PDA

View Full Version : 8-2-12

Mr. IWS
08-02-2012, 09:05 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
08-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Scott Spreitzer - MLB ROAD WARRIOR WIPEOUT!

Doulble Dime

Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday night. Cole Hamels believes his last couple of outings have been partially influenced by the things that were going on away the field. I happen to agree. Hamels is back on a regular schedule both on and off the field and he can get back to what he does best on Thursday...dominating the Washington Nationals. Philadelphia is on a 17-4 run when Hamels starts against the Nats, including a 5-0 run when he toes the rubber in D.C.! In fact, Hamels owns a 1.80 ERA and a 5-0 mark in his last nine starts on the road against the Nationals. Washington is averaging just 3.4 rpg in home night games against lefties this season and they have scored a grand total of just 16 runs in their last five home games. Philadelphia may be 14 1/2 games out of first in the division, but they have split eight games with Washington on the season. And while they will be watching the postseason on TV, the Phils still own playoff-calibur talent even without Pence and Victorino. This team is not going to mail it in. I already mentioned the 17-4 & 5-0 situations, it should be noted the Phils are also on a 14-4 run on the road when Hamels is listed as a favorite up to minus-1.50. Meanwhile, the Nats have won just 2 of their last 7 home contests. I'm backing Philadelphia on Thursday