PDA

View Full Version : 3-21-12

Mr. IWS
03-21-2012, 11:28 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
03-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Brandon Lang

20 Dime Play

Nevada +6.5 over Stanford

His Free Pick is Robert Morris.

Mr. IWS
03-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Larry Ness
9* Spurs
10* Mavericks
10* over butler/pitt

Mr. IWS
03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Scott Spreitzer NBA Sides

double-dime bet 756 ORL -8.0 (-110) BetOnline vs 755 PHO

Analysis: I'm laying the points with Orlando on Wednesday night.
The Magic have certainly put up more than their share of clunkers this season, including last time out, yet they own the NBA's 5th best W/L record. And while an NBA team never has an excuse to score less than 60 points in a game, it should be noted that the Magic just played an incredibly tough stretch of opponents. Orlando played seven games from March 8th through the 19th. During the span, they had one "gimmie" against the Nets. The other six games included two against Chicago, two against Miami, and single games against San Antonio and Indiana. That's about as tough as it gets. Orlando looked worn out during the second half against Miami, then followed it up with a 59 point "performance" in a 26-point loss to Chicago two nights ago. But they did get yesterday off and the team addressed the problems. It wasn't the first time Orlando scored in the 50s this season, posting 56 in a 31-point loss to Boston in January. The Magic bounced back and crushed the Pacers 102-83 at Indiana the very next night. I expect another big win tonight. The Magic and Dwight Howard have owned the Suns of late. And this time it's Phoenix who's in off a game against Miami. The Suns were on the short end of a 17-0 Miami run in the 4th period last night and looked ragged themselves. I'm betting Orlando will step on the gas early in this one and will not let up until the final gun. The Suns are playing their 9th game in 14 days and they have covered just 18 of their last 48 when playing at least 8 games in that time span. Orlando is on a 14-3 ATS run (all with Van Gundy) off a SU loss by at least 20 points. They held those 17 opponents to an average of just 89.4 ppg. Orlando is on a 6-1 ATS run against the Suns, the same spread mark as their last seven games as a home favorite, and they're on a 4-0 ATS run at home against teams with a losing record. Bounce back time.
I'm laying the points with the Magic. Thanks! GL! Scott.