View Full Version : UFC 132 Previews

Frank Benjamin
06-20-2011, 05:23 PM
I started a new section of my site now that I have a UFC writer. We have pretty much all the previews up for UFC 132. Check them out here UFC Betting (ufcbetting.oddsonbetting.net).

sbjj
06-21-2011, 04:22 PM
You say something in the Cruz-Faber write up that I see alot of people say. That Faber is the stronger wrestler. That just boggles my mind. Do you mean better submissions?

So many people seem to think that Faber is just going to be taking Cruz down at will. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I am REAL surprised Cruz is not a bigger fave.

poopoo333
06-21-2011, 04:41 PM
I got Cruz @+120

flyinggogoplata
06-21-2011, 04:53 PM
I got Cruz @+120

SWAG

Frank Benjamin
06-21-2011, 09:49 PM
You say something in the Cruz-Faber write up that I see alot of people say. That Faber is the stronger wrestler. That just boggles my mind. Do you mean better submissions?

So many people seem to think that Faber is just going to be taking Cruz down at will. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I am REAL surprised Cruz is not a bigger fave.

Are you referring to the final paragraph where it say that Faber is the stronger ground fighter? You will have to ask that question in the comments of the article. I didn't write the preview, my UFC contributor, Matt Hendricks did. He will gladly explain his opinions and engage in UFC talk. He absolutely loves it.

flyinggogoplata
06-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Are you referring to the final paragraph where it say that Faber is the stronger ground fighter? You will have to ask that question in the comments of the article. I didn't write the preview, my UFC contributor, Matt Hendricks did. He will gladly explain his opinions and engage in UFC talk. He absolutely loves it.

is Matt Hendricks SPX?

Frank Benjamin
06-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Matt isn't on this forum.

poopoo333
06-21-2011, 10:05 PM
is Matt Hendricks SPX?

BOL!

Frank Benjamin
06-21-2011, 10:13 PM
BOL!

not exactly sure what that means, but Matt isn't SPX. Matt is an old college buddy. I highly doubt SPX went to IUP.

Frank Benjamin
06-21-2011, 10:23 PM
BOL always meant Best of Luck before...that is what really confused me.

And yes, Indiana Univ of PA.

Frank Benjamin
06-21-2011, 10:35 PM
I don't believe for a second Matt Hendricks doesn't post here. He is either brooks85 or southbaysurf.

Don't know what to tell you. But I don't know anyone on this forum personally. He posts on discussion boards on Facebook, but as far as I know, he has absolutely no knowledge of what IWS is. But fee free to go on believing that if you want. Nothing I can do about it. Just keep readying ;-)

sbjj
06-22-2011, 11:01 AM
My bad Frank. I probably read to much into it. Ground fighter, and I for some reason equated it to wrestling.

As for getting into a long debate over the fight. I am pretty much not doing that anymore. All that said, Cruz is the bet here.

poopoo333
06-22-2011, 02:34 PM
My bad Frank. I probably read to much into it. Ground fighter, and I for some reason equated it to wrestling.

As for getting into a long debate over the fight. I am pretty much not doing that anymore. All that said, Cruz is the bet here.

I wanna hear your breakdown on it. I also think Cruz is going to win pretty decisively.

sbjj
06-22-2011, 03:07 PM
I just think it looks like a typical Cruz fight. I actually think Benevidaz is a better fighter than Faber.

As long as Cruz keeps his takedowns to the end of the round(something he has perfected), I think he is fine.

I agree, i think it is a fairly easy win...4 rounds to 1 type thing.

trotterz
06-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Faber's only chance is a sub... from what I can see on the fight.
Cruz striking is just too good, even though he won't KO faber.
and his wrestling is even better than faber, but he probably won't try to take faber down, just to avoid beeing caught in a gillotine again.
I already have money on cruz, in a parlay with GSP (agains't shields) and aldo (agains't hominick) @ +175

SPX
06-22-2011, 03:50 PM
I've got enough money on Cruz to win a unit. I do think he'll win, but you can never count Faber out. Faber already beat him once anyway. But I do lean Cruz for reasons already stated. The question is whether or not to add more on him.

poopoo333
06-22-2011, 03:53 PM
SBJJ's post basically sums it up. It's pretty basic imo. I have 4u @+120 on Cruz

Mr. IWS
06-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Frank is never gonna post in here again. LOL

SPX
06-22-2011, 07:31 PM
LOL

I was wondering who the fuck he was with all these links and website propaganda and shit.

Mr. IWS
06-22-2011, 07:33 PM
LOL

I was wondering who the fuck he was with all these links and website propaganda and shit.

Nah, he is cool. I go back a ways with him. He made sure it was cool before he posted that type of stuff.

Mr. IWS
06-22-2011, 07:35 PM
I saw he had over 100 posts so I figured he was okay. Seemed weird I had never seen him, though.

Or maybe I saw him once before.

He usually posts in the football sections, but its dead in there this time of year.

Frank Benjamin
06-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Frank is never gonna post in here again. LOL

LOL, I will be back. You know it. It is nice to see some shit talking going on, even off topic. The MMA forum is a little more rougher crowd this time of the year, lol. I like it!

Zak and I go way back to a now defunct forum about 10 years back or so. We both went our ways in the "industry" and hooked up again.

I didn't forget about the review Zak, I am actually waiting until football season is closer and plan writing a post about my favorite forums on the internet, which IWS is definitely one.

I hope you all enjoy the articles I post. There will be more coming for future UFC fights as well as some other shit.

GL on all your UFC bets!

SPX
06-22-2011, 09:47 PM
GL on all your UFC bets!

What about our Strikeforce and Bellator bets? You don't want us to win those?

Luke
06-22-2011, 09:50 PM
I will say Frank aka betting bitch has always seemed like a good guy to me

Frank Benjamin
06-23-2011, 05:40 AM
Lol, all your bets. UFC, Strikeforce, your backyard, etc.

Wow, Betting Bitch - that's a name I haven't heard in a whille. That was actually an ex-gf that liked to bet and wanted to help with my website and such. She was neither a good bettor nor a good gf, lol.

Mr. IWS
06-23-2011, 08:43 AM
LOL, I will be back. You know it. It is nice to see some shit talking going on, even off topic. The MMA forum is a little more rougher crowd this time of the year, lol. I like it!

Zak and I go way back to a now defunct forum about 10 years back or so. We both went our ways in the "industry" and hooked up again.

I didn't forget about the review Zak, I am actually waiting until football season is closer and plan writing a post about my favorite forums on the internet, which IWS is definitely one.

I hope you all enjoy the articles I post. There will be more coming for future UFC fights as well as some other shit.

GL on all your UFC bets!

::handshake::

SPX
06-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Lol, all your bets. UFC, Strikeforce, your backyard, etc.

Oh, okay. Thanks!