PDA

View Full Version : 8-6-12

Mr. IWS
08-06-2012, 08:43 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
08-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Scott Spreitzer

MLB MONDAY ROAD WARRIOR!

Scott Spreitzer | MLB Money Line Mon, 08/06/12 - 7:05 PM
double-dime bet 951 ATL (-115) vs 952 PHI

Analysis: I'm backing the Atlanta Braves on Monday night. Ben Sheets suffered his first loss of the season in four starts last time out, but I like the way he finished. In a tough spot to maintain focus, Sheets allowed 3 runs in the first inning, but settled down and lasted 6 2/3 innings allowing 4 runs, 3 unearned. After three straight intense games, it was no surprise Sheets wasn't completely motivated to open his last start. But now he gets right back on track against a Philadelphia team he has already beaten this season. The Phillies, 23-30 at home and averaging just over 4 rpg in home games against righthanders, have scored just 13 runs in five August contests. Meanwhile, the Braves are on a 14-6 run in road night games against righties, scoring 5.1 rpg. The Atlanta bats will take aim at Vance Worley, who owns hefty home numbers this season and he has walked 8 batters in his last 17 1/3 innings. The Phils are on a 1-6 slide when Worley is priced as a home dog and they have won just 9 of their last 34 at home against teams with a winning record. The Braves roll into town on a 14-3 run against teams with a losing record and they're on a 6-0 run against the Phils (20-3 combined spot). I'm backing the Braves on Monday. Thanks! GL! Scott.