PDA

View Full Version : 7-22-12

poopoo333
07-22-2012, 01:24 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

poopoo333
07-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Scott Spreitzer double-dime bet 908 WAS (-126) BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/) vs 907 ATL
Analysis: I'm backing the Washington Nationals on Sunday. After building a 9-0 lead during Friday's contest, the Nationals were outscored 15-1 by Atlanta over the next 15 innings of baseball. But the Nats rebounded in Saturday night's second tilt, with a 5-2 victory. I expect Washington to even the series at two games each on Sunday. The Bra~ves send Jair Jurrjens to the hill following a horrible start against the Giants. I expect the righthander to have another tough outing on the road, where he sports a 4.91 ERA, 1.41 WHIP, and .291 BAA in four starts this season. Jurrjens was crushed by the Nats in 2011, posting a 9.56 ERA & 1.81 WHIP in three meetings, along with a 2.81 home runs per 9 IP mark. Ross Detwiler has pitched well in 10 home appearances (seven starts) this season, (3.21 ERA & 1.25 WHIP). The lefty has been an outstanding daytime hurler, posting a 2.74 ERA in nine lifetime appearances, including eight starts. The Nats have won his last four starts against the Braves and they're on an 8-0 run when Detwiler toes the rubber against divisional rivals. I expect another strong outing against an ATL lineup that plates just 2 rpg in road day action against southpaws. I'm laying the price with the Nationals on Sunday.

poopoo333
07-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Brandon Lang

My 5 Dime Money Move selection is the Rangers over the Angels.

The current line this game is right around -105 at the majority of Sports Books in Vegas and offshore.

Please list Harrison and Haren as your starting pitchers.

Free Pick: Yankees/A's Over 7.5