PDA

View Full Version : Boxing talk/ plays

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

poopoo333
04-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Thoughts on Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye? Klitschko is -210 right now, he was -190 yesterday

Luke
04-24-2011, 12:15 PM
I'll be betting Wlad

poopoo333
04-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Do you think the line is going to get worse?

Luke
04-24-2011, 12:27 PM
Do you think the line is going to get worse?

I'm not sure .I would say yes but since Haye is british so it might not. Those Brits always back their fighter and sometimes push the line down

bloydie
04-24-2011, 12:46 PM
I think the line will get better as soon as the Haye hype machine kicks off and they highlight Wlad chin the Brits are going to be backing him hard. The hype has not even started over here, but when it does it gets stupid.

edman5555
05-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Holyfield is fighting a guy tonight that has not fought in 10 years. Holyfield is 48 years old and Neilsen is 46 years old. I would think that Neilsen would have a very hard time getting in shape at that age. Holyfield has been staying in shape +steroids im sure this entire time. I would think this should be an easy victory for Holyfield.. I will check for some weigh pics on Neilsen. Maybe he looks fat as shit.

edman5555
05-07-2011, 10:59 AM
So you guys also feel very good about Pac inside the distance?

Vandelay
05-07-2011, 11:10 AM
I like this one to go the distance. I put pac by un. dec/ko/tko at like -560 in a parlay and I thought those were good odds. Didnt realize Holyfield's opponent was such a bum.

Luke
05-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Holyfield should win easily but the odds are though the roof . I took Manny by KO,TKO, or DQ tonight

Vandelay
05-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Pacman couldnt stop Margarito and Clottey and He only stopped Cotto due to cuts. This combined with Mosley's crazy chin and I just dont envision a stoppage. Ive been wrong before though.

Mr. IWS
05-07-2011, 01:47 PM
stream?

zY|
05-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh is today when Shane Mosley catches another asswhipping?

edman5555
05-07-2011, 03:08 PM
damn they dropped the props for the holyfield fight. I was too slow.

Luke
05-07-2011, 05:39 PM
stream?

I'll have them later

Mr. IWS
05-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Oh noes, Pac man in a car accident

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/07/manny-pacquiao-car-accident-boxing-las-vegas-shane-moseley

Luke
05-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Oh noes, Pac man in a car accident

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/07/manny-pacquiao-car-accident-boxing-las-vegas-shane-moseley

I saw that eariler today . Roach said he's fine but that shit will screw with your mind on fight night

SPX
05-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Well if somehow Mosley pulls out the win, Pac has his excuse.

edman5555
05-07-2011, 06:31 PM
anyone know the results of the Holyfield fight? I was going to bet inside the distance(H) but I missed the line.

Ludo
05-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Why do all the prop lines reflect that this fight doesn't see a decision? Mosley's never been knocked out as far as I can see on his record on Wikipedia.

edman5555
05-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Well Hoylfield tko'd his opponent. I would have won that bet damnit.

SPX
05-10-2011, 11:58 AM
The fans at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas poured boos down on the ring, expressing a sentiment shared by many pay-per-view customers. Sugar Shane Mosley was running from Manny Pacquiao, making consumer disappointment and anger understandable.
So too was this emotion: sadness.

Saturday was another wasted night of Pacquiao’s prime (http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-iole_pacquiao_rolls_over_mosley050711), the competitive circumstances and raw politics of boxing robbing what could’ve been a night of greatness tested.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N5767.YAHOO/B5211889.27;sz=1x1;ord=1305042882378948?
Instead, we got another lopsided decision, Pacquiao winning as an overwhelming favorite against a 39-year-old opponent who had no intention of actually fighting.

Mosley was once a great champion and remains a likable ambassador for the sport. He never stood a chance against Manny, though. That was something promoter Bob Arum acknowledged at the outset, only to realize he was so out of opponents for the Filipino that he had to make the fight anyway.

Mosley was the second of Pacquiao’s last three opponents to enter the ring and not even attempt to win. Fourteen months ago Joshua Clottey covered up for 12 rounds. Even after he was shut out on the scorecard, Clottey lifted his arms in triumph and posed for pictures with his team. The goal was to survive, not actually box.

Before you blame Clottey and Mosley, consider what happened to the last several guys who decided to stand and trade with Manny:
Antonio Margarito, pummeled repeatedly, broken orbital bone, sent to hospital, career in jeopardy. Miguel Cotto, pummeled repeatedly, TKO’d, sent to hospital. Ricky Hatton, knocked out cold, sent to hospital, hasn’t fought since. Oscar De La Hoya, pummeled repeatedly, TKO’d, sent to hospital, hasn’t fought since. David Diaz, pummeled repeatedly, TKO’d, sent to hospital.

We could go on. Manny Pacquiao hasn’t lost a fight in six years.
And he probably isn’t losing one anytime soon, leaving fans stuck watching an iconic fighter dominate inferior opponents just for the sake of watching said icon.

Sadness isn’t a new feeling in boxing. It’s just usually reserved for those horrific nights when an aging champion is getting battered by the sport’s inevitable, and swift, circle of life. It’s sad to watch greatness gone. It’s sad to fear the damage done.

This is completely different – sadness born from frustration. It’s like watching Michael Jordan playing minor league basketball, cheating everyone from years of thrilling moments and memories on the basketball court.

Critics of boxing are always saying it needs charismatic headliners. Well, what then is Manny Pacquaio? He’s willing to fight exciting fights, test himself against bigger, stronger men. He smiles. He laughs. He’s smart. He has a real life as an elected politician. He sings on late-night talk shows and performs fan concerts after fights. There’s almost nothing like him in sports. And Saturday, Top Rank put on a great show around him, complete with a rare entertaining undercard featuring the return of ex-champ Kelly Pavlik and a dramatic 12th round, come-from-behind-TKO by Jorge Arce of Wilfredo Vazquez, Jr.
Then the main event bombed, the cold reality of the era ruining everything.

Arum talked about a potential November fight between Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, who earned a draw with Pacman in 2004 and lost a close decision in 2008. Those bouts took place in the featherweight or super featherweight divisions, however. That’s 20 pounds ago for Pacquiao, who fought at 147 on Saturday.

Marquez is a warrior, but he struggled to get to 142 pounds when he was outclassed by Floyd Mayweather Jr. in 2009. It was Mayweather’s un-retirement fight and considered a somewhat safe one because Marquez was so small. If he’s too small for Floyd, then he’s of little threat to the 2011 version of Manny.

Marquez would also become the fourth recent Pacquiao opponent first “softened up” by Mayweather, joining De La Hoya, Hatton and Mosley.

The obvious solution is to get Pacquiao and Mayweather in the ring together and stage the richest fight in history. Then do it again in a rematch. That seems less likely now than ever, though. Mayweather hasn’t fought anyone in over 13 months and spent Saturday night, he claims, watching a Lady Gaga concert on cable. (http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ro-rogers_mayweather_taunts_pacquiao050711)

We should be in the middle of an epic trilogy between these two – their styles seemingly perfectly suited to challenge each other. It’s rare when the two best pound-for-pound fighters of a decade are essentially the same weight. Yet money, pride, politics, bad blood, allegations of doped blood, slander suits, domestic violence charges and all sorts of other nonsense stand in the way.

We’ve been through the Mayweather-Manny debate before. Right now, it isn’t getting solved. It may never.

So we get what we get and the crowd gets upset.

“What could I do if my opponent doesn’t want to fight toe-to-toe? It’s not my fault,” Pacquiao argued, and really no one was blaming him. “I’m happy, because I know I won the fight. But I said my first concern is the satisfaction of the people. I want the people to be satisfied with my performance and to leave happy.”

The Mosley fight should never have been made. Same with Clottey. And it’ll be the same with Marquez.

There is virtually no one left for Pacquiao to fight. He’ll still get big numbers at the gate and on pay per view because he’s such an attraction, such a talent, but it increasingly feels like a waste of time. He’s stuck in B-grade bouts. You can’t shine a sneaker.

Zab Judah is another option, but he’s lost to Clottey, Cotto and Mayweather.

Timothy Bradley, the dynamic, unbeaten, 27-year-old Californian, is a potential long-term challenger to Pacquiao. Is he ready to step up as soon as November? He may have to be. For my money, it’s the most intriguing fight.

At least Bradley is a fresh face. At least he has a future. At least, we presume, he’ll stand up and actually try to win.

These days with Pacquiao that’s all we can hope for; a sad indictment on a sport that is stalling when it should be soaring.

bloydie
05-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Mosley played Manny like a fool. All the touching gloves and cuddling stopped Manny from rendering Mosley unconcious. I read somewhere that Mosely on average landed 5.5 punches around, yet he managed 45 touching glove gestures. I mean he gets dropped and buzzed and he straight wants to touch gloves. He just ran the clock down being all nice and friendly. The face is if Mosley has dropped and buzzed Manny im sure the first thing is going to do when the fight resumes is opt to touch gloves.

Mosely aint that friendly, i'm sure if didnt see too many tocuhing gloves when he was beating Margarito down. Also i cant remember the ref's name, but the dude is weak. When i saw him i knew there was going to be some bad decisions. For starters he didnt stop Mosely team from leaving the ring until after the round started, that should be a warning then point deduction in my book. Also the Manny knockdown was BS. Roach should have sorted out Manny the dude seemed too nice.

Ludo
05-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Manny definitely stopped being nice after that push was ruled a knockdown.

Mr. IWS
05-12-2011, 07:23 AM
spent Saturday night, he claims, watching a Lady Gaga concert on cable. (http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ro-rogers_mayweather_taunts_pacquiao050711)

LOL, I did too. I missed just about all of Bellator for that.

High5
05-12-2011, 10:13 AM
LOL, I did too. I missed just about all of Bellator for that.

On HBO?
I watched it Sunday night.....I didn't mean to, It was just on so I checked it out and then I was glued! Shes a performer! and baby's got back!

Mr. IWS
05-12-2011, 10:17 AM
On HBO?
I watched it Sunday night.....I didn't mean to, It was just on so I checked it out and then I was glued! Shes a performer! and baby's got back!

Yup. My daughter and Wife wanted to check it out. I really didnt like it until the last 1/2 hour of the show.

SPX
05-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Zak, you may want to adjust the boxing tracker. I had a losing 2.5u bet a few months ago (I think it was still this year). I can't remember who it was on. Hell, I'm not even sure if I knew then who it was on. But I remember losing it.

Mr. IWS
05-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Zak, you may want to adjust the boxing tracker. I had a losing 2.5u bet a few months ago (I think it was still this year). I can't remember who it was on. Hell, I'm not even sure if I knew then who it was on. But I remember losing it.

If you put it in an ingame boxing thread, I probably didnt count it.(or see it for that matter, who even looks at those threads around here?)

poopoo333
05-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Ward/Abraham this weekend. Where is luke, sbjj, and bloydie?

sbjj
05-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Ward/Abraham this weekend. Where is luke, sbjj, and bloydie?

If you read my past posts about Abraham you will see that I was never really to much of a believer in him. I just never thought he was NEAR as good as some of the writers and analysts did. Ward on the other hand almost seems like a juggernaut at the moment. he has beat guys with all different types of styles, and beat them down. And he seems to have that unique mental toughness that the true champs have.

All that said, he is -600. and Arthur can bang(when you stand right in front of him). I seriously considered laying 6K on ward to win 1K in Vegas(I am being 100% serious). Anyways, no bet from me. Prediction is Ward by wide decision.

If you have a fight out their(Boxing or MMA) that you are confidant in, parlaying Ward in there might not be to bad of an idea.

poopoo333
05-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Ward by decision is -172..how does that look?

sbjj
05-13-2011, 03:26 PM

I kinda like it. But not a whole lot. Ward has a tendency to lead with his head, and AA really likes to complain. I could envision AA getting cut bad, then start complaining, and eventually finding a way out of the fight.

Luke
05-13-2011, 03:30 PM
I kinda like it. But not a whole lot. Ward has a tendency to lead with his head, and AA really likes to complain. I could envision AA getting cut bad, then start complaining, and eventually finding a way out of the fight.

Agree with everything you said

Plus I dont like laying juice on prop bets . If it was -110 or less I might play it but not at -175

Luke
05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Good stuff here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXaSLoEF1V8&feature=player_embedded

Vandelay
05-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Not really ssure what abraham is trying to do, but he's basically thrown the last 3 rounds. Reminds me of the clottey fight with pacman

Luke
05-15-2011, 12:14 AM

that shit was a lock ,should have been like -1000

Luke
05-15-2011, 12:14 AM
Not really ssure what abraham is trying to do, but he's basically thrown the last 3 rounds. Reminds me of the clottey fight with pacman

Reminded me of Manny-Mosley last week

Luke
05-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey SBJJ what's your writer guy say about Hopkins-Pascal? Just curious

sbjj
05-17-2011, 10:41 PM
He has not released yet Luke. But I have a feeling he will be picking hopkins. And it is kinda hard not to after the first fight.

I am actually contemplating a large bet on the under for Jones Jr.-Lebedev. Hard to imagine Jones making out of the first 3 rounds. The guy is fighting for a paycheck, and I think he folds as soon as he gets hit.

Of course the way my round prop bets are going lately. Jones Jr. will probably win a decision.

Also looking to parlay Lebedev with another fight since he is -600.

What are yours and Boydies thoughts?

Luke
05-17-2011, 11:18 PM
He has not released yet Luke. But I have a feeling he will be picking hopkins. And it is kinda hard not to after the first fight.

I am actually contemplating a large bet on the under for Jones Jr.-Lebedev. Hard to imagine Jones making out of the first 3 rounds. The guy is fighting for a paycheck, and I think he folds as soon as he gets hit.

Of course the way my round prop bets are going lately. Jones Jr. will probably win a decision.

Also looking to parlay Lebedev with another fight since he is -600.

What are yours and Boydies thoughts?

I'd parlay Lebedev with Froch and Dawson

Isnt the Jones under 7.5 rounds? I've been doing so shitty on props lately like you said Jones would probably win a decision ,I'll look at it more.I'm going to be betting Hopkins and Hopkins by decison I was just wondering what Houston thought about the fight.

No Canadian judges and Golden Boy promoting it should help Hopkins out this time

trotterz
05-18-2011, 08:19 AM
I have a parlay of lebedev/dawson/pascal for odds of something like +160

I am not sure of the outcome of Pascal/Hopkins, but Pascal is from my hometown so I have to cheer for him.
Pascal is also a fighter who adapts himself verywell.
In his first fight agains Diaconnu, not to long ago, he won be REALLY close decision, then for the rematch, he totally outclassed Diaconnu, even knowing the fact that he was fighting with only 1 arm. His shoulder has been dislocated somewhere around round 3.
I hope he will come back better agains't hopkins too, especially knowing the fact that Hopkins is now 46 years old so I have a hard time seeing him come back even stronger than for his last fight

bloydie
05-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Pretty gutted today was going to the boxing this weekend DeGale Vs Grove and Nathan Cleverly vs Brahamer. Brahamer pulled out of the fight this morning :(

Just my thoughts on the hopkins fight this weekend. I dont like it for either of them, I think Pascal boxes better this time round, but you can never right off Hokpkins. I might put a little on the old man with a draw thrown in, this one is going to be tight on the cards. Actually i might just look at the odds for the fight going the distance.

poopoo333
05-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III Secures November 12 Date (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/5/18/2178378/manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-iii-secures-november-12-date)

Luke
05-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III Secures November 12 Date (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/5/18/2178378/manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-iii-secures-november-12-date)

I saw that . This fight should have happened 3 years ago . Juan Manuel is long in the tooth now ,he'll be 38 by the time the fight happens . Should still be a good fight but Manny made sure he wanted long enough for JMM to get old before he'd fight him again

Vandelay
05-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Just another easy fight for Pacman along with his last 5+ fights.

Mayweather's still waiting.
http://sdfights.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Mayweather_Win.hmedium.jpg

SPX
05-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Boxing belts are ugly.

Mr. IWS
05-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Boxing belts are ugly.

True dat. Shit looks like a 10 year old made them. LOL @ the buttons of peoples faces.

SPX
05-19-2011, 01:08 PM
LOL @ the buttons of peoples faces.

Damn, I didn't even notice that. That shit's hilarious!

Mr. IWS
05-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Damn, I didn't even notice that. That shit's hilarious!

Fuckin belts got their 10 pieces of flair like in office space.

SPX
05-19-2011, 01:46 PM
LOL!

SPX
05-20-2011, 03:24 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Now-Kimbo-Slice-wants-to-box-an-NFL-player-?urn=mma-wp2344

Luke
05-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Roy Jones just got KO'd in the last rd of his fight in Russia. He was down 7 rds to 2 anyway so he would have lost , the KO was brutal Roy is lucky to be ok

SPX
05-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Find a vid and post that shit!

Vandelay
05-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Luke's lazy ass should be reported for his lack of initiative...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0FqNwPJHBw

last 2 minutes

Luke
05-21-2011, 06:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0FqNwPJHBw

last 2 minutes

Lol I already saw it live so I wasnt worried about it

poopoo333
05-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Luke, sbjj, bloydie...you guys looking at anything for tonight?

Luke
05-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Luke, sbjj, bloydie...you guys looking at anything for tonight?

I dont know if I'm betting anything or not , I've lost 8 MMA/boxing bets in a row and 18 units. The only bet I've won in a month is an NBA bet and its the only basketball bet I've made all year........at least I'm undefeated in something lol

Who you like poopoo?

poopoo333
05-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Based on the last fight I like Hopkins at + odds but idk

Luke
05-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Based on the last fight I like Hopkins at + odds but idk

Yeah if I was going to bet it ,it would be Hopkins but I've been gun shy/wrong on everything lately . Ever since the disaster at UFC 129 I just havent wanted to bet anything

SPX
05-21-2011, 08:37 PM

I tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me do it again since I did it so recently.

Lol I already saw it live so I wasnt worried about it

You selfish, selfish fucker.

Vandelay
05-21-2011, 11:25 PM
.6 to win .84 on hopkins

poopoo333
05-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Is this on cable or ppv?

poopoo333
05-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Bernard Hopkins > Randy Couture

Luke
05-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Bernard Hopkins > Randy Couture

Without a doubt

Luke
05-22-2011, 01:00 AM
I am such a failure........the bets I bet lose ,the ones I chicken out of win...........sigh

poopoo333
05-22-2011, 01:05 AM
the ones I chicken out of win

This feels worse then losing sometimes.

sbjj
05-22-2011, 02:47 AM
OK ZAk., I gotta be honest tonight. i losy 5 units on the Lebedev under . Would have lost much more if not for Hopkins winninf . Please dock me 5 units for the Jones under 7 1/2 .

trotterz
05-22-2011, 10:05 AM
OK ZAk., I gotta be honest tonight. i losy 5 units on the Lebedev under . Would have lost much more if not for Hopkins winninf . Please dock me 5 units for the Jones under 7 1/2 .

I lost yesterday too,
I had a parlay with lee, lebedev, dawson, pascal.
Pascal made me lose, but it was a really damn good fight.
Anyway, I won my bets on mpumbu and freire so I ended up with a little profit, but if pascal would have win, It would have been a really good night for me

Mr. IWS
05-22-2011, 10:37 AM
I appreciate the honesty, but If I wasnt counting the guys that claimed they won in the tracker a couple weeks back, I shouldnt count the losses either.

poopoo333
05-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Zak, last night I put 35u on Hopkins by decision.

Luke
05-22-2011, 10:58 AM

Wish you had been here to push me over the edge on Hopkins .......god I fail

Sorry about the Lebedev under SBJJ

bloydie
05-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Didn't have time to post my plays as i went to the boxing over here yesterday.

Had the following plays lebedev, Frankie Gavin, Nathan Cleverly and Chad Dawson. Porbably down about 1.25 units odds on nathan and clev were pretty bad, but a win is a win. Kept away from B-hop just was worried he might get robbed, also over kept away from James DeGale as i was worried he might go down which he did.

Also just saw the Roy ko, I do wish he would retire he's not doing the end of his career any good.

poopoo333
06-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Mosley wanted the fight to be stopped...trainer says nope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9tUUGIiKj0

Luke
06-02-2011, 09:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fuck me..........................I'm going to kill that trainer

SPX
06-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Recent Tyson interview. War Tyson!

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/25403826#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/25403878

Mr. IWS
06-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Recent Tyson interview. War Tyson!

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/25403826#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/25403878

Props and repped my negro

SPX
06-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks. It's a great interview and pretty in-depth. That sniveling interviewer guys strikes me as a little bitch, though.

I can't figure out what kind of shape Tyson's in right now. His face looked kind of thin and drawn out, I thought, but his stomach looked fat. His arms still seemed fairly muscular, though.

poopoo333
06-04-2011, 02:30 PM
It seems like a lot of guys who are older just have a belly. It's weird.

Mr. IWS
06-04-2011, 02:45 PM
It seems like a lot of guys who are older just have a belly. It's weird.

Guilty

poopoo333
06-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Is Froch going to beat Johnson tonight?

Luke
06-19-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDZhnxAwS0

poopoo333
06-19-2011, 04:43 PM
What's the iws boxing crews breakdown on that fight?

Luke
06-19-2011, 04:47 PM
What's the iws boxing crews breakdown on that fight?

I'm just a moron that should kill themselves so I dont have an opinion

Vandelay
06-19-2011, 05:00 PM
at like 6 minutes, haye looks legitimately scared and at a loss for words.

poopoo333
06-21-2011, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NS_56FtsCI&

flyinggogoplata
06-21-2011, 11:52 PM
I locked in Wlad at -190.
http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/goat-feel.jpg

poopoo333
06-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Why?

Not even lying, I am watching boxing videos right now. I wanna bet this fight.

flyinggogoplata
06-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Truthully I played Haye on fight night champion on Ps3 and could only beat Wlad once out of three. With Wlad I mopped the floor with Haye every time.

poopoo333
06-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Makes sense. Alright, I might tail you on this one.

It seems like Klitschko is going to be pretty big compared to Haye. I was browsing forums and stuff and people are saying Klitschko has no chin...I am not sure if this is valid or if this is just a bunch of idiots on a forum being haters. Haye has fought a taller fighter before against Nikolai Valuev and won a majority decision which I am guessing it was a close fight. I can't find the video so I am torrenting it to see how it looked. Klitschko just seems to have this boring style that just works for him.

Also everything I just said is probably dumb because I basically have no idea about any technical things in boxing and stuff like that. I usually just tail people when I make boxing bets.

flyinggogoplata
06-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Haye says he's retiring after the match so pretty much this is his payday he's not really trying to win.

sbjj
06-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Haye has a chance, but that chance is early. Wlads chin looked like glass in a few earlier fights, but he really has not been clocked since then. IF Haye lands clean early this could get REAL interesting. If Wlad gets in his game, and the fight sees the 4th or 5th, Haye is dust.

Side note, IMO Haye does not have the best beard either, and he seems to not be that strong(mentally). I have little doubt that Wlad could hurt him also. I think Wlad @ -190 is a good bet.

sbjj
06-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Haye says he's retiring after the match so pretty much this is his payday he's not really trying to win.

I actually think there is a chance he might go in there and just go bezerker. And that scares me. He has to know that is his only chance. he is not going to decision Wlad.

bloydie
06-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Makes sense. Alright, I might tail you on this one.

It seems like Klitschko is going to be pretty big compared to Haye. I was browsing forums and stuff and people are saying Klitschko has no chin...I am not sure if this is valid or if this is just a bunch of idiots on a forum being haters. Haye has fought a taller fighter before against Nikolai Valuev and won a majority decision which I am guessing it was a close fight. I can't find the video so I am torrenting it to see how it looked. Klitschko just seems to have this boring style that just works for him.

Also everything I just said is probably dumb because I basically have no idea about any technical things in boxing and stuff like that. I usually just tail people when I make boxing bets.

Haye will need to jump on him and put him away in the first 3-4 rounds to win, if the fight lasts longer then that and klit has got then range with his jab and right Haye is getting taken down china town. The both have the power to take each other out, Klit is the better technician and Haye the more natural fighter.

Its not rocket science haye has to get in and land fast and hard to win. Klit needs to line-up haye on the end of his punch to take him out. Valuev is not Klit and haye will fight completly different to the way he did not, he aint out boxing klit. Also haye has a habbit of throwing punches on the back of the head, you should watch the Ruiz fight when he had him hurt. Klit doesnt react too well to those punches if haye lands one of those illegal blows and the ref does not see it, Haye is going to be all over him. I belive Kilit will win and will probably lay down three bets, Klit win, Klit ko and if i can find one with nice odds haye in the first 4 rounds or something.

I've watched haye throughout his whole career the guy has belief in his ability and is not going in for a paycheck (ko'ing mormeck in paris and beating valuev away from home). He pretty much anihallated everyone he fought at cruiser until he met carl thompson. He pretty much beat the sh1t out of thompson and blew his load. After that fight you see he went the distance to test himself out. Then after that he pretty went on his way to beating peeps up again. He knows his limitations as a fighter so i dont imagine him trying to win on points.

Vandelay
06-22-2011, 06:35 PM
So Klitschko at -200 and haye in rd 1-6 would be a good bet then?

bloydie
06-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Hey,

Im not too sure what that equates to, but you can get haye for 5 (rds 1 - 6) and Klit to win by stoppage at around 2.3. Like i said i think Klits going to win so im going to look to put the money down on him, and just throw a little down on Haye to soften the blow if Haye jumps on him.

Luke
06-22-2011, 08:31 PM
probably be on Wlad unless I see something in the next week that chances my mind , probably also parlay Strum with something for this weekend .

Anyone have thought on Lucas Martin Matthysse vs Devon Alexander? Alexander is -310 while Matthysse is +230 or better . I think the line is set way too high on Devon and may take Matthysse but still need to watch some more video

Also Cotto-Margarito II line is out Cotto -245 /Marg +175 .........that line is way off this fight should be close to a pk imo . I'll be on Margarito here probably

Ward -Froch line also out Ward -260/ Froch +180 ......I'll be on Ward and Ward by decision

SPX
06-22-2011, 08:52 PM
I thought Wlad was kind of like Mayweather . . . unstoppable.

sbjj
06-23-2011, 12:06 AM
probably be on Wlad unless I see something in the next week that chances my mind , probably also parlay Strum with something for this weekend .

Anyone have thought on Lucas Martin Matthysse vs Devon Alexander? Alexander is -310 while Matthysse is +230 or better . I think the line is set way too high on Devon and may take Matthysse but still need to watch some more video

Also Cotto-Margarito II line is out Cotto -245 /Marg +175 .........that line is way off this fight should be close to a pk imo . I'll be on Margarito here probably

Ward -Froch line also out Ward -260/ Froch +180 ......I'll be on Ward and Ward by decision

I actually think Alexander will beat Matthysse fairly easy, but no way i bet him at 3 to 1. If that line sticks on Cotto-Marg. I will bet a nice chunk on Marg.

I would skip Ward straight up and bet him by decision. Or maybe parlay him with another fighter. I am a bit higher on Frch than most, but i still see him losing to Ward.

Luke, bet Strum with Cloud this weekend. Cloud is going to destroy mack on the Alexander undercard. Shit, there is my fighter to parlay with half my bets this weekend...Cloud baby.

Luke
06-25-2011, 01:12 PM
Luke, bet Strum with Cloud this weekend. Cloud is going to destroy mack on the Alexander undercard. Shit, there is my fighter to parlay with half my bets this weekend...Cloud baby.

I would have put Cloud in a parlay but he's -1200. I bet a Sturm-Alexander parlay. Devon's lie has dropped from -310 to -210 and when I finally got to looking at it Lucas doesnt stand much of a chance.

May or may not add more things later

poopoo333
06-25-2011, 11:25 PM
warr alexander

Luke
06-25-2011, 11:34 PM
warr alexander

hope so

SPX
06-25-2011, 11:38 PM
http://www.thenewsinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/alexander-the-great.jpg

poopoo333
06-26-2011, 12:12 AM
Luke I am no boxing expert but I kind of think Alexander lost that fight. Am I right or wrong?

Luke
06-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Luke I am no boxing expert but I kind of think Alexander lost that fight. Am I right or wrong?

It was really close , I wouldnt have argued a 95-94 score either way .I figured Alexander would get a hometown decision since it was close .

Honestly I scored it 95-94 Matthysse, glad we won though

Vandelay
06-26-2011, 12:26 AM
yea i put 75 on matthysse and he clearly won rds 4 7 8 and 10 with rd 4 being a 10 8. So even with a sweep of all the close rds, the worst shoulda been a draw. Even hometown judges cant argue any of the aforementioned rds being scored for alexander. but it makes up for the money i won on the sturm decision

flyinggogoplata
07-01-2011, 02:18 PM
http://www.boxingscene.com/uploads/41016/klitschko-haye-weights%20%2811%29.jpg

Mr. IWS
07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
^^^^^^Dana White?

Luke
07-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Bloydie , SBJJ you guys take anything today? I ended up taking Wlad pretty big

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Luke, what time this shit jump off today?

Luke
07-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Luke, what time this shit jump off today?

4:45 pm eastern on HBO

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 01:01 PM
4:45 pm eastern on HBO

::handshake::

All in on Vlad?

Luke
07-02-2011, 01:20 PM
::handshake::

All in on Vlad?

Almost , I got 5 units on him .

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Almost , I got 5 units on him .

I think its another jab fest for him, he wins via UD.

GL homie

SPX
07-02-2011, 01:28 PM
That's exactly what I'm hoping for.

Luke
07-02-2011, 01:29 PM
reports are its pouring down rain in Germany , the fight is outside ...............

From Jim Lampley in Germany: Conditions very questionable. Rain is falling, sky is totally grey, stadium is wet but ring is covered and dry.

Spoke to folks in Germany. If rain is really bad they'll have folks round ring w/ towels & guys will walk in with boots to not mess up ring.

someone is going to fail down and knock themselves out lol

Luke
07-02-2011, 01:30 PM
I think its another jab fest for him, he wins via UD.

GL homie

Tanks man

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 01:32 PM
reports are its pouring down rain in Germany , the fight is outside ...............

someone is going to fail down and knock themselves out lol

Jews are out to ruin it for the Germans.

Payback is a motherfucker!!!

Luke
07-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Jews are out to ruin it for the Germans.

Payback is a motherfucker!!!

::lmao::

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:10 PM
This was good as shit. Vlad at 7.14 looks like Jeffery Dhamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFHq4VNJVI8

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:16 PM
I think Im gonna get on Vlad here. Luke, you know if the ring has some type of cover over it to protect it from rain during the fight?

Luke
07-02-2011, 02:29 PM
^^^^^^^I posted that exact video two pages ago........................sigh no one pays attention to my boxing posts ........headdown.jpg

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 02:32 PM
^^^^^^^I posted that exact video two pages ago........................sigh no one pays attention to my boxing posts ........headdown.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc&feature=related

SPX
07-02-2011, 02:32 PM

Not true! I watched part of that shit and I think Vandelay commented on it.

Luke
07-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I think Im gonna get on Vlad here. Luke, you know if the ring has some type of cover over it to protect it from rain during the fight?

honestly I'm not sure . I'm just posting what I see . I'll see if I can find out

Update from Lampley in Germany on horrible weather: 'Rain is steady and forecast says no letup. German boxing board makes final decision.'

More from Lampley: (K2's Tom) Loeffler keeps telling us there is no question fight takes place sometime tonight. I am not so sure.'

I know the rain will help Wlad rather than hurt him because even with a slick floor he can jab away , on the other hand is will hurt Haye because he wont get traction to throw bombs

SPX
07-02-2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc&feature=related

Not sure why, that shit cracked my ass up.

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:38 PM
He is down to -195 at bookmaker, I can get him -200

My only fear now is this fuckin weather.

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:42 PM
These boxing morons always find a way to fuck shit up.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn5pb8.jpg

Luke
07-02-2011, 02:43 PM

Just asked this was the reply I got

There's a canopy and the ring is currently covered up to stay dry, but I just saw a shot on Sky Sports and it's ugly out there.

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Dana White is lurking IWS laughing at us.

Luke
07-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Dana White is lurking IWS laughing at us.

Lol.

The undercard link should be up in about 10 minutes , when its up I'll post it so you can see what's going on there before making a final decision

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Lol.

The undercard link should be up in about 10 minutes , when its up I'll post it so you can see what's going on there before making a final decision

Thanks holmes.

I spent the last 30-40 minutes looking at some Haye clips because I havent see much of him. I swear that nigga is taylor made to eat some straight right hands. I really like Vlad a lot here.

HW champion > Cruiserweight champion

BTW, so easy to find boxing clips on youtube.

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ff8i6HKJoU&feature=player_embedded

SPX
07-02-2011, 02:52 PM
This shit has clusterfuck written all over it.

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 02:57 PM
This shit has clusterfuck written all over it.

If this shit gets cancelled, boxing should just kill itself.

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
stream?

SPX
07-02-2011, 03:03 PM
If this shit gets cancelled, boxing should just kill itself.

LOL

"In this special report ABC News has learned that boxing has killed itself. That's right. There will be no more boxing events. Ever."

Luke
07-02-2011, 03:06 PM
BTW, so easy to find boxing clips on youtube.

Yes it is , boxing doesnt have Dana trying to shut the internet down

Here's a stream

http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv1.html

Didnt realize it was in a stadium that is just an open roof

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 03:06 PM
I had no clue this fight was gonna be free I thought it would be on PPV

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 03:09 PM
hbo still costs something poopoo.

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 03:13 PM
hbo still costs something poopoo.

You know I don't pay my cable bill.

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 03:14 PM
you get hbo?

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah.

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Looks like we ride or die on Wlad tonight.

badboys4life.jpg

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 04:18 PM
dat dere stream if you need another............

http://boxingguru.yolasite.com/

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 05:02 PM
where is that nigga at?

Luke
07-02-2011, 05:03 PM
where is that nigga at?

who knows........this entrance was complete gayness , not to mention he didnt come out to it

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 05:04 PM
This fight sucks.

flyinggogoplata
lol boxing is faker then wwe.

Mr. IWS
Nigga got the runs

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 05:05 PM
WAR UBER BECKER!!!11

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 05:08 PM
damn a mustafa al-turk and james Thompson sighting.

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Nigga got the runs

BOL that's what I thought.

Who is the better Klitschko brother?

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 05:09 PM
damn a mustafa al-turk and james Thompson sighting.

lmao!

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 05:10 PM
BOL at all the soccer holigans in the crowd.

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Is Vince McMahon running this event?

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Is Vince McMahon running this event?

BOL

If one of these niggas pulls out a table,is my bet voided?

Luke
07-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Is that Elvis in the ring?

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 05:19 PM
BOL

If one of these niggas pulls out a table,is my bet voided?

hahahaha

Luke
07-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Is that Elvis in the ring?

nope thats Haye wrapped in tin foil

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 05:20 PM
there is going to be a riot for sure

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Wlad via putting a wrapped in tin foil Haye in the microwave.

Luke
07-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Wlad via putting a wrapped in tin foil Haye in the microwave.

doesnt Haye know that wrapping food in tin foil keeps it warm , not people

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 05:25 PM
whoa saw stich duran

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 05:35 PM
i got over 7.5

Luke
07-02-2011, 06:01 PM
i got over 7.5

win

Luke
07-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Hopefully its a easy win on the cards ,I scored it 117-110 Wlad

Luke
07-02-2011, 06:21 PM
117-109, 118-108,116-110 all for Wladimir Klitschko , easy fight just like I like them

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 06:22 PM
::moneybag::::moneybag::::moneybag::

Well done boys

Haye should play football now. He takes a knee better than any QB in the league.

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 06:29 PM
so can we all agree haye was just looking for that pay check.

Luke
07-02-2011, 06:30 PM
so can we all agree haye was just looking for that pay check.

Of course he was , but he got a huge won for this fight

flyinggogoplata
07-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Of course he was , but he got a huge won for this fight
yep he's done boxing.

poopoo333
07-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Franklin_McNeil (http://twitter.com/#%21/Franklin_McNeil) Franklin McNeil

David Haye says he broke a toe on his right foot three weeks before the fight and couldn't land his power punch. Oh well.

Mr. IWS
07-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Franklin_McNeil (http://twitter.com/#%21/Franklin_McNeil) Franklin McNeil

David Haye says he broke a toe on his right foot three weeks before the fight and couldn't land his power punch. Oh well.

LOL, he got put on blast last time he tried to pull out. No way he would do it again.

All that clown did was throw one punch at a time anyway.

flyinggogoplata
07-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Luke what do you think of this Khan fight. I already dropped 5u on Khan at -500.

Luke
07-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Luke what do you think of this Khan fight. I already dropped 5u on Khan at -500.

Judah has one beat beat at 140lb one time and I havent been overly impressed with Khan. Was kind of thinking the over but need to look at it more this week, I'll get back with you after I look at it . I won't be on Khan unless its in a parlay, I'm too chicken to bet lines that high

flyinggogoplata
07-05-2011, 04:44 AM
Judah has one beat beat at 140lb one time and I havent been overly impressed with Khan. Was kind of thinking the over but need to look at it more this week, I'll get back with you after I look at it . I won't be on Khan unless its in a parlay, I'm too chicken to bet lines that high
Yeah it was kind of a bad bet I'm thinking, but Khan won me money in the marcos maidana fight.

sbjj
07-05-2011, 11:05 AM
No way Khan should be -500. I am going to bet Judah.

Vandelay
07-05-2011, 12:06 PM
What about the paul williams vs erislandy lara? dont know much about either except that williams beat martinez once. And is there a reason why the over under is so low in the khan fight? Khan and Judah aren't power punchers and i thought judah had a good chin. Khan was also able to take a clean shot from maidana.

sbjj
07-05-2011, 12:58 PM
I really do not remember Maidana hitting Khan real clean. I do remember Khan stumblining all over the ring, but i do not remember MM really getting him clean.

I think Judah can hurt Khan if he connects, and I think he will connect.

I am going to do some fight watching on Lara.

Vandelay
07-05-2011, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFqvXUwVjM

Check it out from 2:45 on. Maidana hit him with everything and connected clean at least 3 or 4 times that round. He may have been on fumes by that point. not sure if khan just shrugs thos off in the first cpl rounds

SPX
07-05-2011, 07:19 PM
That 10th round was turning into an ass whippin'.

Luke
07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah it was kind of a bad bet I'm thinking, but Khan won me money in the marcos maidana fight.

I didnt say I thought it was a bad bet ,just think the line is a little high. I expect Khan to win but it might end up being a close fight. Khan is going to have problems with guys who apply pressure (Maidana) but Judah isnt a pressure fighter . I also think Khan is the faster fighter although some people may disagree .

Luke
07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
I really do not remember Maidana hitting Khan real clean. I do remember Khan stumblining all over the ring, but i do not remember MM really getting him clean.

I think Judah can hurt Khan if he connects, and I think he will connect.

I am going to do some fight watching on Lara.

Lara is horrible , cant see Williams losing with his speed and reach adv

flyinggogoplata
07-05-2011, 07:39 PM
I didnt say I thought it was a bad bet ,just think the line is a little high. I expect Khan to win but it might end up being a close fight. Khan is going to have problems with guys who apply pressure (Maidana) but Judah isnt a pressure fighter . I also think Khan is the faster fighter although some people may disagree .

Judah is shot I'm thinking and Khan is in his prime.

Luke
07-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Judah is shot I'm thinking and Khan is in his prime.

I think Khan will win, looking at the over in the fight

poopoo333
07-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Is the big fat Mexican guy the official can crusher in boxing? He is always -1000000

Luke
07-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Is the big fat Mexican guy the official can crusher in boxing? He is always -1000000

Pretty much, everytime he steps up on competition he loses so I guess he's a can crush now

poopoo333
07-07-2011, 10:42 PM
http://ironforgesiron.com/2011/07/video-wladimir-klitschkos-photo-analysis-of-david-haye/

Luke
07-07-2011, 11:31 PM
http://ironforgesiron.com/2011/07/video-wladimir-klitschkos-photo-analysis-of-david-haye/

BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandelay
07-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Any reason why you're betting gonzales poopoo? from looking at his record, the dude has fought no one at all. Some of the guy's he's faced shouldn't even be allowed to box.

poopoo333
07-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Any reason why you're betting gonzales poopoo? from looking at his record, the dude has fought no one at all. Some of the guy's he's faced shouldn't even be allowed to box.

I am just a degen, don't mind me. The stuff I looked at is very minimal and probably has no meaning at all.

Mr. IWS
07-08-2011, 01:07 PM

repped, that shit was good

poopoo333
07-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Anybody watching the Gonzales/Sierra fight? It's awesome

Vandelay
07-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Sierra isn't very good. Loads up on punches and doesn't really defend anything. plus he gassed

poopoo333
07-08-2011, 11:08 PM
yay winner

poopoo333
07-08-2011, 11:09 PM
I am just a degen, don't mind me. The stuff I looked at is very minimal and probably has no meaning at all.

I guess it did. I was hoping Sierra would gas due to him being overweight/taking fight on 5 days notice.

Luke
07-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Anybody watching the Gonzales/Sierra fight? It's awesome

I dvr'd it ,will watch later

nice job

flyinggogoplata
07-09-2011, 11:25 PM
what is paul williams doing??

Luke
07-09-2011, 11:39 PM
what is paul williams doing??

He just started slow ,I have him up 3-2 after 5

flyinggogoplata
07-09-2011, 11:41 PM
god I hope so, he came out pretty bad

Luke
07-09-2011, 11:43 PM
god I hope so, he came out pretty bad

Little expected after a big KO ,first of your career

flyinggogoplata
07-09-2011, 11:46 PM
roy jones talking about retiring oh the irony.

Luke
07-09-2011, 11:47 PM
This is a lot closer than expected, Williams doesnt look too good tonight

flyinggogoplata
07-09-2011, 11:50 PM
he needs the knockout now

Luke
07-09-2011, 11:51 PM
he needs the knockout now

I think its a lot closer on the cards than HBO is saying, could be wrong though

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah Williams is done .........screw me

flyinggogoplata
07-10-2011, 12:01 AM
brutal fight

flyinggogoplata
07-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Yeah Williams is done .........screw me
yeah i thought paul had this one too.

Vandelay
07-10-2011, 12:07 AM
hahahahahahahahahah

flyinggogoplata
07-10-2011, 12:07 AM
BOL::thumbup::::thumbup::::thumbup::::thumbup::::t humbup::

Vandelay
07-10-2011, 12:08 AM
ahahahahahahahahaha. what a fuckin disgrace. I had not lara by dec as the last leg of a parlay and i thought about shuttin off the stream.

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:09 AM
BOL...................what a gift

Even I scored it for Lara .................I'll take it

Luke
BOL::thumbup::::thumbup::::thumbup::::thumbup::::t humbup::

Did you have Williams too?

flyinggogoplata
::cream::

flyinggogoplata
07-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Did you have Williams too?
yeah i got -300 on bodog. i thought that money was gone. Oh well.

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:12 AM
yeah i got -300 on bodog. i thought that money was gone. Oh well.

Never was a doubt ::thumbup::

flyinggogoplata
07-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Never was a doubt ::thumbup::

NOPE LOL, I guess that fight was won before it started. Those judges are rich tonight!

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:22 AM
NOPE LOL, I guess that fight was won before it started. Those judges are rich tonight!

without a doubt Goosen had those judges in his back pocket, no wonder after the fight was over Goosen told Williams "you're back" ..........when I heard that I was like "WTF ?did he not watch the fight"

poopoo333
07-10-2011, 12:28 AM
BOL @ me betting Lara. Good thing it was a small bet. I almost threw 0.1u to win 1u on him winning by decision too. I haven't seen the Ramos fight but I was out and checking twitter on my phone and apparently he was getting dominated until he got the KO.

Will the video of that fight be up along with the Rios fight?

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Lara won that fight but it was no where near as wide as HBO was saying , I had it 115-113 and a buddy scored it 116-112 Lara....HBO had it something like 118-110 which is just dumb .

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:55 AM
BOL @ me betting Lara. Good thing it was a small bet. I almost threw 0.1u to win 1u on him winning by decision too. I haven't seen the Ramos fight but I was out and checking twitter on my phone and apparently he was getting dominated until he got the KO.

Will the video of that fight be up along with the Rios fight?

You got shafted poopoo Lara won the fight .

Heres the Rios fight :

part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPXsU3oa3Us

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FadFiC1NC7c

flyinggogoplata
07-10-2011, 12:55 AM
hbo always does that, completely ruins the fight with their shitty scoring.

Luke
07-10-2011, 12:57 AM
Here's the last rd of Akifumi Shimoda vs Rico Ramos , I guess he was down 5-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ppLQRgVM4

poopoo333
07-10-2011, 12:58 AM
^^thanks luke. good job by the way

And I am starting to like boxing more. I am going to start following it and paying more attention to it

poopoo333
07-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Lucian Bute KO from earlier today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4T6pTU5tg

Luke
07-10-2011, 01:06 AM
^^^^^^^^BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot that fight was today. That guy got KTFO(insert smokey jpeg)

Luke
07-10-2011, 01:10 AM
^^thanks luke. good job by the way

And I am starting to like boxing more. I am going to start following it and paying more attention to it

Thanks but that wasnt a good job I should have lost and you should have won ,I just got a shitty/lucky decision. I really boxing is easier to beat than MMA because there are no subs and KO's are harder to get .

flyinggogoplata
07-11-2011, 02:46 AM
took khan by decision, really don't see Judah winning this fight unless Khan completely overlooks him.

flyinggogoplata
07-11-2011, 05:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8JzUBtn9c

poopoo333
07-13-2011, 10:29 AM
On the tracker, how come I am listed twice?

poopoo333 6-3 +4.93
SPX 2-0 +3.05
flyinggogoplata 1-0 +2.6
trotterz 1-0 +1.4
IWS Zak 1-0 +1

sbjj 0-1 -1
poopoo333 0-2 -1
bloydie 3-1 -1.03
High5 0-1 -1.37
Luke 8-9 -4.06

Mr. IWS
07-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Probably one event, I added it to the YTD, didnt realize you were already on there

SPX
07-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Now, it's because PP is twice as special as the rest of us.

flyinggogoplata
07-13-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=42c42e23-7a28-4554-8c38-abcd9e60df03

Luke
07-13-2011, 06:31 PM
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=42c42e23-7a28-4554-8c38-abcd9e60df03

Not impressed , 100 dollars to him is like me lighting a penny on fire. Let me know when he lights up a 100k

mike
07-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Judah is +390 on bmaker. that is tempting. Judah has problems with the in-your-face pressure type of fighters while Khan is an outside boxer puncher. But @140, khan's chin seem to be fine, has great cardio, fast hands with good combos and will probably outbox Judah. I just feel that he's not the type of fighter who gave Judah problems in the past. I havent followed boxing for a year now though so I havent seen Judah or Khan's last few fights. Might just place a small bet on Judah.

poopoo333
07-13-2011, 11:07 PM
New Jersey suspends Williams-Lara judges

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AgGvFYzgrMDk1jqp6.7XufyUxLYF?slug=ki-iole_williams_lara_judge_suspensions_071311

Luke
07-13-2011, 11:25 PM
New Jersey suspends Williams-Lara judges

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AgGvFYzgrMDk1jqp6.7XufyUxLYF?slug=ki-iole_williams_lara_judge_suspensions_071311

Haha I saw that , they deserve it imo

Luke
07-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Judah is +390 on bmaker. that is tempting. Judah has problems with the in-your-face pressure type of fighters while Khan is an outside boxer puncher. But @140, khan's chin seem to be fine, has great cardio, fast hands with good combos and will probably outbox Judah. I just feel that he's not the type of fighter who gave Judah problems in the past. I havent followed boxing for a year now though so I havent seen Judah or Khan's last few fights. Might just place a small bet on Judah.

If I were going to make a straight bet on the fight it would be on Judah also, still looking at the fight

poopoo333
07-13-2011, 11:39 PM
I might play the over 9.5 rd prop

Luke
07-14-2011, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AsxLuvHepk&feature=player_embedded

Mr. IWS
07-15-2011, 08:24 AM
^^^^^^fuckin nuts

I would have said I did it, just to get outta there.

Luke
07-15-2011, 02:34 PM
^^^^^^fuckin nuts

I would have said I did it, just to get outta there.

Yeah its nuts but he's more nuts for spending an extra 20 years in prison because he wouldnt just say he did it (even though he didnt).

They could have got me to say anything to save 20 years of my life.

Vandelay
07-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Any opinions on green vs tarver?\

flyinggogoplata
07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
luke you seen the line movement on Khan? At the greek he went from -400 to -500 I expected it to go the other way.

Luke
07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Any opinions on green vs tarver?\

I'd take Tarver

Luke
07-21-2011, 07:59 PM
luke you seen the line movement on Khan? At the greek he went from -400 to -500 I expected it to go the other way.

It was already -500 at 5dimes so no I didnt see that.I havent made my bets on the fight yet.

Edit: sorry ...havent not already made my bets

flyinggogoplata
07-22-2011, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkC3OrheFDg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzoqstmQvfQ&feature=player_embedded

flyinggogoplata
07-22-2011, 06:07 PM
fine if you fags don't want to talk about mayweather lets discuss this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

SPX
07-22-2011, 06:10 PM
That bitch is pretty hot.

flyinggogoplata
07-22-2011, 06:22 PM
yeah she is cute.....5...4...3..2...1...till luke says spx have a seat over there.