PDA

View Full Version : boxing pick...Shumenov vs. Uzelkov

sbjj
07-23-2010, 01:00 AM
I like Uzelkov here. I think Beibut is a bit overrated because of his crowd friendly style. I understand Uzelkov being the slight dog because of him being the challenger and this being his first stateside fight(I am pretty sure about that). But i believe he is actually the better fighter, and will sweep the later rounds, if not stop Beibut late.

2 units on Uzelkov @ +110.

Also worthy of note. Both men have a common opponent in Gabriel Campillo. Beibut lost to him twice(do not let the W in the second fight fool you) There is no way Beibut won that fight, it was a clear cut robbery. While Uzelkov stopped Campillo. i just think this might show that Uzelkov could be on another level.

Luke
07-23-2010, 01:51 AM
GL man . I havent even looked at boxing this week

I'll look at it tomorrow

Mr. IWS
07-23-2010, 08:25 AM
GL on it man.

Luke
07-23-2010, 04:52 PM
I like Uzelkov here. I think Beibut is a bit overrated because of his crowd friendly style. I understand Uzelkov being the slight dog because of him being the challenger and this being his first stateside fight(I am pretty sure about that). But i believe he is actually the better fighter, and will sweep the later rounds, if not stop Beibut late.

2 units on Uzelkov @ +110.

Also worthy of note. Both men have a common opponent in Gabriel Campillo. Beibut lost to him twice(do not let the W in the second fight fool you) There is no way Beibut won that fight, it was a clear cut robbery. While Uzelkov stopped Campillo. i just think this might show that Uzelkov could be on another level.

I just looked at the fight and cant say I agree with you.

Uzelkov was clearly losing to Campillo before he caught him and Campillo-Shumennov was a close fight so you cant really compare them to each other . Shumenov is bigger,stronger and faster than Uzelkov . I'm also not sure Uzlelkov will be able to deal with Shumenov's pressure.

Shumenov should easily win the early rounds and then it should be close the second half of the fight

I think Shumenov has the edge but I'm not betting it .

If Shumenov doesnt run low on gas the second half of the fight I believe he wins tonight .I think it could be a close fight though

GL with your play ::handshake::

Luke
07-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Sorry man .Uzelkov didnt even show up tonight

Get em next time bro ::handshake::