PDA

View Full Version : 9-21-12

Mr. IWS
09-21-2012, 08:27 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
09-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Big Al

Friday Play

Take the Baylor Bears minus the points over Louisiana Monroe. This will be the Warhawks first home game of the season after shocking Arkansas 34-31 (as 30-point underdogs), and then nearly doing the same at Auburn, where they fell 31-28 as 14.5-point puppies. But off those two games, I look for a massive letdown at home vs. Baylor. The Bears have pummeled both SMU (59-24) and Sam Houston (48-23) this season, and definitely won't be caught looking ahead to next week's Big 12 opener at West Virginia. That's because the Warhawks will have Baylor's attention following the results of the first two weeks. LA-Monroe is a dreadful 21-41 ATS vs. non-conference foes since 1998, while Baylor is a solid 14-3 ATS its last 17 as non-conference favorites, including a perfect 10-0 ATS when priced in the single digits. Monroe also falls into a negative 177-281 ATS system of mine which plays against certain teams off SU losses. Take the Bears.

Mr. IWS
09-21-2012, 04:07 PM
CFB FRIDAY NIGHT BEATDOWN! - Scott Spreitzer

Scott Spreitzer | CFB Side Fri, 09/21/12 - 8:00 PM
double-dime bet 307 Baylor -7.5 (-105) 5dimes vs 308 La.-Monroe
Analysis: I'm laying the points with Baylor on Friday night. UL-Monroe has posted back-to-back outstanding efforts, beating Arkansas in OT on the road, followed by another OT contest - this time a SU loss (ATS cover) at Auburn. Going toe-to-toe on the road against SEC opposition is a major accomplishment. But we now know how weakened Arkansas is when QB Tyler Wilson is not on the field; he was injured against Monroe. And those who follow me on radio already know how little respect I have for Auburn HC Gene Chizik's abilities. We should also mention that Arkansas led the Warhawks 28-7 early in the third quarter before their collapse. The Baylor Bears will be the best team...and best coached team UL-M will have faced so far this season. And while Monroe will be pumped in their first home game of the season, they simply don't matchup well with Baylor's high-powered attack. Despite RG-III now playing for pay, the Bears offense has piled-up 1,157 yards in two games on 7.88 yards per play. Starting QB Nick Florence has connected on 45 of 71 passes, (63% rate), for 653 yards (9.2 yards per pass), with 7 TDs and just 2 INTs. At the same time, the ground game is churning out 226 yards per game on 6.37 yards per carry. Just too much firepower for UL-M to handle off their back-to-back physically and emotionally draining games. Baylor enters on a 13-4 ATS run as a favorite of 3 1/2 to 10 points. Meanwhile, the UL-M HC Toddy Berry is on a 0-8 ATS slide following two straight covers. Finally, my power ratings, before last weekend's games (I make my numbers a week in advance) had Baylor 13 points better than Monroe at this venue. That's a 5 1/2 point difference from the line at the time of this release. I'm backing the Baylor Bears, minus the points on Friday night.