PDA

View Full Version : Rant

lanahan13
09-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry, have to do this because if I go post this on the gamecock message board i will be crucified.

But, Steve Spurrier has gone senial. I am a S. Carolina fan, went there, graduated from there, grew up garnet and black. You DO NOT take our your starting QB on the 2 game winning drives of the game in a crucial SEC road game for a TRUE freshman!!!! I love conner shaw, he is going to be very very good, but why do you do that?? Not only do you lose a huge game for our season, but you create a qb controversy now!

I agree that garcia is an idiot, i've seen the kid shit his pants first hand at the pool one summer bc he was too drunk, but still, he had 235yds and 3tds!!!!! What is spurrier thinking!

Mr. IWS
09-26-2010, 12:50 AM
I feel you man, but he has been doing that shit since the Florida days.

spook
09-26-2010, 10:10 AM
spurrier bets against his own school....

just join me as a buckeye fan you won"t be sorry..just kidding man i know how you fell...

like in baseball something that bothers me is batter swinging at a pitch with 3 ball"s no strikes and strikes out....also a batter with a full count 3 balls 2 strikes and not even swing at the ball...that burns me up at least swing at the dam thing just dont stand there with your finger up your ass...striking out without even swinging just kills me...