PDA

View Full Version : New Progessive Bet System (Test Run)

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey everyone, A statistics friend of mine have been mulling and tweaking this over for a bit and I;m gonna run it till the end of the MLB season to see how it tracks. I am not a huge fan of Progressive's myself so don't slam me on it. We think it may work it may be a failure but who knows. It only involves the first two games of a series and I'll go into more detail when we hammer the fine points out (we saw someone else running it the other day at a similar set of rules so we thought we'd give it a shot

her goes nothing

you can set a amount you want to win but for tracking purposes I'm just using a 1 unit bet scale..... just wanna see how it does for fun, not putting a of money behind it yet.

::handshake:: Braves (Game 1)
::handshake:: Rays (Game 1)
::handshake:: Cardinals (Game 1)
::handshake:: Dodgers (Game 1)

BOL to everyone on whatever you guys are playing!!!!

Mr. IWS
08-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Will watch this system closely ::munch::

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Will watch this system closely ::munch::

::thumbup:: thanks man... It may flop and it's gonna be a money making system based on favorites with juice under -170 so there will be no dogs involved but we'll see how it goes, we just like to play with numbers and stats and stuff to looking for the elusive pot ' gold ::clover:: ::moneybag:: ::clover::

*** going to use 1 unit = $100.oo for tracking purpose so I can show how it's doing in dollars and cents***

bill2266
08-02-2010, 05:55 PM
gl on the system make the money

AllBetsMustWin
08-02-2010, 07:00 PM
very nice
love to see the result
thank you

spook
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
nice my friend.. i will be on it also if it works out!..bol..spook!!

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 10:02 PM
::moneybag:: Tampa Bay Rays 100.00/86.96 WINNER (series done) ::moneybag::

spook
08-02-2010, 10:04 PM
::moneybag:: Tampa Bay Rays 100.00/86.96 WINNER (series done) ::moneybag::

nice bro!!

i was on the other side but did win my pod!! ::dance::

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 10:17 PM
::moneybag:: Atlanta Braves 100.00/71.43 WINNER (series done) ::moneybag::

Thanks spook! sorry bout the Twins but I was on the Reds with you in my normal bets, Nice job ::thumbup::

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 11:20 PM
:burn: St. Louis Cardinals LOSER (game 2 tomorrow) :burn:

Had it most of the game but the St Louis bullpen shit the bed.... these things happen, pick it up with a 2 unit tomorrow. gotta love progressive ::baghead::

spook
08-02-2010, 11:22 PM

Thanks spook! sorry bout the Twins but I was on the Reds with you in my normal bets, Nice job ::thumbup::

thats cool man...you would think a new pitcher coming into the game against the twins..ugh you never know!! ::beatup::

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 11:26 PM

thats cool man...you would think a new pitcher coming into the game against the twins..ugh you never know!! ::beatup::

Yeah, i was a bit worried about that one... my second half of the night is not looking as hot as the first thats for sure, im getting it on my end too with this ::beatup::

spook
08-02-2010, 11:31 PM

Yeah, i was a bit worried about that one... my second half of the night is not looking as hot as the first thats for sure, im getting it on my end too with this ::beatup::

what did you take??

you didn't bet oakland??

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Yeah, i was a bit worried about that one... my second half of the night is not looking as hot as the first thats for sure, im getting it on my end too with this ::beatup::[/quote]

what did you take??

you didn't bet oakland??[/quote]

Yeah im on oakland money and runline, and I have the nationals so im ok overall... i was just speaking to this set here, hope it works out but hate to see it go to game 2...

IceTime09
08-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Well i have the day off tomorrow and a 7am tee time so Im going to bed and gonna hope the dodgers make a comeback

BOL to everyone on anything the have still going!!!
::sleep::