PDA

View Full Version : 4-6-11

Mr. IWS
04-06-2011, 08:40 AM
New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
04-06-2011, 12:59 PM
rocketman sports 5*--det tigers

Mr. IWS
JIMMY BOYD
5* GAME OF THE WEEK* NBA* Philadelphia 76ers, -4.5

Mr. IWS
Sean Higgs

FREE PLAY
Losing day on Tuesday as we start off dropping the Diamondbacks. Cash the Angels, then end our night with a pair of losers on Seattle and the Dodgers. Free Picks continue to Cash Money as the Mets get it done as huge doggies. For WINSday I have 5 MLB 3 day, 2 night WINNERS. Make the smart money move and get on long term people. Tonights FREE MONEY will be on the OVER between the Twins/Yankees. 10.5 really? Pavano and Garcia. Right off the bat we know the Yanks won't be using Soriano and Mo as they already threw back to back games. You will see the ugly underbelly of middle relief in all its glory tonight. I am calling for at least 4 homers and at least 6 runs for the loser here. FREE MONEY on the OVER Twins/Yankees $ Higgs

5* Angels/Tampa UNDER
Going UNDER here. Both these teams haven't scored much. The Rays have looked terrible at the plate. They send out Hellboy this afternoon looking for their first win. I expect him to build on the success he had at the end of 2010. Haren should be able to keep this lineup in check and I would go under 4 runs here. Not much offense this afternoon. 5* UNDER Angels/Rays

4* Mariners
I'm back. I took the M's the last 2 days. Why wouldn't I take them here with at Top 5 pitcher. Texas is hot, but I will take King Felix here. Felix 4-1 at Texas and 7-3 overall vs the Rangers. Take them here as a pup. 4* SEATTLE

4* White Sox/ Royals OVER
Going OVER the total here. Both these teams have been killing it lately. Bullpens used last night in a slugfest. Buehrle wasn't sharp in his last outing, but I can see him giving up 3 or 4 here. And there is not a snow ball chance in hell that Jeff Francis is giving up 1 run in 7 innings to this lineup. Welcome to the AL Jeff. Over has cashed 6 of the last 8 overall and 4 of 5 here in KC. 4* OVER CWS/KC

5* Tigers
Taking Detroit here. I will lay the small line here with Verlander. Again, we are getting a top tier arm going against a 4 or 5 starter. Verlander 7-0 his last 7 starts vs the O's and 4-0 last 4 starts in Baltimore. 5* DETROIT TIGERS

4* Oakland
Taking Oakland here. Small play here on the A's. I like to come back and play teams after committing 3 errors in a game. These guys are pros and that is flat out terrible. It also cost them the win. This is one of top defensive teams in the league and it looked like amatuer hour last night 4* A's

Mr. IWS
goodfella 2*---det tigers

Mr. IWS
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Lenny Del Genio's 15* MLB Getaway Day Game of the Week

Play on Chicago White Sox at 2:05 ET

golden contender
04-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Wednesday 7* Triple System NBA Game of the Year with 2 late season systems and a rare 100% Dominator system that wins by 18 ppg. MLB First 5* Diamond Cutter 100% System side wins by 4 runs per game. Big 3 game Pack. NBA Cashes Big with Ok. City on Tuesday.
Free NBA play Below.

On Wednesday the NBA free Play is on the LA. Lakers. Game 723 at 10:35 eastern. The Lakers were caught napping last night in a bad home loss to the Utah Jazz. The Lakers came back from an 18 point deficit a few days ago to collar the Jazz by 11 points in Utah. Tuesday night was a different story as the Jazz were able to keep the Lakers at bay and pull of the Big Upset as a 13 point dog. The Lakers will no doubt come out with a sense of purpose against a Golden State team that pulled off a big upset themselves torching the Blazers on the road by 21 points as a 10 point dog. The Lakers fit a nice system here tonight. We want to play on road favorites with no rest that were home favorites of -5 or more last night and scored 90 or less points vs an opponent that scored 90 or more as a road dog of 5 or more. These un rested road favorites cash 82% of the time. Lakers are 5-2 ats as a road favorite from -6.5 to -9. Look for the Lakers to bounce back. Tonight is the release of the 7* NBA Triple System Game of the Year backed with 2 late season Power systems both cashing over 90% and a rare 100% Dominator system that is perfect and wins by 18 points a game. I also have a Solid 90% total and the first 5* 100% MLB Diamond Cutter system side of the season that wins by 4 runs per game. We cashed top NBA last night and MLB is 4-1 on unit rated plays. For the free Play take the LA. Lakers. GC

Mr. IWS
04-06-2011, 03:13 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

3 Magic -6.5
4 Mavericks -4.5

Mr. IWS
04-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Chris Jordan

100♦ MLB Athletics +105
100♦ NBA Timberwolves +3.5
100♦ NBA Lakers/Warriors Under 202

Mr. IWS