PDA

View Full Version : 6-20-10

spook
06-19-2010, 11:53 PM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money)

post'em if you got'em gl! ::thumbup::

spook
06-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Sunday's Streaking and Slumping Starting Pitchers

Streakers

CC Sabathia, New York Yankees

After getting off to a rocky start in the season, Sabathia (7-3, 4.00) has found his groove and is 3-0 for the month of June.

In his last outing, a rematch of last year's World Series against the Phillies, he outdueled Roy Halladay despite being hit in the left hand by a comebacker.

"For the first three innings, he was as sharp as we've seen him all year, and then he gets hit in the hand," Girardi said of Sabathia. "I always wonder how that affects a guy. I can't tell you, and you probably won't get that out of him, either."

Sabathia soldiered on to earn his first victory since April 16 over a team not named the Orioles, against whom he has earned four of his seven wins this season. His last loss came on May 23 against these same Mets.

David Price, Tampa Bay Rays

Sometimes we run across a streaker who thinks he's a slumper. In this case, Price (10-2, 2.31) is wrong.

The AL's first 10-game winner was rough on himself after giving up eight hits and two earned runs in a win over the Braves for this third straight victory. His winning streak has seen him hold teams to three earned runs over 19 innings, but it doesn't meet his lofty standards.

"I've had a rough stretch here, I'd say about the last month," Price said. "I've thrown well. I just haven't thrown as well as I've wanted to. I can throw better, and I want to get back to that point where I was."

The mark of a great pitcher is that good isn't good enough.

Slumping

Jon Garland, San Diego Padres

Garland had rattled off six consecutive wins entering the month of June, but he has dropped three decisions in a row. His issues seem to be more mental than mechanical.

In his last outing against the Blue Jays on June 15, not even a 5.7 magnitude earthquake shook Garland as bad as a blown call by umpire Larry Vanover. A called ball with two outs and two strikes in the second inning ultimately put Garland in a 4-0 hole the Padres couldn't overcome.

"I mentally lost it," Garland said. "I was frustrated and upset, because I felt I did what I needed to do. It almost seemed like (Vanover) kind of let me down. ... I was out of that inning on a pitch (Vanover) had already given me, and he didn't give it to me."

Garland admitted to losing his composure in the five-inning outing, which is what can happen when frustration sets in. After giving up 13 earned runs in his last 18 innings, Garland desperately needs a strong outing to put the righthander back in the right mindset.

Kyle Davies, Kansas City Royals

Davies (4-5, 6.05) is 0-2 in his three starts in June and the no-decision, in his last outing against the Astros, was a loss that got a way.

Davies was rocked for six runs in just three innings and only dodged the bullet because the Royals struck for seven runs in the fourth in a wild 15-7 victory.

"Kyle was struggling to get the ball down, and they were ambushing him," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "The bullpen came in a did a great job."

Davies has lasted a total of just 13.2 innings in his last three starts, surrendering 22 hits and 16 earned runs during that span.

spook
06-20-2010, 12:06 AM
Sunday Night Baseball: Dodgers at Red Sox
By MARC LAWRENCE

Los Angeles and Boston conclude their three-game series at Fenway Park under the ESPN Sunday night lights this evening.

Manny happy, returns

Though he rarely speaks to reporters these days, indications are Dodgers OF Manny Ramirez, once again, is a happy man.

After helping the Red Sox to two World Series championships and ending 86 years of frustration, Ramirez’s homecoming this weekend marked his return to Boston for the first time since he was traded two years ago.

Manny’s greatness, when he hit .312 with 274 home runs and 868 RBI during an eight-year career with the Bosox, turned to sadness when he was sent packing to Los Angeles after the love affair ran its course in 2007.

To make matters worse, he was suspended for 50 games last season due to a highly publicized fertility-drug-induced rampage.

Entering the weekend, in 124 games since returning last July 3 from the suspension, Ramirez has hit .278 with 20 homers and 76 RBIs. While the numbers have declined, so too has Ramirez’s depression.

The question is are the numbers of a lesser man no longer using performance-enhancing drugs, or the normal declining production of a 38-year-old man no longer able to out-hit Father Time?

"I think the suspension hurt him a lot," Dodgers manager Joe Torre said. "I think it embarrassed him. When he came back, the work stuff was pretty much the same. He’s a little more serious-minded. I know he didn't like the way he played after the suspension [.269, 13 homers and 43 RBI in 77 games in '09]."

Still, Torre says he thinks Ramirez has yet to get his "swagger" back since the suspension.

As Manny is learning these days, time waits for no man. He’s just happy being Manny.

Dodger doings

• The Dodgers are the only team to tag Mike Leake and Ubaldo Jimenez with a loss this season.

• SS Rafael Furcal was placed on the bereavement list Thursday and returned to his native Dominican Republic to be with an ailing family member. No other details were given. Furcal will miss this series. Chin-lung Hu was recalled from Class AAA Albuquerque.

• RHP Chad Billingsley was put on the 15-day DL because of a groin strain, retroactive to June 12th.

Yo, Adrian

When the Red Sox acquired 3B Adrian Beltre during the offseason there were doubts lingering about his offense and his ability to stay healthy.

They have been put aside. Beltre is among the American League's top 10 hitters with a .337 average and his hustle has dazzled teammates. Entering this series, he was riding a seven-game hitting streak and had hit safely in 12 of his last 13 games.

As a result his high-energy effort has him on pace for 22 home runs and 113 RBIs.

"When you talk about consistent at about a .380 (on-base) clip, that's pretty good," said Sox manager Terry Francona. "He plays as hard as any player I think I've ever seen. He just goes 100 mph all the time every time he's out on the field.

“I think he feels really good about himself. It took him a little while to get going when he got here like it does a lot of guys, but he's been a force."

Arm wrestling

Dodger southpaw Hiroki Kuroda is 9-4 in his team starts this season, including 4-2 away.

Kuroda has issued two walks against 23 strikeouts in his last three road starts during the month of June.

Red Sox right-hander Clay Buchholz started the campaign respectably at 3-3 with a 3.82 ERA.

Since then he is 6-1 in his last seven team starts with a 1.84 ERA, including 3-0 at Fenway with a 2.18 ERA.

By the numbers

Entering this series:

• In 590 career games at Fenway Park, Ramirez was a .315 hitter with 141 home runs and 471 RBIs. He had a .583 slugging percentage there and a 1.005 on-base-plus-slugging percentage.

• Red Sox hitters lead the AL in seeing 4.09 pitches per plate appearance.

• The Dodgers are 13 games under .500 (103-116) all-time in interleague play, including 4-6 this year. The last time the Dodgers had a winning record in interleague play was in 2004, when they went 10-8.

spook
06-20-2010, 03:50 AM
baseball crusher pod 6/20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play of the Day:

NY Yankees -150 over the NY Mets

spook
06-20-2010, 03:52 AM
COMPPICKS

MLB
Giants +125
Indians -125
Rangers -1.5 (-105)
Padres -1.5 (+140)

Comppick (free pick)
Rays/Marlins UNDER 7.5

spook
06-20-2010, 03:54 AM
FREE PICK

Rocketman Sports
Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners (MLB) - Jun 20, 2010 4:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -125 Cincinnati Reds Pick Title: Rocketman Sports FREE MLB play Sunday
Cincinnati @ Seattle 4:10 PM EST Play On: Cincinnati -125 (Harang/Smith) Listed Cincinnati is 22-12 this year when playing against a team with a losing record. Seattle is 6-16 this year in day games. Seattle is scoring only 3.4 runs per game overall this year, 3.5 runs per game at home this year and 3.4 runs per game against right handed starters this season. Ryan Rowland-Smith is 0-6 with a 6.63 ERA in all games this year, 0-6 with a 6.88 ERA in all starts this season, 0-2 with a 5.24 ERA at home this year and 0-2 with a 4.91 ERA his last 3 starts. Harang has a 1.32 ERA overall vs Seattle since 1997. We'll recommend a small play on Cincinnati today! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

spook
06-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Craig Trapp
Chicago White Sox vs. Washington Nationals (MLB) - Jun 20, 2010 1:35 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -105 Chicago White Sox Pick Title:
Rough loss yesterday for Craig keeping us from another winning day. First losing day in over a week, huge bounceback on Sunday. Craig's MLB 5 star UNDERDOG of the MONTH will payback a rough loss yesterday. ENJOY!
CHW -105: Two teams headed in opposite directions, CHW have 5 in a row while WASH has long 5 in a row. CHW have been winning with great pitching and timely hitting. WASH on the other hand just have not been hitting or pitching well. Garcia goes for the CHW trying to continue his great pitching as of late. Garcia (7-3, 4.94 ERA) has a 3.71 ERA over his four-start winning streak. Lanaan will oppose him for WASH but he has been downright bad lately, going 0-1 with a 10.00 ERA in last two starts. Hitting has not been great for either team but at least CHW are hitting in timely spots to pull out close wins. Much better pitching for CHW will carry us to another free winner.

spook
06-20-2010, 06:04 AM
MARC LAWRENCE- COMP

SPORT: Major League Baseball Picks
PICK: Toronto Blue Jays
Offered at: -136 BetJamaica
REASON FOR PICK: Play On: Toronto w/Marcum vs Sanchez
Note: The Blue Jays look to complete a three game series sweep against the Giants when they send Shaun Marcum to the mound against Jonathon Sanchez in Toronto this afternoon. Marcum enters today's fray with wins in eight of his last 10 team starts with seven walks and 33 strikeouts in those efforts. With Sanchez 2-4 in his last last six road starts and 2-5 in his last seven team starts in June, look for the Jays to complete the hat trick here today.

spook
06-20-2010, 06:07 AM
shut em down sports 6/20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20* Atlanta ML

spook
06-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Paul Leiner

50* Over 8.5 NYY/NYM

25* Cubs -130

spook
06-20-2010, 08:15 AM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:35 PM

double-dime bet 915 CLE (-125) BetUS vs 916 PIT
Analysis:

Let’s keep this one simple today. Masterson got beat up for 6ER on 10H in 7IP last time out v NYM. But before that, he pitched a complete game 2-hit shutout v Bos. Call me crazy, but I’m just not going to overthink this and put that much stock in the outing v NYM and instead, focus on what an outstanding feat it is to 2-hit the BoSox. Contrast that lineup to the Pirates lineup Masterson will face today and we’ve got ourselves some serious value on the Cleveland starter. Meanwhile, Lincoln has given up 5ER in 6IP in both of his starts. Despite beating the Indians in 10 of their last 13 games, before yesterday’s win, the Pirates had lost 12 in a row. Today, they must face a pitcher in Masterson, whose FIP is 4.21 and whose FIP is 3.95, but who has a .352BABIP, the 4th unluckiest number in all of baseball. I believe his lack of good fortune comes to an abrupt halt today and he dominates the Pirates.

spook
06-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Dan Bebe | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:05 PM

dime bet 906 TOR (-140) Bodog vs 905 SFG
Analysis: This is more chalk than I usually advise laying, but believe it or not, this is the best deal on the board, today.

Marcum has been a pillar of consistency all season long, and he bounced back nicely off a couple rough starts against the Rays with a solid outing against the Padres.

The Giants continue to get far too much credit away from home. They are a stellar road fade, and while Sanchez has very strong numbers on the season, he's been nearly unhittable at home and a bit more average on the road. And he allowed 4 unearned runs in a recent road outing, so his numbers could be even worse if any of those runs was listed as earned. He also doesn't usually go too deep in games, due to strikeouts and walks, and the Giants pen, on the road, is downright bad.

The Jays have pickeƒd up where they left off in their last series by taking the first 2 of this one with the Giants, and Marcum will pick apart the Giants weak bats and send San Francisco to another road loss.

So, again, not usually a number I'd take, but this game should be priced a bit higher, so I think we're not only getting a nice value, but also a game that's going to hit a greater percentage of the time than this line would indicate.

Look for the Jays to get to Sanchez for 2-3 runs, and the SF pen for another couple, and they'll take this one by the final score of 4-2 or 5-3.

Play on Toronto

spook
06-20-2010, 08:58 AM
CAPPERS ACCESS
Nationals
Padres(RL)

spook
GAMBLERS DATA
White Sox -110

spook
Joe Wiz's Daily Free Pick

Under 7 runs bet. Baltimore and San Diego

spook
06-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Red Sox Saturday. Sunday it's the Cubs.

The deficit is 925 sirignanos.

spook
Hondo

Hondo took another tumble yesterday when the Giants' Cain failed to live up to raised expectations, which caused the deficit to climb to a near season- high 935 maddoxes.

Tonight, he'll risk moving the big red ugly number into four figures with a 10-unit play on CC to muzzle the Metamucils.

spook
Arthur Ralph Sports
467 - 340 run 58 %

Free play Sun Texas -155

spook
06-20-2010, 09:00 AM
NY Players Club

For Sunday they have Italy -1.5 as they feel Italy wins easily by TWO goals. They have Ivory Coast and Brazil to go OVER 2.5 goals as they feel these two probably get TWO goals each. In baseball they have Yankees -160 as they feel Yanks beat the Mets by TWO or more runs. They have Florida over Tampa and feel Florida wins by FOUR yes FOUR runs.

spook
06-20-2010, 09:00 AM
SPORTGENIUS on a 10 - 0 run

His Sunday free video play is the under 7 1/2 in the Marlins vs Rays game. Listed pitcher are Price vs Johnson.

spook
06-20-2010, 09:01 AM
TRENDS

ARIZONA vs. DETROIT
Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Arizona is 1-14 SU in its last 15 games on the road
Detroit is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games at home
Detroit is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Arizona

NY METS vs. NY YANKEES
NY Mets are 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
NY Mets are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing NY Yankees
NY Yankees are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games at home
NY Yankees are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing NY Mets

SAN FRANCISCO vs. TORONTO
San Francisco is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing Toronto
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Toronto is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing San Francisco

TAMPA BAY vs. FLORIDA
Tampa Bay is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games when playing Florida
Tampa Bay is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Florida is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
Florida is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

KANSAS CITY vs. ATLANTA
Kansas City is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
Atlanta is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games at home
Atlanta is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games

CHI WHITE SOX vs. WASHINGTON
Chi White Sox are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road
Chi White Sox are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games
Washington is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Washington is 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing Chi White Sox

MINNESOTA vs. PHILADELPHIA
Minnesota is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home

CLEVELAND vs. PITTSBURGH
Cleveland is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Cleveland is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Pittsburgh is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games at home

TEXAS vs. HOUSTON
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Texas is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Houston
Houston is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing Texas
Houston is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games

OAKLAND vs. ST. LOUIS
Oakland is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing St. Louis
Oakland is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
St. Louis is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Oakland
St. Louis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

LA ANGELS vs. CHI CUBS
LA Angels are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road
LA Angels are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games
Chi Cubs are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games at home
Chi Cubs are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games

MILWAUKEE vs. COLORADO
Milwaukee is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games when playing Colorado
Milwaukee is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games on the road
Colorado is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
Colorado is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

BALTIMORE vs. SAN DIEGO
Baltimore is 4-18 SU in its last 22 games
Baltimore is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games on the road
San Diego is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
San Diego is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home

CINCINNATI vs. SEATTLE
Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Cincinnati is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Seattle is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Seattle is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cincinnati

LA DODGERS vs. BOSTON
LA Dodgers are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games
LA Dodgers are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing Boston
Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Boston is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers

spook
JOHN MARTIN

1 Unit FREE PLAY on San Diego Padres -157

spook
Info Plays Sunday MLB Free Play:

3* on San Diego Padres -157

Reasons the Padres win:

1.) System Play. We'll Play Against - All underdogs with a money line of +100 or higher (BALTIMORE) - below average AL hitting team (AVG <=.265) against a good NL starting pitcher (ERA <=3.70), cold hitting team - batting .250 or worse over their last 20 games. This is a 94-25 ML System hitting 79% since 1997 while gaining +56.4 units. This system is a PERFECT 11-0 this season.

2.) The Orioles are 19-49 in their last 68 Sunday games. Baltimore is 0-7 in their last 7 games following a win. The Padres are 36-17 in their last 53 games following a loss. After a 1-run loss to the Orioles Saturday, expect a bounce-back blowout Sunday from San Diego. Bet the Padres at home.

spook
06-20-2010, 09:02 AM
&R TOTALS

Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Detroit Tigers Total
9½ over
Free MLB Over-Under

spook
06-20-2010, 09:09 AM
PittViper
Sun
Florida -125
Cincinnati Over 8.5 -115
Milwaukee Over 9.5 -110

spook
06-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Randall Keith (Randizzle.com)
Cleveland/Pittsburgh UNDER 9
St. Louis Cardinals -115

spook
06-20-2010, 09:11 AM
Sportgenius
Sun
Florida/Tampa under 7.5

spook
06-20-2010, 09:40 AM
DUNKEL MLB

NY Mets at NY Yankees
The Mets look to build on their 9-1 record in their last 10 interleague games. The Mets are the pick (+140) according to Dunkel, which has them favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+140)

Game 901-902: Milwaukee at Colorado (3:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Wolf) 15.594; Colorado (Cook) 17.200
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: Colorado (-155); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-155); Over

Game 903-904: Arizona at Detroit (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona (Kennedy) 14.772; Detroit (Scherzer) 16.194
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 1 1/2; 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Detroit (-160); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-160); Over

Game 905-906: San Francisco at Toronto (1:07 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Sanchez) 15.052; Toronto (Marcum) 15.734
Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1/2; 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Toronto (-140); 8
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-140); Under

Game 907-908: Tampa Bay at Florida (1:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Price) 16.066; Florida (Johnson) 15.432
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: Florida (-130); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (+110); Under

Game 909-910: Kansas City at Atlanta (1:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas City (Davies) 15.363; Atlanta (Kawakami) 16.359
Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 1; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-175); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-175); Under

Game 911-912: Minnesota at Philadelphia (1:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota (Pavano) 15.287; Philadelphia (Halladay) 16.576
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-210); 8
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-210); Over

Game 913-914: Chicago White Sox at Washington (1:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Garcia) 15.100; Washington (Lannan) 13.523
Dunkel Line: Chicago White Sox by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Washington (-110); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Chicago White Sox (-110); Under

Game 915-916: Cleveland at Pittsburgh (1:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (Masterson) 14.166; Pittsburgh (Lincoln) 14.472
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: Cleveland (-130); 9
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+110); Over

Game 917-918: LA Dodgers at Boston (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Dodgers (Kuroda) 15.570; Boston (Buchholz) 16.602
Dunkel Line: Boston by 1; 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Boston (-165); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-165); Over

Game 919-920: Texas at Houston (2:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas (Wilson) 17.156; Houston (Paulino) 13.915
Dunkel Line: Texas by 3; 9
Vegas Line: Texas (-165); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas (-165); Over

Game 921-922: Oakland at St. Louis (2:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Cahill) 14.673; St. Louis (Suppan) 15.217
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1/2; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-120); 9
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-120); Under

Game 923-924: LA Angels at Chicago Cubs (2:20 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Saunders) 16.770; Cubs (Zambrano) 14.733
Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 2; 10
Vegas Line: Chicago Cubs (-130); No Run Total
Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (+110); N/A

Game 925-926: Baltimore at San Diego (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Arrieta) 13.818; San Diego (Garland) 14.850
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1; 8
Vegas Line: San Diego (-160); 7
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (-160); Over

Game 927-928: Cincinnati at Seattle (4:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Harang) 14.149; Seattle (Rowland-Smith) 15.011
Dunkel Line: Seattle by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-135); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Seattle (+115); Over

Game 929-930: NY Mets at NY Yankees (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Santana) 16.145; NY Yankees (Sabathia) 14.939
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-160); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+140); Over

spook
06-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Proffesional tipster 62-55-14 (0-1-1)

20.06.2010 International World Cup Slovakia - Paraguay Paraguay +0

20.06.2010 International World Cup Slovakia - Paraguay Under 2.5

20.06.2010 International World Cup Italy - New Zealand New Zealand +2

20.06.2010 International World Cup Brazil - Ivory Coast Brazil 0,-0.5

spook
06-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Sampicks 23-19-3 (1-1)

World Cup - 12:00 GMT
SLOVAKIA - PARAGUAY take PARAGUAY +0
Bet365 odds: 1.5
Best odds: 1.55 Betway

World Cup - 19:30 GMT
BRAZIL - IVOY COAST take BRAZIL 0,+0.5
Bet365 odds: 1.51
Best odds: 1.56 Tipico

spook
06-20-2010, 09:53 AM
RW Sports 59-56-13 (3-2)

brazil - ivory coast, ivory coast +1, 1.70 @ pinnacle

brazil - ivory coast, 1st half draw, 2.25 @ eurobet

italy - new zealand, Correct score 3-0, 8.00 @ Canbet

italy - new zealand, Correct score 2-0, 6.00 @ eurobet

italy - new zealand, Correct score 1-0, 7.00 @ eurobet/bodog

paraguay - slovakia, paraguay, 2.11 @ pinnacle

paraguay - slovakia, draw, 3.30 @ pinnacle

paraguay - slovakia, over 1.75 goals, 1.70 @ pinnacle

spook
06-20-2010, 09:53 AM
Easy Baseball Betting

Our systems say to go for: Brewers (+130), Blue Jays (-139), Mets (+156), Royals (+169), Athletics (+104), Astros (+149

spook
06-20-2010, 09:59 AM
BOB BALFE

Italy -1.5

Although Italy has only scored four goals in their last six matches, they will be able to give their offensive stats a couple of boosts against New Zealand today. Italy is the defending champion and losing or tying today could jeopardize their advancement out of the first round. We saw what Italy is capable of when they were in panic mode and scored to force a tie during stoppage time, so they are definitely a team that plays best when their backs against the wall. Look for them to come out swinging today. Take Italy in a lopsided win.

Ivory Coast/Brazil over 2.5

Look for Brazil to open a big first half differential and then Ivory Coast to play desperately and sloppy. Brazil should see be able to capitalize on IC's mistakes and get plenty of opportunities to run away with the group. They may win this game and hit the over themselves without any assistance from IC. Take Brazil -1.5 and the Over.

Philadelphia Phillies -1.5

After a demoralizing loss last night in the 9th inning, the Phillies will collectively outplay the Twins this afternoon. All of the bats are starting to operate and they have their best pitcher on the mound. This should be an extremely easy win for the Phillies as they go against a mediocre-at-best Carl Pavano (7-6, 3.92 ERA), so let's take advantage of the runline and go with the Phils -1.5.

spook
06-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Nick “ Bookie Killer” Parsons
Free play

Cincinnati Reds @ Seattle Mariners
PICK: Cincinnati Reds

I believe that Cincinnati will finally come alive at the plate and do just enough in this game to avoid the series sweep in Seattle:

Aaron Harang gets the nod for the visitors; Harang is coming off his worst outing of the season; he'd given up just five earned runs over his previous three starts before allowing five on seven hits in 4 1/3 innings vs. the Dodgers on Tuesday night.

I believe the big right-hander will bounce back tonight though; Harang has made two career starts at Safeco and is 1-0 without allowing a run over 14 1/3 innings with 13 total K's.

Remember as well that Cincinnati has reserved its "best play" for struggling teams this season; 22-12 (+8 units) against clubs with losing records.

In the other dugout: The beleaguered Ryan Rowland-Smith heads to the mound for the home side; the large lefty has lost his last two starts and is a dismal 0-6 on the season.

Although the M's have been better at the plate of late, Rowland-Smith hasn't been the beneficiary of any of that offensive production.

Although its struggled in almost every single ATS statistical category this year, this is in fact a position that Seattle has done very poorly in all season; it's 6-16 (-12.2 units) in "day games".

Bottom line: “The last couple of days, we’ve faced two of the American League’s best in King Felix and (Lee) yesterday (in a 1-0 loss),” Reds manager Dusty Baker lamented after yesterday's 5-1 loss to Hernandez. “We just have to come back tomorrow.”

Harang has a 1.32 ERA in four career starts vs. Seattle.

You may want to take a second look at CINCINNATI in this position as it looks to take advantage of the M's worst starter.

spook
06-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Cal Sports

4* POD TB Rays

spook
06-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Sports Book Edge
5-1 this week
Milw/Col.Rockies Over 9½

spook
06-20-2010, 10:28 AM
JR ODonnell | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 917 LOS (+145) Sportbet vs 918 BOS
Analysis:
Los Dodgers + 145

2* Under the Radar Espn Watch and Win J Bomb los dodgers + 145

live 2* dog!!
Just way to much value here boys as the Los Dodgers Kuroda has smoked 2 National league contenders the Cards and Hot Cinncy Reds. He is not afraid to pitch in vaunted Fenway and the 38-30 Los Dodgers are patient enough to scratch out some runs off C Buchholtz. The Dodgers need to steal one here vs the Bosox and we feel that the Manny R lead crew is ready to win on Sunday Night in front of the National TV venue. The power ratings have this baby at a pick-em and we will ru~n out the Dodgers as a smooth JR O 2* WINNER

spook
06-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Lenny Del Genio | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:05 PM

triple-dime bet 930 NYY (-135) Bodog vs 929 NYM
Analysis:
Play on NY Yankees at 1:05 EST – the Yankees snapped the Mets eight game winning streak last night with a 5-3 win. Great pitching matchup this afternoon when Santana takes on Sabathia. These two lefties hooked up back on 5/23. Pitching in front of his home crowd Santana got the best of Sabathia beating the Yankees 6-4. Santana went 7 2/3 strong innings allowing only six hits and one run. Sabathia was beat up by the Mets allowing 10 hits and five earned runs in only five innings of work. However, this game today is in Yankee Stadium. This will be the first time that the Mets face C.C. here. Meanwhile, Santana pitched on the road against the Yankees last year and it wasn’t pretty as he was roughed up for 9 hits and 9 runs in only three innings of work. June hasn’t been a good month for Santana as the Mets lefty has a 4-11 team start record in June. Sunday is the Yankees day. The Bronx Bombers are an incredible 27-4 at home on Sunday over the last three seasons. Sabathia gets revenge today at home and pitches the Yankees to a win. Good Luck. Play on NY Yankees.

spook
Sac Lawson | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 2:15 PM

dime bet 921 OAK (-105) Bodog vs 922 STL
Analysis: I fully understand what the St. Louis Cardinals are doing, I really do. In terms of bringing Jeff Suppan over from Milwaukee, it's obviously very risky, but this organization has the reputation of being masterful when it comes to turning mediocre pitchers into stars. My issue is, Jeff Suppan's struggles aren't stemmed from mechanical flaws. They're stemmed from old age, and an inherent lack of velocity and movement. No offense to the Cardinals front office, but all of their success stories have been sent to them in their 20's. Suppan is past his prime, and in my estimation, he's past the point where Dave Duncan or anyone else can help him get back into the form he once held.

I do not trust Suppan, not one bit. And I'm fully aware that the Cardinals are going for a sweep on Sunday, but the A's have Cahill on the mound, and he's been their rock over the last month and a half. Not to mention, this is going to sound funny, but the Cardinals have NOT SWEPT A THREE GAME SERIES ALL YEAR. A team that is 23-11 at home, has not won three straight against the same team. Unbelievable!

Cahill is coming off a minor set back in Chicago his last start, but he was still able to get the Win. I truly think that anytime a hot pitcher is able to regress a bit, yet still get a win, it really works to sustain that momentum. I definitely think he'll be in top form this afternoon, although, as I said I really don't think he'll HAVE to be for the A's to beat Jeff Suppan.

I give the starting pitching edge to the A's. And in terms of the bullpen, I find them to be evenly matched, but with Suppan's i€nability to go deep into games, you're asking the Cardinals pen to be solid for 4 or 5 innings. That's a lot to ask, too much to ask in my opinion. So my edge is to the A's in that regard as well. And in terms of momentum, and lineup play, the Cardinals haven't proven they can sweep a team... Simple as that. Until they do, this remains a safe play due to our pitching advantage.

Take the A's for 1.5 units!

spook
Billy Irish
5-1 this week
Phil.Phillies -200

spook
06-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Marc Lawrence | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:10 PM

triple-dime bet 908 FLA (-130) Sportbet vs 907 TAM
Analysis: Play On: Florida w/Johnson vs Price (Game 908)
Note: When the Marlins close out their three game series with state rival Tampa Bay they will send ace right-hander Josh Johnson to the hill against David Price and the Rays at Sun Life Stadium in Miami this afternoon. Johnson takes the mound knowing he is 5-2 in his last seven team starts with an eye-opening 0.55 ERA. He's also 4-1 in his last five home team starts in June and 2-0 in his career team starts in this series. With Price in off an inside out win in his last start when he allowed eight hits while surrendering three walks in five innings of work in a 10-4 win over the Braves at Atlanta on Tuesday, look for Johnson to continue his winning ways here today. We recommend a 4-unit play on Florida.

spook
06-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Lance's Lock

Pick: Seattle +115

Overall: 973-869-35
Current Streak: 1 loss

spook
06-20-2010, 10:49 AM
World's Greatest Sports Betting Systems" 6/20
MLB Baseball Betting System A
Today's Selection(S)

Series in Progress!
Selection#1 (Game#2) Washington -105 1:35 PM

Series in Progress!
Selection#2 (Game#2) Chicago Cubs -130 2:20 PM

Minnesota Series Wins!
New Series Starts Today!

Selection#3 (Game#1) San Francisco +130 1:07 PM

Series Idle

Selection#4 (Game#1) NONE

Please Note: If we place a question mark after the team (??) this simply means the line was not posted at the time of the email and we will be betting the opening line when it posts.

Please Note: We will be using our signature 4 game progression again this year in MLB. We will be betting the money line unless otherwise noted in the selection.

Please Note: We bet action on all MLB games unless otherwise noted.

Current Record 89-5

spook
06-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Players MLB Late Sunday *8* OVER in Boston on 20 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in Boston vs Dodgers @ 8:05 ET: Buchholz vs Kuroda – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The Red Sox start Clay Buchholz tonight and he’s got a 9-4 record and a 2.67 ERA on the season. The Dodgers start Hiroki Kuroda and he’s got a 6-4 record and a 3.10 ERA on the season. As a result, many are likely surprised to see that the posted total on this game is 9.5 runs. However, don’t be fooled. On a warm evening in Boston with favorable weather conditions for an over, we would not be surprised to see both lineups hammering the ball this evening. Yesterday’s game stayed under the total but it was the 8th time in 9 games that Boston reached double digits in hits. In fact, during this 9-game stretch the Red Sox have averaged nearly 12 hits per game! In their last 10 games, Boston’s pitchers have allowed nearly 9 hits per game and their bullpen has not been the strength it’s been in recent seasons. The Red Sox bullpen ranks 19th in the majors while the Dodgers bullpen ranks 12th based on team ERA. Before yesterday’s under, the Dodgers had seen 9 of their last 13 games go over the total. The Dodgers are 10-5 to the over this season when the posted total is 9 or 9.5 runs. The Red Sox are 6-3 to the over this season as a home favorite of -150 to -175. At home, with a posted total of 9 or 9.5 runs, the Red Sox have gone 14-10 to the over this season. The Dodgers have allowed an average of 10.5 hits per game in their last 8 games. Now, more on those starting pitchers. Though Kuroda shows solid full-season numbers, note that his last two starts were preceded by an unimpressive stretch. From early May through early June, Kuroda made six starts where he allowed 25 runs (20 earned) on 45 hits in 34.2 innings of work. We simply are not “sold” on Kuroda…especially in terms of shutting down one of the best offenses in baseball.

The Red Sox, even without JD Drew, have a very potent lineup that is known for huge performances at the plate at Fenway Park. The issue tonight for Boston, surprising to some, is that Buchholz may indeed struggle in this match-up. Yes, his full-season numbers are great but Buchholz has walked four batters or more in four of his last eight starts and the Dodgers lineup ranks 2nd in the National League for team batting average on the road. Also, Buchholz did allow 7 hits to the Diamondbacks in his most recent start and he only completed 5.2 innings in that outing. In fact, the Red Sox right-hander has allowed 39 hits in his last 38 innings at Fenway Park. It’s not like this guy is unhittable here. Additionally, in his last 44 innings on the mound in Boston, 22 runs have crossed the plate. Not all of those have been earned runs but you can see the point. This is a hitter-friendly park, it’s a hitter-friendly night in terms of the weather, and we’ve got two solid lineups squaring off. The Red Sox are hitting .278 against right-handed pitchers this season (ranks 3rd in the American League). The Dodgers are hitting .274 against right-handed pitching this season (ranks 2nd in the National League). There will be a lot more offense than many are expecting on this warm evening at Fenway Park. Play OVER the total in Boston as an *8* Regular Play selection.

Players MLB *10* Sunday OVER in Seattle on 20 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 10* (TOP PLAY) OVER in Seattle vs Cincinnati @ 4:10 ET: Rowland-Smith vs Harang – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The Reds have struggled to score runs so far in this series but they’ve faced two very tough pitchers, Cliff Lee and Felix Hernandez. Now, on Sunday, Cincinnati finally catches a break. The Reds will be facing Ryan Rowland-Smith of the Mariners. The southpaw is 0-6 this season with a 6.63 ERA and a .332 BAA. He has as many walks as strikeouts this season and Rowland-Smith comes into this outing having allowed 11 runs (7 earned) on 18 hits in his last 9.2 inning on the mound. The Mariners left-hander is facing a Reds team that is tops in the National League for team batting average and slugging percentage. Yes, they’ve been held quiet so far in this series but they’ve faced Seattle’s top southpaw and top right-hander and today should prove to be a major reprieve for the Reds sticks. Look for them to come back to life against Rowland-Smith. The under yesterday was just the 5th for Cincinnati in their last 13 games. As for Seattle, they are 11-8 to the over in day games this season and the Mariners are 28-18 to the over the last three seasons when they are a home dog of +100 to +125. The Reds are 20-11 to the over this season when the posted total on their game is an 8 or 8.5 runs. With Aaron Harang on the mound, we look for the Reds to end up adding another winner to the over column in that year to date record.

Cincinnati’s Harang got rocked for five earned runs in 4.1 innings in his most recent start and that was at home! Note that, on the road this season, the Reds right-hander has recorded just 1 win in his five starts while compiling a 6.58 ERA and getting crushed at a .363 clip! We are well aware of the fact that Harang has good numbers against the Mariners in his career but he’s struggled this season. As for Seattle’s recent stretch of unders – four straight – note that it was preceded by a stretch where the Mariners only had one under in ten games! Part of this is due to poor bullpen work and that is likely to be an issue again for each of these teams as they send two struggling hurlers to the mound this afternoon. Note that Cincinnati and Seattle have bullpen ERA’s that rank them 24th and 25th, respectively, out of the 30 MLB teams. The point is that both bullpens have been a weakness for these teams this season! Couple that with the fact that both starters are likely to struggle in this afternoon affair and you have the makings of a match-up that is likely to easily get into double digits in runs scored. Play OVER the total in Seattle as a *10* Top Play selection.

Players MLB *8* Early Sunday OVER in New York on 20 June
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 8* (Regular Play) OVER in Yankees vs Mets @ 1:05 ET: Sabathia vs Santana – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

We lost with this play yesterday and we won’t hesitate to come right back with it today. Saturday’s total was an 8.5 and the game was 5-3 through 4 innings and looking great. Inexplicably, those holding over tickets (like us) ended up holding a losing ticket! In the top of the 6th the Mets had 1st and 2nd and just one out but then grounded into an inning-ending double play. In the bottom of the 6th the Yankees had 1st and 2nd and just one out but failed to score. In the top of the 8th the Mets stranded a man in scoring position while, in the bottom of the 8th the unthinkable happened. The Yankees had 2nd and 3rd and NO outs and yet didn’t score. Yes indeed, it was just one of those games that is so frustrating to deal with. There is a lot of pop in both of these lineups, even if Derek Jeter sits out again today, and that is why we won’t hesitate to come right back with this play. The Mets have been on a long-term red-hot run, Yankee Stadium is a hitter-friendly park, the Yanks hit the ball very well at home, and we’re getting a very low total to work with here on a very warm afternoon in the Bronx. Of course the reason for the low total here is the pitching match-up but we feel there is absolute justification for expecting each of these hurlers to struggle in this spot.

Johan Santana of the Mets has allowed four earned runs in each of his last two starts. Also, in the span of his last three starts, the southpaw has walked 11 while striking out just 5 batters. That is certainly not vintage Santana and note that the southpaw was absolutely crushed in his only career start in the new Yankee Stadium. His counterpart today is CC Sabathia and he got absolutely crushed earlier this season when he faced the Mets. By the way, this is another edge in today’s match-up: these lineups have already faced these pitchers this season and that takes away the normal edge of a lack of familiarity for hitters with the pitchers in an interleague match-up. As for Sabathia, he not only struggled against the Mets earlier this season, he’s allowed 28 earned runs on 51 hits and 14 walks in his last 49.2 innings of work. That equates to a 5.07 ERA over his last eight starts. As you can see, he’s certainly not been dominant and he’s facing a Mets team that has averaged 5.5 runs per game in going 8-1 in their last 9 games. Also, the Mets are 8-2 to the over on Sundays this season and 33-18 to the over the last three seasons when they are on the road and the total is an 8 or 8.5 runs! Note that the Yankees are 7-3 to the over on Sundays this season. The Yanks have averaged 5.3 runs per game in their last 11 games and are the top hitting team in the league in home games! Play OVER the total in New York as an *8* Regular Play selection.

spook
06-20-2010, 10:52 AM
KIKI SPORTS

Sunday June 20th

1 unit Tampa Bay +111
1 unit Cubs -128
1 unit Mets +160

spook
06-20-2010, 10:53 AM
smart analysis sports

Saturday went (1-1) (+0.5 units)

6-1 over the past 5 days...

For Sunday..

StLouis/ Oakland OVER 9 (+100) (2 units)

Cincinnati (-127) (2.5 units)

spook
06-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Dwayne Bryant | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:10 PM

dime bet 907 TAM (+112) Sportbet vs 908 FLA
Analysis:
Price & Johnson MUST START

Josh Johnson has been absolutely dominant of late, but I kept getting pulled back to the Rays in this one. And when it comes right down to it, if I don't "feel it," then I can't pull the trigger. Back to Johnson. Johnson has been nearly flawless in his last seven starts, going 4-1 with a 0.55 ERA. But a few Rays have had success against Johnson, including Evan Longoria (3-for-7, 1 double), B.J. Upton (2-for-6 with a double and a triple), Carlos Pena (.500 OBP), and Carl Crawford (a double and a .333 OBP).

David Price has been almost as "lights out" as Johnson. And when it comes to daytime starts this season, Price (5-0, 2.16 ERA & 1.11 WHIP in 5 starts) has been even better than Johnson (3-1, team is 3-2, 2.70 ERA, 1.13 WHIP). Only ONE key Florida hitter has had any success against Price and that was Hanley Ramirez, who is 1-for-3 with a single. And Ramirez is not expected to play due to a hamstring injury. Cantu, Coghlan, Paulino, Ross, and Uggla are a combined 0-for-11 against Price.

Even with two great hurlers on the bump, we should still see an inning or two from the bullpens. MAJOR edge to the Rays here (even though they stumbled last night). The Rays bullpen owns a 2.60 ERA, 1.07 WHIP, and .212 BAA on the road. Florida's pen sports a 5.23 ERA, 1.66 WHIP, and .266 BAA at home. Over their last 5 games, that Marlins pen has produced a 7.16 ERA, 2.20 WHIP, and .295 BAA. Yikes!

I expect a tight, low-scoring game with the bullpens deciding it late. That should lead to a win for the Rays. Take Tampa Bay/Price over Florida/Johnson.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:12 AM
GoodFella | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:35 PM

double-dime bet 916 PIT (+110) Bodog vs 915 CLE
Analysis: –
Listed Pitchers (Lincoln vs Masterson)

MLB (2*) Double Star Play

spook
06-20-2010, 11:18 AM
SB Professor MLB 6/20

Here are the early Sunday picks for MLB with the current Money Lines:

Washington Nationals +107

Pittsburgh Pirates +108

Chicago Cubs -132

spook
06-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Football Jesus Free Text picks
Sunday: Houston Astros +1.5 run line

spook
06-20-2010, 11:42 AM
KELSO

25 units White Sox -105
10 units Rangers -155
3 units LA Angels +120

5 units Mets +160
5 units Mets/Yankees UNDER 8.5
5 units parlay both above

spook
06-20-2010, 11:43 AM
exec 250-st.louis

spook
06-20-2010, 11:44 AM
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-June 20th

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[904] Detroit |5*|-150|B+0|Network N/A|1:05 pm EST

[917] LA Dodgers |5*|+145|B+0|ESPN|8:05 pm EST

[926] San Diego |5*|-160|B+0|Network N/A|4:05 pm EST

[927] Cincinnati |5*|-125|B+0|Network N/A|4:10 pm EST

[930] New York |5*|-160|B+0|Network N/A|1:05 pm EST

[904] Ari/Det |5*|UNDER|9.5 Runs|Network N/A|1:05 pm EST

spook
06-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Handicapper: Craig Trapp
LAA Angels vs. Chicago Cubs (MLB) - 2:20 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: 122 LAA Angels Play Title:
Click Here to View Pick Analysis
923 LAA +122: This should be even money at worse and its such a bonus to get this hot LAA as this big of underdog. LAA have won 5 in a row on the road and 16 of last 21 games overall. Today they turn to Saunders who has been great in interleague play in his career. 3-0 with a 1.19 ERA in his last three road starts, even hotter 5-2 with a 3.36 ERA in nine career interleague outings. He takes on one of the most up and down pitchers ever Zambrano. Big Z has not had a win since returning to the lineup and even worse has walked 11 in 15 innings. If the pitching matchup was not enough then think about the hottest hitting team in the league the last month verse one of the worst. Enough said this one is another easy win as LAA finish off the sweep.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Handicapper: Rob Vinciletti
Oakland Athletics vs. St Louis Cardinals (MLB) - 2:15 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Total: 9/-108 Under Play Title: 14-1 MLB TOTALS SYSTEM OF THE MONTH $$$
On Sunday the 14-1 Totals system play is on the Under in the Oakland at St. Louis game. Rotation numbers 921/922 at 2:15 eastern. What we want to do is play the under for all home teams with a total of 8 or less off a home favored loss by 1 run, with 0 or 1 errors vs an opponent off a 1 run road dog win, if both teams scored 4 or less runs. Teams in these game only combine to score 4.4 rpg. The Cardinals have gone under 7 of 8 times when the total is 9 to 9.5 and have an excellent home bullpen era at 2.59. Oakland has gone under 16 of 23 times in day games and only average 3.3 rpg in Inter league games. In the pitching matchup. J.Suppan looks to build on an encouraging first start back with St. Louis. Oakland counters with righty T.Cahill. Cahill has gone under in 7 of 10 stats this season. Look for this one to go under.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Handicapper: Steve Merril
Minnesota Twins vs. Philadelphia Phillies (MLB) - 1:35 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Total: 8/-102 Over Play Title:
Minnesota and Philadelphia played a wild one on Saturday putting up 23 total runs. The two teams wrap up their series on Sunday afternoon. Roy Halladay gets the start for the Phillies; he's 8-5 with a 2.36 ERA. The righty has lost two straight outings giving up seven runs and 14 hits in 14 innings of work. Halladay's two worst outings were against the Red Sox and Yankees. Last year, he faced the Twins twice going 1-1 in those outings. He gave up five runs and 17 hits in 16 innings of work. Jim Thome (12-28), Delmon Young (7-18), Michael Cuddyer (3-10), Nick Punto (3-10), Brendan Harris (3-5), and Matt Tolbert (2-4) all hit Halladay well. Minnesota is hitting nearly .300 in interleague play averaging more than five runs per game. The Twins have scored 18 runs in two games so far against Philadelphia pitching. The Phillies offense is red-hot scoring 32 runs over their last four games. Carl Pavano gets the start for the Twins; he's 7-6 with a 3.92 ERA. Pavano is 2-3 with a 4.09 ERA on the road this season. Placido Polanco (12-43), Brian Schneider (5-18), Chase Utley (4-8), Raul Ibanez (3-7), and Juan Castro (3-5) all have good numbers against Pavano. The Phillies have gone Over in 14 of their 22 day games where they hit almost .270 as a team. The Twins and Phillies used quite a bit of their bullpens in yesterday’s game which leaves them real thin here. This game has all the makings of a slugfest which means we expect a high-scoring game this afternoon.

Play OVER the total.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Hollywood Sports' 25* MLB SABERMETRICS OVER/UNDER GAME OF THE MONTH (*76%* 28-9 MLB run!) -- Sunday

Handicapper: Hollywood Sports
League: MLB
Event: Texas Rangers vs Houston Astros on 06/20/2010 at 11:05AM
Condition: Under
Grade: Ungraded
Promotion: At 2:05 PM EST on Sunday, we will be playing Under the Total in the game between the Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros listing both pitchers C.J. Wilson and Felipe Paulino. We look for two strong efforts from these starting pitchers. Wilson has made a strong transition from the Rangers bullpen to starting rotation this season with his 5-3 record and 3.48 ERA. This day game on the road is a situation where Wilson does his best pitching. On the road this season, Wilson has a 3.13 ERA, 1.20 WHIP and .196 opponent's batting average -- as opposed to his 3.71 ERA, 1.25 WHIP and .225 opponent's batting average at home. And during day games this season, Wilson has a 3.31 ERA, 1.16 WHIP and .208 opponent's batting average versus his 3.60 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and .219 opponent's batting average during night games. Wilson's deeper sabermetric statistics also paint a very good picture for this left-hander. His extremely low .082 ISO (ISOlated power, slugging pct minus BA) number indicates that he is not giving up many extra-base hits. We also take note that only .610 of the line-drives Wilson is allowing are falling for base hits -- as opposed to the current .728 LD BABIP (Line Drive Batting Average for Balls put Into Play) American League average. Line-drives typically are the result of the batter winning the hitter-versus-pitcher battle since the typical goal for a batter is to produce line-drive contact with the baseball. Hitters also have the most control in placing their line-drives (as opposed to groundballs or flyballs) in areas where there is open space for base hits. The fact that Wilson has a significantly lower LD BABIP then the AL average is strong evidence that he is legitimate. Wilson scattered two runs on just two hits in his last start in Florida against the Marlins -- and the Rangers have played 7 of the last 8 games Under the Total when Wilson was pitching after a Quality Start in his last outing. The Astros (26-43) are hitting only .240 against left-handers and they have played 6 straight Unders against lefties. Additionally, the Rangers (40-28) have played Under the Total in 4 of their last 5 road games when favored.

The Astros' Paulino is 1-8 with a 4.50 ERA this season. Paulino's sabermetrics look good. His .110 ISO indicates he is not giving up many extra-base hits. Paulino has a groundball BABIP of .320 which is much higher than the .275 GB BABIP that the Astros have overall this season. This is good evidence that Paulino has actually been very unlucky regarding allowing those seeing-eye groundball base hits. His GB BABIP should regress down towards the Houston's mean over time. Paulino pitches much better at home: 3.38 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and a .213 opponent's batting average versus a 5.79 ERA, 1.69 WHIP and .303 opponent's batting average on the road. Further, Paulino thrives in day games with his 3.21 ERA, 1.21 WHIP and .204 opponent's batting average as compared to his 4.77 ERA, 1.53 WHIP and .267 opponent's batting average at night this season. This is consistent with Paulino's '09 spit stats during the day given his strong 2.64 ERA and 1.24 WHIP during the day. And with Paulino on the hill with Houston as an underdog in the +110 to +150 range, 8 of those last 10 games have gone Under. Together, these team trends produce our specific 25-4 combined winning angle for this game. 25* MLB Sabermetrics Over/Under Game of the Month with Under the Total in the game between the Texas Rangers and the Houston Astros listing both pitchers C.J. Wilson and Felipe Paulino. Best of luck for us -- Frank.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Roz's 1st Half Total Game of the Year - Sunday
Handicapper: Roz Juarbe
League: MLB
Event: Cincinnati Reds vs Seattle Mariners on 06/20/2010 at 1:10PM
Condition: Over
Grade: Ungraded
Promotion: My eyes got really big when I saw this matchup on Sunday. A Cincinnati Reds team that is in the top 5 in just about every hitting category (Hits, Runs, Home Runs, RBIs) has just got held to one run on Friday and one run on Saturday to the Seattle Mariners. Ok, I'll give you Friday's game, that was against Cliff Lee who is having a great season. Saturday, well that one is a stretch. But Sunday, there is no way the Reds are held below six runs here. Likewise, I don't see the M's getting held down either.... therefore, I'm loving the OVER in this matchup. Ryan Rowland-Smith for the M's hasn't won a gamne yet in 11 starts (0-6) and has a lofty 6.63 ERA and sky high 1.78 WHIP. He's allowed as many walks as KO's (23) and opponents are hitting .332 against him this season. Now he faces one of the best hitting teams in baseball... Yikes!!! Aaron Harang isn't exactly been stellar either. He's 5-6 with a 5.44 ERA and 1.48 WHIP. He's coming off a terrible outing against the Dodgers where he allowed five earned runs in just 4 1/3 innings. Sit back, enjoy the show, this one is going OVER on Sunday.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Hot Shots from NC line
3 Under Red Sox - Dodgers

spook
06-20-2010, 11:56 AM
jeff benton sunday

0-1 yesterday MINUS 30 dimes OR Loss of $405 on the Giants..for one day he was on the plus side for profit, thats gone...overall, 62-66-3 for MINUS 20 dimes.

Sunday's Winners ... 20 DIME selection on the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES on the run line (-1½ runs) agaanst the Twins on Sunday. As always, run-line plays require listing both pitchers, so Roy Halladay (Philadelphia) and Carl Pavano Minnesota have to start this game or this play is VOID!

10 DIME selection on the the Rays-Marlins UNDER the total. The number for this one is a solid 7½ both offshore and in Vegas. As always, over/under plays requeire listing both pitchers. So Josh Johnson (Florida) and David Price (Tampa Bay) have to take the mound on Sunday or this play is VOID!

Phillies (-1½ runs)

Time for the real Roy Halladay to come back to the mound. Halladay got his butt whipped at Yankee Stadium on Tuesday, giving up six runs on eight hits – including three cheap home runs – an 8-3 loss. He’s now dropped back-to-back games (including a 2-0 home loss to Florida) and Philadelphia is just 2-5 in his last seven starts (even though Halladay gave up two runs or fewer in five of those seven games).

The reason the wins have been few and far between for Halladay lately? Check out the run “support” he’s gotten in his last seven outings: 3, 1, 3, 1, 3, 0 and 3. However, after a LONG offansive drought, the Phillies’ bats have finally woken up, as they scored 13 runs in their last two games at the Yankees on Wednesday and Thursday, then came home and pounded out a total of 19 runs against the Twins the last two days. Today, the Phils get to take their hacks against Carl Pavano, who’s lost his last three road starts by scores of 4-1, 11-2 and 3-0, giving up 13 runs (12 earned) in 19 innings (5.68 ERA).

Back to Halladay. He’s had just three subpar starts all season, giving up five runs in seven innings at San Francisco, six runs in 5 2/3 innings at Boston and then Tuesday’s outing against the Yankees. Well, he not only bounced back from his first two poor performances, he pitched complete-game gems (a three-hitter in a 10-0 home win over the Mets and the complete-game at Florida). If he stays true to form, the Twins are in deep trouble – especially when you consider what Halladay did against Minnesota when he was with the Blue Jays: 13 games, 11 starts, 8-1 record, 2.90 ERA, 0.99 WHIP, .226 batting-average-against.

Talk about dominant!

Meanwhile, Pavano has faced the Phillies 20 times in his career, going 5-7 with a 4.86 ERA, and the Phillies are batting .283 against the veteran right-hander. Even better, he’s pitched twice at Citizens Bank Park and given up 11 runs and 19 hits (three home runs) in 11 innings, as Philadelphia hit nearly .400 in those two games.

Finally, while the Phillies haven’t won much lately, when they have, it’s been convinecing, as their last six victories have been by multiple runs. In fact, 18 of their last 23 wins have covered the run line.

Rays-Marlins UNDER

Can Vegas set this total low enough? I doubt it, not with these two pitchers on the mound.

Florida’s Josh Johnson is 7-2 with a 1.86 ERA and he has been unbelievable over his last seven starts, allowing a grand total of four runs (three earned) in 49 innings (0.74 ERA), giving up just 32 hits and 10 walks while striking out 42 in those 49 innings. Johnson has been ridoculous at home, too, going 5-1 with a 1.48 ERA in nine starts. In 61 home innings, Johnson has allowed 58 combined hits and walks – and nary a home run! – with 74 strikeouts.

Now check out the final scores of Johnson’s last four starts: 1-0, 3-2, 2-0 and 3-2.

Meanwhile, David Price’s numbers aren’t quite as sick as Johnson’s, but about 98 percent of the pitchers in the big leagues would trade their stats for those of the Tampa lefty. Price is 10-2 with a 2.31 ERA, including 6-1 with a 2.66 ERA in seven road games. Only once this year has Price given up more than three earned runs; he’s yielded two earned or fewer nine times; and he’s gone at least six innings in 10 of his 13 outings. Over his last three starts, Price is 3-0 with a 1.42 ERA, and two of those wins came on the road.

Price’s only previous start against the Marlins came last year in Tampa Bay, and he surrendered just one run on two hits and five walks in 6 1/3 innings, rolling to a 5-2 victory. As for Johnson, he’s 1-0 with a 3.42 ERA in four career starts against the Rays, but never in those four outings was the big right-hander going as good as he is right now.

Throw in the fact that this is a day game after a night game in late June under the searing heat and humidity of South Beach – read: the hitters are going to be sapped – and I’ll be shocked if there are more than three runs scored in this game. Play it low

spook
06-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Greg Shaker | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 1:10 PM

triple-dime bet 908 FLA (-120) BetUS vs 907 TAM
Analysis: MLB: Tampa Bay Rays at Florida Marlins - Marlins (Price/Johnson)(Best Bet) -120 | Unit Value: 3
Game Date: 6/20/2010
Note: Let me first apologize for the short writeup as My Kids took me out on the town last night and we did it up right. That means pecking on this keyboard is not much fun. This game has been handicapped though and I do like it very much. My MLB Model has Florida winning just below the 60% Mark and there is reason to believe that we should win even at a higher rate than that. While both starters are very good, Price is slipping of late with effectiveness with more pitches per inning, and worse than has been K/BB Ratios. That is not happening with the Big Guy for the Marlins and as he continues to be very dominent on the mound. Florida will be in their Best Hitting Posture facing the lefty and the fact is, Price has not been able to go very many innings of late while Josh has. That gives us an advantage today I think especially sine the Weak Link for the home team is their Bullpen. The Rays however do have an Overworked Pen as they have been forced into a lot of wor due a Starting Staff that has an ERA Over 7 Runs the last 11 games. That is beginning to catch up with TB in a Big way and despite winning a close high scoring contest yesterday, they have won just twice in their last 6 games and just 3 of their last 9. The Rays Early Magic is not so magic now and facing the Best Thrower the Marlins have, and perhaps the best in the NL, on the road, is not a formula for success. This line has drifted down nicely for us and I would not be concerned about that being a negative as we have seen lot's of Rays money this year just about in every game played.

spook
06-20-2010, 11:58 AM
aseball Bambino
6-1 Run (86%)
Tue 1-0
Wed 1-0
Thu 0-1
Fri 2-0
Sat 2-0

Sunday Play: Cinncinati - Seattle OVER 8.5 Runs

spook
06-20-2010, 12:09 PM
BIG AL's 5* INTERLEAGUE BASEBALL GAME OF THE YEAR -- Sunday

At 1:10 pm, our Interleague Game of the Year is on the Florida Marlins over the Tampa Bay Rays.

spook
06-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Free Silver Key Pick for Sunday ML Baseball

Baltimore Arrieta -R +1.5 Runs, -150 over SAN DIEGO (4:05 et)

spook
SPORTS WAGERS

Los Angeles +1.48 over BOSTON

Hiroki Kuroda has been very sharp recently and is coming off back-to-back starts in which he did not allow a single run. He threw a seven-inning gem at home against the Cardinals and then threw a five-inning beauty in Cincinnati. In that last game in Cinci, Kuroda started the game and then there was a 2½-hour rain delay after the third inning, yet he still came back and was just as sharp. In his last two starts he’s struck out 14 while walking just three. Clay Buchholz has a 2.67 ERA and nine wins despite displaying pedestrian skills. His walk/SO ratio (34/58) is not strong and his strand rate is an unsustainable 80%. The mediocre 38%/23% quality start/average start here further illustrates that Buchholz has not been ace-caliber despite the appealing surface stats, which may be ripe for a correction. The Red Sox are hot but the Dodgers are still a quality team that can do a lot of damage against pitchers that aren’t sharp, especially right-handers. Play: Los Angeles +1.47 (Risking 2 units).

Minnesota +2.10 over PHILADLEPHIA

Despite Roy Halliday going, the Twins are too high a price here to pass up on. Halliday needs no introduction, as he’s been as good as any pitcher in the league over the past decade. However, he could be feeling fatigue in his arm due to a ton of innings, the heat and a ton of pitches that he throws each game. In three June starts, Halliday is 1-2 and has a BAA of .286. Halliday has thrown 441 pitches over his last four games and he also had a game recently in which he threw 132 pitches. His two games this season against AL clubs, he allowed six earned runs in both of them. San Fran, Pittsburgh, San Diego and Colorado all had 10 hits against him recently and frankly, he’s been way more hittable this year than in previous years and could get lit up again today by a strong offense that has seen him plenty of times. Carl Pavano is getting stronger with each passing month. His BAA in June is just .235. He also has pinpoint control as evidenced by 14 walks all year in 87.1 frames. And lastly, over the past 12 games, the Twins are batting a combined .292 while the Phillies are hitting 40 points lower at .252. Win or lose, the huge value is on the visitor. Play: Minnesota +2.10 (Risking 2 units).

Kansas City +1.69 over ATLANTA

Kyle Davis is not going to dazzle anyone and he could easily get lit up here. His skills have been spiraling out of control and he might even lose his spot in the rotation. Thing is, the Royals are 7-6 when he starts and he seems to always get a lot of run support. Also note the Braves are off on Monday and this is a day game after a night game and in this heat it will give Booby Cox an opportunity to rest a couple of players so that they’ll get two days off instead of one. Of bigger note, however, is that Kenshin Kawakami is winless (0-9) and that plays on one’s mind. The Braves are just 3-10 when he starts and the Royals are very capable of matching the Braves run for run. Kawakami’s numbers are below average right across the board. He’s very likely to give up four, five or six runs. Psychologically, he must feel like that first win is near impossible and if the Royals get to him early he instantly becomes more fragile than he already is. The tag here on Kawakami is simply ridiculous, as the Royals most certainly have a good chance to win. Play: Kansas City +1.69 (Risking 2 units).

Oakland +1.04 over ST. LOUIS

This isn’t Adam Wainwright or Chris Carpenter that the A’s will face. What we have here is the most overrated team in the majors with Jeff Suppan going laying a price, albeit a small one, against a quality pitcher in Trevor Cahill. The Brewers released Suppan and that’s equivalent to being the 11th man on the New Jersey Nets bench. In true Cardinal tradition, they picked up another pitcher off the scrap heap and are looking to work another miracle. It’s unlikely to happen with Suppan. Suppan last compiled an ERA under 4.50 in 2003. His BAA this season before being released was .372 and he also had a WHIP of 1.94. There is nothing to like about the Cardinals other than Albert Pujols and there’s less to like about Suppan. The Cardinals are 38-30 and they’ve had the easiest schedule in the league by far. Its recent string of opponents has been Seattle, Arizona, a sinking Reds squad, Milwaukee, the Cubbies, San Diego, Houston and Pittsburgh. They are never to be trusted when anyone not named Wainwright or Carpenter is going and you can triple that with Suppan going. We could give you all kinds of stats on Cahill but does it really matter? Any tag against Suppan and the Cards is one to seriously consider. Play: Oakland +1.04 (Risking 2 units).

Baltimore +1.50 over SAN DIEGO

The O’s are a complete dumpster fire but they’re still going to win about 40% of its remaining games and those wins have to come from somewhere. What I do know is the Jon Garland should never be –1.60 favorite over anyone because Garland can get lit up anytime by anyone. Current O’s hitters are batting .330 against Garland in 125 career AB’s with Nick Markakis batting .429 and Miguel Tejada batting .406. The bottom line is that Garland is very hittable and has been for years. The gap between Garland’s 3.07 ERA and 4.41 xERA is so large it is unsustainable. Jake Arrieta is not Stephen Strasburgh but in two starts covering 13 frames he’s only allowed seven hits. Those seven hits came against the Yanks and Giants and he’s certainly not taking a step up in class here. The O’s do not have much to look forward to but Arrieta has breathed some life into them when he takes the mound and in fact, they won both his starts thus far and at this price against Garland they absolutely have a chance to complete the trifecta. Play: Baltimore +1.50 (Risking 2 units).

spook
WIN OR LOSE SPORTS BETTING
PLAY OF THE DAY

Chicago WS

spook
06-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Benjamin lee Eckstein

Ben lee lost on Saturday with the Padres -$180/Orioles.

For Sunday "Mr Chalk" likes the Marlins -$130/Rays.

"Mr Chalk" is 43-33 -$700 for the 2010 MLB season.

Good luck

spook
06-20-2010, 12:20 PM
* NYY -1.50

HAD The Mariners yesterday!!!!!

spook
06-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Insider Angles

Aaron Harang has had a disappointing season for the Cincinnati Reds, but he had looked better lately before getting touched up in his last start, and he should appreciate facing the Seattle Mariners lineup here.

Harang is just 5-6 with a 5.44 ERA for the year, but he had allowed two runs or less in three straight starts before the Dodgers reached him for five runs in 4.1 innings on Tuesday. Still, we expect a nice bounce-back effort here vs. a Mariners team that is dead last in the American League in batting average (.240) and second to last in runs scored ahead of only the pathetic Baltimore Orioles attack.

Harang is a perfect four for four in Quality Starts in his career vs. Seattle, and he is facing a Mariners lineup that is batting a microscopic .205 vs. right-handed pitchers over the last 10 games, averaging a disgusting 2.20 runs per game overall in those contests.

Seattle counters with the winless Ryan Rowland-Smith, who is 0-6 personally with the Mariners as a team going just 2-9 in his 11 starts. Then again, that is to be expected when you post a 6.63 ERA and 1.78 WHIP overall, as Rowland-Smith has. Worst of all, his already ugly WHIP actually rises to 1.91 over the last three starts, and it is very difficult to pitch in the Major Leagues when you are almost always pitching with two men on base.

We suggest you get on the Reds listing these pitchers as soon as possible, as this line seems to already be on the rise. However, you can still get Cincinnati at -125 at BetJamaica.

MLB Sunday Pick: Reds -125

spook
06-20-2010, 12:24 PM
hey guys i just posted a big play for me today
you should check it out i'am on fire!!!
viewforum.php?f=6 (http://www.investwithsports.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6)
here are the links!!!

spook
06-20-2010, 12:31 PM
TheSportsCapper Baseball

Play Atlanta (-175) over Kansas City (TOP MLB PLAY)

Play Colorado (-150) over Milwaukee (BONUS MLB PLAY)

spook
06-20-2010, 12:31 PM
2-Minute Warning
Sunday's Play Vegas Wise Guys

Phillies - 1 1/2 Runs

Joel Tyson
Sunday's Selection .... For Sunday, 30 Dime Interleague Under of the Year goes out on Tampa Bay-Florida to hold UNDER the totcl.

Michael Cannon
Sunday's Plays...
25 Dime Winner on the OAKLAND A's over the St. Louis Cardinals with Trevor Cahill and Jeff Suppan as the listed pitchers.

if anybody has A redd or C Jordan, much appreciated. i will chip in for the whowillcover.com 1 day pass if anyone interested, it has all these guys plus al demarco's pick. thanks

spook
06-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Michael Cannon
Sunday's Plays...
25 Dime Winner on the OAKLAND A's over the St. Louis Cardinals with Trevor Cahill and Jeff Suppan as the listed pitchers.

spook
06-20-2010, 12:32 PM
A REDD 75 dimes

under padres

pd for by me

spook
06-20-2010, 12:33 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

4 units UNDER 7.5 TB Rays
4 units Cleveland Indians
4 units Cincinnati Reds

spook
06-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Frank patron

10000 unit interleague winner

florida marlins +130 (johnson)

spook
06-20-2010, 12:34 PM
B&S PICKS

1 DIME Brewers over 10
1 DIME tampa ml
1 DIME phils ml
1 DIME cubs ml
1 DIME redsox ml
1 DIME Toronto ml

spook
06-20-2010, 12:34 PM
NSA
20 RED SOX-160
20 Y'S-170
20 ANGELS+120

spook
06-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Teddy Covers 6/20

Mets/Yanks over 8.5 & A's

spook
06-20-2010, 12:45 PM
picktherightbet:

Dbacks/Tigers Over 9.5
White Sox -115
Texas -162
Oakland -105

spook
06-20-2010, 12:55 PM
PHIL MAXWELL

TOP PLAY
TORONTO UNDER 7.5
marcum -vs sanchez

spook
06-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Al Demarco -

PHI -1.5 over MIN
15 Dime Mismatch of the Year

TOR over SF
5 Dime Bonus

Cheap Chalk of the Day

spook
06-20-2010, 12:56 PM
The SportsBoss, 15-9 Execetive Club for season +big cause of taking lots of dogs
Today on Rays, Phillies -1.5 and Giants
Plays today are his new model that is hitting 65 percent plus on the season apparently.

spook
06-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Gambler World

Today's TIP OF THE DAY:

Date: 6.20.10 at 3:05PM
Game: Milwaukee Brewers vs. Colorado Rockies

Current Line: Colorado ( -155)

Over/Under: 9.5

Play On: Colorado ( -155)

Inside the Board Room:
Randy Wolf will be the starting pitcher for the Brewers on this day. Lefthander Wolf is 5-6 this season with a 5.08 ERA. The Rockies will counter Wolf with Aaron Cook. Righthander Cook has a 5.16 ERA to go along with a 2-4 record this season. Seth Smith hit a two-run homer and the Rockies scored six runs late in the game to defeat the Brewers 8-7 on Saturday. The Rockies won that game as a -110 pick?em, while the 15 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (8.5)
Take the Rockies for the win tonight!

spook
Chuck O'Brien SUNDAY'S WINNERS ...

40 Dime release on the L.A. Angels over the Chicago Cubs in interlelgue action. As I publish Sunday’s plays, the Angels are about a +110 underadog in this contest. NOTE: Specofy only Joe Saunders as the Angels’ starting pitcher.

Angels

BREAKDOWN: Absolutely I’ll take the plus money with the Angels, who are gunning for a three-game sweep at Wrigley Field, and the reasons are plenty. First and forlmost is the pitching matchup favors the Halos in a big way. Los Angeles lefty Joe Saunders is just 5-7 with a 4.70 ERA, but that’s very misleading because he’s been WAY better on the road this season (4-1, 2.45 ERA in six starts) than he has been at home (1-6, 6.75 ERA in eight starts). Take out his one road loss – a 17-8 blowout at Fenway Park, as he gave up seven runs in four innings – and Saunders has surrenadered just four earned runs in five other road games covering 36 1/3 innings. That’s a 0.99 ERA. … Today, Saunders opposes Carlos Zambrano, who has been a complete mess since Opening Day (when he allowed eight runs in 1 1/3 innings at Atlanta). He’s 2-5 with a 5.66 ERA overall, and the opposition is batting .292 against him. Since returning to the starting rotation at the beginning of June, Zambrano has allowed 11 runs (eight earned) in 15 1/3 innings, and the Cubs have lost two of the three games (including Tuesday’s 9-5 home loss to mediocre Oakland). And in Zambrano’s seven starts this year, Chicago is just 2-5.

If the pitching advaotage is not enough to jump on the Halos, these figures should be: The Angels have won 16 of 21 overall (including the first two games of this series), five straight on the road, 10 straight as an underdog, 11 of 12 as a road underdog, 47 of 67 against the National League and 22 of 28 in interleague road games. Meanwhile, the Cubs have now dipped below .500 at Wrigley Field, and they’ve lost 12 of 18 overall.

spook
Wunderdog

Game: New York Mets at New York Yankees (1:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: Game Total UNDER 8.5 -115

This is a great primetime matchup for a pair of New York rivals. Johan Santana faces C.C. Sabathia. These are two pitchers both capable of putting up 0s deep into the game. Both of these teams are strong when you get to the back of the pen, avoiding the weak underbelly of the bullpen. The Mets are 7-0 to the UNDER in their last seven on the road vs. a team with a winning percentage greater than .600. The Yankees are 8-1 to the UNDER behind Sabathia at home vs. a winning team. The UNDER gets the call.

spook
06-20-2010, 12:58 PM
Fantasy Sports Gametime

Fantasy Sports Gametime 2009 OVERALL HANDICAPPING CHAMPION

Sunday Baseball 100* Play San Diego (-155) over BaltimoreGame starts at 4:00 PM EST Baltimore has lost 6 of the last 8 games and they have also lost 28 of the last 35 road games as an underdog of +100 or higher. Baltimore has lost 15 of the last 18 road games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs and they have also lost 75 of the last 109 day games.

50* Play Philadelphia (-185) over MinnesotaGame starts at 1:30 PM EST Philadelphia has won 5 of the last 7 games and they have also won 30 of the last 42 home games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs. Roy Halladay is 8-1 vs. Minnesota over his career with an ERA of 2.73 and he has an ERA of 2.36 in all games this season.

Sunday World Cup Soccer

50* Play Italy (-1.5 goals) over New Zealand

50* Play Ivory Coast (.5 goals) over Brazil

spook
OutLaw Sports Advisors

$100 dollar play - Cleveland Indians
$100 dollar play - San Francisco Giants 1st 5 innings
$100 dollar play - Baltimore Orioles 1st 5 innings
$100 dollar play - Cincinnati Reds
$300 dollar play - Texas Rangers

spook
Indian Cowboy
WNBA 4 unit: under 184 conn sun vs. pho mercury

spook
06-20-2010, 01:07 PM
DAVE COKIN

Matchup: Oakland at St Louis
Time: 2:15 PM EDT (Sun)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) CAHILL, T vs. (R) SUPPAN, J

Play: Oakland (ML +107)

Jeff Suppan had a mildly successful outing in his return to St. Louis, but I refuse to believe there's anything of substance left in the veteran righty. The A's have not been good lately, and have dropped four in a row heading into this series finale. But I really like what I'm seeing from Trevor Cahill. He came up short in his rookie campaign as his curve just wouldn't work, reducing him to basically a two-pitch starter. Now he's commanding all three of his best pitches and his status as a high-level prospect has gone back up. Cahill is the best starter on this staff right now and I like his chances of helping the A's salvage the finale of the series. Take the available dog odds with Oakland.

Matchup: L.A. Angels at Chi. Cubs
Time: 2:20 PM EDT (Sun)
Listed pitchers must go: (L) SAUNDERS, J vs. (R) ZAMBRANO, C

Play: L.A. Angels (ML +122)

Joe Saunders has been a money machine on the road for the Angels again this year. He's 4-1 in away games with a stellar 2.45 ERA, and it's not a fluke. Saunders is now an amazing 29-11 career in road games. The Halos lefty is also a day game stud racking up a lifetime 15-6 ledger under the sun. I'm basically on Saunders automatically as a road dog, so this one is house money for me. So is going against Cubs righty Carlos Zambrano. I'll admit that he's getting closer to what the Cubs are hoping to see from the Z-Man, but until he breaks through and wins something, taking any plus price against him is something I will continue to do. The Angels fit as a road dog trying for the sweep as well, so loots of good variables to support this selection. Take the price with LAA.

spook
06-20-2010, 01:08 PM
KEN JONES
Brewers at Rockies
Pick: Brewers +140

The Milwaukee Brewers call on their left hand hurler Randy Wolf who had a bounce back win in his last start versus a tough Angel lineup after getting rocked in his last two starts really showing his confidence. In the last start he just surrendered two runs on three hits in seven solid innings of work. Colorado’s Aaron Cook has allowed fifteen runs in his last twenty six frames. Play: Milwaukee

spook
06-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Ultra Sports 6/20; 17-8-1 run

kansas city / atlanta over 9.5 -115

spook
06-20-2010, 01:09 PM
MY Sports Winner(phone)

Atlanta over
st louis
florida marlins

spook
06-20-2010, 01:10 PM
MVPLocks 6/20

Rays/Marlins under 7.5 (lock of the day)
NYM/NYY under 8.5 +105
Cle/Pit over 9
Bal/SD under 7

spook
06-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Ferringo MLB 06-20-10

Take Over 8.0 Minnesota at Philadelphia (1:30 p.m., Sunday, June 20)

Take Under 9.0 Cleveland at Pittsburgh (1:30 p.m., Sunday, June 20)

Take Under 7.0 Baltimore at San Diego (4 p.m., Sunday, June 20)

Take Under 9.5 L.A. Dodgers at Boston (8 p.m., Sunday, June 20)
Points Awarded:

spook
06-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Tom Law longball sports

2* Detroit run line
2* atlanta over
2* dodgers

spook
06-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Roz Juarbe

1st Half Total Game of the Year

Reds / Mariners Over

My eyes got really big when I saw this matchup on Sunday. A Cincinnati Reds team that is in the top 5 in just about every hitting category (Hits, Runs, Home Runs, RBIs) has just got held to one run on Friday and one run on Saturday to the Seattle Mariners. Ok, I'll give you Friday's game, that was against Cliff Lee who is having a great season. Saturday, well that one is a stretch. But Sunday, there is no way the Reds are held below six runs here. Likewise, I don't see the M's getting held down either.... therefore, I'm loving the OVER in this matchup. Ryan Rowland-Smith for the M's hasn't won a gamne yet in 11 starts (0-6) and has a lofty 6.63 ERA and sky high 1.78 WHIP. He's allowed as many walks as KO's (23) and opponents are hitting .332 against him this season. Now he faces one of the best hitting teams in baseball... Yikes!!! Aaron Harang isn't exactly been stellar either. He's 5-6 with a 5.44 ERA and 1.48 WHIP. He's coming off a terrible outing against the Dodgers where he allowed five earned runs in just 4 1/3 innings. Sit back, enjoy the show, this one is going OVER on Sunday.

spook
06-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Mike Hook MMA & GOLF Plays 06/20

PGA Tour - US Open 2010 - Pebble Beach Golf Links,California -
June 20th@ 4:15 pm - Final Round 2Balls

JUSTIN LEONARD EVEN Brandt Snedeker

MMA out within the hour

spook
06-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Lineback
reds!!

spook
06-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Montgomery Burns 06/20/10

Chc (-130)

spook
06-20-2010, 01:34 PM

*** LOCKED & LOADED ***

ALL 2% bets at work no time
AZ/DET O9.5
White Sox ML-115
Texas ML-162
Oakland ML-105
UNDER 7.5 TB Rays
Cleveland Indians
Cincinnati Reds
Mets/NYY over 8.5

spook
06-20-2010, 02:09 PM
chris jordan col rockies

spook
06-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Marco D'Angelo | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 2:15 PM

double-dime bet 922 STL (-105) Bodog vs 921 OAK
Analysis:
PLAY: ST LOUIS
RATING: DOUBLE DIME PLAY

I'm Betting 2 Units today on ST LOUIS. Expect Suppan to be even better in second start back as he should handle the slumping A's who have lost 7 of last 8.

TAKE ST LOUIS as MARCO'S INTERLEAGUE MISMATCH GOW

Marco Rate*d this Play a 2 Units on his Executive Late Phone Service

Marco D'Angelo | MLB Money Line Sun, 06/20/10 - 2:20 PM

dime bet 924 CHC (-130) Bodog vs 923 ANA
Analysis:

PLAY: CHICAGO CUBS
RATING: SINGLE DIME PLAY

I am betting 1 unit on the Cubs here who should bounce bace with Zambrano* on the mound.

Take CHICAGO CUBS

Marco Rated this Play a 1 Unit Play on his Executive Late Phone Service

spook
06-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Mike Lineback 6/20

Phillies RL +105

Twins/Phillies Over 8

Cardinals ML

spook
06-20-2010, 04:00 PM
SEABASS

50 Tampa
50 LAA
50 Wash Under
100 Oakland

200 Steam Dodgers

300 Texas Under

If Texas Under hits Dodgers turn into 300

spook
06-20-2010, 04:01 PM
LARRY NESS

10* PERFECT STORM (62% s/2009)
My 10* PERFECT STORM is on the Cin Reds at 4:10 ET.

The Reds own the NL's highest team batting average (.276), are averaging 4.88 RPG and also lead the NL with 83 HRs. However, they have been held to one run in each of the first two games of their three-gamne series in Seattle by Cliff Lee and Felix Hernandez, who have pitched the first back-to-back complete games for the Mariners since 1996. While Cincy's ego may be bruised, the more important issue is that with the Cards winning twice over the A's these last two days, the Reds have fallen out of first place in the NL Central. They are hoping that Aaron Harang can get them back on track vs a Seattle team which has now beaten them in SEVEN of eight all-time IL meetings. Harang won 16 games in back-to-back seasons in 2006 and '07, as the Reds went 24-10 in his starts in 2007, giving him MLB's best moneyline mark that year (plus-$1,347). However, he's not come close to matching those performances the last few years, going 6-17 with a 4.78 ERA in 2008 (Reds were 12-17), 6-14 with a 4.21 ERA in 2009 (Reds were 11-15) and 5-6 with a 5.44 ERA this season (Reds are 5-9). He pitched poorly this past Sunday in a 12-0 loss to the Dodgers (4.1 IP / 7 hits / 5 ERs) but entered that game 3-0 in his previous four starts (3.33 ERA). He should have much more luck here vs a Seattle team which is batting just .241 (27th in MLB) and scoring almost 1 1/2 runs less per game than the Reds, at 3.44 per contest. More good news comes Cincinnati's way in that Seattle will send lefty Rowland-Smith to the mound. The Mariners dropped him from the rotation back in mid-May but with an injury to Doug Fister, he's back in. Cutting "straight to the chase," he's allowed a whopping 76 hits in 55.2 innings and owns an awful 23-23 KW ratio. It's NO surprise he's 0-6 with a 6.63 ERA in 14 appearances this year, including 11 starts (Mariners are 2-9 and minus-$710 in those starts). It's also not good news for Seattle fans that the Mariners are just 6-16 in day games in 2010. Reds avoid the sweep here.

spook
06-20-2010, 04:10 PM
VEGAS RUNNER

1* NASCAR* MORNING MOVES* BEST BETS*Jaun Pablo Montoya,+1200 ML
1* NASCAR* MORNING MOVES* BEST BETS* Tony Stewart, +700 ML
2* MLB* LATE STEAM* Chicago Cubs , -130 ML
2* MLB* LATE STEAM* Texas Rangers , Under 8
2* MLB* MORNING MOVES* TRUE STEAM* Chicago White Sox , -115 ML
3* MLB* PRIMETIME GAME OF THE WEEK* Boston Red Sox , -155 ML
LINE PREDICTION* MLB* MORNING MOVES* Texas Rangers , -160 ML