PDA

View Full Version : 9-16-12

poopoo333
09-15-2012, 08:24 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 12:05 AM
NFLBettingPicks

Sunday's Picks:

2 UNIT = Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills - OVER 44.5 (-105)
(Note: I'm risking 2.10 units to win 2.00 units)

2 UNIT = Detroit Lions @ San Francisco 49ers - OVER 46 (-107)
(Note: I'm risking 2.14 units to win 2.00 units)

2 UNIT = Washington Redskins @ St Louis Rams - REDSKINS -3 (-103)
(Note: I'm risking 2.06 units to win 2.00 units)

2 UNIT = Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills - OVER 44.5 (-105)
(Note: I'm risking 2.10 units to win 2.00 units)

The Kansas City Chiefs entered their week 1 home meeting with Atlanta as 3 point underdogs, but were blown away in a 40-24 loss. The Falcons were able to score points without much problem against the Chiefs defense as Matt Ryan threw for 299 yards and 3 TDs. Matt Cassel looked good at times completing 21 of 33 of his pass attempts with 1 TD, but he threw 2 interceptions in important drives that gave them no chance to make a comeback. Jamaal Charles was solid on the ground running for 87 yards on 16 carries. The Buffalo Bills went into New York to face the Jets as 2.5 point underdogs. New York was supposed to have a bad offense after a rough preseason but they managed to put up 27 first half points on the Bills before finishing the game with a 48-28 victory. Ryan Fitzpatrick was 18 for 32 for 195 yards with 3 TDs and 3 INTs, while CJ Spiller who filled in for an injured Fred Jackson was the lone bright spot in the Bills day rushing for 169 yards on 14 carries. The Bills suffered another hit to their offense with David Nelson out with a torn ACL.

The Buffalo Bills ranked 26th in defense last year giving up 371 yards against per game, and they were 30th giving up a high 27.1 points against per game. The Bills were also 28th ranked defensively against the run giving up 139 yards against per game on the ground, and that could be troubles for them with Jamaal Charles looking good in Week 1. Although Kansas City ranked 11th defensively last year giving up 333 yards per game and 12th allowing 21.1 points against per game, I expect their defense to struggle here in 2012. Their secondary has looked bad and although getting Brandon Flowers back (who is questionable for Week 2) will help, I still think they will have a hard time slowing down offenses.

These two teams met in Buffalo in Week 1 last year with the Bills winning 41-7. Buffalo was able to establish a ground game with Fred Jackson running for 100+ yards, and Ryan Fitzpatrick had little troubles throwing for 208 yards and 4 Touchdowns. In that game the Chiefs weren't able to utilize their running game effectively as they fell behind early, but Jamaal Charles was able to average 5+ yards per carry in his limited action. A more balanced attack this Sunday should give Cassel some more room to work with. Note that the Bills averaged 32.3 points per game at home last season, where the OVER was 5-3. Two of the three games that fell under the total just missed at 39 points and 40 points. Kansas City was just 3-5 for the OVER on the road, but you have to factor in that Cassel only started their first 4 road games and they faced a tough road schedule. The OVER is 4-1 in the Chiefs last 5 games in September and 5-0 in the Bills last 5 September games. These two teams played to totals of 64 and 76 in Week 1, and both defenses looked bad. I had my eye on this total before the Week 1 games and I like it even more after getting to watch some of both games. Take the OVER.

2 UNIT = Detroit Lions @ San Francisco 49ers - OVER 46 (-107)
(Note: I'm risking 2.14 units to win 2.00 units)

The Detroit Lions won in exciting fashion in their Week 1 game against the Rams. St Louis found themselves down by 3 points and managed to march the field and finish off a great drive with a Touchdown for the 27-23 victory, instead of settling for a field goal to force overtime. The 27-23 win cashed our big 4 unit play on the OVER last week, and we come right back with the over in a Lions game again. Matthew Stafford threw for 355 yards while completing 32 of his 48 pass attempts. Stafford looked a little off at times, and it showed as he threw 3 INTs. Without the costly mistakes Stafford and the Lions could have put up 35+ points in Week 1. Calvin Johnson caught 6 passes for 111 yards, while Pettigrew and Burleson had 77 and 69 receiving yards respectively. The Lions didn't need to use their ground game often as they had success through the air, but Kevin Smith looked good rushing for 62 yards on 13 attempts. The San Francisco 49ers went into Green Bay and beat the Packers by a final score of 30-22 as 5 point underdogs. Alex Smith went 20 for 26 for 211 yards with 2 touchdowns, while Frank Gore was a beast on the ground rushing for 112 yards on 16 attempts. After taking an early lead the 49ers offense was controlling the game more than trying to put up a lot of scores, and I think if this game was closer than 23-7 that we saw in the 3rd quarter the 49ers offense could have done some more damage.

Although the Lions did well on defense last Sunday we have to take into account that the Rams have a bad offense and were trying to control the clock as they led or were down just a few points for most of the game. This week the Lions will see a much better offense that has a balanced pass and run game. In 2011 the Lions were 23rd in total defense allowing 367 yards against per game. Their pass defense was ranked 22nd, while their rush defense was 23rd. Also note that they were 23rd in the league giving up 24.2 points against per game. Offensively the Lions were 5th in the NFL last year with 396 yards per game, and 4th averaging 29.6 points per game. This Lions offense looked sharp in Week 1, even with a few mistakes from Stafford, and I expect them to be right near the top in offensive categories again this season.

The 49ers were the leagues 4th ranked defense last year giving up 308 yards against per game and 2nd in points against allowing just 14.3 points per game. With that said if you go back to their 2011 schedule and take a look you will see that New Orleans put up 32 against them, New York Giants put up 20 points against them twice, Philadelphia put up 23 points against them, and Dallas put up 27. Detroit managed an average 19 points against the 49ers last season, but that was a game that Stafford completed just over 50% of his passes. I expect him to have more success against them this week. You can also go back to last week and see that although they slowed down the Packers, Rodgers still had success through the air and they did score 22 points against them. Also note that the 49ers were just 16th ranked against the pass last year. I think San Francisco has one of the best defenses in the league, but I'm just trying to show you that elite quarterbacks can have success against any defense these days. Offensively the 2011 49ers were ranked 26th averaging 310 yards per game, but were 11th with 23.8 points per game.

Take note that the OVER was 8-1 in the Lions road games last year (including their postseason game in New Orleans). Dating back the OVER is also 35-15-1 in their last 51 road games, and 23-9-2 in their last 34 vs a team with a winning record. The OVER is 5-1 in the Lions lsat 6 overall. For the 49ers the OVER has hit in 13 of their last 19 vs NFC teams, while the OVER is 6-1-1 in their last 8 September games. These two teams played to totals of 50 and 52 last week, and I thought that each game could have been closer to totals of 60. The Lions have one of the better offenses in the leagues with a mediocre defense, while San Francisco looked great offensively last week and I think that continues in Week 2 as 6.5 point favorites. Take the OVER in this one.

2 UNIT = Washington Redskins @ St Louis Rams - REDSKINS -3 (-103)
(Note: I'm risking 2.06 units to win 2.00 units)

The talk of Week 1 was Robert Griffin III performance against the Saints as they upset New Orleans as 9.5 point underdogs. RG3 threw for 320 yards with 2 TDs completing 19 of 26 in a 40-32 victory. Rookie Alfred Morris added 96 yards on 28 carries with 2 Touchdowns, while Pierre Garcon led the receivers with 4 catches for 109 yards and a TD. Garcon is questionable for Sunday's game. The Redskins defense wasn't as bad as the score indicates, as Brees completed less than 50% of his passes and also threw 2 interceptions. The Saints were also limited to just 32 yards rushing. It was a tough loss for the Rams in Week 1 as they lead for a lot of their game in Detroit before losing to a final second Touchdown by Kevin Smith on a 5 yard pass from Stafford. With that said, the Rams didn't really deserve to be in that game as they didn't do much offensively and a few bad passes deep in the Rams territory by Stafford led to some interceptions that put points on the board St Louis. I do give them credit for playing a tough game though and almost upsetting the Lions as 9 point underdogs.

St Louis gave up 429 yards against last week, which was 28th in the NFL. The Rams defense ranked 22nd last year giving up 358 yards against, while they were 26th giving up 25.4 points against per game. Offensively I was expecting a little more from the Rams in Week 1as they managed just 250 yards of offense. Last year the Rams were 31st in the NFL offensively with 283 yards per game, and were dead last averaging 12.1 points per game. Washington, on the other hand, tore it up in Week 1 leading the NFL with 459 yards leading to 40 points scored. In 2011 they were 16th in the league with 336 yards per game, and 26th scoring 18 points per game. With a new look offense I expect both of those numbers to go up, and although we shouldn't expect 450+ yards and 40 points per game, I do think this Washington offense will have some success. Defensively the Redskins were 13th last year with 339 yards against per game, and 21st with 22.9 points against per game. Washington gave up 358 yards in Week 1, but that was against Drew Brees and the Saints in New Orleans - this week will be a little different going against one of the leagues worst offenses.

Note that when the Rams were involved in spread of 3 or less last season they were 1-4 against the spread. The Redskins were 3-3 against the spread in the same situation. Overall the Redskins were 7-9 against the spread in 2011, while the Rams were 3-12-1 against the spread. St Louis won just 2 games last year, and had only one loss that was by 3 or fewer points (and it was a 3 point loss). The Redskins beat the Rams in St Louis last year by a score of 17-10 as 3 point favorites. Dating back to last season the Redskins have won 3 of their last 4 road games (New Orleans, New York Giants, and Seattle), while St Louis has lost 8 straight. Some may call this play an over reaction to Week 1, but before Week 1 I had this spread at Washington -2.5, and after watching the Redskins and Rams play in Week 1 I am very happy to get the Redskins -3. I will take Washington -3 for 2 units on Sunday at a generous price.

Let's Get It,
Kevin
NFLBettingPicks

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Wunderdog Sports

Game: Cleveland at Cincinnati (Sunday 9/16 1:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Cleveland +7 (-110)

The Bengals were a misleading playoffs team a year ago, as they were out-gained from the line of scrimmage for the season. This team was beaten badly in their opener at Baltimore 44-13, where nothing appeared to go right on either side of the ball. Cleveland played about as ugly a game last week vs. the Eagles I have seen in a while. The game was plagued by nine turnovers - five of which belonged to Cleveland. Yet, the Eagles needed a late touchdown to beat the Browns. Credit to Cleveland for finding a way to stay close. This game is an in-state rivalry that is usually played with great intensity. Four of the last five meetings have been decided by 3 points or less. There is usually little to pick and choose between these teams, and the Bengals are still an overrated team. They made the playoffs a year ago, but have struggled to beat the oddsmakers’ perspective of this team, covering just one time in their last ten games! The Bengals own a woeful 56-84 ATS mark in their last 140 played within the division. This team has also had trouble bouncing back from a horrible loss of 21 or more points where they have followed at 8-24 ATS in their last 32. Cleveland has been a good big dog at 6-1 ATS in their last seven when taking +6 or more. Under Marvin Lewis, the Bengals are 27-39 ATS following a loss and they are horrid (13-25 ATS) as a home favorite. My computer matchup predicts that Cleveland will stay close. I agree. Play on the Browns in this one.

poopoo333
Norm Hitzges

DOUBLE PLAYS: None

SINGLE PLAYS:

· Houston -7 Jacksonville
· Arizona +13 1/2 New England
· Carolina +3 New Orleans
· St. Louis +3 Washington
· Pittsburgh -5 1/2 NY Jets
· Dallas -3 Seattle
· San Francisco -6.5 vs Detroit

poopoo333
Colin Cowherd

St. Louis
Seattle
Indy
Pittsburgh

poopoo333
Sports Wagers NFL
MIAMI +120 over Oakland
Our PickMIAMI +120 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 2.40)

N.Y. GIANTS -7 -107 over Tampa Bay
Our PickN.Y. GIANTS -7 -107 (Risking 2.14 units - To Win: 2.00)

INDIANAPOLIS +109 over Minnesota
Our PickINDIANAPOLIS +109 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 2.18)

poopoo333
Sixth sense

3% minnesota –2.5

3% minnesota / indianapolis over 44.5

3% san diego –6.5

poopoo333
Stephen Nover | NFL Side Sun, 09/16/12 - 1:00 PM
triple-dime bet 202 IND 1.5 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 201 MIN
Analysis:
The Colts are at least a field goal better than the Vikings at home. Even though Adrian Peterson scored two touchdowns in a surprising Week 1 performance, I'm not convinced he's 100 percent healthy yet.

I like the Colts' passing game with Andrew Luck much more than the Vikings' feeble passing attack. Reggie Wayne still has something left in the tank and this week the Colts could get back their best receiver, Austin Collie.

Indianapolis going to surprise people this season. Chuck Pagano has a solid defensive mind and has good building blocks with cornerbacks Jerraud Powers and Vontae Davis. Robert Mathis still is a supreme pass rusher no matter where he lines up on the field.
Luck was overshadowed by Robert Griffin III this past Sunday, but make no mistake Luck is an elite talent. Look for him to make his mark against a feeble Vikings secondary that actually made Blaine Gabbert look respectable.

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 12:07 AM
ACCUSCORE

Analyst Pick

Jon Lee

Our analyst was 1-1 last week, and his Members only picks was the winner. If you’re a member, log in now and you’ll see both picks.
If you’re not a member, why not? You got this far, so why hold back now? Try AccuScore free for 7 days by clicking join now at the top right of your screen and selecting a monthly membership (note: your funds will be verified when you start, but they will be released if you cancel during the trial period)

Cincinnati Bengals -7 vs. Cleveland Browns
Like the Eagles, the Bengals are not as bad as they appeared in Week 1 despite getting blown out by Baltimore. Cincy squandered a few touchdown opportunities, and then the game snowballed on them late due to some turnovers. The Browns are getting some credit for almost beating the Eagles, but they got every break with Vick throwing four turnovers and still couldn’t pull off the game. The Browns are led by the unimpressive Weeden who posted a QB rating of just 5.1. That led to rookie RB Trent Richardson getting bottled up completely for just 39 yards on 19 carries. Expect the Bengals to attack Weeden and force him to pass to win the game which I don’t think he is capable of without a true difference-maker at wide receivers.

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Ravens at Eagles: What bettors need to know

Baltimore Ravens at Philadelphia Eagles (-2.5, 46.5)

With a road game looming against Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles, it was hardly a surprise to hear Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh use the term "scary good" in describing the quarterback play. The fact that Harbaugh was speaking of his own signal caller, Joe Flacco, instead of the multi-talented Vick spoke volumes of the season-opening performances of each team. Baltimore will try to make it two straight wins against the Eagles, who narrowly escaped a stunning upset at Cleveland in Week 1.

Baltimore looked like an offensive juggernaut Monday night in dismantling the Cincinnati Bengals 44-13 behind a superb effort from the oft-maligned Flacco, while Vick had to overcome one of the worst games of his career to lift Philadelphia to a 17-16 victory over the Browns. Although both teams have been touted as Super Bowl contenders, the Eagles wilted under similar great expectations a year ago and their turnover-filled opener conjured up memories of last season's 1-4 start.

TV: 1 p.m. ET, CBS.

LINE: Eagles -2.5, O/U 46.5.

WEATHER: Forecasts are calling for temperatures in the mid-70s and sunny skies at Lincoln Financial Field. Winds will be light out of the north.

ABOUT THE RAVENS (1-0): Baltimore has been waiting seemingly forever for the offense to catch up with the fierce Ray Lewis-led defense. That time may have arrived. The Ravens unveiled a no-huddle attack and Flacco thrived in it, carving up one of last season's best defenses for 299 yards and a pair of touchdowns on 21-of-29 passing. Running back Ray Rice had to settle for a supporting role - albeit a stellar one - with 10 carries for 68 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Despite the absence of reigning Defensive Player of the Year Terrell Suggs, the Ravens had four sacks and forced two turnovers.

ABOUT THE EAGLES (1-0): Injuries limited Vick to a handful of plays in the preseason, and his lack of game action showed as he tied a career high with four interceptions before leading a 91-yard TD drive with 78 seconds to play. Vick heaved up a career-high 56 pass attempts despite the Eagles not trailing until the fourth quarter, reviving the second-guessing of coach Andy Reid's play-calling. Wideout Jeremy Maclin had a solid game with seven catches for 96 yards and a TD, as did running back LeSean McCoy with 110 yards on 20 carries. Philadelphia's defense limited the Brown to only 210 yards.

TRENDS:
* Over is 5-0 in Ravens’ last five games in September.
* Over is 4-0 in Eagles’ last four Week 2 games.
* Eagles are 1-5 ATS in their last six Week 2 games.
* Ravens are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games in September.

EXTRA POINTS:

1. Ravens S Ed Reed, who returned an interception 34 yards for a TD last week to become the league's career leader for most interception return yards (1,497), is questionable with a hamstring injury.

2. Philadelphia starting WRs DeSean Jackson (hamstring) and Maclin (hip) each sat out practice Thursday.

3. Harbaugh, who was an assistant coach for 10 seasons with the Eagles before being named Ravens coach in 2008, is 11-5 against the NFC.

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Jets at Steelers: What bettors need to know

New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers (-5, 41.5)

Now comes the hard part for the New York Jets. It's one thing to put up 48 points – a franchise record for a season opener - against the Buffalo Bills’ defense. It’s quite another to have success against the Pittsburgh Steelers on the road – something that had eluded them up until two seasons ago. After silencing their critics - for now - with an unexpected offensive outburst, the Jets will try to validate that effort with a second straight win over the Steelers at Heinz Field on Sunday.

The Steelers, meanwhile, are seeking to bounce back from a season-opening loss to Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos and will have safety Ryan Clark and possibly linebacker James Harrison back to help. The Jets, who hope to have former University of Pittsburgh star Darrelle Revis (mild concussion) in the lineup, earned their first-ever win in the Steel City 22-17 in 2010. The Steelers had won all seven previous home matchups and have won 17 of the 21 meetings, including a 24-19 victory in the 2010 AFC Championship game. Pittsburgh hasn't started 0-2 since 2002.

TV: 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS.

LINE: Steelers -5, O/U 41.5.

WEATHER: Forecasts are calling for temperatures in the high-60s and sunny skies at Heinz Field. Winds will be light out of the west.

ABOUT THE JETS (1-0): The Jets’ dominating 48-28 win over the Bills was perhaps the biggest surprise of the first week, mainly because New York infamously failed to score an offensive touchdown in the first three preseason games. Much-maligned QB Mark Sanchez threw for 266 yards and three scores – two to rookie Stephen Hill – and Antonio Cromartie returned one of three interceptions for a touchdown. There were two other surprising developments from the opener: The Jets’ suspect offensive line didn’t allow a sack and Tim Tebow (five carries, 11 yards, zero pass attempts) was a non-factor. The only negative from Sunday’s win was that Revis, who’s from nearby Aliquippa, suffered a concussion after being kicked in the head by a teammate. Revis was unable to practice again Thursday and the team will make a decision about his status Saturday.

ABOUT THE STEELERS (0-1): Pittsburgh struggled against the Broncos’ no-huddle offense without Clark (sickle cell anemia) and Harrison (knee). The top-ranked defense from a season ago allowed 334 yards and the Broncos converted 5 of 9 third downs. Clark should return this week, while Harrison is questionable. The 2008 Defensive Player of the Year is still making his way back from minor knee surgery. Ben Roethlisberger (22 of 40, 245 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT), operating in Todd Haley’s new offense, was efficient at times but also threw a game-clinching pick six. As expected, the Steelers’ offensive line failed to keep Roethlisberger clean (five sacks). The running game, meanwhile, averaged just 2.9 yards per carry. Second-year back Jonathan Dwyer (nine carries, 43 yards) outplayed Isaac Redman (11 carries, 20 yards) and should get more playing time with Rashard Mendenhall still recovering from a torn ACL.

TRENDS:
* Home team is 5-2 ATS in their last seven meetings.
* Steelers are 8-0 ATS in their last eight games following a straight-up loss.
* Under is 7-0 in Steelers last seven Week 2 games.
* Jets are 4-1 ATS in their last five Week 2 games.

EXTRA POINTS:

1. Hill, a second-round pick, is the first Jets receiver to catch two touchdowns in his debut and the first receiver to do so since former Tampa Bay tight end Alex Smith in 2005.

2. Sanchez is 39 of 62 for 403 yards and two touchdowns in two career games against Pittsburgh.

3. This will be the second trip to Pittsburgh for former Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes – the Super Bowl XLIII MVP. He has eight catches for 101 yards and a touchdown against his former team.

poopoo333
NFL Prop Shop: Week 2's best prop plays
By SEAN MURPHY

We had to settle for a 2-2 split inside the Prop Shop for Week 1. That’s not the result we were hoping for, but one we're bound to improve on this week.

Here's a look at four picks to click for Week 2.

Most passing yards

Joe Flacco (Baltimore Ravens) vs. Michael Vick (Philadelphia Eagles)

The Ravens offense turned a lot of heads on Monday night, putting up 40-plus points against a pretty good Bengals defense. Joe Flacco was sharp, throwing for 299 yards, but I'm not convinced he'll find the going quite as easy on the road against the Eagles this week.

Michael Vick didn't have a great opener, but still managed to throw for over 300 yards. It's no secret that Andy Reid prefers a pass-first offense, and I'm expecting Vick to take his shots against a banged-up Baltimore secondary.

Note: Ravens S Ed Reed is nursing a hamstring injury, while Philadelphia is hoping that WR Jeremy Maclin can return from his hip injury.

Take: Vick

Peyton Manning (Denver Broncos) vs. Matt Ryan (Atlanta Falcons)

Atlanta lit up the scoreboard against Kansas City Sunday, with QB Matt Ryan leading the way with a huge day. However, he's facing a much stiffer challenge in the form of the Broncos defense this week. Ryan will put up solid numbers, but will they be enough to outgun Manning? I'm not so sure.

Peyton Manning looked more and more comfortable as last Sunday's game went on, and we should see further progression in his second contest with his new team this week. Manning has two game-breakers at his disposal in WRs Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker, and a pair of security blanket-types that he became comfortable with in Indianapolis in Jacob Tamme and Brandon Stokley. This truly is the perfect fit for the veteran pivot as far as I'm concerned.

Take: Manning

Most rushing yards

Jamaal Charles (Kansas City Chiefs) vs. C.J. Spiller (Buffalo Bills)

We won with Jamaal Charles last week, but we'll to the other way this Sunday, as he's matched up against C.J. Spiller, who should see a heavy workload in the absence of Fred Jackson.

C.J. Spiller ran for a whopping 156 yards on only 14 carries last Sunday, and will once again be the Bills’ feature back. It's easy to forget that Spiller gained over five yards per rush in limited duty last season.

He'll give the Chiefs run defense their first real test of the season after Atlanta elected to attack them through the air last Sunday. The Bills ran for 163 yards on 39 carries and Spiller found the end zone once on only five rushes when these teams hooked up last season.

Take: Spiller

Most pass receptions

Lance Moore (New Orleans Saints) vs. Steve Smith (Carolina Panthers)

With Devery Henderson sidelined, Saints WR Lance Moore should play an even bigger role in the offense in Carolina Sunday.

That's saying something, as Moore hauled in six catches for a team-leading 120 yards and a touchdown in the Saints’ opener against Washington. If there's one area the Saints offense should really be able to exploit, it's the Panthers secondary. Carolina didn't force many mistakes against a conservative Bucs offense last Sunday, and will certainly run into a much more aggressive attack this week.

Take: Moore

poopoo333
Geico 400 betting preview: Round 1 of The Chase
By GREG ENGLE

The anticipation is over. The 12 drivers for the 2012 version of NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup have been set. After a week of media events the top 12 and the rest of field are ready to get down to the business at hand.

For the first time in Chase history the first of the 10 races that make up NASCAR’s playoffs will held at the 1.5 mile Chicagoland Speedway with Sunday’s Geico 400.

The Favorites:

Tony Stewart is the defending winner here and there’s no reason he won’t end up at the top of the field Sunday. Stewart leads all Chasers, and active drivers for that matter, with three wins here, two of those coming in the last five races at Chicago.

In addition he has two top fives and a top ten finish. The reigning Sprint Cup champion is seeded third in the Chase and coming off a fourth place finish last week at Richmond. Stewart is looking to move up in the standings and has a pretty good shot of doing just that and adding a fourth win to his season total and his Chicagoland resume Sunday.

“I feel like we’ve got a shot at it,” Stewart said. “But I don’t watch the stats very much. You just take it week to week. Technology in this sport changes so fast. What was good the last time you were there doesn’t mean it’s going to be good the second time around. You constantly have to work. You’ve got to keep pushing the envelope. It’s a place I like. This place is really getting racy as far as finally being able to move around and change lines and run anywhere from the bottom to the top. It’s a fun track because of that.”

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Sunday Night Baseball: Braves at Nationals
By STEVE MERRIL

The Braves attempt to make one last push at an NL East title on Sunday Night Baseball when they host the Nationals.

GO GIO GO

Gio Gonzalez can become the first 20-game winner in Nationals history with a victory on Sunday. The lefty is thriving since his transition to the NL and has allowed just one earned run over his last 22 innings. The former Oakland starter has been solid away from home this campaign, allowing just nine runs in his last four road starts. This will be his fourth start against Atlanta and his third on the road against them. He has surrendered only nine runs and 13 hits in those three road outings.

MINOR MIRACLE

Atlanta starter Mike Minor is 8-10 with a 4.42 ERA this season. He started the campaign slowly, but has turned things around recently. The right-hander has yielded three earned runs or less in nine of his last ten starts, while striking out 15 batters in his last two outings against Milwaukee and Colorado.

INJURY REPORT

Stephen Strasburg was recently shut down for the rest of the season. Washington is also without Henry Rodriguez (back) and Wilson Ramos (knee). Michael Morse is not at 100 percent and his status for Sunday night is questionable due to a wrist injury. Atlanta has a relatively clean bill of health; they’re still without pitchers Brandon Beachy (elbow), Ben Sheets (shoulder), and Jair Jurrjens(groin) but they’ve managed to survive those injuries because hurlers like Minor and Kris Medlen have stepped up.

TRENDS
*Nationals are 13-3 in Gonzalez's last 16 road starts.
*Nationals are 4-0 in Gonzalez's last four road starts vs. a team with a winning record.
*Braves are 5-2 in their last seven Sunday games.
*Braves are 2-5 in Minor's last seven starts.

HITTERS TO WATCH
Ryan Zimmerman 2-for-11 vs. Minor.
Danny Espinosa 3-for-11 vs. Minor.
Jason Heyward 3-for-9 vs. Gonzalez.
Martin Prado 1-for-9 vs. Gonzalez.

poopoo333
Sunday's streaking and slumping starting pitchers

STREAKING

Ricky Nolasco, Miami Marlins (12-12, 4.40)

Nolasco tossed a four-hitter Sunday to lift Miami over Washington 8-0. The righty nailed down his third consecutive victory, only squandering one earned run across his last 25 innings. He’ll have to be sharp in his next start against the high-powered Reds.

Gio Gonzalez, Washington Nationals (19-7, 2.93)

Gonzalez pitched six innings and allowed one run Monday to pick up his 19th victory of the season. The lefty has won three straight starts, surrendering just one earned run over his last 22 innings of work. Gonzalez can become the first 20-game winner in the bigs with a strong outing against the Braves.

SLUMPING

Rick Porcello, Detroit Tigers (9-12, 4.59)

Porcello allowed four runs, three earned, over 5 1/3 innings against the White Sox last time out. It was the third consecutive start the righty has failed to go six innings and the sixth consecutive start he's lost. He tries to get back on track versus the Tribe on Sunday.

Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals (13-13, 4.01)

Wainwright yielded five runs (two earned) over six innings to the Padres in his last outing. The right-hander has given up 11 earned runs over his last 7 2/3 innings and looks to right the ship against the Dodgers next.

poopoo333
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with Army (+3) on Saturday.

Sunday it’s the Ravens. The deficit is 252 sirignanos.

poopoo333
DCI NFL

Week
Straight Up: 1-0 (1.000)
ATS: 0-1 (.000)
ATS Vary Units: 0-1 (.000)
Over/Under: 0-1 (.000)
Over/Under Vary Units: 0-4 (.000)

Season
Straight Up: 11-6 (.647)
ATS: 8-9 (.471)
ATS Vary Units: 40-85 (.320)
Over/Under: 9-8 (.529)
Over/Under Vary Units: 44-53 (.454)

Thursday, September 13, 2012
GREEN BAY 30, Chicago 26

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Kansas City 22, BUFFALO 18
Cleveland 16, CINCINNATI 15
Minnesota 26, INDIANAPOLIS 23
New Orleans 40, CAROLINA 28
Houston 22, JACKSONVILLE 15
MIAMI 23, Oakland 20
NEW ENGLAND 31, Arizona 14
N.Y. GIANTS 37, Tampa Bay 12
Baltimore vs. PHILADELPHIA: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Washington 23, ST. LOUIS 18
SEATTLE 23, Dallas 18
N.Y. Jets vs. PITTSBURGH: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
SAN DIEGO 29, Tennessee 15
SAN FRANCISCO 31, Detroit 22

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Steve Budin - CEO

Sunday's Pick

The Baltimore Crew has a 50 DIME play on the Baltimore Ravens as the road underdog agalnst Philadelphia. As this play goes live on the site at 10 PM Eastern on Saturday night, the Ravens are anywhere between +2 1/2 to +1 dependiing on which books I've checked in Vegas and offshore. I believe in putting the power of money to work for us so if your line is +2 1/2, go ahefd and buy up the 1/2 point on Baltimore. Any number other than +2 1/2 (or the unlikely case you find +3), there is no need to purchase the insurance. As a former bookmaker I know the value of buying the hook on certain numbers in certain games.

poopoo333
DOUBLE DRAGON SPORTS - NFL WEEK #2

HYDRA (5 UNITS)
49'ERS -7 vs lions (SNF)

TOP (3 UNITS)
COLTS +3 vs vikings (10am)
PATRIOTS -13.5 vs cardinals (10am)
RAVENS +3 (-125) at eagles (10am)
TEXANS -7 at jaguars (10am)
STEELERS -5 vs jets (1:25pm)
CHARGERS -6.5 vs titans (1:30pm)
BRONCOS +3.5 at falcons (MNF)
http://www.therxforum.com/images/smilies/suomi.gif
*All lines at Las Vegas Hilton Sept. 16th, 4:30am Pacific
** All times Pacific

poopoo333
MLB

Hot pitchers
-- Nolasco is 3-0, 1.08 in his last three starts. Latos is 2-0, 2.70 in his last three starts.
-- GGonzalez is 6-1, 1.82 in his last seven starts. Minor is 2-0, 2.59 in his last four outings.
-- Phillies won last five Halladay starts (4-0, 4.73), scoring 39 runs.
-- Young is 1-0, 2.45 in his last couple starts. Peralta is 1-0, 3.00 in his two starts this season.
-- Volstad is 3-1, 3.22 in his last four starts.
-- Werner is 2-1, 2.59 in four starts this season.
-- Fife has a 2.16 RA in three starts, last of which was August 1.

-- Lester is 4-1, 3.66 in his last six starts.
-- Haren is 2-1, 2.33 in his last three starts. Smith is 1-1, 2.07 in his last two starts.
-- Straily is 2-0, 3.42 in four major league starts.

Cold pitchers
-- Lyles is 2-2, 5.84 in his last five starts.
-- Locke is 0-1, 5.73 in his two starts this season.
-- White is 0-2, 3.86 in his last three starts.
-- Vogelsong is 2-3, 9.57 in his last six starts. Corbin is 1-3, 5.79 in his last five starts.
-- Wainwright is 0-3, 10.54 in his last three starts.

-- Morrow is 1-2, 4.30 in his last four starts.
-- Moore is 0-3, 5.56 in his last four starts. Kuroda is 1-2, 4.40 in his last four outings.
-- Peavy is 1-3, 5.10 in his last five starts. Diamond is 1-2, 6.50 in last three.
-- Porcello is 0-6, 5.29 in his last six starts. Jimenez is 0-5, 7.44 in his last six outings.
-- Beavan is 1-2, 5.09 in his last three starts. Harrison is 1-2, 8.04 in his last three starts.
-- Wolf is 0-4, 6.53 in his last five starts, last of which was August 19.

Hot Teams
-- Cubs won six of their last eight games.
-- Miami won its last three home games, allowing six runs.
-- Washington won 12 of its last 17 games. Braves won six of seven at home.
-- Phillies won 12 of their last 16 games.
-- Milwaukee won 19 of its last 25 games.
-- Giants won 12 of their last 17 games.
-- Padres won eight of their last ten games.

-- Bronx won three of its last four games.
-- Detroit won its last four games, scoring 22 runs.
-- Rangers won 11 of their last 16 home games. Seattle won six of its last ninr games on foreign soil.
-- Oakland won 23 of its last 29 games.

Cold Teams
-- Pirates lost seven of their last eight games.
-- Reds are 6-7 in their last thirteen games.
-- Astros lost 20 of their last 28 games.
-- Mets lost seven of their last eight games.
-- Rockies lost eight of their last ten games.
-- Arizona lost eight of its last ten home games.
-- Cardinals lost 13 of their last 18 games. Dodgers lost seven of last ten.

-- Blue Jays lost four of their last five games.
-- Indians lost their last seven games, outscored 38-18.
-- Rays lost six of their last nine games.
-- Angels lost four of their last six games overall. Kansas City lost four of its last six home games.
-- Boston lost 13 of its last 17 games, but won last two.
-- White Sox are 7-8 in their last 15 games overall. Twins lost 16 of their last 22 home games.
-- Orioles lost their last three road games, scoring eight runs.

Totals
-- Four of last six Chicago Cub games stayed under the total.
-- Six of last seven Cincinnati games stayed under the total.
-- Nine of last twelve Atlanta games stayed under the total.
-- Six of last eight Houston games stayed under the total.
-- 13 of last 16 Milwaukee games went over the total.
-- Seven of last eleven Arizona games went over the total.
-- Six of last eight San Diego games went over the total.
-- Eight of last twelve St Louis games went over the total.

-- Under is 19-3-1 in last 23 Detroit games.
-- Five of last six Boston games stayed under the total.
-- Seven of last ten Tampa Bay games stayed under.
-- Over is 9-4 in last thirteen Texas home games.
-- Over is 9-3-2 in last fourteen Kansas City games.
-- Under is 4-1-1 in White Sox' last six games.
-- Six of last seven Oakland games stayed under the total.

Umpires
-- Pitt-Chi-- Over is 3-1-1 in Drake's last five games.
-- Col-SD-- Favorites won last five Davis games.
-- Phil-Hst-- Home team won 20 of last 26 Scott games.
-- NY-Mil-- Under is 5-2-1 in last eight Bellino games.
-- Wsh-Atl-- Under is 8-2-1 in last eleven Hudson games.
-- Cin-Mia-- Under is 3-1-1 in last five Marquez games.
-- SF-Az-- 16 of last 19 Joyce games went over the total.
-- StL-LA-- Six of last eight Demuth games stayed under.

-- Bos-Tor-- Underdogs won six of last eight Gorman games.
-- Chi-Min-- 12 of last 13 Cederstrom games stayed under, with underdogs winning six of his last seven.
-- Det-Cle-- Over is 8-1-1 in last nine Wegner games.
-- TB-NY-- 25 of 29 Emmel games went over the total.
-- LA-KC-- Fagan is a rookie ump; not enough data on him yet.
-- Sea-Tex-- Four of last five Everitt games went over the total.
-- Blt-A's-- Over is 12-6-1 in last nineteen Conroy games.

poopoo333
Today's MLB Picks

San Francisco at Arizona

The Diamondbacks look to take advantage of a San Francisco team that is 1-4 in Ryan Vogelsong's last 5 Sunday starts. Arizona is the pick (-120) according to Dunkel, which has the Diamondbacks favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Arizona (-120). Here are all of today's picks.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
Time Posted: 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 901-902: Cincinnati at Miami (1:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Latos) 13.822; Miami (Nolasco) 15.979
Dunkel Line: Miami by 2; 9
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-135); 8
Dunkel Pick: Miami (+115); Over

Game 903-904: Washington at Atlanta (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Gonzalez) 16.177; Atlanta (Minor) 15.298
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Washington (-115); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-115); Under

Game 905-906: Philadelphia at Houston (2:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia (Halladay) 15.965; Houston (Lyles) 14.833
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-200); 8
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-200); Under

Game 907-908: NY Mets at Milwaukee (2:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Young) 14.717; Milwaukee (Peralta) 16.170
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1/2; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-160); 9
Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+140); Over

Game 909-910: Pittsburgh at Chicago Cubs (2:20 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Locke) 13.682; Cubs (Volstad) 14.657
Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Pittsburgh (-120); No Run Total
Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (+100); N/A

Game 911-912: Colorado at San Diego (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (White) 15.418; San Diego (Werner) 15.744
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: San Diego (-150); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (-150); Under

Game 913-914: San Francisco at Arizona (4:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Vogelsong) 15.269; Arizona (Corbin) 16.110
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Arizona (-120); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (-120); Under

Game 915-916: St. Louis at LA Dodgers (4:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis (Wainwright) 14.023; LA Dodgers (Fife) 14.631
Dunkel Line: LA Dodgers by 1/2; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 917-918: Tampa Bay at NY Yankees (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Moore) 15.315; NY Yankees (Kuroda) 16.496
Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1; 7 1/2
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-140); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-140); Under

Game 919-920: Boston at Toronto (1:07 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Lester) 14.812; Toronto (Morrow) 14.414
Dunkel Line: Boston by 1/2; 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Toronto (-115); 8
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-105); Over

Game 921-922: LA Angels at Kansas City (2:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Haren) 17.091; Kansas City (Smith) 16.248
Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 1; 8
Vegas Line: LA Angels (-160); 9
Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (-160); Under

Game 923-924: Chicago White Sox at Minnesota (2:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Peavy) 14.490; Minnesota (Diamond) 14.917
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 1/2; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Chicago White Sox (-135); 9
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (+115); Over

Game 925-926: Detroit at Cleveland (3:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Porcello) 14.722; Cleveland (Jimenez) 15.208
Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1/2; 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Detroit (-150); 9
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (+130); Over

Game 927-928: Seattle at Texas (3:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle (Beavan) 14.313; Texas (Harrison) 14.652
Dunkel Line: Texas by 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Texas (-230); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas (-230); Under

Game 929-930: Baltimore at Oakland (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Wolf) 16.503; Oakland (Straily) 15.966
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Oakland (-150); 7
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (+130); Over

poopoo333
Today's NFL Picks

NY Jets at Pittsburgh

The Steelers look to take advantage of a Jets team that is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 road games. Pittsburgh is the pick (-5 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Steelers favored by 12 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-5 1/2). Here are all of this week's picks.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
Time Posted: 9:00 p.m. EST (9/12)

Game 197-198: Tampa Bay at NY Giants (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay 121.960; NY Giants 136.920
Dunkel Line: NY Giants by 15; 48
Vegas Line: NY Giants by 9; 44
Dunkel Pick: NY Giants (-9); Over

Game 199-200: Arizona at New England (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona 125.587; New England 145.057
Dunkel Line: New England by 19 1/2; 52
Vegas Line: New England by 13 1/2; 48
Dunkel Pick: New England (-13 1/2); Over

Game 201-202: Minnesota at Indianapolis (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 127.405; Indianapolis 124.286
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 3; 47
Vegas Line: Minnesota by 1; 44 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (-1); Over

Game 203-204: New Orleans at Carolina (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Orleans 133.168; Carolina 136.437
Dunkel Line: Carolina by 3 1/2; 47
Vegas Line: New Orleans by 2 1/2; 51
Dunkel Pick: Carolina (+2 1/2); Under

Game 205-206: Kansas City at Buffalo (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas City 128.986; Buffalo 125.019
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 4; 41
Vegas Line: Buffalo by 3 1/2; 44 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (+3 1/2); Under

Game 207-208: Baltimore at Philadelphia (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore 135.997; Philadelphia 143.347
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 7 1/2; 49
Vegas Line: Philadelphia by 1; 46 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-1); Over

Game 209-210: Oakland at Miami (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland 134.696; Miami 130.404
Dunkel Line: Oakland by 4 1/2; 39
Vegas Line: Oakland by 2 1/2; 37 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oakland (-2 1/2); Over

Game 211-212: Cleveland at Cincinnati (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland 126.615; Cincinnati 134.845
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 8; 44
Vegas Line: Cincinnati by 7; 38 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cincinnati (-7); Over

Game 213-214: Houston at Jacksonville (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 136.708; Jacksonville 128.335
Dunkel Line: Houston by 8 1/2; 46
Vegas Line: Houston by 7; 41 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Houston (-7); Over

Game 215-216: Dallas at Seattle (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Dallas 134.533; Seattle 129.672
Dunkel Line: Dallas by 5; 45
Vegas Line: Dallas by 3; 41 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Dallas (-3); Over

Game 217-218: Washington at St. Louis (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 125.870; St. Louis 125.019
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1; 42
Vegas Line: Washington by 3; 45 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+3); Under

Game 219-220: NY Jets at Pittsburgh (4:25 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Jets 126.424; Pittsburgh 138.842
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 12 1/2; 44
Vegas Line: Pittsburgh by 5 1/2; 41 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-5 1/2); Over

Game 221-222: Tennessee at San Diego (8:20 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee 129.776; San Diego 133.176
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 3 1/2; 39
Vegas Line: San Diego by 6; 42 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee (+6); Under

Game 223-224: Detroit at San Francisco (8:20 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit 135.154; San Francisco 140.218
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 5; 41
Vegas Line: San Francisco by 7; 46
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (+7); Under

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
Time Posted: 9:00 p.m. EST (9/12)

Game 225-226: Denver at Atlanta (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Denver 131.670; Atlanta 133.243
Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 1 1/2; 47
Vegas Line: Atlanta by 3; 51
Dunkel Pick: Denver (+3); Under

poopoo333
Gamblers Data

Free Play Sunday

Jets/Steelers over 42.5

poopoo333
09-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Hondo

Hondo resumed his sweeping approach to deficit reduction yesterday when he cashed with the Yankees and Alabama to reduce the NRN (nasty red number) to 1,555 vaughns.

Today, Mr. Aitch will go to Morrow over Jon Lester, aka Jon Lager, -- 10 units on the Blue Jays. Tonight, he expects the Niners to beat the number against the Lions -- 10 units.

poopoo333
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 909-668 (58 %) over the last 4 years PLUS !

Free play Sun: Over the total 44 Wash/SL Rams

poopoo333
Cappers Access

Raiders
Seahawks
Rams
49er's

poopoo333
NEWSLETTER

NORTHCOAST POWERPLAYS

4* PATRIOTS 33 CARDINALS 15 (If NE is -14 or less only otherwise 3*)
3*COLTS 25 (+) VIKINGS 22
3* PANTHERS 29 (+) SAINTS 24
2* RAMS 22 (+) REDSKINS 23
3* JETS 24 (+) STEELERS 25

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Indian Cowboy Sunday plays

4 Eagles - 2 1/2
4 Bills -3

CFL

6 Montreal -6

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
ROBERT FERRINGO

4-Unit Play. Take #197 Tampa Bay (+7) over New York Giants (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
Note: This is an Advantage Play and my top NFL play of the week.
I think that a lot of people are just taking this win for granted for the Giants. The idea is that they are the defending Super Bowl champions and they will simply bounce back after their opening night loss to Dallas. However, if there is one thing that I have learned about the Giants it is that they are an excellent play on the road and as an underdog and a terrible play at home or as a big favorite. Last year they lost their opening game and then played a lackluster Monday Night Football game against a pathetic St. Louis team. They won and covered, but it was an uninspired effort on national TV. They lost outright as a 10-point home favorite to Seattle and they didn't cover on a 3.5-point line against Buffalo. They also barely beat Miami, failing to cover against as 9.5-point home favorites, and they lost outright as home chalk against Philadelphia and Washington. That was all just last year. In 2010 they lost as a home favorite to Tennessee, and went 1-3 ATS as a favorite of 7.0 or more at home, with uninspired efforts at -10 against Detroit, losing at -11.5 against Dallas, and at -8 against Jacksonville. The Giants just don't get up for these games. I think that Tampa Bay is a solid, under-the-radar team. They have a lot of very good offensive skill players and I think that they will push back against the G-Men on both the offensive and defensive lines. I don't know that I will call for the outright upset. But I know that the value here is all on the road team in a game that is off just about everyone's radar. Take the Bucs here.

3.5-Unit Play. Take #215 Dallas (-3) over Seattle (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
Unlike the Giants, I think that Dallas will have put its extra preparation time to good use. This team has to feel like it has a lot of momentum after handling the Giants in the opener and they have to be feeling good about themselves. This play is also a bit similar to the Atlanta play that we used last week. The line on that game, just as with this one, is being held down because of the perception of home field advantage. Sure, Seattle is a tough place to play when the Seahawks are good or a team is just completely overlooking them. But that is definitely not the case here. Dallas went into San Francisco and won last year and they dominated Seattle in Big D last season as well. Russell Wilson looked lost and scattered last week against Arizona and now he's facing a much better defense from the Cowboys. He will see a lot of blitzes, a lot of pressure, and I don't know that he has the weapons or the ability to keep cool in the face of the Dallas heat. This is a very square play, with a lot of action on Dallas, but at 3.0 I think that this line is a steal and is definitely worth some action. Dallas is 5-1 ATS in this series and the road team is 5-2 ATS. Seattle is just 6-15 ATS against a team with a winning record.

2-Unit Play. Take #200 New England (-13.5) over Arizona (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
I can't think of many reasons why New England won't win by 30 here. The only one is that maybe they are looking ahead to their game with Baltimore next week. But other than that, this one should be all Patriots. New England took some punches from Tennessee last week but still ended up winning handily on the road. And they did just enough things wrong where I'm sure Bill Belichick had plenty to get on his team about this week in practice. They could afford to sharpen up on offense. Arizona, on the other hand, was lucky to get a win. They were lucky to beat Seattle and its in-over-his-head rookie quarterback. Now they have to travel across the country and are a West Coast team making the dreaded 1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16 EST start (which is 10 a.m. on Arizona's body clock). It is the Patriots home opener and this fits right in with each team's wheelhouse: Arizona has shown a propensity to just mail it in when they get down and thus get blown out, while New England has shown an ability to find another gear and just lay into teams that aren't ready to play. These two teams are on two different levels. The Patriots went 3-1 last year as a double-digit favorite and they beat Arizona 47-7 the last time these two met. Lay the big number.

2-Unit Play. Take #201 Minnesota (-1) over Indianapolis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

2-Unit Play. Take #220 Pittsburgh (-5.5) over N.Y. Jets (4:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

2-Unit Play. Take #224 San Francisco (-6.5) over Detroit (8:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #214 Jacksonville (+7.5) over Houston (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

1-Unit Play. Take #209 Oakland (-2.5) over Miami (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

1-Unit Play. Take #221 Tennessee (+6) over San Diego (4:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

This Week's Totals

2.5-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 44.5 Minnesota at Indianapolis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 46.5 Baltimore at Philadelphia (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

1.5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Dallas at Seattle (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Houston at Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)

Teasers

NOTE: These are 7-Point teasers. If you don't know how to play teasers or aren't comfortable playing teasers, there is more than enough other action to keep you occupied!

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #200 New England (-6.5) over Arizona (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16) AND Take #225 Denver (+10) over Atlanta (8:30 p.m., Monday, Sept. 17)

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #197 Tampa Bay (+14) over New York Giants (1 p.m.) AND #221 Tennessee (+13) over San Diego (4:20 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
STRIKE POINT SPORTS

NFL Selections:

7-Unit Play. Take #200 New England (-13.5) over Arizona (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
Note: This is our NFL Blowout Game of the Year.
New England just may win this game by 30+. The only negative that I could find is that the Patriots play the Baltimore Ravens next week. Then I thought to myself and realized that the Patriots are a professional organization by all accounts and their coaching staff and Tom Brady don't get caught in look-ahead games. Last season the Patriots were playing Kansas City and they were favored by 17. They had the Eagles the next week and many people thought they would come out flat due to the big game the next weekend. New England went on to beat the Chiefs 34-3 to cover that 17-point line with ease. This week's matchup should be eerily similar to that one as New England dominates from the opening whistle. Arizona is in a tough spot as they had a come from behind victory last weekend in a game where they lost their starting QB, and now they have to travel all the way to the East Coast for a 1 p.m., game. The Cards are just 6-13 ATS in their last 19 road games. In their recent history New England is 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings. Look for New England's new defensive youngsters to get all over Kevin Kolb, causing turnovers which lead to short fields and quick points for the Patriots highly potent offense. Arizona will struggle to contain both the Patriots passing attack and their newfound running game with Steven Ridley. The Patriots were 3-1 ATS last season when saddled with double-digit lines including their 45-10 drubbing of the Broncos in the playoffs. This early in the season New England will keep the pressure on until the end to make a statement to the league that they are still the class of the AFC.

3-Unit Play. Take #221 Tennessee (+6) over San Diego (4:30 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
Why in the world is San Diego favored by nearly a touchdown? They have absolutely no business being favored over the Titans by this much. San Diego isn't that great of a squad. They barely beat Oakland last week and that was because the Raiders long snapper was rolling the ball to the punter. Tennessee meanwhile is a bit undervalued after their less than stellar showing versus the Patriots last Sunday. New England was favored over Tennessee by nearly this same number and the Chargers are not in the same league as New England. The Titans are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a S.U. loss and 3-1-1 ATS in their last three road games. Tennessee is also 20-7 ATS after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game. I see the Titans bouncing back in a big way and quite possible winning this game outright let alone covering the line. San Diego is just not that great a team early in the year. They always seem to play much better as the calendar turns. If this was a home game for the Chargers in December I may be on the other side of the card, but in September I am all over the Titans. San Diego is just 1-4 ATS in their last five September games. Take the points here.

Mr. IWS
INDIAN COWBOY

4-Unit Play. #208. Take Philadelphia Eagles -2.5 over Baltimore Ravens (Sunday @ 1pm est).
The Eagles are one of those teams that step up when you least expect them to and step down when you least expect them to. This is a team the gets up to play the good teams if you will and lays an egg against teams they should do considerably better against such as the Browns last week. But, with the Ravens coming off such a monstrous win over the Bengals on MNF, I like the Ravens to have a let down here against the Eagles. That's the beauty of the NFL. A team that looks great the week before will look like a dud the next week and a team that looked terrible the week prior will look great the following week. It's called bounce-backs and let downs and you have it here with the Eagles. I like the Eagles in their opener to step up in a big way as without a doubt they will get up to play the Ravens and there is a reason why the Eagles are favored here and this is a solid public fade as well to boot. The Ravens are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games following a MNF game and are 1-4 ATS following an ATS win the day before.

4-Unit Play. #206. Take Buffalo Bills -3 over Kansas City Chiefs (Sunday @ 1pm est).
Yes, the Bills looked terrible in the first week. Simply terrible. But, I do like them to bounce-back here at home as I think they took the Jets too lightly from the Jets pre-season numbers and I don't see them getting blindsided here at home. The Chiefs definitely have talent but being away from Arrowhead I suspect they will struggle a little bit especially defensively. The Bills will shore up a defense that was horrendous in their first game and this is a Dave W. type defense who will make the necessary corrections as this team was more confused than anything the first week of the season. Look for a much more synchronized effort here as the Bills likely click better offensively and defensively this week.

CFL

6-Unit Play. #298. Take Montreal -6 over Saskatchewan (Sunday @ 1pm est).

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:53 AM
JASON SHARPE

Sunday September 16th 2012-

4 Unit Play Take #215 Dallas -3 over Seattle (4:05pm est):

Very impressive opening week showing by the Dallas Cowboys as they went into New York and beat up the Super Bowl champion New York Giants. That win wasn't a fluke by what was an underachieving Dallas team last year. In fact this Cowboys team is loaded this year and looks like a very focused squad. They come in having covered five of their last 6 against the Seattle Seahawks. They have shored up the one area that they struggled with all last season, their pass defense and they made a very good Giants offense look very bad and did so with the Giants being at home.

The Seahawks lost a tough one in week one but they also showed this is a team not ready to be a contender this season. A lot had been made about Russell Wilson taking over for this Seahawks team but he is still a rookie and played like one against a much worse opponent than he faces here. Seattle has had it's share of troubles the last few years beating teams with winning records as they are just 6-15 against the number versus above .500 teams.

These two teams are many levels apart talent wise and this line should be over a touchdown because of that. Take Dallas minus the points in this one.

3 Unit Take #204 Carolina +2.5 over New Orleans (1:00pm est):
Both teams come in off week one losses. The New Orleans Saints loss was a lot more disturbing as they not only lost to a rookie quarterback making his first career start but did so while at home. Most forget just how different the Saints and their aerial assault looks when it goes on the road like it has to be here for this one. With such a tough off-season you now have to wonder if all is right for the Saints. Most expected them to come out and make a big statement in their first game this season but instead the Saints just laid a big egg and because of that I downgraded them quite a bit after that ugly defeat.

Carolina ran into an emotional Tampa Bay team who was at home and with a new head coach in his first home game. It was more of the case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time for the Panthers. Despite this the Panthers did post some up decent stats even though they never really played well in the game. If anything that shows just how explosive this team can be. This is a young team and like most young teams, it plays a lot better at home than it does when it's on the road. My numbers made the Panthers favored here in this one so getting points is a nice extra bonus. Take Carolina and the points here.

3 Unit Play Take #217 Washington -3 over St. Louis (4:05pm est):
Probably the most impressive week one performance came from these Washington Redskins who went on the road and turned in a top notch performance against the always tough New Orleans Saints. The Redskins were a decent squad last year but that was overshadowed from playing in the best division in the NFL, the NFC East. They looked to be one of the surprise teams in the league this year led by rookie Robert Griffin III who was everything he was advertised to be in his first game. Washington beat these Rams last year in St, Louis by a 17-10 score and did so as 3 point favorites in that game also.

The Rams kept things close last week in their heartbreaking week one loss to the Detroit Lions on the road. This is still a very young team who are a long ways away from turning the corner. Jeff Fisher looks to be a solid choice here for this Rams squad who is lacking in talent badly. This has easily been the worst franchise in the NFL the last few years and getting only a field goal here means they basically have to win the game. This team caught all the breaks last week and still couldn't get there.

Play Washington minus the three here in this one. Been another solid MLB season as I have made a healthy profit for the 2012 year again on the diamond. Last baseball season I did my most damage late in the year and into the playoffs with an excellent playoff run. Expecting a lot off the same here this season as well this year as I have put in the work day in and day out all season long this baseball season. I have won four straight games and 11 of last 14 weeks overall in MLB action. Jump on board as we have an excellent end of the season package up and ready.

Mr. IWS
VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

3 Unit Play. #200 Take New England -13 ½ over Arizona (1:00p.m., Sunday, Sept 16)
Told myself that I would take New England if they were -14 point favorites or less and I believe the Patriots riot the Arizona Cardinals. Arizona struggled at home against the Seahawks with a rookie QB, so what is Tom Brady going to do at home against the Cardinals defense? Look for Tom Brady to have a huge game and I see the Patriots winning with ease by double-digits.

2 Unit Play. #215 Take Dallas -3 over Seattle (4:05p.m., Sunday, Sept 16)
The Cowboys showed great toughness last week as they shocked the Super Bowl champs, the NY Giants and now the Cowboys travel to Seattle. If the 'Boys' can put pressure on rookie QB Russell Wilson Sunday afternoon look for the Cowboys to win another road game and start this season a perfect 2-0. Last year Dallas beat the Seahawks 23-13 in Dallas Stadium and this year I believe Dallas is a much better team than last year. Dallas is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings and the Seahawks are 0-5 ATS in Week #2 games.

Mr. IWS
ALLEN EASTMAN / ACE-ACE

2-Unit Play. Take #102 Green Bay (-4.5) over Chicago (8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13)

4-Unit Play. Take #217 Washington (-3) over St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
If the Redskins can get a win in the Superdome against New Orleans I think they can get a win in St. Louis against the lowly Rams. St. Louis has been one of the worst teams in the NFL over the past five years. They played Detroit tough last week but still lost. Jeff Fisher will get this team turned around but it is still too early for him to work his magic. Washington is in the third year of Mike Shanahan and they looked very good this preseason and very good in Week 1. This team has a lot of confidence and Robert Griffin doesn't look like a rookie right now. The Rams lost a heartbreaker last week. I don't think that they can bounce back quickly. They are just 2-5 ATS at home and they are 5-15-1 ATS in their last 21 games overall. The road team is 8-3 ATS in this series and the Redskins are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games at St. Louis.

2-Unit Play. Take #204 Carolina (+2.5) over New Orleans (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
New Orleans did not look good last week. This team is really struggling without the leadership of Sean Payton. And not having a veteran coach in the locker room is going to hurt after a bad loss like that one. The Saints defense looked terrible against the Redskins last week. I think they are going to have an even tougher time against Cam Newton and the Panthers this week. Carolina's defense looked much improved. The Panthers have lost four straight in this series and they have revenge on their minds in this game. Carolina is 7-3 ATS in the series and I think that they are the better team in this game. I think that the home team is going to win this game outright but we will take the points in case it is close.

5-Unit Play. Take #222 San Diego (-6) over Tennessee (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
This is my NFL Game of the Week and my favorite bet of the weekend. San Diego won on the road on Monday Night Football. That is not easy to do especially when a team is playing against a division rival. Now the Chargers have their home opener and they get to play a Titans team that was blown out at home last week. Jake Locker was hurt in last week's game and he did not play well. He separated his left shoulder and will wear a brace this weekend. Tennessee also lost MLB Colin McCarthy. The Titans are sticking with him this week and that gives me a big edge with Philip Rivers as the San Diego quarterback. The Chargers are very focused this year and a lot of people know that their jobs are on the line. The won't take anyone lightly. This spread opened up at -3 but was quickly bet up to -6 as the sharps pounded the home team. San Diego is 7-0 ATS in the last seven meetings and have covered four straight against the Titans. The favorite in this series is 4-1 ATS and San Diego is now 5-1 ATS in their last six lined games. The Titans are banged up and San Diego is feeling good. They will win this one in a blowout.

2.5-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 38.5 Cleveland at Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
The Bengals defense was torn up on Monday Night Football. That was embarrassing for a very strong defensive unit. I am sure they put a lot of focus on that this week and they will bounce back in a big way. Cleveland's offense is not very good and rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden really struggled against Philadelphia last week. I do not think he will be much better this week. Four of the last five games between these teams in Cincinnati have stayed 'under'. The 'under' is 4-0 in Cleveland's last four divisional games and is 7-3-1 in their last 11 road games. Cleveland is an 'under' team because their offense struggles. The Bengals lost a lot of key players from their offense last season. They are not going to score a lot of points here against a Cleveland defense that shut down Philadelphia's high powered offense last week. This one stays 'under'.

3-Unit Play. Take #213 Houston (-7) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 16)
The Texans should win this game in a blowout. Last year they were very good as a road favorite. They won by 10 at Miami, by 34 at Tennessee, by 28 at Tampa Bay and by 7 at Jacksonville. Houston has dominated this series over the last year. They have won three straight by an average of 11 points per game and I think that they will win by double-digits again this week. The Texans won by 20 points last week and did not play well. I think that they will be working extra hard at practice this week and that they will play a much better game this time around. Teams off a road loss in overtime are just 8-25-2 ATS the next week and I think that Jaguars are still going to be a little down after blowing that game late to the Vikings. Take the Texans.

Mr. IWS
DOC SPORTS

4 Unit Play. (#100/#212) Take Cincinnati Bengals -6.5 over Cleveland Browns
(Sunday, 9/16, 1 pm CBS)
Cincinnati
The Bengals look to get back on track after getting blown out on Monday Night Football by the Baltimore Ravens. This is a must win game for Cincinnati, as they cannot afford to drop to 0-2 on the season and 0-2 in the AFC North. The Bengals should have a much easier time stopping QB Brandon Weeden, since he played terrible last Sunday and is nowhere near as capable of a QB as in Joe Flacco. Cincinnati has fared well against bad teams recently, going 5-1 ATS (1 push) in their last 7 games against teams with a losing record.
Cleveland
We were on Cleveland last week and must admit that their defense played their hearts out and should have come away with a victory. That being said, QB Brandon Weeded singlehandedly lost that game, going 12-35, for just 118 yards and 4 interceptions. That equates to a quarterback rating of 5.1 and I do not see things getting any better for him in this game. When will teams learn that rookie quarterbacks in the high 20s age-wise do not pan out in the NFL? The Browns defense will eventually wear down and expect QB Andy Dalton and company to take control of this game in the second half.
Final Thought
The is an important game for both teams, as the loser will all but fall out of the playoff race since this is a tough and competitive division. Cleveland should have won the game last week against Philadelphia but just could not move the football whatsoever on offense. Expect the Bengals to play a conservative field position game and not beat themselves. That will be good enough for a double digit victory.
Cincinnati by 15

5 Unit Play. (#122/#224) Take San Francisco 49ers -6.5 over Detroit Lions
(Sunday, 9/16, 4:15 pm Fox) Top NFL Play of the Weekend
San Francisco
The 49ers were a solid team in all phases of the game last season except at throwing to the wide receivers. To correct this the 49ers went out and signed Randy Moss and looked much better in Game 1 of the 2012 season than they did all of last season. QB Alex Smith was asked to be a game manager for most of last season but the handcuffs appear to be taken off of him in 2012. The defense is one of the best in the league, as was evidenced by the fact that they held Aaron Rogers to just two touchdowns. San Francisco is 15-5 ATS (1 push) in their last 21 games overall.
Detroit
The Lions did not look all that impressive in their opening game of the season against a bad St. Louis Rams team. Detroit needed a late touchdown pass just to win the game and a performance like that will not get it done this week on the west coast. The Lions are a lot like Green Bay and that they rely heavily on their passing game and are not an effective team running the football. Detroit is just 1-6 ATS (1 push) in their last 8 games.
Final Thought
This is a rematch of the awkward hand shake between Jim Schwartz and Jim Harbaugh. Coach Schwartz is a hothead ready to explode at any given time and Coach Harbaugh is just a good coach. It also helps when the better coach has the better players and that will be the case on Sunday afternoon, as the 49ers take care of business.
San Francisco by 14

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:54 AM
BUDIN :

50 Dime- BALTIMORE

The Baltimore Crew has a 50 DIME play on the Baltimore Ravens as the road underdog agalnst Philadelphia. As this play goes live on the site at 10 PM Eastern on Saturday night, the Ravens are anywhere between +2 1/2 to +1 dependiing on which books I've checked in Vegas and offshore. I believe in putting the power of money to work for us so if your line is +2 1/2, go ahefd and buy up the 1/2 point on Baltimore. Any number other than +2 1/2 (or the unlikely case you find +3), there is no need to purchase the insurance. As a former Bookmaker (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookmaker.eu%2Flatest-promo%2F%3Fcmpid%3D1560_1308) I know the value of buying the hook on certain numbers in certain games.

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:55 AM
PLAYBOOK

5* BEST BET
PHILADELPHIA over Baltimore by 14
Could this be a possible preview of this year’s Super Bowl? PLAYBOOK thinks so. While on the NFL panel at the LVH in Las Vegas for this year’s Super Contest seminar last month, publisher Marc Lawrence was asked to name the two participants he liked in this year’s Super Bowl. Marc stated the Ravens were one play away, on back-to-back plays, of representing the AFC in the championship game last year. With QB Joe Flacco in the final year of his contract he looks for a career year from the rangy signal caller. Meanwhile, he noted the Eagles closed strong with a 4-0 SU and ATS effort in their final four games last season, while outgaining 13 of the 16 foes they faced in 2011. They meet this Sunday with Baltimore in off its Monday night blowout win over division rival Cincinnati, while Philadelphia barely escaped Cleveland in a lackluster performance last week. Citing the Ravens’ 2-8 ATS mark in games after performing under the Monday Night lights, and Andy Reid’s 21-6-1 SU and 18-9-1 ATS mark with the Eagles as a favorite in games off a spread loss of more than 7 points, our case gets stronger. We cement it with this beauty from our well- oiled machine: NFL non-division teams in Game Two of the season, off an ATS win of 20 or more points in which they scored 28 or more points, are 3-16 ATS when facing a foe seeking revenge. Bye, bye Black Birds. Look for the pointspread Gods to order each team to return back to the norm this week.

4* BEST BET
Kansas City over BUFFALO by 10
Both teams came up empty on opening week, but it was the Bills that provided arguably the biggest disappointment. After an offseason of major upgrades to its defense – thus being billed as the team to watch in 2012 – Buffalo allowed the listless New York Jets their highest output in 66 games in a 48-28 wipeout loss. Now allowing more than 34 PPG over the last nine games, the Bills today take on a team they whacked, 41-7, in last year’s season opener at Kansas City. That was before Romeo Crennel stepped in to help solidify a KC squad in disarray. Crennel takes the field knowing he is 7-1 ATS in his NFL career against non-division opponents off a double-digit loss. In addition, the Chiefs bring a 5-0 ATS record into the contest as non- division dogs when playing off a double-digit defeat. The clincher: Game Two road non-division dogs are 20-5 ATS when playing with revenge in a matchup of two winless teams. With the Bills still bleeding, it’s the Chiefs in a payback.

3* BEST BET
New Orleans over CAROLINA by 13
What where the odds Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning would all lose straight-up as favorites in the same week? More important, what are the odds all three will bounce back to even their records are 1-1 this week? FYI: $100 gets you 600 should they all win- and-cover in a three-teamer this week. For our money, Brees and his bounce-back ability brings the most to the table. For openers, he is 9-3 ATS in his NFL career on the road when not laying double-digits in games off a SU favorite loss. He is also 7-1 SU and ATS as a favorite of less than 3 points. Tie that up with the Saints’ 6-0 ATS mark as division road chalk of less than 5 points and you can understand our position. On the flip side, with a year of game film on Cam Newton, we figure the league will catch up with his offerings this season. Panthers’ 2-10 ATS division dog log of less than 7 points puts the capper on this one. Saints, in a Brees.

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:56 AM
VegasTout MLB Baseball for Sunday

Play Philadelphia -190 over Houston—Top MLB Play

Jordan Lyles has lost 16 of the last 19 games when the total posted is
between 8 and 8.5 runs and he has lost 17 of the last 21 games when
pitching in the 2nd half of the season. Jordan Lyles has lost 8 of
the last 9 home games as an underdog of +150 to +200 and he has lost 5
of the last 6 games vs. NL East Division Opponents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Texas -230 over Seattle---Bonus MLB Play

Mr. IWS
VegasTout Football Plays for Sunday

Play NY Giants -7.5 over Tampa Bay—NFL FOOTBALL TOP PLAY

1:00 PM EST

New York has won 10 of the last 14 games as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5
points and they have also won 12 of the last 15 games coming off an
UNDER the total. New York has won 13 of the last 17 games coming off
a home game and they have also won 10 of the last 15 games when
playing in the 1st half of the season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play New England -13.5 over Arizona---NFL BONUS PLAY
Play Pittsburgh -6 over NY Jets—NFL BONUS PLAY
Play San Francisco -6.5 over Detroit—NFL BONUS PLAY

Mr. IWS
JEFF SCOTT SPORTS

TOP PLAYS

5 UNIT PLAY

SAN DIEGO -6.5 over Tennessee: The San Diego Chargers are off an impressive MNF game vs the Raiders. They played well on both sides of the ball and look like a team that could be ready to get back to the playoffs. Gates is questionable for this game, but for the most part this San Diego offense is pretty healthy. There were questions coming in about the OL, but they stepped up real big vs a tough Raiders pass rush. On defense the Chargers showed that their pass rush is as good as ever with 3 sacks and plenty of hurries , while they allowed this powerful Raiders ground game get just 45 yards rushing on the night. They had Palmer on the run all night and will do the same to Locker in this one. Offensively the Titans did throw for 264 yards last week vs the Pats, but a lot of that was in garbage time and it was vs a weak New England secondary. The Titans would like to run the ball as their primary offense game plan, but they only gained 20 yards last week vs the Pats and it doesn't look to get better this week vs San Diego's front 7. The Chargers have dominated the AFC South, going 18-4 SU and 19-3 ATS since it's inception, plus they are 4-0 ATS the last 4 meetings here between the Titans, outscoring them by 18.3 ppg in the process. San Diego is also 11-1 SU and 10-1-1 ATS off a Monday night win of 6 or more. Bolts take this one easy.

4 UNIT PLAY

POWER ANGLE PLAY

PHILADELPHIA -2.5 over Baltimore: Such a small line for an Eagles team that is loaded with talent. This is over reaction to last weeks games. Last week the Eagles were big favorites in Cleveland and had this game on deck and they really put for a lackluster effort. The Defense played very well, but the offense looked uninspired and Vick had a rough one with 4 INT's. This offense is better than that and they will show it in their home opener today. Last year the Eagles put up 29 ppg in their last 6 home games. They will be taking on a tough Baltimore defense that looked good on Monday night, but that Raven defense is getting up there in age and just may not be all that fresh to chase Vick and the Eagles receivers all over the field, especially on a short week. Flacco and that no huddle offense looked great on Monday night, but they will be taking on a much tougher defense this week, plus now that they have run their no huddle offense their is now film on it and the element of surprise is gone in that respect. Baltimore is just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 off MNF, while Andy Reid is 18-9-1 ATS as a favorite off a spread loss of 7 or more. The This game is sandwiched between road games vs Cleveland and Arizona, while the have a short week off a divisional MNF game and have the Pats on deck next Sunday night. Great spot for the eagle to show they are for real. POWER ANGLE FOR THIS PLAY--- In game 2 of the year play against and team in a non-divisional game if they are off an ATS win of 20 or more and scored 28+ points in that game and are playing a team seeking revenge. These play against teams are 3-16 ATS the last 19 times it has come up.

6 POINT POWER TEASER OF THE WEEK--- San Francisco -1 & San Diego -.5

3 UNIT PLAYS

Cincinnati/ Cleveland Under 39.5: Brandon Weedon is not ready for the NFL just yet. Last week Weedon hit just 34% of his passes and posted a horrible 39.7 QB Rating and he will now take to the road to take on an ANGRY Cincinnati defense that was humiliated on Monday night. This will not be easy for Weedon. Dating to the preseason he now has 0 TD passes and 5 INT's. I really expect a conservative game plan from the Cleveland staff so to not demolish the Psyche of Weedon, so early in his career. Conservative from this team means running, running and more running and I expect them to employ that game plan. The Bengal defense had a rough showing vs the Ravens on Monday night football, but they should bounce back vs this bad Cleveland offense. The Browns played pretty good defense in their opener and the Bengals and Carson Palmer are still learning the West Coast offense. Carson did look lost at times in this offense on Monday night and it will continue here. Both teams will be looking to play solid defense in this one and with two struggling offenses it will certainly help keep the score down. KEY TREND--- The Under is 10-2 after a game in which Cincinnati has allowed 35 points or more.

Houston/ Jacksonville Over 41: Jacksonville last week showed that they can move the ball and I know that it was vs Minnesota, but I give them an excellent shot at putting some solid numbers up in this one. The Jags put up 25 ppg in the preseason and then proceeded to score 23 points in their opener vs Minnesota. The Jags threw for 249 yards last week after averaging just 136 ypg through the air last year. The Houston defense will be tough again this year, but losing Demeco Ryans and Mario Williams means this unit will not be as strong as last years group that finished 2nd in the league. In the opener Houston Allowed Miami just 10 points, but that was a Dolphin team that was learning new schemes and it showed by how much the struggled in the preseason. The Jag defense showed very little in the preseason, allowing 29.3 ppg and they haven't fixed things yet after allowing 26 points and 389 yards to Minnesota in the opener. I expect them to have problems today vs a Houston team that is fully healthy on offense and should put up big points this year. Including preseason they have put up at least 20 in each of their games and they should do so again with ease. Both offenses should have a good day in this one as this game eclipses 41 points with ease. KEY TRENDS--- The Over is 9-3 in the Jags last 12 home games with an OU line of 41-43, while the Over is 12-6 in Houston's last 18 divisional road games.

6 POINT TEASER--- Dallas/ Seattle Over 36.5 & St Louis +9.5

OTHER PLAYS

2 UNIT PLAY

Tampa Bay +7 over NY GIANTS

Kansas City +3.5 over BUFFALO

1 UNIT PLAYS

New Orleans -2.5 over CAROLINA

Dallas/ Seattle Over 42.5

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:57 AM
HI-Roller Sports

NFL

3* Tennessee +7..... short week for the Chargers as they come off a less than inspiring win against the inept Raiders. They won that game because the Raiders were unable to execute in any phase of the game. Titans, on the other hand, ran into a buzzsaw at home facing the Patriots and their improved defense. A TD here is a lot of points to give off short rest to a good team who will look to pound the ball and control the clock. Give me the points.

2* Cincinnati -7..... short week for the Bengals as well, but they, on the other hand, are much better than they looked against the Ravens. They hung tough for 2.5 quarters before Ed Reed closed the curtains on them. Dalton, Green and "The Law Firm" should have big games against Cleveland's D minus their top cover corner, Haden. And their defense should be able to pressure rookie QB Weeden into a few more mistakes and put the game out of reach. Bragging rights for the state of Ohio goes to the Bengals in the first matchup of the season.

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:59 AM
DAVID BANKS

Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers

The last meeting between the Detroit Lions (1-0, 0-1 ATS) and the San Francisco 49ers (1-0, 1-0) led to a post-game coaches squabble after the Niners 25-19 win last season in what has become parochially known as the Handshake Bowl in Detroit. The rematch takes place at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, CA on Sunday night at 8:20, and can be seen nationally on NBC.

Both coaches, Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers and Jim Schwartz of the Lions, now consider the incident "ancient history" and both insist there are no hard feelings. With that in mind let us just focus on the two teams here, and while each club won its opener, the 49ers were easily the more impressive of the two. In fact, San Francisco had the look of a legitimate Super Bowl contender, going into Lambeau Field in Green Bay and physically manhandling the Packers 30-22. The Niners had the best defense in the NFL last season, and that unit remains intact. However, the Niners revamped their wide receiver corps in the off-season, adding Mario Manningham and Randy Moss, and Michael Crabtree in now another year wiser, and that made the offense look formidable last week. Quarterback Alex Smith could be in line for his best season ever thanks to those receivers, and he was outstanding in Week 1 while completing 20-of-26 passes for 211 yards and two touchdowns with no picks. And do not forget about running back Frank Gore, who rushed for 112 yards on only 16 carries. Gore is a beast when he is healthy like he was last week, but unfortunately that is not very often. To that end, the Niners added some nice depth there too in Brandon Jacobs and rookie LaMichael James, and Kendall Hunter seems ready to break out in his second season,

On the other hand, the Lions had a devil of a time getting by the lowly St. Louis Rams, needing a rally to win 27-23 on a touchdown pass to Kevin Smith with only 10 seconds remaining. Before being too rough on Detroit however, consider that Schwartz was an assistant coach under Rams' coach Jeff Fisher for eight years while the two were in Tennessee, so St. Louis had a good idea of what the Lions were going to do. Besides, Detroit did win the yardage war 429-250, although the Lions obviously do not figure to move the ball that easily vs. the stout San Francisco defense. Still, Matthew Stafford does have a quick release that can beat the 49ers' pass rush and he obviously has one of the best receiving corps in the NFL to get the ball to, led by Calvin Johnson, who is impossible to cover by any defense. Also, the Detroit defensive front four can get to the quarterback just as well as the Niners can, although Alex Smith can exploit the suspect Detroit back seven if he can duplicate last week's performance.

Last year's meeting did stay 'under' the total, making the 'under' a perfect 6-0 in the last six head-to-head meetings. The 49ers are now 3-0-1 ATS in the last four meetings, and the Lions are 0-4 ATS the last four times they have been installed as road underdogs.

Pick: Over 46

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 09:59 AM
FantasySportsGametime

Baseball Sunday

100* Play Philadelphia -190 over Houston (MLB TOP PLAY)
Starts at 1:00 PM EST

Jordan Lyles has lost 17 of the last 20 games as an underdog of +100 or higher and he has lost 22 of the last 27 games when the total posted is between 7 and 8.5 runs. Jordan Lyles has lost 14 of the last 15 day games and he has lost 9 of the last 10 games when playing on a Sunday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50* Play Texas -230 over Seattle (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Play LA Angels -160 over Kansas City (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 10:00 AM
FantasySportsGametime

Football Sunday

1000* Play Miami +2.5 over Oakland (TOP NFL PLAY)

Oakland has lost 7 of the last 10 games coming off a division game and they have also lost 6 of the last 7 games vs. Miami on the road. Oakland has lost 6 of the last 9 games when playing in the 1st month of the season and they have also lost 6 consecutive road games when the total posted is between 38.5 and 42 points.

1000* Play Baltimore +2.5 over Philadelphia (TOP NFL PLAY)

Baltimore has won 14 of the last 17 games coming off an UNDER the total and they have also won 10 of the last 12 games coming off a division game. Baltimore has won 7 consecutive games coming off a game where 50 or more total points were scored and they have won 7 of the last 9 games when playing in the 1st month of the season.

1000* Play Seattle +3.5 over Dallas (TOP NFL PLAY)
Starts at 4:30 PM EST

Dallas has lost 15 of the last 19 games against the spread when playing as a favorite and they have also lost 17 of the last 24 games vs. NFC Conference Opponents. Dallas has lost 8 of the last 10 games against the spread coming off a division game and they have also lost 8 of the last 10 games against the spread coming off an UNDER the total.

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 10:40 AM
Gold Medal Club NFL Selections

#208 10* Philadelphia
#215 10* Dallas
#222 5* San Diego
#224 10* San Francisco

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 10:40 AM
Andey Iskoe

Sunday, Sept. 16

Bucs +7½ at Giants (44): This becomes an important game for the defending Super Bowl champs who seek to avoid an 0-2 start with both losses at home. Tampa played an efficient game in defeating Carolina but face a much stiffer test here. New York has the more mature offense and is capable of extending late. GIANTS.

Cards +13½ at Patriots: (48): Arizona may well start Kevin Kolb at QB after starter John Skelton was injured. West Coast teams traveling east have often had trouble with the early starts and it’s questionable if the rather pedestrian Arizona offense can trade points. Laying double digits hazardous against a decent defense. UNDER.

Vikings -1 at Colts (43½): QB Andrew Luck makes his regular season home debut for the Colts and seeks to rebound from the rude welcome to the NFL he received last week in Chicago. Minnesota struggled and needed OT to get past weak Jacksonville. Indy should show steady improvement and this is very winnable. COLTS.

Saints -2½ at Panthers (50½): Both of these NFC South rivals lost as favorites last week and the loser of this game falls to 0-2. Carolina’s rushing game (13 yards on 10 rushes) was abysmal in the loss at Tampa Bay. The Saints appear to be the team more likely to rebound from a subpar effort and worth backing laying a FG or less. SAINTS.

Chiefs +3½ at Bills (44½): Both teams lost as short underdogs last week. Both offenses appear capable of both big plays and time consuming drives. Neither defense distinguished itself last week. Buffalo’s running game was dealt a blow with an injury to RB Fred Jackson that could lead to a greater emphasis on passing. OVER.

Ravens +3 at Eagles (44): Baltimore’s defense is aggressive, which could be both a benefit and a hindrance. The Philly defense intercepted Cleveland rookie QB Weeden four times which also kept scoring down. Both of these offenses are capable of finishing off drives with touchdowns or field goals. OVER.

Raiders -3 at Dolphins (40½): Oakland has a shortened work week and is another West Coast team heading east for an early starting game. They are the more talented team but are in a negative situation. This could be one of Miami’s few favorable spots and chances to win a game this season, making the points worth taking. DOLPHINS.

Browns +7 at Bengals (40½): Cleveland’s decent defense will be their strength as the offense figures to struggle with limited talent. The Bengals also have a solid defense in addition to a balanced offense. It’s hard to back the Browns even as big divisional underdogs. Expect the defenses to outperform the offenses. UNDER.

Texans -7½ at Jaguars (41½): Houston won both games last season, by 10 and 6 points. The Jags have more areas in which to improve over their opening week effort and RB Maurice Jones-Drew should be more effective after ending his holdout just a week prior to their opening game. JAGUARS.

Cowboys -3 at Seahawks (42½): Dallas has extra rest. Seattle played well in defeat in Arizona as rookie QB Russell Wilson showed poise and nearly led the Seahawks to a last second game winning TD. Seattle strong at home and there is concern about Dallas’ ability to string together back to back strong efforts. SEAHAWKS.

Redskins -3 at Rams (45½): Washington did very little wrong in its impressive upset of New Orleans and has a chance to start 2-0 with a pair of road wins. Both offenses are capable of big plays and we should see plenty of points in what could be a shootout. OVER.

Jets +6½ at Steelers (41½): The Jets shocked almost everyone with their 48 point outburst against Buffalo. Pittsburgh QB Ben Roethlisberger tossed a late interception that was returned for a touchdown to cement Denver’s 31-19 win. Steelers aware of what the Jets plan to do with Sanchez/Tebow combo. STEELERS.

Titans +5 at Chargers (44½): The Titans should be concerned with their running game after rushing for just 20 yards on 16 carries against the Pats. The Chargers have a huge edge at QB with Philip Rivers against the still inexperienced Jake Locker. Barring major injuries on Monday night, the spot is favorable for the hosts. CHARGERS.

Lions +6½ at 49ers (46½): The 49ers have the more disciplined defense. QB Alex Smith manages the 49ers offense well and has a solid group of receivers in addition to a solid ground game. Laying close to a TD is not an overreaction to last week. Niners appear to have just continued from where they left off last season. 49ERS.

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Dennis Ball @ Gaming Today

Sunday, Sept. 16

Bucs +7½ at Giants: If you’re thinking the Giants and Packers could both lose back to back home games, it could be a little bit of a stretch. Stranger things have probably happened, right? Parity is alive and well in the NFL, right? No, I can’t pull the trigger on that idea. I think the Giants defensive front will be in Josh Freeman’s face all day long. Freeman had a good game against Carolina. But I’m betting against him here. GIANTS.

Cards +13½ at Patriots: John Skelton went down late in the Seahawks game with an ankle injury and Kevin Kolb saved the day. I don’t see Kolb saving anything here except his life. The Patriots now have a defense that can put a little pressure on the QB. Everyone knows the Pats can throw the ball, but some people thought they wouldn’t run the rock a lick. Looks like Belichick and the Pats might be able to surprise some folks if Ridley keeps up his current pace. PATRIOTS.

Vikings -1 at Colts: Andrew Luck found the regular season a little tougher than the preseason. There are plenty of offensive line issues for Luck to contend with and Dwight Freeney went out of the game with an ankle sprain. Peterson may not be 100 percent healthy. If not, he’s extremely close. VIKINGS.

Saints – 2½ at Panthers: I can’t believe I’m already hearing things like the Saints will be horrible all season long because of Sean Peyton’s absence. Week 1 is important, no doubt about it. But I’m not ready to bury the Saints before Week 2 kickoff! Cam Newton is trying to do everything by himself. SAINTS.

Chiefs +3½ at Bills: I’m a sucker for a big “phat” hook, especially on the number 3. Bills look to be far away from that quick start they jumped out to last season. CHIEFS.

Ravens +3 at Eagles: Philly looked so bad in Cleveland. The first line I saw looked like an over-reaction with Eagles at -2½. But that number quickly went to 3 and it looks right. The Ravens have a chance to be as good as any other club in the AFC, including some of the overrated teams in the NFC like Philly. RAVENS.

Raiders -3 at Dolphins: I will take Carson Palmer over Ryan Tannehill. I like the guys in the trenches better as well. RAIDERS.

Browns +7 at Bengals: If the Browns can get any semblance of quarterback play out of Brandon Weeden, Cleveland should keep this game within a field goal. BROWNS.

Texans -7½ at Jags: The Jags defense should keep them in this game, just like it did against the Vikes last week. Blaine Gabbert is not great, but he is getting better. Look for the hook! JAGS.

Cowboys -3 at Seahawks: I understand the Russell Wilson move, but I’m not taking him over Tony Romo. If the Seahawks can’t handle the Cards they shouldn’t be able to touch the Cowboys. COWBOYS.

Skins – 3 at Rams: As predicted here, the St. Louis football team will not be the old Rams under Jeff Fisher. They could have very easily upset the Lions. I think they’re a live home dawg. RAMS.

Jets +6 at Steelers: Jets aren’t as great offensively as they looked against the Bills. But they’re not half as bad as everyone made them out to be in the preseason. The Jets defense can be nasty. The defense should be mean enough to win the money. JETS.

Titans +4½ at Chargers: Titans need to find a rushing attack. Chris Johnson continues to confound Tennessee backers. CHARGERS.

Lions +6½ at 49ers: I’m trying not to over-react to probably the best team performance of opening week. The 49ers were fantastic at Green Bay. I’m expecting more of the same here. However, the Lions are too talented a club to ignore the big number. You have to watch this game just to see the coaches handshake after the game! LIONS.

Mr. IWS
ProSportsPlays

Sunday Football

• * *Play Baltimore +3 over Philadelphia (Top NFL Play)

Philadelphia has lost 7 of the last 9 games against the spread when
playing in the 1st month of the season and they have also lost 7 of
the last 9 home games against the spread when the total posted is
greater than 45.5 points.

• * *Play Houston -7 over Jacksonville (Top NFL Play)

Houston has covered the spread in 7 of the last 8 games when the total
posted is between 35.5 and 42 points and they have also covered the
spread in 4 of the last 5 games coming off a home win by ten points or
more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• * *Play Pittsburgh -6 over NY Jets (Extra NFL Play)
• * *Play San Francisco -7 over Detroit (Extra NFL Play)

ProSportsPlays

Sunday Baseball

• * *Play LA Angels -160 over Kansas City (TOP MLB PLAY)
Starts at 2:20 PM EST

Kansas City has lost 31 of the last 47 day games and they have also
lost 14 of the last 25 games when playing on a Sunday. *Kansas City
has lost 20 of the last 33 games vs. AL West Division Opponents and
they have also lost 12 of the last 15 games as a home underdog of +150
to +175.

Online Sports Winners

The Football Plays for Sunday are:

100* Take New England -13.5 over Arizona (NFL TOP PLAY)
1:00 PM EST

New England has won 12 consecutive games coming off a road win and
they have also won 21 of the last 23 games when the total posted is
between 42.5 and 49 points. *New England has won 17 of the last 19
home games and they have also won 36 of the last 38 games as a
favorite of ten points or more.

100* Take San Francisco -6.5 over Detroit (NFL TOP PLAY)
8:30 PM EST

San Francisco has covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games as a
favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points and they have also covered the spread in
12 of the last 16 home games. *San Francisco has covered the spread in
11 of the last 15 games coming off an OVER the total and they have
also covered the spread in 12 of the last 16 games coming off a road
game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50* Take Houston -7 over Jacksonville (NFL BONUS PLAY)
50* Take Pittsburgh -6 over NY Jets (NFL BONUS PLAY)

Online Sports Winners

The Baseball Plays for Sunday are:

100* Take Philadelphia -190 over Houston (MLB TOP PLAY)

Houston has lost 37 of the last 49 games when playing on a Sunday and
they have also lost 66 of the last 92 day games. *Houston has lost 74
of the last 106 games vs. right-handed starting pitchers and they have
also lost 52 of the last 66 games when playing in the 2nd half of the
season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50* Take Texas -230 over Seattle (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Take Cincinnati -115 over Miami (MLB BONUS PLAY)

XpertPicks

Sunday Hoops & Baseball

• * *Play San Antonio -14 over Tulsa (TOP WNBA PLAY)---RISK 2% OF YOUR BANKROLL
3:00 PM EST

San Antonio has covered the spread in 14 of the last 21 games as a
favorite and they have also covered the spread in 13 of the last 19
games vs. division opponents. *San Antonio has covered the spread in
20 of the last 30 games coming off an OVER the total and they have
also covered the spread in 11 of the last 13 games vs. Tulsa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Rangers, Reds, and Phillies in 3-Team Parlay---RISK 1% OF YOUR BANKROLL

• * *Play Texas -230 over Seattle (TOP MLB PLAY)---RISK 3% OF YOUR BANKROLL
3:10 PM EST

Matt Harrison has won 7 consecutive games as a favorite of -200 or
higher and he has won 15 of the last 18 games when pitching on a
Sunday. *Matt Harrison has won 9 of the last 12 games when pitching in
the month of September and he is 9-1 vs. Seattle over his career with
an ERA of 2.39.

• * *Play Cincinnati -115 over Miami (BONUS MLB PLAY)—RISK 1% OF YOUR BANKROLL
• * *Play Philadelphia -190 over Houston (BONUS MLB PLAY)—RISK 1% OF YOUR BANKROLL

XpertPicks

Football Plays

Sunday

• * *Play NY Giants -7.5 over Tampa Bay (TOP NFL PLAY)---5% OF YOUR BANKROLL

Tampa Bay has lost 7 of the last 9 games against the spread coming off
a division game and they have also lost 9 of the last 13 games against
the spread coming off an UNDER the total. *Tampa Bay has lost 11 of
the last 17 games against the spread when the total posted is between
42.5 and 49 points and they have also lost 19 of the last 22 road
games as an underdog of 7.5 to 10 points.

• * *Play Pittsburgh -6 over NY Jets (TOP NFL PLAY)---5% OF YOUR BANKROLL
Starts at 4:30 PM EST

Pittsburgh has won 22 of the last 27 games as a favorite and they have
also won 19 of the last 23 games when the total posted is between 35.5
and 42 points. *Pittsburgh has won and covered the spread in 8
consecutive games coming off a loss and they have won 5 of the last 6
games vs. New York at home.

• * *Play San Francisco -6.5 over Detroit (TOP NFL PLAY)---5% OF YOUR BANKROLL
Starts at 8:30 PM EST

San Francisco has covered the spread in 8 of the last 9 home games and
they have also covered the spread in 7 consecutive games when playing
in the 1st half of the season. *San Francisco has covered the spread
in 8 of the last 10 games vs. Detroit and they have also covered the
spread in 8 of the last 10 games as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points.

Mr. IWS
Sports Wagers MLB

Pittsburgh -120 over CHICAGO
The bad news is that the Pirates are choking miserably. The good news is they snapped a seven-game losing streak yesterday and wake up today just two games out of a Wild Card because the teams’ ahead of them, St. Louis and Atlanta are slumping too.

There’s more good news. They get to face Chris Volstad here. Volstad has three wins in 17 starts. He walks too many, he doesn’t strike out many and his 5.04 xERA comes with a full lack of skills support. Blame the long ball. Blame ball four. Blame April and May when he posted a 7.46 ERA in 41 IP. There’s plenty of blame to go around. No insights. No answers. No solutions. Just lots and lots of blame.

By contrast, Jeff Locke has 13 K’s, a 57% groundball rate and just one walk in his brief 15 inning career, covering just two starts and two relief appearances. Locke displayed solid numbers as a SP in 141 Triple-A innings: 2.48 ERA with a good strikeout rate, elite control and a solid groundball profile. In fact, it’s pretty much the exact same thing he’s shown at this level. The strikeouts come despite the lack of a high-octane fastball but his in-out-up-down repertoire has proven to be successful at every level. He pitches like a seasoned vet and he pitches with confidence. Frankly, this is a cheap price to pay to fade Chris Volstad.
Our PickPittsburgh -120 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 1.67)

MILWAUKEE -1½ +142 over N.Y. Mets
In 2010, Chris Young pitched seven scoreless innings on May 1 then was never heard from again, as his shoulder tear required surgery. Subsequently, some brief cameos saw good results but they didn't have strong skill support. Young’s extreme fly-ball profile this season of 59%, the highest in the majors of any pitcher with at least 10 starts, limits the venues where he could be successful. Milwaukee isn’t one of them. The Brewers are one of the most dangerous teams’ at home. They go yard often, they hit gappers and they score runs. Young is in line to get rocked here and the Mets’ bullpen is as unreliable as he.

Wily Peralta has only two major-league starts. He has been very durable since returning from Tommy John surgery in '07. With a fastball that sits in the low-to-mid-90s and touches 97, he can be dominant with one pitch. Due to his height and arm slot, he pitches downhill which often leaves hitters burying his fastball into the ground. In his 13 major league innings, he has a sweet groundball rate of 59%. It’s a small sample size but it’s a mark that he also had in the minors. The kid has natural, pure stuff.

All of a sudden the Brewers are in this thing, as they sit just 2½-games back in the Wild Card race. Allowing Chris Young and the Mets to beat them here would be devastating but with the way the Brewers are playing and swinging the sticks, we see the Brewers striking early and often and burying this soft intruder.
Our PickMILWAUKEE -1½ +142 (Risking 2 units - To Win: 200.00)

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
benton 50 dime on dallas cowboys

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Al DeMarco
Line Error Lock of the Week
5 Dime Play
Winning Day #25 of 39
Cowboys

Scott Delaney
30 Dime NFL
Winner #4 of 6
Indianapolis Colts

Chris Jordan
200♦ NFL Winner #8 of 12
InterConference
Underdog of the Year
Potential outright winner
Ravens

Anthony Redd
50 Dime NFL
Winner # 4 of 5
Ravens

Jeff Benton
50 DIME
Winner #4 in a Row
Dallas Cowboys

Chuck O'Brien
50 DIME NFL
WINNER #5 OF 7
NFC Interdivision
Road Warrior of the Year
Double-digit blowout
Dallas Cowboys

Craig Davis
50 DIME
Winner #14 of 18
#18 of 24 Overall
2Team Teaser
Oakland/Miami Over
Cleveland/Cincinnati Over

Matt Rivers
2nd Biggest Release
400,000♦ Winner #10 of 14
- #21 of 30 Overall -
New Orleans Saints

Bob Valentino
One and Only
75 DIME
NFL Dog of the Year
Seahawks

Sean Michaels
NFL Winner # 8 of 11 Overall
100 DIME
NFL WINNER 19 OF 23
Teaser Winner #22 of 30
NY Giants / Cin Bengals Teaser

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Rainman

10* Houston -7

5* San Francisco -7

3* Kansas City +3

1*Miami +2

1* Cleveland & Cinn over 39

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Paul Leiner

100* Chargers -6.5

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 11:41 AM
SuperSportsGroup - MLB

LAA v. Kansas City 2:10pm
PICK: UNDER 9 Game -105

Chicago v. Minnesota 2:10pm
PICK: OVER 8.5 Game

Baltimore v. Oakland 4:05pm
PICK: OVER 8 Game -105

SAn Fran v. Arizona 4:10pn
PICK: OVER 9 Game -110

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Charlie Sports

500* Raiders / Dolphins Under 42

500* Saints / Panthers Under 52

500* Rams +7

30* Seahawks +3

20* Cardinals +14

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 12:07 PM
Vegas Sports Consultants NFL Week #1 (5-2 +27.7*)

12 Kansas City +3.5
10 Indy O-45
10 Cincinatti -7
20 Oakland O-41
20 Dallas O-42

Mr. IWS
09-16-2012, 12:07 PM
Goodfella
3* GOM SEA
2* PHI
2* 7pt teaser NE & CAR

Mr. IWS