12-02-2010, 04:20 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/csac-2010-12-2

::handshake::

Luke
12-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Holy jesus this meeting is a mess. No one has any clue whats going on

Luke
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Josh Barnett didn't bring counsel, didnt know he had too.

Luke
12-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Barnett asks for a continuance which is granted so nothing happens today because he was too stupid (or retarded) to bring counsel because he had no clue what was going to happen today . Way to be unprepared Barnett ::thumbup::

Mr. IWS
12-02-2010, 04:41 PM
^^^^^^He has pulled shit like that so many times now.

Luke
12-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Sonnen's first words to the commission : "Anderson Silva is afraid of me" then he smiles

Mr. IWS
12-02-2010, 04:52 PM
HAHA, I love that guy.

Luke
12-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Sonnen's defense is he was on testerontone therapy due to hypogonadism

SPX
12-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Tuning in now. What did I miss?

Luke
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Chael Sonnen:
I didn't disclose testosterone use because I didn't want to relive my youth, not going through puberty and being teased

::lmao::

MMA_scientist
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Sonnen (R-Or)'s defense is he was on testerontone therapy due to hypogonadism

testosterone therapy is awesome. I know 2 guys that are on it, and it is magic.

Luke
12-02-2010, 05:46 PM
"Can you speak a bit more respectfully, please?" -- CSAC official to Sonnen, who responds by lowering his voice to hushed tones

LOL

SPX
12-02-2010, 05:47 PM
I was wondering what the fuck she meant by "respectfully." He wasn't calling the dude an asshole or anything.

Luke
12-02-2010, 05:49 PM
I was wondering what the fuck she meant by "respectfully." He wasn't calling the dude an asshole or anything.

I think it was because his voice was getting loud

MMA_scientist
12-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey we suspended you for no reason (from your position), we have screwed up royally in the past, and even if show us a mountain of evidence we are not going to overturn your suspension... but could you show us some respect please?

Sonnen should tell that bitch to settle it like a man in the octagon

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Lol the guy giving Sonnen testerontone therapy isnt even a M.D . He's a D.O whatever the hell that is

SPX
12-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Has a suspension EVER been overturned?

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:08 PM
^^^^ dont know but I doubt it.

And why is his doctor chomping on gum during this?

SPX
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Sonnen needs a more articulate doctor.

He sounds half-stoned and also seems like he's about to shit his pants.

SPX
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Dana White? Who the fuck is that?

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
LOL the CSAC doesnt know who Dana White is ,...... I love it

SPX
12-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Nigga, look, say what you gotta say but we need our break. I have to piss and Jim over there hasn't eaten since last night.

Now proceed.

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Sonnen (R-Or) needs a more articulate doctor.

He sounds half-stoned and also seems like he's about to shit his pants.

He does look like a stoner:

"er.... i cant remember... er...er...i dont know... er...back at the office... i would have to .. er ...check .. er"

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Nigga, look, say what you gotta say but we need our break. I have to piss and Jim over there hasn't eaten since last night.

Now proceed.

::lmao::

Mr. IWS
12-02-2010, 06:23 PM
fuck it, Im in. Lemme check this out.

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:24 PM
fuck it, Im in. Lemme check this out.

Lol its almost over. You've missed some good shit though

Svino
12-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Sonnen says that no one has told him that testosterone is a steroid or a frowned-upon substance.
::doh::

SPX
12-02-2010, 06:33 PM
boxing

Luke
12-02-2010, 06:34 PM
boxing

They mentioned boxing to Barnett also. I'm not sure they know these two guys fight MMA

SPX
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Well damn, Chael actually got something out of this.

Does that 6 month suspension include his 3 months he's already done? If so, his ass could be fighting at the beginning of March. That's not bad at all.

Luke
12-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Well damn, Chael actually got something out of this.

Does that 6 month suspension include his 3 months he's already done? If so, his ass could be fighting at the beginning of March. That's not bad at all.

Yeah the 6 months includes the 3 he's already done

SPX
12-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah the 6 months includes the 3 he's already done

Well other than maybe being pissed due to the principle of the matter, Chael got off light. The UFC can go ahead and set his next fight up and he can start training immediately.

See you in the cage in March, Chael.

Luke
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Chael "my balls never dropped" Sonnen

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Testosterone "therapy" is such a joke. Chael says he didn't know he couldn't take testosterone and gets a 6 month cut. Sherk got screwed. CSAC is a joke.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/testos ... py/MC00030 (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/testosterone-therapy/MC00030)

Gain muscle mass, never grow old, increae your energy level!!

SPX
12-03-2010, 12:29 PM
^^^ Yeah, but I think some people really DO have test deficiencies.

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Maybe so... but Sonnen is not one of them.

he might have had low T compared to a 20 year old... but not compared to other 35 year olds. He just tried to cheat and got caught.

Mr. IWS
12-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Kizer not impressed with his performance

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/12/2/1851834/kizer-sonnens-claims-at-csac-hearing-could-cost-him
While Chael Sonnen got his suspension cut in half at his hearing with the California State Athletic Commission this afternoon, he may have gotten himself in more trouble thanks to a statement about a conversation he claimed to have had with Keith Kizer, the Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Sonnen claimed that he had spoken to Kizer about his use of testosterone as part of hormone replacement therapy, had the use approved by Kizer, and was told by Kizer that he didn't need to mention it again. At the very least, Kizer had already told me that Sonnen had never requested a therapeutic use exemption for testosterone when it was revealed that Sonnen's claim would be based around testosterone replacement therapy. With Sonnen's claim on the record involving a conversation with Kizer, I got in touch with him again to get his thoughts on what Sonnen said today.

He immediately noted that "I have never talked to Chael Sonnen in my life," regardless of the subject. With regards to Sonnen's licensing in Nevada when the California suspension expires, he added that it would have to wait until after the California suspension expires, and then "if Mr. Sonnen wants to get a license here in Nevada, it's probably best if he appears before our commission as opposed to me giving him one administratively." As far as the comments during the hearing could be an issue: "Possibly. I mean anything's a possible issue, but yeah, it's probably best that he appears before the commission and explains what he meant by that. I'm very confused."

After the hearing, Sonnen refused to speak to any reporters, including Josh Gross of ESPN, who repeatedly asked about the Kizer comments.

As far as the rest of the hearing goes, Mike Fagan did a great job liveblogging the hearing a Bloody Elbow if you want to read the live reactions.

Anyway, what just happened was a complete embarrassment to the California State Athletic Commission, the UFC, and the sport of MMA in general. I'm not even sure what to think of it.

The...err...highlights included:

* Sonnen blaming the CSAC, who had no records of the paperwork he submitted before the Yushin Okami fight where he requested a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone.
* Sonnen claiming that he was teased during his adolescent years over not going through puberty (it wasn't clear if he meant literally or not until later, as it's a stretch even by Sonnen standards to say that it had been going on so long without diagnosis or treatment)
* Sonnen claiming that the CSAC okayed Matt Lindland's use of testosterone.
* Sonnen claiming that he had believed that UFC's Dr. Davidson was part of the CSAC. He asserted that Davidson was aware of all of his testosterone use.
* Dr. Mark Czarnecki, D.O., Sonnen's physician, being a total embarrassment. He testified in a T-shirt while chewing gum and may have been in no condition to perform testify. He's not an endocrinologist or a urologist, but he's undergoing some sort of life extension/anti-aging training (no, that's not a warning sign at all). When asked if he knew who "Dana" was, he answered "a high capacity...UFC...uh..." before being cut off. He didn't know of any drugs that could lower natural testosterone levels (like steroids). This was simultaneously incredibly uncomfortable and incredibly hilarious to watch.
* Sonnen's lawyers claiming that the suspension violates the Americans With Disabilities Act.

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 02:28 PM
If the UFC lets him fight on TRT, every fighter will soon be on it.

read http://www.watchkalibrun.com/2010/12/3/ ... -open-your (http://www.watchkalibrun.com/2010/12/3/1852774/20-20-vision-chael-sonnens-ped-test-appeal-hearing-should-open-your)

also weight cutting can have a temporary affect on T levels, artificially dropping them.

zY|
12-03-2010, 02:52 PM
If the UFC lets him fight on TRT, every fighter will soon be on it.

read http://www.watchkalibrun.com/2010/12/3/ ... -open-your (http://www.watchkalibrun.com/2010/12/3/1852774/20-20-vision-chael-sonnens-ped-test-appeal-hearing-should-open-your)

also weight cutting can have a temporary affect on T levels, artificially dropping them.

That tool on watchkalibrun is such a total faggot.

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 03:05 PM
^ I don't read that site, I just saw a link to it.

BUt I agree with him at least in that article, regardless of his sexual persuasion.

zY|
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Look at the comments section of any bloodyelbow article ever. He's in there trolling everyone who disagrees with them and calling them all homophobes. Actually don't, just take my word for it. He cries about everything. And I don't care if everyone and their mom takes trt.

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 03:17 PM
we know, we know. You think all steroids should also be legal also. But since they're not, then TRT should not be legal either IMO

zY|
12-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah I guess, but I'm just having a hard time giving a shit.

SPX
12-03-2010, 03:49 PM
we know, we know. You think all steroids should also be legal also. But since they're not, then TRT should not be legal either IMO

Does that mean you feel that if a fighter really needed it--i.e. without it he is actually at a disadvantage in the cage--then he just shouldn't be allowed to pursue a career in MMA? It seems to me that if it just gets you to where everyone else is, then it's not a problem. But I do agree that it could be abused, perhaps extensively.

Luke
12-03-2010, 03:54 PM

Does that mean you feel that if a fighter really needed it--i.e. without it he is actually at a disadvantage in the cage--then he just shouldn't be allowed to pursue a career in MMA? It seems to me that if it just gets you to where everyone else is, then it's not a problem. But I do agree that it could be abused, perhaps extensively.

Everyone has their disadvantages in the cage . You dont think alot of fighters would like to be taller, have longer arms, gain muscle, lose weight etc? Why should Sonnen's problem be any more important than any other fighters?

Mr. IWS
12-03-2010, 04:00 PM
without it he is actually at a disadvantage in the cage--then he just shouldn't be allowed to pursue a career in MMA?

Thats his problem.

If I don't have the god given fast twitch fibers to help me run a sub 10 second 100 meters, should I be allowed to get some clean or clear, that can help me build my strength and explosiveness to get me faster because I am at my limit with strength training.

I think you should go into any sporting event, with your God given, Natural ability, and the best man wins.

SPX
12-03-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm just saying that if some dude was taking a drug for lethargy because he had a condition where he suffered from abnormally low energy levels then no one would think anything about it.

Luke
12-03-2010, 04:06 PM
I think you should go into any sporting event, with your God given, Natural ability, and the best man wins.

+1

Mr. IWS
12-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm just saying that if some dude was taking a drug for lethargy because he had a condition where he suffered from abnormally low energy levels then no one would think anything about it.

No, but he isnt fighting another guy. He is taking something to enhance his performance.

SPX
12-03-2010, 04:09 PM
No, but he isnt fighting another guy. He is taking something to enhance his performance.

Not sure what you just said here.

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 04:10 PM
+2

he is at a genetic disadvantage then (if it were true, which it is not). We all have our disadvantages.

FWIW, right around the time he started taking the TRT, is the same time he started winning by having a boundless supply of energy and muscle endurance. It is bullshit.

MMA_scientist
12-03-2010, 04:13 PM

FWIW Randy Couture is also alledgedly on TRT. Does anyone believe that he has abnormal T production for a 46 year old man?

Testosterone does supply energy, that is one of the major functions. And people are bitching about it.

Mr. IWS
12-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Not sure what you just said here.

You said

Is this "dude" a professional athlete? If not, then you are right, nobody would care. But to compete at the professional level, this "dude" would need something to enhance his performance.

Luke
12-03-2010, 04:23 PM
FWIW, right around the time he started taking the TRT, is the same time he started winning by having a boundless supply of energy and muscle endurance.

Big surprise

SPX
12-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Is this "dude" a professional athlete? If not, then you are right, nobody would care. But to compete at the professional level, this "dude" would need something to enhance his performance.

The "dude" is. Dude.

I was referring to a hypothetical MMA fighter.

Mr. IWS
12-03-2010, 04:27 PM
The "dude" is. Dude.

Big Lebowski?

SPX
12-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Big Lebowski?

Ha. I suppose it could be.

Luke
12-03-2010, 05:02 PM
http://twitter.com/chaelsgonads

. ::lmao::

zY|
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
From Chael's twitter.

" I'd love to talk with you guys about what happened yesterday, but I'm on a bike ride with Floyd Landis so it will have to wait until tomorow"

Hilarious. For a guy with hypogonadism, he's got fucking huge balls.

Mr. IWS
12-03-2010, 06:31 PM

LOL

I been talking about doing one of those for Andy Reids Mustache.

Luke
12-03-2010, 06:58 PM

LOL

I been talking about doing one of those for Andy Reids Mustache.

or Tito Ortizs head

zY|
12-03-2010, 09:35 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/15n2i6x.jpg

Mr. IWS
12-04-2010, 09:27 AM
^^^^^^^^^LOL

Good shit on here this morning.