View Full Version : Shawn 06

shawnp
12-06-2010, 04:49 PM
N.Y. Jets +4

The Jets came back from their Bye-week struggling to put points on the board and teams away; GB 9-0, Detroit & Cleveland in OT and Houston on a last minute drive which gave them 3 wins and 1 loss until they found their mojo last week and managed a big win over a sub-par Cincinnati Bengals team, and even in that game they were down at the half 7-3. I think that the major focus for Rex Ryan and his team has been on tonights match up as it is a conference game and if not the most important one in order to gain that 1 game lead over the patriots and basically secure their spot as winners of the afc east as I dont think that Miami or Buffalo will be able to put up any sort of fight against the Jets. Also knowing Rex Ryan and his play calling 4th and shorts in this game I believe will be a in-game choice and that he will opt to go for a few and rack up points on the board. I dont see this game as being a huge win for the Jets such as in their previous meeting earlier this season but Jets win by a TD

GL

Mr. IWS
12-06-2010, 04:53 PM
BOL tonight Shawn!