PDA

View Full Version : 11-11-10

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 08:47 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section.

note:
ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE HAS BEEN SOME BAD INFO BEING PASSED AROUND LATELY, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Bobby Maxwell
Thursday's winners...
300-Unit NFL Midweek Must Play - BALTIMORE RAVENS

These two very good teams meet just four days after their last game and I’ve got to give the edge to the Ravens who had a pretty easy time with the Dolphins on Sunday as compared to the Falcons who needed a goal-line stand in the final minutes to hold off the Bucs in a hard fought divisional contest. Now they have to face the vaunted Baltimore defense and try to stop the balanced offensive attack of the Ravens.

Baltimore QB Joe Flacco looked very good against the Dolphins Sunday, completing 20-of-27 passes for 266 yards and two TDs. He’s got some very nice weapons to go with him, including RB Ray Rice who had 97 yards receiving and 83 yards rushing Sunday to give him 538 total yards in his last four games. He is a great weapon out of the backfield when Flacco can’t get the ball to WRs Anquan Boldin and Derrick Mason or TE Todd Heap. The Ravens offense is putting up 28.5 points and 390 yards over its last four games.

The Ravens defense picked off the Dolphins twice, including an interception from veteran safety Ed Reed who is healthy and back in the lineup. It’s a defense that doesn’t allow much of anything on the ground either, holding the opposition to less than 85 yards rushing for the third time in five games on Sunday, a five-game span where they haven’t allowed a back to hit the 100-yard mark.

On the opposite side, Atlanta RB Michael Turner has topped 100 yards in two straight games and four of six. The offense for the Falcons puts up 30.8 points a game in its four home games this season but listed as questionable for tonight is WR Roddy White who twisted a knee in Sunday’s win.

I always compare the Ravens’ defense to the Steelers and we saw what Pittsburgh did to this Atlanta offense in the first week of the season, limiting the Falcons to nine points and just 58 yards rushing.

Baltimore is on ATS surges of 3-1-1 overall, 3-1-2 as road ‘dogs and 18-6-2 as road ‘dogs of up to three points. On the other side, Atlanta is just 8-19-1 ATS in its last 28 at home against teams with winning road records. These two last met in 2006 with the Ravens taking the 24-10 win as 3 ½-point favorites.

Baltimore is going to come into Atlanta tonight and take this one from the Falcons. Look for a key turnover or two in the second half to give this one to the Ravens. Play Baltimore.

100-Unit NBA Smart Play - MIAMI HEAT

Miami gets a rematch from that opening-season loss in Boston tonight when the Celtics visit South Beach to take on a Heat team that is still upset over the blown Tuesday game against the Jazz.

The Heat let Utah’s Paul Milsap score 11 points in the final 30 seconds to force overtime and then fell in the extra session for a 116-114 loss after leading by 21 in the third quarter and eight with 29 seconds left. That loss, and the opening loss to the Celtics, is what leads me to believe we will see Miami at its collective best tonight.

The trio of stars for Miami – LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh – will come out completely focused for this one. They let Boston shoot 46 percent from the floor in the 88-80 win on opening night and they will bring the defense to the court tonight. The 116 points by the Jazz on Tuesday night was by far the most points the Heat had allowed all season, with the previous high being the 97 Minnesota scored in a 129-97 blowout loss on Nov. 2.

Miami comes in on ATS runs of 6-1 after getting a day off and 8-3-1 as a favorite of 5 to 10 ½ points.

The Celtics had won five straight before losing in Dallas on Monday, falling 89-87 as 3 ½-point underdogs. This is a tough request for Boston to play a third road game in five days, going from Oklahoma City to Dallas to Miami.

Look for the Heat to crank up the defensive intensity and deliver a big win tonight. Play Miami at home.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:02 PM
A.Redd

100 Dime play on the Baltimore Ravens
30 Dime play on the Under in the Pittsburgh/Connecticut game.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Ben Burns CFB

UCONN (+4 or better)

Mr. IWS
DEREK MANCINI

COLLEGE WINNER #3 IN A ROW
30 DIME* UCONN Huskies +5.5

Mr. IWS
TRACE ADAMS

NFL LEAD PIPE LOCK
1500* Baltimore Ravens +1

BIG EAST LOCK BONUS PLAY
500* UCONN Huskies +5.5

Mr. IWS
CHUCK O'BRIEN

NFL INTERCONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR

50 DIME* Baltimore Ravens +1

Mr. IWS
JAY MCNEIL

BIG EAST GAME OF THE YEAR
60 DIME* Pittsburgh -5.5

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:04 PM
ANDY FANELLI

MARQUEE GAME OF THE YEAR
60 DIME* Miami Heat -6.5

Mr. IWS
JOEL TYSON

NFL STONE COLD LOCK
30 DIME* Baltimore Ravens

Mr. IWS
MATT RIVERS

NFL BLOWOUT
150,000* Baltimore Ravens +1

BONUS CF ACTION
50,000* Pittsburgh -5.5

Mr. IWS
BRETT ATKINS

COLLEGE PRIMETIME PUSHOVER
20 DIME* Pittsburgh -5.5

BONUS NFL POWER PLAY
10 DIME* Baltimore Ravens +1

Mr. IWS
Randall The Handle NHL

2 Units ATLANTA -½ +1.30 over Minnesota

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Marc Lawrence's Playbook Newsletter

NFL
Baltimore over ATLANTA by 3

NCAAF
CONNECTICUT over Pittsburgh by 1
East Carolina over UAB by 3

Mr. IWS
JIMMY BOYD

3* TNT SMASH* Miami Heat -6.5

Mr. IWS
ROCKETMAN

TRIPLE DIME BEST BET
4* Baltimore Ravens +1

Mr. IWS
JAMES PATRICK SPORTS

3* Miami Heat

Mr. IWS
MATT FARGO

10* NFL: Falcons -1

10* NBA: Nuggets +3

Mr. IWS
HRC PREMIUM NHL ACTION-November 11th

Capper: JSM Sports (Handicappers Paradise)

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[02] NY Rangers |8*|Bet B|-160|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

note*
This is the "NHL Spread System" (3 game chase)

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:06 PM
HRC PREMIUM NCAA FOOTBALL ACTION-November 11th

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[107] Pittsburgh |5*|-5.5|B+0|ESPN|7:45 pm EST

[109] East Carolina |5*|+2.5|B+0|Network N/A|8:00 pm EST

note*
This is the "ME (Matchup Edge) System"

Mr. IWS
HRC PREMIUM NHL ACTION-November 11th

Play Strengths
2* Action
5* Selection (Rated)
8* Premium (Rated)
10* Diamond (Rated)

[02] NY Rangers |8*|Bet B|-160|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

[04] Boston |5*|Bet A|-145|B+0|Network N/A|7:05 pm EST

note*
This is the "NHL Spread System" (3 game chase)

Mr. IWS
FANTASY SPORTS GAMETIME

10* Play Carolina +1.5 over Philadelphia

10* Play Minnesota +1.5 over Atlanta

5* Play Detroit -260 over Edmonton

5* Play San Jose -255 over NY Islanders

Mr. IWS
LENNY DEL GENIO

20* NBA Game of Month: Miami Heat -6.5

20* NFL Game of Month: Atlanta Falcons -1

golden contender
11-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Thursday NFL Power System Play with 3 Big angles + Triple Angle college football side and NBA Totals system up now. We nailed another winner last night in college football and are over 65% for the year.

On Thursday the free play is on the Miami Heat. Game 502 at 8:05 eastern on TNT. Miami blew a big lead the other night in a home loss to Utah. Tonight there back at home against a Hot Celtics team that gave us our first winner of the year on Opening night when they beat Miami as a home dog. Tonight Miami will be poised to turn the tables and serve up there revenge on a cold platter. Take Miami tonight. On Thursday I have an NFL Power system play that has 3 big angles as well as a college football Triple angle dominator side. Football has been a big money maker this year. For the free play take the Miami Heat. GC

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
TEDDY COVERS
THURSDAY NIGHT TRIFECTA

NBA WATCH AND WIN TV WINNER
Lakers/Nuggets under

NCAAF THURSDAY NIGHT TV CASH
Pittsburgh Panthers

NCAAF WEEKNIGHT WIPEOUT
East Carolina

Mr. IWS
D EANO

8* NFL* Atlanta Falcons

Mr. IWS
CRAIG DAVIS

3 TEAM 10 POINT TEASER LOCK
50 DIME* Pittsburgh Panthers, ECU Pirates & Atlanta Falcons

BONUS NBA ACTION
20 DIME* Denver Nuggets

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
ROCKETMAN

NHL
3* DOUBLE DIME Atlanta Thrashers -125
3* DOUBLE DIME Edmonton Oilers +220
3* DOUBLE DIME Nashville Predators +130

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 02:16 PM
VIKING SPORTS

NHL:
Buffalo/NY Rangers under 5'
Philadelphia/Carolina under 5’
Montreal/Boston OVER 5’
Tampa Bay/Washington OVER 6
Dallas/LA Kings under 5'

NBA:
Miami Heat -7
Golden St/Chicago under 214'

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
KEITH FREDERICK

Ravens at Falcons
Pick: Falcons -1

Both of Baltimore's losses this season came on the road (Cincy & Pitt), and Falcons are undefeated at home. Adding to the value on the Falcons is that they are the much younger team, so the shorter week should be easier on them. (Both teams had their byes two weeks ago, so no rest or prep edge there) Finally, Thursday Night home favorites of 2' or less are 6-0 ATS in the last 14 years, and Atlanta fits an 11-4-1 ATS Thursday system as well.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
NICK BODANOVICH

UAB BLAZERS over
DENVER NUGGETS

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 03:48 PM
401ksports.com

NBA:
2* Miami heat -7 over the Celtics(8 pm) - This going to be a popular pick w/most handicappers which worries me, but I will let it fly anyway. The main angles here are revenge for opening night, Miami blowing a huge lead last game out, and Celtics injury woes in the paint. One of the 2 Oneal's are going to play probably shaq but his availability will be limited at best. The leaves the paint wide open for James and Wade to drive and dish or go all the way to the hoop. I could have sent this out last night at -6.5 but I wanted to see how the line was moving compared to the public. more than 60% are on the public dog yet the line moves against Miami. It tells me what I really need to know here.

NHL
1* Tampa Bay +160 over Washington
Tampa is stressing defense right now. That is a perfect strategy in order to take on the high powered offense of Washington. The Lightning will shut down the Caps goal scoring ability and capitalize on mistakes that lead to goals. Tampa is way to strong to be valued at +160 against the Eastern Conference. The Lightning are 9-2 in their last 11 vs. Eastern Conference. Plus, the key players in tonight's match up are incredibly similar. Four points is the differential between NHL points leader Steven Stamkos (24) and Alex Ovechkin (20) at current. Alexander Semin is tied for 10th in the league with 16 points so far this season and Martin St. Louis is only a single point behind that.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 04:41 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB
4 Pitt -5.5
3 Falcons -1

Mr. IWS
MARC LAWRENCE

3 UNIT* UCONN Huskies

Mr. IWS
WUNDERDOG

Game: Baltimore at Atlanta
2 * Total OVER 43.5

Mr. IWS
LT Profits

NHL

San Jose Sharks -1.5 +105

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Indian Cowboy

Under 211.5 LAL/DEN

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Jeff Benton
THURSDAY'S ACTION

40 NFL selection on the Ravens as a road underdog as they travel to the Falcons in a Thursday night NFC-AFC battle. Baltimore is a one-point underdog across the board both here in Vegas and offslhore.

15 NBA selection on the Nuggets as a home underdog as they host the Lakers at the Pepsi Center in a TNT showcase contest. Denver is catching three points on its home floor, and I expect this number to rise as the day progrerses, so monitor any line movements and make sure you get the best possible take-back.

RAVENS

If you haven’t heard it by now, I promise you’ll hear it 30 times before kickoff: Matt Ryan is 17-1 as a starter at home, and his Falcons have won 18 of their last 21 games at the Georgia Dome (Ryan missed two games last year due to injury). Those are fantaatic numbers, and I’m not going to try to poke holes in them, except to say this: The one team since the start of the 2008 season to win in Atlanta when Ryan started under center came from the AFC, and that was Denver (24-20 victory almost exactly two years ago).

The other AFC opponents the Falcons have faced (and defeated) over this 2½-year stretch: The Chiefs in 2008 (when Kansas City went 2-14); the Dolphins in last year’s season opener (Miami went 7-9); the Bills in Week 15 last year (Buffalo went 6-10); and the Bengals two weeks ago (Cincinnati is 2-6 and has lost five games in a row).

Here’s what I’m getting at: During Atlanta’s incredible stretch of success at home, it simlply has not been challenged by quality AFC opponents (even Denver in 2008 finished 8-8).

Well, the Ravens not only are a quality opponent; in my opinion, they’re a Super Bowl contender. They sit at 6-2 on the season, and while their two losses came on the road, Baltimore played outstanding in both games. In a 15-10 loss at the Bengals in Week 2, the Ravens allowed just five field goals; they didn’t win because QB Joe Flacco (17-for-39, 154 yards, 4 INTs) had arguably his worst game as a pro. Then three weeks ago, Baltimore took a 20-10 lead on the first play of the fourth quarter at New England, but played passively on offense the rest of the way, allowing the Patriots to rally to force overtime. Eventually, New England won 23-20 on a field goal with less than two minutes to go in the extra session.

That means the Ravens – who have had a fourth-quarter lead in every one of their games this season – are eight points away from being undefeated.

The counter-argument, of course, is that Atlanta is also 6-2 (including the perfect 4-0 home record), with one of its losses coming in overtime at Pittsburgh in Week 1. But since then, the Falcons have played seven times, losing once and pulling out four close games that could’ve gone the other way – a 16-14 home win over the 49ers (Atlanta got the winning field goal with 2 seconds to play); a 27-24 overtime win at New Orleans (the Saints missed a gimme field goal in overtime that would’ve won it); a 20-10 win at Cleveland (it was a three-point game with 4 minutes to play when the Falcons got an interception for a touchdown by a defensive lineman who made an incredibly acrobatic play); and then Sunday’s 27-21 win over the Bucs (Atlanta stopped Tampa on a 4th-and-1 at the Falcons’ 2-yard line with 90 seconds to play).

Granted, good teams find a way to win close games – and make no mistake, the Falcons are a good team. They’re a very good team. That said, Baltimore ranks as one of the top four opronents Atlanta will have faced to this point in the season. The other three were the Saints, Steelers and Eagles, and the Falcons won one of those games (New Orleans) on a fluke in overtime, and lost the other two (Pittsburgh and Philadelphia) by a combined score of 46-26 while getting outgained by a combined 240 yards!

Note this, as well: The Saints, Eagles and Steelers all have outstanding defenses. Well, the Ravens come into this contest allowing only 17.4 points and 311 yards per game (206 passing); on the road, those figures dip to 15.2 points and 258.2 total yards per game (153 passing).

Put it all together and I just don’t like this matchup for Ryan and the Falcons, especially with Flacco finally in a groove (he’s got seven TDs and no INTs in his last three games, posting passer ratings of 119.3, 111.0 and 129.6). And the fact Atlanta is barely favored at home tonight – even when the Ravens have to travel on a short week – tells me I’m correct.

It almost certainly won’t be easy, but I’m looking for Baltimore to pull this one out by 4 to 7 points.

NUGGETS

I full acknowledge that this is a “contrarian” play, as it’s difficult to defend Denver – coming off an atrocious 144-113 loss to the Pacers – against the two-time defending champs (who are off to an 8-0 start and have won 10 in a row going back to the NBA Finals). But we’ve all watched the NBA long enough to know that the regular season is nothing more than a six-month series of quirky games and unexplainable results, and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Denver puts forth its best effort of the season tonight.

First off, every team in the NBA gets up to play Kobe and the Lakers, especially at home. And even though Carmelo Anthony isn’t happy that he’s still in Denver and might lay down like a dog at times this season, he will bring his A-game tonight – I have zero doubt about that. And the same goes for Chauncey Billups and the rest of the Nuggets.

Additionally, three of the Nuggets’ four wins have come against quality competition (Dallas and Houston on the road; Utah at home). And three of its losses were to the Mavericks (home), Hornets (road) and Bulls (road) – all playoff squads – by a total of nine points. So yeah, Denver didn’t show up (on defense, anyway) at Indiana on Tuesday – the second road game of a back-to-back, by the way – but that’s the only time all season.

As for the Lakers, can’t knock them one bit. They’ve picked up right where they left off in June, rolling to eight wins (5-3 ATS). However, six of their first eight contests were in Los Angeles, while the two road trips were easy journeys to Sacramento and Phoenix. So without question this will be the Lakers’ toughest road test of the season (and arguably their toughest game of the season, as their opponents to date have been the Rockets, Suns, Warriors, Grizzlies, Kings, Raptors, Blazers and TWolves).

Three more points: The oddsmakers wildly overvalued the Lakers in these marquee Thursday games last year, as L.A. failed to cover in eight of its last nine, but Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last five on Thursday; 2) The Nuggets have covered in eight of their last 10 following a double-digit loss; and 3) Denver went 3-1 SU and 3-0-1 ATS last season against the Lakers, who are 2-5 ATS in their last seven trips to the Pepsi Center.

The Lakers aren’t going 82-0, folks. They’re going to have their hiccups along the way, and I say the first one comes tonight against a wounded Denver squad that – I believe – is eager to atone for Tuesday’s disgraceful performance at Indiana.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 05:59 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

HOOPS
3 Unit Denver

Mr. IWS
Rocky Sheridan

5* Atlanta Falcons -1
5* UCONN Huskies +6.5

Mr. IWS
Football Prophet

ECU/UAB over 67

Mr. IWS
Hockey Prophet

Kings -110 3-way line

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Basketball Prophet

Celtics/Heat over 184

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:00 PM
northcoast
marq. gom pitt college
top op. balt

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Billy Coleman
4* NHL Boston Under 5.5
3* NBA Lakers -3

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:06 PM
KELSO
10 UNIT* NCAAF* PITTSBURGH PANTHERS -6.5
10 UNIT* NFL* ATLANTA FALCONS -1
5 UNIT* 2 TEAM PARLAY* PITTSBURGH PANTHERS and ATLANTA FALCONS
10 UNIT* NBA* BOSTON CELTICS +7

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Michael cannon 100 dime

Ecu + 2

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:24 PM
The Duke's Sports

U Conn (+6) for 2.5 Units

Pittsburgh appears to have taken command of the Big East but should run into trouble in this spot. The Panthers can't be trusted in November under Wannstedt with a 7-14 ATS mark. And this is not a good spot for Pittsburgh at 0-4 ATS on the road off back-to-back home homes vs an opponent off a SU dog win. Furthermore, the Panthers are just 3-8 ATS off a bye-week and 1-4-1 ATS on Thursdays. On the other hand, U Conn sports an impressive 6-1 ATS mark off a bye-week, 7-1 ATS as a home dog, including 6-0 ATS in this spread range. In addition, beleaguered QB Zach Frazier, who is coming off a solid job against WV, should keep his confidence level high with the return of explosive KR/WR Nick Williams (sat out vs WV) and, of course, the hard nosed running of RB Todman behind the veteran Huskies' offensive line. With revenge in mind from last year's 24-21 loss at Pittsburgh, we like the Huskies at +6 on this strong home field.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:29 PM
2 MINUTE WARNING

CONSENSUS CLUB
10 DIME* ECU Pirates

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:29 PM
AL DeMARCO

THURSDAY MISMATCH OF THE YEAR

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 06:30 PM
BRETT ATKINS

PRIMETIME PUSHOVER
20 DIME* Pittsburgh Panthers -5.5

POWER PLAY

Mr. IWS
SUPER SPORTS GROUP
Thursday NFL 11/11
Baltimore v. Atlanta 8:30pm
PICK: UNDER 44 Game

Thursday NCAAF* 11/11
Pittsburgh v. Connecticut 7:45pm
PICK: UConn +6 Game

East carolina v. UAB 8pm
PICK: East Carolina +1.5 1H

Mr. IWS
Bob Balfe

UAB -2

East Carolina has a very young team and it showed last week against Navy. If I am the UAB head coach, I get my offense ready to run the ball 50+ times tonight. East Carolina cannot stop the run for the life of them and now have two starters on their already young defensive line out for the season. UAB would be foolish to not pound the ball all game. If you can run the rock and keep the ECU offense on the sidelines, you are killing two birds with one stone. It's never good when a young team gets crushed and has to come back on the road on a short week. Look for the Blazers to get a big home win. Take UAB.

Boston Celtics +7

We had Boston on the first night of the season against Miami and we will take them again. There is no way you can take the Heat as big favorites until Miami can stop a guy like Rondo and/or close out games when they have the lead. Boston is coming off a tough loss the other night and will look to get a rebound road win. This should be a great, close game. Take Boston.

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Seabass Football:

200* Steam Uconn +6
100* under 48 Uconn/Pit
100* NFL Atlanta/Baltimore under 44

Mr. IWS
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Robert Ferringo

NCAAF
Conneticut +6

NFL