PDA

View Full Version : 6-19-10

spook
06-18-2010, 11:23 PM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money)

post'em if you got'em gl! ::handshake::

spook
06-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Saturday's Streaking and Slumping Starting Pitchers

Streaking

Michael Pelfrey, New York Mets

Pelfrey (9-1, 2.39) has quietly been turning in a fantastic season. He has not tasted defeat since May 1 and has won five of his last six starts.

That no-decision came on June 8 against the Padres and may have been his best of the bunch - a nine-inning gem in which he allowed only five hits, one run, struck out six and walked none but missed out on the win when the game went to extra innings.

"I didn't feel like the ball was jumping out of my hand, but I felt like I was putting it where I wanted to," Pelfrey said after the game. "That's the biggest thing."

That's been the key to his success all season. Like a young Greg Maddox, he's beating batters with his pinpoint control and brains instead of blowing them away with sheer heat.

Ted Lilly, Chicago Cubs

Time to wake up Ted Lilly (2-5, 2.64) and remind him he's a 34-year-old journeyman.

Lilly had his no-hit bid broken up in the ninth inning against crosstown rival White Sox on Sunday night, harkening back to his glory days with the Yankees.

"There was so much energy," Lilly said after the near no-no. "I can't remember that much energy - I guess I'd have to go back to 2001 and the World Series and some of those big late inning game-winning homers and you get that kind of feeling. It was awesome and really special."

The one-hitter wasn't a one-hit wonder. Despite losing his previous five decisions, Lilly has been solid but has lacked support from the scuttling Cubs. He allowed only four earned runs in his previous three starts, all of which lasted longer than seven innings.

Matt Cain, Giants

Cain (6-4, 2.05) has won four consecutive starts and has allowed only two earned runs during that stretch.

Among those wins a pair of complete-game shutouts, including a one-hitter over the Diamondbacks. His recent surge corresponds with some sage advice from catcher Bengie Molina last month.

"'Your fastball needs to be located,'" Molina said he told Cain. "'If you locate your fastball, you're going to be fine.' That's the last time I remember telling him that. And his fastball location has been amazing. ... He smells a complete game or he smells a win, and it's amazing. He gets stronger and stronger."

Slumping

Rick Porcello, Detroit Tigers

After a phenomenal rookie season, Porcello (4-6, 6.09) is suffering through a serious sophomore slump.

Manager Jim Leyland was so concerned after his last outing that he skipped him a turn in the rotation. Porcello tries to rebound from the thumping he took against the White Sox in which he allowed eight hits and earned runs before getting the hook after just 3 1/3 innings.

"They got those hits so quick, it was like a slap in the face," Porcello said. "I didn't even realize what happened until I was out of the game. That's a perfect example of just letting the game speed up on me, and I've done that a couple times this year and not been able to stop it."

The 21-year-old has shown he can handle success at this level. Now it's time to see how he deals with adversity.

Ben Sheets, Oakland A's

Sheets (2-6, 4.93) is mired in one of the longest droughts of his career. He hasn't won since May 8, marking a seven-game streak without a decision.

That's his longest winless stretch since 2004, when he made nine starts without earning a W. Perhaps more alarming is the fact that he's lasted seven innings only once this season.

"Six innings isn't really that great," said Sheets, who has given up a total of 10 earned runs in his past three starts - all lasting exactly six innings. "I prepare to go nine every time."

Perhaps he should instead prep for six good ones.

Kevin Millwood, Baltimore Orioles

One month ago it didn't seem like things could get worse for the winless Millwood (0-8, 5.16). Now they seem like the good old days.

Millwood has lost hi last four outings and failed to last more than six innings in those starts, giving up a total of 31 hits and 20 earned runs in his last 16.1 innings. His ERA ballooned to 10.80 over that span.

"I'm just not throwing the ball where I need to," Millwood said. "That's pretty much it. And hopefully I can figure something out between now and the next time and get back to where I was before."

Let's hope "before" refers to his glory days with the Braves, not his 0-for days with the O's.

spook
06-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Saturday FOX Tips
By Kevin Rogers

The Saturday FOX card involves three interleague matchups, highlighted by the Red Sox/Dodgers showdown at Fenway Park. Elsewhere, the Nationals host the streaking White Sox in D.C., but we'll begin in Philadelphia with the Phillies looking to keep their bats hot against the Twins.

Twins at Phillies - 4:10 PM EST

Minnesota and Philadelphia continue a three-game set at Citizens Bank Park as Cole Hamels goes for his seventh win of the season. The Phillies' offense has picked up after their cold streak on a road trip through the NL East, scoring 21 runs the last four games (3-1).

Hamels (6-5, 3.74 ERA) is coming off a terrific start against the Red Sox his last time out, striking out eight and allowing five hits in seven innings of a 5-1 victory. The southpaw is slowly returning to the form that won him the 2008 World Series MVP, as the Phillies are 6-3 in his last nine starts. The 'under' has turned into a profitable play, hitting in seven of his previous eight outings.

The Twins counter with Kevin Slowey (7-4, 3.84 ERA), who was knocked around by the Braves in his last outing, allowing six runs and nine hits in 4.2 innings. Slowey is known as one of the better control pitchers in baseball (55 strikeouts, 16 walks), but his day numbers have been less than stellar. Eleven of his walks and eight of his home runs allowed (10 homers overall) are in matinee action, to go along with an ERA of 5.81. The 'over' is 4-2 in Slowey's last six starts, while hitting in each of his last two interleague outings against Atlanta and Milwaukee.

Minnesota is 9-3 the last 12 road interleague contests, while Philadelphia tries to improve on its 2-10 mark against American League teams since the start of last season.

Dodgers at Red Sox - 4:10 PM EST

After two rookies started on Friday night, a pair of wily veterans hit the mound at Fenway Park on Saturday afternoon. Boston has been on fire recently at home, winning nine of its previous 11, including a 9-1 mark as home 'chalk.'

The Sox send out Tim Wakefield (2-5, 5.42 ERA) to the hill, going for his first home victory of the season. The knuckleballer owns a dreadful 0-4 mark at Fenway, to go along with an ERA of 6.86 with the Sox winning one of his six home outings. Wakefield had one bad inning against the Phillies in his last start, allowing seven hits and four earned runs in 7.1 innings. Dating back to 2005, the Sox are 15-4 in Wakefield's last 19 interleague starts, including four straight home wins.

Vicente Padilla (1-1, 6.65 ERA) started on Opening Day for the Dodgers, but hasn't pitched since April 22 thanks to an inflamed nerve is his pitching arm. Los Angeles has suffered a myriad of injuries through its rotation with Padilla and Chad Billingsley, who was just placed on the disabled list with a groin strain. The Dodgers are 0-3 in Padilla's three road starts, as the righty possesses a 7.98 ERA on the highway this season. Padilla faced the Red Sox last season as a member of the Rangers and picked up a road underdog victory by tossing seven innings and allowing two earned runs in a 6-3 win.

The Red Sox are 16-6 in Game 2's this season, including a 12-2 mark off a victory in the series opener. The Dodgers own a 6-8 record as a road underdog this season.

White Sox at Nationals - 4:10 PM EST

This game was moved to the FOX slot with the thinking Stephen Strasburg was taking the hill. Only problem is that the rookie sensation started on Friday night against Chicago, trying to keep the righty on a normal four days of rest regiment. The Nats will face a former National League Cy Young Award winner with Jake Peavy taking the mound for the Sox.

Peavy (5-5, 5.62 ERA) was pushed back to Saturday after needing several days to rest his right shoulder. The ex-Padres righty is coming off a victory over the Cubs at Wrigley Field, giving up six hits and two earned runs in seven innings of a 10-5 win. That outing was his second straight quality start following four consecutive non-quality appearances (2-2). Peavy hasn't faced the Nationals since 2007, as Washington picked up two victories as substantial underdogs.

J.D. Martin (0-2, 4.19 ERA) hits the bump for the Nats, making his first home start of the season following three road outings. The right-hander hasn't had much luck through his first three turns, as Washington is 0-3, including a 7-1 loss at last-place Cleveland in his previous outing. The Nats haven't provided Martin with run support, averaging 2.3 runs/game in his three outings.

The White Sox are one of the top interleague road teams, winning 11 of their past 15 on the highway against National League foes. The Nats have compiled seven wins in their last 11 games as a home underdog.

vegasinsider.com

spook
06-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Lady Luck: Today's WNBA best bets

Atlanta Dream at Indiana Fever (-5, 154.5)

The anti-Mercury continue to impress with their stout defensive play. The Fever have been and are one of the WNBA’s premier teams because of their ability to disrupt opposing teams’ offenses.

That was the case again Thursday night when Indiana held Seattle, the second best scoring team in the league, to just 37 percent shooting.

“The emphasis for us is to always establish and identify ourselves on the defensive end,” Fever forward Katie Douglas told the Associated Press after the 72-65 win over the Storm. “I don’t think that really changes in any game.”

The Dream are playing great basketball right now but they shot just 33 percent from the field in their last encounter with the Fever. Fever lost by four by the game finished below the total.

Pick: Under

Chicago Sky at Washington Mystics (-5.5, 151)

The Sky missed a beautiful opportunity to notch a win over a quality opponent and end their losing streak Tuesday night against the Dream. Chicago led by as many as 10 points but failed to put away Atlanta late.

"I'm frustrated, but then again, you just have to let it go," Sylvia Fowles said after the setback. "I try not to hold things in as much this year, go back at it tomorrow at practice, learn from our mistakes and get ready for our next opponent."

That type of defeat isn’t easily forgotten, especially since the Sky held Angel McCoughtry, one of the league’s leading scorers, in check.

Expect the Mystics to extend Chicago’s losing streak to four games.

Pick: Washington

spook
06-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Hot Lines: Today's best MLB bets

Chicago White Sox at Washington Nationals (+110, 8.5)

Things aren’t looking as bleak these days for the South Siders. Chicago is 7-1 over its last eight games heading into Friday’s game and closing in on .500.

Jake Peavy, who looked awful for most of the season’s first two months, is finally starting to pitch like the hurler bettors saw in San Diego. He recently put together two strong, seven-inning outings but missed his last start because of a sore shoulder.

An MRI revealed that Peavy has fluid in the shoulder, but there is no risk for further injury. The former Cy Young winner is looking forward to his start on Saturday.

"You go in, and as uncomfortable and scary MRIs are at times, you wouldn't believe what fluid in your joint and shoulder capsule and that stuff could, at times you just think there's got to be something wrong if it hurts,” Peavy told the Chicago Sun-Times.

“But it's a little fluid here and there could cause some discomfort and pain and you go get fully checked out the way we did and find out your shoulder is structurally sound, that's such a huge mental block that's out of the way that you just battle some inflammation and fluid so you can go out there and fear or jeopardize your career."

We still aren’t in the habit of backing a team who’s sending out a wounded hurler to the mound.

Pick: Nationals

Oakland A’s at St. Louis Cardinals (-200, 7.5)

Hitting behind Albert Pujols should be one of the best jobs in the world - right up there with bikini inspector and Heineken taste tester. But Matt Holliday proved that even dream jobs come with stress.

Is the struggling slugger root of the Cards’ offensive struggles? That’s what St. Louis Today columnist Jeff Gordon says and it’s hard to argue with him.

Holliday began the season batting behind Albert Pujols in the cleanup spot after signing a $120 million contract in the offseason, but manager Tony La Russa recently moved the outfielder into the two-hole because of Holliday’s inability to come up with the timely base hit. He’s hitting .344 with none on, .217 with runners on and just .189 with runners in scoring position.

The under (25-39-2) has been a great bet with the Cards all season. The over is just 4-8-1 in St. Louis’ last 13 games.

Pick: Under

spook
06-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Jack Clayton
Free play

Sport: MLB
Game: Reds at Mariners
Date/Time: 6/19/2010 10:00PM EST
Pick: Reds and Lecure

spook
06-19-2010, 03:59 AM
baseball crusher 6/19 game 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play of the Day:

Detroit Tigers -135 over the Arizona Dbacks

spook
06-19-2010, 07:58 AM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 1:05 PM

double-dime bet 953 ANA (-105) Bodog vs 954 CHC
Analysis:

This marks the first time this season that I have only found 1 play on a 15 game slate that I like enough to recommend. I am simply not a fan of Saturday’s MLB board and I’m not going to force a wager just because we’re going well or because I want sales. I’m in this to win wagers together, not to be undisciplined and make haphazard picks. And believe me, I pored over these games over and over again into the night just to make sure I wasn’t going nuts and sure enough, everything pointed to steering clear of all of them, except, that is, for one. And, boy, do I love it. The Angels are on an under-the-radar bonafide tear, winning 17 of their last 23 overall and 11 of their last 13 on the road. The Cubs have lost 11 of 17. Weaver has yielded 3 or fewer ER in 11 of his 14 starts. Those 11 ballgames represent his quality outings. He has a 69-18 SO-BB ratio and 1.17WHIP. He’s holding opponents to a .238BA. Weaver has a 2.74ERA in 8 lifetime NL road starts. Lilly is coming off a performance v ChiSox in which he took a no-hi„tter into the 9th inning. He has a 1.52ERA in his last 3 starts. Lilly has 7 consecutive quality starts, a 1.00 WHIP, and is holding opponents to a .204BA. He has a 3.45ERA in 10 career outings v LAA. So, while the team trends cited above certainly point to LAA here, the conventional stats on the starting pitching matchup have to give one pause. But that’s when we go the extra mile. Weaver has a 3.21FIP (12th best in MLB) and 3.49xFIP (10th best in MLB). His .316BABIP is the 3rd most “unlucky” amongst the Top 20 FIP starters in baseball and lets us know that there has been nothing flukey about Weaver’s ’10 campaign. Lilly, on the other hand, has a 4.27FIP and 4.79xFIP (20th worst in MLB). His E-F of -1.38 is the 7th worst discrepancy in baseball, telling us that there is much embedded value in today’s line against him. But, there’s more. Lilly has the single luckiest BABIP in all of MLB at a staggeringly low .219. Were Lilly a ground ball pitcher, that would somewhat serve to mitigate the impact of that good fortune. But, fact is, Lilly is the 3rd worst starter in all of baseball at inducing ground balls at just 32.3%, meaning that his BABIP is due for a regression of epic magnitude. This matchup demands that we play it. And play it we will.

spook
06-19-2010, 07:59 AM
JSM Sports 6/19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-June 19th

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[968] Washington |8*|-105|B+0|FOX|4:10 pm EST

[966] Pittsburgh |8*|-115|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[973] Tampa Bay |5*|-150|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

spook
shut em down sports 6/19

20*
St Louis ML
Chicago White Sox ML
Detroit Tigers M

spook
RW Sports 56-54-13 (3-1)

holland - japan, over 2 goals, 1.58 @ Pinnacle

australia - ghana, 1st half draw, 2.10 @ eurobet

australia - ghana, ghana, 2.05 @ Pinnacle

cameroon - denmark, 1st half draw, 2.00 @ Pinnacle

cameroon - denmark, over 1.75 goals, 1.66 @ Pinnacle

spook
06-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Hondo

Hondo, who'd been gaining on the deficit lately, gave some back with the Dodgers last night when they flopped in Fenway to raise the nasty number to 865 cepedas.

Today, his disposable dead presidents are with Cain and the SF Jints in Toronto -- 10 units.

spook
06-19-2010, 08:01 AM
KICK 'N' PICKS

Saturday’s Best World Cup Bets

Ghana (+105) vs. Australia (+321, 2)

Serbia’s win over Germany has Group D in a bit of a mess. Suddenly the mighty Germans are in a much more vulnerable position and so are Ghana.

The Black Stars, who are favored against the Aussies but will certainly be underdogs against Germany, will be shooting to not just beat Australia, but beat them badly.

This doesn’t bode well for the Socceroos who won’t have one of their most accomplished stars on the pitch. Tim Cahill, who plays his club football with Everton, was given a red card for taking down Bastian Schweinsteiger during Australia’s 4-0 loss to Germany and isn’t available to return until the Socceroos match against Serbia.

Pick: Ghana

Cameroon (+213) vs. Denmark (+154)

Both these teams enter Saturday’s match still in search of their first goal of the tournament. Cameroon’s 0-1 setback against Japan was a real shocker. The Indomitable Lions controlled much of the possession against Japan but failed to produce many quality scoring chances.

Some were left guessing why Cameroon coach Paul Le Guen had world class finisher Samuel Eto’o playing on the wing.

“I chose the position for him and I take responsibility for that,” Le Guen told reporters following the loss. “You make the choice with what you have.”

Others, including some players on the team, wondered why EPL regular Alexandre Song wasn’t in the lineup. However you slice it, Cameroon’s game plan in their first match seemed odd.

The news is much more positive for the Danes. Their lost to the Netherlands was expected and they showed some glimpses as to the type of damage they’ll be able to exhibit against the lesser teams in their group.

“Cameroon have many good players,” Denmark coach Morten Olsen told reporters, “but they don’t have the same qualities as the Dutch team.”

Pick: Denmark

spook
06-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Red Sox Friday night. Saturday it's the Red Sox.

The deficit is 975 sirignanos

spook
06-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Marc Lawrence | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 8:10 PM

triple-dime bet 951 MIL (+105) Bookmaker.com vs 952 COL
Analysis: Play On: Milwaukee w/Gallardo (Game 951)
Note: The Brewers send Yovanni Gallardo to the mound in Colorado against the Rockies tonight knowing he is 3-1 with a 1.98 ERA in his last four road starts during June. He's also 4-2 in his last six road team starts. With the Rockies Jeff Francis owning a sky-high 7.67 ERA in his five career team starts against Milwaukee, look for the Brewers to come up big here toni~ght. We recommend a 3-unit play on Milwaukee.

spook
06-19-2010, 08:04 AM
Baseball Prophet
St. Louis Cardinals -1.5 -105 POD

spook
06-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Ben 6/19

6/17
Mets
Celtics +7

6/18
Arizona Cardinals

6/19
Phillies - Hammels $$$MONEY PLAY$$$
Dodgers/Boston Under

spook
06-19-2010, 08:09 AM
shut em down sports

20* St Louis ML
20* Chicago White Sox ML
20* Detroit Tigers ML

spook
06-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Deano

Exploded yesterday, just caught the plays today thank god. GL

Deano's HRC Smart Choice* Best Bets|Your Capping Agent-June 19th

Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[978] San Diego |5*|-171|B+0|Network N/A|8:35 pm EST

[977] Bal/SD |5*|UNDER|6.5 Runs|Network N/A|8:35 pm EST

[972] Atlanta |2*|-130|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

[956] Toronto |2*|+140|B+0|Network N/A|1:05 pm EST

[951] Mil/Col |2*|UNDER|9 Runs|Network N/A|8:10 pm EST

*Note
Records can be found at Handicappers Paradise
17-8 PP Single Purchase Run
5-1 Yesterday

spook
06-19-2010, 08:25 AM
Montgomery Burns 06/19/10

Phi (-148

spook
06-19-2010, 08:31 AM
CAPPERS ACCESS
Cubs
W.Sox
Padres(RL)

spook
06-19-2010, 08:32 AM
GAMBLERS DATA
Giants -155

spook
06-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Joe Wiz's Daily Free Pick

Under 8 runs bet. Oakland and St.Louis

spook
06-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Paul Leiner

50* Dodgers +120
25* Over 8.5 Col/Milw

spook
06-19-2010, 08:34 AM
JOHN RYAN
Free play

3* graded play on the Yankees as they take on the Mets set to start at 1:05. Loser of 3 straight now and with Boston just 1 behind them and the Rays will serve up some focus for this game today. Our proprietary sports handicapping model and simulator shows a high probability that the Yankees will win this game. Supporting this graded play is a system that has produced a record of 72-19 making 37.5 units since 2004. Play against road dogs with a money line of +150 or more with a NL starting pitcher whose ERA is 3.70 or better on the season and is a poor power team averaging 0.9 or less HR's/game on the season. Yankees are an amazing 23-3 (+15.6 Units) against the money line in home games vs. a mediocre bullpen whose WHIP is 1.450 to 1.550 over the last 2 seasons. Take the Yanks.

spook
06-19-2010, 08:34 AM
JEFF ALEXANDER

Free Play for June 19, 2010
1 Unit on Giants/Blue Jays UNDER 8.5
Bottom Line: Cain has been dealing. He has an ERA of 1.90 on the road this season, and over his last 3 starts his ERA is just 0.75. The Giants have been Under this number in each of his last 7 starts. Litsch was roughed up badly in flighty Coors Field in his first start of the season, but I expect him to be much better at home tonight when you consider that the Under is 6-0 in the Blue Jays' last 6 home games vs. a team with a losing road record. It is also worth noting that the Under is 13-3 in the Giants' last 16 interleague road games. We cashed in our free play on the Under in this matchup yesterday and we'll stick with it today.

spook
06-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Stephen Nover Comp

I am 29-10-1 on my last 40 free selections and 9-0 on my last paid plays after cashing on the Angels Friday as a 50-dime paid selection and winning with the Cardinals on the run line as my free pick.

My free selection today is the White Sox and Jake Peavy against the Nationals and J.D. Martin. The price is right considering how well Chicago is playing, how poorly Washington is playing and the pitching matchup.

The White Sox have won eight of their last nine games. They also are 24-8 in their last 31 interleague games.

The Nationals have dropped four in a row and six of their last seven. They have scored 11 runs in their last four games, while batting .199 during this time span.

Now the Nationals face a rejuvenated Jake Peavy, who has had two straight excellent outings. Peavy, though, only is a short favorite because he was scratched from this scheduled Thursday start due to a tired right shoulder.

Tests showed no structural damage. The extra day should help Peavy, a power pitcher. The White Sox are fine with him making this start and so am I.

After facing Stephen Strasburg last night, the White Sox draw J.D. Martin. Talk about night and day. Martin isn't long for the big leagues. This is just his fourth start since being called up from the minors. The Indians got to him for seven runs and nine hits in Martin's last outing.
3? WHITE SOX (LIST BOTH PITCHERS)

spook
06-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Arthur Ralph Sports

467 - 339 run 58 %
Free play Sat Mets + 180

Mr. IWS
06-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Karl Garrett 20 Atlanta braves

spook
06-19-2010, 10:15 AM
JEFF BENTON
Free play

That’s four straight free-play winners as the Rangers (7?) took down the Astros on Friday. In addition to cashing in my last four freebies, I’m now on a 90-59-2 roll with plays that I’m giving away! For Saturday, we’ll go right back to Houston and play the red-hot Rangers once again, this time on the run line (-1½ runs)

You may not be familiar with the name Colby Lewis, but you will be soon enough. Lewis is 6-4 with a 3.30 ERA in 13 starts this season, and over his last five outings he’s given up just 10 earned runs in 33 1/3 innings (2.70 ERA), allowing two earned runs or fewer in four of those five games.

The right-hander is coming off an outstanding performance at Milwaukee on Sunday, as he outdueled Brewers ace Yovani Gallardo, allowing just two runs on three hits (two of them HRs) while striking out 10 in eight innings. It was the fourth time Lewis has recorded a double-digit strikeout effort, and he now has 81 Ks vs. just 33 walks in 84 2/3 innings.

Now Lewis runs up against a punchless Astros offense that hits just .234 against right-handed pitching this season and averages 6.1 strikeouts per game. Well, that offense better come to life today or Houston doesn’t stand a chance, because it’s highly unlikely that Brian Moehler is going to outpitch Lewis.

Moehler is 0-3 with a 6.32 ERA in 16 appearances (four starts) in 2010, and he’s given up 66 baserunners in 37 innings (opponents are reaching base at a .409 clip against the right-hander). And get a load of Moehler’s numbers in his last six starts going back to last September: 31 runs allowed in 25 1/3 innings (11.01 ERA). On top of that, in his last four starts against Texas, he’s yielded 21 runs in 19 2/3 innings (the Rangers won three of those four games, including a 6-3 victory in Houston last year).

Obviously, the Rangers – who are riding a six-game winning streak and are 9-1 in their last 10 games, with seven wins by more than a run – are a much better ballclub than the Astros. And they’ve owned this rivalry, winning six of the last seven meetings overall and five of the last six in H-Town. Behind Lewis, they’ll cruise to another easy victory tonight!

(based on a 1? to a 10? Rating)

5? TEXAS RANGERS (-1 1/2 runs)

spook
06-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Bob Balfe

Ghana -110

Ghana has a bit of homefield advantage and, after watching Australia in their first match, I do not expect them to keep up with the speed and conditioning of Ghana. Look for Ghana to get another big win.

Denmark/Cameroon Under 2.5

Both teams are evenly matched and I do not expect a lot of goals from either side. The loser of this game will most likely fail to advance out of the group. Look for a typical low-scoring game here. Take the Under.

Philadelphia Phillies -145

The Phillies have found their bats again after a horrible slump and we are going to ride them until they prove us otherwise (they also expect Rollins back tomorrow). Look for the Phils to hit the ball well leading a resurgent Cole Hamels to a big home win.

spook
06-19-2010, 10:17 AM
TRENDS

NY METS vs. NY YANKEES
NY Mets are 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
NY Mets are 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
NY Yankees are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games
NY Yankees are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against NY Mets

LA ANGELS vs. CHI CUBS
LA Angels are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games
LA Angels are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games on the road
No trends available

SAN FRANCISCO vs. TORONTO
San Francisco is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
San Francisco is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games on the road
Toronto is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing San Francisco
Toronto is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games at home

MINNESOTA vs. PHILADELPHIA
Minnesota is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

LA DODGERS vs. BOSTON
LA Dodgers are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games on the road
LA Dodgers are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games
Boston is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
Boston is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home

TEXAS vs. HOUSTON
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Texas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Houston
Houston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
Houston is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Texas

CLEVELAND vs. PITTSBURGH
Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Pittsburgh is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games

ARIZONA vs. DETROIT
Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Arizona is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Arizona
Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games

CHI WHITE SOX vs. WASHINGTON
Chi White Sox are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games
Chi White Sox are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games on the road
Washington is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games at home
Washington is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games

TAMPA BAY vs. FLORIDA
Tampa Bay is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Florida
Tampa Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Florida is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Florida is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay

KANSAS CITY vs. ATLANTA
Kansas City is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
Atlanta is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games at home
Atlanta is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

OAKLAND vs. ST. LOUIS
Oakland is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
Oakland is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
St. Louis is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Oakland

MILWAUKEE vs. COLORADO
Milwaukee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Milwaukee is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Colorado
Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Colorado is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing Milwaukee

BALTIMORE vs. SAN DIEGO
Baltimore is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
Baltimore is 1-11 SU in its last 12 games on the road
San Diego is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games at home

CINCINNATI vs. SEATTLE
Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Cincinnati is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
Seattle is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games
Seattle is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Cincinnati

spook
06-19-2010, 10:18 AM
LUCKYSAMSPORTS

sam bambino

mlb games

yankees ml
st louis ml

run line

giants run line
braves run line
san diego run line

spook
06-19-2010, 10:18 AM
Jimmy Boyd

FREE PLAY
1 Unit on San Francisco Giants -142
Cain takes the hill for the Giants this afternoon in Toronto, and he is carrying an ERA of just 1.90 on the road this season. The guy is extremely dialed in right now, winning his last 4 starts while only giving up a total of 2 runs in 33 innings of work. Meanwhile, Litsch still figures to have some kinks to work out. In his first start back from Tommy John surgery, he was tagged for 7 ER in just 2 1-3 innings. The Giants have won 7 of the last 9 in this series and 7 of their last 8 in interleague play as a favorite. With the white hot Cain hurling, they'll have an excellent opportunity to extend both of these trends.

spook
06-19-2010, 10:19 AM
MIKEY SPORTS
MLB | Jun 19

Texas Rangers
Free MLB Play

PURE LOCK
MLB | Jun 19

Atlanta Braves
Free MLB Play

spook
06-19-2010, 10:20 AM
&R TOTALS
MLB | Jun 19

Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners Total
7 over
Free MLB Over-Under

spook
06-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Dan Bebe

Colorado (-115)

spook
06-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Craig Davis

Saturday's Lineup 100 Dime Winner # 7 in a Row on the SAN DIEGO PADRES -1 1/2 RUNS over the Baltimore Orioles with Richard and Millwood as the scheduled starters. You must list both pitchers or the play is null and void. As this play is released at 4:00 A.M. Eastern, the Padres are +125 in Vegas and offshore on the Run Line.

spook
06-19-2010, 10:21 AM
smart analysis sports

Won again last night with Seattle.... Now 5-0 +7.5 units last 3 days....

For Saturday:

Philadelphia/ Minnesota OVER 9.5 (-105) (2.5 units)

Houston Astros (+150) (2 units)

spook
06-19-2010, 10:35 AM
KIKI SPORTS

Saturday June 19th

1 unit San Fran -145
1 unit LA/Boston over 11
3 units White Sox -118

spook
06-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Benjamin lee Eckstein

Ben lee won on Friday with the Rockies -$160/Brewers.

For Saturday "Mr Chalk" likes the Padres -$180/Orioles.

"Mr Chalk" is 43-32 -$520 for the 2010 MLB season.

Good luck

spook
06-19-2010, 10:58 AM
DallasDaveSports MLB

Chicago White Sox -116
4:10 PM

Colorado -115
8:10 PM EST

spook
06-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Fantasy Sports Gametime

Play St. Louis (-210) over Oakland
Game starts at 4:00 PM EST

Play NY Yankees (-180) over NY Mets
Game starts at 1:00 PM EST

Play Netherlands over Japan

Play Australia (+.5 goal) over Ghana

Play Denmark/Cameroon UNDER 2 Goals

golden contender
06-19-2010, 10:59 AM
On Saturday the Free MLB Play is on the Pittsburgh Pirates. Game 966 at 7:05 eastern. The Pirates fit a nice system that plays on home favorites that are less than -140 if they are off a 1 run home favored loss, left 4 or less men on base and both teams scored 4 or less in their last game. The Pirates will look to snap their 12 game losing streak against a very beatable Cleveland teams that is just 15-31 in Interleague play good for -21 units the past 3 years. The Indians may have some pitching difficulties in this one. Their starting pitcher D.Huff is 1-6 on the road with a 7.29 era and 6.75 in his last 3 starts. Their bullpen is not much better with a 5.81 era. The Pirates have S.Karstens on the mound and he has had some success at home winning both starts with a 1.50 era. The Pirates actually hit better vs left handed pitching and have an excellent shot to break their losing streak tonight. Play Pittsburgh as your free play. . For the free play take the Pittsburgh Pirates. BOL GC

spook
06-19-2010, 11:00 AM
World's Greatest Sports Betting Systems"

Today's Selections

MLB Baseball Betting System A
Today's Selection(S)

Series in Progress!
Selection#1 (Game#2) Washington +100 4:10 PM

Series in Progress!
Selection#2 (Game#2) Chicago Cubs -110 1:05 PM

New York Mets Series Wins!
New Series Starts Today!

Selection#3 (Game#1) Minnesota +130 4:10 PM

Series Idle

Selection#4 (Game#1) NONE

spook
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM
On Saturday the Free MLB Play is on the Pittsburgh Pirates. Game 966 at 7:05 eastern. The Pirates fit a nice system that plays on home favorites that are less than -140 if they are off a 1 run home favored loss, left 4 or less men on base and both teams scored 4 or less in their last game. The Pirates will look to snap their 12 game losing streak against a very beatable Cleveland teams that is just 15-31 in Interleague play good for -21 units the past 3 years. The Indians may have some pitching difficulties in this one. Their starting pitcher D.Huff is 1-6 on the road with a 7.29 era and 6.75 in his last 3 starts. Their bullpen is not much better with a 5.81 era. The Pirates have S.Karstens on the mound and he has had some success at home winning both starts with a 1.50 era. The Pirates actually hit better vs left handed pitching and have an excellent shot to break their losing streak tonight. Play Pittsburgh as your free play. . For the free play take the Pittsburgh Pirates. BOL GC

thank you for posting!!
you guys should check out his plays..very solid!!!

spook
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM
B&S PICKS
EARLY PLAY
1 DIME sf giants

spook
06-19-2010, 11:03 AM
BEN BURNS

10* Seattle Mariners
10* Philadelphia Phillies
8* SL Cardinals/Oakland A's Under

spook
06-19-2010, 11:06 AM
VELINTINO

seattle---run line---1.5

spook
06-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Lance's Lock

Pick: the Cubs at a pick

Overall: 973-868-35
Current Streak: 1 win>

spook
06-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Sports Investment Group

Yesterdays Recap-winna winna

Todays Plays - 1 MLB Play

Milwaukee +110

spook
06-19-2010, 11:11 AM
ProPicksWeekly 6/19 Early

CUBS -109

spook
06-19-2010, 11:16 AM
GoodFella 5/19

Phillies -141

spook
06-19-2010, 11:20 AM
FADE ALERT IS BACK FULL FORCE** SuperSPortsGroup MLB 6/19

OK after a perfect last couple of days on the fade, these guys will continue to bury themselves this weekend and give us a bathing of cash!! Anyway you they are at a pretty big loss this week already over $4k and this weekend should really put them over the top!!

All i can say is dont bother with all the other guys. SSG is guaranteed money!! Remember they have been hitting their BBD plays again so i would express caution in fading those. as always points are much appreciated and i give points to anyone who maintains a record!!

LA v. Chicago 1:05pm
PICK: Cubs ML -109 Game

NY v. NY 1:05pm
PICK: Mets ML +185 Game Best bet of the day #1 - This team is hot right now and have to ride them..

LA v. Boston 4:10pm
PICK: OVER 11 Game Best bet of the day #2
PICK: Red Sox RL (-1.5) +125 Game

Chicago v. Washington 4:10pm
PICK: OVER 8.5 Game -110
PICK: White Sox ML -118 Game

Arizona v. Detroit 7:05pm
PICK: OVER 9.5 Game -105

3 team parlay for 2*
Marlins ML +130
Braves RL (-1.5) +150
Astros RL (+1.5) +105

spook
06-19-2010, 11:22 AM
smart analysis sports

Won again last night with Seattle.... Now 5-0 +7.5 units last 3 days....

For Saturday:

Philadelphia/ Minnesota OVER 9.5 (-105) (2.5 units)

Houston Astros (+150) (2 units)

spook
06-19-2010, 11:23 AM
FANTASY SPORTS GAMETIME

100* St. Louis (-210) over Oakland
Game starts at 4:00 PM EST

50* NY Yankees (-180) over NY Mets
Game starts at 1:00 PM EST

25* Netherlands over Japan

25* Australia (+.5 goal) over Ghana

25* Denmark/Cameroon UNDER 2 Goals

spook
06-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Tips and Trends

Los Angeles Dodgers at Boston Red Sox

Dodgers: Los Angeles is tied with San Diego for the hotly contested National League West division lead. The Dodgers are 38-28 SU, the 2nd best record in the National League. Los Angeles is +3.22 and -3.09 units respectively both SU and on the RL this year. The Dodgers have lost 4 of their last 6 games as they are in the middle of a brutal stretch of games in their schedule. It's been 6 years since the Dodgers have faced off against the Red Sox. Right-hander Vicente Padilla will take the mound today, as he looks to turn around his season. Once the ace of this staff, Padilla has struggled this year going 1-1 with an ERA of 6.65 and a WHIP of 1.43. The Dodgers are 8-3 in their last 11 road games against a right-handed starter. The Dodgers are 8-23 in their last 31 interleague road games against a right-handed starter. Los Angeles is 4-1 in Padilla's last 5 starts against a team with a winning record. Los Angeles is 0-4 in Padilla's last 4 road starts overall.

Dodgers are 5-1 last 6 road games against a team with a home winning percentage greater than .600%.
Under is 7-2 last 9 road games against a team with a winning record.

Key Injuries - SS Rafael Furcal (personal) is out.

PROJECTED SCORE: 6

Red Sox (-145, O/U 10.5): This is an anticipated series, as it's the return of Manny Ramirez, and it's a series amongst two of the hottest teams in the game. Boston has won 5 of their past 6 games, and are 40-28 SU for the year. Boston trails the Yankees and the Rays by 2 games in the ultra competitive American League East standings. The Red Sox are +2.93 and -3.70 units both SU and on the RL this year. P Tim Wakefield will make the start for Boston tonight, as he is 2-5 with an ERA of 5.42 and a WHIP of 1.29 this year. The Red Sox are 43-11 in their last 54 interleague home games against a right-handed starter. Boston is 8-3 in their last 11 games against a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30. The Red Sox are 14-3 in Wakefield's last 17 interleague starts overall. Boston is 1-5 in Wakefield's last 6 starts against a team with a winning record. The Red Sox are 0-5 in Wakefield's last 5 home starts coming into tonight's contest.

Red Sox 9-2 last 11 games vs.a team with a winning record.
Over is 6-1 last 7 games against a team with a winning record.

Key Injuries - CF Jacoby Ellsbury (ribs) is out.

PROJECTED SCORE: 7 (OVER - Total of the Day)

Tampa Bay Rays at Florida Marlins

Rays (-150, O/U 9): Despite losing back to back games SU, Tampa Bay still is tied with the Yankees for the best record in baseball at 41-25. Tampa Bay has arguably the best pitching staff in the game, and that's why this team is competitive more often than not. The Rays have been dominant on the road this year, going 23-10 SU thus far. This series with their state neighbor is important to them, as they lost 2 of 3 when they met up last week. Tampa is +4.04 and -1.07 units both SU and on the RL respectively this season. P Jeff Niemann has been brilliant this year, going 6-1 with an ERA of 2.83 and a WHIP of 1.08. The Rays are 3-7 in their last 10 interleague road games against a right-handed starter. The Rays are 6-0 in Niemann's last 6 road starts. Tampa is 5-0 in Niemann's last 5 starts as a road favorite of -110 to -150. Tampa is 14-2 in Niemann's last 16 starts as a favorite of -110 to -150. The Rays are 19-6 in Niemann's last 25 starts against a team with a losing record.

Rays are 5-0 last 5 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.
Under is 8-3 last 11 interleague road games.

Key Injuries - RF Gabe Kapler (hip) is out.

PROJECTED SCORE: 6 (Side of the Day)

Marlins: Florida is in a tailspin, as they've lost 7 of their last 10 to tumble down the standings. The Marlins are 31-35 SU, placing them in 4th place in the National League East division. Florida has had issues with their pitching staff this season, as they have struggled with their consistency. Florida has allowed opponents to score at least 6 runs in 4 of their past 6 games overall. Lefty Nate Robertson has had his own issues this year, going 4-5 with an ERA of 4.57 and a WHIP of 1.48. The Marlins are 17-35 in their last 52 games as a home underdog. Florida is 4-9 in their last 13 games against a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15. The Marlins are 4-10 in their last 14 games against a right-handed starter. Florida is 1-7 in their last 8 home games against a right-handed starter. The Marlins are 7-3 in Volstad's last 10 starts against a team with a winning record. Florida is 3-15 in Volstad's last 18 starts following a Quality Start in his last appearance.

Marlins are 8-3 last 11 games against a team with a winning percentage above .600%.
Over is 9-2 last 11 games a home underdog.

Key Injuries - C John Baker (elbow) is out.

PROJECTED SCORE: 3

spook
06-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Savannah Sports

Professional Plays
Eric Degarde

MLB
1 (*) San Francisco -145
1 (*) Boston -145
1 (*) Philadelphia -145
1 (*) Detroit Over 9.5

spook
06-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Against The Sperm Cock Club

20 angels
7 over dodgers
7 milw
6 w.sox

spook
06-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Against The Sperm Cock Club

20 angels
7 over dodgers
7 milw
6 w.sox

ATS LOCK CLUB

20 Units LA Angles
7 Units Dodgers Over
7 Units Brewers
6 Units W Sox

spook
06-19-2010, 11:51 AM
OffshoreInsiders Matt Rivers has a Saturday pick on the Marlins.

I was close to making this a pay play because getting around 130ish at home with Chris Volstad and the solid enough Marlins is a good value against pretty much anybody.

Jeff Niemann is really good and the Rays are obviously an upper eschelon club led by studs in Crawford, Longoria and Pena. I'm not saying that Tampa won't walk off the field here as the winner but to think they do so 150 or so out of 250 times is just too much and that is about what the odds are suggesting (at least as I write this with the price being around 150).

Florida probably doesn't have a shot to win 90 games like Tampa or get to the playoffs but Volstad is a quality young hurler and at home Hanley Ramirez and the Marlins are not bad at all. Cantu, Uggle and the rest of the fish upset Niemann and the Rays at the Trop last week and I just see no reason why lightning can't strike twice today down in South Beach.

This game is very even in my book and to get any money back at home with Florida is good enough.

The picks: Florida +128

spook
06-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Foxsheets 06/19

Super Situations

OAK at STL
Play On - All underdogs with a money line of +100 or higher (OAKLAND) poor AL offensive team (<=4.5 runs/game) against a team with a very good bullpen (ERA<=3.33), with a decent bullpen whose WHIP is 1.350 to 1.450 on the season
40-27 over the last 5 seasons. ( 59.7% | 28.6 units )
12-14 this year. ( 46.2% | 3.1 units )

Situational Power Trends

TEX at HOU
TEXAS is 30-12 (+18.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
The average score was: TEXAS (5.8) , OPPONENT (3.9)[/COLOR]

spook
06-19-2010, 11:54 AM
RYAN BENNET
L.A. ANGELS -105 - 2 UNITS
ATLANTA BRAVES -135 - 2 UNITS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS -140 - 2 UNITS
Yesterday 2-1

spook
06-19-2010, 11:59 AM
TheSportsCapper Baseball

Play San Diego (-170) over Baltimore (TOP MLB PLAY)

Play Seattle (-175) over Cincinnati (BONUS MLB PLAY)

spook
06-19-2010, 11:59 AM
WUNDERDOG

Game: Baltimore at San Diego (8:35 PM Eastern)
Pick: Game Total UNDER 6.5 +100
The Baltimore Orioles are really struggling, but add a couple of elements to those struggles, and they are even worse. They are just 5-18 on the season facing a lefthander, and the biggest reason is their inability to generate any kind of offense. The Birds are averaging exactly 3 runs per game vs. southpaws. They have also piled up some huge profits for UNDER bettors, playing the UNDER in their next game following a loss, which stands at 36-13-1 in their last 50. San Diego has had a similar dilemma facing right-hand pitching, and their last 55 games vs. a right-hand starter puts the ledger at 34-16-5, with the verdict to the UNDER.
I will play this one to stay UNDER the total.

spook
06-19-2010, 12:10 PM
DAN BEBE
SMASHER BEST BET

2 DIME Colorado Rockies (-115)

spook
06-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Comps

Sebastian-Arizona
Winner Line-Red Sox
OTM-OVER Detroit
H&H-UNDER Minnesota
Kevin Kennedy-Seattle

spook
06-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Sac Lawson | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 4:10 PM

dime bet 967 CWS (-120) Bodog vs 968 WAS

spook
06-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Mike Hook | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet 973 TAM (-141) Sportbet vs 974 FLA
Analysis: The Tampa Bay Rays -141 is the Double Star Summer Sizzler Selection for Saturday, June– 19th!

spook
06-19-2010, 12:12 PM
GoodFella | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 4:10 PM

double-dime bet 960 PHI (-144) Sportbet vs 959 MIN
Analysis:
Listed Pitchers (Hamels vs Slowey)

MLB GOW (2*) Double Star Play

spook
06-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Greg Shaker | MLB Total Sat, 06/19/10 - 8:10 PM

double-dime bet 951 MIL / 952 COL Over 8.5 BetUS
Analysis:
Just brief thoughts here. Both pitchers have had trouble verses the other in their brief career and while Gallardo's work verses Colorado has been limited it has been very poor indeed. Nice Weather pattern for this contest and a very low number to obtain at this park. While last night's contest featured just 2 runs, these two teams have played a lot of high scoring games when they do play and both are capable of scoring a lot of runs. Despite the quality of these two throwers, this play is a No-Brainer for me and my Model has OVER 8.5 61.2% of the time.

Greg Shaker | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 7:05 PM

triple-dime bet 966 PIT (-115) BetUS vs 965 CLE
Analysis: MLB: Cleveland Indians at Pittsburgh Pirates - Pirates (Huff/Karstens)(Best Bet) -115 | Unit Value: 3
Game Date: 6/19/2010
Note: Not many are touching this game and for good reasons. Both teams are just not that good and in the case of the Pirates, actually a favorite despite the fact that they have lost a lot of games in a row. But they have a great chance of busting out tonight as they face a Cleveland Pitcher that has not performed well this year, did not do so in his last contest, has a Huge WHIP this year, and has been extraodinarily poor throwing away from his home park. The Pirates are not winning games but not because of their bullpen staff which has been been very good over their last 12 played a‚nd the only thing that has really stopped them is their lack of scoring runs. They should be able to do that tonight verses Huff whose Road WHIP is a Huge 1.92 with 4 more BB's than K's in 33 innings of work. Pitt will be in their best hitting situation tonight facing the lefty and they will have a guy on the mound that has performed well at this park, with good numbers across the board. Batters are hitting just .227 right here at home verses Karstens and his last thrown game here resulted in a Pirate win. In fact, the Pirates have won at a 3-3 pace in all the games he has started while Cleveland has won just 3 times in 9 Huff Outings. Cleveland is starting to do some things right but they have not done so when Huff pitches and they and Huff remain a poor road proposition with the Indians winning just once in his 8 road starts. This is somewhat of a rivalry and we will see some Indian fans in the stands but Cleveland has not done well at PNC at 3-9 their last 12. My MLB Model has the Pirates winning near the 59% Mark and I have to agree that they do have the Upper Hand for this nite contest.

spook
06-19-2010, 12:13 PM
TheSportsCapper Baseball

Play San Diego (-170) over Baltimore (TOP MLB PLAY)

Play Seattle (-175) over Cincinnati (BONUS MLB PLAY)

spook
06-19-2010, 12:13 PM
JR ODonnell | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 4:10 PM

triple-dime bet 960 PHI (-150) Sportbet vs 959 MIN
Analysis:
3* Fox Tv J Hawk Winner= Phillies baby roll over the Minny Twins

Phillies -150 roll over the Twins @ 4:10

Fox TV J Hawk winner
Cole Hammels with a 3.74 ERA and off a solid outing vs. the RED SOX will be the benefit of run support today as the Phillies will roll over the Twins and Slowey who are quietly scoring some runs after a stretch of bad games. The Twins Slowey has been lit up on the road and got blasted buy the Braves. The Phillies will improve on that poor in-league mark and the public will show some love for the 9-4 Minny Twins road record. The Fox Tv venue will be kind to the O'ster a~s the ball will be flying around again today in CBP. Look for our a huge J Hawk winning 60% run to continue with a Phillies rock!

spook
06-19-2010, 12:14 PM
PHIL MAXWELL

SAN DIEGO OVER 6.5
richard -vs millwood

spook
06-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Andre Gomes | WNBA Sat, 06/19/10 - 8:10 PM

Analysis: WNBA – 655 Minnesota Lynx @ 656 Tulsa Shock

*SINGLE Dime Play*

Pick: 3 units (Single Dime Play) on 656 Tulsa Shock (-1) @ -110 on the greek

spook
06-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Bill Marzano

Matchup: Baltimore at San Diego
Time: 8:35 PM EDT (Sat)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) MILLWOOD, K vs. (L) RICHARD, C

Play: San Diego (-1.5 +125)

I really like the SD Padres in this game vs the Baltimore Orioles...tough loss last night and once again my own greed got the best of me...we could have cashed a straight up winner last night when SD won 3-2 at -150 but instead we chose the run line rout at +145 and lost...I don't like to lay odds more than -150 so we should have played the Padres straight, MY BAD! Once again, the Orioles have lost 49 games this year, 38 of those losses were by 2+ runs...K.Millwood is having an awful season and has been lit up in his last several starts really decreasing his trade value...the Orioles are 1-8 in their last 9 interleague games...0-7 in Millwoods last 7 road starts...0-7 in Millwoods last 7 starts as a road underdog...0-6 in Millwoods last 6 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game...the Padres are 8-1 in Richards last 9 starts during game 2 of a series...Padres run line is the play

goldengreek
View Public Profile
Find all posts by goldengreek
Add goldengreek to Your Contacts

spook
06-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Rocky Atkinson | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 7:10 PM

triple-dime bet 973 TAM (-140) Bodog vs 974 FLA
Analysis: Tampa Bay @ Florida 7:10 PM EST
Play On: 4* Tampa Bay -140 (Niemann/Volstad) Listed

Tampa Bay is 41-25 overall this year and a nice 23-10 on the road this season. Tampa Bay is 21-9 on grass this year. Tampa Bay is scoring 5.7 runs per game on the road this year. Tampa Bay bullpen has a 3.26 ERA overall this year and a 2.53 ERA on the road this season. Florida bullpen has a 5.16 ERA at home this year. Jeff Niemann is 6-1 with a 2.83 ERA overall this year and 4-0 with a 3.02 ERA on the road this season. Tampa Bay is 5-1 at Florida the past 3 years. We'll play Tampa Bay for 4 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

spook
06-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Ferringo

yanks on the rl

spook
06-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Mike Hook | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 7:10 PM

double-dime bet 973 TAM (-141) Sportbet vs 974 FLA
Analysis: The Tampa Bay Rays -141 is the Double Star Summer Sizzler Selection for Saturday, June– 19th!
added pirates!!!

spook
06-19-2010, 12:32 PM
J Spikes 50 D

Has the Yankees/Mets UNDER in today's game at 1 pm.

for a 50 D

+295 D since posting

Donkwin47
06-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Executive

600%

Colorado Rockies

spook
06-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Executive

600%

Colorado Rockies
thank you for posting my friend!!! ::handshake::

spook
06-19-2010, 01:00 PM
KELSO

50 units White Sox -120
15 units Giants -155
5 units Red Sox -145
4 units Phillies -145
3 units Mets +180

spook
06-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Joel Tyson
Saturday's Selection .... For Satcrday, HIGHEST-RATED 40 Dime Lead Pipe Lock goes out on the Chicago White Sox over the Washington Nationals

spook
06-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Michael Cannon
Saturday's Play...
30 Dime Winner on the CHICAGO WHITE SOX over the Washington Nationals with Jake Peavy as the listed pitcher.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:02 PM
2-Minute Warning
Saturday's Play Vegas Wise Guys

Phillies - 1 1/2 Runs

spook
Jay McNeil
Saturday night winner ... 30 Dime Rays (minus the money vs. Florida)

RAYS (Listing Niemann over Volstad) -

spook
J Spikes 50 D

Has the Yankees/Mets UNDER in today's game at 1 pm.

for a 50 Dimer

spook
06-19-2010, 01:03 PM
ProPicksWeekly 6/19 Early

CUBS -109

Donkwin47
06-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Executive

600%

Colorado Rockies
thank you for posting my friend!!! ::handshake::

No problem, bud. Just tryin to help out a good man!

spook
06-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Nelly's INTERLEAGUE TOTAL OF THE YEAR - June 19 (Und MIN/PHI)
Nelly's 3* Pick 'UNDER 9.5' #959/960 Minnesota Twins (Slowey) at Philadelphia Phillies (Hamels) 3:10 PM CT
Citizens Bank Park has generally been a high-scoring stadium in past seasons but this year batters own a .247 batting average and just 8.5 runs per game have been scored on average. Philadelphia still has the reputation and valuation of a high-scoring offense but the Phillies simply have not been scoring runs. Philadelphia owns a .256 batting average for the season and in the last ten games that average slips to .236. Over the last 27 games Philadelphia is averaging just 2.8 runs scored per game and while the Phillies have slipped in the NL East standings they have remained in contention because the pitching staff has performed well.
Cole Hamels struggled early in the season but he has allowed three or fewer runs in each of his last eight starts. Hamels owns a nearly 3:1 strikeout-to-walk ratio and his home ERA is just 2.81 for the season. The 'under' is 5-1 in his six home starts this season and while he does allow home runs on occasion he has pitched better than his overall numbers indicate. The 'under' is actually 7-1 in his last eight starts and the Philadelphia bullpen has done a great job with a 3.64 ERA for the season.
Minnesota's bullpen was also a question mark entering the season but the Twins have received outstanding results in the late innings with a 2.94 bullpen ERA for the season. That average falls to 2.10 over the last ten games and the Twins should expect a strong start from Kevin Slowey this afternoon. The Braves hit Slowey hard in his last start but he has allowed just two runs in nearly 21 innings in his prior three outings. Slowey is one of the best control pitchers in the American League as he has allowed just 16 walks this season and he has nearly identical overall numbers whether pitching at home or on the road.
Minnesota has a strong overall team average at .270 but there is a big drop-off on the road where the Twins are right near .500. Minnesota is hitting only .252 in road games this season and the lineup is much better suited to face right-handed pitching, particularly with the recent injuries making the lineup even more lefty-heavy. In the last ten games the Twins are batting just .240 against southpaws and most Twins hitters have never faced Hamels as these teams have not met since 2004. These teams have been two of the strongest 'under' teams in baseball this season as the 'under' is 34-27-5 in Twins games and 36-27-1 in Phillies games.
Friday's game went well 'over' but the Phillies were fortunate to cash in several big hits, scoring nine runs on just eleven hits. All of Minnesota's scoring came after the game was out of hand and the bullpen was looking to simply finish out the game rather than make strikeout pitches. There were very few runners left on base in last night's game and the Twins are also hit into more double plays than any other team in baseball. Look for another low-scoring game in a match-up of two excellent pitchers who rarely allow free passes and two strong bullpens.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Players MLB *6* Saturday PHILADELPHIA on 19 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 6* (Regular Play) Philadelphia Money Line (-) vs Minnesota @ 4:10 ET: Hamels vs Slowey – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

As long-time followers know, we play mostly totals in baseball. When we do play sides, we most often play underdogs and small favorites. We do not play big favorites. In fact, we rarely even step into what we call the “moderate price range” which is where the Phillies are price today. The reason we make exception is when we feel the edges are so strong that it warrants laying a moderate price like this. The Phillies are currently in the -150 range and so we drop our rating to our lowest rating, 6*, and we invest in the big edges! Philadelphia’s Cole Hamels has simply been in the zone. The Phillies southpaw has allowed three runs or less in eight consecutive starts. He’s also compiled a 2.81 ERA at home where Hamels has only allowed a .224 BAA. The left-hander has simply dominated opposing left-handed bats as he’s held them to a miniscule .141 BAA. That is bad news for the Twins as Minnesota’s relies on key left-handed bats like Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, Jason Kubel, and Denard Span. In addition, the Twins like to use Jim Thome in certain match-ups and now that doesn’t make sense today as they face a tough southpaw. Mauer, Morneau, Kubel, and Span are 4 of the Twins top 6 RBI leaders so far this season and they face a stern test today.

Unlike the Twins facing a tough lefty, the Phillies lineup is loaded with left-handed pop that should enjoy facing Minnesota right-hander Kevin Slowey. The Twins righty is coming off of an ugly outing versus the Braves where Atlanta pounded him. Slowey has been pounded on the road this season where he’s been hit at a .319 clip Also, the Twins right-hander is 6-1 at night but note his 1-3 mark in day games where he’s been hammered at a .318 clip and compiled a 5.81 ERA! These numbers are no fluke either as Slowey has been hit 51 points higher on the road compared to at home throughout his career. Also, he’s 26-9 in night games in his career but 7-10 in day games with a 5.95 ERA and a .311 BAA. The Twins have lost four of their last six games while the Phillies are heating up again and seeking their fourth straight win today. Also, the Phils are 16-9 this season when the total is a 9 or 9.5 runs. Play Philadelphia on the money line as a *6* Regular Play selection.

Players MLB *10* Daytime Saturday OVER in Washington on 19 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 10* (TOP PLAY) OVER in Washington vs White Sox @ 4:10 ET: Martin vs Peavy – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The Nationals game with the White Sox stayed well under the total yesterday but Washington had previously gone over the total in four straight games. As for Chicago, the ChiSox had gone over the total in three straight games before yesterday’s under. In fact, the White Sox had recorded at least 11 hits in 5 of their last 10 games before being shutdown by the Nationals rookie phenom, Stephen Strasburg, yesterday. As for Washington, note that their team batting average at home this season ranks 2nd in the National League! In day games this season, the Nationals and White Sox each have slugging percentages that rank them in the top twelve out of the 30 MLB teams! The White Sox are 28-18 to the over against right-handed starters this season. The ChiSox are also 5-2 to the over when they are on the road in a price range of -100 to -125 this season. As for the Nationals, it’s true that they have mostly been an “under team” this season but Washington has allowed at least 7 runs in EACH of their last five games not started by Strasburg! Today, the Nationals go from trotting out a rookie phenom for the start to, instead, trotting out J.D. Martin.

No offense to Martin but he’s no Strasburg. In fact, he’s allowed 19 homers in his 18 career MLB starts. This includes a pair of homers in each of his last two starts this season. Martin has only made three starts this season and all have come on the road. However, don’t look for things to improve just because he’s now at home. In fact, in his young career, Martin has a 5.50 ERA and a .312 BAA in home games. On a very warm afternoon in D.C. the ball should be carrying well for both lineups even though this is a pitcher-friendly park. The Nats will be taking their cuts against Jake Peavy who continues to be bothered by shoulder soreness. While it’s true that Peavy has had a couple of better starts recently, they were preceded by the right-hander getting knocked around for at least four earned runs in 7 of his 10 prior starts. Peavy is just not 100% healthy and the Nationals lineup will bounce back after struggling with the offerings of Gavin Floyd yesterday. Note that Peavy has spent most of his career in the National League and that doesn’t help him in an interleague match-up. In fact, Peavy is 2-4 in his nine career starts against the Nationals and they’ve hit .280 against him. Play OVER the total in Washington as a *10* Top Play selection.

Players MLB *8* Saturday Evening OVER in Florida on 19 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in Florida vs Tampa Bay @ 7:10 ET: Volstad vs Niemann – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

These pitchers just matched up at Tropicana Field in their most recent start. That is bad news for these hurlers today. This is because each starting pitcher is giving their opponent a quick second look and that means the lineup have an extra added edge…not that the Marlins necessarily need any additional edges! Florida pounded Jeff Niemann on Sunday for five earned runs on nine hits and three walks in six innings of work. Having allowed an average of two baserunners per inning in that start is bad news for the hard-throwing right-hander because he’s allowed six homers in his last five starts and the Marlins sticks come into this game hot. Florida has registered at least nine hits in seven of their last ten games. The Marlins have averaged 5.7 runs per game in their last ten games. Florida’s gone over the total in three straight games while the Rays have only stayed under the total four times in their last eleven games. Before struggling some at the plate in their last three games, Tampa Bay had scored at least nine runs in five of their last eight games. The problem for the Rays has been pitching as they’ve allowed an average of nearly 11 hits per game in their last eight games.

We do expect Niemann to struggle again against the Marlins and note that, in his career, the Rays right-hander has a road ERA that is more than full run higher than his home ERA. Additionally, Niemann likes pitching indoors (his home park is a dome, Tropicana Field), but his numbers are not as impressive outdoors. Niemann has been hit 46 points higher outdoors and has a 4.46 ERA outdoors in his career. The only good news for Tampa Bay fans today is that the Rays sticks should join the “hit parade” this evening as well. Florida sends Chris Volstad to the mound this evening. Prior to his solid outing versus the Rays, Volstad had given up 40 hits in his last 33 innings. He’s been far from dominant since early May. He’s also walked 21 in his last 39 innings. In his career, June has not been a good month for Volstad as he’s compiled a 5.86 ERA while being hit at a .305 clip! Also, while he’s 11-8 on the road in his career, he’s an ugly 8-15 in home starts.

The Rays will fare much better against Volstad in a quick second look situation and note that Tampa Bay is 9-5 to the over in the month of June plus 7-4 to the over this season when they are on the road and the total is 9 or 9.5 runs. As for the Marlins, they are 8-5 to the over this season when they are at home and the total is 9 or 9.5 runs. Also as a home dog of +125 to +150, the Marlins are 2-0, 100% perfect, to the over this season. When coming off of a win, Florida is 19-12 to the over this season. Last, but not least, the Marlins are 6-3 to the over in interleague games this season and 26-13 to the over the last three seasons in interleague action! Play OVER the total in Florida as an *8* Regular Play selection.

Players MLB *8* EARLY Saturday OVER in New York on 19 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in Yankees vs Mets @ 1:05 ET: Hughes vs Pelfrey – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

In interleague match-ups, one of the big edges that starting pitchers sometimes have over the lineups they face is that the hitters have a lack of familiarity with them because they play in opposite leagues. However, when a pitching match-ups is occurring for the second time in a span of four weeks, that edge is simply not there. Phil Hughes of the Yankees and Mike Pelfrey of the Mets squared off at Shea Stadium four weeks ago. Despite the final score ending up just 5-3, there were 23 hits in the game and we look for more of the same this afternoon. Hughes allowed four earned runs on eight hits in less than six innings of work. The Yankees right-hander also comes into this start having allowed eight earned runs on 16 hits in his last 11.2 innings on the mound. In fact, in his six starts since mid-May, Hughes has been hit hard in four of the six starts.

As for the Mets Pelfrey, he only allowed one earned run on six hits in six innings of work when he matched up with Hughes on May 22nd. However, the Mets right-hander comes into this start off of a very rough outing at Baltimore where he walked three Orioles and struck out just one in his six innings of work where he allowed three earned runs on nine hits. With 12 baserunners allowed in just six innings, the damage to Pelfrey certainly could have been much worse. Today, we expect it will be. Pelfrey will be making his fourth career start against the Yankees so the Bronx Bombers do have experience against him. Also, despite his 2-1 record and a solid 3.94 ERA against the Yankees, Pelfrey has been hit at a .286 clip by the Bronx Bombers and has a rather unsightly 1.75 WHIP versus the Yanks. The Mets had gone over the total in four straight games before yesterday’s 4-0 win. The Yankees were shutout in yesterday’s game as southpaw Hisanori Takahashi got the best of them. However, the Yanks are 24-16 to the over against right-handed pitchers this season and Pelfrey is a right-hander. Also, the Yankees are 7-3 to the over in Saturday games this season. The Mets were 6-3 to the over in interleague games before yesterday’s under and we expect the high-scoring ways to resume on a warm afternoon in the Bronx Saturday. Play OVER the total in New York as an *8* Regular Play selection.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:05 PM
ASA MLB PICK - Sat, June 19 - The Florida Marlins +130

ASA MLB PICK - 3* Florida (Volstad) +130 over Tampa Bay (Niemann), Saturday at 6:10 PM CST

Chris Volstad has fairly average numbers for the season with a 4-6 record and a 4.25 ERA but he has pitched well since the start of May. In nine starts since May 1 Volstad has an ERA of 3.44 and while the wins have not fallen in place, he has allowed three or fewer runs in seven of those starts. In home games Volstad owns a 2.77 ERA and a 1.15 WHIP. In this exact pitching match-up in Tampa Bay last week Volstad allowed just one run and four hits over six innings in a Marlins win.

Jeff Niemann has an impressive 6-1 record but the lone loss did come against the Marlins. Niemann?s overall numbers have been padded at home where he owns a 2.64 ERA and his record inflated with the hot start early in the season for the Rays. There are some growing signs of problems for Niemann as he has allowed ten runs and 20 hits over his last three starts and he has surrendered six home runs in his last five starts, including pitching poorly against the Marlins last week.

Both teams are just 4-6 in the last ten games but Florida owns a slightly higher batting average in that span while scoring 5.7 runs per game. Tampa Bay is just 2-6 in the last eight games as the Rays appear to be slipping back to the pack in the American League. Tampa Bay owns a great road record for the season but the statistics do not add up, with just a .253 team average away from home. Tampa Bay is also just 2-5 in the last seven road games.

Tampa Bay?s bullpen is in tough shape after Matt Garza recorded just four outs in his start on Friday. The Marlins jumped on the Rays early and got great pitching with four relievers locking down the win, none throwing more than 20 pitches. The home team is 8-4 in games that Lance Barksdale has called and the Marlins are catching great underdog value due to the great record for Niemann. Volstad has been sharper than Niemann in recent games including the head-to-head match-up and the Rays have not been playing up to their valuation in recent weeks

spook
06-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Stan Sharp | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 8:10 PM

triple-dime bet 952 COL (-110) Bodog vs 951 MIL
Analysis: Stan is Betting COLORADO today. Stan notes that the Brewers have been serious money burners this year when in a completive priced game (-125 to +125) as they are only 10-21 for the year. Colorado starter Jeff Francis is ion good form and should handle the slumping Brewer Bats. TAKE COLORADO as STAN'S RARE TRIPLE DIME PLAY.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:06 PM
The Mastermind POD 6/19

LAD/BOS OVER 11

spook
06-19-2010, 01:07 PM
Chris jordan 6-19

The play is on Atlanta Braves. I cannot confirm but have found it on two sites. These plays have been legit in the past so.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:08 PM
for my friend iws zak!!
Mike Hook MMA Plays 06/19

COURT MCGEE -180 Kris McCray

CHRIS CAMOZZI -140 James Hammertree

spook
06-19-2010, 01:10 PM
insiders sports report

SF Giants - Top Play

Chicago Cubs
StL Cards Under

spook
06-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Asa 6-19

Florida (Volstad) +130 over Tampa Bay (Niemann)

spook
06-19-2010, 01:11 PM

Billy Coleman

white sox
ny mets
phillies under

Points appreciated

spook
06-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Capri- The Players Paradise, Paradise Play's FREE !

Capri - The Player Paradise
Paradise Plays-FREE !

Paradise Play #1,
Florida +1.5-130

Paradise Play #2,
Colorado -114

Paradise Plays, 54-24-1 ATS
Since May 22, 2010 we are, 34 -7 -1 ATS
Special Plays, 8-2 ATS
Free Plays, 30-18

spook
06-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Joel Tyson
Saturday's Selection .... For Satcrday, HIGHEST-RATED 40 Dime Lead Pipe Lock goes out on the Chicago White Sox over the Washington Nationals

Michael Cannon
Saturday's Play...
30 Dime Winner on the CHICAGO WHITE SOX over the Washington Nationals with Jake Peavy as the listed pitcher.

2-Minute Warning
Saturday's Play Vegas Wise Guys

Phillies - 1 1/2 Runs

Jay McNeil
Saturday night winner ... 30 Dime Rays (minus the money vs. Florida)

RAYS (Listing Niemann over Volstad

spook
exec comp-angels

600-colo

spook
Nsa 6/19

20 red sox
20 under a's/cards 7.5
20 tigers-130

spook
06-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Seabass
50* NY un
50* Angles
100* Phillies
100* Tex RL
100* TB
200* Steam Play (8-3 run) SD RL

spook
06-19-2010, 01:16 PM
jeff benton saturday

1-0 yesterday for 50 dimes or $500 worth of profit. he nailed his largest play of his careeer..HE IS ON FIRE GUYS...yes he has horrible losing streaks, however when he gets on a roll (hopefully) he does outstanding for months...on the flip side, when he is bad he is bad....CAUTION!!!! lol.. bet at your own risk...OVERALL, since ive started posting he is 62-65-3 for PLUS 10 dimes...he is finally on the plus side.

Saturday's Winner ... 30 DIME release on the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS over the Toronto Blue Jays in interlaague action on Saturday. As I publish this selecteion, the Giants are a favorite of -140 to -150 both offshore and here in Las Vegas. NOTE: List Matt Cain (San Francisco) and Jesse Litsch (Toronto) as the starting pitchers. If either pitcher does not start, this play is VOID!

Giants

What an enormous pitching advantage San Francisco has in this one, as Matt Cain goes up against Toronto’s Jesse Litsch. Cain is 6-4 with a sick 2.05 ERA, but that only tells part of the story. Over his last five starts, Cain has given up just three runs (two earned) in 41 innings – that’s a 0.44 ERA! And if not for a 1-0 loss at the A’s that started this increaible five-start stretch – Cain allowed just the one run, and it was unearned – the hard-throwing right-hander would be working on a five-game winning streak (he’s won his last four in a row by a composite score of 18-3!).

Cain has been sensational all season on the road, too, allowing just nine earned runs in 42 2/3 innings (1.90 ERA). And with this being an early start in Toronto, it’s interesting to note that Cain is 2-2 with a 1.56 ERA in five day games.

What about Litsch? Well, all you need to know is that he made his first big-league start since April 2009 on Sunday, and he lasted all of 2 1/3 innings at Colorado, alloewing seven runs in a 10-3 loss. Since the start of last season, Litsch has started three games in the majors and given up 16 runs in 11 1/3 innings (12.70 ERA). What’s more, dating to 2007, the Blue Jays have lost seven of Litsch’s last 10 games against winning teams and four of his last five interleague starts.

Three more salient points to make:

1) Both these starting pitohers come from the right side, which is key because the Giants entered this three-game weekend series batting .302 against right-handers in their previous 10 games, while Toronto was hitting .205 in its last 10 against righties.

2) Even though they fell short in a 3-2 loss last night, the Giants are still 7-2 in the last nine meetings with the Blue Jays.

3) San Francisco (5-2 last seven games, all vs. the A.L.) are hotter than the Blue Jays (4-7 last 11 overall, 3-8 last 11 interleague games)

Bottom line: The Blue Jays – who have hit more home runs than any team in baseball this season by a mile – rely way too much on the long ball to score runs. Well, Cain has served up just four long balls all season, including just one in 42 2/3 innings on the road. Now he’s facing a club that’s been held to three runs or less in 10 of its last 12 games.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:17 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT
5* San Francisco (Cain) -130 over Toronto (Litsch)
Range: -115 to -150
3* Chicago Cubs (Lilly) -120 over L.A. Angels (Weaver)
Range: -105 to -140
3* Oakland (Sheets)/St. Louis (Wainwright) UNDER 7.5
Range: 8 to 7

spook
06-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Big Al

INTERLEAGUE ROADKILL WINNER

Our Selection: Red Sox Opponent: Dodgers Line: -140
Analysis: At 4:10 pm, our selection is on the Boston Red Sox over the Los Angeles Dodgers. This series between the Dodgers and Red Sox brings the return of Manny Ramirez to Fenway Park for the first time since the slugging outfielder was traded to Los Angeles at the July deadline during the 2008 season. Manny's performance since then has been a mixed bag, but I guess you'd have to say that the Dodgers have been better off with Manny these past two seasons than they would have been without him. When you're getting your first start off the disabled list after almost two months, one of the scenarios you wouldn't choose is coming into Fenway to face the Red Sox, but that's exactly what righthander Vicente Padilla is faced with today. Padilla's last Major League start was on April 22 and although he's been rehabilitating in the Minors, things have not gone very well at AAA prior to his call-up. Tim Wakefield's normally stellar form at Fenway Park has eluded him this season as he's just 0-4 with a 6.86 ERA in eight games (six starts) there so far but tonight presents a perfect opportunity for Wakefield to turn that around as the Red Sox are just about the hottest home team in baseball right now having gone 9-2 in their last 11 games at Fenway. MLB Roadkill on the Red Sox.

UNDERDOG SOCCER WINNER!
Our Selection: Denmark Opponent: Cameroon Line: +150
Analysis: At 2:30 pm, our selection is on Denmark over Cameroon. Neither of these teams scored in their opening match, both falling in losses to Japan and Holland respectively. The big difference is that the two losses were in completely different contexts. Cameroon looked uninspired, and slumped to a 1-0 defeat to Japan, the Japanese being the underdogs in the match. In comparison, Denmark lost 2-0 to a strong Holland team and the Danes were very unlucky not to score the crucial first goal of the match, with Bendtner heading over from close range on 27 minutes. So far in this World Cup only one team that has scored the first goal has gone on to lose the match (Nigeria vs. Greece). Denmark goalkeeper Sorensen was in outstanding form as usual and Holland's two goals came with a huge slice of luck. The first was an unfortunate headed own goal by Poulsen, the second a rebound that came straight off the post into the path of the onrushing Dirk Kuyt. After losing their first game, I can still see Denmark beating Cameroon and then Japan to qualify in second place after Holland in Group E. Our pick is for Denmark to beat Cameroon, sending the African team home with an early exit.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:18 PM
ANTHONY REDD
50 DIME NY Mets Under

spook
06-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Big Al

INTERLEAGUE ROADKILL WINNER

Our Selection: Red Sox Opponent: Dodgers Line: -140
Analysis: At 4:10 pm, our selection is on the Boston Red Sox over the Los Angeles Dodgers. This series between the Dodgers and Red Sox brings the return of Manny Ramirez to Fenway Park for the first time since the slugging outfielder was traded to Los Angeles at the July deadline during the 2008 season. Manny's performance since then has been a mixed bag, but I guess you'd have to say that the Dodgers have been better off with Manny these past two seasons than they would have been without him. When you're getting your first start off the disabled list after almost two months, one of the scenarios you wouldn't choose is coming into Fenway to face the Red Sox, but that's exactly what righthander Vicente Padilla is faced with today. Padilla's last Major League start was on April 22 and although he's been rehabilitating in the Minors, things have not gone very well at AAA prior to his call-up. Tim Wakefield's normally stellar form at Fenway Park has eluded him this season as he's just 0-4 with a 6.86 ERA in eight games (six starts) there so far but tonight presents a perfect opportunity for Wakefield to turn that around as the Red Sox are just about the hottest home team in baseball right now having gone 9-2 in their last 11 games at Fenway. MLB Roadkill on the Red Sox.

UNDERDOG SOCCER WINNER!
Our Selection: Denmark Opponent: Cameroon Line: +150
Analysis: At 2:30 pm, our selection is on Denmark over Cameroon. Neither of these teams scored in their opening match, both falling in losses to Japan and Holland respectively. The big difference is that the two losses were in completely different contexts. Cameroon looked uninspired, and slumped to a 1-0 defeat to Japan, the Japanese being the underdogs in the match. In comparison, Denmark lost 2-0 to a strong Holland team and the Danes were very unlucky not to score the crucial first goal of the match, with Bendtner heading over from close range on 27 minutes. So far in this World Cup only one team that has scored the first goal has gone on to lose the match (Nigeria vs. Greece). Denmark goalkeeper Sorensen was in outstanding form as usual and Holland's two goals came with a huge slice of luck. The first was an unfortunate headed own goal by Poulsen, the second a rebound that came straight off the post into the path of the onrushing Dirk Kuyt. After losing their first game, I can still see Denmark beating Cameroon and then Japan to qualify in second place after Holland in Group E. Our pick is for Denmark to beat Cameroon, sending the African team home with an early exit.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:23 PM
MIKE LINEBACK

Twins/Phillies Over 9.5

Dodgers/R.Sox Over 11

spook
06-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Joe D'Amico

St Louis Cardinals -1.5

St. Louis is back on top of the N.L. Central at 37-20. Ace Adam Wainwright gets the nod. He is 9-4 with a 2.47 ERA. The right-hander is a perfect 6-0 at home with a 1.96 ERA. The team has a powerful lineup consisting of Albert Pujols, who is batting .310, with 15 HR’s, and 50 RBI’s. The Cardinal’s host an A’s squad that has dropped 3 in a row and 7 of their L10. They have Ben Sheets throwing today. He is 0-4 with a 7.28 ERA on the road TY. The right-hander is 6-14 lifetime vs. St. Louis. The A’s are 1-6 their L7 vs. the Card’s, 0-4 their L4 games played in St. Louis, 1-5 their L6 vs. RH starters, 1-7 their L8 Inter League road games, and 1-6 in Sheets’ L7 road starts. The Cardinal’s are 6-2 their L8 at home, 4-1 their L5 vs. the A.L. West, and 42-19 in Wainwright’s L61 starts. Take St. Louis on the RUN LINE.

spook
06-19-2010, 01:24 PM
06/19

Cubs -105
Texas Rangers -1.5 (-110)

spook
06-19-2010, 01:24 PM
CAP THE TRAP

Yanks Over 9
Bluejays +135
Althetics +187

spook
06-19-2010, 01:25 PM
GamblersWorld
Tip of the Day - June 19, 2010

Date: 6.19.10 at 7:05PM
Game: Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Detroit Tigers

Current Line: Detroit ( -138)

Over/Under: 9.5

Play On: UNDER 9.5

Inside the Board Room:
Righthander Edwin Jackson will take the mound for the Diamondbacks to start this game. Jackson is 3-6 this season with a 5.18 ERA. The Tigers will counter Jackson with Rick Porcello. Righthander Porcello has a 6.09 ERA to go along with a 4-6 record this season. Brandon Inge drove in the winning run in a two-run eighth inning as the Tigers beat the Diamondbacks 7-5 on Friday. The Tigers won that game as -210 favorites, while the 12 runs made it OVER the posted over/under (9.5)
Take the Under tonight!

spook
06-19-2010, 01:25 PM
CAP THE TRAP

Yanks Over 9
Bluejays +135
Althetics +187

PROMAS
06-19-2010, 01:52 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

You are greate Spook! Thanks for this!

PROMAS
06-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Winning more - Steve Davidson Picks

World Cup LAY Denmark

GOLF: US Open (3rd Round 2 Balls)
R Allenby to bt E Axley 4/6
J Furyk to bt A Cabrera 4/5
B Van Pelt to bt R Henley 4/7
S Ohair to bt S Wheatcroft 4/7
L Donald to bt F Funk 4/7
T Woods to bt V Singh 8/13
J Leonard to bt R Cabrera Bello 8/11
P Casey to bt B De Jonge 8/13
P Mickleson to bt A Cejka 4/9
E ELs to bt R Ishikwawa 8/13

TENNIS:
Wimbledon Outrights:
R Federer to WIN Wimbledon 7/5
A Murray (E/WAY) 15/2

spook
06-19-2010, 01:54 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

you made it back!!!
nice to see ya posting!!!

youre welcome ::handshake::

spook
06-19-2010, 01:55 PM
LA v. Chicago 1:05pm
PICK: Cubs ML -109 Game

NY v. NY 1:05pm
PICK: Mets ML +185 Game Best bet of the day #1 - This team is hot right now and have to ride them..

LA v. Boston 4:10pm
PICK: OVER 11 Game Best bet of the day #2
PICK: Red Sox RL (-1.5) +125 Game

Chicago v. Washington 4:10pm
PICK: OVER 8.5 Game -110
PICK: White Sox ML -118 Game

Arizona v. Detroit 7:05pm
PICK: OVER 9.5 Game -105

3 team parlay for 2*
Marlins ML +130
Braves RL (-1.5) +150
Astros RL (+1.5) +105

PROMAS
06-19-2010, 02:04 PM
PLS (PLUSLINESPORTS and Soccer Betting Masters)

MLB June 19 Free Opinion

Baltimore vs San Diego

Opinion: San Diego to win

spook
06-19-2010, 02:06 PM
powerplaywins orioles/padres over 6.5

PROMAS
06-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Champion Lays

SELECTIONS

Saturday, June 19th
3:00 p.m. - World Cup - Ghana v Australia: lay Australia @ 4.3 (won)
7:30 p.m. - World Cup - Cameroon v Denmark: lay Cameroon @ 3.2

spook
06-19-2010, 02:13 PM
PLAYERS ADVANTAGE
Washington over

spook
06-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Dwayne Bryant | MLB Money Line Sat, 06/19/10 - 7:10 PM

dime bet 973 TAM (-140) Sportbet vs 974 FLA
Analysis:
Niemann & Volstad MUST START

spook
06-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Vegas Sports Informer's

WNBA PLAYS

5 Unit Play. #651 Take Under 154 ½ Atlanta at Indiana (Saturday 6/18 7:05 PM)

(Game of the Week) Thursday night the Indiana Fever held the Seattle Storm to only 65 points on their home court and tonight the Fever get the Dream. The last time these two teams met the score was 66-62 and now you are telling me this total is 154 ½. The Fever defense only gives up 69.4ppg so look for the D to be tough at home. Indiana is 1-8 O/U in their last 9 home games so look for this total to way UNDER.

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

3 Unit Play. #964 Take Detroit -130 over Arizona (7:05 p.m., Saturday June. 19)

The D-Backs are horrible on the road this season only winning 9 games and the Tigers play their best at home. Arizona is 8-20 in their last 28 interleague games and Detroit is a PERFECT 7-0 in their last 7 games

spook
06-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Indian Cowboy's

4-Unit Play. Take #656. Take Under 173 Minnesota Lynx vs. Tulsa Shock (Saturday @ 8:00pm est)

These two teams just hooked up with each other recently and are very familiar with each other. The first few times these two teams faced each other, games went considerably over. And, we were on Minnesota to defeat this team at home yesterday covering the big seven point curve as they looked to avenge back to back losses to Tulsa. Minny ended up winning the game by double-digits and cashing the cover for us. Now, its a home and home. These two teams face each other for the second time in two nights and I look for the same defensive intensity that was in the last game to carry over to this game. Note, that with Tulsa losing yesterday they will look to play increased defense at home as they seek to get their revenge, and in that same token, Minnesota still is trying to even the season series with Tulsa so they too will look to be an active dog. It makes me a bit nervous today that Minnesota will likely be an active dog once again, but the line is still relatively high in the low 170's as one of these teams would be expected to get into the 90's for this game to go over. Granted, that has happened before in this series, but with these teams so familiar with each other now, usually the total should start dropping fourth, fifth and sixth time a team faces each other. I look for this game to likely be in the low 160's today.

4-Unit Play. Take #964. Take Under 9.5 Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Detroit Tigers (Saturday @ 7:05pm est)

Edwin Jackson faces his old team today and I suspect he will have a quality start. Usually when a pitcher faces a prior foe, he does very well. This is a field that Edwin is very comfortable in pitching in and I suspect rather than yesterday's game which featured twelve runs between these two teams, this game is likley to be lower scoring for a few reasons. For starters, Edwin has put together three of four quality starts of late for the Dbacks and is coming on of late. Tack that on with the fact that he is facing his old team, and he will undoubtedly be geared up to focus in this contest. Note, Vegas is also expecting a big start from Jackson as they have placed him as a +125 road dog and have refused to really move the line despite 70% of the public riding Porcello and the home Tigers. Porcello comes off one of his worst starts of his career against the Whitesox giving up eight runs in about three innings of work in a game in which the Tigers were hammered 3-15. Prior to that, Rick had put together three straight quality starts. The last time he had a non-quality start (which was also against the Whitesox), he went on the road to Anaheim and held the Angels to two runs in six innings of work helping the Tigers to win 6-2. I look for both pitchers to likely have decent outings today as this game is likely to go under the posted total

spook
Sampicks 22-18-3 (0-2-1)

World Cup - 19:30 GMT
CAMEROON - DENMARK take CAMEROON +0.5
Bet365 odds: 1.51
Best odds: 1.6 Canbet

spook
Allen Eastman's

2-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 8.5 Ny Mets at Ny Yankees (1 p.m., Saturday, June 19)

3-Unit Play. Take #955 San Francisco (-135) over Toronto (1 p.m., Saturday, June 19)

PROMAS
06-19-2010, 02:30 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT

you made it back!!!
nice to see ya posting!!!

youre welcome ::handshake::

Thanks Spook! You make me feel like my home here, so anytime i have something, i'll post! BOL for today! Thanks for your greate work here and the time you spend for us!!! ::clap::

spook
06-19-2010, 02:35 PM
AL DeMARCO

10 DIME RL MANIA St Louis Cardinals -1.5 over OAK
5 DIME BONUS Texas Rangers -1.5 over HOU

spook
06-19-2010, 02:38 PM
no problem my friend!!
you will always be welcome here!!

spook
06-19-2010, 02:39 PM
SPORTS WAGERS

Kansas City +1.32 over ATLANTA

Throw out a weak starting rotation and the Royals are among the elite teams in the league. Its bullpen is so much better than they get credit for and its offense has been clicking for weeks. Not included in that poor rotation is Zack Greinke and when a take-back like this is offered on him it’s almost an automatic play and you can double that when you consider that the Braves have never faced him. Greinke’s 2-8 record in the same as the Indians David Huff, which is a crime in itself but Greinke is still among the best hurlers in the game. He’s coming off a complete-game five-hitter against the Reds in Cincinnati with 12 strikeouts and zero walks. On the road this season Greinke has 12 walks and 49 strikeouts in 54 IP and the league is hitting just .216 off him. Kris Medlan also has terrific numbers. However, Medlan is a reliever turned starter and seldom is that something can be trusted over an extended period of time. So, yeah, Medlan has shown he’s capable of throwing a good game but he’s only started seven games this year in 20 appearances and in his career he’s appeared in just 57 games, 11 of them as a starter. Greinke is much more proven and he’s 10 times better. Throw in this price tag and that’s all the incentive needed. Play: Kansas City +1.32 (Risking 2 units).

Texas –1½ -1.04 over HOUSTON

This is very likely the last time any of us will get an opportunity to wager against Brian Moehler and there’s no way we’re going to pass it up. Bud Norris is expected to make his next start and that means that Moehler will be riding the pine for a long, long time. He’s given the Astros exactly what they should have expected (8.20 ERA, 2.04 WHIP) as a starter and they shouldn’t expect any more in this match-up. Moehler is always behind in the count, his stuff is underwhelming at best and he virtually has no chance of succeeding. On the other side of that coin is Colby Lewis. Lewis has a BAA this season of .197 in 84 IP and when you consider that he pitched plenty of innings at the Ballpark in Arlington, it’s even more impressive. On the road, in 51.1 innings, Lewis has allowed just 34 hits for a BAA of .181. His 1.11 WHIP is also rock solid and when you break this one down the bottom line is that the Rangers will score plenty of runs while the Astros will not. This is the biggest pitching mismatch of the day and it’s also worth mentioning that the Rangers are the hottest team in the majors at the moment. Play: Texas –1½ -1.04 (Risking 2 units).

spook
06-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Teddy Covers** plus 1 Afl 6/19

White Sox & Iron -7.5 enjoy

spook
06-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Marco D'Angelo 6/19

Marco D'Angelo | MLB Money Line
bet 968 WAS (+120) BetUS vs 967 CWS

spook
06-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Tout Tally

MINNY - 4
PHILLY - 12

LAD - 3
BOST -8

OVER - 7
UNDER - 1

ARIZ - 2
DET - 8

OVER - 5
UNDER -3

CLEVE - 1
PITT - 6

WSOX - 18
WASH - 4

TEX - 11
HOUST - 2

OVER - 4
UNDER - 0

KC - 3
ATL - 10

OVER - 1
UNDER - 3

TB -10
FLOR - 6

OAK - 3
STL - 12

OVER -1
UNDER - 6

BALTY - 1
SD -10

CINCI -5
SEATTLE - 6
OVER -2
UNDER -0

MILW - 5
COL - 9

spook
06-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Rocketman 6/19

Tampa Bay

spook
06-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Rocketman 6/19

Tampa Bay
ROCKETMAN

4* Tampa Bay -140

Tampa Bay is 41-25 overall this year and a nice 23-10 on the road this season. Tampa Bay is 21-9 on grass this year. Tampa Bay is scoring 5.7 runs per game on the road this year. Tampa Bay bullpen has a 3.26 ERA overall this year and a 2.53 ERA on the road this season. Florida bullpen has a 5.16 ERA at home this year. Jeff Niemann is 6-1 with a 2.83 ERA overall this year and 4-0 with a 3.02 ERA on the road this season. Tampa Bay is 5-1 at Florida the past 3 years. We'll play Tampa Bay for 4 units tonight!

spook
06-19-2010, 03:40 PM
vegas-runner | MLB ML - Saturday, Jun 19 2010 7:10PM
ML 972 ATL (-140) Bodog vs 971 KAN bet

Analysis:
** MLB 2* LATE STEAM **
BRAVES -140....(2*)....MEDLIN over Greinke

UFC TUF 11 FINA ‰LE BEST BETS : Analysis w/ Morning Moves Newsletter
1.) MATT HAMILL -145....(2*)
2.) COURT McGEE -180....(2*)
3.) CHRIS COMOZZI -140....(2*)

spook
06-19-2010, 03:50 PM
B&S PICKS

1 DIME Philadelphia Phillies ml
1 DIME Boston Red Sox ml
1 DIME Pittsburgh Pirates ml
1 DIME SD Padres ml
1 DIME SL Cards -1.5 +103

Donkwin47
06-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Spook- Any Budin today?

spook
06-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Spook- Any Budin today?
having problems getting it!!
its saying my money is no good!! lol
can you believe the mets went under 8.5 wow
you guy really should check out my plays in the mlb forum

my record 24-4 + 200 units!!!

i'am playing the cardinals next!!
bank it i have study this game inside and out!!
also like sdp!!!

Donkwin47
06-19-2010, 04:09 PM
He is either on the Dodgers or Twins. I know that..

spook
06-19-2010, 04:12 PM
i would guss minn but dont know for sure!!!

spook
06-19-2010, 04:13 PM
VEGAS RUNNER
2* MLB* LATE STEAM* Atlanta Braves, -140 ML
2* MMA* BEST BETS* Chris Camozzi, -140 ML
2* MMA* BEST BETS* Court McGee, -180 ML
2* MMA* BEST BETS* Matt Hamill, -140 ML
3* MLB* BIG SLICK* BOOKIE BET* San Diego Padres, -1.5 RL
LINE PREDICTION* MLB* MORNING MOVES* Arizona Diamondbacks, +125 ML
OPINION/LEANS* MMA* BEST BETS* Aaron Simpson, -350 ML
OPINION/LEANS* MMA* BEST BETS* Josh Bryant, +155 ML

spook
06-19-2010, 04:15 PM
VEGAS RUNNER
2* MLB* LATE STEAM* Atlanta Braves, -140 ML
2* MMA* BEST BETS* Chris Camozzi, -140 ML
2* MMA* BEST BETS* Court McGee, -180 ML
2* MMA* BEST BETS* Matt Hamill, -140 ML
3* MLB* BIG SLICK* BOOKIE BET* San Diego Padres, -1.5 RL
LINE PREDICTION* MLB* MORNING MOVES* Arizona Diamondbacks, +125 ML
OPINION/LEANS* MMA* BEST BETS* Aaron Simpson, -350 ML
OPINION/LEANS* MMA* BEST BETS* Josh Bryant, +155 ML
big slick is San Diego Padres, -1.5 RL
lets make some more money!!
already on sdp hope its the right side!! ::luck::

spook
06-19-2010, 04:45 PM
bigg dogg
LOCKED & LOADED ***

3% LAA -105
4% SF Giants -1 (-125)
you get -1 line by placing
3.5% on the ML of -165
and then 2% on the -1.5 RL of -110
2% LAD/Boston over 11 -115
2% CWS -125
2% Phillies -145
3% Cards -1.5 (-105)
2% Baltimore/SD over 6.5 (-110)

spook
06-19-2010, 04:46 PM
NY PLAYERS CLUB
2* Philadelphia Phillies -1.5 RL
1* LA Dodgers +1.5 RL
3* SD Padres -200 ML

spook
06-19-2010, 04:47 PM
JOEY SPIKES
SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL
100 DIME SD Padres RL

spook
06-19-2010, 04:47 PM
THE DUKE SPORTS

Milwaukee Over (8') for 2 Units

This series sports a 6-1-1- O/U mark and, despite great pitching recently by these starters, runs should compile tonight. Gallardo, who has pitched well this season, has been hammered at Coors and 0-3 with a 9.82 ERA vs Colorado. Even without Tulo in the lineup, the Rockies should score well. And the Milwaukee bullpen has not gotten it done on the road (5.26 ERA). On the other hand, Francis has been fortunate to face light hitting teams this year, with the exception of the Dodgers who hammered him. Jeff Francis sports a lofty 7.76 ERA vs Milwaukee. The Brewers are batting a healthy .289 on the road vs lefties, and batting close to .300 vs lefties this month. The Brewers are marked by inconsistency and that should be apparent today. Milwaukee is 28-12-3 O/U after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game. Colorado is 11-4 O/U with Francis after scoring 2 runs or less in previous game. Over the call.

spook
06-19-2010, 04:51 PM
TOM STRYKER
INTERLEAGUE GAME OF THE MONTH
Tampa Bay Rays

spook
06-19-2010, 04:56 PM
The Ultimate Bet Of The Day Today Is On: San Diego Padres! (10:0 ratio!)

Best Bets:

Philadelphia Phillies 11:1
Chicago White Sox 14:4
Atlanta Braves 11:2
Pittsburgh Pirates 6:1
Detroit Tigers 8:0
Texas Rangers 9:2
San Diego Padres 10:0

Good Bets:

St Louis Cardinals 9:4
Seattle Mariners 5:2
Boston Red Sox 6:2