PDA

View Full Version : Mosley vs. Mora

sbjj
09-17-2010, 12:10 AM
OK. I have 1 unit on Mora @ +230 and 1 unit on Mora bt dec. @ +300.

Thinking maybe I should have waited for the weigh ins to see if Mora looked drained like his rematch with Forrest.

It is kinda weird. Mora has lost 1 fight, and that was to Vernon forrest(a fight where Mora was obviously drained). The guy is actually a pretty damn good fighter. Couple that with the fact that Mosley looks to have slowed and I just do not think this line is right.

Mr. IWS
09-17-2010, 08:53 AM
GL on it man.

Luke
09-18-2010, 12:53 AM
The line started at -355 it is now -245 if it gets much lower I'm betting Mosley. Mora is highly overrated imo .I think even a old Mosley should be able to beat him.

sbjj
09-18-2010, 01:47 PM
I have honestly never heard anyone say that Mora is overrated. Everyone hates him and few give him credit for anything he has done. The guy is a bigger dog against Mosley than a fully faded Mayorga was.

No one even gives him credit for his win against Forrest(a better fighter than Mosley), They just say Vernon overlooked him. If you actually look at Mora's record and who he has beat, and then read everything that is written about him, I would say he is probably pretty much underrated.

Luke
09-18-2010, 02:14 PM
I have honestly never heard anyone say that Mora is overrated. Everyone hates him and few give him credit for anything he has done. The guy is a bigger dog against Mosley than a fully faded Mayorga was.

No one even gives him credit for his win against Forrest(a better fighter than Mosley), They just say Vernon overlooked him. If you actually look at Mora's record and who he has beat, and then read everything that is written about him, I would say he is probably pretty much underrated.

I do hink Forrest overlooked Mora in the first fight .In the second fight Forrest won easily .I consider Mora overrated because he has one win in his career against a legit top 10 fighter (Forrest ) ,in his very next fight he lost to Forrest .

This fight reminds me of Cotto-Foreman . Everyone gave an overrated Foreman the edge to upset Cotto who everyone said was shot. Everyone is giving an overrated Mora a chance to beat a old Mosley tonight .
I just dont see it . I'm calling it 117-111 Mosley . I can get -240 on Mosley ,I'm still deciding whether to take that tonight

GL though man ::handshake::

sbjj
09-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Yuri did not even have a win over a top 20 guy though. Let alone top 10.

Everybody also thought Brinkley sucked after he lost to mora. And now the guy is going to be fighting for a title.

I completely understand why guys dislike Mora. The guy has 6 KOs. But it is kinda hard to be overrated when you have his wins, and are still a near 3 to 1 dog to Mosley.

If you are right about the 117-111 score, I still think Mosley is too high @ -250. That kinda line to me should mean a shutout are quick stoppage.

Luke
09-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Yuri did not even have a win over a top 20 guy though. Let alone top 10.

Everybody also thought Brinkley sucked after he lost to mora. And now the guy is going to be fighting for a title.

I completely understand why guys dislike Mora. The guy has 6 KOs. But it is kinda hard to be overrated when you have his wins, and are still a near 3 to 1 dog to Mosley.

If you are right about the 117-111 score, I still think Mosley is too high @ -250. That kinda line to me should mean a shutout are quick stoppage.

117-111 is 9 rounds to 3 . Thats means Mosley wins 67% of the rounds. A -250 line is only a 71% chance of a win so its not like its far off my guess

YoungTRK484
09-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Mosley would win 75% of the rounds if it's 9-3, but your point is still correct.
Watching this fight tonight?

Luke
09-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Mosley would win 75% of the rounds if it's 9-3, but your point is still correct.
Watching this fight tonight?

75% is correct ,I just cant add sometimes lol.

Yes I'm watching the card right now

Luke
09-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Its starting now , Mora is heading to the ring

poopoo333
09-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Stream?

Luke
09-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Stream?

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-boxing.html

YoungTRK484
09-18-2010, 11:13 PM
WTF is Mora doing?!?! Let. Your. hands. Go. Jeez.

You look good so far Luke.