PDA

View Full Version : You think Jim Tressel will get fired

Mr. IWS
05-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Seems like more and more shit is starting to come out about the Buckeye program. I think he is gone.

Luke
05-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Where is the "I hope so " option?

Luke
05-12-2011, 07:27 PM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/luke1899/344z5ax-1.jpg

Mr. IWS
05-13-2011, 01:23 PM
^^^^^^LOL

ScottieD
05-14-2011, 08:40 AM
He should probably be gone but no "big name" coach will want to take over a program while it's under suspension.

zY|
05-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Where's the "Who gives a shit, the Big10 is irrelevant anyway" option?

Mr. IWS
05-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Where's the "Who gives a shit, the Big10 is irrelevant anyway" option?

LOL, when I saw you posted in here, I figured it would be something like that.

SEC > NFL

Luke
05-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Embattled coach Jim Tressel, two months after publicly apologizing for fallout that resulted in suspensions for him and several of his players, has resigned from Ohio State (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/194/ohio-state-buckeyes).

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

ScottieD
06-01-2011, 01:32 AM
He should probably be gone but no "big name" coach will want to take over a program while it's under suspension.

Some big name coaches comments:
Urban Meyer: "I am committed to ESPN" (yeah right bro...aka...."I wonder what they will pay me?").
Jim Tressel: (Hellooooo University of Miami)......(his agent) Hey Coach, Indiana University on line 2"
Lou Holtz: Thatsz juszt amaszing, I mean jeepersz!! I shtink Tony Dunshgee shhould take thish program over.
Lane Kiffen: "I can get a good rate for a moving company.....just sayin"
Jerry Glanville: (Lima, Ohio native and former Lima Shawnee Head Coach) "We need to grab this Luke kid from the Bellefontaine, OH area. He has a few years eligability left and I swear he has the spirit of "The King himself, Elvis Pressley in his body" (I will leave tickets for him just in case).
Dave Wandstedt: "Sweet, another program I can run farther into hell."

Mr. IWS
06-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Jerry Glanville: (Lima, Ohio native and former Lima Shawnee Head Coach) "We need to grab this Luke kid from the Bellefontaine, OH area. He has a few years eligability left and I swear he has the spirit of "The King himself, Elvis Pressley in his body" (I will leave tickets for him just in case).

::shocked::

Luke
06-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Some big name coaches comments:
Urban Meyer: "I am committed to ESPN" (yeah right bro...aka...."I wonder what they will pay me?").
Jim Tressel: (Hellooooo University of Miami)......(his agent) Hey Coach, Indiana University on line 2"
Lou Holtz: Thatsz juszt amaszing, I mean jeepersz!! I shtink Tony Dunshgee shhould take thish program over.
Lane Kiffen: "I can get a good rate for a moving company.....just sayin"
Dave Wandstedt: "Sweet, another program I can run farther into hell."

Thats awesome Scottie ::lmao::

::clap::::clap::::clap::

Luke
06-01-2011, 07:31 PM
I just voted yes BTW

ScottieD
06-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Thats awesome Scottie ::lmao::

::clap::::clap::::clap::

That took me about 2hrs to come up with.......some funny stuff, glad you rolled with it Luke.

Mr. IWS
06-02-2011, 08:17 AM
I just voted yes BTW

LOL

Luke
06-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Just got this in my student email

Dear Ohio State student,
With plans circulating on Facebook and elsewhere about some people planning a "Jump for Jim (Tressel)" tomorrow night at Mirror Lake, I'm sure at least a few of you are not surprised to be getting a message from me.
The bottom line: Please don't do it. The university does not sanction this event, sponsor it, or encourage it.
For those who want the reasoning behind my advice to forgo this event, here are the main points:

It's dangerous. The area is slippery, crowded, and inadequately lighted; the water is dirty and there are unseen hazards; many participants will be intoxicated and not using good judgment. People get hurt.
It's destructive. After each "jump," the university has to clean up and repair the damage done to the lake and surrounding area, and there are also effects in other buildings where wet, muddy participants go afterward.
It takes resources from others in need. Maintaining crowd control and handling injuries requires substantial numbers of public safety staff (police, medics, emergency room) and reduces coverage for other areas of the campus and community.
Proposing a jump every time something significant happens is unoriginal.
I understand that some of you have strong feelings about Coach Tressel and want to send a message. I support your right to express yourselves but hope that you will find ways that are less dangerous.
Sincerely,
Dr. J
Javaune Adams-Gaston, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Life

Brb I'm going swimming

Luke
06-07-2011, 06:47 PM
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Terrelle Pryor (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=379070)'s career at Ohio State, which started with so much promise and potential, has come to an abrupt and scandal-ridden end.
The Ohio State quarterback announced through his attorney on Tuesday that he would not play for the Buckeyes this season.
"In the best interests of my teammates, I've made the decision to forgo my senior year of football at The Ohio State University," Pryor said in a statement issued by Columbus lawyer Larry James.

::lolzorz:: Supplemental draft

Mr. IWS
06-07-2011, 06:51 PM
LOL, I wanted Penn St. to get him so bad when he was coming out. That clown wont do shit in the NFL.

Brett Favre got any eligibility left? Maybe he will play for the buckeyes.

Mr. IWS
06-07-2011, 06:52 PM
::lolzorz:: Supplemental draft

LOL, I wanted Penn St. to get him so bad when he was coming out. That clown wont do shit in the NFL.

Brett Favre got any eligibility left? Maybe he will play for the buckeyes.

Luke
06-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Brett Favre FTW..............BOL

Luke
06-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Anyone think OSU would be a good bet to win the BCS Championship?

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::