PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Post at IWS!

BIGDAY
12-27-2011, 11:35 AM
I posted here in the MMA Forum as this is where I will spend most of my time. I hope that I can add to some allready awesome MMA capping here at IWS!

I usssualy have a wrestler bias in MMA but when matched up correctly, can be very profitable.

I've loved the site's NO Bashing policy ever sinse I've been lurking and everyone seems to be very positive. Hope everyone's 2011 was great and here's to a even better 2012!
::beerchug::

MMA_scientist
12-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome. I look forward to disagreeing with everything you say and taking your posts as a personal affronts.

Good luck.

Mr. IWS
12-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Welcome. I look forward to disagreeing with everything you say and taking your posts as a personal affronts.

Good luck.

LOL

Mr. IWS
12-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the forum man.

BIGDAY
12-27-2011, 12:59 PM

Good luck.

Lol. Sounds good dude. Cheers

SPX
12-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and you better not be sideloaded.

Ludo
12-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome aboard, man. We're always interested in new perspectives and angles on pretty much anything. It'll help us all out in the long run with having different sides to consider when capping.

BIGDAY
12-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and you better not be sideloaded.

::lmao:: No sir.

BIGDAY
12-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Welcome aboard, man. We're always interested in new perspectives and angles on pretty much anything. It'll help us all out in the long run with having different sides to consider when capping.

100% agree. BOL

SPX
12-27-2011, 02:36 PM
So if you're really not sideloaded, answer a few questions.

How long have you been lurking here? Why did you finally decide to join up and post? What is the view from the outside like? That is, what is a lurker's viewpoint on the everyday comings and goings of IWS?

BIGDAY
12-27-2011, 02:45 PM
So if you're really not sideloaded, answer a few questions.

How long have you been lurking here? Why did you finally decide to join up and post? What is the view from the outside like? That is, what is a lurker's viewpoint on the everyday comings and goings of IWS?

No Worries, Probably a couple years lurking. But mostly for the Service play forum. I have made some serious $$$ fading a few cappers. So I always like to see which Capper is on a particular play sometimes before I make a wager.

I Have been wagering MMA for probably 3-4 years and by far is my most profitable. I wish that I had the discipline to only wager on MMA but I, like most, like the action on most sports. I did decide to have different Unit sizes for MMA and other sports which has helped me do better.

Mr. IWS
12-27-2011, 03:50 PM
I wish that I had the discipline to only wager on MMA but I, like most, like the action on most sports.

Sounds like me as well.

MMA_scientist
12-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Sounds like me as well.

I have never bet on another sport. I like action just like everyone else, but I am not really a gambler at heart. I like the challenge of trying to beat the system. I know that there is no way that I know enough about these other sports to beat the books.

SPX
12-27-2011, 04:17 PM
The only shit other than MMA I have bet on is boxing and that one time I bet on the Captain America opening weekend gross.

Luke
12-27-2011, 05:23 PM
If you guys spent half the time on another sports that you spend over analyzing MMA fights you could beat any sport imo.

Luke
12-27-2011, 05:24 PM
No Worries, Probably a couple years lurking. But mostly for the Service play forum. I have made some serious $$$ fading a few cappers. So I always like to see which Capper is on a particular play sometimes before I make a wager.

I Have been wagering MMA for probably 3-4 years and by far is my most profitable. I wish that I had the discipline to only wager on MMA but I, like most, like the action on most sports. I did decide to have different Unit sizes for MMA and other sports which has helped me do better.

So you finally decided to sign up after fading me for 3-4 years?

J/K
Welcome man.::handshake::

SPX
12-27-2011, 05:26 PM
If you guys spent half the time on another sports that you spend over analyzing MMA fights you could beat any sport imo.

Well for me that means I would have to actually learn the sport first. Just sounds like a shitload of work when MMA goes off almost every weekend.

Luke
12-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Well for me that means I would have to actually learn the sport first. Just sounds like a shitload of work when MMA goes off almost every weekend.

Its work to win money.They don't give it away BOL. Wasnt it just you in the OT thread complaining MMA hasnt been on for a month?
I doubt you could live just off betting MMA but if you bet 3-4 sports and made 20 units in each of those it may end up being a possibility.

RedHottG2
12-27-2011, 05:54 PM
::welcome::

MMA_scientist
12-27-2011, 07:41 PM
I know football pretty well, I played and I have always watched the NFL. But I just don't think I know it better than everyone else. Like I don't know X's and 0's like Bill Belicheck or someone. But I think I actually do as much as the top MMA coaches and that I could replace any one of them and do a suitable job, at least in terms of knowledge (I can't motivate people at all though). I for sure I know more than most of the people betting. It may or may not be true, but it gives me the confidence I need to bet it and believe that I have a mathmatical edge in the game. If I don't think I have an actual edge, I am not going to play.

BIGDAY
12-27-2011, 08:14 PM
So you finally decided to sign up after fading me for 3-4 years?

J/K
Welcome man.::handshake::

Not you bro. Lol. Unless youre a tout with the last name of Lang. :)

zY|
12-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Hello

poopoo333
12-28-2011, 12:32 AM
Welcome to the forum..

odds on how long it takes for him to become one weird fuck like the rest of us???

Luke
12-28-2011, 12:37 AM
5 weeks

Over +150
Under -170

BIGDAY
12-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the forum..

odds on how long it takes for him to become one weird fuck like the rest of us???

Probably already there... :)

billyf
02-07-2012, 03:14 PM
What is sideloading and I've never bet on a single game in my life but my best and I have little wagers on UFC which I am totaly losing on due to my lack of experience with this amazing sport.
Im hoping this is the place to find some useful winning info!!!

Mr. IWS
02-07-2012, 04:51 PM
What is sideloading and I've never bet on a single game in my life but my best and I have little wagers on UFC which I am totaly losing on due to my lack of experience with this amazing sport.
Im hoping this is the place to find some useful winning info!!!

Best first post ever!