Arizona Diamondbacks -120 over Atlanta Braves (Wednesday @ 9:40pm est)

Let's roll with a side today as the Diamondbacks face my Bravos at home. The Dbacks won the first game in the series but fell short in game two by a score of 5-7 yesterday. They face Kenshin who is now officially 0-8 and is the first Brave since its 85 year history to start the season 0-8. Having said that his highest strikeout count has come against the diamondbacks earlier this year when he struck out seven and didn't factor into the decision. The Braves ended up winning that game 5-6. These two pitchers were both on the mound for that game and Ian Kennedy probably remembers that his team was the short end of the stick when he was on the mound in that contest. Don't get me wrong, Kenshin has gotten better of late although he had a rough patch against the Dodgers in his last game. But, Bobby obviously has enough faith in him in that he is keeping the team in the game to keep giving him the ball when its his turn in the rotation. But, its tough to ignore Ian's consistency as he has put together 6 of 7 quality starts and he is pitching at home, where he has given up just eight runs in 29 innings which is equivalent to just over three complete games and giving up less than three runs per ballgame. With Arizona coming off a loss and with the Diamondbacks having had some success against Kenshin as they did hit him for several runs in their first time facing him, I like Arizona to get an early jump today. The Dbacks are 5-0 when they are home favorites of late and the Braves are 0-5 when Kenshin starts as a road dog.

Mr. IWS
Players NHL *10* Wednesday PHILLY on 9 June
Scott Rickenbach’s NHL 10* (TOP PLAY) Philadelphia Flyers (-) vs Chicago @ 8 ET – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The home team has won every game in this series but, once again, the Flyers are being given very little respect there. After opening up in the -130 price range the Flyers are down around the -115 range as of Wednesday morning. This is offering great line value to a team that, other than the first period of game five in Chicago, has really looked every bit as talented as the Blackhawks have in this series. Philadelphia simply did not skate well at all in Game Five. It was if they couldn’t come down off of the emotional high of winning those two big games in Philly. Rest assured, they will come out skating hard in this one from the drop of the opening puck. Philadelphia has been fantastic on home ice ever since the calendar turned the page from 2009 to 2010 back on January 1st. Included in their huge run on home ice is a fantastic 9-1 mark in the playoffs. Also, we fully expect goalie Michael Leighton to bounce back (as he’s done all post-season long) from a rough game in Chicago in Game Five.

While some feel this series is over it truly is anything but. Remember the Penguins got blown out on the road in Game Five last season and were down 3-2 in the series heading into a Game Six home game. As you will recall, the Penguins came back to win the next two games after the Game Five blowout and Sidney Crosby and company ended up hoisting the Stanley Cup. The Flyers have been resilient this season, especially in the playoffs, and they have often been at their best when their backs are against the wall or they’re counted out. Chris Pronger will bounce back after a very rough Game Five in Chicago and we just don’t see any quit coming from the Flyers players. They still believe and, of course, that is critical to their continued success tonight which we fully expect to see. The Flyers are 20-10 this season in a home game where the total is 5.5 goals. The Flyers are also 7-3 this season when playing with two days rest. Of course, Chicago also has plenty of good numbers to look at as well but the Flyers have played so well on home ice this year we fully expect a huge effort especially after the bashing Philly took in Chicago, including with the media there and the Pronger incident in the Chicago papers. That just adds even more fuel to the fire for a hungry home team that’s low price is offering huge value. Play Philadelphia on the money line as a *10* Top Play selection.

Players MLB *10* Wednesday OVER in ChiSox on 9 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 10* (TOP PLAY) OVER in Chicago-AL vs Detroit @ 8:10 ET: Garcia vs Porcello – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The wind is expected to be blowing out at US Cellular Field in Chicago tonight. Last night these two teams just missed going over the total but we do not expect a repeat of that tonight. Rick Porcello of the Tigers has struggled mightily on the road this season. Porcello, away from home, is 1-3 with a 7.78 ERA this season and he’s been pounded at a .376 clip! Note that Porcello also is 0-2 in his career against the White Sox and he’s compiled an ugly 6.65 ERA against the Pale Hose. Note that the Tigers right-hander has struggled in his night starts this season as Porcello has compiled an ugly 7.31 ERA under the lights. The White Sox just saw Porcello on May 18th and they got to him for four earned runs in seven innings in Detroit. Now, facing him three weeks later and getting him in Chicago this time (with the wind blowing out), look for the White Sox to do even more damage here.

The White Sox send Freddy Garcia to the mound tonight and, though he has great career numbers against Detroit, we look for him to struggle against the Tigers here. Garcia has allowed five homers in his five home starts this season. Though he has strong numbers against the Tigers, note that Garcia hasn’t pitched in more than 11 games in a season since the 2006 season. The point is that most of those great stats that Garcia has compiled against Detroit are really “dated” numbers. In Garcia’s last three home starts he’s allowed 24 hits in 15.1 innings. He’s compiled a 4.94 ERA on the season and, when he faced Detroit on May 18th he only had one 1-2-3 inning in the game. He was pitching out of the stretch most of the night and, with the wind blowing out at US Cellular Field tonight, base runners will prove to be a big problem for Garcia. Note that the Tigers are 7-2 to the over as a small road dog (up to +125) this season and the White Sox are 6-1 to the over as a small road fave (up to -125) this season. That’s a combined 13-3 (81%) trend supporting the over in this match-up and note that the Tigers have only stayed under the total once in their last five games. As for the White Sox, they’ve only stayed under the total twice in their last nine games! Play OVER the total in Chicago-AL as a *10* Top Play Wednesday night!

Players MLB *8* Wednesday on OVER in Tampa on 9 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in Tampa Bay vs Toronto @ 7:10 ET: Price vs Marcum – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

This was the lone blemish on my record last night as these two teams failed to get the game over the total and it ended up being a push at nine runs! While last night all the scoring was coming from the Rays, we look for much more of a balance in the scoring tonight. We are getting very strong line value with the total posted on this game. We have been given a very low number to work with because Shawn Marcum and David Price both have very impressive numbers so far this season. A big key to the value here is that these pitchers just recently matched up with one another and the final score was 7-3. Even though some of those runs came late against Marcum, there is still no denying that both lineups enjoyed some success in the match-up. The Blue Jays and Rays combined for 19 hits in the 16.1 innings that they faced the opposing starter in that game on June 2nd. With each team having just seen the starting pitcher they will face again tonight, we feel this is a big edge to the batters. They’ve got some confidence from racking up some hits in the prior match-up and now both pitchers are coming off of extra rest and oftentimes rest can be a case of “too much of a good thing”. Pitchers who are in a rhythm, like Marcum and Price have been, don’t really want to sit out too long between starts. This will be the most time off either pitcher has had between starts this entire season.

The Blue Jays are 8-3 to the over this season when they are on the road and the posted total is an 8 or 8.5 runs. The Rays are 7-2 to the over this season when playing on Wednesdays. That’s a combined 15-5 (75%) ATS trend that applies to tonight’s match-up. Note that the Blue Jays were 5-1 to the over in their last six road games before last night’s push. As for the Rays, they were 6-2 to the over in their last eight games before last night’s push. Tampa Bay has averaged 6 runs per game in their last nine games. They should be able to get their fair share against Marcum tonight. Even though Marcum has enjoyed success against the Rays in his career, this will be his first career start at Tropicana Field and Tampa Bay is swinging some very healthy lumber right now. Marcum is just 1-2 on the road this season and he’s been hit 30 points higher in night games compared to in day games this season. Also, he’s been hit 31 points higher with an ERA that is 1.19 runs higher when he’s indoors compared to outdoors so far this season. Marcum’s counterpart, Price, has enjoyed success against the Blue Jays in his career but, the fact that Toronto just saw him plus got nine hits against him, is a big plus in this quick “rematch” on the schedule. Also, Price is 10-1 in daytime action in his career but he’s just 8-8 in night games with an ERA that is more than run higher! We’re grabbing the big value here with the low number posted on a game where both teams should enjoy success in a quick “second look” at the hurlers they are facing tonight. Play OVER the total in Tampa Bay as an *8* regular play selection.

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Nelly's WEDNESDAY NL TOTAL DOMINATION - June 9 (U PIT/WAS)
Nelly's 1* Pick 'UNDER 9' #951/952 Pittsburgh Pirates (Lincoln) at Washington Nationals (Hernandez) 6:05 PM
A little bit less attention will be on tonight's game in Washington but another young pitcher will make his major league debut. Brad Lincoln was a 1st round pick in the 2006 draft and he has excelled at AAA Indianapolis the last two seasons, including a 12-4 record and this season his ERA is down to 3.16. Lincoln has allowed just 14 walks in over 68 innings of work this season and he should have a great opportunity to make an excellent first start. Pittsburgh's bullpen has marginal numbers overall this season but in the last ten games the unit has a 3.38 ERA and Washington has not been scoring a great deal of runs. Washington has scored just 19 run in the last six games and only five times in the last 24 games have the Nationals topped five runs. For the season the 'under' is 33-24-2 in Washington games including 16-10-2 in home games. The 'under' is also 19-9 in the last 28 games the Nationals have played as favorites. The momentum of last night’s big win has Washington a bit overvalued for tonight's match-up but the 'under' looks like the best play in this game as Pittsburgh's offense continues to struggle. Only once in the last 18 games have the Pirates scored as many as six runs and in the last twelve road games the Pirates have averaged just 2.5 runs per game. In the past ten games the Pirates are batting just .224 and the 'under' is 22-8 in the last 30 Wednesday games that the Pirates have played. Due to the low-scoring potential of the offense this is the highest total in a Pittsburgh game in the past 13 games and even with a rookie starter for the Pirates runs should be tough to come by. The last time John Lannan started against the Pirates he allowed just one run over seven innings. Lannan had a rocky start to the season but he has allowed two or fewer runs in each of his last four starts. Lannan only has two wins this season but Washington has had success in his starts and in night games this season his ERA is just 3.77. Pittsburgh is batting just .230 on the road against left-handed pitching and the Nationals have also featured a strong bullpen with a 2.30 ERA in the last ten games. Rookie pitchers often have early success due to the unfamiliarity most batters will have in the match-up and more low numbers should be expected Wednesday night.

Mr. IWS
Ats baseball lock club

4 Units on UNDER 7 San Diego/NY Mets, 7:10pmET
4 Units on Oakland (-130) over LA Angels, 10:05pmET

Mr. IWS
SuperSportsGroup MLB 6/9

OK so after some much needed updates to the records, it looks like the Fade is in full swing with these guys including their 9* plays. Tonight here is what we have. Hopefully we can get a full FADE card tonight. I would like to cash out a bit.. Appreciate the points since i am paying for these plays on a weekly basis.

Florida v. Philadelphia 7:05pm
PICK: Marlins ML +152 Game (9*) Best bet of the day #1

NY v. Baltimore 7:05pm
PICK: OVER 9 Game -115 (8*)

Boston v. Cleveland 7:10pm
PICK: UNDER 9 Game ev (8*)

Detroit v. Chicago 8:10pm
PICK: White Sox ML -112 Game (9*) best bet of the day #2

Houston v. colorado 8:40pm
PICK: UNDER 9 Game +105 (7*)

3 Team parlay for 1*
Giants ML +104
UNDER 6.5 Mets -105
Cleveland ML +152

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Ryan’s NL 15* Titan Play
Ryan has won both 15* MLB releases this week and is very confident that this play will win easily. It is reinforced by his comprehensive research featuring a proven system and numerous game situations that will enable you to bet with complete confidence once again. Normal price is $40 bucks so get down on this play now.

Padres

Ryan’s NHL 15* Titan Total
Ryan is on a 70% winning run with his 15* Titan releases + also won his 25* Stanley Cup Total of the Year. Get this Total play that is reinforced by a his complete research featuring a proven 15-year system hitting 76% winners and numerous game situations w/1 hitting 89% winners.

Under Blackhawks/Flyers

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Handicapper: Rob Vinciletti
LAA Angels vs. Oakland Athletics (MLB) - 10:05 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Total: 8/100 Under Play Title: RV: WED: AL TOTALS OF THE MONTH 13-1 SYSTEM BOMB
Click Here to View Pick Analysis
On Wednesday the Big AL Totals play is on the Under in the LA. Angels at Oakland game. Rotation numbers 979/980. These 2 have a history of playing to the under. In the last 19 games 12 have played under. In the pitching match up the Angles have lefty J. Saunders making the start. In his road starts this year he has a fine era at 2.87 and 4 of the 5 road starts have played under. Oakland counters with D. Braden tonight. In Braden home starts he has a 2.61 era with 6 of the 7 starts going under the total. The Angels only hit .242 vs leftys and have played under 8 of 9 times on hump day. Oakland only averages 3.7 runs per game vs leftys and have played under in 12 of 18 games vs southpaws. They also have a solid home bullpen era at 2.89. Now to tie in a solid system that has cashed 13 of 14 times we want to play the under for home favorites like Oakland off a home dog win and scored 10 or more runs with 5 or more men on base vs an opponent off a road favored loss and scored 2 or less runs. Win or lose the under is the right side tonight. Go under the 8 runs

Mr. IWS
Craig Trapp

Boston Red Sox vs. Cleveland Indians (MLB) - 7:05 PM EDT Premium Pick
Play: Point Spread: -1.5/-109 Boston Red Sox Play Title:
Click Here to View Play Analysis
969 CLE -1.5 (-109): Bucholtz has been great all season for BOS and against a struggling and banged up CLE team he will really dominate. Buchholz has already set a career high in wins, going 5-0 with a 0.99 ERA in his last five starts. For CLE they will start Masterson, who has gone 2-12 since joining the team. He had lost 11 consecutive decisions before beating the White Sox on Friday. This is a much better lineup than that CHW team he did well against last time out. Both wins this week by CLE have been pretty easy and tonight will be at least a 4 run win. Easy r/l winner here

Mr. IWS
Fantasy MLB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100* Play New York Yankees (-250) over Baltimore
Game starts at 7:00 PM EST

Baltimore has lost 11 of the last 12 games and they have also lost 9 of the last 10 games vs. New York this season. Baltimore has lost 16 of the last 18 games when batting .225 or worse over a 5-game span and they have also lost 6 consecutive home games as an underdog of +175 or higher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50* Play Colorado (-170) over Houston
Game starts at 8:40 PM EST

Houston has lost 17 of the last 21 games as an underdog of +125 to +175 and they have also lost 15 of the last 19 games vs. NL West Division Opponents. Felipe Paulino has lost 20 of the last 26 games when the total posted is between 8.5 to 10 runs and he is 1-7 overall this season.

Mr. IWS
Chip Chirimbes

Angels at A's
Pick: A's -120

It has taken over 60 games but the Los Angeles Angles the defending AL West champs have finally caught up with the Oakland A's. Opening day starter Joe Saunders (4-6, 4.78 ERA) is 10-4 lifetime over the A's including five wins since the 2009 season started. Dallas 'Perfect' Braden gets the chance to even his record witha win here. He's still given up less hits then innings pitched.

Mr. IWS
Wunderdog Sports

San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds (MLB) - Jun 9, 2010 7:10 PM EDT
Play: Total: 8.5/-111 Under Pick Title: San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds
Jonathon Sanchez has matured into a very effective starter for the Giants. He has made 11 starts on the season, and has yet to give up five runs in any of the 11. In fact, he has allowed just four runs two times in those 11 starts. Aaron Harang opened the season allowing 22 runs in 20 innings, but since has settled down and has pitched to a much better 4.12 ERA. He has been most effective over his last two starts allowing a total of three runs. The Giants are 35-14-2 to the UNDER vs an opponent scoring two or less in their last game and game 3, which is usually the series finale, show them UNDER at a 33-16-3 clip with Sanchez leading the way at 9-0 to the UNDER. I'll play UNDER in this one.

NYGIANTS24
06-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Ultimate Bet: Boston 11-1

Best Bets:
Col 8-1
NYY 10-1
TAM 10-1

Good Bets:
CHC 4-1
CWS 5-1
STL 7-3

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 04:21 PM
GoodFella | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 7:05 PM
double-dime bet 952 WAS (-145) Sportbet vs 951 PIT
Analysis:
Listed Pitchers (Lannan vs Lincoln)
MLB (2*) Double Star Play

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Sac Lawson | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:10 PM

double-dime bet 976 CWS (-115) Bodog vs 975 DET

Mr. IWS
06-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Greg Shaker | MLB Total Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:10 PM

double-dime bet 959 CHC / 960 MIL Over 8.5 BetUS

Analysis: MLB: Chicago Cubs at Milwaukee Brewers - Over 8.5 (Zambrano/Wolf) -110 | Unit Value: 2
Game Date: 6/9/2010
Note: The wind direction for this game is superb and so is the velocity. We have two sub-par starters in my best opinion, we have an OVER Venue, and we have the Cubs hitting in their best posture facing the lefty. We also have a Brewers team who continues to score at or near the top of all teams in the National League, and a Brewers Pen that keeps getting worse by the moment. Second Line Brewer Throwers have mastered an ERA over the last 12 games of over 8.3 Runs and that is simply not good. With 9 being a key number, this line offers great value an my MLB Totals Model has it being obtained near the 58% Mark. That's good enough for me and I will cut these thoughts short.

spook
06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Randall The Handle MLB

Houston +1.60 over COLORADO
Play: Houston +1.60 (Risking 2 units).

San Francisco +1.05 over CINCINNATI
Play: San Francisco +1.05 (Risking 2 units).

spook
06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Foxsheets 06/09

Super Situations

STL at LAD
Play On - Home teams (LA DODGERS) with an on base percentage of .300 or worse over their last 15 games against opponent starting a pitcher who gave up <=2 earned runs in his last 2 outings
153-99 over the last 5 seasons. ( 60.7% | 56.1 units )
16-12 this year. ( 57.1% | 5.4 units )

Play On - All teams with a money line of -100 to -150 (CHI WHITE SOX) below average AL hitting team (AVG <=.265) against a team with a good bullpen (ERA <=3.75), with a starting pitcher whose ERA is 4.70 to 5.20 on the season (AL)
58-23 since 1997. ( 71.6% | 30.6 units )
1-1 this year. ( 50.0% | -0.4 units )[/color]

Situational Power Trends

SDP at NYM
NY METS are 16-5 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in Home games in night games this season.
The average score was: NY METS (4.7) , OPPONENT (2.7) Reply Reply With Quote

spook
06-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Mike Hook | MLB ML - Wednesday, Jun 9 2010 7:10PM
ML 956 CIN (-119) Sportbet vs 955 SFG single-dime bet

spook
MVPLocks

Yankees -1.5 -160 (lock of the day)
Boston -167
Fla/Phi under 7
Tor/TB under 8

spook
Dutch Anders

Yesterday 4-1 +7 Units
YTD 10-7-2 +7.1 Units

NY Mets/San Diego Under 7 -120 (1 Unit)
Chicago Cubs/Milwaukee Under 9 -120 (1 unit)
Boston/Cleveland Under 9 1/2 -125 (2 Units)
Pittsburgh +156 (1 Unit)

spook
06-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Picktherightbet<< Steven Mitchell
Tampa Bay ML-145

spook
06-09-2010, 05:16 PM
St. Bernadine Sports
Andrew Bucciarelli
28-9 run (76%)
Thu 2-0
Fri 2-1
Sat 2-1
Sun 3-0
Mon 1-2
Tue 3-0
Wed 3-0
Thu 1-1
Fri 2-1
Sat 3-0
Sun 2-1
Mon 2-1
Tue 2-1
Wed
Mets -145
Tampa -140
Boston -165

spook
06-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Denver Money | NHL Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 12 PHI (-120) Sportbet vs 11 CHI
Analysis: 2* Philadelphia Flyers 120

spook
06-09-2010, 05:17 PM
LT Profits

Marlins/Phillies UNDER 6.5 +100
Red Sox/Indians UNDER 9.5 -120
Reds -113
Padres/Mets UNDER 7 -110
Diamondbacks -115

he released his Game 4 NBA Finals play a day early.

Celtics -3 -109

spook
06-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Allen Eastman's

1.5-Unit Play. Take #958 Under 7.0 San Diego at New York (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

3-Unit Play. Take #965 St. Louis (-105) over Los Angeles (10 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

2-Unit Play. Take #955 San Francisco (+105) over Cincinnati (7 p.m., Wednesday, June 9)

spook
06-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Benjamin lee Eckstein

Ben lee won twice on Tuesday with the Mets -$140/Padres and the Brewers -$140/Cubs.

For Wednesday "Mr Chalk is coming back with the Mets -$150/Padres.

"Mr Chalk" is 38-29 -$680 for the 2010 MLB season.

spook
06-09-2010, 05:18 PM
gill alexander

Dorky Winners pick is on TOR +130 over TAM.

spook
06-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Vegas Sports Informer's

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

2 Unit Play. #959 Take Chicago Cubs -110 over Milwaukee (8:10 p.m., Wednesday June. 9)

The Brewers took Game 1 in this series but tonight Milwaukee throws out Randy Wolf and Wolf has had troubles this year. Chicago is a PERFECT 4-0 on the road against a left-handed starter. Big Z gets a road victory for the Cubs tonight and even up this series.

4 Unit Play. #978 Take Minnesota -1 ½ +110 over Kansas City (8:10 p.m., Wednesday June. 9)

The Twins are red hot at home and Minnesota has won 5 straight at Target Field and tonight again they get to play the Kansas City Royals. Last night the Twins beat the Royals 7-3 and we had the Twins so tonight we take Minnesota on the run-line and we cash two straight nights with the Twins. Minnesota is 16-5 in their last 21 meetings against the Royals

spook
06-09-2010, 05:19 PM
"World's Greatest Sports Betting Systems" - 6/9

Today's Selections

MLB Baseball Betting System A

Today's Selection(S)

Series in Progress!
Selection#1 (Game#4) Florida +1.5/-165 7:05 PM

Run Line Bet!

Series in Progress
Selection#2 (Game#2) Colorado -170 8:40 PM

Oakland Series Wins!
New Series Starts Today!
Selection#3 (Game#1) Cincinnati -115 7:10 PM

Series Idle
Selection#4 (Game#1) NONE

spook
06-09-2010, 05:20 PM
DallasDaveSports MLB

1 Unit * Washington -145.. 7:05 PM EST

1 Unit * NY Mets -150.. 7:10 PM EST

spook
06-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Gamblers Data (Fletcher)

5* Rockies -175

spook
06-09-2010, 05:21 PM
BookieMonsters free play

Cardinals

spook
06-09-2010, 05:21 PM
PHIL MAXWELL
PHILADELPHIA UNDER 6.5
Halladay -vs Johnson

DOCTOR SPORTS
COLORADO ROCKIES
Cook -vs Paulino

spook
06-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Computer picks

MLB
Marlins +150
Yankees -1.5 (-120)
Red Sox -1.5 (+120)
Rangers -1.5 (+105)

Comppick (free pick)
Giants -105

All Picks June 1-8: 29-17 (63%)

spook
06-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Potsys Picks

LA ANGELS 112
DETROIT 105
TAMPA BAY -143
ST LOUIS 106
ATLANTA 107

CHICAGO at PHILADELPHIA Over 5.5

spook
06-09-2010, 05:23 PM
GamblersWorld
Tip of the Day - June 9, 2010

Date: 6.9.10 at 7:05PM
Game: San Diego Padres vs. New York Mets

Current Line: New York (-150)

Over/Under: 7

Play On: OVER 7

Inside the Board Room:
The Padres will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Mat Latos in this game. Latos has a 5-4 record and a 3.26 ERA this season. Latos's opponent in this one will be Johan Santana. The Mets ace lefthander has a 2.76 ERA to go along with a 4-2 record this season. Ike Davis' walk-off dinger in the bottom of the 11th inning lifted the Mets over the Padres 2-1 on Tuesday night. Jose Reyes was 2-for-4 with a homer for the Mets, as Elmer Dessens picked up the win in relief of Mike Pelfrey for New York. Adrian Gonzalez knocked in the lone run for San Diego, while Edward Mujica was hit with the loss after allowing Davis' walk-off shot in the bottom of the 11th.
Jump on the OVER tonight!

spook
06-09-2010, 05:23 PM
GoodFella | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 7:05 PM
double-dime bet 952 WAS (-145) Sportbet vs 951 PIT
Analysis:
Listed Pitchers (Lannan vs Lincoln)
MLB (2*) Double Star Play

spook
06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
GINA

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 7:10 p.m. est.
San Francisco Giants (32-25) at Cincinnati Reds (33-26)
(L) Jonathan Sanchez (4-4) vs. (R) Aaron Harang (4-5)

The Giants have won five of their last six games and will send left-hander Jonathan Sanchez to the hill. Sanchez has allowed just two runs and seven hits while striking out 18 in two career starts against the Reds. Meanwhile, the Reds are 2-4 in their last 6 games and 1-4 in its last 5 versus San Francisco. Cincinnati counters with Aaron Harang. The right-hander struggle allowing two runs on eight hits and lasting just four innings in his last start versus the Nationals on Friday. Go with the Giants to seize a back to back win tonight Great American Ball Park . San Francisco has now won four of the last five contests against the Reds in Cincinnati.

San Francisco's left-hander Jonathan Sanchez is 2-1 with a 1.47 ERA in his last three starts and is 2-0 with a 1.32 ERA in two career starts against the Reds.

Cincinnati's right-hander Aaron Harang is 2-0 with a 3.63 ERA in his last three starts and is 4-6 with a 3.62 ERA in 12 career starts against the Giants.

San Francisco Giants +105

spook
SR COMPUTER

Boston Red Sox -170

New York Mets -145

Texas Rangers -190

spook
Rich Greene
3***Tampa Bay-Price-L -1.40

spook
06-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Win or Lose Sports Betting 6/9

Great day yesterday! Here ya go! BOL! Points are appreciated.

Major League Baseball
Rot# Team Spread Line Wager
954 PHIL ML -160 $19
958 SD / NYM UN 7 -123 $28
960 MIL ML -107 $16
963 ATL ML +105 $20
963 ATL / ARZ OV 9.5 -110 $10
965 STL ML -102 $10
967 NYY ML -240 $12
969 BOS ML -165 $12
972 TB ML -139 $23
974 TEX ML -192 $14
974 TEX -1.5 +104 $8

National Hockey League
Rot# Team Spread Line Wager
11 CHI ML -105 $12
11 CHI / PHL OV 5.5 -124 $10

spook
06-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Sac Lawson | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:10 PM

double-dime bet 976 CWS (-115) Bodog vs 975 DET

spook
06-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Dwayne Bryant | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 7:10 PM

dime bet 956 CIN (-115) Bookmaker.com vs 955 SFG
Analysis:
Sanchez & Harang MUST START

spook
06-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Teddy Covers

Bos/Clv under 9

Sea/Tex over 9.5

spook
06-09-2010, 05:27 PM
A. Redd.

Picked from another site...

Anthony Redd's 50 Dime Underdog is on the Padres.

spook
06-09-2010, 05:27 PM
jeff benton wednesday

1-1 yesterday but still lost 15 dimes...last three days he has posted losing days...overall, 53-61-3 MINUS 180....i would recommend to bet at your own risk..once he gets back on track he usually goes on a long winning streak..it has yet to happen.

Wednesday's Winners ... 20 Dime: CINCINNATI REDS ... NOTE: List Aaron Harang as the Reds' starting pitcher. If Harang does not start, this play is VOID!

10 Dime: BOSTON RED SOX (-1 1/2 runs) ... NOTE: As with all run-line plays, pitchers are automatically specified. So Clay Buchholz (Boston) and Justin Masterson (Cleveland) MUST start this game or this play is VOID!

Reds

Playing the percentages here, as the Giants have reeled off three straight road wins (all behind their top three pitchers). Well, San Francisco hasn’t won four in a row on the highway all season. In fact, the Giants haven’t won four straight road games since sweeping the then-lowly Nationals from June 6-9 … back in 2008! We’re talking 158 straight road contests without winning four in a row.

Meanwhile, the Reds have hit a bit of a rough patch, dropping six of their last nine games, including three straight at home (two vs. San Francisco, one vs. Houston). It’s the first time all season Cincinnati has dropped three in a row in its home park – and it hasn’t lost three straight to the same team at home since mid-August of last season.

As for the pitching matchup here, we’ve got the Reds’ Aaron Harang facing San Francisco lefty Jonathan Sanchez. Harang has pitched at least six innings in seven of his last eight starts, during which time he’s registered a solid 4.13 ERA. And in his last three starts against the Giants, Harang has pitched 7, 7 and 7 1/3 innings, allowing a total of five earned runs (2.11 ERA) on 21 hits and five walks with 19 strikeouts. In fact, Harang has limited the Giants to two earned runs or fewer in seven of his last 10 starts against them.

What about Sanchez? Well, he’s been strong all year and brings a 2.63 ERA into this game. But he’s got just a 4-4 record to show for it, and San Francisco is just 6-5 in his last 11 starts, including 2-3 on the road (where the Giants support Sanchez with just 3.4 runs per game). Tonight, Sanchez is facing a Reds lineup that’s destroying left-handed pitching right now (.331 average last 10 games). And for the season, the Reds are batting .285 against southpaws.

Red Sox (-1½ runs)

Big-time mismatches all over the field in this one, starting on the mound where Clay Buchholz (8-3, 2.39 ERA) faces former teammate Justin Masterson (1-5, 5.46 ERA). While Masterson is just 2-12 since being traded from Boston to Cleveland last summer, Buchholz has solidified his reputation as a quality big-league starter. Buchholz is 5-0 with a 0.99 ERA in his last five starts (four runs allowed in 36 1/3 innings), and Boston is 7-1 in his last eight starts, including 4-0 on the road.

For the season, Buchholz is 5-0 with a 1.31 ERA in five road starts, with the Red Sox outscoring the opposition by an average of 4.8 runs in those five victories. That includes wins of 11-0 (Baltimore), 6-1 (Tampa Bay) and 7-2 (Detroit) in his last three roadies.

Buchholz leads a Red Sox staff that has been absolutely lights out of late, posting a 2.60 ERA since May 18 (after recording a 5.18 ERA through the season’s first six weeks).

Finally, by winning the first two games of this series, the Red Sox are now 17-3 against Cleveland (7-1 on the road) since trailing Boston 3-1 in the 2007 A.L. Championship Series. Of those 17 wins, 13 have been by multiple runs. Beyond that, the Red Sox have won nine of their last 10 on the road, while the Tribe have dropped 13 of 16 at home. Reply Reply With Quote

spook
06-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Ben Burns

triple-dime bet ATL / ARI UNDER 9.5 (*10* play)
double-dime bet ARI (-118)
double-dime bet COL (-175)

spook
KELSO
25 units NY Yankees -1.5 run line
15 units NY Mets -145
5 units Boston Red Sox -1.5 run line
3 units Toronto Blue Jays +135

spook
HOT SHOT SPORTS
4* S Fran
3* Florida
3* St Louis

spook
06-09-2010, 05:29 PM
B&S PICKS
2 DIME NY Yankees -243 ml
1 DIME Colorado Rockies -180 ml
1 DIME Chicago Cubs +100 ml
1 DIME SD Padres +137 ml
1 DIME Philadelphia Phillies under 6.5
1 DIME Philadelphia Flyers under 5.5 +110

spook
06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
POWERPLAYWINS
POWER PLAY OF THE DAY

Tampa Bay Rays -145 ML/price-listed pitcher

spook
06-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Joey Spikes 6/9 Service Plays

50 Dime- NYY RL -160

15 Dime- BOS RL -120

5 Dime- PHI/CHI OVER 5 1/2 -135

spook
06-09-2010, 05:52 PM
USA Sports Consulting - Brian Smith

LA ANGELS 111

spook
06-09-2010, 05:54 PM
HOT SHOT SPORTS

4* S Fran
3* Florida
3* St Louis

spook
06-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Bob Balfe

New York Mets -152

Two good pitchers faceoff today, but I like Santana's chances with the Mets being such a dominant team at home. New York's bullpen is also great when at home. Look for the Mets to win in a low-scoring game. Take the Mets.

spook
06-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Baseball Prophet POD:

Texas -1,5

spook
06-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Win or Lose POD

POD is TB

spook
06-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Street Rosenthal of HandicappingTrends 4-0 LAST NIGHT

18-6 (75%) in the month of June. 58% for the season!

*200 Cincinnati Reds -117

spook
SPORTBOOK GURU

MLB
1 unit Toronto +127
1 unit Detroit +105
1 unit Baltimore Under 9.5
1 unit LA Angels +110

NHL
1 unit Chicago -115

spook
STAN SHARP

MLB Money Line Wed, 06/09/10 - 8:10 PM

triple-dime bet 976 CWS (-120) BetUS vs 975 DET
TAKE CHICAGO WHITE SOX as STAN'S RARE TRIPLE DIME PLAY.

spook
06-09-2010, 06:07 PM
LANCES LOCK

Pick: The Dodgers -110

Overall: 969-862-35
Current Streak: 1 win

spook
06-09-2010, 06:13 PM
The Duke's Sports

San Francisco Under (8') for 2 Units

Both of tonight's starters are shaping into mid-season form: Sanchez sports a solid 1.47 ERA over his last 3 starts; over the same time frame, Harang controls a respectable 3.63 ERA. And Sanchez, who controls a 1.32 ERA in 2 career starts vs Cincy, is 2-5 O/U after an opponent scores 2 runs or less. Moreover, Sanchez has the backing of a bullpen that has been "lights out" lately (1.67 ERA last 10). On the other hand, Harang is 7-19 O/U at home vs a winning team and 7-17-1 O/U as a home favorite; furthermore, he is 2-5 O/U vs SF. This series is 2-5 O/U in its last 7and we anticipate another lower scoring game tonight.

spook
06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Dave Cokin

Matchup: Detroit at Chi. White Sox
Time: 8:10 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) PORCELLO, R vs. (R) GARCIA, F

Play: Chi. White Sox (ML -110)

The White Sox wasted a strong pitching performance by Gavin Floyd on Tuesday night, as the normally staunch Matt Thornton had an absolutely nightmarish outing, paving the way for a huge seventh inning rally by Detroit. I'll bank on the White Sox to get that one back tonight. Rick Porcello has been a sieve on the road for the Tigers, sporting a very ugly 7.78 ERA with just one win. Porcello has also had problems in his brief career against the White Sox, losing his only two decisions with a bloated ERA. Old pro Freddy Garcia has been pretty effective lately for the Pale Hose, and he's dominated this opponent over his career. Garcia is 17-6 vs. the Tigers, including 1-0 this season. I believe the Chisox can score some runs tonight and I'll look for the normally reliable pen to settle back down tonight. I don't mind the price tag at all, so back the hosts to grab the victory tonight.

Matchup: L.A. Angels at Oakland
Time: 10:05 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (L) SAUNDERS, J vs. (L) BRADEN, D

Play: L.A. Angels (ML +111)

The Angels saw their winning streak come to a screeching halt on Tuesday night as they were crushed by the A's. But look for the Halos to rebound in a hurry this evening. Joe Saunders has been very erratic, but the lefty has stellar stats vs. Oakland and he continues to be an outstanding wagering prop when he's pitching on the road. Dallas Braden has struggled since throwing his perfecto, going 0-3 with a pair of no decisions that were both Oakland losses as well. I like the way the Angels are playing and I look at the Tuesday massacre as just one of those bumps in the road they should bounce right back from tonight. The price is definitely right with the Halos being installed as small dogs, so the road team is my choice to collect the cash tonight.

spook
06-09-2010, 06:21 PM

Capper: Robert Michael *Robcat* (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[978] Minnesota |5*|-172|Network N/A|8:10 pm EST

[975] Detroit |5*|+112|Network N/A|8:10 pm EST

[980] Oakland |5*|-129|Network N/A|10:05 pm EST

*Note
Check out cappers Records at Handicappers Paradise

-------------------

spook
06-09-2010, 06:22 PM

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[962] Colorado |10*|-165|B+0|Network N/A|8:40 pm EST

[967] New York |5*|-240|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[956] Cincinnati |5*|-115|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

[964] Atl/Ari |2*|UNDER|9.5 Runs|Network N/A|9:40 pm EST

spook
06-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Deano's HRC Smart Choice* Best Bets|Your Capping Agent-June 9th

Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)

Expected Betting Chart:
2/5/8/10 DIMES
Selections:

[965] Stl/Lad |5?|UNDER|6.5 Runs|Network N/A|10:10 pm EST

[967] New York |2?|-145|-1.5 Runs|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[972] Atl/Ari |2?|OVER|9 Runs|Network N/A|9:40 pm EST

[919] New York |2?|-145|-1.5 Runs|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

*Note
Records can be found at Handicappers Paradise
15-5 Pay as you Play Run
5-1 Yesterday on Rated Plays

---------------

spook
06-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Sports Investment Group for 6/9

Todays Plays - 1 NHL Play

Blackhawks / Flyers OVER 5.5

(9-3 last 12)

spook
06-09-2010, 06:35 PM
exec 250--dodgers

spook
06-09-2010, 06:35 PM
JOEY SPIKES
50 DIME NY Yankees RL -160
15 DIME Boston RS RL -120
5 DIME Philadelphia Flyers/Chicago Blackhawks OVER 5 1/2 -135

spook
06-09-2010, 06:38 PM
PLAYERS ADVANTAGE
SWAMI GROUP
TOP PLAY Philadelphia Flyers

spook
06-09-2010, 06:38 PM
KILLER SPORTS LIVE
10 DIME Rays ml
10 DIME Dodgers ml
10 DIME Blackhawks\Flyers OVER 5.5

spook
06-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Wise Guy Insider Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, June 09, 2010
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring another WISE GUY LATE INFO BASEBALL WINNER! You can get this GUARANTEED WINNER today for just $25 and you will be charged only after you win! We are curerently on at 149-67 Guaranteed Winning Run! 6/9/2010

WISE GUY LATE INFO BASEBALL WINNER
Boston w/Buchholz -165 7:05 EST

spook
06-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Bottom Line Sports Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, June 09, 2010
$25.00 Guaranteed: Bottom Line Sports only one thing matters and that is if we make you money! We will win and we will win big! Regardless if it is a big favorite, a big dog or somewhere in-between, we will win for you! Today in IN BASEBALL we have a HUGE PLAY and you can get our OFFSHORE STEAM BASEBALL MEGA WINNER for just $25 GUARANTEED! 6/9/2010

OFFSHORE STEAM BASEBALL MEGA WINNER
San Francisco w/Sanchez +105 7:10 EST

spook
06-09-2010, 06:58 PM
RIGHT SIDE SPORTS
Tampa Bay Rays

spook
06-09-2010, 07:39 PM
DAVID BANKS
7:10 Mets -150
8:10 White Sox -108
8:10 Brewers -106