PDA

View Full Version : 3-7-11

Mr. IWS
03-07-2011, 08:26 AM
New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
03-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Brandon Lang

5 DIME BANKROLL BUILDER MONEY MOVE
Virginia Commonwealth +4.5

Mr. IWS
03-07-2011, 06:15 PM
DR BOB
Monday NBA Opinion
Dallas (-7) over MINNESOTA
Rotation #509 – 5:05 pm Pacific
Dallas ended their long win streak last night with a last second home loss to Memphis, but the Mavericks are 18-4 ATS on the road after an upset loss the last 3 seasons (3-0 ATS this season and 9-0 ATS against teams with a win percentage of less than .450) and they’re 18-6 ATS in all road games this season with Dirk Nowitzki playing his normal minutes (i.e. not including the game he was injured, the games he missed and his first game back when he played limited minutes). Minnesota is just 24-59-1 ATS hosting winning teams since Kevin Garnett left the team before the 2007/08 season, including 1-10 ATS recently and 3-25 ATS if their opponent is coming off a loss (good teams off a loss have more incentive to take the Timberwolves seriously). My ratings would favor Dallas by 8 points with C Tyson Chandler playing for the Mavericks, but he’s missed the last two games and is questionable tonight with his sprained ankle. The Mavs are 0-5 ATS when Chandler doesn’t play this season and my analysis values Chandler at 1.4 points - so I would get Dallas by 6 ½ points if Chandler doesn’t play. I actually think he could be worth more than that given their 0-5 ATS record without him, so I’m not fully comfortable playing Dallas here without knowing if Chandler will play (or how much he’ll play if he does test his injured ankle). I’ll lean with Dallas minus the points based on the strong team trends, but I’d only play the Mavericks in a 2-Star Best Bet at -6 or less.

Mr. IWS
03-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Big Al

Dallas Mavericks