PDA

View Full Version : 9-15-11

timbob
09-15-2011, 06:32 AM
New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 08:39 AM
DCI

Thursday, September 15, 2011
Southeastern Conference
Lsu 33, MISSISSIPPI STATE 28

Mr. IWS
Lines2Win

LSU -3.5 (3 Units) - The line finally dropped below -4. The line has come down from -5, as the oddsmakers try to take us off LSU. 88% of the money is on LSU right now. Miss St has a banged up O-line which does not bode well against a great LSU defense. Stay off the -4, we should win this one.

Mr. IWS
NCAAF
Write-Up

Thursday, September 15

While Mississippi State was losing 41-34 at Auburn on last play of the game last week, only five days ago, LSU had easy 49-3 win over I-AA foe. Bulldogs lost last 11 games to LSU, covering one of last five played here (lost 30-26 in 2009, after losing previous four series games here by combined 165-13 margin). LSU is 5-7-1 as road favorite since '06; they have 14 starters back from LY, but are using backup QB. Miss State is 6-4 as home dog since '08; they've got 16 starters back from LY.

Mr. IWS
NCAA Football Game Picks

LSU at Mississippi State

The Bulldogs look to take advantage of an LSU team that is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games as a road favorite. Mississippi State is the pick (+3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the game Even. Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (+3 1/2). Here are all of this week's lined games.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
Time Posted: 10:00 p.m. EST (9/14)

Game 101-102: LSU at Mississippi State (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LSU 102.986; Mississippi State 102.978
Dunkel Line: Even; 53
Vegas Line: LSU by 3 1/2; 48 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (+3 1/2); Over

Mr. IWS
The Gold Sheet

*Lsu 26 - MISSISSIPPI ST. 17—MSU valiantly failed to notch breakthrough win in the murderous SEC West in draining 41-34 loss at Auburn. Doubt Bulldogs snap 11-game series losing streak vs. West power LSU, which was able to rest its starters in 2nd H of 49-3 rout vs. Northwestern State. MSU’s spread offense (only 268 yds. vs. Bengals LY) will muster few big plays (again) vs. fast, athletic LSU defense, which stymied Oregon’s state-of-the-art spread in 40-27 season-opening victory. Meanwhile, Tigers’ evolved 5th-year sr. QB Jarrett Lee works play-action with deep, punishing RB corps gashing Bulldog front 7 that permitted 235 YR in 36 totes (6.5 ypc!) vs. Auburn. “The Hat” has captured 18 straight in month of September, while Dan Mullen only 2-9 SU vs. West (both wins vs. Ole Miss). CABLE TV—ESPN

Mr. IWS
LSU at Mississippi State: What Bettors Need To Know

LSU Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs (+3.5, 49)

THE STORY:No. 25 Mississippi State has had increased success in coach Dan Mullen’s tenure, but has not been able to ascend in the brutal Southeastern Conference West Division. After last week's disheartening loss at Auburn, the Bulldogs have yet to beat anyone other than Ole Miss in their division under Mullen.

No. 3 LSU hopes to keep that streak alive and solidify its reputation as a top-tier national title contender. But the Tigers will have to do it in what will be a raucous, cowbell-infused atmosphere in Starkville, Miss. LSU had five interceptions and kicked five field goals to beat the Bulldogs 29-7 last season in Baton Rouge. LSU has won 11 straight against Mississippi State by an average score of 39-13.

TV: ESPN

LINE MOVES: This spread opened with MSU as field-goal underdogs Thursday. That number has since been bet up to as high as 4.5 at some books. The total opened as high as 49 points and has dropped to 48.5.

ABOUT MISSISSIPPI STATE (1-1, 0-1 SEC): Two starting offensive linemen, left tackle James Carmon and Quentin Saulsberry, went down in the Auburn game. Carmon (leg) is questionable for Thursday; Saulsberry (knee) is probable. The line is a major concern against an LSU run defense that is tops in the SEC. If the Bulldogs can’t get star running back Vick Ballard going on the ground, quarterback Chris Relf will be forced to attack through the air. He was responsible for two of last year’s five picks against LSU.

ABOUT LSU (2-0, 0-0 SEC): QB Jarrett Lee has thrown only 32 times this season, mostly because the Tigers have mauled their opponents on the ground, averaging 175 yards. Lee became the starter when senior Jordan Jefferson was suspended indefinitely after being charged in a bar brawl a week before the season opener. Lee stepped in and led the Tigers to an impressive win over Oregon. The senior was an ultra-efficient 9-of-10 for 133 yards and a touchdown in Saturday’s 49-3 win over Northwestern State.

EXTRA POINTS:

1. LSU has enjoyed a 9-1 advantage in turnovers in its last two games against Mississippi State.

2. Russell Shepard, LSU's top receiver, will miss the third and final game of his three-game suspension for violating NCAA rules.

3. Mississippi State is 15-5 in home openers since 1991, including three straight wins. Its last loss in a home opener, however, came against LSU 45-0 in 2007.

TRENDS:

- Tigers are 7-1 ATS in their last eight meetings in Mississippi State.
- Over is 6-1 in the last seven meetings.
- Tigers are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 meetings.
- Favorite is 7-3 ATS in their last 10 meetings.

PREDICTION: LSU 23, Mississippi State 20 - The Bulldogs will put up a fight, but pulling off the upset with a banged-up offensive line that had only four days to rest is too much to ask.

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 08:40 AM
BANG THE BOOK

Thursday's Best CFB Bets

LSU Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs (+3.5, 49)

The LSU Tigers open their 2011 SEC schedule this upcoming Thursday night in a crucial West Division showdown against the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Davis Wade Stadium. The kick-off is slated for 8 p.m. (ET) and the game will be broadcast nationally on ESPN.

LSU has gotten off to an impressive start by outscoring its opponents 89-30 in its first two games. It followed up a 40-27 victory over then-No.3 Oregon as a three-point underdog in its season opener with a 49-3 romp over Northwestern State as a 49-point home favorite. The total went ‘over’ the 54-point line against the Ducks, but stayed under the 56.5-point line against the Demons.

The Tigers have done a great job running the ball so far with Michael Ford leading the way with 168 yards on 27 carries. All together, seven different players have run the ball so far for LSU.

Mississippi State will look to bounce back from a tough 41-34 loss to Auburn last Saturday as a 5.5-point road favorite in its first conference game of the season. The total went ‘over’ the 57-point line. This followed a 59-14 romp over Memphis as a 30-point road favorite in its season opener. The total went ‘over’ in this game as well with the closing line set at 50.5. The Bulldogs are now 25th in the latest AP poll after climbing to 16th last week.

Quarterback Chris Relf had a chance to send the game against Auburn into overtime, but was stopped just short of the goal line on the final play of the game. To go along with his 157 yards rushing, he has completed 33-of-54 attempts for 397 yards and three touchdowns. Relf will need to come up big with both his arm and his legs this Saturday if the Bulldogs are going to have any chance to pull off the upset.

LSU is 2-3 against the spread in its last five games and the total has gone ‘over’ in four of its last six games. Mississippi State is 3-1 ATS in its last four games and the total has gone ‘over’ in four of its last five games.

Head-to-head, the Tigers have won the last 10 games straight-up dating back to 2001, but the Bulldogs hold a slight 3-2 edge ATS in the last five meetings. Two seasons ago, these two teams met at Davis Wade Stadium. LSU came away with a 30-26 victory but came nowhere near covering as a 12-point road favorite. The Bulldogs come into this game with one of their most talented teams in years, but it still will not be enough to go toe-to-toe with LSU for four quarters to cover the spread in this game.

PICK: LSU -3.5

Mr. IWS
MLB NEWS AND NOTES
Boston Red Sox Begin Series With Rays
By: Bruce Marshall

Tampa Bay Rays at Boston Red Sox (N/A)

A recent surge by the Tampa Bay Rays, combined with a slump by the Boston Red Sox, has injected some life into what seemed to be a mundane American League wild card race.

After last weekend’s sweep of the BoSox Tropicana Field, Tampa Bay brings lots of confidence into this weekend’s four-game set at Fenway Park, which begins Thursday night. First pitch is scheduled at 7:10 p.m. (ET).

The early send-out pricing on the matchup sees Tampa Bay and Jeremy Hellickson at -120 over the Red Sox and Notre Dame alum Kyle Weiland, priced at even money. The total started at 9 ½.

Conventional wisdom suggests that the Rays, who had pulled to within four games of the Red Sox entering Wednesday action, need to win at least three of the four clashes this weekend in Beantown to stay in the wild card picture. Prior to Wednesday’s matchup at Baltimore, Tampa Bay had won five of six and eight of 10, including that sweep of the BoSox in St. Pete last weekend when bludgeoning Terry Francona’s pitching staff by scoring 22 runs in the three wins.

Francona gambles in Thursday’s series opener by starting the little-used Kyle Weiland, who was ineffective last Saturday vs. the Rays when allowing three runs, six hits and three walks in just four innings of work in an eventual 6-5 defeat. The Red Sox offense had also been slumping prior to erupting for 18 runs in Tuesday’s win over the visiting Blue Jays, and had scored two runs or fewer on four different occasions in September prior to Wednesday’s game vs. Toronto.

Meanwhile, Francona’s opposite number Joe Maddon figures to have more confidence in Hellickson, who was more effective than Weiland in that Saturday matchup. The rookie allowed only five hits over his six innings of work in the win. Hellickson’s recent efforts offer plenty of reason for encouragement, including an ERA of 2.00 over his last five starts.

It’s worth noting that Hellickson has lost twice in those last five starts, but it was hardly his fault, with the Rays blanked on both of those occasions vs. the playoff-bound Rangers and Tigers.

Hellickson’s stat line for this season against Boston suggests he might be up to the challenge at Fenway. He’s allowed only 14 hits over 18 1/3 innings of work in three previous starts vs. the Red Sox, with the Rays winning two of those matchups, including a 16-5 rout back on April 11.

Indeed, in Hellickson’s 14 starts since June 10, he’s allowed over three runs just once. Over the entire season, Hellickson’s stats include impressive ERA (2.96), WHIP (1.14) and OBA (.214) numbers.

Also worth considering is Tampa Bay’s prowess on the road, where it has offered better value than at The Trop this season. The Rays have provided good return as a visitor this campaign, with a 40-32 mark and an impressive 9.96 units. Meanwhile, the BoSox, often overpriced, have provided far less value at Fenway where they’re -4.88 units in 2011.

There is a good chance of showers during the day but they should taper off towards game time. It will be a little on the cool side in Boston with temps dropping into the 50s and a 12-15 mph WNW wind (3B out towards Pesky's Pole).

Mr. IWS
Thursday's Streaking and Slumping Starting Pitchers

STREAKING

Randy Wells, Chicago Cubs (7-4, 4.73 ERA)

Wells is 5-0 with a 3.02 ERA since Aug. 1 and has allowed just four earned runs over his last four starts. The veteran gave up just two runs over seven innings in his last outing against the New York Mets, but took a no-decision in a 5-4 Cubs victory. That was the sixth straight time the Cubs won a Wells start.

Cliff Lee, Philadelphia Phillies (16-7, 2.44 ERA)

Lee’s scoreless streak ended at 30 2/3 innings last weekend during a 3-2 win over Milwaukee, but he’s still in the middle of the NL Cy Young race. He gave up just one run over seven innings in that start and has struck out at least six batters in each of his last eight trips to the hill while serving up just two homers over that stretch.

SLUMPING

Fausto Carmona, Cleveland Indians (6-14, 5.18 ERA)

Carmona hasn’t picked up a win since mid-August and is working on a fat 2.13 WHIP and 9.24 ERA over his last three trips to the hill. After getting drilled for seven runs in just 1 1/3 innings of work against Detroit earlier this month, the good news is that he rebounded to hold the White Sox to three runs over 5 1/3 innings in a 7-3 loss in his last start.

Mark Buehrle, Chicago White Sox (11-8, 3.58 ERA)

Buehrle allowed four runs in a start just once from the end of April until the calendar turned to September, but now it seems like the wheels have fallen off. He has given up seven runs in each of his two outings this month which spanned just nine innings. The Indian roughed him up in an 8-4 win over the BoSox that saw them take Buehrle deep twice.

Mr. IWS
HOT LINES

Thursday's Best MLB Bets

Florida Marlins at Philadelphia Phillies (-320, 7.5)

If you were hoping you might get a bit of a discount on a Phillies bet Thursday after they clinched a playoff berth a day before, tough luck.

After the Phils became the fastest team to clinch a playoff spot in MLB history (146 games) oddsmakers opened with Philadelphia set around -320 with Cliff Lee sharing the mound with Florida’s Alex Sanabia and they probably have it right.

The Phillies aren’t the kind of team to let up after clinching – that was a long time coming and they’ve been here before.

Plus, even though they’re headed to the postseason for sure, they still have a division to win and do happen to have another NL Cy Young award contender taking the ball.

All that said, you know how we do around here and there’s no way we’ll jump at -320. Instead, give us the under.

PICK: Under

San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies (-125, 9)

You think that after all Ryan Vogelsong has been through and everything he’s done for the Giants this season, that they’d scratch together a few runs for the guy.

Vogelsong, who has thrown more innings for the team than anybody has since 2003, hasn’t allowed more than three runs in any of his last six starts and still the team has won just one of those outings. Oh, and that was back in mid-August.

Considering Vogelsong’s long road back to the bigs, he isn’t taking anything for granted.

"I definitely feed off of them," he told reporters of his fellow starters. "It's not like I want to match them or be better than them; I just don't want to be the weak link. I don't want to be the guy who's not producing. That mentality is what drives me between starts to work hard."

If you haven’t noticed, we like the cut of his jib.

PICK: Giants

Mr. IWS
Thursday’s Betting Tips: Tension In Brewers Clubhouse?

Who’s Hot

MLB: The over is 7-3-1 in Washington’s last 11 games.

MLB: The Detroit Tigers have won 12 straight games.

NCAAF: LSU has covered in 11 of its last 14 meetings with Mississippi State, although the Bulldogs have covered in two of the last three.

WNBA: Seattle has covered in six of its last seven games against Phoenix.

Who’s Not

MLB: Florida is 8-23 in its last 31 games as an underdog.

MLB: Kansas City is 8-21 in Jeff Francis’ last 29 starts.

NCAAF: The under is 1-7 in the last eight meetings between LSU and Mississippi State.

WNBA: New York is 9-19 in its last 28 meetings with Indiana.

Key Stat

3 – During the Detroit Tigers’ 12-game winning streak, the club has failed to score at least five runs only three times. With two outs in the ninth inning, they hit two homers and tied the Chicago White Sox 5-5 before winning the game 6-5 in extra innings. It’s the longest win streak the club has had in 43 years.

Injury That Shouldn’t Be Overlooked

Adrian Gonzalez, Boston Red Sox – As the Sox continue to slide down the stretch, the last thing they need is Gonzalez to hit the shelf. He pulled himself out of Wednesday’s loss to the Blue Jays with calf tightness and is considered day-to-day. The first baseman is hitting .340 with 26 homers and 110 RBIs.

Game Of The Day

LSU at Mississippi State (+3.5, 50)

Notable Quotable

"I let myself down and I let my players down, I did. You know why I say that? Because I had a lot of confidence, and I expect a lot better things from myself than I (got). A lot of things. I expected my ballclub to play better, and it hurts." – White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen in another rant about his future with the club. Chicago is set around -120 Thursday in Kansas City.

Tips And Notes

After being traded from the New York Mets in mid-July, Francisco Rodriguez has served as Milwaukee’s setup man for John Axford and it sounds like he’s had about enough of it. "I’m not happy. That’s the bottom line for me,” Rodriguez told CBSSports.com. “They told me one thing; they haven’t done it, and I stand by what I said." Rodriguez has posted a 3-0 mark with a 2.31 ERA in 25 appearances with National League Central-leading Milwaukee.

Chicago Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher left the team after his mother passed away. It is unclear how long Urlacher will remain away from the team and whether he will play in Sunday's game against New Orleans. “My first priority right now is to be with my family as we mourn her loss and make the arrangements to lay her to rest," Urlacher said in a statement. "This is a very difficult and emotional time for us and I sincerely ask that you respect our privacy. Thank you.” Urlacher had a huge game in Chicago's season-opening win over Atlanta. He returned a punt for a fumble, intercepted a pass and recorded 10 tackles.

St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Matt Holliday will be shut down for four to five games with inflammation of the middle finger on his right hand. Halladay will miss this weekend's key series against the Philadelphia Phillies and will not return to the lineup until Tuesday at the earliest. The Cardinals and Braves both won Wednesday, leaving St. Louis 4 1/2 games behind Atlanta in the race for the wild card with just 13 games remaining. Holliday is batting .298 with 22 homers and 74 RBIs.

Phoenix and Seattle open the WNBA Western Conference best-of-three semifinal Thursday with the hometown Storm set as 5.5-point favorites. As mentioned earlier, the Storm have dominated against the number against Phoenix, but these teams know each other well. ''Most of these games come down to the last two or three minutes,'' WNBA leading scorer Diana Taurasi said after the Mercury lost to Seattle last week, losing homecourt advantage for the first round. ''We have to find a way to get stops and good offensive possessions.''

Mr. IWS
Hondo

Hondo had the good splitter working with the Jays and 'Stros yesterday afternoon, but the D'backs pushed him back into negative numbers for the day last night as the dirty digits ballooned to 2,565 wock enfusses.

Tonight, it's bombs away with the Tribe and Mar lins -- 20 units on the former; 40 on the latter.

Mr. IWS
Cappers Access

Miss St +3-

Mr. IWS
Gamblers Data

Free Play Thursday

Dodgers -165

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty missed with the Red Sox Wednesday.

Thursday it's LSU. The deficit is 2736 sirignanos.

Mr. IWS
Today's MLB Picks

Tampa Bay at Boston

The Rays look to take advantage of a Boston team that is coming off a 5-4 loss to Toronto and 1-7 in its last 8 games after allowing 5 or more runs in the previous game. Tampa Bay is the pick (+105) according to Dunkel, which has the Rays favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (+105). Here are all of today's picks.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
Time Posted: 6:00 a.m. EST

Game 951-952: Washington at NY Mets (1:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Milone) 14.507; NY Mets (Schwinden) 13.816
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: NY Mets (-115); 9
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-105); Under

Game 953-954: Chicago Cubs at Cincinnati (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cubs (Wells) 14.241; Cincinnati (Bailey) 14.821
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-150); 9
Dunkel Pick: Cincinnati (-150); Over

Game 955-956: San Francisco at Colorado (8:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Vogelsong) 15.738; Colorado (Chacin) 15.990
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Colorado (-130); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-130); Over

Game 957-958: Pittsburgh at LA Dodgers (10:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Ohlendorf) 14.899; LA Dodgers (Eveland) 14.259
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1/2; 7 1/2
Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-165); 8
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+145); Under

Game 959-960: Tampa Bay at Boston (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Hellickson) 15.769; Boston (Weiland) 14.966
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 10
Vegas Line: Boston (-110); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-110); Over

Game 961-962: Cleveland at Texas (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (Carmona) 14.549; Texas (Ogando) 17.608
Dunkel Line: Texas by 3; 9
Vegas Line: Texas (-210); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas (-210); Under

Game 963-964: Chicago White Sox at Kansas City (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Buehrle) 13.822; Kansas City (Francis) 15.442
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1 1/2; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Chicago White Sox (-125); 9
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (+105); Over

Game 965-966: Detroit at Oakland (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Scherzer) 16.603; Oakland (McCarthy) 14.910
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: Detroit (-115); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-115); Under

Game 967-968: Florida at Philadelphia (2:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida (Sanchez) 14.899; Philadelphia (Kendrick) 15.272
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1/2; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-155); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-155); Over

Game 969-970: Florida at Philadelphia (7:35 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida (Sanabia) 15.407; Philadelphia (Lee) 14.621
Dunkel Line: Florida by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-320); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida (+280); Under

Mr. IWS
WNBA Basketball Picks

Phoenix at Seattle

The Storm look to open the playoffs and build on their 4-0 ATS record in their last 4 Thursday games. Seattle is the pick (-5 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Storm favored by 7 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Seattle (-5 1/2). Here are all of today's picks.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
Time Posted: 6:00 a.m. EST

Game 651-652: New York at Indiana (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New York 112.807; Indiana 115.694
Dunkel Line & Total: Indiana by 3; 144
Vegas Line & Total: Indiana by 5 1/2; 148
Dunkel Pick: New York (+5 1/2); Under

Game 653-654: Phoenix at Seattle (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Phoenix 109.984; Seattle 117.346
Dunkel Line & Total: Seattle by 7 1/2; 166
Vegas Line & Total: Seattle by 5 1/2; 161
Dunkel Pick: Seattle (-5 1/2); Over

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

718- 528 57 % Run over 3 YEARS

Free one Thurs: LSU -3 15-2 run

Mr. IWS
VEGAS Hot Sheet

LSU -3

Mr. IWS
Baseball Crusher
Play of the Day:

Phillies -155 over Marlins

Mr. IWS
Football Crusher
Play of the Day:

LSU (Moneyline) over MISS State

Mr. IWS
Sportsbook Investing
Play of the Day:

Phillies -155 over Marlins

Mr. IWS
JOE WIZ DAILY FREE PICK

San Fran +120 over Colorado

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 11:03 AM
MLB
Write-Up

Thursday, September 15

Hot pitchers
-- Wells is 3-0, 1.26 in his last four starts.
-- Eveland is 2-0, 0.60 in two starts for the Dodgers.
-- Lee is 7-0, 1.14 in his last seven starts. ASanchez has a 1.71 RA in his last three starts.

-- Hellickson is 2-2, 2.00 in his last five starts.
-- Scherzer is 1-0, 1.29 in his last couple starts. McCarthy is 2-2, 2.64 in his last four starts.

Cold pitchers
-- Schwinden allowed five runs in five IP in his big league debut. Milone has a 6.30 RA in his two starts this season.
-- Bailey is 1-2, 4.40 in his last five starts.
-- Vogelsong is 0-5, 4.15 in his last five starts; Giants scored four runs in those five games. Chacin is 2-3, 4.60 in his last five starts.
-- Ohlendorf is 0-2, 10.13 in his last four starts.
-- Sanabia was 5-3, 3.73 in 12 big league starts LY; he was 0-5, 5.75 in nine minor league starts this year. Kendrick is 1-2, 4.44 in his last four starts, last of which was August 24.

-- Weiland is 0-1, 7.71 in three starts this season.
-- Carmona is 0-2, 7.92 in his last five starts. Ogando is 0-3, 10.80 in his last three starts.
-- Francis is 1-5, 6.44 in his last seven starts. Buehrle is 1-3, 6.82 in his last five starts.

Totals
-- Under is 10-3-1 in Washington's last fourteen road games.
-- Five of last seven Bailey starts went over the total.
-- Under is 9-2 in Vogelsong's last eleven starts.
-- Five of six Ohlendorf starts went over the total.
-- Lee's last five home starts went over the total. Six of Kendrick's last eight starts went over the total.

-- Three of Hellickson's last four road starts went over the total.
-- Under is 7-3 in Ogando's last ten starts.
-- Three of last four Buehrle starts went over the total.
-- Over is 9-2-1 in McCarthy's last dozen starts.

Hot Teams
-- Nationals won five of their last six games.
-- Giants won their last four games, scoring 22 runs. Colorado won three of its last four games.
-- Marlins won seven of their last eleven games.

-- Tampa Bay won eight of its last eleven games, but lost last two.
-- Rangers are 8-4 in their last twelve games.
-- Royals won their last four games, allowing six runs.
-- Detroit won 14 of its last 15 games.

Cold Teams
-- Mets lost six of their last seven games.
-- Cubs are 5-9 in their last 14 road games. Cincinnati lost five of its last seven home games.
-- Pirates lost five of their last six games. Dodgers lost three of their last four games, scoring ten runs.
-- Phillies lost three of their last four games.

-- Red Sox lost eight of their last ten games.
-- Indians lost seven of their last nine games.
-- White Sox lost five of last six games, allowing 43 runs.
-- Oakland lost six of its last nine games.

Mr. IWS
FantasySportsGametime

MLB Baseball Thursday

Play Texas (-200) over Cleveland (Top Play of the Day)
Starts at 8:10 PM EST

Texas has won 4 of the last 5 games and they have also won 20 of the last 24 games vs. Cleveland. Alexi Ogando has won 8 of the last 9 games vs. AL Central Division Opponents and he is 1-0 vs. Cleveland over his career with an ERA of 1.13.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Play Detroit (-120) over Oakland (Bonus)

Mr. IWS
MLBPredictions
Kevin

DETROIT TIGERS @ OAKLAND ATHLETICS - TIGERS TO WIN (-112)

(Note: I'm risking 2.24 units to win 2 units)

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 11:30 AM
FBJ - MISSISSIPPI STATE +6

Mr. IWS
Paul Leiner

100* Tigers -120

50* Rays -110

Mr. IWS
Bankroll Sports

GAME OF THE YEAR

10* Mississippi State Bulldogs +4

5* LSU Tigers / Mississippi State Bulldogs OVER 50

5* Detroit Tigers ML -120

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Insider Sports Report

4* Chicago White Sox ML

3* Mississippi State Bulldogs

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Stu Feiner

Large play on Mississippi State +3.5

Mr. IWS
WUNDERDOG (WNBA)

Game: Phoenix at Seattle (10:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Seattle -5.5 (-110)

The Seattle Storm has been by far the best home team in the WNBA for years running. The last four years has seen the Storm blitz opponents at home to the tune of a 61-7 straight-up record. This is a team that is also peaking at the right time as winners of each of their last four. That includes a game at home vs. Phoenix that they won handily 85-70. Phoenix is always popular because it is a fun team to watch, as they play an up-tempo and often score 90+. That simply doesn't translate well vs. the best defense in the league. In the last 11 meetings, Phoenix is 1-10 straight-up, with the only win by 2 points. Playing in Seattle, they are 0-5 in their last five, and the offense has been derailed, scoring 74 or less in four of the five games. All five games have been decided by 6 points or more, and by an average of 12 points per game. Game one goes to Seattle.

Mr. IWS
Bookie Killer

10 unit - LSU Tigers -160 (Play is on the Money-Line)
5 unit - Chicago White Sox -110
5 unit - Detroit Tigers -115

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Benjamin lee Eckstein "Mr Chalk" "Mr Chalk" 2011 MLB Regular Season

Week 25

Ben lee went to the well one too many times with Milwaukee and lost on Wednesday with the Brewers -$185/Rockies.

For Thirsty Thursday "Mr Chalk" likes the Dodgers -$165/Pirates.

"Mr Chalk" is 95-59 -$132 for the 2011 MLB regular season.

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 12:42 PM
MVP CAPPER

9* GAME OF THE YEAR LSU Tigers / Mississippi State Bulldogs OVER 50

6* Mississippi State Bulldogs +4

5* Philadelphia Phillies -1.5 RL +130 Game # 1

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Jimmy Boyd
5* Missisippi State +4,5 BIG PLAY SEC GOW
3* White Sox

Mr. IWS
EA Sports Consultants

25* Mississippi St. +3.5

Mr. IWS
ocal sports

4* lsu -4

Mr. IWS
LT Profits

MLB

Nationals/Mets UNDER 9 -119 (5 Dimes)
Marlins/Phillies UNDER 8.5 -115 (Game 1)
Marlins +135 (Game 1)

Mr. IWS
Sports Wagers

Game 1 of DH
Florida +146 over PHILADELPHIA Bet365
2:30 PM EST. The Phillies were the first team to clinch a playoff spot last night in Houston. It was inevitable but it’s still a satisfying accomplishment and a letdown in this inconvenient DH is a distinct possibility. The first game features a matchup that heavily favors the Marlins. Anibal Sanchez has some elite skills that include a high strikeout rate of 184 k’s in 180 IP. Sanchez is coming off a one-hit shutout, with 11 K/3 BB, and has not allowed an ER in either of his last two starts. This guy is good. Kyle Kendricks is hit or miss with no in-between. He either gets whacked or throws a good game and that’s evidenced by his 38%/46% disaster/quality start split. Kendrick has 47 k’s and 30 walks in 101 innings. He doesn’t miss too many bats and relies heavily on his defense. There’s a good chance that Philly rests some regulars in the day game and at this price with Sanchez throwing against Kendricks, it’s worth a close look. Play: Florida +146 (Risking 2 units).

KANSAS CITY +102 over Chicago Pinnacle
The White Sox were put out of their misery a few days ago and instead of responding with a strong series against the Tigers, they were swept. It was capped off yesterday with a 6-5 loss in which Detroit scored three in the ninth and won it in the 10th. Chicago was outscored 25-9 in the three game sweep and Ozzie Guillen called it embarrassing. Paul Konerko admitted the team’s underachievement has finally taken a mental toll. Said Konerko, ”When you grind for seven months and kind of get to a point where you know you can’t get to where you want to get to it just happens. People are human. Everybody is going out trying to do a job. Unfortunately at this point that’s what it’s become, a job.” Now the South Side has to play some more baseball and that’s probably the last thing in the world they feel like doing right now. This is a mentally beaten down team whose season can’t end soon enough. The Royals have won four in a row and they’re still playing hard. This is a young and enthusiastic bunch that is having fun and know they’re on the verge of something good. The pitching matchup of Mark Buehrle against Jeff Francis favors nobody but in terms of desire, motivation, hitting and state of mind, give a huge edge to the host. Chicago favored is incorrect. Play: Kansas City +102 (Risking 2 units).

OAKLAND +109 over Detroit Pinnacle
The Tigers have won 12 in a row and it’s usually not a good idea to wager against sizzling hot clubs but this is a good spot for the A’s. Detroit just finished off the White Sox in style and now sit 13½ games in front in the AL Central. It’s over and the Tigers, much like the Phillies, have to be feeling a strong sense of accomplishment and rather smug right now. Max Scherzer has not enjoyed the consistent dominance that he flashed late last season. The true cause has been some acute struggles against LH bats and the A’s are predominately a left-handed batting line-up. Brandon McCarthy is on his game right now. McCarthy has walked just 23 batters all year in 149 IP. Over his last five starts he has posted a 2.70 ERA and a 0.98 WHIP while walking seven and striking out 34 in 37 innings. The A’s have beaten the Tigers in three of the last four meetings and they’re in a good spot to beat them again with their ace going. Play: Oakland +109 (Risking 2 units).

MISSISSIPPI ST +4½/+145 over LSU SportsInteraction
We see a take-back of +4½ at Sportsinteraction and with that, we’ll split this one up with a unit on both the points and the money line. This is a defining moment for the Bulldogs, as they play in the toughest conference in the nation and they haven’t faired too well. Mississippi State is 2-9 against the SEC West under coach Mullen, and both wins came against rival Ole Miss. In almost any other conference, the Bulldogs would be a strong contender for a BCS bowl berth. Mississippi State ranked 15th in the final Associated Press poll last year. That would have placed the Bulldogs fourth in the Big Ten, third in the Pac-10 or Big 12, and first in the Big East or ACC. Instead, the Bulldogs finished fifth in their own division. They may not be more talented than LSU but it’s damn close and the Bulldogs have the better ability to finish off drives. Mississippi State has a much more potent offense that's capable of moving the ball and driving the length of the field. The Bulldogs have scored 74 percent of their points this season on drives started on their own side of the field and they played Auburn last week. They lost but they were efficient offensively. Defensively, the Bulldogs have been spectacular in limiting long drives from their opponents. Through two games, Mississippi State's defense has faced 26 possessions that started on the opponent's side of the field and only five of those drives crossed midfield. On 12 drives that began at or inside the opponent's 20-yard line, Mississippi State has allowed only 10 points. The Tigers are 2-0 after beating Oregon and Northwestern State. LSU had eight drives start in its own territory against the Ducks, and only one of those drives crossed midfield. The Tigers scored 27 points on drives that started in the opponent's territory in the game, and added another six points on a special-teams score and as a result, the final score was somewhat misleading. For the Bulldogs, the blueprint for victory is clear: win the battle for field position and they’ll win this game and don’t think it can’t happen. Play: Mississippi St +4½ (Risking 1.15 units to win 1) Play: Mississippi St +145 (Risking 1 unit).

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Sportsbetcapping - Freddy Wills
any one have his MLB POD He's on a sick run, before I buy it? Here is his NCAAF POD

LSU/MISST U51 (4.4* NCAAF POD); LSU -2.5 -125 (3* BONUS)
Love LSU and the under in tonight’s game. First of all LSU faced a spread offense like this in week #1 against Oregon and what happened the defense dominated allowing just 95 yards rushing and limited a dual threat QB. LSU again has had more preparation for this game than their opponent. Sure they both played last Saturday, but Miss st was involved in a war with Auburn which they lost surprisingly on the road at the goal line with seconds left. I expect them to be much sore than LSU as LSU faced Northwestern State and surely were looking forward to this game as many players got rest. LSU is also a much deeper team for instance they rotate 5 guys at DT and they should be able to get some push up front vs. a beat up offensive line .

Either way Miss State is at home where they do play terrific defense and were ranked 17th in the nation last year with 8.5 tackles for loss per game. This total is a little high due to how many points LSU scored vs. Oregon and what Miss State’s defense did 5 days ago at Auburn. I think it’s just too high for this type of game, a divisional with two tough defenses. LSU RB Spencer Ware is fresh he had just 6 carries last game clearly holding on for this game, but he’ll have a lot of trouble running as I expect Miss State to really concentrate on stopping the run because Jarret Lee has not been able to hurt teams down the field he has been a game manager. That’s why I don’t see LSU putting up major points like they did vs. Oregon these teams know each other and the crowd will be crazy. On the other side Miss state has put up yards that has led them to #1 offense in the SEC as of today, but they played Memphis and Auburn’s defense both not worth any mention. LSU is possibly the best defense in the country they held Ballard to 28 yards rushing on 11 carries in last year’s 29-7 victory and Chris Relf had 35 yards passing and 2 INT’s. I expect much of the same in what will likely turn into an ugly game as LSU still has just as much talent in the secondary with Mathieu and Claiborne. Miss state’s head coach Dan Mullen is just 2-9 vs. the SEC West with the only two victories being vs. in state Mississippi. I don’t trust him in big games like these and Les Miles teams always seem to be ready.

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Gridiron Winners

3* Mississippi State +3

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 01:30 PM
WUNDERDOG (MLB)
1 OF 5
Game: Detroit at Oakland (10:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Oakland +100 (moneyline)

It is all over in the AL Central as the Tigers are virtually playing out the string now and they face-off vs. a better than average A's team when they are at home. Max Scherzer has been the beneficiary of lots of runs with 14 wins, despite a pedestrian 4.27 ERA. Scherzer's road numbers are even worse where he has amassed an ERA over the 5 mark. Brandon McCarthy may limit the supply of runs here for the Tigers with his 2.92 ERA at home, where the A's have won five of his last six starts. Scherzer has been better with long rest, but in rotation on regular four day's rest, the Tigers have been bumped in four straight. McCarthy has delivered the cash in 8 of his last 11 starts, so play on Oakland.

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Sports Handicapper King

10* Mississippi State +3.5

Mr. IWS
Tys Terrific tip

MLB
Detroit Tigers ML -110
Chicago White Soxs ML-120
Philadelphia Phillies Game 1 ML -140

CF
LSU ML -160

Mr. IWS
TRACE ADAMS

1500♦ SEC Lead Pipe Lock
LSU TIGERS

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 02:55 PM
ANTHONY REDD

9TH EVER 60 DIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL RELEASE OF MY CAREER
Mississippi State

Mr. IWS
CHUCK OBRIEN

40 Dime A.L. EAST GAME OF THE YEAR
TAMPA BAY RAYS

Mr. IWS
A Bettor World

LSU (ML) -165

Mr. IWS
WUNDERDOG (NCAAF)
1 OF 11
Game: L S U at Mississippi State (Thursday 9/15 8:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Mississippi State +4 (-110)

Things aren't always as they appear. The public jumping on LSU here because they are focused on what they think they saw. LSU put up an impressive win over Oregon in their opener, and won by 46 points last week. Mississipi State lost last week to Auburn - a team that wasn't supposed to be that good this year. But, when we look deeper, the results may be misleading. The Bulldogs certainly let one slip away on the road last week at Auburn. On the scoreboard they lost the game, but a quick tour through the numbers shows that Mississippi State outplayed Auburn. A goal-line tackle on the final play preserved a win for Auburn, but take a look at the stats. The Bulldogs held Auburn to just 4 of 12 on third-down. Miss State outgained the Tigers by 150 yards, won the time of posession battle 37 minutes to 23 and put up 10 more first downs. The fact that they missed notching the W by a few inches leads to a home underdog status here and I love the value. LSU opened their season with an
impressive win at Cowboy Stadium in Dallas over Oregon. They were on the wrong side of the numbers in that game however, getting out-gained by the Ducks. Oregon coughed the ball up four times in crucial spots, giving LSU a misleading big win in what was really a much closer game. My computer matchup for this game has LSU winning by a field goal. This is a crucial game for the Bulldogs as they end it at either 2-1 or 1-2, a big difference. With the national TV spotlight, the crowd will be raucous and I expect a great effort from the home team here. Under Les Miles, LSU is just 15-30 ATS in SEC games and 11-22 ATS coming off a home win. Take the Bulldogs here.

Mr. IWS
Al DeMarco
Wednesday
10 dime play on Mississipi State as the home underdog against LSU. As I release this selectton at 6:45 AM Pacific, the host Bulldogs are +4 at the majordity of offshore sportsbooks. I do, however, see a +4 1/2 out there as well so it's important you price shop. Here in Vegas, they're a solid +3 1/2, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the action push it to +4. Interestnng dilemma since it's been my experience that more college games fall on 4 than 3. Thus here would be my advice: I would buy up the 1/2 point on Miss State if you get the Bulldogs at +3 1/2 or +4.

LSU has dominated its series against Miss State, winning 18 of the last 19 meetings (15-4 ATS), including 11 in a row by an average score of 30-13. But this is a statement game for the Bulldogs in their home opener after falling short on the one-yard line in last week's 41-34 loss at Auburn, a game where they enjoyed considerable advantages in first downs (31-21) and total yardage (531-381). That loss cam on the heels of a 59-14 season-opening blowout of Memphis on the road.

The Tigers coasted last Saturday against a cupcake, crushing Northwestern State 40-27. They opened with a 40-27 upset of Oregon, holding the Ducks' ground game to just 95 yards.

Like Oregon, the Bulldogs also run a spread attack. Unlike the Ducks, who rely on their speed to run outside, Miss State likes to run between the tackles with Vick Ballard (166 yards vs. Memphis; 135 vs. Auburn) and quarterback Chris Relf (20-33, 195 yards passtng vs. Auburn; 106 on the ground) leading the charge behind a big offensive line that will be without injured left tackle James Carmon.

Defensively there's no doubt LSU has one of the stingiest units in the country while Miss State's sprung a leak at Auburn last week, allowing those Tigers to run for 235 yards and average 6.5 per carry.

On offense, LSA's Jarrett Lee, who was 10-of-22 for 98 yards against Oregon, left last week's rout of Northwestern State with an ankle injury after compdleting 8-of-11 for 92 yards. This will be the senior's first true test of the season and playing in Starkville with the cowbells ringing is a tough task.

Dan Mullen has resuscitated the Mississippi State program, but he knows as everyone else does that his team needs a signature victory, one bigger than last year's triumph over a then-mediocre Florida squad.

The oddsmakers have priced this game accordingly based on the public's witnessing of the Tigers' destruction of Oregon. They've made this price cheap in order to get plenty of LSU money. The stratngy has worked as this number has slowly risen to 4 and 4 1/2 as I release this play.

Can Miss State win this game outright? Yes, they can. But either way this is probably a field goal game in either direction so taking the points and going against the public favorite is the way to go.

Today's Note

Improved to 5-1 with 10 dime releases over the past two weeks, and 14-6 overall the past two months, with the Rangers' 9-1 run line rout of Cleveland last night that raised my overall record to 70-52-1 over the past 83 days.

Just my second college football release of the season. Last Saturday I won my first on Wisconsin 35-0 over Oregon State, part of a 3-0-1 day that also included two blowout free pick winners on Washington State and Oregon.

FYI - Note that 99% of my plays are rated between 5 and 15 dimes (going in 5 dime increments).

Mr. IWS
Vic monte 2000* max out detroit tigers -110

Mr. IWS
Derek Mancini
Tonight's Winner...
60 Dime play on the Mississippi State Bulldogs plus the points

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 03:38 PM
DOM CHAMBERS

60 Dime Thursday Thrasher
LSU TIGERS

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 03:51 PM
JEFF BENTON

30 DIME SEC Linemakers Mistake
LSU TIGERS

Mr. IWS
MATT RIVERS

BIGGEST COLLEGE PLAY THIS SEASON!
300,000♦ SEC Stone Cold Lock

LSU TIGERS

Mr. IWS
Matt fargo

10* ncaa top thursday september total
lsu and mississippi st under

Mr. IWS
Power play wins

ncaaf pod
mississippi st +3

Mr. IWS
Pointwise

LSU 20
Miss ST 27

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Nelly:

LSU by 7

Mr. IWS
PowerPlays

LSU29
Miss ST 27

Mr. IWS
Goldsheet

LSU 27
Miss St 17

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Sean Higgs

SEC Shake Down

Play Title 4* UNDER LSU/Miss State
Play Selected Total: 50.0/-113
Going UNDER the total here. Had a loser with this Mississippi State crew last week. They did outgain Auburn and had a chance to force OT getting stop just short of the end-zone as time expired. Let me tell you something. They aren't going to be moving the ball at will on this team. LSU is nice fresh for this matchup. They won't be overlooking the Bulldogs. They have watched tape all week long on QB Relf and Les Miles will have him under wraps. LSU has averaged 45ppg the last 2, but we are in SEC country now boys. LSU has gone under 6 of thier last 8 in conference, MissState under 7-2 under last 9 conference tilts. 4* UNDER LSU/MissState

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
BOB BALFE

Tampa Bay Rays +105

Both teams are doing everything they can to give the wildcard to each other. This is a very big series and with playoff type baseball you have to look at the pitching. Hellickson is leaps and bounds better than Weiland and that is all you really have to know for a game like this. Take Tampa

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
NORTHCOAST

MARQUEE GAME OF THE MONTH

Mississippi State Bulldogs +3.5

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 04:56 PM
KELSO STURGEON

25* LSU Tigers -3.5
25* Tampa Bay Rays +105 ML
15* Oakland Athletics +110 ML
10* Chicago Cubs +140 ML

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Dave Essler

2* doble dime LSU Tigers / Mississippi State Bulldogs UNDER 49.5

Mr. IWS
PhD Picks

MLB
Cincinnati -150

NCAAF
Mississippi State OVER 49.5

Mr. IWS
Platinum Sports

GM2 Philadelphia -1.5

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Larry Cook

7* White Sox -107

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Greg Sherman

5* LSU TIGERS -3

Mr. IWS
JOHN CHANG

---Start Time 8:00 PM EST---
LSU Tigers -3.5 over MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS, 10 dimes
LSU has exercised their dominance over the Bulldogs with 11 consecutive victories in this series. I don't see things getting any easier for Mississippi State for a number of reasons. The first of which being that they are playing on a short week's rest. It's only been 5 days since they had an exhausting, wire-to-wire contest with Auburn which resulted in a loss. They rushed like there was no tomorrow, tallied up well over 300 yards on the ground, and still couldn't seal the deal. LSU is also coming off short rest, but their contest was nowhere close to the degree of difficulty as the Bulldogs'. Mississippi State plays a vertical, spread offense, but LSU has had success against similar looks, and I highly doubt they are going to be surprised tonight. Especially with Les Miles manning the helm. He knows how to prepare his team for primetime games, and he's never lost to Mississippi State while coaching for LSU. The Mississippi State O-line is banged up, and that can't bode well considering the 5 very capable DT's of LSU. I look for LSU's defense to stuff the rushing tandem of Miss St. LSU's smooth offensive attack should take care of itself. Take the chalk in this one.

---Start Time 7:10 PM EST---
BOSTON RED SOX/Tampa Bay Rays over 9.5 runs, 5 dimes

Mr. IWS
Randy bruce

5* lsu -3.5

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Anthony Roberts Sports

10-4 YTD

Miss St +4.5

jimmyconden
09-15-2011, 06:39 PM
DOC SPORTS FULL CARD

6 Take Clemson Tigers -3 over Auburn Tigers (Saturday 12 pm ABC)
4 Take Michigan Wolverines -28.5 over Eastern Michigan Eagles

4 Take Temple Owls +7 over Penn State Nittany Lions (Saturday 12 pm ESPN)
4 Take Miami Hurricanes -2.5 over Ohio State Buckeyes (Saturday 7:30 ESPN)
4 Northern Illinois Huskies +17 over Wisconsin Badgers (Saturday 3:30 pm ESPN 3)
5 Take Detroit Lions -8 over Kansas City Chiefs (Sunday 1 pm CBS)
4 Take Miami Dolphins +3 over Houston Texans (Sunday 4:15 pm CBS)
4 Take Atlanta Falcons +2.5 over Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday 8:20 pm NBC)
3 Take Under 43.5 in St. Louis Rams @ New York Giants (Monday 8:40 pm ESPN)

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:42 PM
JASON JOHNSON

LSU at Mississippi St.
Pick: Mississippi St

While they were stuffed at the goal line at the buzzer last week, we saw a Mississippi State team that dominated the defending national champions. Auburn couldn't stop the Bulldogs offense as Mississippi State racked up 531 total yards and held the ball for better than 36 minutes. Look for coach Dan Mullen to run the ball and control the clock again on Thursday night against LSU.

LSU has a QB problem and that problem is that Jarrett Lee simply isn't good. Lee was just 10/22 for 98 yards in the game against Oregon and I don't expect him to be much better at Mississippi State. The lack of a downfield threat will allow the Bulldogs to put eight in the box on defense and shut down the LSU running game.

This is a rare Thursday night appearance for both schools in a prime time SEC game. We all know that funny things can happen with home underdogs at night under the lights and I think we're about to see a thriller. 4 1/2 points is simply too much to pass up but I'd consider putting a few bucks on the money line as well.

Mississippi State by a field goal.

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Doc sports

mississippi st

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:54 PM
Jim Feist

AL Pennant Race Game of the Year
25 Bos RedSox

15 LSU

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Tim Trushel

20 Under Det
10 miss st

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:56 PM
THE OWAD
MISS ST +3.5

4* CBB BEST BET
UNDER 49 MISS ST

3* MLB BEST BET PARLAY
DODGERS ML and UNDER 8 DODGERS/PIRATES

2* CBB BEST BET
MISS ST ML

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 06:57 PM
JrTipps

10MM Parlay Miss st and Miss st/Lsu Under

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Fairway Jay

10 miss st

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Stan Lisowski

3 chisox

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Seabass

200 LSU
100 TB Rays

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Larry Cook

7* White Sox -107

10* Mississippi St

10* LSU / Mississippi St Under

Mr. IWS
09-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Chase Diamond

10 dimes lsu -3

Mr. IWS
Lines2win

We gave you LSU -3.5 (3 Units) last night as we look to continue our NCAAF streak. We are adding 1 MLB play, MLB has been spotty in Sept going 5-5 (+2.47 Units) but NCAAF is 12-4 (+16.33) and we hope to add to that tonight.

LSU -3.5 (3 Units) - The line finally dropped below -4. The line has come down from -5, as the oddsmakers try to take us off LSU. 88% of the money is on LSU right now. Miss St has a banged up O-line which does not bode well against a great LSU defense. Stay off the -4, we should win this one.

Whitesox -115 (3 Units) - We are fully aware that the Whitesox have fallen asleep at the wheel and have most likely cost themselves a playoff spot. Buerle however has been solid all season, although not recently. The Whitesox have lost 4 in row but facing the Royals will fix those woes.

Mr. IWS
TMG Sports Picks

2* LSU -3.5

Dancin' Shoes
09-15-2011, 07:36 PM
LEGIT PICKS Dot NET on Facebook

Thursday 9/15/11 Plays...

HIGHEST RATED 6* LSU (BUY TO -2.5)

---SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Practicing Money Management Can Lead to Long Term Success---