PDA

View Full Version : Shawn SEC GOY

shawnp
12-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Auburn -4

The winner of this game will be the SEC champion and in the case of an Auburn in will mean that they will play for the championship. After having a great season and not letting the Newton scandal distract them, I see Auburn winning this game comfortably. They have a great offence and even though they looked poor in the first half of the Bama game, Cam newton brought his team back from 17 down to win the game by a single digit. The spread opened at -7 and has since dropped to -4 cause the public have been baited into believing that S. Carolina can possibly cause the upset and even the majority of the touts are jumping on the band wagon and playing S. Carolina. I have my own thoughts and projections for this game and Auburn will win by 7+ points.

Mr. IWS
12-04-2010, 03:57 PM
::thumbup::

shawnp
12-04-2010, 07:52 PM
::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag:: ::moneybag::

Mr. IWS
12-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Good call man.