PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy official NCAA basketball ?

RedHottG2
01-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Wondering if anyone knows where to buy an official NCAA basketball like the one's used in the games ? I'm going to get LaceDarius Dunn to sign it from here at Baylor since he should be a top three draft pick and who knows might be something in the NBA in the future.

Luke
01-06-2011, 10:20 PM
I'd check ebay or Amazon first Mike

ScottieD
01-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Call the Baylor basketball or athletic office. All of the schools (football and basketball) have their logos on the ball as well. Just tell them what you want to buy (not why) and they should work with you.

RedHottG2
01-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I appreciate it guys, I'm really wanting just an official ball used out on the court in the game. Not looking for a logo ball or anything like that. I had already looked on ebay under "official NCAA basketball" and there were so many different kinds I'm not sure which one is right. I want to make sure it's the same ball being used this season and everything is exactly right about it.

Luke
01-07-2011, 05:10 PM
I appreciate it guys, I'm really wanting just an official ball used out on the court in the game. Not looking for a logo ball or anything like that. I had already looked on ebay under "official NCAA basketball" and there were so many different kinds I'm not sure which one is right. I want to make sure it's the same ball being used this season and everything is exactly right about it.

I only see two on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=official+NCAA+basketball