PDA

View Full Version : Week 9

Chico1856
11-07-2010, 12:52 AM
San Diego -3 +100
San Diego should be able to pass at will against Houstons pass defense, as Houston allows opposing QB's a passer rating of 103.68 on average, and the texans run defense is middle of the road, ranking 17th allowing 4.14 yards/rush. On defense, SD has been tough against the run ranking 4th in the league, allowing just 3.48 yds a rush, and 4th in the league in forcing negative pass plays with 11.72% (plays that are sack or int). San Diego has been late bloomers, and despite their injuries I like their cahnces to run it up on a team that IMO is over valued after beating the Colts in week 1.

Cleveland +4
Normally not a big fan of rookie qbs going against a Bellicheat defense, but will take my chances here on the Browns after a bye. NE's defense is not as good as their record, and the Browns know this is the type of game they can reflect upon. New England ranks dead last in the NFL in 3rd down % on defense, allowing teams to convert 47.37% of 3rd downs, and have not been able to muster the type of pass rush that will scare Colt Mccoy, ranking 22nd in forcing negative pass plays. With less than 20% of love from Joe P, this line is dropping. Here's to hoping someone cut Bradys Locks off.

NY Jets -4.5
Jets off a loss should have no problem returning to sloberknocking football here. Detroit ranks 29th in the league against the run, allowing nearly 5 yds per carry (4.88ypr) The Jets avg 4.84 yards/rush so they should be able to have a big day controlling the ball. On the defensive side, the Jets rank 2nd in the league against the run (3.43 ypr), should allow the Jets the opportunity to create 3rd and longs against a qb just back from injury, and still wet behind the ears in the pros.

RedHottG2
11-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Looking good here Richard GL and I'll be back with a few soon.

Mr. IWS
11-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Ill start my day looking at these my friend. GL today.

Chico1856
11-07-2010, 08:04 PM
2-1. Jets the loss, and had a legit chance of covering in overtime but was not to be.

Mr. IWS
11-08-2010, 08:48 AM
::thumbup::