PDA

View Full Version : 7-27-12

Mr. IWS
07-27-2012, 08:25 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
07-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Scott Spreitzer

MLB TRIPLE DIME FRIDAY KNOCKOUT!

Triple-Dime Bet Pirates (-141)

Analysis: I'm laying the price with the Pirates on Friday night. Houston lost last night's series opener, dropping their 10th straight game, including their 5th in a row at home. Tonight, they'll send struggling righthander Jordan Lyles to the hill. Lyles has been smacked all over the stadium in three of his last four starts. He's allowed 19 earned runs, 39 base runners, and 6 home runs in his last 22 2/3 innings of work. His last four opponents scored 8, 8, 5, and 11 runs against the Astros when Lyles took the bump. Pittsburgh has crushed Lyles in his two starts against them and I expect more of the same tonight. Jeff Karstens takes the mound for the Pirates and he has posted strong career numbers against the Astros. Karstens has been on top of his game over his last four starts and will face a Houston team that plates just 3.5 rpg in home night aˆction against righthanders. Besides the 10-game losing skid, the Astros are just 1-10 when Lyles throws on four days rest and they're 4-23 in his last 27 starts, overall. Pitsburgh enters on a 21-5 run as a favorite, including a 4-0 run as a road fave. I'm backing the Pirates on Friday night.

Mr. IWS
07-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Brandon Lang

5 Dime Money Move selection Pittsburgh Pirates