doesnt work poopoo . At least not for me

Me either, let me edit

poopoo333
11-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Too late to edit but:

[youtube:273bm8hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVD5Zw4vHPI[/youtube:273bm8hg]

MMA_scientist
11-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Hilarious. And somewhat deserved. The guy was so obnoxious he needed to be eradicated.

Also that other guy's corner are a bunch of bitches. You need to start a brawl after that kind of treatment, Chute Boxe style

zY|
11-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Lol what a dick. Where was the Cesar Gracie crew when you need them? That dude needed a post fight Stockton beatdown.

poopoo333
11-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Hilarious. And somewhat deserved. The guy was so obnoxious he needed to be eradicated.

Also that other guy's corner are a bunch of bitches. You need to start a brawl after that kind of treatment, Chute Boxe style

I didn't even notice the guy being obnoxious, I just fast forwarded to the middle. Dang, now I think that is funny

Svino
11-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Jung Hyun Lee (1 - 0 - 0)

Win Takeo Shiina DQ (Assaulted Referee) Grachan - Grachan 5 11/7/2010 1 0:33

Is this the first time a guy has won an MMA fight for actions that happened while he was unconscious?

MMA_scientist
11-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Can't say I blame him for an extra shot, Hendo style. Throwing the ref off and going back for more is probably a little much.

Can you imagine what would have actually happened if Cesar Gracie team really was in that guy's corner... The diaz bros would have busted a cap off in a dome.

Mr. IWS
11-16-2010, 02:03 PM
He turned that nigga into a Korean Zombie.

Luke
11-16-2010, 02:09 PM
LOL @ the ref acting like he's dead.

You know he's on workers comp right now due to his "injuries"

::thumbup:: nice video poopoo

SPX
11-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Interesting. I wonder what sort of repercussions he had to deal with in the long run for that.

Also, needs subtitles.

sbjj
11-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Watch the last 2 punches he delivers to the fighter on the ground. Watch them real close. WWF would be proud.

MMA_scientist
11-16-2010, 10:14 PM

This is the guy's first fight? What the hell was he doing in there on the staredown and to start the fight. Little guy needs attention. Looks like he planned his antics more than his fight strategy. Both are dumb.

sbjj, he does look like he pulls up on the last 3 shots.

sbjj
11-17-2010, 02:13 AM

This is the guy's first fight? What the hell was he doing in there on the staredown and to start the fight. Little guy needs attention. Looks like he planned his antics more than his fight strategy. Both are dumb.

sbjj, he does look like he pulls up on the last 3 shots.

Yea, i am pretty sure that whole thing afterward was set up in some way. Those were classic pro wrestling shots. Not saying the whole thing was rigged. Because the dude for sure got tagged. But i think the whole aftermath was staged to an extent.

And like you said Scientist, if that dude had any type of legit camp. That dude would have been seriously attacked. Unless...

zY|
11-17-2010, 02:00 PM
Conspiracy theory forum is that way

sbjj
11-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Conspiracy theory forum is that way

LOL! We are talking about a small Japanese organization here. I think anyone who thinks this whole thing was on the up and up is believing the conspiracy.

It accomplished the goal. people are talking about it. Maybe strikeforce can now have Batista bodyslam the ref so everyone can talk about them.

SPX
11-17-2010, 02:16 PM
LOL! We are talking about a small Japanese organization here. I think anyone who thinks this whole thing was on the up and up is believing the conspiracy.

Well the problem here is that we agree that the KO shot was legit. How would they know he was going to get the knockout?

It accomplished the goal. people are talking about it. Maybe strikeforce can now have Batista bodyslam the ref so everyone can talk about them.

LOL

I'd watch it.

sbjj
11-17-2010, 02:21 PM

Well the problem here is that we agree that the KO shot was legit. How would they know he was going to get the knockout?

LOL

I'd watch it.

They did not know, but it sure as hell could have been a back up plan. The Japanese are notorious for doing crazy shit like this. They may have paid that other dude to actually take the first couple of legit shots even. Just watch it again in slow mo. The last couple of shots are just pure BS. Even look at the guys face, he has that pro wrestling face going at the same time. I just believe the end was completely fabricated. Including the ref laying around and holding his head...Just like the refs used to do in the WWF(or maybe still do).

SPX
11-17-2010, 02:36 PM
You could very well be right. I know enough to know that not everything is as it seems. So i wouldn't be surprised.

sbjj
11-17-2010, 02:39 PM
If I was running a small MMA outfit in Japan, I would do the same thing. I would blend the pro wrestling thing with the MMA. They love it over there, I am pretty sure wrestling is still pretty popular over there. But I may be wrong. Hell, I do not know. I just remember that when I watched the WWF/WCW/ECW awhile back that the Japanese pro wrestling was even crazier.

zY|
11-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Dude you are wacked out of your gourd.

SPX
11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
I do have one other objection to the pro wrestling conspiracy:

Why would that guy willingly take a DQ loss for the fight?

I mean, that shit's on his record forever now.

YoungTRK484
11-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Video says it was removed by user. Looks like I'm too late to the party.

Svino
11-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Video says it was removed by user. Looks like I'm too late to the party.

You can still see it here:

http://www.mmatko.com/takeo-shiina-vs-j ... grachan-5/ (http://www.mmatko.com/takeo-shiina-vs-jung-hyun-lee-and-the-ref-video-grachan-5/)