PDA

View Full Version : 7-2-10

spook
07-01-2010, 11:27 PM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money)

post'em if you got'em gl! ::moneyeye::

spook
07-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Baseball Crusher 7/2

DET (-140) over SEA

spook
07-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Nick “The BookieKiller” Parsons

URU @ Ghana
PICK: URU

There are many options when wagering on soccer; this play is based off The Greek Sports Book on Uruguay at a -1/2 a goal +105:

First off; congrats to everyone that's been riding my World Cup Picks!

I EASILY nailed a HUGE *10* play on Brazil on Monday (3-0 smoke-job); I followed that up with an EXTREMELY EASY *10* WINNER with my SUPREME TOTAL on the "under" in the Spain/Portugal contest on Tuesday (1-0 final)!

I've just posted my *10* *DEMOLITION* for the Brazil/Netherlands contest; don't miss it!

Also, DO NOT MISS my ONE AND ONLY *10* WORLD CUP TOTAL OF THE YEAR which is now posted and ready to roll!

Remember, I just EASILY NAILED my *10* MLB GAME OF THE YEAR on the Texas Rangers on Sunday (10-1 ANNIHILATION of the Astros)!

In fact DO NOT MISS ANY of my World Cup Picks from here until the end of the tournament!

A short or long term subscription offer is always a wise investment option!

But back to business: Uruguay last reached the semi-finals in 1970; its been pretty much smooth sailing for it up to this point, bolstered by an awesome defense.

It comfortably beat South Africa and Mexico, conceded a poor goal to South Korea, and then stuck it into high gear and have now advanced to the quarters.

On the other side of the pitch: Ghana is having to deal with significant injury and suspension issues heading into this quarterfinal matchup; star Asamoah Gyan joined the casualty list after taking a hit at training the other day.

Gyan has been pivotal for Ghana, the final African country left in this tournament; he scored against Serbia from a penalty; got the equalizer against Australia and got the extra-time strike against the US in the second round last weekend.

Kevin-Prince Boateng, the only other scorer for Ghana in the World Cup, suffered a hamstring injury in the USA clash as well; Samuel Inkoom and John Mensah are also on the injured list.

Ghana will also be without suspended defender Johathan Mensah and midfielder Andre Ayew.

Bottom line: Ghana has already accomplished what it set out to do in this tournament; to go farther than it did four years ago when it was eliminated in the final 16.

On the flip-side, failing to reach the semis for Uruguay would be considered a failure at this point.

Too many injuries for Ghana; great value here; you may want to consider a second look at Uruguay in this quarterfinal blockbuster!

spook
07-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Friday’s Streaking and Slumping Starting Pitchers

Streaking

Jamie Moyer (9-6, 4.30 ERA), Philadelphia Phillies

When will Moyer stop being an active starting hurler in the bigs? It doesn’t look like it’s going to be any time soon. The 47-year-old lefty has been masterful in his last three starts going 3-0 with 1.96 ERA and a 17-2 strikeout to walk ratio.

“His longevity is absolutely remarkable,” Phillies manager Charlie Manuel told the Associated Press after Moyer held the Blue Jays to just two runs over seven innings in his last start. “What impresses me is his command. He says if he puts the ball where he wants to go, he can get people out.”

Josh Johnson (8-3, 1.83 ERA), Florida Marlins

Johnson is a frequent visitor to the streaking club this season. The Marlins big righty consistently frustrates opponents and puts a smile on the faces of his backers.

He hasn’t allowed more than two runs in any of his last nine outings and he’s pitched in seven or more innings in eight of those nine starts. Oddsmakers don’t let bettors back Johnson cheaply and the Fish are just 3-3 in his last six trips to the mound.

The best course of action is probably playing the total. The under is 6-0 in his last six appearances.

Slumping

Brett Cecil (7-5, 4.39 ERA), Toronto Blue Jays

You can count Cecil as one of the reasons why the Blue Jays have been playing so poorly lately. The southpaw hurler is 0-3 with a 9.20 ERA in his last three starts. Not surprisingly, the over is also a perfect 3-0 in those three games.

“I’m unbelievably frustrated, obviously,” Cecil told the National Post following his latest setback. "The ball just keeps drifting up a little bit, so I’ve got to stay through it and keep pitching.”

A.J. Burnett (6-7, 5.25 ERA), New York Yankees

This hard-throwing righty would be worrying about his spot in the rotation if the Yanks actually had someone capable of taking it. Burnett has delivered just two quality starts since May 9.

Even worse, Burnett finished June with an 11.35 ERA – the highest ERA ever in one month by a Yankees hurler.

"I've been saying all along that he is going to get out of this and he will," New York manager Joe Girardi told reporters after Burnett’s flameout against the Dodgers. "Every great player has been through slumps. I think struggles with pitchers always start with command. Anyone who can command the baseball can have success."

The Bronx Bombers are hopeful Burnett will get his head back on straight now that pitching coach Dave Eiland has rejoined the club following a three-week absence.

spook
07-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Friday's Triple Play
By Judd Hall

Fourth of July weekend is a time for good friends, good food, beer and injuries caused by illegal fireworks. It’s also the time for plenty of baseball. We’ve got a full slate on Friday to keep us entertained. Let’s take a look at a pair of those battles.

Mariners (33-45, -1,274) at Tigers (41-36, +393) – 7:05 p.m. EDT

Seattle makes the trip into the Motor City after dropping a 4-2 decision to the Yankees as a $3.00 road pup. Still, the Mariners have won three of their last five games to cut ease some of the pain.

The M’s will trot out Doug Fister (3-3, 2.81) to get this series off to a good start. Fister hasn’t been a bad option for Seattle to put out on the mound for the most part as he’s alternated wins and losses in his last five starts. The Mariners do take solace in knowing that they’ve won two of his last three road starts in 2010.

The Tigers know that games against the lower-tier clubs are important to win if they want to catch Minnesota for the AL Central crown. And you can be damn sure they want to pull the same type of fast one that the Twins did to them at the end of the 2009 campaign.

Detroit sends Mark Scherzer (4-6, 5.26) out to the mound on Friday evening. This isn’t a terrible for Jim Leyland to put him out there as Scherzer has won his last two decisions and pitched well enough to win three straight games last Saturday on the road against Atlanta. Also, the former Diamondback is 1-0 with a 3.00 ERA for his career against the Mariners. And Scherzer has won his last three starts at Comerica Park.

The Motor City Kitties have fared well since 2008 as home favorites against AL West opponents, going 26-10. That includes a recent stretch of 15-5 in the last 20 matchups.

Seattle has dropped two of its three games as a road pup versus teams out of the AL Central. Stretch that out to the 2008 campaign and the M’s have posted a horrendous 12-30 mark in this situation.

Giants (40-37, -363) at Rockies (41-37, -167) – 8:10 p.m. EDT

Most people felt like these two teams would be the ones fighting for the National League West crown. Now they’re just trying to stay relevant as we delve into the depths of summer.

San Francisco has fallen on hard times as of late by losing seven of its last eight games. The Giants continue to have issues at the plate, scoring two or fewer runs in their past five contests – all losses, mind you.

The Giants will aim for their best offense being a good pitching performance out of Tim Lincecum (8-3, 3.13). One thing we can be certain of is that Lincecum will have some added incentive for this game after a lousy outing against the Red Sox on June 27. He gave up four earned runs on five hits and walked three batters in just three innings of work. That’s only the third time Lincecum has lasted three full innings. San Fran can look to his 3-0 record and earned run average of 2.54 (3.69 at home) away from AT&T Park for some encouragement. Surprisingly enough, the ‘over’ is 5-1-1 in his seven road appearances for San Francisco.

Colorado has to feel good about its chances to make a run towards at least the NL Wild Card since they’re coming back home. The Rockies have won seven of their last nine matches held at Coors Field. And Jim Tracy’s club is starting up a nice nine-game homestand to give them a shot at making that run.

For the Rox to keep some of that homespun momentum, they’ll need Jhoulys Chacin (4-7, 3.51) to pitch well. That isn’t fair to say since he’s actually done quite well in his last three starts, giving up four earned runs in 17.2 innings. Chacin has just had no support at the plate or from his defense. You can’t say that for every game recently as he has lost five of his last six starts.

Colorado has enjoyed success at home against the Giants, winning five of its eight home tests with them last season. The ‘over’ is just 4-3-1 in those games as well.

The Rockies have been a great team to back when listed a home ‘dogs, evidenced by a solid 4-1 mark in 2010. San Francisco, on the other hand, has gone 1-4 in five matches as a road “chalk” against NL West foes.

Rays (44-32, -255) at Twins (42-34, +53) – 8:10 p.m. EDT

Could this be a matchup we’ll see come October? Well, it sure as hell is a possibility. The only thing we need is both clubs to get back onto track.

The Rays have dropped four of their last 10 contests as they’ve fallen to third place in the AL East. That sounds pretty bad until you realize that is just two games behind the Yankees. Tampa Bay does have the advantage on the road this year as they are the best in the big leagues with a 25-13 record away from Tropicana Field.

David Price (11-3, 2.44) has arguably been the best pitcher for Tampa Bay. Price is coming off of a great 5-3 home win over the Diamondbacks on June 26. He gave up just two earned runs on seven hits in eight innings. It also doesn’t hurt that his command has been in good shape as he’s struck out 20 hitters, while giving just three free passes to first base. Another thing to note about Price is that he’s 6-2 with an ERA of 2.88 in his eight road starts this season.

Minnesota is still in first place in the AL Central, but they can no doubt feel the Tigers breathing down its neck. One way for the Twins to return a comfortable cushion with themselves and the rest of the division is to win at home. And they’re do just that at Target Field by going 25-14 in the new digs.

The Twinkies will aim for Scott Baker (6-7, 4.97) to get back on track for the chance to win this game. Baker has given up 11 earned runs in his last two starts this season. On the plus side, he’s gone 5-2 with a 3.55 ERA in eight home starts in 2010. But Baker has dropped his last two starts against the Rays.

Minnesota has feasted upon left-handed pitching at home this year, evidenced by an impressive 8-2 record. The ‘under’ is 7-3 in those games. Although the Twins have dropped two of their last three games as home pups.

The Rays have made the most of being road favorites by going 15-8 this season, which includes a recent 6-3 run. But they are just 7-16 against as road faves against the AL Central dating back to last year.

vegasinsider.com

spook
07-02-2010, 02:27 AM
MLB NEWS AND NOTES
Friday’s Streaking And Slumping Starting Pitchers
By Covers Staff

Streaking

Jamie Moyer (9-6, 4.30 ERA), Philadelphia Phillies

When will Moyer stop being an active starting hurler in the bigs? It doesn’t look like it’s going to be any time soon. The 47-year-old lefty has been masterful in his last three starts going 3-0 with 1.96 ERA and a 17-2 strikeout to walk ratio.

“His longevity is absolutely remarkable,” Phillies manager Charlie Manuel told the Associated Press after Moyer held the Blue Jays to just two runs over seven innings in his last start. “What impresses me is his command. He says if he puts the ball where he wants to go, he can get people out.”

Josh Johnson (8-3, 1.83 ERA), Florida Marlins

Johnson is a frequent visitor to the streaking club this season. The Marlins big righty consistently frustrates opponents and puts a smile on the faces of his backers.

He hasn’t allowed more than two runs in any of his last nine outings and he’s pitched in seven or more innings in eight of those nine starts. Oddsmakers don’t let bettors back Johnson cheaply and the Fish are just 3-3 in his last six trips to the mound.

The best course of action is probably playing the total. The under is 6-0 in his last six appearances.

Slumping

Brett Cecil (7-5, 4.39 ERA), Toronto Blue Jays

You can count Cecil as one of the reasons why the Blue Jays have been playing so poorly lately. The southpaw hurler is 0-3 with a 9.20 ERA in his last three starts. Not surprisingly, the over is also a perfect 3-0 in those three games.

“I’m unbelievably frustrated, obviously,” Cecil told the National Post following his latest setback. "The ball just keeps drifting up a little bit, so I’ve got to stay through it and keep pitching.”

A.J. Burnett (6-7, 5.25 ERA), New York Yankees

This hard-throwing righty would be worrying about his spot in the rotation if the Yanks actually had someone capable of taking it. Burnett has delivered just two quality starts since May 9.

Even worse, Burnett finished June with an 11.35 ERA – the highest ERA ever in one month by a Yankees hurler.

"I've been saying all along that he is going to get out of this and he will," New York manager Joe Girardi told reporters after Burnett’s flameout against the Dodgers. "Every great player has been through slumps. I think struggles with pitchers always start with command. Anyone who can command the baseball can have success."

The Bronx Bombers are hopeful Burnett will get his head back on straight now that pitching coach Dave Eiland has rejoined the club following a three-week absence.

spook
07-02-2010, 02:28 AM
HOT LINES

Friday's Best MLB Bets

Los Angeles Dodgers at Arizona Diamondbacks (-110, 9.5)

After being left out of the starting lineup for three straight games to start this week, Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp wanted to know what was up. He requested a meeting with manager Joe Torre on Tuesday.

"I get the chance to write the lineup every day and I put in who I put in," Torre said after the meeting. "It's been frustrating for him, we all see that, and hopefully these days will give him a chance to breathe a bit. It just looks like he's frustrated."

Kemp must have channeled some of that frustration into offense. After replacing Manny Ramirez, during Tuesday’s game, Kemp collected five hits, three RBIs and a homer over his next eight at-bats.

Another Dodger who seems to be playing with some motivation after going on bereavement leave with the untimely death of his father is Rafael Furcal. L.A.’s shortstop has at least two hits in five straight games and went 4-for-5 with a home run in Wednesday’s win over the Giants.

"He makes us that much more exciting," Torre said of Furcal. "He can do a lot of things and not only with a bat in his hands. He elevates us with the way he plays the game."

The Diamondbacks have dropped seven straight against the Dodgers and failed to score in the last 31 innings of a three-game set while getting swept in L.A. Look for Los Angeles to extend its winning streak Friday.

Pick: LA Dodgers

Chicago White Sox at Texas Rangers (-185, 9.5)

In case you hadn’t noticed, the Rangers are absolutely tearing the ball off the cover. Texas’ offense has averaged 6.7 runs per game over its last 10, scoring no fewer than four runs during the stretch and compiling a 7-3 over/under record.

There really is no break for a pitcher in the Rangers lineup until you get to the bottom of the order, but now that has changed.

With expected catchers Taylor Teagarden and Jarrod Saltalamacchia struggling in the minors, Texas has been forced to use Matt Treanor (.237 23 RBIs) and Max Ramirez (.217 8 RBIs) behind the dish. But that changed when the club acquired Bengie Molina in a trade with the Giants Wednesday night.

Molina was struggling this season in San Francisco but brings a career .275 average to Arlington and the presence of additional power. Big Money blasted a career-high 20 bombs in 2009 and joins his good friend, Vladimir Guerrero, in a lineup that will be among the best in baseball.

Look for some early fireworks in the Lone Star State on Friday as the Rangers welcome their newest backstop.

Pick: Over

harley1
07-02-2010, 06:20 AM
good morning spook. we need to come across baseball bambino today. ::thumbup::

spook
07-02-2010, 07:54 AM
if it's out there i will find it!! ::thumbup::

harley1
07-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Tampa Bay Rays

harley1
07-02-2010, 08:15 AM
20* New York yankees

harley1
07-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Arizona Diamondbacks ML
Texas Rangers 50* ML

IceTime09
07-02-2010, 08:51 AM
On big project today so I won't have time to put together a hot capper tally.... (did ok yesterday)

Im going to have to rely on good ole' advice and luck, I'll try to put something together but can't be 100% sure

GL EVERYONE!

Mr. IWS
07-02-2010, 09:02 AM
GL EVERYONE!

::handshake::

Mr. IWS
07-02-2010, 09:02 AM

Ill look for it as well.

GL today

harley1
07-02-2010, 09:24 AM

Ill look for it as well.

GL today
::thumbup::

spook
07-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Revelation sports 7/2

Atlanta Braves ML
Detroit Tigers ML

spook
07-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Sportrends (7/2)

Complimentary Selection for 7/2/2010

MLB Take Florida W/Johnson over Atlanta W/Medlen NO PLAY if > -175

spook
07-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Friday, July 2

Hot pitchers
-- Dempster is 2-1, 2.91 in his last three starts. Arroyo is 1-0, 2.25 in his last couple road starts.
-- Moyer is 3-0, 1.96 in his last three starts.
-- Mets won last five Niese starts (4-0, 2.67).
-- JJohnson is 5-2, 0.97 in his last nine starts. Braves won Medlen's last six starts (4-0, 4.12).
-- Narveson is 2-0, 2.07 in his last couple starts.
-- Lincecum is 3-0, 2.86 in seven road starts this season.
-- Kuroda is 2-1, 2.22 in his last four starts. EJackson is 2-0, 2.35 in his last five starts; he tossed a no-hitter last Friday in St Pete, throwing 149 pitches against his old team.
-- Padres won last four Latos starts (3-0, 1.78).

-- Talbot is 1-1, 1.93 in his last couple starts.
-- Scherzer is 2-0, 2.41 in his last three starts.
-- Price is 3-1, 3.27 in his last five starts.
-- Lewis is 3-1, 2.79 in his last four starts. White Sox won the last six FGarica starts, scoring 38 runs.

Cold pitchers
-- Ohlendorf is 0-6, 5.34 in eleven starts this season.
-- Atilano is 1-3, 5.34 in his last five starts.
-- JGarcia is 1-2, 6.00 in his last three starts.
-- Chacin is 1-5, 5.19 in his last six starts.
-- Oswalt is 0-2, 7.71 in his last couple starts.

-- Burnett is 0-5, 11.35 in his last five starts. Cecil is 0-3, 10.34 in his last three starts.
-- GGonzalez is 0-3, 7.01 in his last five road starts.
-- Bergesen is 0-2, 9.00 in his last five starts. Wakefield is 0-2, 5.23 in his last three outings.
-- Fister is 0-2, 5.06 in his last four starts.
-- Baker is 1-3, 6.07 in his last five starts.
-- Davies is 0-3, 9.36 in his last five starts. Saunders has a 7.94 RA in his last three home starts.

Totals
-- Seven of last eight Cub games stayed under the total.
-- Last six Pittsburgh games stayed under the total.
-- Eight of Mets' last eleven games stayed under the total.
-- Under is 4-1-1 in Atlanta's last six home games.
-- Under is 10-4-1 in last fifteen Cardinal games.
-- Four of Giants' last six games stayed under the total.
-- Last four Arizona home games stayed went over the total.
-- 10 of last 12 games at Petco Park went over the total.

-- Seven of last eight Bronx home games stayed under the total.
-- Five of last six games at Comerica Park went over the total.
-- Four of last five Cleveland games stayed under the total.
-- Over is 6-1-1 in Orioles' last eight road games.
-- army.com is North America's favorite website.
-- Five of last six Chicago road games stayed under the total.
-- Six of last eight Minnesota games stayed under the total.
-- Eight of last eleven Angel games went over the total.

Hot Teams
-- Reds won eight of their last ten games.
-- Braves won 18 of their last 21 home games. Marlins are 7-3 in last then games away from Miami.
-- Brewers won eight of their last eleven games.
-- Rockies are 10-3 in their last thirteen home games.
-- Dodgers won their last four road games, allowing 11 runs.
-- Astros won three of their last four games.

-- A's won five of last six games. Indians won last five games, allowing total of ten runs.
-- Red Sox are 13-3 in their last sixteen home games. Orioles won five of their last seven games.
-- Rangers won 17 of their last 21 games.
-- Angels won seven of their last ten home games.

Cold Teams
-- Cubs are 10-19 in their last 29 games.
-- Phillies lost 13 of their last 19 road games. Pirates lost six of their last nine home games.
-- Nationals lost six of their last eight games. Mets lost five of their last six road games.
-- Cardinals are 3-5 in their last eight games.
-- Arizona is 5-10 in last 15 games; they changed managers yesterday.
-- Padres lost three of their last four games.
-- Giants lost last six games, scoring total of eleven runs.

-- Mariners lost 12 of their last 18 road games. Detroit lost six of its last nine games overall.
-- Rays are 5-9 in their last 14 games. Minnesota lost seven of its last ten games.
-- Blue Jays are 4-14 in last 18 games away from Toronto. Bronx is 3-5 in last eight home games.
-- White Sox lost three of their last four games.
-- Royals lost five of their last six road games.

spook
07-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Champions Lays 7-4 (2-0) (yesterday no pick)

3:00 p.m. - World Cup - Netherlands v Brazil: lay Netherlands @ 4.7

7:30 p.m. - World Cup - Uruguay v Ghana: lay Ghana @ 4.3

3:00 a.m. (Saturday morning) - MLS - Real Salt Lake v New England: lay New England @ 5.8

spook
07-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Foxsheets 07/02
Super Situations

CIN at CHC
Play Against - Any team (CHICAGO CUBS) bad offensive team (<=4.1 runs/game) against an average starting pitcher (ERA=4.20 to 5.20)-NL, after scoring and allowing 5 runs or less last 4 games
42-19 since 1997. ( 68.9% | 25.0 units )

Situational Power Trends

KC at LAA
LA ANGELS are 39-13 (+24.5 Units) against the money line in July games over the last 3 seasons.
The average score was: LA ANGELS (6.7) , OPPONENT (4.8)

spook
07-02-2010, 10:03 AM
TORONTO vs. NY YANKEES
Toronto is 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing NY Yankees
Toronto is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
NY Yankees are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 5 games when playing Toronto

CINCINNATI vs. CHI CUBS
Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing Chi Cubs
Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Chi Cubs are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games at home
Chi Cubs are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing Cincinnati

PHILADELPHIA vs. PITTSBURGH
Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Philadelphia is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games when playing Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Pittsburgh is 8-15 SU in its last 23 games when playing Philadelphia

NY METS vs. WASHINGTON
NY Mets are 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Washington
NY Mets are 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Washington is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing NY Mets
Washington is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against NY Mets

SEATTLE vs. DETROIT
Seattle is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle's last 6 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Detroit's last 15 games
Detroit is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Seattle

OAKLAND vs. CLEVELAND
Oakland is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
Oakland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland's last 7 games when playing at home against Oakland

BALTIMORE vs. BOSTON
Baltimore is 2-15 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against Boston
Baltimore is 2-12 SU in its last 14 games on the road
Boston is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Baltimore
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore

FLORIDA vs. ATLANTA
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Florida's last 14 games
Florida is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing Florida
Atlanta is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Florida

CHI WHITE SOX vs. TEXAS
Chi White Sox are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 6 games on the road
Texas is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas's last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox

SAN FRANCISCO vs. COLORADO
San Francisco is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games on the road
San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Colorado
Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Francisco
Colorado is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home

TAMPA BAY vs. MINNESOTA
Tampa Bay is 5-14 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
Minnesota is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
Minnesota is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games

MILWAUKEE vs. ST. LOUIS
Milwaukee is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
Milwaukee is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
St. Louis is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
St. Louis is 15-8 SU in its last 23 games at home

LA DODGERS vs. ARIZONA
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games when playing Arizona
LA Dodgers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing Arizona
Arizona is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games
Arizona is 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers

HOUSTON vs. SAN DIEGO
Houston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
Houston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Diego
San Diego is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home
San Diego is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

KANSAS CITY vs. LA ANGELS
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of LA Angels's last 8 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Angels's last 5 games when playing at home against Kansas City

spook
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Tony George | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

dime bet 913 LOS (-112) BetUS vs 914 ARI
Analysis:

LA Dodgers -110

Cheap number for the better team who is finding some serious offense. The absolutely pummeled the D Backs last time they played them in a series sweep and more or less have their number. I look for teams who get out of the gate early on in series, and out of the last 13 weeks, LA has opened with a win 9 times, and Joe Torre always likes to get a leg up in series games, he always has. LA is a DOMINATE 24-8 in the last 32 meetings, and Arizona just lays down as a dog, they have only won 15 games as an underdog in their last 54 attempts. Should be higher scoring game here, but LA has the hotter bats and Kuroda, their starter tonight has given up less than a hit per inning in his last 3 starts.

Play 1 Unit on the Dodgers.

spook
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
gill alexander | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

double-dime bet 913 LOS (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 914 ARI
Analysis:
The Dodgers have beaten the Diamondbacks 7 games in a row. Though Kuroda is coming off a 5.1IP, 4ER, 7H outing v NYY, he’s sitting on 12 consecutive scoreless IP v NL opponents. He has a 3.57FIP and 3.67xFIP (15th best in MLB)in 2010, and sports a .320BABIP that alerts us that things could very well get even better for him. Though I don’t often mention individual pitcher-to-batter matchups, it is noteworthy that Mark Reynolds and Chris Young are a combined 3-for-26 (.115) lifetime against him. Jackson is coming off his untidy 149 pitch 1-0 no-hitter v TB in which he walked 8 batters. He will be pitching on 2 extra days’ rest. He has 5 quality outings in his last 6 trips to the mound. He has a 4.13FIP and 4.24xFIP. Garrett Anderson and Casey Blake are a combined 7-for-19 (.368) lifetime v Jackson. Though Manny Ramirez will most likely be out of the lineup for LAD, the pitching advantage for Kuroda will be even further pronounced by Jackson having a natural letdown in this one. The ability to maintain the concentration necessary to execute after a marathon high-stress outing like the one he just had will be quite the challenge for the Dbacks starter. I’ll gladly fade a pitcher in his situation with someone as skilled as Kuroda taking us to the bank. Expect LAD to make it 8 in a row over Arz

spook
07-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Paul Leiner

100* Giants -130
50* Dodgers -110
25* Mets -120

spook
07-02-2010, 10:21 AM
BOB BALFE

Brazil -120

The Netherlands have a great squad, however they are facing the best team in the world today and have met their demise. Brazil is way too talented to be exiting the World Cup this early. Look for a tight game in the first half with Brazil opening it up in the second. Take Brazil.

Uruguay -105

Uruguay has overachieved like many South American teams this World Cup, but should live to see one more match as they are facing a Ghana team that, in my opinon, has out-stayed their welcome. The better team is Uruguay and they will advance.

Pittsburgh Pirates +142

The Phillies are in a bit of trouble with injuries and lack of scoring as of late. Ohlendorf is still searching for his first win of the year and is getting closer and closer each start. Philadelphia does a pretty good job at losing to teams that they should beat - and the old man Moyer is due for a sub-par game. Take Pittsburgh

spook
07-02-2010, 10:22 AM
SPORTS WAGERS

Netherlands +½ -1.04 over Brazil Pinnacle

Netherlands +3.54 over Brazil Pinnacle

These two teams have met three times in the history of the World Cup, with all 3 matches being worthy of "classic" status. In 1974 the Dutch perfected "Total Football" as Johan Cruyff tore apart the Brazilian side en route to a 2-0 victory and a spot in the final. In the 1994 quarterfinals Netherlands did the unthinkable in erasing a two-goal Brazilian lead in the 2nd half. However, it was all for not when Branco scored the match-winning goal in the 81st minute to propel the 'Samba Kings' to a 3-2 victory. In the 1998 installment of the tournament the Brazilians sent the Dutch packing in the semi-finals via penalty kicks. The Netherlands has failed to return to the semis since that 1998 shootout loss but this year could be a very different story.

The Netherlands hasn't been out of 3rd gear yet in the 2010 World Cup. They cruised through the group, sweeping their foes with three victories in near effortless performances. They cranked up the tempo in the 2nd half against Denmark to win 2-0 without the services of Bayern Munich star Arjen Robben. It was another sluggish start for the Dutch in their second match vs. Japan. Despite being outshot 10-7, Wesley Sneijder scored in the 53rd minute to propel the Dutch to a 1-0 win. They only needed a draw to win their group against Cameroon but they did better than that scoring two goals on 14 shots winning 2-1. In their Round of 16 match they topped a Slovakian squad with all kinds of momentum after eliminating the defending World Cup champions, Italy. The 2-1 score line in that game is very deceiving. Arjen Robben took total charge of the match, scoring in the 18th minute. Wesley Sneijder also made his way onto the score sheet with a goal of his own in the 84th minute. A two-goal victory and a clean sheet was ripped away from the Netherlands when the referee called a ridiculous penalty kick in favor of Slovakia in what was literally the last 10 seconds of stoppage time. It was a call that may not have effected the outcome of the match, but surely had gamblers ripping up tickets all around the world. Holland has won their last eight games and they’re also riding an impressive 23-game unbeaten streak. The Netherlands has not fielded a squad with so much talent in their prime in a very long time, if ever. Robben and Sneijder are one of the best combos in international play and you can rest assure they will leave an impression on this match win or lose.

The Brazilians haven't done much wrong themselves in this World Cup. They beat the North Koreans 2-1, playing about 70% of what they are capable of. They followed that up with a 3-1 thrashing of the Ivory Coast and then played for a draw vs. Portugal to win their group. They ended up having to play one of the most exciting teams of the tournament for their Round of 16 match in the Chileans. However, people are putting way too much stock into Brazil's 3-0 victory over Chile. The Chileans were without their best two defenders and still opted to play an attacking style of football. The Brazilians sport one of the best counter-attacks on the planet and Chile played right into their hand. Chile came out firing on all cylinders but couldn't overcome their losses on defense. Brazil's leader, Kaka, will also be up against it today after getting another yellow card in that match. He has already been suspended for one match and now is just a careless challenge away from another. The Brazilians will also have to deal with the expected absence of Elano, who scored in first two contests but should be sidelined with an ankle injury. The 'Samba Kings' certainly sport an impressive squad that is undefeated in 10 games. They have also outscored their opponents by 28 goals (36-8) in World Cup matches with Lucio on the field. However, the value in this contest is solely on the side of the Dutch. The betting line clearly overrates the Brazilians and underrates one of the best teams in Holland's history. The Netherlands' defense will prove their naysayers wrong and their attack lead by Sneijder, van Persie and Robben will hit full stride. History dictates that this will be a very tight contest and it seems prudent to take the value on the team that seems ready to peak at precisely the right time. Hup, Holland, Hup! Play Netherlands -½ -1.04 (Risking 1.08 units to win 1) Play Netherlands +3.54 (Risking 1 unit).

Uruguay –1.83 (to advance) over Ghana

The beauty about this match is that our future play on Uruguay (To Reach the Semi's) is now Uruguay (To Advance) over Ghana at juicy price of +1.37. If the price on Ghana +½ was a little higher it might have been worthwhile to attempt a middle here. That's not the case, so it makes more sense just to roll with our original play and hope that Uruguay is as good as we think they are. The Uruguayans were in fine form early against the South Koreans but were happy to defend after Luis Suarez scored in just the 8th minute. As soon as South Korea netted their equalizer, Uruguay went back onto the attack and it was only a matter of time before Suarez would strike again. With Forlan and Suarez leading the charge, Uruguay sports one of the best 1-2 punches in this World Cup and they’ve also put on a defensive clinic in the tournament. They share an auspicious honor with only Portugal in keeping a clean sheet throughout the group stage. Ghana has played inspired football on their home continent in this World Cup. They were able to advance out of a very difficult Group D, where they had to do battle with Germany, Serbia and Australia. It's amazing that they are faring so well considering they are doing it without the face of Ghana Football, Michael Essien. Asamoah Gyan is nursing an ankle injury but is expected to play. He is crucial to the Ghanaian attack, as he has three of their four goals with two of them coming off penalty kicks. Before their 2-1 winning effort against the Americans in the Round of 16 their offence was snakebitten. They only mustered two goals in the group stage and both were the aforementioned penalty kicks. They are certainly stepping up in class today from an American team that surrendered five goals in four games to this South American team that allowed just one goal in the same amount of matches. South American teams make up half of the remaining nations in the quarterfinal stage of this tournament. They also have a massive historical edge over African teams with a record of 13-3-4 in World Cup play. All roads point to Uruguay in this match but we will ride our existing wagers on them, as just getting by Ghana gives us a nice score at plus money. Play Uruguay –1.83 to advance.

spook
07-02-2010, 10:33 AM
JR ODonnell | MLB Total Fri, 07/02/10 - 7:10 PM

triple-dime bet 923 BAL / 924 BOS Over 10.5 Bookmaker.com
Analysis:
Boom goes the Over tonight as Vegas is showing absolu€tely no respect for Baltimore's Bergesen and the O's as he will be lit up tonight in Boston. The Over is "Our Summer Sizzler" play here and Let's fade the O's big time tonight! Owners of a poor 24-54 mark, the O's are hitting the ball lately and the O's will feast on Tim Wakefield and his 0-5 mark & 6.32 ERA. Let's look at Bergesen who is 3-4 overall and 6.83 ERA. LET'S MAKE THIS BABY A 3* PLAY AS THE RED SOX PUT UP AT LEAST 7 TONIGHT AND THE RECENTLY HOT O'S SCRATCH OUT 5 OR 6. The power ratings are in the high 11's here and we will slam the OVER 10.5 TONIGHT AT FENWAY!

spook
Marc Lawrence | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

triple-dime bet 913 LOS (-110) Sportbet vs 914 ARI
Analysis: Play On: L.A. Dodgers w/Kuroda vs Jackson (Game 913)
Note: The Dodgers and Diamondbacks meet in the N.L. West division brouhaha Friday night when Hiroki Kuroda meets Edwin Jackson in Arizona. Kuroda enters tonight's game in fine KW form with seven walks and 28 strikeouts in his last four starts. He's also~ owns a sharp 2.21 ERA in his last three starts in this series, with one walk and 17 strikeouts in those efforts. With Jackson in off a no-hitter in which he allowed eight walks, and just 3-8 in his last 11 home team starts, look for Los Angeles to make it eight straight wins over Arizona here tonight. We recommend a 3-unit play in the Dodgers.

spook
Derek Mancini

1st Ever 60 DIME Release of my Career

Nationals over Mets
Listed pitchers Atilano (Nats) and Niese (Mets)

spook
07-02-2010, 10:34 AM
NY Players Club 7/2

For Friday they like Brazil and Netherlands to DRAW in regulation at ONE goal each. I will be up later with late soccer and baseball. Check the replies below for later updates.

spook
07-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 6* (Regular Play) Chicago Cubs Money Line (-) vs Cincinnati @ 2:20 ET: Dempster vs Arroyo – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

Though the Cubs were outhit in yesterday’s game, they still had a great opportunity to win it and yet, the Cubs fell short in extra innings. After struggling with a rookie hurler they were not familiar with, look for the Cubs sticks to get back on track against a starting pitcher, Bronson Arroyo, whom they certainly have seen plenty of. This will be Arroyo’s 20th appearance against the Cubs, and 18th start. Though he’s had some success against the Cubs through the years, the Reds right-hander comes into this start having allowed 4 earned runs or more in 4 of his last 8 starts. He’s also walked 8 while striking out just 5 in his last three starts. Arroyo is 4-2 on the road this season but note his 4.78 ERA away from home. He’s also allowed 3 homers in his last 2 starts and the wind is expected to be blowing out at Wrigley Field this afternoon. That wind situation actually favors Ryan Dempster of the Cubs. While Arroyo is 18-10 in night games the last two seasons, he is 4-7 in day games.

As for Dempster, he loves pitching at Wrigley Field and day game with the wind blowing out is not as much of an issue for him. He’s an expert at keeping the ball down in the strike zone as that has been his “meal ticket” to success in the majors. Though Dempster gave up five earned runs to the Reds in his last start against them that outing was in Cincinnati. In Chicago this season, Dempster has compiled a solid 3.58 ERA while holding opposing hitters to a .214 BAA. In his career outings at Wrigley Field, Dempster has compiled a solid 3.57 ERA while holding opposing hitters to a .234 BAA. That is over the course of 418 career innings at Wrigley Field – solid, long-term success. Dempster comes into this start having allowed six hits or less in seven of his last ten starts! He’s also recorded at least seven strikeouts in nine of his last eleven starts. The Cubs are 4-2 the last six times they’ve been coming off of a one run loss. The 4 wins have come by a combined score of 21-11 and, after a tough extra innings loss, we look for the Cubs to bounce back here. As for the Reds, they are 1-3 the last four times when coming off of a road win by just one run. After squeaking one out yesterday, look for the Reds to fall short today as the pitching match-up favors the home team in this one and we see great value here with the low price on the Cubs. Play the Chicago Cubs on the money line as a *6* Regular Play selection.

Scott Rickenbach’s MLB 10* (TOP PLAY) OVER in Cleveland vs Oakland @ 7:05 ET: Talbot vs Gonzalez – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* on up to 10* so this includes 7* and 8* picks as well. 6*, 7*, 8*: most common play ratings with a 9* being a Top Play! 10* plays are a step above a 9* Top Play. The *10* is Scott's highest rated selection!

The Indians are off of a 6-1 win yesterday. That marked the 15th time in their last 21 games that Cleveland has scored at least four runs. What’s this significance of that? Getting each team to four runs today guarantees us of a win as the game can’t end 4-4 and if we get to 9 runs (a 5-4 final) we’re cashing this ticket. The Indians come into this game on a solid winning streak and the odds are in our favor that they produce at least four runs in this game. As for Oakland, though they are not on a 5-game win streak like Cleveland is, the Athletics are on a solid 5-1 run after yesterday’s big 8-1 win at Baltimore. Oakland has scored 40 runs in their last 6 games and they’ve scored at least four runs in five of those games! The A’s come into this game confident and so do the Indians and that’s good news for these lineups and bad news for this starting pitchers. Both starting pitchers will face a stiff challenge tonight as Mitch Talbot has been much better on the road than at home while Gio Gonzalez has been much better at home compared to on the road. The Indians Talbot has a 5.64 ERA in his home outings this season and it’s no fluke. Talbot has been hammered at a .305 clip in his starts at Progressive Field this season. He had a great start at home back in mid-April but, since then, Talbot has been hit hard in five of his last six home starts! As for Oakland’s Gonzalez, he certainly has produced some impressive numbers at home this season. However, on the road he’s been knocked around this season.

Gonzalez is 2-3 with a 5.44 ERA and a .298 batting average on the road this season. Also, though he’s dominated lefties this season, almost every Indian will be stepping in on the right-hand side of the batters box tonight and Gonzalez has been hit 119 points higher by righties compared to lefties while compiling a 1.51 WHIP against right-handed batters. Also, while Gonzalez is 4-0 in day games this season, he’s an ugly 2-5 at night with a 5.11 ERA and a 1.56 WHIP. In his career, he’s 7-3 in day games but 6-13 at night so this season’s numbers are no fluke. Gonzalez has been hit 51 points higher in night games compared to day games in his career. Though he has good career numbers against Cleveland, Gonzalez has only faced them once at Progressive Field and the Indians are a very confident team at the plate right now. Also, when at home with a total of 8 or 8.5 this season, the Indians are 12-7 to the over. Also, as a home dog of +100 to +125, the Indians are 12-5 to the over this season. Both the A’s and Indians are 7-4 to the over in Friday games this season. Also, Cleveland’s bullpen ranks among the worst in the majors this season while Oakland’s bullpen ranks 19th (based on ERA) out of the 30 MLB teams. Look for runs early, often, and throughout this match-up tonight and we’ll take advantage of the low total here that is posted on a match-up involving two very confident teams (both are hot) who absolutely have the edge over the starting pitcher they are facing tonight. Play OVER the total in Cleveland as a *10* Top Play selection

spook
07-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Asian Exec CFL - Hamilton

Writeup: Hamilton offense is underrated. Combine this with the small line and the public money pushing it down I will put my 20+ years of executive experience behind this Hamilton group. Do not trust a blue collar handicapper with your money. Trust the executive with 20+ years in corporate America. Hamilton's QB is a top 5 offensive weapon and his receiving corr are premium offensive weapons. Hamilton wins by over 20 based on my rating projection.

spook
07-02-2010, 10:42 AM
USA SPORTS CONSULTING

7/2/2010 MLB Toronto (B.Cecil) +144 at NY Yankees (A.Burnett) - 2 units

spook
07-02-2010, 10:50 AM
ALL COMPS !!!!!!!!!

Jim Feist

MLB | Jul 02
Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees Total 10 ov+100 at BOOKM > 2h.
Take: over the total.
Reason: The new Yankee Stadium is even more of a home run happy park than the old Yankee stadium. The Bronx Bombers are tops in baseball in runs scored, while Toronto is tops in home runs. A pair of struggling pitchers take the hill, too. Brett Cecil is 0-3 with a 9.19 ERA his last three starts, while NY righty A.J. Burnett is in one of his downward trends, at 0-3 with a 16.55 ERA his last three. Burnett has walked 12 batters in his last 10 innings! Both bullpens are wearing down, too. Play the Blue Jays/Yankees Over the total.

Tony George

Chicago White Sox vs. Texas Rangers (MLB) - Jul 2, 2010 8:05 PM EDT
Play: Total: 9.5/102 Over Pick Title:
Rangers / White Sox OVER 9.5
Play the OVER in this game on Friday night as Texas is simply smoking hot at the plate. If they see any lefthanded pitchers from the bullpen of the White Sox, look out, they are batting .380 as a team against southpaws their last 10 games and almost .300 against right handers as a team in their last 10 as well. Chicago has some hitters too I saw in person in Kansas City this week, but Texas should roll and they have not scored less than 4 runs a game their last 10 and are simply putting up some impressive numbers at the plate. 4 out of 6 in this series so far this season have went over, I like some fireworks in this one tonight.

Play the OVER for free in this one, and have a great 4th of July Weekend

Steve Merril

Oakland Athletics vs. Cleveland Indians (MLB) - Jul 2, 2010 7:05 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 109 Cleveland Indians Pick Title:
FREE PLAY

Cleveland has won five straight games as they continue their homestand with the Oakland Athletics. Mitch Talbot gets the start for the Indians. He's 8-6 with a 3.88 ERA in 15 starts this season. The righty has been improving; he has given up just three runs and seven hits over his last 14 innings. Coco Crisp is the only A’s hitter to have faced Talbot which gives the pitcher a nice advantage here. Oakland is 15-25 on the road where they average less then four runs per game. Oakland’s Gio Gonzalez is not a fan of road games. While he's been successful at home this season, he's just 2-3 with a 5.44 ERA on the road. Gonzalez has faced Cleveland three times in his career with Shin-Soo Choo (3-8), Mike Redmond (2-2), and Jayson Nix (1-2) hitting Gonzalez well. The Tribe has won six of the last nine meetings between these two in Cleveland. They are hitting .265 against left-handed pitching, and since they are getting plus money here, we’ll recommend a play on the Indians in this game tonight.

Cajun Sports

Tampa Bay Rays vs. Minnesota Twins (MLB) - Jul 2, 2010 8:10 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 106 Minnesota Twins Pick Title: Cajun Sports MLB 2-Star Complimentary Selection
The Rays took the first game of their four-game set versus the Twins on Thursday night by a score of 5 to 4. Minnesota will look to rebound and capture a victory in Game 2 on Friday night with Scott Baker taking the bump to face the Rays left-hander David Price. Tampa Bay is 22-37 (-23.4 Units) when playing against a team with a win percentage of fifty-four to sixty-two percent over the last two seasons. Minnesota is 60-32 (+22.1 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last three seasons. The Twins are 40-17 in home games versus teams whose hitters strike out seven or more times per game, 28-12 in home games versus a starting pitcher who strikes out five or more batters per start and 37-17 in home games versus an AL starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.300 or better the last three seasons. Our TPR Index projects a Twins victory by 1.1 runs and our Math Model favors the host as well with a 1.04 run advantage. We will back the home underdog here as the Twins even this series at a game apiece on Friday night.

PROJECTED FORECAST: 2* Minnesota Twins 3 Tampa Bay Rays 2

Rocketman Sports

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona D-Backs (MLB) - Jul 2, 2010 9:40 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: -106 Los Angeles Dodgers Pick Title: Rocketman Sports FREE MLB play Friday
LA Dodgers @ Arizona 9:40 PM EST Play On: LA Dodgers -115 (Kuroda/Jackson) Listed LA Dodgers are 43-35 overall this year while Arizona comes in with a 31-48 overall record this season. LA Dodgers are 21-5 overall this year against division opponents. Arizona is 2-8 this year as a home underdog of +100 to +125. Arizona is 76-104 the past 3 years after a win. LA Dodgers have won 4 of their last 5 games overall. LA Dodgers bullpen has a 3.59 ERA on the road this year. Arizona bullpen has a 6.98 ERA overall this year and a 6.66 ERA at home this season. Hiroki Kuroda has a 3.27 ERA overall this year, 2.93 ERA on the road this season and a 3.12 ERA his last 3 starts. LA Dodgers have won 8 of 9 games against Arizona this year. We'll recommend a small play on the LA Dodgers tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Craig Trapp

Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs (MLB) - Jul 2, 2010 2:20 PM EDT
Play: Money Line: 122 Cincinnati Reds Pick Title:
3-1 the last two days as Craig continues to nail his top plays. Yesterday Craig nailed his top total of week, and wed saw him nail his underdog top play of week. Today he just hits it out of the park again as he gives out his 5 star HR Diamond Club winner. Enjoy this one as it covers by at least 3 runs!
CIN +122: As we always stress its about betting value and with a super hot Reds team (8-2 L10) against the worst scoring team in the NL its way too good to pass up. Reds turn to Cubs stopper Arroyo 4-1 with a 2.77 ERA in his last six outings at Wrigley, and 2-0 with a 1.33 ERA in his past three starts overall versus Chicago. Dempster goes for Cubs and he has not won back to back games this year. Even worse his daytime ERA is plus 4.00! Cubs just can't score runs and this Reds team is the NL leader in a ton of offensive categories. Great value on hot Reds team.

Rob Vinciletti ( GOLDEN CONTENDER )

Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees (MLB) - Jul 2, 2010 1:05 PM EDT
Play: Total: 9.5/-106 Under Pick Title: FRIDAY FREE PLAY + 6* RARE NL GOY INFO
Friday card has Rare 6* National League Goy backed by a 95% system that wins by over 3 Runs per game, has 4 Power angles and the pitching advantage. MLB 20 games over .500 with no heavy favs. On Friday the Free MLB play is on the under in the Toronto at New York Yankees game. Rotation numbers 917/918 at 1;05 eastern. This game fits a nice totals system that averages just over 6 runs per game. What we want to do is play under for home favorites off a home favored win at -200 or higher, if they are taking on an opponent off a road favored loss. Toronto is struggling at the plate of late. They have averaged 2.4 rpg on .225 hitting the past week and are not even hitting the long ball of late. In divisional play they hit .230 and just .220 on the road. They have played under 2 of the 3 times the total was 10 or higher. The Yankees have gone under 6 of 7 times at home when the total is 10 to 10.5. In the pitching matchup both pitchers have struggled of late. However Burnett has a 3.46 home era and B. Cecil has a 3.11 road era.. A struggling Jays team could be just what the doctor ordered for AJ. Burnett. He has gone under in all 5 recent starts vs Toronto. Look for this one to stay under the total today. On Friday I have the 6* NL Goy. This guaranteed game is backed with a rare 95% system, 4 Power angles and a pitching advantage. MLB has been hot, as we are 20 games over .500 with no heavy favs. For the free play in day action go under the total between the Blue Jays and Yankees. RV

Jimmy Boyd

1 Unit on LA Angels -160
The Angels have taken 3 of 4 from KC this season and 15 of 19 over the last 3 seasons. Looking back a little further, the Halos are 44-16 in their last 60 games with the Royals. The Angels have especially been dominant at home where they are 28-11 in their last 39 meetings with KC. The Angels should be in good hands with Saunders on the hill. The lefty is 3-0 (4-0 on the money line) lifetime when starting against the Royals with an ERA of 3.00. The Angels are also an impressive 28-11 in Saunders' last 39 series opening starts. The Royals send Davies to the hill, and he doesn't inspire as much confidence. He is 1-1 (1-2 on the money line) lifetime when starting against LA with an ERA of 4.80. He was lit up for 6 runs in 4 innings in a 7-2 KC loss against LA one month ago. The Royals are just 1-4 in Davies' last 5 starts. It is also worth noting that the Royals are 10-31 in their last 41 vs. the American League West and 6-20 in their last 26 road games vs. a left-handed starter. Take the Angels.

Tom Freese

MLB | Jul 02
San Diego Padres -154
San Diego starter Mat Latos has allowed 3 or less runs in 11 straight starts. Latos is 10-5 in 15 team starts this year. The Padres are 35-16 off a loss and they are 41-15 their last 56 games as favorites of -151 to 200. San Diego is 29-11 in Game 2 of a series. Houston starter Roy Oswalt 6-10 this year and could be on the trading block. The Astros are 24-54 their last 78 road games and they are 16-42 their last 58 road games vs. righty starters. Houston is 4-11 their last 15 Friday games. The Astros are 0-6 with Oswalt when the total is 6.5 or lower PLAY ON SAN DIEGO (Latos vs. Oswalt)

Info Plays

MLB | Jul 02
Philadelphia Phillies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Pirates
+140 at Bodog > 8h.
Info Plays Friday MLB Free Play:

3* on Pittsburgh Pirates +140

Reasons the Pirates win:

1.) System Play. We'll Play On - Home underdogs with a money line of +125 or more (PITTSBURGH) - allowing 5.3 or more runs/game on the season (NL), after scoring 4 runs or less 5 straight games. This is a 41-20 ML System hitting 67.2% since 1997 while gaining +43.3 units. This system is a stellar 7-1 this season alone.

2.) Pittsburgh has won 3 of their last 4 games, and they are pitching very well in the process. The Pirates have allowed 3 runs or less in 5 straight games, and 9 runs total in those 5 outings. Ross Ohlendorf faced the Phillies twice last season, allowing 5 earned runs in 12 innings for a solid 3.75 ERA. Philly is battling several injuries right now with Chase Utley and Placido Polanco both down. Bet the Pirates at home.

R&R Totals

Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees Total 10 un-120

Mikey Sports
Los Angeles Dodgers -110

Pure Lock
Houston Astros +145

Black Widow

MLB | Jul 02
Seattle Mariners vs. Detroit Tigers Detroit Tigers

1* on Detroit Tigers -145

1. NSA(The Legend) MLB - Nationals +100
2. Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden MLB - Marlins under 7
3. VegasSI.com MLB - Phillies -155
4. SportsAction365.com MLB - Mariners +135
5. Gameday Network MLB - Astros +138
6. William E. Stockton MLB - Rays over 8
7. Gerry "Big Cat" Andino MLB - Astros under 6
8. Lou Panelli MLB - Angels -165
9. Steve "Scoop" Kendall MLB - Angels over 9.5
10. Vincent Pioli MLB - Yankees -160
11. John Morrison MLB - Rays -115
12. Tony Campone MLB - Cubs -135
13. Chicago Sports Group MLB - Diamondbacks under 9.5
14. Hollywood Sportsline MLB - Mariners +135
15. VIP Action MLB - Astros under 6
16. South Beach Sports MLB - Rays over 8
17. Michigan Sports MLB - Rangers under 9.5
18. NY Players Club MLB - Giants -125
19. Charlies Sports MLB - Phillies over 9
20. Fred Callahan MLB - Cardinals -188
Sportsbook Advisor MLB Seattle +140

spook
07-02-2010, 11:03 AM
GamblersWorld
Tip of the Day - July 2, 2010

Date: 7.2.10 at 7:05PM
Game: New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals

Current Line: New York (-116)

Over/Under: 8

Play On: New York (-116)

Inside the Board Room:
The Mets will give the ball to starter Jonathon Niese in this one. Lefthander Niese is 5-2 this season with a 3.84 ERA. Starting this game for the Nationals will be Luis Atilano. The righthander has a 4.34 ERA to go along with a 6-4 record this season. Ryan Zimmerman hit a sacrifice fly in the ninth inning on Thursday to give the Nationals a 2-1 win over the Mets. The Nationals were winners as +115 home underdogs in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the day's posted total (8).
Take the Mets tonight

spook
07-02-2010, 11:03 AM
CAPTHETRAP

Blue Jays +144
There is no doubt in my mind this will not be a popular pick, after all the Bluejays just got swept by the Indians(one of the worst teams in the league) and now they have to travel to New York to play the best team in the league. Also Yanks are just coming off being -420 favs over the Mariners, which I believe was the biggest favorite of the year. Ok so how do we come to a play on the Bluejays then? Here is how, there are two major reasons. First we must look back to yesterday, Bluejays start at -150 against Indians then line drops drastically due to big money moves, making the Bluejays even more attractive at -130, I'm sure many bettors out there all fell for the trap of the Bluejays can't get swept and took them in this spot, they then watched there money get pissed away on a game that they should have been on the other side of. This will have left a sour taste in their mouths and create something I like to call a revenge bet against them. That is everyone that lost on Bluejays yesterday will be ready to bet against them today.
Reason number 2, all the bettors that love Favs, took the yanks laying the juice yesterday, even though the move couldn't have been anymore wrong, they watched anxiously as the Yanks blew 2 run lead then AROD went deep to give them the victory. THis temporary High makes amateur gamblers fall in LOVE.
So lets combine the 2 reasons, we have revenge bets being placed against BlueJays and Love affair bets being placed on Yanks, Yanks are at home and somehow this line opens up at -155, is that a joke. This line is screaming for action on the Yankees and it will get it. People will pound the Yankees into the ground tomorrow and there will be increased actin due to the fact that it is the only 1 oclock game. For all these reasons Toronto is te play all the way.

Bluejays vs. Yanks Over 9.5
Not quite as good as Bluejays play, but still pretty strong, this play is kind of a protection bet on the Bluejays. Both Yanks and Bluejays played in Unders Yesterday, the Jays have been struggling to score runs and the Yanks only managed 4-0-4 against the Mariners. I know it was against solid pitching for the 1st two games but it is still the Yankees. 9.5 is extremely high for a day game here, which leads me to believe that the Hot Weather will have the ball flying out of the park tomorrow. Also if the Jays manage toput 5 spot on the board then its automatic split.

Cubs -130
Probably the most intersting of all the early plays. Now anyone that knows anything about gambling on MLB knows that the Cubs almost always get blind support from bettors, for some reason bettors love taking the CUbs and losing their money. Tomorrow this is not the case, it seems that there has been a bitter break up between Cubs and their supporters. This line is extremely low, I had it at -155 but I'm guessing the odds makers figured they could set the line low to protect themselves in case of a REDS WIN knowing that +118 and +133 would not make a difference since I see that the majority of betting public is still taking the REDs at +118 even though there really is no value in it. For this reason you can't go wrong with the CUBS tomorrow.

Good Luck Everyone!!! Reply Reply With Quote

spook
07-02-2010, 11:06 AM
MY Sports Winner(phone)

10* boston Run Line
5* LA Dodgers
5* Detroit Tigers

spook
07-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Statbetting AKA TemplePicks 7/02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MLB TOTALS VERSION 1.0
MLB 07/02 Florida Marlins at Atlanta Braves pick: over pts: 7.0
MLB 07/02 Milwaukee Brewers at St Louis Cardinals pick: under pts: 8.5
MLB 07/02 Oakland Athletics at Cleveland Indians pick: over pts: 8.0

MLB TOTALS VERSION 1.1
MLB 07/02 Florida Marlins at Atlanta Braves pick: over pts: 7.0
MLB 07/02 Milwaukee Brewers at St Louis Cardinals pick: under pts: 8.5
MLB 07/02 Oakland Athletics at Cleveland Indians pick: over pts: 8.0

MLB RUN LINES:
MLB 07/02 Kansas City Royals at LA Angels pick: LA Angels pts: -1.5 (+140)

harley1
07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Derek Mancini

Nationals over Mets
this will be a hot play

spook
07-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Derek Mancini

Nationals over Mets
this will be a hot play

yes it will!
i dont't really care to much for it just yet!
checking into it now!! ::thumbup::

spook
07-02-2010, 11:18 AM
GINA

Friday, July 2, 2010 10:05 p.m. est.
Houston Astros (32-48) at San Diego Padres (46-33)
(R) Roy Oswalt (5-10) vs. (R) Mat Latos (8-4)

The Astros have have been very successful against San Diego. Houston has won 10 of the last 13 meetings and 4 of the last 5 at Petco Park in San Diego.

Look for the Astros and Roy Oswalt to continue their domination over the Padres. Houston has won six of their last 9 games, including Thursday's, 3-0 win over the Padres and are 12-2 in Oswalt’s last 14 starts against San Diego.
Houston's right-hander Roy Oswalt (5-10, 3.55), is 1-2 with a 5.30 ERA in his last three starts and is 10-2 with a 2.74 ERA in 14 career starts against the Padres. The Astros are 5-1 in Oswalt's last 6 starts versus the Padres in San Diego.

San Diego's right-hander Mat Latos (8-4, 2.85 ERA), is 2-0 with a 1.40 ERA in his last three starts and is 0-0 with a 0.00 ERA in 1career starts against the Astros. The Padres have won Latos' last 4 starts.

Houston Astros +145

spook
07-02-2010, 11:19 AM
SR COMPUTER PICKS

Detroit Tigers -145

Washington Nationals +105

Los Angeles Dodgers -110

spook
Rich green

3* philly -160

spook
five star ( 5* ) SPORTS PICKS

3 Star LA Dodgers - 115

3 Star Houston + 149

4 Star Cleveland + 106

3 Star Minnesota + 108

spook
07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
GOODFELLASPORTS

1* St Louis Cardinals R: -1.5 (113.0)

spook
07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Syndicate Sharps

3*New York Yankees M: -153.0

spook
07-02-2010, 11:41 AM
B&S PICKS
1 DIME Detroit Tigers ML
1 DIME NY Yankees ML
1 DIME Pittsburgh Pirates ML
1 DIME Colorado Rockies ML
1 DIME SL Cardinals ML
1 DIME SL Cardinals -1.5 RL

spook
07-02-2010, 11:42 AM
SPORTS BETTING PROFESSOR
Early Plays- MLB Version 1.0:
Chicago Cubs -135

spook
07-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Vince Akins

Tampa Bay Rays at Minnesota Twins
Pick: Minnesota Twins +108

Minnesota had game one of this series in its grasp yesterday, before blowing the lead late and losing, 5-4, in extra frames. Look for them to bounce back tonight.

Bounce back is also what Minnesota starter Scott Baker will be looking to do tonight, and thankfully he’s been consistently good at it. In his last outing, he lasted just four and a third innings and 23 batters, allowing 11 hits in a loss to the Mets. The Twins are 10-0 since May 08, 2009 when Scott Baker starts after facing 25 or fewer hitters and they lost in his previous start for a net profit of $1000. Also, the Twins are 10-1 since May 08, 2009 when Scott Baker starts at home after his team lost the last time he started for a net profit of $810.

David Price hasn’t been able to keep up his torrid early season pace but is still pitching well recently. Strikeouts have been a strong key for Price along the way. However, the Twins have the third fewer strikeouts in the Major Leagues. The Rays are 0-3 since April 20, 2010 when David Price starts vs a team that has averaged fewer than six strikeouts per game. for a net profit of $520 when playing against.

In that series opener yesterday, left just eight on base individually in the loss. The Twins are 19-2 since July 28, 2009 after a game in which they left fewer than 10 men on base for a net profit of $1035.

SPORTSBOOK BREAKERS PREDICTION: MINNESOTA 4, Tampa Bay 2

spook
07-02-2010, 11:44 AM
ALL COMPS!!!!!

1. NSA(The Legend) MLB - Nationals +100
2. Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden MLB - Marlins under 7
3. VegasSI.com MLB - Phillies -155
4. SportsAction365.com MLB - Mariners +135
5. Gameday Network MLB - Astros +138
6. William E. Stockton MLB - Rays over 8
7. Gerry "Big Cat" Andino MLB - Astros under 6
8. Lou Panelli MLB - Angels -165
9. Steve "Scoop" Kendall MLB - Angels over 9.5
10. Vincent Pioli MLB - Yankees -160
11. John Morrison MLB - Rays -115
12. Tony Campone MLB - Cubs -135
13. Chicago Sports Group MLB - Diamondbacks under 9.5
14. Hollywood Sportsline MLB - Mariners +135
15. VIP Action MLB - Astros under 6
16. South Beach Sports MLB - Rays over 8
17. Michigan Sports MLB - Rangers under 9.5
18. NY Players Club MLB - Giants -125
19. Charlies Sports MLB - Phillies over 9
20. Fred Callahan MLB - Cardinals -188
21. Sportsbook Advisor MLB Seattle +140

spook
07-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Sports Investment Group

Todays Plays - 1 MLB Play...

Toronto / NYY UNDER 9.5

spook
07-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Dave Cokin 7.2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays
White Sox

BKK
07-02-2010, 11:59 AM
The Football Jesus text play is Under in Devil Rays-Twins

harley1
07-02-2010, 12:06 PM
[quote="BKK"]The Football Jesus text play is Under in Devil Rays-Twins[/quonot real familier with him....are his text plays solid or are they considered like a free play?? ::swifty::

spook
07-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Greg Shaker | MLB Total Fri, 07/02/10 - 10:05 PM

triple-dime bet 915 HOU / 916 SDP Over 6 Bookmaker.com
Analysis:
MLB: Houston Astros at San Diego Padres - Over 6 (Oswalt/Latos)(Best Bet) -110 | Unit Value: 3
Game„ Date: 7/2/2010
Note: I am going to be very brief here and not bore you with a bunch of stats. I will bore you with the following. OVER is 9-1 the last 10 here at Petco, and this park has seen 6 runs or more at 15-1 the last 16 here with the only one not doing that producing 5 across the plate. That lone game actually saw 19 hits and ton's of stranded runners. The fact is, this play is nothing more than taking advantage of a High percentage chance that we will see 6 or more and based on the fact that Oddsmakers continue to throw out very small Petco Numbers. The most interesting thing about tonight's contest is the Wind Direction which will be for the first time in 36 games here, blowing out to rightfield. That is significant in that it usually has a direction across the Diamond toward first base and that makes these fences hard to reach. This direction is the absolute worst scenerio for rightsided throwers and we do have 2 of them going tonight. Both of these squads are not known for their offense and part of the reason why we are seeing such a low number. Bettors are buying into it as welll with early Under numbers at the books. But these teams are scoring runs right now. Latos showed us some signs of fatigue in his last effort with just 5.2 innings thrown, 4 BB's and one of his highest pitch counts this year. Roy was even worse than that with 100 throws in just 4.2 innings of work. He too had trouble spotting the ball, with 3 BB's and 2 Dingers allowed. While Oswalt has had extreme success verses the Padres, we did see 7 runs in that first game and we have seen 7 or more the last 6 of 7 played between these two. I am simply not buying into these lower than usual totals being put out here, and have already capitilized on them a few times in the last couple of weeks.

Greg Shaker | MLB Total Fri, 07/02/10 - 8:10 PM

double-dime bet 909 SFG / 910 COL Over 8 Bookmaker.com
Analysis:
MLB: San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies - Over 8 (Lincecu„m/Chacin) -110 | Unit Value: 2
Game Date: 7/2/2010
Note: I have stated this before but this time of the year offers us a few nice things here at this Park and at any park. Number one is the fact that both starters and relievers are stretched to the Max as we head to the Allstar Break and pitching numbers are going to be affected by this fact. Already the Colorado Bullpen is dragging a lot and not producing. Both of these starters have relatively good numbers over their last 3 games but both have shown signs of slowing down their efforts. Lincecum is coming off a very poor performance and Chacin has been putting a lot of people on base via the BB. 8 to be exact in his last two thrown. Because of this, both starters have not WHIP-ed well at all recently and this park is not one that you want to see a lot of runners on base. That is because of the other thing we start seeing this time of the year. Coors Field becomes a Hitter's Dream as Wind Patterns change and temps get higher. Let's consider these two facts. The Wind direction tonight is one that we have seen 7 times here this year. In those games OVER is 6-1. This direction is the absolute worst for righthanded throwers and we also have to note that both teams will be in their Best Hitting Posture facing the righty. This line is going to climb so I am cutting this one short. You don't need to wait as this one might go upward...

spook
07-02-2010, 12:13 PM
SUPER SPORTS GROUP

Cincinnati v. Chicago 2:20pm
PICK: UNDER 9 Game ev

Oakland v. Cleveland 7:05pm
PICK: Indians ML +107 Game

Baltimore v. Boston 7:10pm
9* PICK: OVER 10 Game -105 best bet of the day #1

Florida v. Atlanta 7:35pm
PICK: Braves ML +107 game

Tampa Bay v. Minnesota 8:10pm
PICK: Twins ML +105 Game

LA v. Arizona 9:40pm
9* PICK: D' Backs ML +106 Game Best bet of the day #2

2* 3 TEAM PARLAY
Mariners ML +160 Game
Mets ML -110
OVER 8.5 Mets Game ev

spook
07-02-2010, 12:13 PM
spreitzer cfl knockout
hamilton

spook
07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
MIKE HOOK

MLB Total - Friday, Jul 2 2010 10:05PM
929 KAN / 930 ANA OVER 9.5 Bodog single-dime bet

Analysis: The OVER 9.5 between the Angels and the Royals is the 1 Unit Buried Treasure for Friday, July 2nd!

harley1
07-02-2010, 12:18 PM
teddy will be a hot number today as well 23-7 run

spook
07-02-2010, 12:19 PM
The Football Jesus text play is Under in Devil Rays-Twins
hey bkk, do you know this guy's record!!

thank you for sharing!! ::thumbup::

spook
07-02-2010, 12:20 PM

yell i got him in my system that i use!! ::moneyeye::
awesome run!!

spook
07-02-2010, 12:23 PM
executive comp-oak

250-ariz

harley1
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM

yell i got him in my system that i use!! ::moneyeye::
awesome run!!
are his plays released yet today?

golden contender
07-02-2010, 12:31 PM
On Friday the Free MLB play is on the under in the Toronto at New York Yankees game. Rotation numbers 917/918 at 1;05 eastern. This game fits a nice totals system that averages just over 6 runs per game. What we want to do is play under for home favorites off a home favored win at -200 or higher, if they are taking on an opponent off a road favored loss. Toronto is struggling at the plate of late. They have averaged 2.4 rpg on .225 hitting the past week and are not even hitting the long ball of late. In divisional play they hit .230 and just .220 on the road. They have played under 2 of the 3 times the total was 10 or higher. The Yankees have gone under 6 of 7 times at home when the total is 10 to 10.5. In the pitching matchup both pitchers have struggled of late. However Burnett has a 3.46 home era and B. Cecil has a 3.11 road era.. A struggling Jays team could be just what the doctor ordered for AJ. Burnett. He has gone under in all 5 recent starts vs Toronto. Look for this one to stay under the total today. On Friday I have the 6* NL Goy. This guaranteed game is backed with a rare 95% system, 4 Power angles and a pitching advantage. MLB has been hot, as we are 20 games over .500 with no heavy favs.While others fatten their records with heavy baseball favorites with no documentation we continue to do well with totals small favs, and dogs. For the free play in day action go under the total between the Blue Jays and Yankees. BOL GC

BKK
07-02-2010, 12:33 PM
The Football Jesus text play is Under in Devil Rays-Twins[/quonot real familier with him....are his text plays solid or are they considered like a free play?? ::swifty::

they are really good about 69% so far this year..u can see all the results on his website , his best bets are too expensive for me as i dont bet very big but he is pretty good, ive been following him for a couple years

harley1
07-02-2010, 12:40 PM
The Football Jesus text play is Under in Devil Rays-Twins[/quonot real familier with him....are his text plays solid or are they considered like a free play?? ::swifty::

they are really good about 69% so far this year..u can see all the results on his website , his best bets are too expensive for me as i dont bet very big but he is pretty good, ive been following him for a couple years
what is his website...not havin much luck finding it. thanks in advance

spook
07-02-2010, 12:43 PM
PHIL MAXWELL

DAYTIME
5 INNINGS AND FULL GAME
PLAY OVER
Yankees -vs Toronto

spook
07-02-2010, 12:44 PM
WIN OR LOSE SPORTS BETTING

Major League Baseball
Rot# Team Spread Line Wager
901 CIN ML +126 $10
903 PHIL ML -148 $25
905 NYM ML -117 $15
908 ATL ML +106 $26
912 STL ML -188 $22
914 ARIZ ML +106 $5
916 SD ML -157 $15
918 NYY ML -158 $30
918 NYY -1.5 +130 $12
920 DET ML -147 $14
924 BOS ML -215 $14
924 BOS -1.5 -120 $8
926 TEX ML -170 $33
928 MINN ML +103 $14
930 LAA ML -156 $26

AFL
Rot# Team Spread Line Wager
352 TB -5 -107 $7

spook
07-02-2010, 12:45 PM
USA SPORTS CONSULTING

7/2/2010 MLB Toronto (B.Cecil) +144 at NY Yankees (A.Burnett) - 2 units

spook
07-02-2010, 12:45 PM
NSA

20 NY Yankees-155
20 Boston Red Sox over10.5
20 LA Angels -165

spook
07-02-2010, 12:47 PM
KIKI SPORTS

Friday July 2nd

1 unit NY Mets -120
2 units NY Yanks -155

WORLD CUP:
2 units Uruguary -.5 +100
1 unit Brazil OVER 2.5 +110

spook
07-02-2010, 12:54 PM
CAPRI - PLAYERS PARADISE
3 UNIT PARADISE PLAY NY Yankees RL

harley1
07-02-2010, 01:00 PM
CAPRI - PLAYERS PARADISE
i was happy when i seen this,i tookem on ml for shits and giggles

spook
07-02-2010, 01:11 PM
CAPRI - PLAYERS PARADISE
i was happy when i seen this,i tookem on ml for shits and giggles
i like it, just played it myself!! ::moneyeye::

spook
07-02-2010, 01:11 PM

MIGHTY QUINN
Mighty hit with the Rays
Today it's the A's.
The deficit is 845 sirignos.

spook
07-02-2010, 01:12 PM
HONDO

Tonight, Mr. Aitch will switch back to the Mets -- 10 units on Niese to make nice and do more pruning on the deficit. Also, Price seems right so His Aitch ness will throw another 10 at the Rays.-$

spook
07-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Friday Comps.
Winner Line-UNDER KC
OTM-OVER Dodgers
Leo Goetz-Angels
Kevin Kennedy-Angels

spook
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Baseball Prophet 7/2

Boston RedSox RL (-120)

I hope he turns it around

spook
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
World's Greatest Sports Betting Systems" - 7/2

Today's Selections

MLB Baseball Betting System A

Today's Selection(S)

Series in Progress!
Selection#1 (Game#2) Chicago Cubs -130 2:20 PM

Series in Progress!
Selection#2 (Game#4) Washington +105 7:05 PM

Series in Progress!
Selection#3 (Game#2) Toronto +140 1:05 PM

Series in Progress!
Selection#4 (Game#2) Philadelphia -150 7:05 PM

Series in Progress!
Selection #5 (Game#3) San Francisco -125 8:10 PM

Series Idle
Selection #6 (Game #1) NONE

spook
07-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Pro Tipster

Date Country League Event Our pick
02.07.2010 International World Cup Netherlands - Brazil Netherlands +1
02.07.2010 International World Cup Uruguay - Ghana Uruguay 0,-0.5

SAM picks

International - World Cup - 17:00
NETHERLANDS - BRAZIL take Over 2 goals
Bet365 odds: 1,65
Best odds: 1,73 Canbet

Mr. IWS
07-02-2010, 01:17 PM

I thought he only had a twitter that he put his plays on.

spook
07-02-2010, 01:24 PM
DAVID MALINSKY

4* PITTSBURGH +1.5 -125 over PHILADELPHIA

Our rule of thumb is an automatic one for settings like this – we will not back a team of Pittsburgh’s class to win a game outright when the closer is not fresh, and with Octavio Dotel having pitched each of the last two games, that is an issue. Octel only needed 22 pitches to finish those games, which could have him available anyway here, but we will choose the Run Line as the path, since it fits most of the base logic anyway – we will force a limited Philadelphia lineup to get a margin. The Phillies are just 14-25 as -1.5 on the road this season (we count the Toronto series as home games), and most of those games came with much more on the field than they can send out tonight.

It is naturally a signifcant difference when Chase Utley and Placido Polanco are sidelined, which has shown in the last two games, but there will be an additional dropoff tonight, with Brian Schneider likely to miss with a hyperextended left thumb. That would force either Dane Sardinha or Paul Hoover into the lineup, leaving a group that should not frighten anyone. And with Ross Ohlendorf having overcome those early control problems (six W’s over 23 IP of his last four starts, at at least a 1.40 ratio of ground ball outs to fly outs in each of those games), and actually sporting a 7-4 as +1.5 over his 11 starts, something that the 0-6/4.90 of the pitching forms will completely miss, we have a good fit.

So why are the Phillies in such a range despite their issues? The appearance of great current form by Jamie Moyer. But while we truly admire what the geriatric left-hander has been able to do this season, they are now setting up unrealistic price points in terms of going forward. That 4.30 ERA is a nice shaving off of LY’s 4.94, but a great deal of that comes from baseball geometry – his BABIP sits at .231, and of the 131 pitchers that have worked at least 60 IP, no lone has a lower rate. That count could easily increase by 50-60 points over the course of the summer, and that makes this the ideal time to begin stepping in against him.

spook
07-02-2010, 01:25 PM
yourprolocks

twins
mariners
padres

BKK
07-02-2010, 01:27 PM

i dodnt know if we can post links here just google Football Jesus Las vegas

spook
07-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Picktherightbet<< Steven Mitchell

LAA ML-160 is the play

harley1
07-02-2010, 01:32 PM

i dodnt know if we can post links here just google Football Jesus Las vegas
ok...that is what i came up with myself.but that twitter crap never seems to work

spook
07-02-2010, 01:40 PM
YOURPROLOCKS
20 DIME Minnesota Twins
20 DIME Seattle Mariners
20 DIME SD Padres

spook
GOODFELLA

2* play (game of the week)

DODGERS

spook
VEGAS EXPERTS

TIP OF THE DAY

Chicago White Sox at Texas Rangers
Friday, July 2nd, 8:10 ET

The Rangers and White Sox meet at Friday night when Colby Lewis matches serves with Freddy Garcia at the Ballpark in Arlington. Lewis takes the mound looking to avenge a 4-3 loss he suffered in Chicago against Garcia and the Pale Hose a month ago knowing he is 3-1 in his last four team starts with five walks and 28 strikeouts in those games. With Garcia just 3-7 in his last 10 games in this series, look for the Rangers to improve to 5-2 all-time at home behind Lewis here this evening. We recommend a play on Texas.

Play on: Texas Rangers

spook
07-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Battagliaspicks - FREE Action

BELMONT Free Play for Friday
5th (3:08)

Brian's Pick's 5-8-3

Lorraine In Spain has a consistent stalking style that fits this race quite nicely. Turing back in distance could turn the tables today.

Churchill
9th (10:18)

Battagliaspicks 5-2-1

#5 Ice Mist- Todays best bet, was switched to the turf and won last out by 5 at 11-1 while never seriously being challenged. We love the move up to allowance comapany and will double up on this one.

Monmouth
10th (5:23)

Battagliaspicks 1-6-7

#1 Easy Ashley- has been running well against much better at GP, CD and Hollywood. She is today's best bet

spook
07-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Dan Bebe | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

dime bet 913 LOS (-115) BetUS vs 914 ARI

spook
GoodFella | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

double-dime bet 913 LOS (-115) BetUS vs 914 ARI
Analysis:
BOTH Kuroda and Jackson MUST START

MLB GOW (2*) Double Star Play

spook
Insider Sports Report

Mets
Tampa
LAD under 9.5

spook
07-02-2010, 01:48 PM
King Creole | MLB Total Fri, 07/02/10 - 7:05 PM

double-dime bet 903 PHI / 904 PIT Under 8.5 BetUS
Analysis:
7:05pm ET / Philadelphia Phillies w/ Moyer @ Pittsburgh Pirates w/ Ohlendorf
2** BEST BET on: UNDER the TOTAL

Yesterday's Game One of this series had a final score of 3 to 2. It easily went UNDER the Total of 8.5 runs. And the outcome was NOT surprising... given the OU tendencies of this series. When the Pirates take on the Phillies, the UNDER has gone 3-10 O/U in the last 13 meetings since the 2008 season. Average OU line: 9.0. Average combined runs scored: only 6.9. And in the games played IN Pittsburgh, the results have been 1-4 O/U in the same time span.

Crafty Southpaw JAMIE MOYER gets the call for the visiting Phillies. It certainly helps our cause when we see that the Buccos are hitting only .192 vs lefties in their last ten games. And Moyer comes in to tonight's start in his BEST form of the season. Total earned runs allowed in his last 3 starts is just 2, 1, and 2 overall (ERA of only 1.96). Opponents are hitting only .159 vs him in those starts... and his K/BB ratio of 17 to 2 indicates another slid outing is in order. Dating back to late May, He's gone UNDER the TOTAL at a 75% clip. Moyer is also 1-7 O/U in his last 8 favorite roles... 0-4 O/U in Game Two of a series... 1-4 O/U on 4 days rest... and 2-6 O/U on Fridays. His Phillie teammates are 2-9 O/U in their last 11 road favorite roles (0-5 O/U as RF's of -150 or less).... 8-22-1 O/U on Fridays... and 6-15-1 O/U in Game Two of a series.

ROSS OHLENDORF of the host Pirates is ALSO off his BEST start of the 2010 season. He just went 6 innings on the road vs the Oakland A's on Sunday. He allowed ONLY 2 hits overall and ZERO earned runs in a 3-2 loss. His ERA at home vs the Phillies in his career is just 2.84. His current OU trends include: 1-15-2 O/U when pitching on 4 days rest... 1-11 O/U in Game Two of a series... 3-12 O/U as a dog of +150 or less.... 1-5-1 O/U vs winning (> .500) opponents... 1-5-1 O/U pitching off a Quality Start... 2-6 O/U in his last 8 home starts. His Pittsburgh teammates have gone UNDER in EACH of their last 6 games (0-6 O/U).

Sealing the deal tonight is the man 'behind the dish'. MIKE ESTABROOK is one of our favorite UNDER Umpires. He's already tied for second-BEST in Under results for the 2010 season with an overall record of 4-11 O/U. That includes 0-2 O/U in his last 2 games (only 3.5 RPG)... and 2-6-1 O/U in his last 9 games dating back to the middle of May (only 6.7 RPG). When we're on an UNDER Umpire, it's important to side with a guy that has a high strikeout-to-walk ratio. A lot of 'punch outs' (strikeouts) means an out WITHOUT advancing a base runner. And a lack of walks means no FREE (or extra) baserunners. Estabrook's K/BB ratio in his last 5 games is a very impressive 98 to 31. That's a ratio of 3.16 K's for every walk.

spook
07-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Lenny Del Genio | MLB Total Fri, 07/02/10 - 8:05 PM

double-dime bet 925 CWS / 926 TEX Over 9.5 Bodog
Analysis:
Play Texas and White Sox Over – we had Texas under last night and they delivered in their 2-1 loss to the Angels. However, that game was in LA and that game was against Weaver. Tonight, the Rangers are back at home where they are scoring 6.2 runs per game and hitting .306 on the season, and they’re facing Garcia. The Sox righty has been roughed up on the road this season with a 5.18 ERA in 7 starts and two of those outings were against the weak hitting Pirates and Nationals. Tonight, it will be much different facing this Texas lineup. Over the last three seasons the Rangers are 33-15 over the total against AL Central opponents and this season are a very profitable 22-13 over when their last game went under the total. Lewis gets the start for the Rangers and although he has good numbers he has a 12-1 over mark against teams like Chicago who are averaging 4.7 runs or less per game. Add in the fact that the White Sox are 15-6 over this season when facing a pitcher like Lewis who strikes out 5 or more batters per start and it all adds up to a high scoring game tonight in Texas. Play the Rangers and White Sox Over.

spook
07-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Larry Ness | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

Analysis: My 9* PERFECT STORM is on the LA Dodgers at 9:40 ET.
The D'backs hired AJ Hinch as their manager despite no managerial experience (at ANY level) and have now fired him, along with GM Josh Byrnes. Arizona is 31-48 in 2010 (15 games out of first place in the NL West) and was 89-123 overall, under Hinch. The D'backs have replaced him with Kirk Gibson and NATURALLY, Gibson faces the Dodgers in his first game as interim manager, the team he helped to a World Series title in 1988 by hitting one of MLB's most dramatic HRs in postseason history (can't make this stuff up!). The Dodgers were an awful 4-11 in IL play (2-10 during the just completed 17-day stretch) but celebrated their return to intraleague play by sweeping a three-game series up in San Francisco (Mon-Wed). The starting pitchers are Hiroki Kuroda and Edwin Jackson for tonight's game. Kuroda went 9-10 (3.73 ERA) as a rookie in 2008 and was named LA's Opening Day starter in 2009. However, he suffered an injury during a bullpen session in early April and was not able to rejoin the rotation until June 1st. Despite missing much of the season while battling numerous injuries, Kuroda made 20 starts in 2009 and finished with a 8-7 record and 3.76 ERA. He's 7-5 with a 3.27 ERA in 15 starts this season (team is 10-5). While the Dodgers are 6-2 in his home starts and 4-3 in his road starts, his road ERA (2.93) is better (3.55 home ERA). Edwin Jackson was once labeled a "can’t-miss" prospect in the Dodgers’ system. However, he never delivered and was traded in 2006 to the Rays. He had a awful 2007 season (5-15, 5.76 ERA / team was 8-23) but went 14-11 (4.22) when the team made the 2008 World Series. Still, he was traded to Detroit before last year and had strong first half (made All Star team), finishing 13-9 (3.62). He was traded in the off-season again, to Arizona. He got off to a very poor start, including a HORRIFIC six-start stretch (April 16-May 12) when he went 0-4 (team was 0-6). He allowed 10, eight and six ERs in THREE of those six games! However, he's 4-1 in his eight starts since May 17 (team is 5-3), including pitching a no-hitter in his last outing. As most know, it was an ODD performance, as he walked EIGHT batters (seven in the 1st three innings) and threw 149 pitches, the most in a MLB game in FIVE years! I realize that Jackson has shone vs his former clubs this year, posting a combined 1.05 ERA in outings at Dodger Stadium (June 2), Comerica Park (June 19) and Tropicana Field (June 25, site of his no-hitter). However, coming off that no-hitter, I expect him to struggle. Remember, his ERA is 4.63 in 16 starts this year, including 5.17 here at Chase Field! The Dodgers have beaten the D'backs SEVEN straight times and let's also note that LA is 21-5 vs NL West rivals in 2010, including winning 16 of their last 18!

spook
07-02-2010, 01:50 PM
spartan | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 9:40 PM

triple-dime bet 913 LOS (-108) Sportbet vs 914 ARI
Analysis: Might appear risky business with the Dodgers over the Diamondbacks and Edwin Jackson who is off a no hit performance his last time out and a week off between starting assignments. Add to that the fact Arizona just fired their manager and general manager and it make‚s for a very unsettled situation with the Diamondbacks. Fact is I have a world of respect for Jackson and would love to see what he could do with a stronger club. However I feel he is getting too much respect here from the odds makers off his performance last friday. Guys, this is still Arizona and despite the fact I took them with success in the finale of their series in St Louis I just cannot do so here against the Dodgers.
Joe Torre's Dodgers are fresh off a sweep of the rival Giants and I don't anticipate a letdown in the opener here. They know full and well that Jackson is a handfull and I do not look for any letdown.
With or without Manny Ramirez in the lineup I look for the Dodgers to get it done for us tonight. Sometimes teams get a bump after a switch in the manager but I'm banking on a delayed reaction. Kuroda should prevail here against Jackson and the D'Backs. Much respect to Kirk Gibson and I wish him well in his tenure as Arizona skipper, just do not see it happening here guys in act 1 versus the Dodgers.

spook
07-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Cappers access

cubs -35

wsox + 70

spook
07-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 10:05 PM

triple-dime bet 916 SDP (-155) Bodog vs 915 HOU
Analysis: For a number of different reasons I believe the value in this contest is on the home side:

Roy Oswalt gets the nod for the visitors; Oswalt allowed eight runs in 4 2/3's innings on Sunday in a 10-1 loss to the Rangers (my MLB "GOY").

He walked four and struck out two; "I was missing spots, throwing it over the middle of the plate," Oswalt said. "The ball was running on me a little bit. ... It was location more than anything."

Houston has scored less then three runs a game for Oswalt; he's 5-10 on the year with a 3.55 ERA.

Important to note that Houston is in fact a poor 3-5 (-0.8 units) as a road dog in the +125 to +150 range.

In the other dugout: Mat Latos heads to the hill for the home side; Latos is coming off a 4-2 win over the Marlins on Sunday; he struck out five; he's 8-4 on the year with a 2.85 ERA.

Keep in mind that San Diego is an awesome 22-11 (+12.8 units) after a loss; 4-0 (+4 units) this year as a home favorite in the -150 to -175 range.

Bottom line: Although Oswalt has enjoyed success against the Padres, I believe he'll stumble once again here as the trade rumours continue to swirl around him; a very decent price on Latos when taking all of the above factors into consideration; *10* "BIG EA$Y" on the SAN DIEGO PADRES!

spook
07-02-2010, 01:52 PM
ALL THESE GUYS FROM PREGAME ARE ON THE DODGERS TONIGHT......

SO IT IS ARIZONA FOR ME..............

gill alexander

Marc Lawrence

spartan

Tony George

Larry Ness

Dan Bebe

GoodFella

harley1
07-02-2010, 02:05 PM
ALL THESE GUYS FROM PREGAME ARE ON THE DODGERS TONIGHT......

SO IT IS ARIZONA FOR ME..............

gill alexander

Marc Lawrence

spartan

Tony George

Larry Ness

Dan Bebe

GoodFella
::rockwoot::

spook
07-02-2010, 02:11 PM
LET'S WIN SOME MONEY!!

ac2010
07-02-2010, 02:33 PM
spook this forum is top notch i have been checking it out for a few days. the old forum i was at was incomplete . happy to be here lets win !

spook
07-02-2010, 02:37 PM
spook this forum is top notch i have been checking it out for a few days. the old forum i was at was incomplete . happy to be here lets win !
welcome to the team my man!
let's win some money!!
thank's for signing up and posting!! ::handshake::

spook
Potsys Picks

NY METS -116
ARIZONA 100
SAN DIEGO -152
CHICAGO WHITE SOX 160

spook
FreePicksUSA

BEST BET

SEATTLE 135

spook
07-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Lance's Lock

Pick: The Diamondbacks +105

Overall: 979-875-35

Current streak: 1 loss

BKK
07-02-2010, 02:39 PM

Analysis:

is every PREGAME Capper on Dodgers? do u think they call each other up?

spook
07-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Mike Hook | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 7:05 PM

triple-dime bet 922 CLE (+108) Sportbet vs 921 OAK
Analysis: The Cleveland Indians +108 is our PINATA TRIPLE STAR Play of the Day for Friday, July 2nd!

spook
07-02-2010, 02:42 PM

Analysis:

is every PREGAME Capper on Dodgers? do u think they call each other up?
seem's that way my man!!
i hope they are right i placed a 5 unit bet on the Los ::moneybag::

spook
07-02-2010, 02:44 PM
this guy has been hot!!

T Covers day after a sweep 7/2
Mets
Phillies/Pirates under 8.5
passing afl

spook
07-02-2010, 02:54 PM
ALL COMPS

JR O'Donnell ( RED ZONE )

DET (-155) vs SEA

Jr. has hit 5 in row free and # 6 goes to the Mighty Nasty Tigers @ home as Vegas has some huge respect for the boys from Comerica park! Owners a smooth 25-11 home park and they are -155 for a reason, they win!! We have owned the bases the last few weeks and tonight's home cooker has JR W written all over it! Seattle M's is going with the broom Fister and he has been on the shelf for a month with a banged up shoulder He was lit up by the Brewers last game. Lets play the Tigers -155 tonight.

Hollywood Sports

Orioles at Red Sox
Prediction: Over

The Orioles send out Bradley Bergesen who is 3-4 with a baudy 6.83 ERA and 1.74 WHIP. Bergesen should really struggle in Fenway Park as he sports an 8.64 ERA, 2.28 WHIP and an opponent's batting average of .380 when on the road. The Red Sox counter with Tim Wakefield who has seen his own set of problems this season given his 2-5 record, 5.21 ERA and 1.32 WHIP. The knuckle-baller has not found sanctuary at home this season given his 6.51 ERA, 1.40 WHIP and .279 opponent's batting average in Fenway. While a Total of 10.5 is high, it has been set there for a reason.

On a deeper level, both of these pitchers share a troubling sabermetric statistic that strongly suggests that they both will experience hard times in the future. Isolated Power (ISO) is a metric number determined by slugging percentage minus batting average. This metric identifies the net percentage of hits that are going for extra-bases. Just as slugging percentage privileges homeruns over triples and triples over doubles, this metric maintains that weighted-value system. The MLB ISO average is in the .145-.155 range. For pitchers, low ISOs are good and high ISOs are bad. Bergesen and Wakefield have high ISO's of .204 and .192 respectively which indicates they both have been giving up a disproportionate amount of extra-base hits. The importance for sabermetric statistics like this is that it exposes a deeper picture regarding the expected future performances of starting pitchers. Most bettors evaluate pitchers based on a starter's Won-Loss record and ERA. By analyzing statistics like ISO, we get a better sense of why a pitcher has a certain W-L record or ERA which produces a more sophisticated perspective when now evaluating a pitcher's future.

Jeff Alexander

1 Unit on San Francisco Giants -105

I know the Giants are struggling, but they are more than worth a shot at this price w/ the better starter on the hill. The reigning two-time NL Cy Young Award winner is 8-3 with an ERA of 3.13 on the season. It is also nice to know that Lincecum has been at his best on the road in 2010. The Freak is 3-0 (6-1 on the money line) in 7 road outings with an ERA of only 2.54. It is also worth noting that the Giants are 9-2 in Lincecum's last 11 starts following a team loss in their previous game. The Rockies hand the ball to Chacin and they are just 1-5 in his last 6 starts and 0-5 in his last 5 starts when pitching on 4 day's rest. Take the Giants tonight.

Jack Jones

Cleveland Indians +107

The Cleveland Indians are playing very well right now, and should not be an underdog to the Oakland A's at home. Cleveland just capped off their 5th straight victory after sweeping the Blue Jays with a 6-1 victory Thursday. Now, the Indians send one of their best starters to the mound in Mitch Talbot, who is 8-6 with a 3.88 ERA this season. The Indians have gone 9-6 in his 15 starts. In fact, the Indians are 9-4 in Talbot's 13 starts as an underdog of +100 or higher.
A's starter Gio Gonzalez has been two different starters home and away. At home, he has been dominant, but on the road it's another story. Gonzalez is 2-3 with a 5.44 ERA and 1.674 WHIP in 8 road starts this season. He also hasn't fared well at night, going 2-5 with a 5.11 ERA and 1.557 WHIP in 11 night starts this year. Oakland is 15-25 on the road this season, scoring a miniscule 3.9 RPG. The Indians are 7-1 in their last 8 home games after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game. Finally, Cleveland has won 6 of their last 7 home meetings with Oakland. Roll with the Indians Friday.

Wunderdog

Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs
Play: Cincinnati Reds +1½
It has become quite apparent that this is a Cubs team on the slide. The Cubs finished atop the NL Central as recently as 2008, with a home-dominating mark of 57-24, compiling 97 wins. Last year they barely finished over .500 with an 83-78 mark, and the home factor was diminished by 11 games. This season the Cubs are 11 under .500 and will be scraping to get to 70 wins, and the dominance at home is gone as they are below .500 at Wrigley. Cincinnati, meanwhile, has done a reversal with young talent coming of age to lead the NL Central, and have a winning mark on the road. The road tally shows they would be 8-1 in their last nine road games at +1.5, so I like them here on the runline.

Nelly

Milwaukee + over St. Louis

The Brewers are 3-1 in the last four starts from Chris Narveson and his last outings was the best of his career, going eight scoreless innings while allowing just four hits. Narveson allowed just five hits in six innings earlier this season in St. Louis and his numbers at home and on the road are quite similar. The Cardinals are not a good hitting team against left-handed pitching including owning just a .236 batting average at home. Two key bats are still out of the lineup for the Cardinals and St. Louis has been losing ground in the NL Central. St. Louis is just 10-13 in the last 23 games and the strong home record has been diminished. Jamie Garcia appears to be wearing down after an amazing start to his rookie season. Garcia lasted just two innings in his last start and over his last six starts he has allowed 17 runs even though his season ERA is just 2.27. The Cardinals are just 7-8 when Garcia starts including only 2-4 at home and St. Louis is greatly overvalued here. Milwaukee is 8-3 in the last eleven games and the Brewers are heating up on offense, scoring five or more runs in eight of the last twelve games for an average of over 5 runs per game. The Brewers have a better record on the road than at home and Milwaukee is batting .271 in the last ten games compared to just .247 for St. Louis. Milwaukee is also 6-2 in the last eight meetings between these teams in St. Louis and 15-5 in the last 20. Look for another surprise from the Brewers at a great price.

JEFF BENTON

I’ve got nothing bad to say about Padres rookie right-hander Mat Latos, who has been ridiculously good over the past two months, going 7-2 with a 1.89 ERA in his last 11 starts. And that includes a dominating 7-0 win in Houston on May 7 when he allowed just two hits and no walks with nine strikeouts in eight innings. That began a 10-game stretch in which the Padres are 8-2 with Latos on the hill.
That said, it’s real difficult to pass up Roy Oswalt at this huge underdog price. Granted, Oswalt is coming off by far his worst start of the season (allowing eight runs in 4 2/3 innings of Sunday’s 10-1 loss at Texas). But prior to that, he had produced three straight identical gems (two runs allowed in seven innings) with a 21-4 strikeout-to-walk ratio. Also, before Sunday, Oswalt had been 4-1 with a 1.50 ERA in his first five road starts.More importantly you cannot ignore Oswalt’s career numbers against the Padres. In 16 games (14 starts), he’s 10-2 with a 2.74 ERA and a .230 batting average-against. The Astros have won 12 of his 14 starts against the Padres, going 5-1 in his last six starts in San Diego. Additionally, Houston is playing decent ball, having won three of four (all on the road) and six of nine. The Astros are also 44-19 the last 63 times Oswalt has pitched against the N.L. West, and they’ve won his last four starts on Friday. And after last night’s 6-3 10-inning win as a +190 underdog, Houston is now 10-3 in its last 13 games overall versus the Padres (4-1 in San Diego).

(based on a 1? to a 10? Rating)

3? HOUSTON ASTROS

CHUCK O' BREIN

First off, this is a tough spot for Oakland, which is fresh off a three-game series at Baltimore and has now played 12 of its last 18 games on the road. If the A’s come out a little sluggish today, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.Speaking of the road, the A’s are just 15-25 on the highway this year, and their starting pitcher tonight – lefty Gio Gonzalez – hasn’t much enjoyed working on foreign mounds. He’s 2-3 with a 5.44 ERA in eight road starts (Oakland is 3-5), compared with 4-2 and a 2.36 ERA in eight home games.The Indians stretched their winning streak to five in a row with yesterday afternoon’s 6-1 victory over Toronto (capping a four-game sweep of the Jays), and they’ve surrendered just 10 runs in those five wins. Right-hander Mitch Talbot got the winning streak started with a 5-3 win at Cincinnati on Sunday, and he gave up just one run and three hits in seven innings.
Talbot has now held five of his last seven opponents to two earned runs or fewer, and he gave up three earned in one of the other starts. If not for an 8-4 stinker against the Mets on June 16, Talbot’s ERA over the past five weeks would be 2.58. As it is, the Tribe are 9-6 when Talbot pitches this season, including 6-6-3 in night games. The A’s are just a .500 team behind Gonzalez at 8-8, including 3-8 in night games.Home-field advantage has meant something when these teams get together, with the host taking 12 of the last 14 series clashes. That includes the Indians’ 6-1 record the last seven times the A’s have come to Ohio.

3? CLEVELAND INDIANS (on a 1? to 5? scale)

CHRIS JORDAN

San Francisco at COLORADO (-105)

Playing the Over in the National League West clash tonight, as I believe we're in store for a high scoring affair at Coors Field this evening.
Let's start with Timmy Lincecum, who, I admit, can be dominating when he's on top of his game, but the Giants are 10-5 Over when he toes the slab. And after being tagged for four earned runs in three innings last time out, I wonder how his confidence level is right now.
His season ERA is 3.13, which is a big high for him, while his ERA against the Rockies his last five against them is 3.65. He is 5-4 with a 3.62 ERA in 12 lifetime starts against the Rockies, and allowed four runs and walked five in 5-2/3 innings of a 4-0 loss on May 31.
On the flipside, rookie Jhoulys Chacin is up for the Rockies after allowing five runs - two earned - in six innings of a 10-3 loss to the Angels this past Sunday. The right-hander has a rather-high 4.97 ERA at home this season
The numbers reveal an easy over as well.
With the Giants, the over is on runs of 4-1 on the road, 9-4 off a loss, 13-6 against righties, 5-1 when Lincecum takes on NL West, 12-4 when he's the favorite and 12-5 overall.For the Rockies, the over is on streaks of 4-0 versus the National League West, 5-1 against right-handers, 4-1 when Chacin is pitching on four days rest, 4-1 after a win and 5-0 overall.

Look for this one to soar.

Freddy Wills

Florida Marlins vs. Atlanta Braves Florida Marlins
-115 at JAMAICA > 6h.
Marlins -115 (1.5 Dime free play)
Josh Johnson has been great this year but so have the Braves at home. I think this is a pitching match up and Johnson has a 2.52 ERA in his last 4 starts @ Atlanta. Johnson and the Marlins are 43-20 in Josh Johnson Last 63 starts.

The Sports Consensus MLB Arizona under 9.5

National Sports Service MLB Mets -120

Pointspread Experts MLB Rays -115

Elite Sports Picks MLB Florida -125

Doc's Picks MLB Mets -120

Insider Sports Report MLB Arizona under 9.5

Profit On Sports MLB St. Louis under 8.5

Discount Sports Picks MLB Pirates under 9

Primetime Sports Picks MLB Cubs -130

You Pick'Em MLB Giants -130

Gerry "BIG CAT" Andino Pick: Atlanta +110

NSA Giants @ Rockies Pick: UNDER 8

TheSuperNFL MLB Florida Marlins (-130)

Mike Wynn
Free Play: Oakland w/Gonzalez -120 Over Cleveland

Razor Sharp
FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: Take SAN DIEGO (Latos) -160 over Houston

Totals4U
Friday's free selection: Baltimore Orioles/Boston Red Sox over 10 1/2 runs

Jeff Allen Sports
MLB: Over 9.5 Baltimore (Bregesen) at BoSox (Wakefield) 7:05 EST PM EST

Dave Cokin
Friday's free play is the Colorado Rockies!

Big Time
WHITE SOX / RANGERS OVER 9 1/2

#1 Sports
Friday's free selection: Los Angeles Angels - 160

Computer Sports
St Louis -175 over Milwaukee

Platinum Plays
MLB: Texas Rangers w/Lewis -170 Over Wsox

Easy Money Sports
ARIZONA w/Jackson +105

Golden Dragon Sports
Free Play: Colorado Cook -145

Hawkeye Sports
TAKE: free winner with Washington & Mets over 8½ runs

Huddle Up Sports
Tampa Bay Price -115

Arthur Ralph Sports
LA Angels -160

Dr. Vegas
Philly -160 over Pittsburgh

TV Hotline
San Diego -160 over Houston

Teyas Sports
W.SOX UNDER 9 1/2 (LISTED PITCHERS)

The Vegas Steam Line
Free Winner for Friday: Take DETROIT (Scherzer) -145 over Seattle

High Stakes Syndicate
Free Selection for Friday: Boston Red Sox - 230

Dennis Macklin
MLB: Phils (Moyer) -151 over Pittsburg (Ohlendorf)

Kenny Towers
Un 9.5 LAD/AZ

John Anthony Sports
MLB: Over 9.5 KANSAS CITY (Davies) at Anaheim (Saunders) 10:00 PM EST

spook
07-02-2010, 03:05 PM
DOCTOR SPORTS

0-2 last 2
and lost back to back games for the first time since june 4-5

TOP PLAY
ST LOUIS split
money line and run line

spook
07-02-2010, 03:05 PM
INSIDER SPORTS REPORT
3* MLB* New York Mets, (Niese) -120 over Washington (Atilano)
3* MLB* Tampa Bay Devil Rays , (Price) -115 over Minnesota (Baker)
5* MLB* Los Angeles Dodgers, Under 9.5 (Kuroda)/Arizona (Jackson)

spook
07-02-2010, 03:06 PM
VEGAS EXPERTS

TIP OF THE DAY

Chicago White Sox at Texas Rangers
Friday, July 2nd, 8:10 ET

The Rangers and White Sox meet at Friday night when Colby Lewis matches serves with Freddy Garcia at the Ballpark in Arlington. Lewis takes the mound looking to avenge a 4-3 loss he suffered in Chicago against Garcia and the Pale Hose a month ago knowing he is 3-1 in his last four team starts with five walks and 28 strikeouts in those games. With Garcia just 3-7 in his last 10 games in this series, look for the Rangers to improve to 5-2 all-time at home behind Lewis here this evening. We recommend a play on Texas.

Play on: Texas Rangers

spook
07-02-2010, 03:08 PM
ROBERT FERRINGO

SIDES
2-Unit Play. Take #921 Oakland (-115) over Cleveland (7 p.m., Friday, July 2)
2-Unit Play. Take #912 St. Louis (-1.5, +105) over Milwaukee (8 p.m., Friday, July 2)
1-Unit Play. Take #924 Boston (-1.5, -115) over Baltimore (7 p.m., Friday, July 2)
0.5-Unit Play. Take #920 Detroit (-155) over Seattle (7 p.m., Friday, July 2)

TOTALS
4-Unit Play. Take Over 8.5 Milwaukee at St. Louis (8 p.m., Friday, July 2)
3-Unit Play. Take Under 8.0 San Francisco at Colorado (8 p.m., Friday, July 2)
2-Unit Play. Take Over 9.0 Cincinnati at Chicago Cubs (2 p.m., Friday, July 2)
0.5-Unit Play. Take Over 8.0 Tampa Bay at Minnesota (8 p.m., Friday, July 2)
0.5-Unit Play. Take Over 10.5 Baltimore at Boston (7 p.m., Friday, July 2)

spook
07-02-2010, 03:08 PM
FREE PICKS USA

BEST BET Seattle Mariners +135

BKK
07-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Submitted by Teddy Covers
Friday MLB Betting Free Play: Tampa Bay at Minnesota

Tampa Bay (Price) -115 at Minnesota (Baker)
Recommendation: Tampa Bay

The Twins pulled off a series victory in their crucial AL Central showdown against the Tigers earlier this week, but their wins against quality foes have been few and far between of late. The Twins are four games under .500 against the AL East, at that includes series against both the Orioles and Blue Jays. Minnesota is a solid bet against weaker foes, but this is not a team that I’m comfortable supporting when they step up in class. Tampa Bay snapped out of a 5-12 funk with a big win at Fenway Park on Wednesday, as their slumping offense broke through with a nine run outburst. Last night, the Rays showed even more resiliency, rallying late to earn a 5-4 extra inning win over Minnesota. Manager Joe Maddon summed it up: “We’re keeping our head above water. We’re not going away.

spook
07-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Tout Tally

PHILLY - 8
PITT - 7

OVER - 1
UNDER - 5

METS - 12
WASH - 3

OVER -3
UNDER -1

FLOR - 4
ATL - 6

OVER -1
UNDER -4

SF - 6
COL - 4

MILW - 1
STL - 8

LAD - 17
ARIZ - 7

OVER -1
UNDER - 6

SEATTLE - 6
DET -11

OAK - 5
CLEVE - 7

BALTY -1
BOST - 5

OVER - 7
UNDER -1

WSOX - 4
TEX - 4
OVER - 5
UNDER - 3

TB - 8
MIN - 7

KC - 1
LAA - 12

OVER - 4
UNDER -2

spook
07-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Fantasy Sports Gametime 7/2

full* Play Boston (-210) over Baltimore
Game starts at 7:10 PM EST

Baltimore has lost 20 of the last 24 road games as an underdog of +150 or higher and they have also lost 19 of the last 23 road games when the total posted is between 8.5 and 10 runs. Bradley Bergesen has lost 10 of the last 12 road games as an underdog of +100 or higher and he has an ERA of 10.13 over the last 3 starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

small Play St. Louis (-175) over Milwaukee
Game starts at 8:15 PM EST

St. Louis has won 8 of the last 10 games as a home favorite of -125 to -175 and they have also won 9 of the last 12 games when playing on a Friday. Jamie Garcia has an ERA of 1.42 in home games this season and he is 1-0 vs. Milwaukee over his career with an ERA of 2.25.

spook
07-02-2010, 03:21 PM
JOHN REESENHOLD MLB FREE PICKS

3 units (Single Dime); 2.07.2010 - 7:05 PM ET
MLB: Oakland Athletics @ Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Indians (M. Talbot) @ 2.100 (+110)

3 units (Single Dime); 2.07.2010 - 7:35 PM ET
MLB: Florida Marlins @ Atlanta Braves
Florida Marlins (J. Johnson) @ 1.893 (-112)

3 units (Single Dime); 2.07.2010 - 8:10 PM ET
MLB: San Francisco Giants @ Colorado Rockies
San Francisco Giants (T. Lincecum) @ 1.935 (-107)

3 units (Single Dime); 2.07.2010 - 9:40 PM ET
MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers @ Arizona Diamondbacks
Los Angeles Dodgers (H. Kuroda) @ 1.870 (-115)

spook
07-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Joe Wiz's Daily Free Pick

Under 10 runs bet. the Angels and Royals

spook
07-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Gamblers data is taking the holiday weekend off until tuesday.

spook
07-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Free Silver Key Pick for Friday ML Baseball

Over 10 Total Runs, Baltimore at BOSTON (7:10 et)

spook
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
ROB ROSENHAUS

Your free play for today is :

UNDER 8.5 Mariners/Tigers

spook
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
JACK BURNET

Your complimentary play for today will be :

OVER 6 Astros/Padres

spook
07-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Benjamin lee Eckstein

Ben lee won on Thursday with the Angles -$120/Rangers.

For Friday "Mr Chalk" likes two the Tigers -$150/Mariners and the Padres -$160/Astros.

"Mr Chalk" is 50-36 -$960 for the 2010 MLB season.

spook
07-02-2010, 03:34 PM
KOSMO

MLB PLAYS LISTED PITCHERS IF NOTED

7-2-10

Detroit -160 1 unit
Texas -200 1 unit

ADDING:

Cincinnati LP +130 1 unit
Philadelphia LP -150 1 unit
Dodgers LP -115 1 unit

spook
07-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Jack Clayton
Free play

Sport: MLB
Game: Orioles at Red Sox
Date/Time: 7/2/2010 7:00PM EST
Pick: Under the total

spook
07-02-2010, 03:42 PM
KELSO

50 UNIT TB Rays -115
15 UNIT LA Angels -160
10 UNIT Oakland -120
3 UNIT LA Dodgers -115

spook
07-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Randizzle14 Pick Source- 7/2

5* Marlins/Braves under 7 -120
3* Mets -120

Record since being posted:

1-1
+0.9 units

BKK
07-02-2010, 03:55 PM
NOT LISTED in tally:

I have :
ASTROS 3
Padres 6

spook
07-02-2010, 04:01 PM
NOT LISTED in tally:

I have :
ASTROS 3
Padres 6
cool thanks man!!

spook
07-02-2010, 04:06 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

5 UNIT TB Rays -115
4 UNIT Atlanta Braves UNDER 7
4 UNIT Oakland A's -120

spook
07-02-2010, 04:07 PM
LOGICAL PICK
Pick Today is Philadelphia Phillies.
The game is on at 7:00 PM EST.

60.4% Win Probability

Over/Under:
Spread:
Moneyline: -150

spook
07-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Gino Moretti's Winning Ticket

Arizona Dbacks listing Jackson +111

spook
07-02-2010, 04:08 PM
INDIAN COWBOY
5 UNIT Washington Nationals/NY Mets Under 8.5

spook
07-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Hot shot sports
3* giants
from the nc line

spook
07-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Randizzle14 Pick Source- 7/2

5* Marlins/Braves under 7 -120
3* Mets -120

spook
07-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Primetime Sports Advisors

Washington Nationals +105
St Louis Cardinals RL +132

spook
07-02-2010, 04:27 PM
JOHN MORRISON SPORTS PICK BUFFET

ULTIMATE BET OF THE DAY
Detroit Tigers! (14:5 ratio!)

BEST BETS
None

GOOD BETS
NY Mets 8:3
Atlanta Braves 4:1
St Louis Cardinals 5:0
LA Dodgers 11:4
Texas Rangers 7:3
Boston Red Sox 5:0

spook
07-02-2010, 04:57 PM
NEW YORK SPORTS ADVISORS

10 UNIT MAX RELEASE New York Mets -115

spook
07-02-2010, 05:03 PM
MASTERMIND GROUP
2July
Tampa Bay Rays +110

spook
07-02-2010, 05:15 PM
THEBACKDOORCOVER
PLAY OF THE DAY

Colorado Rockies

spook
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
jeff benton friday

0-1 yesterday for minus 25 dimes OR $312...overall, 70-79-3 MINUS 115 dimes.

GUYS, THIS GUY HAS NOT ONE A BET SINCE SATURDAY..HE IS 0-8 SINCE SUNDAY...JUST HORRIBLE...HOWEVER, HE GENERALLY WINS HIS LARGER PLAYS AND TONIGHT HE HAS JUST THAT.

Thursday's Winner ... 40 DIME selection on the LOS ANGELES DODGERS and Hiroki Kuroda over the Diamondbacks and Edwin Jackson in the opener of a weakend series at Chase Field. As I publish today’s selections, the Dodgers are a solid -115 favorite both here in Las Vegas and offshore. Note that you must list both starting pitchers – Kuroda and Jackson – because if eitheer does not start, this play is VOID.

10 DIME selection on the CLEVELAND INDIANS and Mitch Talbot over the A’s in the opener of a weekend series at Progreosive Field. As I publish today’s plays, the Indians are a +105 underdog. Note that you must list just Talbot as the Indians’ starting pitcher. If Talbot does not start, this play is VOID.

Dodgers

How can I fade a pitcher who is coming off a no-hitter? Easy: That pitcher needed a career-high 149 pitches to toss that no-hitter. And that right there is the main reason for this play on the Dodgers. I just don’t trust Arizona right-hander Edwin Jackson – despite an extra day of rest – to bounce back strong after such a taxing performance at Tampa Bay a week ago tonight.

The reason it was so taxing was Jackson couldn’t find the plate, walking eight Rays over nine innings. And that 149-pitch outing marked the 10th consacutive start that Jackson has thrown over 100 pitches, and he’s topped 113 pitches six times in his last nine trips to the mound. Eventually, that type of workload is going to catch up to you, and I’m betting it happens tonight against the Dodgers, who have already defeated Arizona twice this season with Jackson starting (6-3 in Arizona on May 12 and 1-0 in Los Angeles on June 2).

In fact, Los Angeles is 8-1 against the DBacks this season, winning the last seven games in a row. Going back to last season, the Dodgers have won 24 of the last 32 meeteings, going 6-1 in their last seven games at Chase Field.

While Arizona tonight hands the ball to Jackson, who is just 2-3 with a 5.17 ERA in eight home starts this season, the Dodgers are going with Hiroki Kuroda. The right-hander has a 3.27 ERA in 15 starts (10 of which L.A. has won) and a 2.93 ERA in seven road starts. He’s also 5-3 with a 3.16 ERA in 11 nighttime starts (with the Dodgers going 8-3).

Kuroda has faced the DBacks eight times since moving from the Japanese leagues to the big leagues, and he’s given up two earned runs or fewer in seven of those contests. That includes a two starts this year, with Kuroda yielding four earned runs while striking out 16 in 14 1/3 innings as L.A. prevailed 6-5 (home) and 6-3 (road).

Finally, the Dodgers arrive in the desert with plenty of confidence, having just swept a three-game series at San Francisco by scores of 8-2, 4-2 and 4-2, and they’ve now won four in a row on the road. L.A. is also 65-28 in its last 93 games against N.L. West rivals (including the seven straight victories over Arizona), and with Kuroda on the mound, the Dodgers are on runs of 8-2 in series openers, 4-1 against N.L. West foes, 12-4 when he’s coming off five days of rest and 4-0 on Friday.

Conversely, the DBacks are in slumps of 11-24 overall, 16-35 versus N.L. West foes, 11-23 against winning teams and 0-6 when Jackson pitches against divisional opoonents. And Arizona is just 18-18 at Chase Field for the season, thanks mostly to an awful bullpen that has a 6.98 ERA overall and a 6.66 ERA at home.

Indians

Cleveland is coming off a four-game sweep of the Blue Jays and has won its last five in a row since Sunday (a streak that comes on the heels of a seven-game losing skid and a 1-11 slump). The reason for the Tribe’s resurgence has been pitching. It has given up just nine runs in its last four games, and right-hander Mitch Talbot got it all started in Sunday’s 5-3 win at Cincinnati. He gave up just one run on three hits and three walks in seven innings, and that followed a two-run, four-hit, three-walk, seven-inning effort at Philadelphia on June 22.

Actually, Talbot has delivered six outstanding starts in his last seven, and he’s pitched at least into the seventh inning in five of those contests. Take out an ugly home outing against the Mets (8 runs allowed in 5 2/3 innings), and Talbot’s ERA going back to May 25 is 2.58.

In fairness, I should point out that A’s lefty Gio Gonzalez has been on his game, too. He’s allowed just two runs (one earned) on eight hits and five walks in his last two starts covering 13 innings. However, both those games were at home (vs. the Reds and Pirates), and Gonzalez has proven to be a much different pitcher in Oakland (4-2, 2.36 ERA) than on the road (2-3, 5.44 ERA). Also, Gonzalez has been immensely better in day games (4-0, 1.30 ERA in five starts, with the A’s going 5-0) than at night (2-5, 5.11 ERA in 11 starts, with the A’s going 3-8). At the same time, Talbot is 5-3 with a 3.48 ERA in nine night contests, and Cleveland is 6-3.

Yes, Oakland has won seven of eight against the Indians since last year, but six of those wins were in California. The A’s, who have lost 25 of 40 roadies this season, are 1-6 in their last seven games in Cleveland. In fact, the home team is on a 12-2 roll in this rivalry.

spook
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
MIKE LINEBACK

4* Phillies/Pirates Over 8.5
4* W.Sox/Rangers Over 9.5

spook
07-02-2010, 05:37 PM
DallasDaveSports MLB 07.02

Texas(RL)

San Francisco(ML)

spook
07-02-2010, 05:48 PM
MASTERMIND GROUP

Tampa Bay Rays +110

spook
07-02-2010, 05:49 PM
NEW YORK SPORTS ADVISORS

10 UNIT MAX RELEASE New York Mets -115

spook
07-02-2010, 05:50 PM
like alway's

Rocketman passing

spook
07-02-2010, 05:51 PM
BIGFELLA SPORTS

10* Tampa Bay Devil Rays -115

spook
07-02-2010, 06:01 PM
FOXSHEET

Favoring: PITTSBURGH on the money line. Play On - Home underdogs with a money line of +125 or more (PITTSBURGH) - allowing 5.3 or more runs/game on the season (NL), after scoring 4 runs or less 5 straight games
(41-20 since 1997.) (67.2%, +43.3 units. Rating=5*)
The situation's record this season is: (7-1 +9 units).

ONLY 5* TODAY

spook
07-02-2010, 06:13 PM
The Duke's Sports

Pittsburgh (+138) for 2 Units

To metaphorically sum up MLB's worst teams, the sun eventually shines on a dog's ass now and then; even cellar dwellers make a run now and then. Pittsburgh won 4 of 5 in April and in early May, yet hasn't matched that since; therefore, we believe the stars are aligned in favor of Pittsburgh delivering tonight; after all, they're facing a struggling Phillies team that's had trouble at Pittsburgh (1-4), 0-4 as a road favorite of -110 to -150, and just 1-9 on the road when the 'total' is set at 7 to 8'. And the only bright spot on Ohlendorf's resume for Pitt is that he is 6-2 as a home dog in this price range. And throw in the fact that Pitt 's only favorable stat is that they're 5-3 in game 2 of a series following a win and the Buc's may get sun where the sun doesn't usually shine.

spook
07-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Win or Lose Pod
Angels

spook
07-02-2010, 06:24 PM
C-Star Sports

10000 Units Mets/Washington under the total
5000 Units LA Dodgers over Arizona
5000 Units KC/Angles under the total
5000 Units White Sox/Texas over the total

spook
07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Street Rosenthal of Handicappingtrends

*300 Detroit Tigers -174
*200 Colorado Rockies -102

spook
07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
INFINITY SPORTS
Arizona D'backs +105 ML

spook
07-02-2010, 06:31 PM
DAVE COKIN - WRITE UP

Matchup: Chi. White Sox at Texas
Time: 8:05 PM EDT (Fri)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) GARCIA, F vs. (R) LEWIS, C

Play: Chi. White Sox (ML +165)

The White Sox have cooled off a little since their double digit winning streak, but I like their chances of scoring the upset win tonight. Freddy Garcia is on fire for the visitors, and a big part of that hot streak has been the veteran righty's outstanding control. He's just not walking anyone, and that means it's necessary for teams to string together multiple hits to get their runs against Garcia right now. Colby Lewis has done a terrific job for the Rangers. But the fact that Texas bumped him back a couple days off a poor outing suggests he may be in one of those dead arm periods. The Rangers are traveling back from a critical series at Anaheim, while the White Sox got a day off on Thursday. Even though the Rangers have been monsters at home, this looks like a tough spot for them tonight. At the big dog odds, I think the White Sox are an excellent value play.

spook
07-02-2010, 06:36 PM

THE CONSENSUS PICK

Pick of the Day: Dodgers (-120) [MLB]
Listed Pitchers: Kuroda vs. Jackson

Free Pick: Astros/Padres Over 6 (even) [MLB]
Listed Pitchers: Oswalt vs. Latos

spook
07-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Stan Sharp | MLB Money Line Fri, 07/02/10 - 10:05 PM —
double-dime bet 916 SDP (-160) Bodog vs 915 HOU
Analysis: Stan is Betting SAN DIEGO today. Stan notes that the Padres have been a solid back bounce team all season as following a loss this season they are 22-11 in their next game. Stan also notes that Roy Oswalt was shelled in his last start. Latos has been virtually untoucha‚ble last 3 starts. TAKE SAN DIEGO as STAN'S 2* VEGAS WISE GUY GAME.

spook
07-02-2010, 06:40 PM
THE VEGAS KILLERS
JOHN HARRISON
Phillies/Pirates OVER 8.5
Twins/Rays OVER 8

spook
07-02-2010, 06:49 PM
VEGAS RUNNER
2* MLB* LATE STEAM* Washington Nationals, +105 ML
2* SOCCER* MORNING MOVES* FUTURE BET* Argentina, +400 ML TO WIN 2010 WORLD CUP
3* MLB* TRUE STEAM OF THE WEEK* Houston Astros, Under 6
LINE PREDICTION* MLB* MORNING MOVES* Pittsburgh Pirates , +145 ML

spook
07-02-2010, 06:49 PM
SHUT EM DOWN SPORTS
ADDED
20* Detroit -160
20* Tampa Bay -118

spook
07-02-2010, 06:50 PM

ALATEX
SUPERPLAY
Florida Marlins -115

spook
07-02-2010, 06:55 PM
SWAMI SITE
The Wallace Report - Phillies -1.5
70% Club - Minnesota
Jimmy Rogers -$$$ Makers - Houston
Totals Unlimited - Under Pittsburgh
Heisman Trophy Club - Germany to advance +133

spook
07-02-2010, 06:56 PM
HOT SHOT SPORTS
4* NY Mets

spook
07-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Friday 6* NL GOY RARE 95% System wins by 3 rpg- Worldcup play cashes, along with Jays and Yankees under. Free total plays below
On Friday the MLB Totals play is on the over in the Orioles at Redsox game. Rotation numbers 923/24 at 7:10 eastern. Boston has gone over 6 of 8 times at home when the posted total is 10 to 10.5. Both teams have been hitting well the past week. Baltimore has averaged 5.7 rpg on .314 hitting the past week, while Boston has averaged 6.3 runs per game over the past 7 games. In the pitching matchup the Orioles are going with B. Bergesen. Bergesen has gone over in 8 of his 11 starts and has a 8.64 road era. Boston counters with T. Wakefield tonight. Wakefield has a 6.91 home era this season.. For technical purposes we add this Top notch system. Play over the total for home favorites of -200 or higher if the total is 10 or more and they are off a loss and tonight opponent is off a home loss of 2 or more runs. This system has played over the total every time the past 7 seasons and has averaged 14.5 Rpg. Take the over 10 here tonight. Dont miss the 6* NL GOY going later on Friday evening.. For your MLB Total go over in the Baltimore at Boston Game. BOL GC

spook
07-02-2010, 07:14 PM
JEFFERSON SPORTS

0.5 UNITS Phillies und 8.5
0.5 UNITS Boston under 10

spook
07-02-2010, 07:14 PM
SEABASS

CFL
100 Hamilton

MLB
50 Oak Under
50 Detroit
300 Wash

200 steam Dodgers

spook
07-02-2010, 07:15 PM
The SportsBoss, who was ranked number 1 at his monitor for month of june has quite a few plays tonight. That was his first month of releasing basball plays

Mariner's
Indian's
Oriole's
Marlin's

That was his first package , the site was jamming and it wouldn't post for last 10 minutes! Marlins didn't start yet

elguapo_mark
07-02-2010, 07:17 PM
7/2/2010 7:52 AM Money Line 143.00 100.00 Baseball - 920 Detroit Tigers -143 for Game

7/2/2010 7:54 AM Spread 125.00 100.00 Baseball - 924 Boston Red Sox -1½ -125 for Game

San Diego Padres 7/2/2010 10:05 PM - (EST)
Money Line -165 for Game
R Oswalt -R - Action M Latos -R - Action
Risking 165.00 To Win 100.00 USD

Money Line -116 for Game
J Johnson -R - Action K Medlen -R - Action
Risking 116.00 To Win 100.00 USD

those are my 4 plays that i picked last night

elguapo_mark
07-02-2010, 07:18 PM
last play is marlins -116 over braves ( the post above)

spook
07-02-2010, 07:21 PM
good luck tonight my man!!!

spook
07-02-2010, 07:24 PM
MIKE HOOK

MLB Total - Friday, Jul 2 2010 10:05PM
929 KAN / 930 ANA OVER 9.5 Bodog single-dime bet

Analysis: The OVER 9.5 between the Angels and the Royals is the 1 Unit Buried Treasure for Friday, July 2nd!

spook
07-02-2010, 07:32 PM
JSM SPORTS
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-July 2nd

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[909] San Francisco |5*|-105|B+0|Network N/A|8:10 pm EST

[910] SF/Col |5*|UNDER|8.5 Runs|Network N/A|8:10 pm EST

[914] Arizona |5*|-155|+1.5 RL|Network N/A|9:40 pm EST

[921] Oakland |5*|-115|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST