PDA

View Full Version : 8-7-12

Mr. IWS
08-07-2012, 08:40 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
08-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Scott Spreitzer - MLB TKO-TUESDAY SMACKDOWN!

Scott Spreitzer | MLB Money Line Tue, 08/07/12 - 10:05 PM
double-dime bet 929 ANA (-139) 5dimes (http://www.capperslounge.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cappersmall.com%2Fforum s%2Fredirect-to%2F%3Fredirect%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Faffiliates.5 dimes.com%252Ftracking%252FAffiliate.asp%253FAffID %253DAF000189%2526mediaTypeID%253D220%2526AffUrlID %253D229) vs 930 OAK
Analysis:

I'm backing the Angels & C.J. Wilson on Tuesday night. The Halo lefty hasn't been in top form of late, struggling in step-up games against the Rangers & Tigers. But I believe this is a spot to pounce on the southpaw. Wilson met with Angels' pitching coach Mike Butcher following a poor performance last time out in Texas. Butcher told Wilson he seems to be thinking too much on the hill, setting up every pitch with a pitch...as Butcher put it. Bo€th Butcher and Mike Scioscia told Wilson it's time to rely on his outstanding arm and go for outs earlier in the count. In other words - don't think so much. So, after "Eppy Calvin Laloosh-ing it" in a couple of recent stats, I suspect we'll see a "Nuke" approach on Tuesday, (apologies for the Bull Durham reference). Oakland has slowed down a little bit after their incredible run for in July. The A's enter having lost five of their last seven games, includng last night's 4-0 loss to the Angels. Jered Weaver threw a complete game shutout giving the Angel pen "just what the doctor ordered" and closer Ernesto Frieri hasn't pitched since Saturday. Bartolo Colon has had one good start and one weak start against the Angels this season, but one came in April and the other in mid-May. This Angel lineup is much different, as far as their success at the plate, than it was in those two meetings. Back to Wilson for a moment, his last two teams, Texas and the Angels are a combined 21-5 the last 26 times the lefty has been installed as a favorite of -1.25 to -1.75, including 13-2 on the road. In fact, the Angels are on a 6-0 run when Wilson is a road favorite up to -1.50. The southpaw owns a 2.66 ERA and 1.05 WHIP in 10 career starts against the A's and he's posted a 1.93 ERA & 0.57 WHIP in two starts against them this season. I'm backing the Angels on Tuesday.

Mr. IWS
08-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Scott Spreitzer - MLB SLAUGHTER RULE WIPEOUT!

Scott Spreitzer | MLB Money Line Tue, 08/07/12 - 7:10 PM
double-dime bet 906 NYM (-155) BetOnline vs 905 Mia
Analysis: I'm playing the NY Mets on Tuesday night. Jonathan Niese is putting up solid home numbers this season and he's going on five days rest tonight, a situation that has led to an 8-3 run for the New York Mets. They'll face a Miami team that has won just 18 of their last 58 as a road underdog. Miami counters with Wade LeBlanc who will be making his second start for the Marlins after making 11 appearances out of the pen. The problem with LeBlanc is that he doesn't eat up innings, going just 4 1/3 in his first start. He's also posted rough road numbers in his career, including a 5.79 ERA & 1.55 WHIP in 34 road appearances, including 29 starts, most of which came with the Padres. Miami is likely going to need a decent run total to hang around in this one, but they average just 3.6 rpg in road night games against southpaws. Meanwhile, the Mets plate nearly 5 rpg against lefties. Finally, the Mets are on a 5-0 run at home against the Marlins and I'm betting they'll extend the run to 6-0. The Mets are my Slaughter Rule Wipeout.