PDA

View Full Version : 3-6-12

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 08:32 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Totals 4 U

Top Plays

Det/Valpo OVER
Orl/Char UNDER

Reg Plays

UConn/Depaul OVER
Pitt/St John UNDER
Prov/SHall OVER
Vill/Rutg OVER
Atl/Ind OVER
Hous/Bost UNDER
LAL/Det OVER
NYK/Dall UNDER

Mr. IWS
Platinum Plays

Top Play

Dallas Mavs

Med Play

UMASS

Reg Plays
Princeton
St John
Villanova
LaSalle

Mr. IWS
Paul Leiner

100 UConn -9

50 Over 119.5 Penn/Princeton

Mr. IWS
Jimmy Boyd
5* George Washington +10 (5 dimes)
5* Detroit Pistons +6 (sports interaction)

3* MD Eastern Shore +11 (5 dimes)

Mr. IWS
Jeff Scott Sports

TOP PLAY

4 UNIT PLAY

POWER ANGLE PLAY
Eastern Washington/ Montana Over 133.5: The Grizzlies do not get involved in many high scoring games because of their tough defensive play, but i feel that the Eagles have more than enough offense to crack that defense. Eastern Washington comes in averaging 72.9 ppg over and 76 ppg in their last 5 games, plus in conference play they have averaged 73.2 ppg. The Eagles are not a great shooting team overall (41 %), burt they are 96th in the country in draining the three (36%) and they are also solid from the FT line (70.6%), so this team does have a way to manufacture points. Oh and by the way the Eagles are also 23rd in the nation in shots per game (59.6). Boy do they love to run and that has also led to them giving up a bunch of points as well. Overall the Eagles are 277th in points allowed (71.3 ppg), 251st in FG% defense (44.70 and 300th in 3-point defense (37%), while on the road they have allowed 74.2 ppg on 46.4% shooting. The Grizzlies should really be able to put some points on the board vs this team as they are 122nd in scoring (70.0 ppg), 53rd in shooting (46.3%) and 62nd from long range (36.9%), while at home they have put up 71.9 ppg on 47.9% shooting overall and 38% from long range. This is a very good long range team and should get plenty of points from beyond the arc vs this bad Eagles perimeter defense. The Grizzlies do play great defense, but I have to believe that in the pace that will be played tonight the Eagles should be able to hit at least 63 points, while the Grizzlies should be good for no less than 71 points. Still, i will call for this one to be played in the 140's. POWER ANGLE FOR THIS PLAY--- Play Over in all games where the total is between 130 and 139.5 points and a poor shooting team (E. WASHINGTON)- shooting <=42% on the season vs an opponents that has allowed a shooting pct. of 37% or less for 3 straight games. This play is 35-12 since 1997.

OTHER PLAYS

2 UNIT PLAY
Pittsburgh/ St John's Over 134.5: Despite the fact that Pitt plays a lot of low scoring games they are still 119th in the nation in shots per game (55.8), while St Johns is 111th (56th), so both teams are not exactly slow down teams. I feel this will be a wide open game. Pitt hasn't scored a ton this year by the Redmen allow over 70 ppg and 68.6 ppg in their last 5 games overall. Pitt has been much weaker on defense this year as they have allowed 66.5 ppg overall and 66.9 ppg when they take to the road. This should also be a close game and that will bring thoise late FT's into the mix as well. Im looking at a game in the 140's here.

Mr. IWS
Arlon
North Texas
George Washington

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Mitch Wilson

U.Mass - 5 vs. Duquesne

Duquesne has owned this series including a pummeling of UMass by 11 back in January in their one meeting this season but it's tourney time and the home crowd and some emotion do come into play. Duquesne has lost four of their last five and UMass slumped towards the end of the year but most of those losses were on the road.

Dayton -9.5 vs. George Washington

Laying this kind of number in tourney play isn't usually a great startegyt but these two teams just met literally 3 days ago in the same areana and Dayton DRILLED G-Dub by 16. GW has been a punching bag all season and they get punched around again here.

Pittsburgh -5 vs, St. Johns

These two teams have been lousy this year and while St. John's always seems to benefit from the home crowd in the Big East TOurney there hasn't been anything that has helped this team this year. To make it worse for the Johnnies they draw a day game and they would have seen a lot more help in ht enight session. Pittsburgh has good numbers and bad results but I wouldn't be overly shocked if they made some noise in this thing.

Providence-Seton Hall OVER 136

Combined these teams on average don't put up these kind of numbers but if you just look at their games against the lower half of the Big East, where both of these guys are in the big picture, then the scores are much higher with both regularly in the 70-90 range. Neither of them have to worry about the Syracuse, Marquette, Georgetown, Notre Dame, etc. defenses here, just the sieve on the other side of the court.

Villanova -1.5 Vs. Rutgers

These two teams split their season series with the home team winning each one but they also just played five days ago and the game, outcome, and cover were never in doubt as Villanova outright dominated. This one may be tighter but VIllanova looked like a real team against Rutgers for maybe the first time all year, a sign of things to come here.

Mr. IWS
Craig Trapp Big East Conference Opening Round

5 Star - SH -5.5: still think SH needs to win here to make sure they are in the Big Dance, and think they get it done in big way. PROV inexperience will kill them as SH shows why they are deserving of NCAA bid. 5 star play

Mr. IWS
Info Plays

7* NCAAB FREE PICK ON VILLANOVA -2

Mr. IWS
Rich Sports

Sport: College Basketball
Game: Pittsburgh Panthers @ St. John's Red Storm - Tuesday March 6, 2012 2:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: St. John's Red Storm +5 (-105)

Game: Villanova Wildcats @ Rutgers Scarlet Knights - Tuesday March 6, 2012 9:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) TOTAL: Over 137 (-110)

Game: Detroit Titans @ Valparaiso Crusaders - Tuesday March 6, 2012 9:00 pm
Pick: 5 units (Normal) MONEYLINE: Valparaiso Crusaders -150

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Lee Earnest

Take St Joseph -9 over Charlotte

Take Duquense +5 over U.Mass

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 01:02 PM
JIMMY THE GENT SPORTS

So close to a clean sweep last night (2-2) , as i never seen so many games come down to the wire, i give credit to the valiant effort last night with drexel to make it close, and what a screw job in the total in wku, losing that by half a point as well, the good news was no harm no foul. as st marys won outright and my favorite team out of the sun belt U.N.T got it done. Now we turn our eyes to the BIG EAST tournament at msg. here are my plays for today:

DEPAUL +10 .... history is not on our side in this match up, and uconn is a public favorite, however its a clean slate for everyone in the big east tournament, I know calhoun is back for uconn, but i just feel the 10 points is a little inflated vs a uconn team that had three of their last four games decided by 3 or less points, or in OT so im siding with the dog in this, as depaul can score with the best of them, and since they play no defense, and its a neutral court (supposedly as im sure there will be a pro-uconn crowd) im siding with the OVER 144. DEPAUL +10 AND OVER 144 ARE THE PLAYS

ST JOHNS +6 ...this line just moved up a half point at bookmaker, and im picking the red storm to not only cover, but to win outright, why not its there back yard, the just got blown out by this same pitt team by 20 last week, and here the line is +6, too fishy too me , the panthers have no heart and are just waiting for the season to conclude. Give me the home doggie in this one, as for the total here set at 134, im going to ride the UNDER 134. ST JOHNS +6 AND OVER 134 ARE THE PLAYS

PROVIDENCE-SETON HALL OVER 135.....last year at this time the total was set at 165 , the final score was 109-106 sh,and the way i look at it is basically " the more things change, the more they stay the same". im also playing the dog here as there is some value for providence who fucked me out of a cover vs nd this past weekend, look for them to get not just the backdoor , but possible outright as SH is 3-11 ats after allowing 80+ and this is not the right time to play against a team like providence who will go all out in this one. PROVIDENCE + 6 AND OVER 135 ARE THE PLAYS.

RUTGERS-VILLANOVA OVER 136.5 . COLDCOCKED
RUTGERS +2

Mr. IWS
VEGAS RUNNER
1* CBB MORNING MOVES 1* BOOKIE BET* De Paul Blue Demons +10

Mr. IWS
SB Professor Early NCAAB Picks

Big East Tourney tips off today and there are 2 day games but neither of them fit the system.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Murphy
10* Providence at Seton over 136.5

Mr. IWS
SPORTS WAGERS - NHL

All games include OT unless otherwise stated.

Los Angeles +126 over NASHVILLE
The total is 5 and you have to lay 30 cents to play it under, meaning the books expect this to be low scorer and they're probably right. Both teams have solid goaltending and it is a crap shoot to predict which goalie will be the difference maker tonight. The point is, this game is a tossup and the Kings' chances of winning are as good as the Preds' chances and therefore taking back some juice is the prudent choice. L.A. is finally playing its best hockey of the year and it couldn't have come at a better time. They open a pivotal four-game trip here and they're just a point behind the Sharks for the eighth and final playoff spot. The Kings go for their third straight victory here after beating the Ducks 4-2 on Sunday. Jeff Carter scored twice in that game and the Kings have scored 13 times in four games since Carter's arrival. This is a team with a new found confidence and one that is more dangerous than they were two weeks ago Play: Los Angeles +126 (Risking 2 units).

Detroit +131 over PHILADELPHIA
Despite being without a couple of key players and their #1 goaltender, the Red Wings are still the Red Wings and can beat anyone. Against the high flying Blackhawks on Sunday, in a 2-1 loss, Detroit played a solid game, held Chicago to just 18 shots on net and could've easily won. Joey MacDonald has been so solid in net since Jimmy Howard went down so that's a non-issue. MacDonald is 7-2-1 with a 1.69 GAA in 10 games for Detroit. Philly's goaltending is an issue. Ilya Bryzgalov is inconsistent as have the Flyers been at home. Philadelphia's road record continues to be better than its home record and it remains an ongoing issue. As banged up as the Red Wings are, the Flyers are just as dinged up, as defensemen Kimmo Timonen and Andrej Meszaros along with left wing James van Riemsdyk are all sidelined. Finally, the Flyers will honor Mark Howe tonight in a pre-game ceremony. Aside from the recognition to the player, these ceremonies hinder the home-team as they are forced to stand around their own blue-line for 30 minutes or so while the opposing team relaxes in the dressing room. We see the sluggish effects that these events cause the host. It is a liability that can aid our purposes. Combine that with the significant edge in net and on defense that the Wings possess and the tag here makes the Red Wings much more appealing than the host Play: Detroit +131 (Risking 2 units).

Edmonton +188 over SAN JOSE
We've been playing against the Sharks for a couple of weeks now and we see no reason to stop here. This is a fragile host that is hanging on to that final playoff spot by a thread. The Sharks have dropped 11 of their past 15 games to fall from first place in the Pacific division down to eighth in the conference, a single point ahead of L.A. Under pressure, the Sharkies are the least appealing team in the NHL, as they prove every year come playoffs. Now this young, talented and energetic Oilers team will come in loose with a chance to play the spoiler. Edmonton brings the NHL's #1 ranked power-play with them and it's also worth noting that they're healthier than they've been all season. Great price on the Oil and one we're sure not going to overlook when considering the opponent and their current and historical struggles under pressure. Play: Edmonton +188 (Risking 2 units).

Mr. IWS
Sharky Sports

Pitt -6 (-105) for 2 units @ 2 pm- I think the public is really overrating how St. John’s will come out at MSG. Pitt is trying to salvage an uncharacteristically terrible season, and they match-up very nicely against St. John’s as is evidenced by their 20 point win earlier in the season. Yes this was at home, but there are some variables from that game that should remain constant, such as a significant edge on the glass for Pitt as they are one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the country in addition to the ability to do pretty much whatever they please on offense. St. John’s gives up an extraordinary amount of assists to opponents, which should be heightened with Woodall running the point for Pitt. St. John’s has also consistently struggled with zones, and Pitt will most likely play a point-zone tonight, really contesting St. John’s and making looks on offense hard to come by. While Pitt always seems to come up short in the Big East tournament and rely on an at-large bid into the tournament, I see things differently this year. I can’t see Jamie Dixon letting this disappointing season end without really making some noise in the tournament, and I think they will peak at the right time and really make a run. Hopefully Gibbs can knock down some shots today, which will really open up the court for drives. St. John’s is poor at defending the three and even worse at shooting it themselves, so I’m hoping both of these trends continue tonight. Furthermore, St. John’s is not a deep team whatsoever, and I think Pitt can wear them down with constant high-pressure defense. Overall, I think Pitt makes a statement in this game and really takes care of business, showing the Big East that their season isn’t done just yet.

Richmond +6 (-105) for 2 units @ 7 pm- Real good situational spot for Richmond against a La Salle team that is really struggling as of late. La Salle is lights out from three, but their 4 guard offense should struggle against Richmond’s zone tonight. Combine that with the fact that they get no inside presence to play inside-out tonight, and I think Richmond’s high-scoring offense is more than capable of keeping this one close. Overall I think Richmond takes care of business on the road.

Mr. IWS
JASON JOHNSON

Richmond Spiders +6.5

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 01:32 PM
WUNDERDOG
CBB 290-260 Season-to-Date +$950
Game: George Washington at Dayton (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: George Washington +9 (-110)

George Washington has suffered through a 20 loss season and will head to Dayton where the Flyers will be looking to secure their 20th win. These clubs met in the regular season finale where Dayton was an easy 16 point winner. That could spell trouble here as the Flyers may be looking ahead thinking this is an easy one. Dayton may be looking for their 20th win, but have been an unsteady 5-6 in their last 11 regular season games and, despite their win in the season finale, George Washington has taken the money in five of the last seven meetings. Dayton will be caught napping in this one, play on George Washington.

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Chase Diamond

50 DIMES GEORGE WASHINGTON +9

50 DIMES BOBCATS +9

50 DIMES PACERS -7

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 02:59 PM
RENO SPORTS ADVISORS

4* Houston Rockets +4.5
4* Duquesne +5
4* NY Knicks +2

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 03:14 PM
LT Profits

NCAAB

Penn / Princeton UNDER 119.5 -110
Connecticut / DePaul UNDER 144 -107
Western Illinois / South Dakota State UNDER 120.5 -110

NHL

Detroit Wings / Philadelphia Flyers UNDER 5.5 +115
Boston Bruins / Toronto Leafs UNDER 5.5 -108

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Fairway jay
N. Texas -2.5
20*

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 03:41 PM
gill alexander NBA Sides

dime bet 555 HOU 4.5 (-110) America´s Bookie vs 556 BOS

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Sean Higgs

Best Bet

Play Title 5* Detroit Titans

Play Selected Point Spread: 3.0/-110

Taking DETROIT here. Told you this team would be here. I am a fan of the Titans no doubt. If the site updated faster, we would have had them in round 2 also. We will play them here as a small dog. I would have taken them ML if it was posted when I was putting these plays out here online. Valpo swept the series this year. As the saying goes. It is tough to beat a good team 3 times. And Detroit is good. They seem to be all the same page and playing well right now. Valpo has won 5 straight in the series, and Detroit would love nothing better than to end that skid and punch a ticket to go dancing.
5* DETROIT TITANS

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Sean Higgs

Play Title 4* Weber State

Play Selected Point Spread: -5.5/-110

Taking WEBER STATE here. This is a big public fave, but I like this team. I have mentioned Lillard in the past as being a legit NBA prospect. Well it is time for him to man-up and bring this team a tournament title. Weber swept the season series covering in both games. I don't like Weber's number on a neutral court, but team-wise, they should pull away here and cover the spread.
4* WEBER STATE

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 04:18 PM
seabass early plays
100 Mary eastern shore

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Tony George

NBA - NCAA Premium Plus Card

Detroit +5.5

Interesting the Lakers are not dominant on the road, 0-4 ATS their last 4 road games and as I look through the box scores, they have not won a game by over 5 on the road all year. Detroit playing a better brand of hoops as of late, covering 8 out of their last 11 games as a dog, and have cashed tickets in 11 out of their last 15 games overall. LA laying a big number here because they are LA and off a huge win over the Heat at home. LA is a totally different animal on the road and playing a hot ATS team who covers like crazy at home.

Play 1 Unit on Detroit

Bonus half unit play on Detroit / Valparaiso OVER 137

Mr. IWS
03-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Easy Eddie

Easy Money Big East Winner!

VILLANOVA WILDCATS MONEYLINE -125

Tonight I am taking the Villanova Wildcats Money Line @ -125 as small favorites against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. Villanova has had a down year this season but they still have more than enough talent to put together a little run in this Big East Conference Tournament. I look for Coach Jay Wright to have his team ready to go and to have something to build on and look forward to going into next season. This is a young team and Winning a couple games here in the Garden could go along way for their confidience going into next season. Malik Wayns will be the best player to step out on the court in this game and he will go for 20+ easily leading his team to Victory tonight. Take Villanova as they take care of business tonight in the Garden!

Mr. IWS
Kyle Hunter

Tuesday NHL Pick

Nashville Predators Vs. Los Angeles Kings

The Predators and Kings clash in Nashville on Tuesday night as both teams jockey for playoff positioning in the Western Conference with just a handful of games remaining in the regular season. The Predators sit 5th in the COnference and will look to chase down the Red Wings for 4th while the Kings sit in 9th and can leapfrog San Jose for the final playoff spot with a victory in the Music City.

Los ANgeles has won 2 in a row and appear as though they've turned the corner on their season that has been considered a disappointment thus far after shaking thigns up in the offseason. Defensively, the Kings are amongst the best in the NHL but in the same light they have the league's worst offense and as such that unbalance has them on the outside looking in when it comes to the postseason.

The Predators meanwhile have been red hot since the all-star break and will look to improve their home ice record to 22-7-5 with a win here against a pesky Kings team. Nashville defensively is very strong but they also have a nice balance up front that was aided by the addition of Andrei Kositsyn at the trade deadline that helps bolster a forward group that includes brother Sergei, Mike Fisher, and Patric Hornqvist. The key for me here is the stingy Preds defense matching up against LA as the Kings have a very weak offense to begin with let alone against Pekka Rinne and the Predators. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings get blanked here and as such I'm laying it down with the Preds at home at a respectable price considering their competition.

Kyle's Pick: Nashville Predators -145

Mr. IWS
Takeo Sports

Detroit Pistons +5.5
Houston Rockets +4.5