PDA

View Full Version : 6-15-10

spook
06-15-2010, 01:06 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section!!!

Big Al, Lang, Sprietzer, PPP, Burns, Root, Dr.Bob, Ness, (go here) ::moneybag::

Donkwin47
06-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Hey Spook.. Just saw that Redd and the gang were indeed posted, just later than I last checked.. Anyways, why did you split up "Regular" and "Premium" Service plays, and who decides which is which? I noticed only like Ben Burns- who I think pretty lowly of- was inthe premium thread..

Mr. IWS
06-15-2010, 10:13 AM
why did you split up "Regular" and "Premium" Service plays, and who decides which is which? I noticed only like Ben Burns- who I think pretty lowly of- was inthe premium thread..

This was something we did when we first set up the service play section a few years ago.

At the time, Big Al, Lang, Sprietzer, PPP, Burns, Root, Dr.Bob, Ness, were the guys that people requested the most, so we seperated them into the "Premium" section. All the rest go into the "Regular" section.

::handshake::

Donkwin47
06-15-2010, 11:41 AM
why did you split up "Regular" and "Premium" Service plays, and who decides which is which? I noticed only like Ben Burns- who I think pretty lowly of- was inthe premium thread..

This was something we did when we first set up the service play section a few years ago.

At the time, Big Al, Lang, Sprietzer, PPP, Burns, Root, Dr.Bob, Ness, were the guys that people requested the most, so we seperated them into the "Premium" section. All the rest go into the "Regular" section.

LANG? Lol.. Maybe it's time for a little renovation of the section ::thumbup::

elguapo_mark
06-15-2010, 12:06 PM
i agree lets update the PREMIUM PICKS SECTION LIST. we getting this site more customers now lets make it updated..

elguapo_mark
06-15-2010, 12:11 PM
nba:
lakers -7

mlb:
under braves/rays
san diego
florida

heard the lakers and florida are top plays and unders & san diego are 2 units below

Mr. IWS
06-15-2010, 01:01 PM
LANG? Lol.. Maybe it's time for a little renovation of the section ::thumbup::

I know the guy sucks, but for better or worse, people like to see who he is on.

Mr. IWS
06-15-2010, 01:02 PM
i agree lets update the PREMIUM PICKS SECTION LIST. we getting this site more customers now lets make it updated..

Im cool with that. Ill take feedback from all the posters/lurkers/non-posters as to whom we should put in that section.

Mr. IWS
06-15-2010, 01:04 PM
Ben Burns

nba:
10* lakers -7

mlb:
8* under braves/rays
8* san diego
10* florida

barttart03
06-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I also think we need to get this updated asap. I am new to this site but I like it - Also we should get some Seabass picks too, I know everyone hates him but his 300* and higher plays are good

Mr. IWS
06-15-2010, 01:51 PM
I also think we need to get this updated asap. I am new to this site but I like it - Also we should get some Seabass picks too, I know everyone hates him but his 300* and higher plays are good

I cant update it, if you guys dont tell me who to include. Like I said, we did it a few years ago, had a discussion for a couple days, and thats when we seperated them.

It doesnt really matter to me, i dont really follow any of these guys. Im good enough at losing my money on my own...LOL

This section is for you guys, so what ever you want, Im good with it.

Mr. IWS
06-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Spook would have to make the final call on this though, he is the moderator of this section, but Im sure he would be cool with any changes you guys wanted to make.

stephen6432
06-15-2010, 03:15 PM
are feist or cokin good enough for the premium section? Thanks

Mackdaddy73
06-15-2010, 04:47 PM
What about Scott Ferrall or is that not what you're looking for?

spook
06-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Burns
nba:
10* lakers -7

mlb:
8* under braves/rays
8* san diego
10* florida