PDA

View Full Version : 9-10-12

Mr. IWS
09-10-2012, 08:50 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
09-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Wayne Root

PRIMETIME GAME IN WAR'S PRIMETIME WINNER
Football NFL

MONDAY NIGHT GAME

Cincinnati

Mr. IWS
09-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Scott Spreitzer - NFL MONDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN!

Scott Spreitzer | NFL Side Mon, 09/10/12 - 10:15 PM
double-dime bet 481 SDC 1.0 (-110) BetOnline vs 482 OAK
Analysis: I'm backing the Chargers on Monday night. The Oakland Raiders have made coaching changes and schematic changes in the off season. But the team didn't do a lot as far as top notch player personnel is concerned. They're thin on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Oakland will also use multiple schemes on defense...abandoning the trademark overload of blitz packages. While the changes may improve things down the road, I believe it's going to take some time for the unit to develop a rhythm. Let's remember the Raiders ranked 29th in the NFL last season on defense, poor against both the pass and the run. SDG will challenge Oakland with the arm of Philip Rivers. And SDG's offensive line gets "just what the doctor ordered" with the Raiders defensive front and new schemes, in my opinion. RB Ryan Mathews has been ruled oƒut for Monday and they'll start "newbie" Mike Harris at OLT, but the Chargers will start the capable Ronnie Brown at RB with La'Ron McClain and Curtis Brinkley also seeing action. The "Bolts" defense will face an Oakland offense that's quite thin at wide receiver and may have to start undrafted rookie Rod Streater with Jacoby Ford ruled out. The Raiders are also struggling at TE as they start the season. This doesn't bode well for Oakland as they attempt to keep the SDG defense "honest." Let's also not forget that while the Chargers finished 8-8 last season, they were two net close losses away from a 10-6 mark. San Diego heads into this one on a 4-0 ATS run against AFC opposition and they're 8-2 ATS in their last 10 in Oakland. Meanwhile, the Raiders are 1-3-1 ATS in their last five at home. I'm backing the Chargers on Monday night. Thanks! GL! Scott Spreitzer.