PDA

View Full Version : 6-16-10

spook
06-15-2010, 10:50 PM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money)

post'em if you got'em gl!! ::moneyeye::

spook
06-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Baseball crusher pod 6/16 game 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play of the Day:

Chicago Cubs -135 over the Oakland A's

spook
06-16-2010, 06:44 AM
Streaking and Slumping Pitchers

Streaking

Tommy Hanson, Atlanta Braves (6-3, 3.69 ERA)

The Braves young righty hasn’t lost a start since the middle of May and carries an ERA of 2.63 in his last four outings. Hanson has given up just seven total runs in his last 24 innings of work and is coming off a two-run, four-hit outing against the Arizona Diamondbacks last Thursday. He struck out 10 batters in that start, giving him 80 Ks on the year.

Jason Vargas, Seattle Mariners (4-2, 3.05 ERA)

The Mariners’ south paw hasn’t tasted defeat since early May but only has two wins in his last seven trips to the hill. Seattle is 4-3 in that span but has spoiled Vargas solid outings the last two times the pitcher has taken the mound. Vargas has allowed three or fewer runs in each of his last 11 starts despite giving up a home run in six of those appearances.

Slumping

Zach Duke, Pittsburgh Pirates (3-7, 5.30 ERA)

The Bucs’ lefty hasn’t won since May 18, picking up three straight losses heading into Wednesday’s start against the Chicago White Sox. Duke settled down in his most recent start, giving up just two runs on eight hits versus the Washington Nationals. The two outings before that produced 13 earned runs on 22 total hits. Duke’s sinker, which has been his go-to pitch, just hasn’t been there for him in 2010. Reply Reply With Quote

spook
06-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Hot Lines: Today's best MLB bets

Tampa Bay Rays at Atlanta Braves (-135, 8.5)

The Rays' preseason goal of getting 1,000 innings from their starting rotation may be taking a toll earlier in the season than even they expected.

After a strong start toward that goal in April and May, the Rays' rotation has fallen on hard times in June. Only four times in their last 10 games has the starter been able to go for more than six innings, putting a strain on the bullpen.

Manager Joe Madden disagrees with critics who believe the 1,000 goal will hurt the team's chances down the stretch of the season, calling the recent slide more of a blip on the radar screen rather than a scary trend.

"They're all going to be fine," Madden said. "They're going to rebound and pitch like they did earlier in the season. I'm certain of that. It's just the ebb and flow of the season, and you have to expect it."

Today's starter, Wade Davis, has been one of the chief offenders. He threw seven solid innings in his last outing but two of his last four starts ended in the fourth inning, including eight earned runs in 3 1/3 innings against the Rangers on June 4.

The Braves are still swinging a hot bat, with Martin Prado leading the NL with 90 hits and Troy Glaus heating up with 40 since May 1. Not exactly a welcome sight for a tired rotation and bullpen.

Pick: Braves

Chicago White Sox at Pittsburgh Pirates (120, 8.5)

The White Sox's starting staff has the opposite situation as the Rays. And, fortunately for Chicago, the Pirates' offense is on the other end of the spectrum from the Braves.

Entering Tuesday's game, the Chi-Sox starters had contributed 35 2/3 innings and only six earned runs in the last run through the rotation for a tiny 1.55 ERA and a 4-1 record during that stretch, with the lone loss coming to the crosstown rival Cubs' Ted Lilly edging Gavin Floyd in a near double no-hitter.

Today's starter John Danks is coming off seven shutout innings against the Tigers and he faces an infinitely less imposing lineup in the Bucs, who have lost eight straight and have averaged fewer than three runs per game during that streak. The White Sox have scored eight runs or more three times during that same span.

When these two teams met last season the Pirates managed just four runs for the entire three game series. Hard to beat anybody with those kinds of numbers.

Pick: White Sox

spook
06-16-2010, 06:46 AM
Comppicks

MLB
Reds -105
Blue Jays -110
White Sox -130
Rangers +105

Platinum Padlock
Orioles/Giants UNDER 6.5

Comppick (free pick)
Astros -120

spook
06-16-2010, 06:58 AM
HOT LINES

Wednesday's Best MLB Bets

Tampa Bay Rays at Atlanta Braves (-135, 8.5)

The Rays' preseason goal of getting 1,000 innings from their starting rotation may be taking a toll earlier in the season than even they expected.

After a strong start toward that goal in April and May, the Rays' rotation has fallen on hard times in June. Only four times in their last 10 games has the starter been able to go for more than six innings, putting a strain on the bullpen.

Manager Joe Madden disagrees with critics who believe the 1,000 goal will hurt the team's chances down the stretch of the season, calling the recent slide more of a blip on the radar screen rather than a scary trend.

"They're all going to be fine," Madden said. "They're going to rebound and pitch like they did earlier in the season. I'm certain of that. It's just the ebb and flow of the season, and you have to expect it."

Today's starter, Wade Davis, has been one of the chief offenders. He threw seven solid innings in his last outing but two of his last four starts ended in the fourth inning, including eight earned runs in 3 1/3 innings against the Rangers on June 4.

The Braves are still swinging a hot bat, with Martin Prado leading the NL with 90 hits and Troy Glaus heating up with 40 since May 1. Not exactly a welcome sight for a tired rotation and bullpen.

Pick: Atlanta Braves

Chicago White Sox at Pittsburgh Pirates (120, 8.5)

The White Sox's starting staff has the opposite situation as the Rays. And, fortunately for Chicago, the Pirates' offense is on the other end of the spectrum from the Braves.

Entering Tuesday's game, the Chi-Sox starters had contributed 35 2/3 innings and only six earned runs in the last run through the rotation for a tiny 1.55 ERA and a 4-1 record during that stretch, with the lone loss coming to the crosstown rival Cubs' Ted Lilly edging Gavin Floyd in a near double no-hitter.

Today's starter John Danks is coming off seven shutout innings against the Tigers and he faces an infinitely less imposing lineup in the Bucs, who have lost eight straight and have averaged fewer than three runs per game during that streak. The White Sox have scored eight runs or more three times during that same span.

When these two teams met last season the Pirates managed just four runs for the entire three game series. Hard to beat anybody with those kinds of numbers.

Pick: Chicago White Sox

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 10:25 AM
JR ODonnell | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 3:45 PM

dime bet 903 BAL (+250) Sportbet vs 904 SFG
Analysis:
BALT O'S + 250 A NICE JR O DOG TODAY GOES EARLY @ 3:45 PM.

7-4 Run

Baltimore O's + 250 game goes at 3:45 pm
TODAY

Let's play on the on the + 250 dog today as no one bu~t JR O. will be backing a dog "yes that's right" a +250 live dog vs the Cy Young winner T. Lincecum. We will play on Baltimore O's Jeremy Guthrie 3-7, 3.83 who will look to avoid a 4 start loss streak here Wednesday afternoon. Let's look at the O's who have some talent and A Jones is hitting + 340 the last 10 games and the O's did scratch out a win last night. We note that J. Guthrie is 4-3 with a 2.48 ERA in the last 12 inter-league games. The O's are a sharp dog today and we will back them at + 250 today !!!

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 10:25 AM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet 920 ATL (-130) Bookmaker.com vs 919 TAM

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Tony George | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 8:10 PM

dime bet 926 KAN (+105) BetUS vs 925 HOU
Analysis:

Kansas City +105

This line shocked me, I figured KC at least -115 to -125 in this one with Chen on the hill who is pitching well for KC and 3-0 on the year, while Oswalt, Houstons once almost hittable stud, sporting over a 6 ERA his last 3 starts. KC off a huge 15-7 win last night, a game I was at in person in KC. Houston has owned KC recently, but KC on a roll in this series after last night and are playing a team who has managed only 19 wins in their last 68 road games. Houstons bullpen is deplorable as well with almost a 10 ERA headed into last night in their last 3 and KCs bullpen has really stepped up as of late.

Play 1 Unit on KC. Thanks and good luck, TG

Mr. IWS
Andre Gomes |

Analysis:

World Cup Soccer - Chile vs Honduras

*DOUBLE Dime Play*

This is my first Double Dime Play of the tournament as we are getting plenty of value with Chile in this contest. In my opinion we are in front of a pure mismatch game but because Chile doesn’t have the same “brand name” like the others big nations we can get the best possible line.

Chile finished second in the toughest CONMEBOL Qualifying (ahead of Argentina for example) and already in the preparation for the WC they have won four straight games by scoring 9 goals without allowing a single goal. They are a pretty underrated team that plays a lovely offensive style to watch. Unlike the others team so far in the tournament they play with two creative midfield players in Matias Fernandez and Alexis Sanchez so against defensive minded teams like Honduras I really like their creativity to open gaps on the Honduras’ defense.

I’ve watched some games from Honduras and they play too defensively for a side that really hasn’t much talent at the back. Their 3 last friendlies games were ugly to watch as they draw 2-2 against an impressive Belarus team; they failed to score a single game agai€nst the poorest Azerbaijan team and against Romania they were crushed 0-3 with no mercy.

I expect Chile to dominate the entire game with their good ball possession and sooner or later they will score and win the game with some ease. Take Chile as my Double Dime Play.

Pick: 3 units on Chile (-0.5) @ -153 on 5 Dimes

Mr. IWS
Mike Hook, MMA PLAYs 06/16

TIM KENNEDY -125
Trevor Prangley

Ronato "Babalu" Sobral +125
Robbie Lawler

Mr. IWS
KIKI SPORTS

Wednesday June 16th

1 unit Cincy +105
2 units White Sox -140
1 unit Texas +115

Mr. IWS
PittViper

Blue Jays -110
Col/Minn Ov 9 +105

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 10:27 AM
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-June 16th

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[912] Pittsburgh |8*|-140|+1.5 RL|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[925] Houston |8*|-120|B+0|Network N/A|8:10 pm EST

[902] Cincinnati |5*|-150|+1.5 RL|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

[930] St louis |5*|-200|B+0|Network N/A|8:15 pm EST

[902] LAD/Cin |5*|UNDER|8.5 Runs|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 10:27 AM
BOB BALFE

Spain -1.5

Spain has a ton of offense and a decent defense which will hold down an average, at best, Swiss squad. Look for Spain to turn on the offense early and get an easy win. A lot of the better teams in the tournament whom have yet to play know they can not mess around and take a game ligtly after some of the upsets and unlikely draws occurring early on. Take Spain -1.5.

South Africa

Uraguay got a nice draw against France, but they will not be able to handle the raw speed and conditioning of South Africa. This game is also being played in high altitude which might throw off Uraguay, since their last game was at sea level. Let's go with the more fit and home team. Take South Africa pk (+120).

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Besides the EA bashing there is a big gripe I have with this quote and I know it's old, but I just found out something interesting from Chael Sonnen, Jon Fitch and Dan Hardy before UFC 115; these guys don't even get paid to be in UFC Undisputed!!! Ok, so let me get this right. Dana goes on a rant about paying fighters when he doesn't even pay them and in fact EA does? That's almost so funny that it makes me want to cry. The conversation went as follows:

Dan Hardy (reading a question): Do you guys get paid for being in the UFC video game?

Chael Sonnen: I would like to know to. Did you guys get paid, because I didn't get a penny!

Fitch: I didnt get anything.

Hardy: Zero

Chael: Who's the other company, EA Sports? They did pay their athletes, and that's ok. I would be in the video game for free as opposed to not being in the video game at all so...

Fitch: The idea is that the amount of attention we get from being in the video game will pay us back in the long run. I mean how many opportunities do you get to be in a video game?

Well Fitch, I guess it really all just comes down to who you're signed with and what the stipulations of your contract are. And who actually knows, maybe these three just didn't get the memo from their managers about royalty checks. To me it's just too awkward that none of these three high profile UFC fighters knew about any compensation from being in the video game, when in fact Dana says he's paying them 'forever'.

EA president Peter Moore also refuted the claims of being an MMA hater by stating the following in July of last year:

I love mixed martial arts, and we've been working on a game concept since I came to EA two years ago. I have great respect for the organizations and individuals that have invested in the sport's growth over the past decade - so this is one that is near and dear to me and I'm excited to see such good progress to date.

Following EA's demo yesterday of EA MMA at E3 2010, Dana jumped on twitter to remind everyone of his feelings towards the video game giant:

"EA sports is a joke and told me when I talked to them that mma is NOT a real sport and they would NEVER make an mma video game."

With UFC Undisputed 2010 not living up to expectations in terms of sales and the tremendous amount of hype that EA MMA seems to be picking up at the moment, now probably isn't the best time to dig up a dormant grudge. EA MMA will undoubtedly sell well as it's an EA Sports game and the brand recognition it has within the gaming community is simply irrefutable. Not to mention that the game is looking like it's turning out to be great with resemblance to the multimillion dollar series Fight Night. I was hoping that Dana might be able to work out his issues with EA but then again, Dana will be Dana. Asking Dana to shut his mouth is like asking an infant to not crap in his diapers, it's just not going to happen. A partnership involving UFC working with EA to add their roster of fighters would without a doubt make for one great video game, but for now it appears that Dana has burnt the bridge.

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Randall the Handle MLB

NY Mets –1.10 over CLEVELAND
Play: NY Mets –1.10

Los Angeles –1.10 over CINCINNATI
Play: Los Angeles –1.10

Milwaukee +1.45 over L.A. ANGELS
Play: Milwaukee +1.45

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 11:58 AM
NSA

20 TWINS-150
20 GIANTS-1.5RL-130
20 UNDER8 WASH/DETROIT

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take #905 Toronto (-120) over San Diego (6:30 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take #911 Chicago White Sox (-140) over Pittsburgh (7 p.m.)

Today's Totals
2-Unit Play. Take Under 8.5 Chicago White Sox at Pittsburgh (7 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Over 8.5 Houston at Kansas City (8 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 9.0 Colorado at Minnesota (8 p.m.)

0.5-Unit Play. Take Under 8.5 Tampa Bay at Atlanta (7 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
Sac Lawson | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:10 PM

dime bet 901 LOS (-118) Bodog vs 902 CIN
Analysis: 1.76/1.5 Units...

Love the Dodgers yet again. 1.5 units!

Mr. IWS
exec comp-s.d.

mlb 250-k.c.

Mr. IWS
Trushel:

under pitt/regular,

under angels/regular

Mr. IWS
Mike Hook

Dodgers -119

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Goodfella 1* LA Dodgers (Kershaw vs Leake)

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 01:42 PM
NY PLAYERS CLUB
MLB
1* Baltimore +1.5 (+120)

Mr. IWS
PHIL MAXWELL

METS - CLEVELAND UNDER 9
niese -vs talbot

Mr. IWS
DOCTOR SPORTS

GAME OF WEEK
ANGELS -150
pineiro -vs- narveson

Mr. IWS
Mike Hook

Dodgers -119

2* CLEVE

2* ATL

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 02:05 PM
VEGAS RUNNER
MORNING MOVES TRUE STEAM

2* LA Dodgers

Mr. IWS
St Bernadine Sports - Andrew Bucciarelli

Texas +105
Angels -155
Reds +110

Mr. IWS
Wunderdog Sports

Texas Rangers vs. Florida Marlins (MLB) - Jun 16, 2010 7:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -116 Florida Marlins Pick Title: Texas Rangers vs. Florida Marlins
Anibel Sanchez is a top pitcher that has never been able to get enough starts to find consistency, until now. He sat out the entire 2007 season, made just ten starts in 2008 and 16 a year ago. He is now healthy, and it shows. He has allowed two runs or less in eight of his last ten starts and no more than four in any of them. He has a very nifty 2.82 ERA at home on the season. Tommy Hunter is pitching in just his third game this season and this will be his first on the road. Last season he finished his last five road starts with a composite 8.06 ERA. Hard to put much faith in those numbers vs a healthy Sanchez dealing aces at home. I'll go with Florida here.

Mr. IWS
MJP Sports

LA DODGERS -107

TORONTO -109

NY YANKEES -1.5 (-105)

NY METS -107

TEXAS 109

OAKLAND 129

MINNESOTA -1.5 (136)

ST LOUIS -1.5 (112)

TORONTO (R.Romero) at SAN DIEGO (K.Correia) Over 6.5

TAMPA BAY (W.Davis) at ATLANTA (T.Hanson) Over 8

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 02:15 PM
MIKE LINEBACK

Dodgers ML

Dodgers/Reds Over 8.5

Mets ML

Parlay- Giants/Cardinals

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Fantasy MLB

* Play San Francisco (-250) over Baltimore
Game starts at 3:45 PM EST

Baltimore has lost 16 of the last 19 games and they have also lost 25 of the
last 29 road games when playing on a Wednesday. Baltimore has lost 10 of the
last 11 games as an underdog of +200 or more and they have also lost 14 of the
last 17 road games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Play Detroit (-180) over Washington
Game starts at 7:00 PM EST

Detroit has won 4 consecutive games and they have also won 13 of the last 14
home games coming off three or more inter-league games. Justin Verlander has
won 25 of the last 35 games coming off two or more wins and he has an ERA of
2.72 at home this season.

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Andre Gomes Soccer

Double Dime Play on on Chile (-0.5) @ -153
Single Dime Play on Over 2 goals RSA vs. Uruguay @ +121

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Dave Cokin

White Sox
Atlanta

Mr. IWS
SPORTS WAGERS

Uruguay +1.50 over SOUTH AFRICA

We now turn to the Uruguayans to pull ahead of Group A with a convincing win against the host South Africa. South Africa had no business drawing against a much better Mexican side but as the host team in an opening match in any tournament, we all knew they would come out strong looking for a positive result and probably play their best football. Uruguay, like their opponents drew a hard fought match against group favorites France while playing a man down for 25 minutes. Uruguay is far superior talent-wise in this particular match, as South Africa will have no answer for Uruguay's deadly attack led by Diego Forlan and Edinson Cavani. Now that the first round of matches are complete and teams have scouted each other, Uruguay will take advantage and seemingly punish the hosts and take control of Group A as they look forward to their final group match against the Mexicans. A good price and a great play here! Play: Uruguay +1.50 (Risking 2 units).

NY Mets –1.10 over CLEVELAND

What’s incredible is that the Indians have scored 43 runs over its last six ball games and the reason that’s incredible is that they can’t hit. Both Grady Sizemore and Asdrubal Cabrera are on the rack and likely won’t be back for the remainder of the year. The Indians have brutal numbers against southpaws and will face a resurgent one here in Jonathan Niese. Niese (77 BPV, 3-0-0-5-4 PQS) has rebounded well since his June 5 return to the Mets rotation. He tossed a one-hitter against SD in his last and pitched seven innings of one-run ball the start before that against a tough Marlins squad. In that game against FLA, he only threw 90 pitches. Over those last two starts, Niese struck out 12 and walked one and he induced 25 ground balls against just 12 fly-outs. Those are all great signs of a guy feeling it and he’s pitching for a team that’s also feeling it. The Mets have won five in a row and nine of its last 10 games. Mitch Talbot (-1 BPV, 2-4-3-4-0 PQS) continues to get by with shaky command and a fortunate and unsustainable hit/strand profile (26%/76%). He comes into this home start against a confident hitting Mets squad toting around a season ERA of 3.59, nearly 1.5 runs off his xERA (5.06). Talbot’s charmed life very likely hits a snag here. Play: NY Mets –1.10 (Risking 2.2 units to win 2).

Los Angeles –1.10 over CINCINNATI

Rookie Mike Leake is 5-0 with an ERA of 2.68 and that’s pretty sweet. However, the Reds were winning, they were scoring plenty of runs for him and he was able to pitch with very little pressure on him. Well, those dynamics have changed, as the Reds are laboring badly with just three wins in its last eight and one of those wins was extremely lucky. Leake is coming off his first disaster of the season against the Giants in which he was rocked for 11 hits and 5 ER in 4.1 innings. He’ll now face a Dodger team that explodes every time they play here. In four games this season at Great American, the Dodgers have scored 40 runs and they could even run into a somewhat fragile Leake in this one. When he makes mistakes at home, those pitches have ended up on the other side of the wall at Great American (all 6 HR allowed coming at home) and he's had better numbers on the road. Clayton Kershaw (67 BPV, 5-5-4-4-5 PQS) has thrown a PQS-4 or 5 in seven straight. He punched out a season-high 10 batters in his last start and has 27 K’s over his last 18.2 IP. Cincinnati hits left-handers well and their offense clicks at home but they’re suddenly pressing and Kershaw is on a roll (1.91 ERA, since May 4) and he has dominated the Reds in limited past action. Play: Los Angeles –1.10 (Risking 2.2 units).

Milwaukee +1.45 over L.A. ANGELS

Joel Pineiro is about as average as they come and he’s coming off a complete game gem in L.A. against the Dodgers. In that game he threw 118 pitches and the game before that he threw 107 pitches in Seattle. Now he’s going to face an offense that has exploded for 19 runs in the first two games of this series. Milwaukee is also playing its best ball of the year with six wins in its last nine. Pineiro has been absolutely rocked on more than a few occasions already this year and figures to have a tough time here after two good games in pitcher-friendly venues. The Angels have struggled vs lefties all year, especially at home where they’ve won just four times in 11 games against left-handed starters. Chris Narverson can be extremely good. He has great stuff and when he’s throwing strikes he’s tough as shoe leather. Narveson has a BAA of just .244 and that number has been progressively coming down all season long. He has four pitches (fastball, slider, curve and change) and he’s now utilizing all of them with confidence. The price here adds to the appeal of playing the Brewers, as its chances of winning are just as good and maybe better than the Angels chances. Overlay. Play: Milwaukee +1.45 (Risking 2 units).

Mr. IWS
Matt Rivers of OffshoreInsiders.com has a Wednesday pick on the LA Dodgers.

Mike Leake has been a sensational story, straight from college to the big leagues and it's not a fluke as the guy is good. Leake's Reds also are very solid and at home will compete against pretty much anybody. But to get a tough lefty stud in Clayton Kershaw and the superior and harder hitting Dodgers at around a pick is enough to give it a go. Leake is good but he is no Kershaw!

Cincinnati has been really good this season winning more games than not and consequentially are right up there with the Cardinals. Votto is awesome and there are some other pieces with Bruce, Rolen and Philips among others. But they still do not have the upside of what Joe Torre's club brings to the table with Ethier, Manny, Kemp and some others and in this hitters park, unlike Chavez Ravine, I just think the cream will fully rise to the top.

As for the bullpens Jonathan Broxton and his under 1 era is lurking and the reliever advantage overall also goes to the blue.

Los Angeles doesn't always perform at their best and we saw that over the weekend against the in-state rival Angels at home but this team has stepped things up a ton ever since the shoddy first month and are clearly the more talented and superior team on the field today. Therefore in the end, and just like yesterday in this exact same spot, I can't help but back the better pitcher, better lineup and better bullpen at around a pick.

The pick: LA Dodgers -125

PROMAS
06-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Ins. Sports Rep.
Premier Picks® For 06/16/10
4* Seattle (Vargas)/St. Louis (Garcia) UNDER 8
Range: 8.5 to 7.5
3* Chicago White Sox (Danks) -130 over Pittsburgh (Duke)
Range: -115 to -150
3* N.Y. Mets (Niese) -115 over Cleveland (Talbot)
Range: +100 to -135
Free pick: Houston -120 over Kansas City (MLB)

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Sports Betting Professor MLB Version 1.0:
Indians -101
Royals +105

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Indian Cowboy

4-Unit Play. Take #928. Take Over 9.0 Colorado Rockies vs. Minnesota Twins (Wedneday @ 8:10pm est)

The Rockies lost yesterday 3-9 as they were outhit 6-14. This is a good thing for us because we will ride the Over today as we will count on them to put up some runs against Baker. Baker has given up nine runs over his last 12 innings or so on about 14 hits. The last three ballgames for Scott have gone over the posted total and I expect him to struggle against a quality Rockies lineup that is looking to breakout today. Remember, Colorado had come off a series in which they swept the Bluejays by putting up 16 runs in those three games. So, the Rockies do have some bats and they will likley take advantage of the opportunities presented to them by Baker today. In that same token, Chacin has lost his last three efforts but the Rockies management understands that they need him to pitch well for a good run in the postseason. Note Chacin comes off giving up four runs to the Astros and now he faces a very capable Twins lineup who is able to put up a bounty of runs at any point. I think both pitchers have a difficult time with these lineups today and I look for this game to likely go over the posted total. The Over is 19-7-1 in Baker's last 27 starts against a team with a winning record, 5-2-2 when the total is set at this range at home and the Over is 6-1 in Umpre Cuzzi's last seven ballgames behind the plate

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Vegas Sports Informer's

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

2 Unit Play. #902 Take Cincinnati +100 over Los Angeles Dodgers (7:10 p.m., Wednesday June. 16)

Great pitching matchup Wednesday night and tonight we look for the Reds to come back after a 12-0 butt kicking against these Dodgers. The Reds are 14-4 at home against a left-handed starter.

3 Unit Play. #908 Take Los Angeles Angels -1 ½ +130 over Milwaukee (7:05 p.m., Wednesday June. 16)

The Angels have lost 2 straight against Milwaukee and the Brew Crew have outscored the Halos 19-3. LA Angels starter Joel Pineiro is 2-0 with an ERA of 1.50 in his last couple starts son tonight the Angels get their revenge and avoid getting swept at home. The Angels are 5-1 following a SU loss so hopefully this trend cashes for us tonight.

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Baseball Bambino POD - (2-1) Last 3 Plays
6/16/10

NY Yanks - Philadelphia UNDER 10R -105

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Jay McNeil
Wednesday night winner ... 200 Dime Cardinals (minus the run line vs. Seattle)

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:32 PM
2-Minute Warning
Wednesday's Play Vegas Wise Guys

NY Yankees - 1 1/2 Runs

Mr. IWS
Matt Rivers
Wednesday's Action 150,000? Winner on the TORONTO BLUE JAYS over the Padres with Ricky Romero and Kevin Correia as the listed pitchers.

Mr. IWS
Joel Tyson
Wednesday's Selection .... 30 dime wincer # 5 in a row on the Los Angeles Dodgers over the Cincinnati Reds. Your listled pitchers are Kershaw and Leake.

Mr. IWS
Goodfella 2nd play- 1*ATL -131

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Benton
Wednesday's Winner ... 40 DIME seleation on the Houston Astros and Roy Oswalt on the road over the Kansas City Royals. As I release this play, the Astros and Oswalt are a slight favorite of about -115 both here in Las Vegas and offshore. Note that you MUST list Oswalt as Houston’s staerting pitcher. If Oswalt doesn’t go in this contost, this play is VOID!

Astros

Baseball can be a cruel game, and I present Roy Oswalt as living proof. The Astros ace has pitched his ass off this season but has just four wins to show for it in 12 starts. This despite the fact Oswalt has delivered a quality start in 10 of those 12 contests. In those 10 partacular games, Oswalt has a 2.36 ERA, giving up two earned runs or fewer on eight occasions.

Oswalt has been particularly nasty outside of Houston, where he’s 3-1 with a 1.24 ERA in four starts. In those four road games, Oswalt has more strikeouts (31) than combined walks and hits allowed (22) over 29 innings of work! The opponents’ on-base percenetage against Oswalt when he pitches on the road? A pathetic .209.

If Oswalt got any help from his offense early in the season – Houston scored a grand total of 18 runs in his first eight starts – he’d be talked about with Jimenez, Lincecum, Halladay and Josh Johnson as the best pitchers in the National League. But the runs have been coming lately, as the Astros have managed 5, 5, 4 and 5 runs in Oswalt’s last four outings. And in general, Houston’s offense is picking up, scoring 67 runs in the last 14 games (4.8 per game).

Yes, the Astros have lost their last four in a row, but three of those were to the Yankees in New York over the weekend (quite forgivoable), while the fourth was last night’s 15-7 setback in Kansas City. Prior to this four-game slump, though, the Astros had been on an 8-2 roll. And even with Monday’s ugly defeat, the Astros are still 8-2 in their last 10 trips to K.C.

Speaking of the Royals, Oswalt has faced them twice in his career. Here were the pitching lines:

8 innings, 1 run, 7 hits, 1 walk, 4 strikeouts
6 innings, 1 run, 7 hits, 2 walks, 8 strikeouts

Bottom line: To get Oswalt at this cheap of a price against a Royals team that’s nine-games under. 500 on the season, five games under .500 at home and starting mediocre lefty Bruce Chen is just too good to pass up. And keep this one last point in mind, too: Oswalt, who has made public his request to be traded to a contender – is auditioning for several ballclubs, so you know he’s going to bring his A-game tonight!

NYGIANTS24
06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Bet: Atlanta 13-0

Best Bets:

CWS 16-3
NYM 10-1
COL 7-0
TOR 10-2

Good Bets:
LOS 14-8
DET 6-2
LAA 6-2
STL 5-2
TEX 7-3
HOU 7-3

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Teddy Covers 6/16

Dodgers
Mets
Cheers

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Chris Jordan
Wednesday action... 300? Interleague Showdown on the Boston Red Sox -1-1/2 Runs

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Baseball Prophet!

Red Socks RL, yes rl again

Donkwin47
06-16-2010, 04:52 PM
2-Minute Warning
Wednesday's Play
Vegas Wise Guys

NY Yankees - 1 1/2 Runs

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Rocketman

Cws
Dodgers

Mr. IWS
06-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Thats it for me fellas, Im heading home. Please, contribute anything you come across.

thanks.

starfire
06-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Powerplays wins

White Socks

spook
06-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Lakers (-6-1/2) Tuesday night.

Wednesday it's the Dodgers. The deficit is 965 sirignanos.

spook
06-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Cappers Access

Giants(RL)
Cubs

spook
06-16-2010, 05:55 PM
PittViper 06/16

Well we managed a 2-1 day +7.4 units yesterday allowing me to be 9-1 in my past ten selections.

Blue Jays -110
Col/Minn Ov 9 +105

spook
06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Players MLB *10* Wednesday OVER in Minnesota on 16 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 10* (TOP PLAY) OVER in Minnesota vs Colorado @ 8:10 ET: Baker vs Chacin – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The Twins absolutely pounded the ball yesterday. In last night’s game, Minnesota ended up going 14 for 35 and hitting .400 at the plate. They continue to prove that their lineup has absolutely taken a liking to Target Field and we certainly look for more of the same tonight. The difference in this evening’s game is that we expect the Rockies (just 6 hits last night) to enjoy the “hit parade party” in this one. Colorado should pound Scott Baker who is having a subpar season with the Twins. Also, with yesterday’s over, the Rockies are now 5-2 to the over in interleague games this season. Additionally, Colorado is 6-3 to the over in Wednesday games this season. When on the road and the total is 9 or 9.5 runs, the Rockies are 6-4 to the over this season. The Twins have mostly been an under team this season, just as Colorado has. However, with yesterday’s over, Minnesota is 4-3 to the over in interleague action this season and the biggest key of all is that the Twins are simply pounding the ball at home. Minnesota is hitting .287 at home this season and they’ve average 5.2 runs per game at Target Field this season.

Look for the Rockies Jhoulys Chacin to struggle in trying to slow down the torrid home field hitting of the Twins. Chacin is a right-hander and he’s been hit 70 points higher by left-handed batters in comparison with right-handed bats. Overall, Chacin has impressive numbers in his young MLB career but it’s evident that a team stacked with left-handed lumber (like the Twins with five left-handed bats and two switch-hitters on their roster of position players) absolutely holds an edge over other teams in terms of matching up with the right-hander. Also, Chacin’s last two road starts have seen him allow 7 runs (6 earned) on 11 hits and 8 walks in just 11.1 innings of work. As you can see, Chacin is having issues with his command in recent road starts. As for his counterpart tonight, Baker of the Twins is also likely to struggle. He’s allowed four earned runs or more in 6 of his 13 starts this season including each of his last two. In his last two outings Baker has been rocked for four homers. The Twins right-hander has allowed at least three earned runs in eight of his last ten starts. Baker got off to a decent start very early this season but, since late April, he just hasn’t resemble the pitcher he’s been in prior seasons. He’s allowed 35 earned runs on 72 hits in 60 innings. That’s equivalent to a 5.25 ERA over a period of ten starts and, allowing an average of 1.2 hits per inning also leads to trouble eventually and Baker has been pitching out of the stretch far too often this season as the hits keep piling up against him. The Rockies had won three straight and scored 16 runs in the process before they fell well short against the Twins yesterday. Look for them to bounce right back here. Yes, we know that both bullpens are solid this season but, just as we noted in yesterday’s write-up, this one comes down to the starting pitching match-up, and the way the ball has been flying at Target Field as the weather has been hitting up and the Twins sticks have been heating up in home games! Play OVER the total in Minnesota as a *10* Top Play selection.

Players MLB *8* Wednesday OVER in LA Angels on 16 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in LA Angels vs Milwaukee @ 7:05 ET: Piniero vs Narveson – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

Last night’s game got off to a great start for over players but then it died and ended up coming just short. Even with yesterday’s under, the Brewers are still 27-15 to the over this season when facing a right-handed starter. Also, Milwaukee is 10-5 to the over this season when they are on the road and the posted total is 9 or 9.5 runs. On Wednesdays the Brewers are 7-2 to the over this season. Additionally, in day games (this one starts at 4 PM Pacific Time) Milwaukee is 16-7 to the over this season. As for the Angels, even with yesterday’s under, they are still 6-2 to the over in interleague action this season. The Angels pitching has been pounded for 12 hits in each of the first two games in this series and the Brewers have plated 19 runs against them so far. It could be another great game for Milwaukee at the plate as Joel Pineiro gets the start for the Angels.

Even though Pineiro has had success against the Brewers in his career, he loses the usual interleague edge of facing a team that is not familiar with him. Instead, since Pineiro was with the Cardinals the last 2 and ½ seasons, the Angels right-hander is facing a lineup that has a number of hitters with plenty of experience against him. Also, Pineiro is coming off of a great start against the Dodgers in his last outing but, in his prior two starts he had given up 10 earned runs on 19 hits in 14 innings of work. In fact, prior to his solid start at Dodger Stadium, Pineiro’s ERA had risen from 1.77 heading into an April 24th start to 5.23 after a June 6th start. Left-handed batters have hit .290 against Pineiro this season and he will see plenty of dangerous left-hand bats in the Brewers lineup plus some right-handed power as well. Behind Pineiro is an Angels bullpen whose cumulative ERA so far this season ranks 26th among the 30 MLB teams. The Brewers bullpen has been even worse as their cumulative ERA ranks 29th among the 30 MLB teams. Milwaukee’s starter today is southpaw Chris Narveson. Though the left-hander is coming off of a solid start against Texas, he was struggling prior to that start. Narveson had given up four earned runs or more in four of his last five starts even though he hadn’t lasted more than six innings in any of those outings. Other concerns here for Narveson are that right-handed sticks are hitting .320 against him this season and he will see just one or, at most, two left-handed bats in the Angels lineup today. Those would be dangerous ones too: Bobby Abreu and Hideki Matsui. The Angels were rolling on their recent, very lengthy road trip. Now, after struggling in the first two games of this series, look for the Angels to take advantage of facing a starting pitcher who they match up very well with. Play OVER the total in the Los Angeles Angels game as an *8* Regular Play selection.

spook
06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
nsa

20 twins-150
20 giants-1.5rl-130
20 under8 wash/detroit

spook
06-16-2010, 05:57 PM
DOCTOR SPORTS

GAME OF WEEK
ANGELS -150
pineiro -vs- narveson

spook
06-16-2010, 05:58 PM
SPORTSKINGZ
TWITTER PLAY

MLB Action! White Sox -135

spook
JOE WIZ
PAY AFTER YOU WIN
Chicago White Sox

spook
SPYGLASS SPORTS CONSENSUS
Detroit Tigers

spook
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Potsys Picks

CINCINNATI 101

SEATTLE 1.5 (-121)

spook
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
MR A

Boston Red Sox -260

Kansas City Royals +105

spook
06-16-2010, 06:00 PM
GINA

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:05 p.m. est.
Chicago White Sox (29-34) at Pittsburgh Pirates (23-41)
(L) John Danks (5-5) vs. (L) Zach Duke (3-7)

The frustrated Pirates have dropped nine straight, including Tuesday's 1-0 defeat against the White Sox and will send the struggling lefthander Zach Duke to the hill. Duke has lost his last three starts. Go with the White Sox. Chicago has won six of the last seven meetings versus Pittsburgh and is 6-1 in their last 7 interleague road games.

Chicago's lefthander John Danks is 1-2 with 6.61 ERA in his last three starts. Danks will make his first start against the Pirates. The White Sox are 2-5 in Danks' last 7 starts.

Pittsburgh's lefthander Zach Duke is 0-3 with 8.27 ERA in his last three starts. Duke is 0-1 with a 4.95 ERA in three starts versus the White Sox. The Pirates are 1-4 in Duke’s last 5 home starts.

Chicago White Sox -140

spook
06-16-2010, 06:01 PM
MIKE LINEBACK

Dodgers ML

Dodgers/Reds Over 8.5

Mets ML

Parlay- Giants/Cardinals

spook
06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Picktherightbet<< John Gains 6/16

Was/Det U8 is the play -110

spook
06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Fantasy MLB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Play San Francisco (-250) over Baltimore
Game starts at 3:45 PM EST

Baltimore has lost 16 of the last 19 games and they have also lost 25 of the
last 29 road games when playing on a Wednesday. Baltimore has lost 10 of the
last 11 games as an underdog of +200 or more and they have also lost 14 of the
last 17 road games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Play Detroit (-180) over Washington
Game starts at 7:00 PM EST

Detroit has won 4 consecutive games and they have also won 13 of the last 14
home games coming off three or more inter-league games. Justin Verlander has
won 25 of the last 35 games coming off two or more wins and he has an ERA of
2.72 at home this season.

spook
06-16-2010, 06:03 PM
BestHandicappers

Sent by Gloria

1.)DETROIT TIGERS -180 ( 4* ) MLB

spook
06-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Lance's Lock

Pick: The Padres +105

Overall: 972-866-35
Current Streak: 1 win

spook
06-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Matt Rivers of OffshoreInsiders has a Wednesday pick on the LA Dodgers.

Mike Leake has been a sensational story, straight from college to the big leagues and it's not a fluke as the guy is good. Leake's Reds also are very solid and at home will compete against pretty much anybody. But to get a tough lefty stud in Clayton Kershaw and the superior and harder hitting Dodgers at around a pick is enough to give it a go. Leake is good but he is no Kershaw!

Cincinnati has been really good this season winning more games than not and consequentially are right up there with the Cardinals. Votto is awesome and there are some other pieces with Bruce, Rolen and Philips among others. But they still do not have the upside of what Joe Torre's club brings to the table with Ethier, Manny, Kemp and some others and in this hitters park, unlike Chavez Ravine, I just think the cream will fully rise to the top.

As for the bullpens Jonathan Broxton and his under 1 era is lurking and the reliever advantage overall also goes to the blue.

Los Angeles doesn't always perform at their best and we saw that over the weekend against the in-state rival Angels at home but this team has stepped things up a ton ever since the shoddy first month and are clearly the more talented and superior team on the field today. Therefore in the end, and just like yesterday in this exact same spot, I can't help but back the better pitcher, better lineup and better bullpen at around a pick.

The pick: LA Dodgers -125

spook
06-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Vegas Sports Informer's

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

2 Unit Play. #902 Take Cincinnati +100 over Los Angeles Dodgers (7:10 p.m., Wednesday June. 16)

Great pitching matchup Wednesday night and tonight we look for the Reds to come back after a 12-0 butt kicking against these Dodgers. The Reds are 14-4 at home against a left-handed starter.

3 Unit Play. #908 Take Los Angeles Angels -1 ½ +130 over Milwaukee (7:05 p.m., Wednesday June. 16)

The Angels have lost 2 straight against Milwaukee and the Brew Crew have outscored the Halos 19-3. LA Angels starter Joel Pineiro is 2-0 with an ERA of 1.50 in his last couple starts son tonight the Angels get their revenge and avoid getting swept at home. The Angels are 5-1 following a SU loss so hopefully this trend cashes for us tonight.

spook
06-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Rocketman

bet CWS (-130)
bet LOS (-110)

spook
Bob Balfe

Cleveland Indians -105

The Indians blew the game last night and are looking for some revenge tonight. The Mets are not much of a road team and I expect the Tribe to have a good outing behind Talbot who is pitching well this season. Take the Indians.

spook
KEN JONES

Mets at Indians
Pick: Mets -107

The New York Mets will rely on their left hand pitcher Jon Niese to keep their winning going. In his last sixteen innings he has allow only one run on seven base hits. Cleveland’s starter Mitch Talbot has been steady all season with a ERA of 3.59. Play: New York Mets

spook
06-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Dwayne Bryant | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:05 PM

dime bet 908 ANA (-155) Bookmaker.com vs 907 MIL
Analysis:
Narveson & Pineiro MUST START

The Angels have lost the first two games of this series by a combined score of 19-3 and they've managed a total of 11 hits in the process. I expect motivation to be high following those two blowout losses at home and I expect the Angels to avoid the home sweep (haven't gotten swept at home since June 25-27, 2007, versus Kansas City) and get the win tonight.

Joel Pineiro is coming off a complete game win at Dodger Stadium in which he allowed just 1 run and 5 hits against a pretty good Dodgers lineup. In six home starts this season, Pineiro owns a 2.66 ERA and 1.13 WHIP. Contributing to the low WHIP rating is the fact that Pineiro only walks a batter about every four innings of work. That's what I like to see in my starting pitcher.

Chris Narveson is coming off a very solid start against Texas in which he went 7 strong innings and allowed just 2 runs on 6 hits. The problem with that is Narveson hasn't put together back-to-back Quality Starts all season. He owns a 5.19 ERA and 1.44 WHIP on the road and a 5.46 ERA & 1.59 WHIP on the season. Narveson walks a batter about every other inning, which should give the Angels some good scoring potential tonight.

While the Angels bullpen has been much maligned, the Brewers pen is even worse when you look at home/road splits. The Angels pen owns a 4.44 ERA, 1.56 WHIP, and .250 BAA at home, while the Brewers pen sports a 5.53 ERA, 1.66 WHIP, and .299 BAA on the road.

Bottom line: Pineiro has produced 5 Quality Starts out of 6 home starts this season, while Narveson has produced just ONE Quality Start out of 5 road starts in 2010. Narveson is coming off a Quality Start (at home) and he has not had back-to-back Quality Starts this se„ason. With the Angels coming off consecutive embarrassing home losses and looking to avoid being swept at home, I expect a huge effort from the Halos tonight. Take the Angels/Pineiro over Milwaukee/Narveson.

spook
06-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Rocky Atkinson | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet 901 LOS (-110) Bodog vs 902 CIN
Analysis: LA Dodgers @ Cincinnati 7:10 PM EST
Play On: 3* LA Dodgers -110 (Kershaw/Leake) Listed

LA Dodgers are scoring 5.1 runs per game on the road and 5.1 runs per game against right handed starters this year. LA Dodgers bullpen has a decent 3.56 ERA on the road this season. Cincinnati bullpen has a 5.38 ERA at home this year. Clayton Kershaw is 6-3 with a 3.13 ERA overall this year, 2-1 with a 2.51 ERA on the road and 2-0 with a 3.86 ERA his last 3 starts. LA Do‚dgers are 14-4 overall vs Cincinnati the past 3 years. Kershaw has a 2.57 ERA overall vs Cincinnati since 1997 while Leake has a 6.43 ERA overall vs LA Dodgers since 1997. We'll play the LA Dodgers for 3 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Rocky Atkinson | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:05 PM

triple-dime bet 911 CWS (-130) BetUS vs 912 PIT
Analysis:
Chicago White Sox @ Pittsburgh 7:05 PM EST
Play On: 5* Chicago White Sox -130 (Danks/Du‚ke) Listed

Chicago White Sox are 29-14 in Inter-League play the past 3 years. Pittsburgh is on a 2-10 run overall here in June. Pittsburgh is 0-4 in Inter-League play this year. White Sox have won 5 of their last 6 games overall. Pittsburgh has lost 9 games in a row heading into tonight. Chicago White Sox bullpen has a 2.82 ERA on the road this season. Pittsburgh is scoring only 3.2 runs per game overall, 3.3 runs per game at home and 3.8 runs per game against left handed starters this year. John Danks has a 3.27 ERA overall this year. Zach Duke is 3-7 with a 5.30 ERA overall this year, 1-3 with a 4.36 ERA at home and 0-3 with an 8.27 ERA his last 3 starts. Chicago White Sox are 6-1 overall the past 3 years vs Pittsburgh. We'll play the Chicago White Sox for 5 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

spook
06-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Rocketman

bet CWS (-130)
bet LOS (-110)
cws is the 5*

spook
06-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Tout Tally

TOR -10
SD- 3

OVER - 5
UNDER -1

MILW- 3
LAA - 7

OVER -4
UNDER - 2

LAD- 15
CINCI -10

OVER -1
UNDER - 4

WSOX - 20
PITT - 5

PHILLY - 2
YANKS - 6

OVER - 4
UNDER -1

WASH - 2
DET - 8

METS - 15
CLEVE -2

TEX-7
FLOR-4

OVER - 0
UNDER -3

TB - 2
ATL -15

ARIZ -1
BOST - 2

OAK- 4
CUBS- 5

HOUST - 9
KC - 4

COL - 1
MINNY - 4

OVER - 6
UNDER -3

SEATTLE -2
ST LOU- 7

spook
06-16-2010, 06:09 PM
bankrollsports

Today's Member Releases
10* Pittsburgh Pirates +1½ -135 (MLB)

5* Cincinnati Reds +105 (MLB)
4* Kansas City Royals +110 (MLB)
3* Baltimore Orioles +240 (MLB)
2* New York Mets -120 (MLB)

spook
06-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Billy Coleman

4* Astros
3* Jays
3* Under CWS
3* Dodgers

spook
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
ASA MLB PICK - Wed, June 16 - Tampa Bay Devil Rays

ASA MLB PICK - 5* Tampa Bay (Davis) +125 over Atlanta (Hanson), Wednesday at 6:05 PM CST

Tommy Hanson is a highly regarded young pitcher for the Braves and he will likely be overvalued in tonight’s match-up against one of the top teams in baseball. Hanson owns a strong 6-3 record and 80 strikeouts in just over 75 innings but after a brilliant April his numbers have normalized a bit and he is also having trouble going deep into games. In his last six starts his ERA is 5.51 and he has been allowing more walks. He has been fortunate to get great run support this season as it has helped to boost his record in games when he has not been that sharp. Hanson has also pitched poorly at home with a season ERA of 5.40.

While the Rays have fallen of the scorching early season pace, this is still one of the best teams in baseball. Tampa Bay enters this game with an amazing 23-8 road record. Tampa Bay has out-scored opponents 6.0 to 3.4 in road games this season, numbers far better in both marks than Atlanta has delivered at home. The Braves have a strong home record but they have faced few winning teams at home so far this season, bloating the numbers with sweeps of Pittsburgh and Houston.

Atlanta’s lineup is banged up and worn out following a very long multi-city road trip and rookie Wade Davis will present an unfamiliar challenge. Davis has average numbers this season for the Rays but he has allowed three or fewer runs in eight of twelve starts this season. One rough outing in Texas really hurt his overall statistics as he has actually pitched quite well in the majority of his road starts. Davis is occasionally prone to allowing home runs but Atlanta is not a strong power hitting team and Turner Field has been a low-scoring park.

In the last ten games the Rays are batting .300 against right-handed pitching and the Rays have scored six or more runs in eight of the last eleven games. Tampa Bay is 11-1 in the last twelve Wednesday games and there will be solid value on the Rays in this road match-up as the Braves are a very public team that currently sports an inflated record. Atlanta should have trouble keeping up in this match-up and Tampa Bay continues to be a play-on team in many situations, as few Ray pitchers have been given due line respect.

While four errors last night in game 1 of this series helped the cause for the Rays, directly leading to three early runs and creating a lot of extra opportunities, Tampa Bay did pound out twelve hits and had six extra-base hits. The Rays went just 4 for 16 with runners in scoring position last night and left ten men on base so in reality the 10-4 margin could have been much worse. Tampa Bay appears to be the class of the American League and once again the AL appears to be the superior league. The Rays have been an impressive road team and a red hot offensive team that should find success in this match-up while catching great value up against Hanson, who has not had his best efforts in recent weeks.

spook
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Jay McNeil
Wednesday night winner ... 200 Dime Cardinals (minus the run line vs. Seattle)Jay McNeil

spook
06-16-2010, 06:17 PM
jeff benton wednesday

1-1 yesterday for PLUS 20 dimes and/or $200 profit. overall, 58-65-3 for minus 110 dimes.

Benton
Wednesday's Winner ... 40 DIME seleation on the Houston Astros and Roy Oswalt on the road over the Kansas City Royals. As I release this play, the Astros and Oswalt are a slight favorite of about -115 both here in Las Vegas and offshore. Note that you MUST list Oswalt as Houston’s staerting pitcher. If Oswalt doesn’t go in this contost, this play is VOID!

Astros

Baseball can be a cruel game, and I present Roy Oswalt as living proof. The Astros ace has pitched his ass off this season but has just four wins to show for it in 12 starts. This despite the fact Oswalt has delivered a quality start in 10 of those 12 contests. In those 10 partacular games, Oswalt has a 2.36 ERA, giving up two earned runs or fewer on eight occasions.

Oswalt has been particularly nasty outside of Houston, where he’s 3-1 with a 1.24 ERA in four starts. In those four road games, Oswalt has more strikeouts (31) than combined walks and hits allowed (22) over 29 innings of work! The opponents’ on-base percenetage against Oswalt when he pitches on the road? A pathetic .209.

If Oswalt got any help from his offense early in the season – Houston scored a grand total of 18 runs in his first eight starts – he’d be talked about with Jimenez, Lincecum, Halladay and Josh Johnson as the best pitchers in the National League. But the runs have been coming lately, as the Astros have managed 5, 5, 4 and 5 runs in Oswalt’s last four outings. And in general, Houston’s offense is picking up, scoring 67 runs in the last 14 games (4.8 per game).

Yes, the Astros have lost their last four in a row, but three of those were to the Yankees in New York over the weekend (quite forgivoable), while the fourth was last night’s 15-7 setback in Kansas City. Prior to this four-game slump, though, the Astros had been on an 8-2 roll. And even with Monday’s ugly defeat, the Astros are still 8-2 in their last 10 trips to K.C.

Speaking of the Royals, Oswalt has faced them twice in his career. Here were the pitching lines:

8 innings, 1 run, 7 hits, 1 walk, 4 strikeouts
6 innings, 1 run, 7 hits, 2 walks, 8 strikeouts

Bottom line: To get Oswalt at this cheap of a price against a Royals team that’s nine-games under. 500 on the season, five games under .500 at home and starting mediocre lefty Bruce Chen is just too good to pass up. And keep this one last point in mind, too: Oswalt, who has made public his request to be traded to a contender – is auditioning for several ballclubs, so you know he’s going to bring his A-game tonight!

spook
Chris Jordan
Wednesday action... 300? Interleague Showdown on the Boston Red Sox -1-1/2 Runs

spook
Deano's HRC Smart Choice* Best Bets|Your Capping Agent-June 16th

Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[929] Sea/Stl |5*|UNDER|7.5 Runs|Network N/A|8:15 pm EST

[906] San Diego |5*|+108|B+0|Network N/A|6:35 pm EST

[919] Tampa Bay |5*|+125|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

[914] New York |2*|-170|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

spook
06-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Greg Shaker | MLB Total Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:05 PM

triple-dime bet 911 CWS / 912 PIT Over 7.5 BetUS
Analysis: MLB: Chicago White Sox at Pittsburgh Pirates - Over 7.5 (Danks/Duke)(Best Bet) -110 | Unit Value: 3
Game Date: 6/16/2010
Note: This line has drifted down from an opening of 8.5 and money is pouring in on the Under at a rate of about 75% off all bets at this writing. But we have a lot of things going for us tonight with the Weather Pattern at PNC the worst that it could be for lefthanded throwers. Part of the reason why we are seeing this number drop is the fact that the WhiteSox Hurler is coming off his best game of the year verses the Tigers at his homepark. But this guy has always been a Homer and his away starts have been much lesso‚r this year as in year's past. He is sporting a Huge WHIP in this situation including his last road effort at TB where he allowed 8 runs over 4 innings thrown. We also have to note that his K Numbers are Way down and his BB Numbers are Way up the last 4 times on the mound and that suggest some arm weariness. Zack Duke is in the same boat of late but much worse as he is having serious trouble getting anyone out, sporting 30 hits allowed over 61.1 Innings of work. Both of these starters do not have the ability to go deep into the game often and Both Pens are performing at Sub-Par over their last 10 games. It is no secret that the WhiteSox have trouble hitting Southpaws but I am not sure if I could not hit the Pirate Pitcher tonight. Pitt will be in their Best Hitting Posture tonight and this team has proven that they can score at this park. According to My MLB Totals Model, this low number will be obtained at just over 59% of the time and I personally think that is a low summation. So, I will play it harder than usual.

Greg Shaker | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 8:10 PM

dime bet 925 HOU (-110) BetUS vs 926 KAN
Analysis:
MLB: Houston Astros at Kansas City Royals - Astros (Oswalt/Chen) -110 | Unit Value: 1
Game Date: 6/16/2010
Note: I am not going to spend much time telling you why I like this play. The facts are that Houston has been a horrible road team but they do have their best thrower on the hill tonight and they are in their very best hitting posture facing the lefty. That lefty is just not that spiffy aƒnd he also does not go deep into games like the Houston Starter does. That means we are likely to get a nice jumpstart for this one and that also means that we are likely to see the KC Bullpen sooner. That is key in this contest I think and let's face it, the Royals are just as poor a team as Houston. So with everything else Slick, we do have the advantage in the Pitching department tonight, early and mid-late and that is good enough for me. My Model has Houston winning this contest 58.3% of the time and I have to agree.

spook
Win or Lose

Major League Baseball
Rot# Team Spread Line Wager
902 CIN ML +104 $10
904 SF ML -245 $11
906 SD ML +105 $24
908 LAA ML -154 $36
911 CWS ML -128 $9
913 PHIL +1.5 +100 $15
915 NYM ML -112 $32
918 FL ML -114 $24
920 ATL ML -133 $21
924 CUBS ML -130 $41
925 HOU ML -112 $35
930 STL ML -190 $11

spook
sportbook guru
MLB
3 units Texas +105
3 units Cleveland +105
2 units Seattle/St. Louis Over 7.5
2 units Tampa Bay +114

spook
06-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Ats baseball lock club 6-16

Atl 4 unt
oak undr 4 unt
mets 3 unt

spook
06-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Mike Hook, MMA PLAYs 06/16

TIM KENNEDY -125
Trevor Prangley

Ronato "Babalu" Sobral +125
Robbie Lawler

spook
06-16-2010, 06:25 PM
here you go promas my frind gl!! nathional sports!!!
4* Chicago White Sox (DANKS) -135 over Pittsburgh (DUKE)

3* Houston (OSWALT) -125 over Kansas City (CHEN

PROMAS
06-16-2010, 06:27 PM
here you go promas my frind gl!! nathional sports!!!
4* Chicago White Sox (DANKS) -135 over Pittsburgh (DUKE)

3* Houston (OSWALT) -125 over Kansas City (CHEN

Thanks mate!!! GL to you too!!! ::thumbup:: ::thanx::

spook
06-16-2010, 06:39 PM
PLEASE READ!!

because goldencreep posted sportsadivisor play after ashing not to
pm me i will try to send them via pm.

AND REMEMBER THERE IS ALOT GOING ON WITH THESE GUYS WITH LAWSUITS!!

PLEASE DONT POST THEM NOWHERE THESE ARE FOR YOURE PERSONAL USE
ONLY!!!

spook
06-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Stan Sharp | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:05 PM

double-dime bet 915 NYM (-115) BetUS vs 916 CLE
Analysis: Stan is Betting NY METS today. Stan notes that Cleveland has struggled in Interleague Play over the past 2 seasons. Cleveland is just 3-13 in Interleague play. The Mets have won 9 of the last 10 and are playing their best ball of the year. Mets starter Jon Neise has giving up one run in last 16 innings of work. TAKE NY METS as STAN'S WEDNESDAY BIG BET.

spook
06-16-2010, 06:47 PM
THE DUKE SPORTS

ChiSox Under (7') for 2 Units

Both of these starters should throw strikes and eat innings: Danks controls a strong 1.15 ERA in 6 interleague starts, including 0.95 ERA on the road; Duke, who is 0-6 O/U in interleague play, should breeze by a ChiSox lineup that's batting an anemic .196 on tthe road. Chicago is 0-7 O/U in their last 7 interleague matchups vs a lefty starter. Pirates are struggling to produce runs and sport a 3-14 O/U mark as a dog in interleague play. "Under" the call.

spook
06-16-2010, 06:48 PM
MVPLocks

Tigers -183 (lock of the day)
Yankees/Pirates over 10
Red Sox -1.5 -130
Bal/SF over 7 +110

starfire
06-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Win or Lose Pod

Braves

spook
06-16-2010, 07:02 PM
The Mastermind POD 6/16

Reds +1.5rl

spook
06-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Win or Lose Pod

Braves
hey starfire whats up!!
thank you for the post much appreciated!!

spook
06-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Marc Lawrence | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10

Play On: L.A. Dodgers w/Kershaw (Game 901

spook
06-16-2010, 07:19 PM
B&S PICKS

1 DIME LA Dodgers ml
1 DIME Detroit Tigers ml
1 DIME NY Mets ml
1 DIME Texas Rangers ml
1 DIME Oakland A's ml
1 DIME KC Royals ml

spook
06-16-2010, 07:20 PM
sorry so late!!for tracking

Bryan Leonard Sports

Philadelphia Phillies @ New York Yankees - Wednesday June 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Pick: 3 units RUNLINE:New York Yankees -1.5 (-110)

Philadelphia at New York
Jamie Moyer has really struggled in his career against the Yankees. The veteran lefty has an 8.77 ERA in his last five starts against New York. The reason is very simple as the Yankees are a very patient team who doesn't get flustered by Moyer's junk ball mentality. They have scored at least four earned runs in every game as they simply wait for a good count and pound his mediocre offerings. Moyer faced a similarly patient Red Sox team last time out and allowed nine earned runs in a single inning of work.
AJ Burnett has been a much better pitcher at home than on the road. At Yankee Stadium he owns a 2.27 ERA as opposed to a 5.03 ERA on the road. Overall 4 of his 5 home starts have been quality ones.
The Phillie offense continues to struggle and we can't see them righting the ship in this situation. The line is high so we will play the run line with the Yankees. With Moyer on the mound five of the Phillies six losses have been by three runs or more.
PLAY NEW YORK RUN LINE

spook
06-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Dave Cokin

Matchup: Chi. White Sox at Pittsburgh
Time: 7:05 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (L) DANKS, J vs. (L) DUKE, Z

Play: Chi. White Sox (ML -130)

No reason not to come right back with the White Sox again on Wednesday night. The road team has the better hurler in this battle of lefties with Danks opposing Duke. Danks is also off a very solid start following a couple of shaky ones, indicating he's right back on the beam. But Duke is on a losing streak, and the Bucs are just 2-8 in his last 10 starts. Pittsburgh is in a miserable slump right now, having dropped nine straight contests, and I think it's fair to say that they have one of the least home field edges in all of baseball. The White Sox are making a little bit of a run right now, and while I'm somewhat dubious about how long they can maintain it, they're at least a go with entry for the present time. The price isn't bad at all, so I'll go ahead and back the Chisox to grab another win tonight.

Matchup: Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Time: 7:10 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) DAVIS, W vs. (R) HANSON, T

Play: Atlanta (ML -130)

The Rays took advantage of Atlanta starting its weakest starter on Tuesday night and hammered the Braves. But I like the hosts to rebound here as they turn to Tommy Hanson. Now it's the Rays who are starting their back end guy, as Wade Davis throws for the road team. While the Rays have been an awesome squad away from home, the Braves have been monsters at home. I also see the Rays having trouble with nasty stuff they have not seen previously as they face Hanson. It's never easy to try and beat TB, but I still see value on Atlanta here with the pitching matchup and I like taking good home teams off a game where they got crushed. I'll spot the moderate price with the Braves.

spook
06-16-2010, 07:21 PM
Michael Cannon

*Dodgers

*Rangers

spook
06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
again sorry so late!!
vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:05 PM

triple-dime bet 916 CLE (+100) Bodog vs 915 NYM
Analysis:
*** MLB 3* GAME OF THE WEEK ***

INDIANS +100....(3*)....TALBOT over Niese

As I explained on the Pod-Cast this morning with Dan & Mike...I was well aware that the Wiseguys were ready to STEAM the INDIANS as soon as the number went up...And that's exactly what happened nice and early...Fortunately, the books have not needed to "over-adjust" for tha¬t STEAM Play...since the Betting Syndicates are simply balancing their books...as the recreational bettors have been 1-sided on the Mets...

The bottom line is that Niese went 9 Inn in his last start...and 7 Inn before that one...But BOTH were at Home, as opposed to tonight...And in his last Road Start...he lasted only 2 Inn...More importantly, his Road numbers are horrible when compared to what he's done at Home...In fact, his ERA is almost 3.00 HIGHER when he starts on the Road...

Finally...I don't expect he will give the Mets another 9 Inn tonight...That means we should see plenty of that Mets Bull-Pen which has really imploded of late...They are sporting a WHIP of Over "2.00" and an ERA of Over "11.00" in their L/3 Games...and with the way the Indians have been hitting lately...they should be able to get some runs across...

Also...the Tribe Starter tonight...Talbot has pitched well all season, except for his last start against the Red Sox...And as long as he goes at Night, he's been money for the Indians...who have won 6 of his 7 Night Starts...And 8 of his 12 Starts Overall...

Look for the Tribe to bounce back in Game 2...after almost getting the Win last night...And at this price, it warrents a GAME OF THE WEEK size position...VR

vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Wed, 06/16/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet 919 TAM (+125) Bodog vs 920 ATL
Analysis: ª
** MLB 2* LATE STEAM **

TB RAYS +125....(2*)....DAVIS over Hanson

spook
06-16-2010, 07:31 PM
ProPicksWeekly

Clev -102
LAD -118
Atl -134
CHC -124