PDA

View Full Version : 4-20-11

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Sean Higgs

Free Plays (2)
Opinion on Brewers 186
Opinion here on Milwaukee. How many people will be sitting around thinking 'no way the Phillies get swept at home' .. or Cliff Lee vs who? .. Brewers 6-2 last 8 in Philly. OPINION on the big dogs $

Free Play Lakers -11.5/-105
MLB continues to CASH as we hit our Top 10* on the A's plus another UnderDog on the Angels.. NHL went down with the Canucks and Sharks GL. Free Plays CONTINUE to CASH as the Over Yanks/Jays wins. For WINSday, I have a Monster MLB card of Day/Night action plus NHL $ Your FREE WINSday CASH will be on the LA LAKERS. Taking Team Kobe here minus the number. Not expecting CP3 to dominate like the other night. Lakers put it all together here and cruise here at home 111-94. FREE MONEY on the LAKERS $ Higgs
4* A's -107
Coming right back here on Oakland. I like this kid Gio Gonzalez. A's 17-4 last 21 with Gio on the hill as faves. A's 9-2 in Gio's last 11 starts. Sox now 1-11 their last 12 on the road. Buchholz has not impressed me this year. A's bats broke out last night and we should get some carry over here. 4* OAKLAND A's

5* Over Red Sox/ A's 7.5/102
Going OVER the total in Oakland. We do have the A's ML here, and we feel that there will be some offense this afternoon in Oak-town. Both these pitchers haven't been living up to last seasons numbers. Over is 10-4 the last 14 meetings. 5* OVER Red Sox/ A's

4* Seattle Mariners RL -1.5/196
I'll go after the big payout here. M's off an offensive explosion last night. No reason why it can't carry over here vs Porcello. 16 innings, a 6.19 ERA? Add in that VMart and Magglio are not in the lineup. Tigers leadoff hitter is a .154 bat. The line up is terrible. I'll take my chances with Ichiro and Chone who both collected 3 hits last night. Either one of those guys can create a run. Lets take the team who is actually hitting here. 4* SEATTLE MARINERS RL

4* Orioles -135
Taking the O's here. Have to fade this Twins lineup. No Morneau or Mauer. Tough to score without those guys. Britton is a young arm for Baltimore. Showalter will have his troops focused after last nights game. Twins 17-35 in Blackburns 52 road starts, 7-19 last 26 as road underdogs with Nick on the hill. Twins 5-14 their last 19 overall on the road. This Twins team is stuck in neutral, while the O's are looking to get back in drive. 4* BALTIMORE ORIOLES

4* LA Angels 101
Coming back for the 3rd straight day on the Halos. Nice win with them as our Dog of the Day last night. They won't need 15 runs with Weaver on the hill. They won't need half those runs. Hell, they can win with just a third of those runs with this horse on the mound. I will take Weaver anytime at this price. The guy is a flat out stud. LAA is 4-1 in Weaver's last 5 starts vs Texas. Rangers have had success at home vs Weaver going 7-1 here in Texas. We will toss those aside and look to how well Weaver has pitched this season. Weaver hasn't given up more than 4 hits in a game this year. He is in a groove. Minus Hammy, Texas loses its heart and soul. 4* LA ANGELS

5* Over Indians/ Royals 8.5/105
Going OVER the total in Kansas City. Over 12-3-2 last 17 in KC. Over is 6-2-1 last 9 overall. Hochevar has gone over in 4 straight vs the Tribe. Over has gone 6-1-1 in road starts for Masterson facing a team with a winning record. Current KC lineup hitting .350 vs him. Current Indian batter hitting .314 vs Hochevar. 5* OVER Indians/KC

10* Detroit Red Wings -131
Taking the Red Wings here. Went down last night on our 10* on the ice. Like I said yesterday, we are riding teams up 3-0. Obviously, I don't come back with 20*s, but bet accordingly. Red Wings have 21-7-3 last 31 in Phoenix and have won 4 straight here in Arizona. Look for them to step on the Coyotes throats here. Last year, this went 7, Detroit will eliminate them here. 10* DETROIT RED WINGS

golden contender
04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Wednesday 96% NBA Playoff System Game of the Week + 5* 100% MLB Diamond Cutter totals system averages 13.1 runs per game + NHL Playoff Power Play. Tuesday NBA Goes Down with Orlando, MLB Cashes and on a 6-0 run. Free MLB System Play below

On Wednesday the Free MLB System Play is on the Cincinnati Reds. Game 908 at 7:10 eastern. The Reds fit a nice system tonight that plays on certain home teams that are off a 1 runs home favored loss at -140 or higher and are playing on an opponent that scored 5 or more in a road dog win. The Reds have lost 3 straight on the road and will look to bounce back tonight with B. Arroyo on the Mound. Arroyo have been very good vs Arizona allowing just 4 runs in 19+ innings. Arizona Counters with Ian Kennedy. In his starts this season Kennedy has been sub par with a 6.85 era. He will have a difficult time with a Reds team that averages over 6 runs per game at home on better than .300 hitting. Arizona is 19-36 on the road when the total is 9 to 9.5 including 1-3 this season. The Reds also have a better bullpen as they are pitching to a 1.80 era at home this season. Look for the Reds to snap their 3 game losing streak. For the free Play take the Reds. On Wednesday I have 2 Large plays. The 96% NBA Playoff System Game of the Week and Another 5* MLB Diamond Cutter totals system that averages over 13 runs per game. I also have another NHL playoff game 4 sequence scenario side. MLB on a 6-0 Run. For the Free Play take the Cincinnati Reds. GC

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 03:00 PM
CHRIS JORDAN

WEDNESDAY TRIPLEHEADER
400♦ SD Padres ML (Game 2) List Harang and Russell
400♦ Oakland Athletics ML - List Buchholz and Gonzalez
400♦ Oklahoma City Thunder -2.5 (1st Half Play)

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 03:00 PM
JEFF BENTON

UNDERDOG OF THE MONTH
20 DIME* Washington Nationals +130 (Game 1)

BONUS PLAY
20 DIME* Oakland Athletics -115

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Indian Cowboy 6* Tigers/Mariners OVER 7.5

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 04:02 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB

4 Memphis Grizzlies +8.5
3 Denver Nuggets +4.5

Mr. IWS
04-20-2011, 04:02 PM