PDA

View Full Version : New here

slim
10-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Good afternoon Gents... I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I have been gambling for the better part of 12 years. I was a member of another gambling forum and got so tired of all the bashing and insulting that I had to find a new home. I really like what I see here... Everyone here seems to realize that they are all here for one reason and that is to help each other win some money. Almost like one big team... I love it.

I don't post much usually but I may start getting involved with threads on this forum since you guys seem to be real enthusiastic and helpful.

I am from Alabama and love the Auburn Tigers and the San Diego Chargers. So if anyone has questions about those teams then feel free to ask away. I am never afraid to bet against my teams... If the play is against them then you better believe that's where I'm placing my money.

Looking forward to winning some money with you guys. Good luck to everyone!!

slim

::handshake::

slim
10-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Also, I had a pretty good year in football and basketball last year. So far this year I am just a little under even but that is mainly due to my horrific weekend this past weekend. I know that I should be back on track this week, however. Good Luck!!!

Mr. IWS
10-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad to have ya man.

GL!

::handshake::

RedHottG2
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks for joining and nice to have you! You are correct we are pretty much one big family here devoted to helping each other win. We don't bash and am always here for each other. Enjoy your stay at IWS!!

Mike

Luke
10-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome man looking forward to your insight and plays.Do you bet on any MMA or boxing?

I came from another forum 5 years ago where members did nothing but bash each other ,I will never go back to a place like that after being here in a bash free forum.

slim
10-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Welcome man looking forward to your insight and plays.Do you bet on any MMA or boxing?

Every now and then... Actually lost a bit on Money Mayweather's cheap shot... I had it going 12. How about you?

Luke
10-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Every now and then... Actually lost a bit on Money Mayweather's cheap shot... I had it going 12. How about you?

Bet a lot of boxing and MMA, usually win on boxing and lose twice as much on MMA.......someday I'll learn to bet less MMA and more boxing.

slim
10-04-2011, 08:52 PM
MMA is a lot more fun though! ;)

ScottieD
10-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Welcome aboard Slim! The bashing does get old really fast in the other forums. Occasionally you will see a few of us that know each jokingly blow each other up but it's always in fun with no harm intended. Look forward to your insight, enjoy your time here at IWS. ::handshake::

slim
10-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks Scottie! Happy to be here!!

And a good ribbing never hurts... sometimes can help break the seriousness of the fact that you just lost a few grand! lol

Luke
10-05-2011, 03:45 PM
if I lose some money you might here grumblings from me

Luke
10-05-2011, 03:46 PM
MMA is a lot more fun though! ;)

MMA is more fun and there are way more events but I've lost money in MMA the past two years and won in boxing so I need to become more selective in betting MMA