PDA

View Full Version : 9-13-10

spook
09-12-2010, 10:50 PM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular go here).

good luck!!( lets make some money)

post'em if you got'em gl. ::speak::

spook
09-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Monday Night Showdowns

The opening week of the NFL season concludes with a pair of AFC games on Monday night. The Chiefs host their first primetime game at Arrowhead Stadium since 2004, as Kansas City entertains reigning AFC West champion San Diego in the late kickoff. The night begins at the new Meadowlands with the Ravens trying to knock off the Jets in a battle of the last two runner-ups in the AFC.

Ravens at Jets (-2 ½, 35 ½) - 7:00 PM EST

Many eyes will be on this contest, not only because it's the first Monday Night Football game of the season, but fans are curious if the Jets can live up to the hype. Rex Ryan's club was showcased on HBO's "Hard Knocks" during training camp and wants to prove that last season's run to the AFC Title Game was no fluke. The Ravens, meanwhile, are quietly becoming a difficult team to handle on both sides of the ball after the pickups of Anquan Boldin and T.J. Houshmandzadeh to boost the receiving corps.

Baltimore looked strong in the preseason with a 3-1 SU/ATS record, as the Ravens fell in their finale at St. Louis. The defense stepped up in the three wins by limiting the opposition to 25 total points. Under John Harbaugh, the Ravens are a profitable 9-6-1 ATS as a road underdog, but lost at Green Bay on a Monday Night last season as four-point 'dogs, 27-14. Playing on the road under the Monday Night lights for the Ravens has not been something to look forward to, as Baltimore is 1-6 SU since 2005, with the lone victory coming in a 16-0 shutout at Cleveland last season.

The Jets started last season at 3-0 in Ryan's debut, but went on to lost seven of their next 11 games. New York received a huge break with Indianapolis and Cincinnati wrapping up its divisions, as the Jets knocked off each club to clinch a playoff berth. The Jets made it all the way to the AFC Championship before falling at Indianapolis, as Mark Sanchez enters his second season at quarterback. New York finished the preseason at a pedestrian 2-2 SU/ATS, with both losses coming at home to the Giants and Redskins.

Playing division opponents was an issue for Ryan's squad last season, going 2-4 SU/ATS against the AFC East. However, when the Jets faced non-divisional foes in 2009, they finished 9-4 SU/ATS. The Jets haven't hosted a Monday Night game since a 2005 loss to the Patriots, as New York is 1-4 SU/ATS the last five Monday Night contests.

Each team has won their last two season openers, while Baltimore has cashed the 'over' in Harbaugh's two road series openers at Pittsburgh ('08) and San Diego ('09). These two clubs are meeting in the regular season for the first since 2007 when the Ravens failed to cover as 9 ½-point home 'chalk' in a 20-13 victory.

Chargers (-4 ½, 45) at Chiefs - 10:15 PM EST

These AFC West rivals hook up in Western Missouri as San Diego moves forward this season without several vital pieces of last season's 13-3 squad. Gone are LaDainian Tomlinson and Antonio Cromartie, while top receiver Vincent Jackson starts a three-game suspension along with a holdout. The Chiefs, meanwhile, look to reclaim the competitive days of 2003 when Kansas City was the top-seed in the AFC, as this club has won 10 games combined over the last three seasons.

San Diego began last season at 2-3, but Norv Turner's team rattled off 11 consecutive wins to clinch their fourth straight AFC West title. The season ended in disappointment when the upstart Jets traveled to Southern California and eliminated the Bolts, 17-14 in the second round of the playoffs. The Chargers do have it easy with six games every season against the Chiefs, Broncos, and Raiders, as San Diego is 20-4 SU and 15-8-1 ATS versus division foes since 2006. San Diego dominated Kansas City twice last season, outscoring the Chiefs, 80-21 in a pair of easy victories.

Todd Haley enters his second season as the head coach in Kansas City, as the team bolstered its coaching staff with the hiring of Charlie Weis as the offensive coordinator and Romeo Crennel to anchor the defense. Arrowhead Stadium used to be a venue in which the opposition feared, but that has not been the case over the last three seasons. Backing the Chiefs at home is a risky proposition for bettors, as Kansas City owns a 6-17-1 ATS mark since 2007, including only four SU wins. The Chiefs have not won a season opener since Dick Vermeil coached in 2005, a span of four games.

The Chargers needed a last-minute rally to knock off the Raiders in last season's Monday Night opener, 24-20 as 10 ½-point road favorites. San Diego has won each of the last three meetings at Arrowhead, with Kansas City's last home win in this series coming in 2006.

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood:

In 2008, the 'over' hit in 13 of 17 Monday Night games, making it incredibly fun and profitable for the betting public. Things evened out a bit after a hot 'over' start last season, finishing 10-7 to the 'over.' Here is an interesting number regarding 'overs' the last two seasons: The 'over' is 16-1-1 the first eight weeks of the last two seasons, meaning the offenses are a little ahead of the defenses early on.

Looking ahead to some of the key matchups in Week 2, the Jets stay at home to battle the Patriots, while the Ravens head to Cincinnati for an AFC North showdown. The two primetime games are very intriguing with the Manning brothers hooking up in Indianapolis on Sunday night when the Colts host the Giants. The week wraps up in San Francisco when the reigning Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints take on the upstart 49ers.

spook
09-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Monday Night Football: What bettors Need to Know

Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets (-2, 36)

CURRENT ODDS

The Jets opened as 3-point home favorites earlier this summer but the money came in on the Ravens. New York is between 1.5- and 2-point chalk. The over/under opened at 37.5 this summer and the bettors backed the under and bringing the total down to 36.

These are two of the favorites to win the AFC conference this season with the Ravens standing at +500 and the Jets at +600 to advance to the Super Bowl with +1000 odds for Baltimore and +1300 for New York to win Super Bowl XLV.

WEATHER REPORT

The weather forecast is calling for rain on Monday morning, however the conditions should be clear by Monday afternoon. There is only a 30 percent chance of showers by kickoff on Monday night at the New Meadowlands Stadium. Temperatures will be around 70 degrees with winds at only six mph.

NO HOLMES BUT REVIS IS BACK

The Jets will be without their top off-season acquisition as wide receiver Santonio Holmes will miss the first four games of the season. Holmes is suspended for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.

And after a 36-day holdout, the Jets finally came to terms with cornerback Darrelle Revis on a four-year $46 million dollar deal. Revis is widely regarded as the best shutdown corner in the NFL, so getting him back was a big deal for the Jets.

Revis’ agent showed up at head coach Rex Ryan’s home with Revis’ jersey before the deal was done. Ryan had this to say to the agent: "Neil, I don't want the fu**ing jersey. I want him."

STRANGE DAYS

Offense is the story in Baltimore these days, not defense.

The Ravens have a young quarterback (Joe Flacco) with a big arm and playoff wins under his be< they’ve got a hybrid tailback (Ray Rice), who’s dangerous running between the tackles and catching the ball in the flat; with the addition of T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Anquan Boldin, they have easily their deepest and most talented group of receivers in the franchise’s history.

“I think [our] will offense will be the No. 1 offense,” veteran wideout Derrick Mason told the Baltimore Sun.

THEY TALK THE TALK BUT...

No team has been hyped more this offseason than the New York Jets. Head coach Rex Ryan oozes with confidence and told anyone who’d listen that his group is primed to win the Super Bowl.

“Is it going to be easy? Hell no,” Ryan told the New York Daily News. “There’s no guarantee that this is going to happen. But I sense it’s going to happen. I really believe that we’re going to do this thing. In my heart, I think this is the time.”

Ray Lewis doesn’t agree with his former defensive coordinator’s belief. The Ravens middle linebacker expressed his distaste for all the attention the Jets are getting.

"We're talking about the Jets like we're talking about the (New Orleans) Saints," Lewis told the Newark Star-Ledger. "Those are the only people that can be dethroned: Drew Brees and the Saints. Not Mark Sanchez and the Jets."

The Jets didn’t look too good in the preseason, particularly Mark Sanchez. But the sophomore quarterback tells reporters that he and his teammates aren’t concerned about their struggles in August.

"I don't think we're too worried about it," he told the Bergen Record. "We're confident. We're excited about this next challenge and we know that it's time to get going."

San Diego Chargers (-4.5, 44.5) at Kansas City Chiefs

CURRENT ODDS

The Chargers opened as 5.5-point road favorites earlier this summer and the line briefly touched -6 before moving back down to -4.5. The over/under line has seen very little action this summer with the line fluctuating from 45 down to 44.5 total points.

The Chargers are a heavy -300 favorite to win the AFC West division this season, while the Chiefs are a +700 long shot. Oddsmakers are giving the Chargers (-500) an 85 percent chance of making the playoffs for a fifth straight season, while the Chiefs have only a 20 percent chance (+350) of making a postseason appearance for the first time since the 2006 season.

WEATHER REPORT

There is only a 30 percent chance of isolated thunderstorms on Monday night at Arrowhead Stadium with a temperature of 75 degrees and winds at only nine mph.

MATTHEWS EXPRESS

The Chargers let LaDainian Tomlinson go (he’s with the Jets now) and they used their first-round draft pick on running back Ryan Mathews from Fresno State.

Mathews gained 146 yards on 34 carries in the preseason. He averaged an impressive 4.3-yard per rush, and according to Chargers head coach Norv Turner, Mathews will be featured in Monday night’s game.

“I want Ryan to have an opportunity to have an impact on this game,” Turner said. “So he’s going to get the ball. I think in one of those (preseason) halves he had 11 carries. I would think he’s going to get double-digit touches in each half (against the Chiefs). I’d like to see that happen.”

CASSEL IS THE CHIEF QUESTION MARK

Chiefs’ quarterback Matt Cassel parlayed his solid season in New England to a big paycheck in Kansas City last year. Cassel was given a free pass last season as he and the Chiefs were just beginning a big rebuilding project.

But after a dismal preseason for Cassel, he has a lot of doubters out there, including former NFL quarterback and current CBS analyst Rich Gannon.

“There’s a sense of urgency. I think he realizes this is an important year,” Gannon says. “I’m just trying to be realistic. I think he’s a fine player. Do I think he’s a Pro Bowl-caliber player right now? Well, no. He’s got to get better. As you look at him in the preseason, it’s still a work in progress.”

Keep this little quote in mind as it may be a nice motivator for Cassel if Gannon is the commentator for one of his games later this season.

BIG NAMES MISSING FOR THE BOLTS

Tomlinson isn’t the only familiar face who won’t be in uniform for the Chargers Monday night. Leading receiver Vincent Jackson and starting left tackle Marcus McNeill are both in conflicts with team management over their contract situations and won’t suit up against the Chiefs.

Former Pro Bowl outside linebacker Shawne Merriman is doubtful for Monday’s game because of injury. Merriman was seen in a protective boot over the weekend.

“It’s just to take the pressure off (the injured Achilles),” head coach Norv Turner told the San Diego Union-Tribune. “It’s not an exact science. I think he’s doing better and he’s done more each day. He’s shown great improvement.”

spook
09-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Monday’s Wagering Tips

Lines to keep an eye on

Baltimore Raves at New York Jets – total is at 35.5 from its opening of 38.5.
San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs – Chiefs opened as 5.5-point favorites but are now listed at -4.5.

Weather to watch

Arizona at Cincinnati – high winds blowing WSW at 21 mph.

Who’s hot

Toronto is 35-16 in its last 51 meetings with Baltimore.
Philadelphia is 14-3 in its last 17 meetings with Florida.
Chicago is 8-2 in its last 10 road games.
Colorado is 16-5 over its last 21 overall.

Who’s not

Pittsburgh is 7-44 in its last 51 road games.
Washington Nationals are 16-40 in their last 56 road games.
Arizona is 5-17 in its last 22 meetings with Cincinnati.
Milwaukee is 3-8 in its last 11 overall.
Boston is 2-6 over its last eight overall.

Key stat

15-5-2 – The over’s record in Kansas City’s last 22 home games heading into the Chiefs’ home opener against the San Diego Chargers on Monday.

Injury that shouldn’t be overlooked

Shawne Merriman (Achilles), San Diego Chargers – Merriman was back in a protective boot during Saturday’s walk-though and is officially listed as doubtful for Monday’s game.

Game of the day

Baltimore Ravens at New York Jets

Notable quotable

"I'm not a rookie. I've been in this league for 13 years. If I get an offer after the season, I consider that a slap in the face.”
"I don't want this to be negative. I want to be here. But from a business standpoint this probably will be my final season as a Patriot."
-Patriots WR Randy Moss on his contract situation following Sunday’s win over the Cincinnati Bengals. Moss is in the final year of his contract with New England.

Tips and notes

It looks like the San Diego Chargers are getting ready to throw rookie running back Ryan Matthews into the deep end in his first NFL start. “I want Ryan to have an opportunity to have an impact on this game,” Chargers coach Norv Turner told reporters. “So he’s going to get the ball. I think in one of those (preseason) halves he had 11 carries. I would think he’s going to get double-digit touches in each half (against the Chiefs). I’d like to see that happen.”

New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis is ready to play a big role in Monday’s game against the Baltimore Ravens. Even though he has only been in Jets camp for about a week, the club expects him to play all the snaps he normally would.

If you’re expecting to cash in on unders in Baltimore Ravens games against this year, tread carefully. Baltimore retooled its receiving corps in the offseason and is expect to improve on the ninth-ranked scoring offense it had in 2009. "If we just continue on that road, I think we will become not just the best offense, but the winningest offense in the NFL — and that's all we what we want to do," wideout Derrick Mason told. "You can get all the numbers and still not win. What we want to do is make sure that if we do get the numbers, that we're winning in the process."

spook
09-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Scott Spreitzer

MONDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN* NFL* Kansas City Chiefs

spook
09-13-2010, 07:08 AM
Baseball Crusher

COL (-135) over SD

spook
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Baseball Prophet

Sox/Sea over 6.5

Balt/Jets under 36

SD/KC over 45

spook
09-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Bulgarian Paid service

Västeräs SK - BK Forward, 1@1.55
Schaffhausen v Servette FC 2 @ 2.15
Energie Cottbus v Karlsruher SC 1@1.90
Dundalk v Shamrock Rovers 2@1.73
Pandurii TG Jiu v Universitatea Craiova 2@2.55
Stoke City - Aston Villa 2 @3.14

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Vegas Sports Informer's

3 Unit Play. #479 Take Over 36 Baltimore at NY Jets (7:00p.m., Monday, Sept. 13)

When this game was posted defense was the first thing that popped in my mind but then came all the offensive weapons the Ravens got in the offseason. I'm not saying that this game will produce 50 points but the winners will score over 21 points and this Monday Night bash will be a close game. The NY Jets are 5-1 O/U in their last 6 Monday night games and the Ravens are also 8-3 O/U in Monday night games.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 10:50 AM
POINTWISE

NFL KEY RELEASES

5 SAN DIEGO over Kansas City

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 10:51 AM
JOYCE STERLING

Monday Night
UNDER 35.5 NYJ vs Baltimore
the Jets will blitz from every angle and in every situation and they will play a lot of man schemes behind it.
Baltimore's defense consistently ranked among the league's best with Ryan in charge, and New York was the best in the NFL in his first year.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 10:51 AM
SIXTH SENSE

BEST BETS

3% BALTIMORE +2.5

NY JETS -1.5 Baltimore 36
BALTIMORE 20 NY JETS 16

San Diego -4.5 KANSAS CITY 44.5
SAN DIEGO 28 KANSAS CITY 23

spook
09-13-2010, 11:09 AM
AccuScore Best Picks

NFL2010-09-13481 San Diego Chargers v 482 Kansas City Chiefs
SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is KC +4.5
Over/Under line is 44.5
San Diego Chargers-4.5
AccuScore Point Spread Line is San Diego Chargers -6

spook
09-13-2010, 11:10 AM
ProPicksWeekly

NFL Monday 9/13/10

NY Jets -1 ov Baltimore 7:00pm EST (Play of The Day)

spook
09-13-2010, 11:11 AM
double dragon nfl week 1

ravens +3 (-125)

spook
09-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Steve Jabby

Ravens +1.5

spook
09-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Doug Williams

San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Monday, September 13th, 10:15pm ET

A late one for Monday Night Football. Divisional bragging rights are on the line here.
Oddsmakers currently have the Chargers listed as -4.5 point favorites versus the Chiefs, while the game's total is sitting at 45.
I think the Chargers will easily roll over Kansas and cover the points.

Pick: San Diego to Cover the 4.5

spook
09-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Today's MLB Picks

NY Yankees at Tampa Bay

The Rays look to build on their 9-2 record in David Price's last 11 starts in Game 1 of a series. Tampa Bay is the pick (-105) according to Dunkel, which has the Rays favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-105). Here are all of today's picks.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13
Time Posted: 6:00 a.m. EST
Game 901-902: Arizona at Cincinnati (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona (Enright) 14.966; Cincinnati (Arroyo) 14.108
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1; 10
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-170); 9
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (+150); Over

Game 903-904: Philadelphia at Florida (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia (Blanton) 16.262; Florida (Miller) 15.453
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-145); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-145); Under

Game 905-906: Pittsburgh at NY Mets (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (McDonald) 13.898; NY Mets (Gee) 15.036
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 7 1/2
Vegas Line: NY Mets (-165); 8
Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (-165); Under

Game 907-908: Washington at Atlanta (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Maya) 14.400; Atlanta (Lowe) 13.803
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-185); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+165); Over

Game 909-910: Milwaukee at Houston (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Narveson) 14.787; Houston (Myers) 15.080
Dunkel Line: Houston by 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Houston (-135); 8
Dunkel Pick: Houston (-135); Over

Game 911-912: Chicago Cubs at St. Louis (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cubs (Samardzija) 15.466; St. Louis (Garcia) 14.022
Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 913-914: San Diego at Colorado (8:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego (Luebke) 16.195; Colorado (Francis) 15.704
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: Colorado (-145); 9
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+125); Over

Game 915-916: Oakland at Kansas City (3:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Cramer) 15.140; Kansas City (Hochevar) 14.655
Dunkel Line: Oakland by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Oakland (-115); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oakland (-115); Under

Game 917-918: Toronto at Baltimore (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto (Rzepczynski) 14.724; Baltimore (Matusz) 16.441
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Baltimore (-125); 9
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-125); Under

Game 919-920: NY Yankees at Tampa Bay (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Yankees (Sabathia) 15.285; Tampa Bay (Price) 16.322
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 9
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-115); 8
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-105); Over

Game 921-922: Boston at Seattle (10:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Lester) 14.295; Seattle (Fister) 14.800
Dunkel Line: Seattle by 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Boston (-180); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Seattle (+160); Under

spook
09-13-2010, 11:15 AM
axiumsports

September 13th 2010

*-Weekly System Picks. Please follow the system and do not increase your starting bet until you at least triple your account. -*

Current Bankroll=$1,507.14

Pick #1-Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga Soccer-
1)Bet 89.31 to win 91.99 on Mlada Boleslav +0.5 OVER Sigma Olomouc +103

Pick #2-NFL-
2a)Bet 20.63 to win 17.94 on NY Jets -1 OVER Baltimore -115

2b)Bet 187.55 to win 163.09 on NY Jets -1 OVER Baltimore -115

Pick #3-NFL-
3aa)Bet 20.86 to win 19.32 on San Diego/Kansas City UNDER 44.5 -108
3ab)Bet 43.32 to win 40.11 on San Diego/Kansas City UNDER 44.5 -108

3ba)Bet 20.39 to win 18.88 on San Diego/Kansas City UNDER 44.5 -108
3bb)Bet 393.86 to win 364.68 on San Diego/Kansas City UNDER 44.5 -108

spook
09-13-2010, 11:18 AM
LT Profits

MLB

Padres/Rockies OVER 9 -125

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Dwayne Bryant

Colorado -140

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Hammer The Book

NFL & MLB PLAYS

ROTATION 901/902: 5-UNITS: ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS @ CINCINNATI REDS (REDS ML-162 @ BET PHOENIX)

ROTATION 903/904: 3-UNITS: PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES @ FLORIDA MARLINS (MARLINS ML +125 @ BET ONLINE)

ROTATION 909/910: 5-UNITS: MILWAUKEE BREWERS @ HOUSTON ASTROS (ASTROS ML -134 @ MATCHBOOK)

ROTATION 917/918: 3-UNITS: TORONTO BLUE JAYS @ BALTIMORE ORIOLES (ORIOLES ML -115 @ MATCHBOOK)

ROTATION 919/920: 3-UNITS: NEW YORK YANKEES @ TAMPA BAY RAYS (TB RAYS ML +103 @ CANBET)

ROTATION 921/922: 4-UNITS: BOSTON RED SOX @ SEATTLE MARINERS (RED SOX ML -164 @ MATCHBOOK)

ROTATION 479/480: 3-UNITS: BALTIMORE RAVENS @ NEW YORK JETS (RAVENS +2 @ THE GREEK)

ROTATION 481/482: 3-UNITS: SAN DIEGO CHARGERS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (OVER 44 1/2 @ ALL BOOKS)

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 11:44 AM
ALAN EASTMAN

REGULAR NFL PLAYS
2 UNIT Baltimore Ravens
2.5 UNIT SD Chargers

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 11:44 AM
Vegas Sports Informer's

3 Unit Play. #479 Take Over 36 Baltimore at NY Jets (7:00p.m., Monday, Sept. 13)

When this game was posted defense was the first thing that popped in my mind but then came all the offensive weapons the Ravens got in the offseason. I'm not saying that this game will produce 50 points but the winners will score over 21 points and this Monday Night bash will be a close game. The NY Jets are 5-1 O/U in their last 6 Monday night games and the Ravens are also 8-3 O/U in Monday night games.

golden contender
09-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Monday 5* NL Total of The Month with 95% Totals system that averages 13 Runs per game + Triple Angle Monday night Football Winner Up.

On Monday the Free Play is on the Over in the Yankees at Tampa Bay game. Rotation numbers 919/920 at 7:10 eastern. These two teams have played 11 games with 9 of them flying over the total. Tonight their is a solid totals system that applies to this one. We want to play the over for road favorites off a road dog loss vs an opponent off a 1 run road dog loss. This system cashed in the low 80/s percent range. Both teams are scoring over 5 runs per game in divisional play. Tampa has played over in 8 of 10 September games, while the Yankees have gone over 9 of 13 times as a road favorite from -100 to -125. Tampa has been tearing it up of late averaging over 7 runs per game the past week. CC. Sabathia has a decent but not dominating 3.74 road era. D.Price pitching for Tampa has allowed 10 earned runs in 12+ innings in 2 starts vs the Yankees this year. Consider the over here tonight.. For the free play take the Yankees at Tampa to go over the total. gc

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 01:17 PM
A REDD

NY JETS

KC Chiefs

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Marc Lawrence's Playbook

NY JETS over Baltimore by 1
San Diego over KANSAS CITY by 3

Mr. IWS
HRC PREMIUM MLB ACTION-September 13th

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[912] St Louis |8*|-215|B+0|Network N/A|8:15 pm EST

[913] San Diego |8*|-165|+1.5 RL|Network N/A|8:40 pm EST

note*
Major League Baseball Premiums
2010 (-172.83) Units| In season |

Mr. IWS
T Covers Blowout 9/13
Orioles

Nfl
Ravens/Jets over

Mr. IWS
mti--
4-wash

Mr. IWS
Gamblers Data (Fletcher)

4* SD/KC ov 44.5

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Paul Leiner:

250* NFL Chiefs +4.5

50* MLB Phillies -145

25* NFL Ravens +1.5

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 01:40 PM
SuperSportsGroup MLB - 9/13
Toronto v. Baltimore 7:05pm
PICK: OVER 9 Game -110 best bet of the day
PICK: Jays ML +124 Game

Washington v. Atlanta 7:10pm
PICK: Braves RL (-1.5) +110 Game

San Diego v. Colorado 8:40pm
PICK: PAdres ML +140 Game

Mr. IWS
Stephen Nover

BALTIMORE RAVENS

Pittsburgh Pirates

Mr. IWS
Matt Fargo

Fargo’s NFL MNF STAR ATTRACTION
Kansas City Chiefs

Mr. IWS
Norm Hitzges
San Diego/KC Under 45

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Chris Jordan

200 Ravens

JohnnyVegas
09-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Zak any shot of getting payneinsider? saw he cant be posted on a brother site but that guy keeps winning

spook
09-13-2010, 03:34 PM
King Creole

2* 481 SDC / 482 KAN Over 44.5

spook
09-13-2010, 03:35 PM
King Creole

2* 481 SDC / 482 KAN Over 44.5

spook
09-13-2010, 03:36 PM
ROCKETMAN

4* Baltimore Ravens +1.5

spook
09-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Top NFL handicappers say that the New York signal caller has shown flashes in small doses and was very good in the playoff game at Indianapolis last season but I have watched him way too many times to believe in the guy. Sanchez is just not very good and not close to Joe Flacco. Yes it’s true that the Baltimore defense is a shell of itself without Ed Reed but Ray Lewis is still around and even if the secondary is banged up I don’t see the former USC QB being able to take advantage. If anything he is going to try and squeeze stuff in there thinking that he can and watch it backfire on him with a couple of turnovers.

The Ravens have a blossoming stud in Ray Rice who may not dominate the New York defense but he will continue to grind away and eventually in a well-played and low scoring game I just see these visitors coming out with the victory.

Flacco, Rice, Boldin and Ray Lew, banged up or not, may be the best team in the AFC and even on the road have my vote today.

Matt Rivers pick: Baltimore

spook
09-13-2010, 03:44 PM
FANTASY SPORTS GAMETIME

50* Play Boston (-170) over Seattle

Seattle has lost 5 of the last 6 games and they have also lost 27 of the last 33 games as an underdog of +150 or higher. Seattle has lost 30 of the last 42 games vs. left-handed starting pitchers and they have also lost 11 of the last 15 games when playing on a Monday.

50* Play Colorado (-140) over San Diego

Colorado has won 10 consecutive games and they have also won 40 of the last 56 home games when the total posted is between 8.5 and 10 runs. Colorado has won 22 of the last 30 home games as a favorite of -125 to -175 and they have also won 11 of the last 15 games vs. San Diego .

spook
09-13-2010, 03:45 PM
KARL GARRETT

DEAD MORTAL LOCK
20 DIME Baltimore Ravens

BONUS BEST BET
10 DIME Kansas City Chiefs

spook
09-13-2010, 03:47 PM
JASON JOHNSONRavens at Jets
Pick: Jets -1

It's easy to remember that the Jets win games because of their defense. With Revis now back in the locker room, this unit just got a little better as well. The corners should be able to shut down Baltimore wideouts Anquan Boldin and Derrick Mason while the front seven should take care of a Ravens running game that was particularly bad during preseason, gaining over 100 yards just once in the four games.

New York had a simliar offensive roster last season and went to the AFC Championship. Now they've added some new pieces including RB LaDanion Tomlinson who I feel is going to make a major impact early. Look for New York to keep it on the ground all season long to keep young QB Mark Sachez's mistakes to a minimum.

It's opening night at the New Meadowlands and the Jets fans will have their team pumped. It'll be a close game but I'm giving New York a six point win

spook
09-13-2010, 03:48 PM
SPORTSHANDICAPPERKING

2 Sport 10 dime DoubleHeader

MLB

1* New York Yankees

NFL

1* San Diego -4.5

No Freeplay

spook
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Top Shelf Chicago

Teaser NFL:

BAL +7.5
NYJ/Bal O 30

MLB:

CIN ML

spook
09-13-2010, 03:53 PM

Capper: Robert Michael *Robcat* (Handicappers Paradise)

[917] Toronto-Baltimore OVER |Premium|8.5|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[919] New York |Premium|-107|B+0|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

spook
09-13-2010, 03:55 PM

Capper: Deano (Handicappers Paradise)

[902] Cincinnati |Premium|+130|-1.5 Runs|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

[903] Philadelphia |Premium|+160|-1.5 Runs|Network N/A|7:10 pm EST

jaybmoc
09-13-2010, 04:00 PM
yo guys whatever happened to all the root, lang, and all the other good handicappers? these picks have not been good for the last couple months. can we get root n lang again?

mikefortino
09-13-2010, 04:04 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

3 units Baltimore Ravens +2.5

4 units Baltimore Orioles -135

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:41 PM
yo guys whatever happened to all the root, lang, and all the other good handicappers? these picks have not been good for the last couple months. can we get root n lang again?

You do realize that there are two sections of service plays and that those that you mentioned, are posted in that section (premium)?

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Zak any shot of getting payneinsider? saw he cant be posted on a brother site but that guy keeps winning

Never heard of em, but Ill ask/look around for them.
::handshake::

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
KELSO

10 Units
Chargers (-4½) over Chiefs

10 Units
Rockies **} (-150) over Padres **}

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
INFOPLAYS
Larry Cook

10* KC Chiefs +5
8* NY Jets UNDER 36.5

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:47 PM
KELSO (full card)

10 Units Colorado Rockies -150
15 Units Cincinnati Reds -165
25 Units Philadelphia Phillies -130

10 Units SD Chargers -4.5
25 Units Baltimore Ravens +1.5

Mr. IWS
SEABASS

50* JETS BALT UNDER
50* KC
BASEBALL
30 ARIZ 50 TB 50 BALT 100 SD 200 HOUS (steam) Good LUck

Mr. IWS
Powerplay wins

MLB phillies ML

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:48 PM
tim trushel

chiefs / regular
under yanks / regular

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Bobby Maxwell
Monday's winner...
400-Unit NFL Monday Money Maker - BALTIMORE RAVENS

This game should be entertaining if you like to watch hard-hitting defenses dominate. Both the Ravens and Jets should be playoff teams in the AFC, but I love the moves Baltimore made in the offseason and I think they will come out and play a strong game tonight. Grab the points and go with the Ravens.

Jets’ coach Rex Ryan made a name for himself by being the coordinator for the vaunted Ravens’ defense. He created the defense and now has to face it in the Jets’ new stadium in front of a national TV audience on Monday night.

While we know the Ravens’ defense is one of the best in football, I think it’s the Baltimore offense that will make huge strides this season and lead this team deep into the playoffs. QB Joe Flacco is now in his third year, so nothing should surprise him and he knows the talent he has around him. They went out and got a pair of 1,000-yard receivers in Anquan Boldin and T.J. Houshmanzadeh who suddenly give Flacco proven talent at WR. And you throw in RB Ray Rice and his 1,339 yards from a season ago and you see why this offense has what it takes to win some games.

The Ravens seemed on the verge of a deep playoff run a few years ago when Flacco was a rookie, but he just didn’t have any other weapons to go with his big arm. Now with the emergence of Rice and the acquisition of two quality WRs, watch out for this team.

New York looked horrible in the preseason, scoring just 36 points in the three games that really mattered before that final game when every team plays its backups. In the third week, the week the starters get the most action, the Jets fell to Washington 16-11 at home.

I do realize they do have Darrelle Revis back in the lineup after he held out all of training camp and their defense is very good, but I don’t like the offense and think they are going to struggle against tough defenses like Baltimore. QB Mark Sanchez is still very erratic and their running game is very suspect.

The Ravens are 6-0 ATS in their last six September games and they have gone 5-1 ATS in the last six head-to-head meetings with the Jets. I’m grabbing the points with Baltimore tonight and won’t be surprised if they go out and get the outright win.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Billy Coleman

3* Phila

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 04:52 PM
nsa

20 ravens+2
20 chiefs+4.5
20 braves-180

spook
09-13-2010, 04:54 PM
trackpick sports

mlb
kc

spook
09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
We post everything if you don't see it posted it's because nobody purchased it!!
So again if somebody payed for a cappers plays and posted it.
It will be posted here.

spook
09-13-2010, 05:04 PM
bookiemonsters

astros

spook
09-13-2010, 05:05 PM
BRANDON LANG

25 DIME San Diego Chargers -4'

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 05:26 PM
new york sports investors

60 DIME NFL WINNER #3 IN ROW
(Newyork Jets-1.5)

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Don Wallace Sports

5 Baltimore +1.5

fsiler
09-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Does anyone have NC Sports? Thanks

BKK
09-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Football Jesus text: Jets

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Jeff Benton Monday's Action

20 DIME selection on the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS plus the points over the Chargers in Monday Night Football action. The Chiefs are a healthy home underdog, with the consensus number at 4½, though some locales have Kansas City as a 5- and even 5½-point pup. So make sure you’ve got wageering options that allow you to get the best of the number.

10 DIME selection on the BALTIMORE RAVENS plus the points over the Jets in Monday Night Football action. Baltimore is catching two points in the majority of shops, but look around and see if you can get 2½. If you do, I encourage you to buy the half point so you get the full +3 with Baltimore.

CHIEFS

You know I’m big on exposing fishy pointspreads early in the NFL season, and this Chargers-Chiefs number doesn’t smell right at all.

Think about it: Kansas City has won exactly 10 games against 38 losses over the past three full seasons, including five straight losses to San Diego (three at home). The Chargers, meanwhile, have won four consacutive AFC West titles, and prior to a stunning 17-14 home loss to the Jets in the playoffs, they ended the 2009 regular season on an 11-game winning streak.

Furthermore, every preseason publication and NFL pundit has the Chargers cruising to their fifth consecutive division title, while most have Kansas City pegged for another sub-.500 season.

Given all these facts, why is San Diego such a short favorite tonight? Hell, the Chargers have been the chalk in each of the last eight series meetings, but never have they been favored by this small of a number. Doesn’t that seem strange to you? Sure does to me. And I think I’ve got the answers as to why.

First off, the Chargers enter the season without two of their three most important offensive players. Wide receiver Vincent Jackson (a Pro Bowler and one of the best deep-threat wideouts in the game) and left tackle Marcus McNeill (also a Pro Bowler charged with protecting Philip Rivers’ blindside) are embroiled in a contract standoff with manaegement. Neither will be on the field tonight (or in uniform anytime soon).

Rivers and his teammates have said all the right things about the holdouts the entire offseason, insisting that the absence of Jackson and McNeill doesn’t change their goals and won’t impact the offense. I beg to differ. You don’t lose two Pro Bowl players and not have some residual effects. More specifically, you also don’t go on the road into one of the NFL’s most hostile environments with a new left tackle (who is second-year undrafted free agent) and without your most pivotal receiver.

Secondly, as I’m sure you know, the Chargers haven’t exactly been quick to get out of the gate the last few years. Since Norv Turner became the coach in 2007, San Diego has had a losing record through the first five weeks of each of season (cashing in just five of 15 early-season games). Two years ago, the Bolts lost 26-24 to Carolina as a 9½-point home favorite to start the season (losing on the final play of the game), then last year San Diego barely got out of Oakland with a 24-20 win, needing a late fourth-quarter rally and once again falling way short as a 9 ½-point chalk.

As for the Chiefs, there’s no question they’ve been a disaster the last three years. But they’ve stockpiled a lot of talent through the draft and free agency the last two years and that talent is on the verge of producing for second-year coach Todd Haley (who wisely hired former Patriots assistants Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel in the offseason to be his offensive and defensive coordinators, respectively).

Finally, although the Chargers have won three straight times in Kansas City, the Chiefs have covered in eight of the last 11 clashes at Arrowhead Stadium. Also, two of San Diego’s last four wins against Kansas City have been one-point nail-biters. With the Chargers missing McNeill and Jackson, with San Diego being a notoriously slow-starter and with the Chiefs possessing a big home-field advantage with a prime-time game at newly remodeled Arrowhead, we’re looking at another Chargers-Chiefs clash going down to the wire.

Take the value with the underdog, as this one will be decided by a field goal. And if the Chiefs end up with the outright victory I wouldn’t be the least bit shocked.

RAVENS

I’ve got one word for you regarding the 2010 New York Jets: FRAUD! And tonight, that fraud begins to get exposed, as the Ravens are simply a much better all-around football team. I know what you’re probably thinking: “But wait, didn’t the Jets go to the AFC Championship Game last year, making it a round further than Baltimore? And doesn’t it figure that with Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez are in their second year on the job and a ton of offseason acqursitions that New York will be even better this year?”

The answer to the first question (obviously) is yes, the Jets did go further than the Ravens last year. The answer to the second question is no, they’re not going to be better this year. Because the fact is they weren’t very good last year. Remember, New York stood at 7-7 heading into the next-to-last week of the 2009 season, then caught the biggest scheduling break I’ve ever seen. First, the Colts (with nothing to play for) pulled their starters in a Week 16 game in Indianapolis, allowing New York to steal a win. Then the following week at the Meadowlands, the Bengals (with nothing to play for) sat all their starters and the Jets cruised to a win at home.

Those two victories allowed the Jets to sneak into the playoffs as the No. 6 seed. Then the breaks fell their way again, as they matched up against Cincinnati for the second straight week in the wild-card round (and the Bengals shot themselves in the foot constantly in that game), then went to San Diego and shocked the Chargers (who also killed themselves with mistakes and played ridiculously tight in the fourth quarter).

Give the Jets credit for getting as far as they did last year, but they weren’t nearly as good as they were lucky. And the main reason is Sanchez played like a rookie for most of the season. Just look at the numbers: 53.8 percent completion rate, 12 TDs vs. 20 INTs and a 63 passer rating. And after watching his awful play in the preseason, I think Sanchez will actually be WORSE in his sophomore season, especially with defenses stuffing the box with eight and nine defenders to stop the run and force Sanchez to beat them (which he can’t).

On the other side of the field, the Ravens are much further along with their quarterback. After a pretty solid rookie campaign, Joe Flacco avoided the sophomore slump by passing for 3,613 yards, 21 TDs and just 12 INTs (his 88.9 QB rating was 25 points better than Sanchez’s!). And now Flacco has weapons on the outside, as the Ravens upgraded their receiving corps with additions like Anquan Boldin, T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Donte Sallworth. And don’t forget Baltimore has one of the league’s most electrifying RBs in Ray Rice (who’s a weapon both on the ground and in the passing game).

Bottom line: The Jets have done a lot of talking this offseason, and most of the media and public have been eating it up. But now they have to back up their talk with action, and they’re not going to be able to do it – not tonight against the Ravens (who, unlike the Jets, are a legit Super Bowl contender) and not against any of the other upper-echelon NFL teams.

Take the points, but look for an outright upset!
Jeff Benton Monday's Action

20 DIME selection on the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS plus the points over the Chargers in Monday Night Football action. The Chiefs are a healthy home underdog, with the consensus number at 4½, though some locales have Kansas City as a 5- and even 5½-point pup. So make sure you’ve got wageering options that allow you to get the best of the number.

10 DIME selection on the BALTIMORE RAVENS plus the points over the Jets in Monday Night Football action. Baltimore is catching two points in the majority of shops, but look around and see if you can get 2½. If you do, I encourage you to buy the half point so you get the full +3 with Baltimore.

CHIEFS

You know I’m big on exposing fishy pointspreads early in the NFL season, and this Chargers-Chiefs number doesn’t smell right at all.

Think about it: Kansas City has won exactly 10 games against 38 losses over the past three full seasons, including five straight losses to San Diego (three at home). The Chargers, meanwhile, have won four consacutive AFC West titles, and prior to a stunning 17-14 home loss to the Jets in the playoffs, they ended the 2009 regular season on an 11-game winning streak.

Furthermore, every preseason publication and NFL pundit has the Chargers cruising to their fifth consecutive division title, while most have Kansas City pegged for another sub-.500 season.

Given all these facts, why is San Diego such a short favorite tonight? Hell, the Chargers have been the chalk in each of the last eight series meetings, but never have they been favored by this small of a number. Doesn’t that seem strange to you? Sure does to me. And I think I’ve got the answers as to why.

First off, the Chargers enter the season without two of their three most important offensive players. Wide receiver Vincent Jackson (a Pro Bowler and one of the best deep-threat wideouts in the game) and left tackle Marcus McNeill (also a Pro Bowler charged with protecting Philip Rivers’ blindside) are embroiled in a contract standoff with manaegement. Neither will be on the field tonight (or in uniform anytime soon).

Rivers and his teammates have said all the right things about the holdouts the entire offseason, insisting that the absence of Jackson and McNeill doesn’t change their goals and won’t impact the offense. I beg to differ. You don’t lose two Pro Bowl players and not have some residual effects. More specifically, you also don’t go on the road into one of the NFL’s most hostile environments with a new left tackle (who is second-year undrafted free agent) and without your most pivotal receiver.

Secondly, as I’m sure you know, the Chargers haven’t exactly been quick to get out of the gate the last few years. Since Norv Turner became the coach in 2007, San Diego has had a losing record through the first five weeks of each of season (cashing in just five of 15 early-season games). Two years ago, the Bolts lost 26-24 to Carolina as a 9½-point home favorite to start the season (losing on the final play of the game), then last year San Diego barely got out of Oakland with a 24-20 win, needing a late fourth-quarter rally and once again falling way short as a 9 ½-point chalk.

As for the Chiefs, there’s no question they’ve been a disaster the last three years. But they’ve stockpiled a lot of talent through the draft and free agency the last two years and that talent is on the verge of producing for second-year coach Todd Haley (who wisely hired former Patriots assistants Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel in the offseason to be his offensive and defensive coordinators, respectively).

Finally, although the Chargers have won three straight times in Kansas City, the Chiefs have covered in eight of the last 11 clashes at Arrowhead Stadium. Also, two of San Diego’s last four wins against Kansas City have been one-point nail-biters. With the Chargers missing McNeill and Jackson, with San Diego being a notoriously slow-starter and with the Chiefs possessing a big home-field advantage with a prime-time game at newly remodeled Arrowhead, we’re looking at another Chargers-Chiefs clash going down to the wire.

Take the value with the underdog, as this one will be decided by a field goal. And if the Chiefs end up with the outright victory I wouldn’t be the least bit shocked.

RAVENS

I’ve got one word for you regarding the 2010 New York Jets: FRAUD! And tonight, that fraud begins to get exposed, as the Ravens are simply a much better all-around football team. I know what you’re probably thinking: “But wait, didn’t the Jets go to the AFC Championship Game last year, making it a round further than Baltimore? And doesn’t it figure that with Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez are in their second year on the job and a ton of offseason acqursitions that New York will be even better this year?”

The answer to the first question (obviously) is yes, the Jets did go further than the Ravens last year. The answer to the second question is no, they’re not going to be better this year. Because the fact is they weren’t very good last year. Remember, New York stood at 7-7 heading into the next-to-last week of the 2009 season, then caught the biggest scheduling break I’ve ever seen. First, the Colts (with nothing to play for) pulled their starters in a Week 16 game in Indianapolis, allowing New York to steal a win. Then the following week at the Meadowlands, the Bengals (with nothing to play for) sat all their starters and the Jets cruised to a win at home.

Those two victories allowed the Jets to sneak into the playoffs as the No. 6 seed. Then the breaks fell their way again, as they matched up against Cincinnati for the second straight week in the wild-card round (and the Bengals shot themselves in the foot constantly in that game), then went to San Diego and shocked the Chargers (who also killed themselves with mistakes and played ridiculously tight in the fourth quarter).

Give the Jets credit for getting as far as they did last year, but they weren’t nearly as good as they were lucky. And the main reason is Sanchez played like a rookie for most of the season. Just look at the numbers: 53.8 percent completion rate, 12 TDs vs. 20 INTs and a 63 passer rating. And after watching his awful play in the preseason, I think Sanchez will actually be WORSE in his sophomore season, especially with defenses stuffing the box with eight and nine defenders to stop the run and force Sanchez to beat them (which he can’t).

On the other side of the field, the Ravens are much further along with their quarterback. After a pretty solid rookie campaign, Joe Flacco avoided the sophomore slump by passing for 3,613 yards, 21 TDs and just 12 INTs (his 88.9 QB rating was 25 points better than Sanchez’s!). And now Flacco has weapons on the outside, as the Ravens upgraded their receiving corps with additions like Anquan Boldin, T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Donte Sallworth. And don’t forget Baltimore has one of the league’s most electrifying RBs in Ray Rice (who’s a weapon both on the ground and in the passing game).

Bottom line: The Jets have done a lot of talking this offseason, and most of the media and public have been eating it up. But now they have to back up their talk with action, and they’re not going to be able to do it – not tonight against the Ravens (who, unlike the Jets, are a legit Super Bowl contender) and not against any of the other upper-echelon NFL teams.

Take the points, but look for an outright upset!

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:36 PM

NC

Monday Nite Magic on KC

Marquee under jets

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Jon Pistone
4* SD -4
1* Balt +2.5

Mr. IWS
Josh Daniels

5* MNF Bomb & 2* play
5* Balt +2.5
2* KC +5

Mr. IWS
Dave Cokin

NY Jets -1

Mr. IWS
The Duke's Sports

Baltimore (+2) for 2 Units

We like the Jets and their brashness; however, their offense is suspect and that should be the difference here. QB Sanchez did not look good in the pre-season with poor reads and missing wide open receivers. And he has limited weaponry until Holmes (suspension) comes back. The Ravens have a solid run-stop unit and we'll look for them to be able to limit the Jets' offensive strength running the football. On the other hand, QB Flacco has a plethora of weapons to go to now that Hushmandzadeh and Boldin two off-season acquisitions team with Derrick Mason and TE Heap. And Ray Rice is an emerging Pro Bowl running back. The Ravens are 6-1 ATS in this series, including 3-0 ATS at New York. And the Ravens sport a 6-0 ATS in September. Baltimore the call.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:38 PM
BOB BALFE

Colorado Rockies -155

The Giants already leaped over the Padres and now Colorado, who is on a ten game winning streak, will look to do the same. You just do not go against a team on a huge winning streak at home at such a critical part of the season (assuming the value is not above -200). Great value here with the Rockies. Take Colorado.

Mr. IWS
Zillionaires CLUB

MLB

STL/Cubz UNDER....Game of the YEAR

NFL

Kansas City +5

Mr. IWS
KIKI SPORTS

Monday September 13th

1 unit Baltimore +1
2 units San Diego -4
1 unit Baltimore Orioles -137

Mr. IWS
Randizzle14 (Twitter / Gamblersfinalword)

Picks For Monday, Sept 13, 2010
MEMBERS *VIP* ACCESS PLAYS:

NFL:2 TEAM **6 POINT TEASER SPECIAL** *FREE PICK*

5Units: RAVENS&JETS OVER 30 / KC&SD OVER 39 (-110)

NFL: 7:05PM *MEMBERS PICK*

20Units: NY JETS -ML (-110) **POD**

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Al DeMarco
Monday's Play
10 Dime Play on Baltimore plus the points on the road againtt New York.

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Mike Lineback
6pt Teaser Ravens +7.5 & Chiefs +10.5

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Indian Cowboy GOM
Under 7.5 between New York Yankees vs. Tampa Bay Rays

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Executive

200% jets

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Royal Sports

9* Play-N.Y Jets
10* Play-Over on Chargers/Chiefs

Hunkered Down Dawg
09-13-2010, 06:49 PM
RANDIZZLE14
NFL:2 TEAM **6 POINT TEASER SPECIAL** *FREE PICK*
5Units: RAVENS&JETS OVER 30 / KC&SD OVER 39 (-110)

20Units: NY JETS -ML (-110) **POD**
10Units: SD CHARGERS @ KC CHIEFS **UPDATED AFTER 9:30**

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Lenny Del Genio

Houston -135

After being shutout in BB games, the Brew Crew avoided a weekend sweep at the hands of the Cubs with a 2-0 victory on Sunday. Still though it's been tough sledding for Milwaukee in the month of September as they've dropped eight of their previous 12 games. Things should get no easier tonight against Houston's Brett Myers, whose career has been revitalized since coming over from Philly. Myers has won three straight decisions and over his last six outings has posted a superb 1.76 ERA. Even more impressive is the fact that he's gone at least six innings in every start this year, proving himself to be a workhorse. Actually, his mark of 29 straight starts with 6+ IP is the highest in the major leagues since a 35 start stretch by Curt Schilling for Arizona in 2002. Myers has not pitched well vs. Milwaukee this season, but all those starts came at Miller Park. In three home starts against them, all with Philly, he's thrown two complete game shutouts. This year in his new home, Myers has a 10-2 team start record. Milwaukee counters with southpaw Chris Narveson, who has won three straight decisions, but has a 5.70 ERA for the year. Houston has made a ton of money vs. lefty starters this year, going 24-14. In their only trip to Minute Maid Park this year, the Brew Crew were swept, including a loss by Narveson, one of two times Milwaukee was shutout in that series. Houston is our MLB Oddsmaker Mismatch

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Sports bank
400 jets

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 06:58 PM
SPORTS UNLIMITED
kansas city

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Marc Lawrence

Kansas City Chiefs +5

We recommend a 3-unit play on Kansas City.

fsiler
09-13-2010, 07:09 PM

NC

Monday Nite Magic on KC

Marquee under jets

Thanks a bunch

Mr. IWS
09-13-2010, 07:10 PM
marco d angelo
3* Chiefs
2* NYY

Mr. IWS
Steve Budin
San Diego Chargers

Hunkered Down Dawg
DINO DONATO (Twitter / Randall Keith Site)

(32-20 L52 MLB Picks Run)

SEPTEMBER 12, 2010

5* MLB: CINCY REDS -ML (-165)

5* MLB: NY YANKEES -ML (+101)

5* MLB: BOSTON RED SOX -RL -1.5 (+100)

(3-1-2 +10.8Units On Sunday's NFL Card)

5* NFL: NY JETS -ML (-109)

2* NFL: JETS ' RAVENS UNDER 36.5 (-110)

5* NFL: SD CHARGERS -ML (-195)

kar261
09-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Steve Budin
San Diego Chargers

FYI.......Budin was NOT on SD in this game; he was on KC.

YoungTRK484
09-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Steve Budin
San Diego Chargers

Did Budin really have the Chargers?

He's claiming Chiefs in an email I just got.

EDIT: NEVERMIND JUST READ THR POST ABOVE ME.

spook
09-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Steve Budin
San Diego Chargers

Did Budin really have the Chargers?

He's claiming Chiefs in an email I just got.

EDIT: NEVERMIND JUST READ THR POST ABOVE ME.

Kar would know bro he always buys budin....

YoungTRK484
09-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't flip flopping.