PDA

View Full Version : 8-3-12

Mr. IWS
08-03-2012, 08:27 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
08-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Scott Spreitzer

MLB Total l Fri, 08/03/12 - 10:05 PM
triple-dime bet 929 TORONTO / 930 OAKLAND UNDER 7.5

Analysis: I'm playing the Under between the Jays & A's on Friday night. Oakland sends top prospect Daniel Straily to the hill tonight. The right hander will be making his MLB debut after dominating the minors, posting a 2.60 ERA in 22 starts this season. But the numbers go even deeper. Straily has 175 strikeouts in 138 1/3 IP this season...an average of 11.39 K's per 9 IP! As a talented pitcher making his debut, Straily owns a definite advantage over the Jays who have yet to face him. I expect Straily to hold Toronto in check. At the same time, I doubt he's going to get much help from his own team that plates just 2.8 rpg in home night games against lefties - after averaging just 3.4 rpg in this situation last season. Toronto's Brett Cecil has pitched extremely well in his five outings against the A's, including a 2.45 ERA & 1.05 WHIP in three career starts at Oakland Coliseum. The Jays & A's are on a 5-1-1 Under run in their last seven meetings in Oakland and the A's are on a 12-2 Under run at home when the total is in the 7 to 8 1/2 range. I'm playing the Under between the Jays & A's on Friday night. Thanks! GL! Scott.