PDA

View Full Version : 10-4-12

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 08:25 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Charlie Sports

500* Utah +14
500* USC / Utah Under 48
500* Arizona / St Louis Under 40
30* St Louis +2
20* C Florida -11

Northcoast:

Marquee: St Louis Rams
Marquee: UCF/ECU(Under)

Mr. IWS
ASA

St Louis Rams

Mr. IWS
Indian Cowboy WNBA

4-Unit Play. Over 166.5 LA Sparks vs. Minnesota

Mr. IWS
NCAA Football Play of the Day by GT Staff

USC at Utah +14.5 at 5 p.m. PT ESPN TV

Not a good spot to get the big cover on the road for the Trojans who beat the Utes in LA last year 23-14 and Utah has gone 4-0-1 in their last five games as a home dog of more than 7 points and 7-1 ATS at home with rest.

UTAH +14.5

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Hoopsgooroo

Cards -2 @ 8:25p

Mr. IWS
Jimmy Boyd

3* (NFL) Arizona Cardinals/St. Louis Rams Under 39.5
3* (NCAAF) Utah +14

Mr. IWS
Power Play Wins

POD

NCAAF:

Utah Utes +14

Mr. IWS
SuperSportsGroup NCAAF + NFL

Arkansas St . FIU 7:30pm
In last year's meeting, Arkansas State prevailed in a 34-16 home win as -3½ point favorites. FIU is 4-10 ATS following a SU loss of 20 or more points and 1-10 ATS in the month of October, as well as 2-9-1 ATS following a SU loss. Arkansas State comes in 6-1 ATS in October games and 6-2 ATS in conference games, as well as 10-5 ATS on the road and 10-3 ATS against losing teams. FIU is also 11-24 ATS following two or more consecutive losses and 9-22 ATS in Weeks #5 through #9.
PICK: Arkansas St -1 Game

USC v. Utah 9pm
In last year's meeting, USC won 23-14 as -7½ point home favorites with the Trojans holding a 416-319 edge in total yards. USC is 22-8 ATS following a bye week and 10-4 ATS on the road, but the Trojans have struggled in the month of October, going 9-19 ATS. Utah is 8-3 ATS following a bye week, but the Utes are just 5-12 ATS in conference games and 3-7 ATS at home. USC is just 4-8 ATS as a road favorite between -10½ and -14 points, while Utah is 6-3 ATS as a double-digit underdog and 27-14 ATS following a bye week - and 25-12 ATS as an underdog, overall.
PICK: Utah +14.5 Game
PICK: Utah +7.5 1H

NFL
Arizona v. St Louis 8:30pm
PICK: Arizona pk

Mr. IWS
Platinum Plays.

500K NFL Network Lock/Month

the St Louis Rams +1.5 over
the Arizona Cardinals

Best Bets

the Arizona/St Louis Game Under
the Total Of 39.5 Points

the Utah Utes +14.5 over
the USC Trojans

the Central Florida Golden Knights -11.5 over
the East Carolina Pirates

the USC/Utah Game OVER
the Total Of 48.5 Points

Premier Pick

the Arkansas St Red Wolves -1.5 over
the Fla International Golden Panthers

Mr. IWS
Totals 4 You Selections for Thursday, October 4th

2012 NFC West Division Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Arizona/St Louis under 39.5

You Win or we'll email you Friday's Update Free of Charge!!!

College Bets Bets
East Carolina/Central Florida over 47
Southern California/Utah under 48
Arkansas State/Florida International under 58.5

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Paul Leiner

100* St Louis +1.5

50* East Carolina +11.5

Mr. IWS
Sports Wagers

ST. LOUIS +110 over Arizona
While it has surprised everyone with an impressive 4-0 start through a quarter of the season, a peek under the hood reveals some of Arizona’s flaws. The Cardinals began this season with questions at the all-important quarterback position. Those questions remain unanswered as the duo of Kevin Kolb and an injured John Skelton currently rank the Cards at 29th in passing. And it’s not like the offense can exploit St. Louis’ glaring run defense inefficiency as Arizona is among bottom dwellers there as well, averaging just 68 yards per game rushing. The Cards’ defence has come to the rescue but the unit allowed 400 yards to Ryan Tannehill and Dolphins’ receivers last week.
The Cardinals are not a 5-0 team. Not only will they travel on a short week here, they’re coming off not one, two or three emotional wins over Seattle, Philly and New England but four after they rallied against Miami last week in a game they were quite fortunate to win.
While the Cardinals are getting all the accolades, the Rams are being ignored as a much improved club. The team has equalled last year’s win total already, they’re buying into coach Jeff Fisher’s methods and could easily be 3-1 after near miss in Detroit to open the season. They’re taking the field with some confidence these days and are in a great scheduling spot to knock off this emotionally spent and offensively challenged intruder.

Mr. IWS
Brian Edwards Pick Pack

NFL Guaranteed Pick

Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: Arizona at St. Louis
Time: 8:25 PM EDT (Thu)
Play: Arizona (ML -120)
Line Source: Peppermill
Posted on: October 4, 2012 @ 10:54:02 AM EDT

VI gives us the best line available but to be clear, I like Arizona even at -1.5 or -2. The Cardinals are getting better QB play with Kevin Kolb throwing seven touchdown passes compared to only two interceptions. Meanwhile, Sam Bradford has just a 4/4 TD-INT ratio. The Cardinals have won seven in a row at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis. I think they make it eight straight tonight.

Mr. IWS
ASA's Pick Pack

NFL Guaranteed Pick

Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: Arizona at St. Louis
Time: 8:25 PM EDT (Thu)
Play: St. Louis (+1.5 -110)
Line Source: Bookmaker
Posted on: October 3, 2012 @ 3:40:48 PM EDT

Arizona’s luck finally runs out on Thursday night. The Cards are an improbable 4-0 on the year despite getting outgained in EVERY game so far this season. The Birds have been outyarded by a total of 341 yards so far this year. They are averaging just 4.6 yards per play while allowing 5.3. The offense has been poor scoring just 9 offensive TD’s in 4 games. We don’t see those struggles changing as this team can’t run the ball as they average just 68 YPG on 2.7 YPC and they don’t have an elite QB. Kevin Kolb is a better option than John Skelton in our opinion but he is far from elite. Last week at home they were destroyed by 183 yards by a young Miami team but were able to tie the game late (scored a TD with 22 seconds left) and then won in overtime. Three of their four games were decided in the final few seconds so this team is just a few plays away from being potentially 1-3. The Rams are 2-0 at home with wins over formidable opponents Washington & Seattle. St. Louis has a big advantage here on a short week. They have what basically amounts to a full extra day to prepare for this game. Arizona played a late afternoon game that went into overtime on Sunday. Because they play on Thursday, their “travel day” will be a “preparation day” for the Rams. This is just the 2nd road tilt for Arizona this year and they are not very good laying points on the road where they have lost 4 of the last 5 to the number dating back to 2008. Take the Rams at home Thursday night.

Mr. IWS
Northcoast

Marquees - St Louis +2

EC/UCF under 47

Mr. IWS
FantasySportsGametime

Football Thursday

100* Play Arizona -1 over St. Louis (TOP NFL PLAY)
Starts at 8:30 PM EST

St. Louis has lost 17 of the last 24 games when playing after the 1st month of the season and they have also lost 8 of the last 10 games coming off a win. St. Louis has lost 13 of the last 16 games coming off a home game and they have lost 9 of the last 10 games coming off a division game.

100* Play FIU +1 over Arkansas State (TOP NCAA PLAY)
Starts at 7:30 PM EST

Arkansas State has lost 10 of the last 13 games against the spread when playing as a road favorite of seven points or less and they have also lost 6 of the last 7 games against the spread when playing on a Thursday. Arkansas State has lost 5 of the last 6 road games against the spread when the total posted is between 56.5 and 63 points and they have lost 12 of the last 15 games against the spread coming off a two game home stand.

100* Play Central Florida -12 over East Carolina (TOP NCAA PLAY)
Starts at 8:00 PM EST

Central Florida has covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 games coming off a loss as a favorite and they have also covered the spread in 25 of the last 35 games after failing to cover the spread in two of the last three games. Central Florida has covered the spread in 10 of the last 13 games as a home favorite of 7.5 to 14 points and they are averaging over 30 points a game on offense this season.

100* Play USC -13.5 over Utah (TOP NCAA PLAY)
Starts at 9:00 PM EST

Utah has lost 2 of the last 3 games against the spread as a home underdog and they have also lost 7 of the last 10 games against the spread after failing to cover the spread in two of the last three games. Utah has lost 7 of the last 9 games as an underdog of 10.5 to 21 points and they are only averaging 17 points a game on offense over the last three games.

Mr. IWS
Sports Wagers

East Carolina +11½ -105 over CENTRAL FLORIDA
Are the Knights really double-digits better than the Pirates? We highly doubt it. UCF is 2-2 and has put up some strong offensive numbers by averaging just over 30 points a game. However, when playing two quality clubs in Ohio State and Missouri, they lost them both and scored just 30 points combined. The Knights’ skewed offensive numbers have come against Akron and Florida International, not exactly crème de la crème.

East Carolina’s docket isn’t much different with a blowout loss to #9 South Carolina and a 21-point defeat at the hands of North Carolina. It has won its other three games against much lesser competition.

The C-USA is a weak conference. The Knights open up their home conference schedule here while the Pirates are in first place with a 2-0 conference record. The Pirates’ offense is a work in progress and this line is predicated on them not being able to keep pace. While that is somewhat valid, against UTEP last week, ECU racked up 475 yards of offense while the defense continues to force key turnovers. On a short week for both clubs, in a conference game where familiarity is present, we’ll gladly take the points with a Pirates team that figures to slow down the tempo and stay within striking distance.
Our PickEast Carolina +11½ -105 (Risking 2.1 units - To Win: 2.00)

Mr. IWS
Spartan | CFB Side Thu, 10/04/12 - 9:00 PM

Double-Dime Bet 305 Southern Cal -13.5 (-110) Hilton vs 306 Utah
Analysis: I know it's always scary laying a good sized number on the road, and that is magnified when it's a prime time slot on ESPN. No doubt the Utes and their fans will be screaming for blood come time for kickoff. It's my opinion that the Trojans will turn the blood curdling screams into a wimper when it's all said and done. I've looked hard at this game and I refuse to fall into that trap of over thinking this one. I watched the replay of when Utah went down to Tempe and got abused by the Sun Devils and frankly guys, that offensive line was a joke. I have a difficult time seeing Kiffin's kids coming out flat here because let's face it, those kids like the spotlight of prime time just as much as the Utah kids do. I would like to see Lane Kiffin step out of his comfort zone some on offense and open up the playbook some. He holds a huge athletic and play making advantage here in my view and needs to go on the attack. If he does that guys the Trojans will breeze here. I'm not declaring triple star here but I do like USC here a lot. Let's go Southern Cal as a Double Star.

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 02:23 PM
VegasTout Football Plays for Thursday

Play USC -14 over Utah—NCAA FOOTBALL TOP PLAY

9:00 PM EST

USC has won 18 of the last 22 games when playing as a favorite and
they have also won 13 of the last 17 games when playing in the 1st
half of the season. USC has won 10 of the last 13 games coming off a
home game and they have won 14 of the last 16 games after outrushing
their last opponent by 200 or more total yards in their last game.

Play Florida International +2 over Arkansas State---NCAA BONUS PLAY
Play Central Florida -11.5 over East Carolina---NCAA BONUS PLAY
Play Arizona -1 over St. Louis---NFL BONUS PLAY

Mr. IWS
Marco D'Angelo Double Dime Bet

Ark St. -2

Mr. IWS
Gamblers Data

Free Play Thursday

AZ Cardinals -1

Mr. IWS
Insiders Sports Report

4* E. Carolina/C. Florida under 47.7 (Range 49.5 - 45.5)

3* Arizona -1 (Range +2 to -3)

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Arlon Sports

Florida International

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:02 PM
JEFF SCOTT SPORTS

TOP PLAYS

3 UNIT PLAYS

ST LOUIS +1.5 over Arizona: This is a bad spot for the Cardinals as they are on a short week and must travel to take on a Jeff Fishers coached St Louis squad that is home for the 2nd week in a row. This really is a false 4-0 Arizona team. Last week the Cardinals were at home vs a Miami Team that had to travel cross country with a rookie QB and they still needed OT to beat them. Tannehill threw for 400+ yards in that game, showing that their defense has some holes and I expect the crafty Jeff Fisher to come up with a way to exploit that. The Cardinals are not all that good on offense, ranking 25th in passing and 28th and it will be harder for them to run the ball in this one as the Rams get their top run stuffer (Michael Brockers). Stopping the run has been the weakness of the Rams (26th) but they have stopped the pass very well, ranking 11th in the league and let's note that 2 of the opposing QB they have faced are RG3 and Mathew Stafford, so that makes their pass defense ranking even more impressive. Now that pass defense will take on Kevin Kolb, who has a 97.6 QB rating, but still haven't impressed that much throwing for just 188 ypg. On the other side Sam Bradford had a couple of good outings to start the year but struggled in his last 2 games vs tougher defenses. but he has thrown for 265.5 ypg at home and he has 3 TD to just 2 INT's at home, compared to 1 TD and 2 INT's on the road. Jeff Fisher is a solid coach and as a home dog he has done pretty well in his career. Arizona's offense is weak and will be one dimensional in this one and I don't feel that Kolb will make enough plays to pull it out. I also look for Fisher to find a way to exploit that suspect pass defense of the Cardinals. The Cardinals may be 4-0, but they are still ranked at #20 in the Vegas Power Rankings and I feel that makes a St Louis team that is 2-0 at home a Live Dog here. It will be close, but I look for a late FG by Greg Zuerlein, who is a perfect 12-for-12 on field-goal attempts to be the difference here.

6 POINT TEASER --- St Louis +7.5 & Under 45.5

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:02 PM
JEFF SCOTT SPORTS

CFB Thursday and Friday

TOP PLAYS

4 UNIT PLAY

7 POINT TEASER --- Pittsburgh +8.5 & USC -7

3 UNIT PLAYS

USC/ Utah Under 48: I like the way this USC defense is playing right now. They come in off a game vs a good California offense and they allowed just 9 points and 250 yards in the game. The Trojans really had just one bad game defensively and that was vs Syracuse and they will be taking on a struggling offense in this one, So I look for their overall defensive numbers to improve. The Utes have been hit by offensive Injuries this year, mainly at QB, and it has hurt them as they come in ranked 116th in total offense (298.2 ypg) and 105th in passing (190.8 ypg). Last week the Utes could muster just 7 points and 209 yards in that game and they may be facing a tougher defense this week. I really don't expect DD out of Utah here. The USC offense has been inconsistent the last two games, putting up just 41 points in their last 2 games after scoring 42+ in each of their first 2 games. Those first 2 games were vs bad defenses and they will not be facing a bad defense in this one. The Utes have a tough defense and they have had to have one as their offense has been so poor. Utah comes in allowing just 21.2 ppg and I feel they will come up with enough plays here to keep USC in the lower 30's at best. I expect at most 42 points in this one.

Pittsburgh/ Syracuse Under 58: Wow. I really don't see nearly 60 points in this game. This is the Big East for crying out loud. Yes the Cuse use the no huddle offense but in their last 2 weeks they have really struggling, putting up just 28 points in the game vs FCS foe Stony Brook and then in their next game vs Minnesota they could muster just 10 points. The Defense for the Panthers is coming around as they have allowed just 27 points in their last 2 games and with teh extra prep time will find a way to keep this Cuse no-huddle attack under wraps. Pittsburgh is not a take chances kind of offense and they will not look to get into a shootout in this one. The Panthers do run the ball (40 per game) more than they throw it (30 per game) and that kind of ball control will help them eat clock and keep the Syracuse offense off the field. They will also be facing a Syracuse defense that has allowed just 17 ppg in their last 2 games. This game should be a hard fought typical Big East game and not a Big 12 shootout and that should keep the game in the 40's and not the 50's.

Arkansas State/ FIU Under 58: Both of the these defenses have struggled as both have allowed 30+ ppg, but I still see this one as an Under play. FIU has struggled on offense of late as they have averaged just 20.3 ppg in their last 3 games, and Im not sure they will do much better in this one. The Arkansas State defense has allowed 30 ppg, but if you take out the games vs Nebraska and Oregon on the road then in their other 3 games they have allowed just 18 ppg. I would put the FIU offense in the category of of Arkansas State's other 3 opponents (Memphis, Alcorn State and WKU) than Oregon and Nebraska. The brought back 10 starters this year and was supposed to be the best in the Sun Belt, but they have struggled and have allowed 39 ppg, but i expect a better showing tonight vs an Arky State team that is not all that explosive. Sure the Red Wolves put up 30 ppg, but they do run the ball more than throw it and they put up 26 FR'd per game, which would indicate they have some time consuming drives. This is a big game in the Sun Belt and I expect both teams to bring their "A" games on defense, which should keep this game from reaching the 50's.

BYU/ Utah State Under 46: Was there any mystery on which way I will go here. Yep you guessed it I like the Under. The Cougars had a 47 point explosion last week but that was vs a depleted and poor Hawaii defense. This is not an offense that will score 40 or even 30 points all that often, especially when going up against good defenses and the Aggies have one of the better stop units in the nation, ranking 11th in scoring and 18th in points allowed. BYU will not move the ball on the Aggies like they did vs the Rainbows. The Aggie offense has put up 66 points in their last 2 games, but not vs the kind of defense that they will face tonight They have faced 2 good defenses this year and put up just 14 vs Wisconsin and just 20 points in regulation vs Utah. Both teams run more than they throw and both ar good at running, but these rush defenses are two of the better in the nation. That should eat clock and put these teams in some long yardage situations and neither QB is great in those situations. I see this one on the low 40’s at best.

OTHER PLAY

2 UNIT PLAYS

7 POINT TEASER --- BYU/ Utah Under 52.5 & Arkansas State +6

Arkansas State -2 Over FIU

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Tony Corleone

Arizona Cardinals -1

Mr. IWS
Christian Alexander's Pick Pack

NCAA Football Thursday Picks

Premium Plays

Matchup: Southern Cal at Utah
Time: 9:00 PM EDT (Thu)
Play: Utah (+14 -115)
Line Source: BetOnline.ag
Posted on: October 2, 2012 @ 12:45:26 PM EDT

The talent level in this game heavily favors USC; however Lane Kiffin has been less than impressive as the play caller for USC this season. Not only in their loss against Stanford, but struggling to find the offensive production they should have with this unit against lesser talented teams as well. The Utah front seven presents the same challenges for USC that Stanford did and I look for the USC offense to struggle again this week. Throw in the Thursday night PAC-12 road game aspect, which USC has historically struggled in, and I look for Utah to keep this game close all night and possibly have an outside shot late in the game to pull off the upset.

Member Plays

Matchup: East Carolina at Central Florida
Time: 8:00 PM EDT (Thu)
Play: Central Florida (-11.5 -110)
Line Source: BetOnline.ag
Posted on: October 4, 2012 @ 4:13:38 PM EDT

Simply put, UCF is a much better football team than East Carolina. While they are 3-2, the Pirates ranks 110th in the country in scoring offense and 104th in rushing yards. UCF comes in with a 2-2 record but those two loses are at Ohio State and vs Missouri. This game will simply come down to the fact that UCF will be able to move the ball on East Carolina and East Carolina won’t be able to put enough points to cover an extremely deflated line. I look for UCF to have no trouble covering the small double digit line and expect an easy win by The Knights in this game.

Mr. IWS
Scott Pritchard's Pick Pack

NCAA Football Guaranteed Pick

Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: East Carolina at Central Florida
Time: 8:00 PM EDT (Thu)
Play: Under (47.5 -110)
Line Source: Peppermill
Posted on: October 4, 2012 @ 4:33:35 PM EDT

Happy Thursday, let's make some money. I have one play one time. It is not how many you play it is how many you win. Before you BET it, make sure you GET it. I am talking about being selective and finding real value. East Carolina is at Central Florida. I like the UNDER. See the cashier.

Mr. IWS
David Banks

Cardinals / Rams Under 39.5

The Arizona Cardinals (4-0, 3-1 ATS) were extremely fortunate to get by the Dolphins last week 24-21 in overtime despite being badly outplayed on the stat sheet, and they now have a road date with the pesky St. Louis Rams (2-2, 3-1 ATS) Thursday night. You can catch all the action from the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis, MO at 8:20 ET live on NFL Network.

The Cardinals managed to remain unbeaten despite getting dominated on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball by Miami. Arizona was outgained by a robust 183 total yards in the contest, as what had been a formidable defensive line over the first three weeks was unable to put sufficient pressure on the Dolphins' rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill, enabling him to pass for an amazing 431 yards. The offensive line was even worse, as it was unable to open up any running lanes or pass protect. The Cardinals had a pathetic 28 rushing yards for the game on 15 carries (1.9 YPC) while the Miami front seven spent most of the game in the Arizona backfield, sacking Kevin Kolb eight times! At the end of the day though, good teams find a way to win games where they are badly outplayed, and Arizona was able to do that under extreme circumstances as the Cardinals tied the game 21-21 on a fourth-and-10 touchdown pass from Kolb to Andre Roberts with 22 seconds left in regulation time. Now it remains to be seen if the Cardinal were simply looking past that non-conference game while looking ahead to this divisional battle just four days later. You may have the answer to that question in the early minutes of this contest.

As for the Rams, they have already matched their win total from all of last year when they finished at 2-14, and they are a perfect 2-0 here at the Edward Jones Dome so far after upsetting the Seattle Seahawks 19-13 last week. St. Louis also won a game where it was probably outplayed, although not to the degree that Arizona was. The Rams were only outgained by 33 total yards, but they were unable to run the ball much, managing only 75 yards on 27 carries as Steven Jackson seems to still be affected by his nagging groin injury. Quarterback Sam Bradford was not spectacular either, completing 16-of-30 passes for 221 yards and one interception without throwing a touchdown pass. In fact, the star of the game for the Rams was their rookie kicker Greg Zuerlein, who kicked four field goals while twice setting team records for the longest field goal in franchise history! He first broke the team record by booting a 58-yarder in the first quarter, only to later top that by booming a 60-yarder in the third quarter. St. Louis did not have a legitimate offensive touchdown in the game, as its only touchdown came off of a fake field goal.

Arizona swept the two head-to-head meeting last season, and when the last matchup went 'over' in a 23-20 win, it snapped a seven-game 'under' streak in this series. The 'under' is also 11-5 in the last 16 Arizona divisional games, as well as 15-6-1 in the last 22 St. Louis conference games. Meanwhile, Arizona is 6-2 ATS and 7-1 straight up in the last eight meetings here in St. Louis.

2-0 last 2 NFL picks
2-0 last 2 NFL totals

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Al Williams

Arizona vs St. Louis

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona's last 8 games when playing St. Louis

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games on the road

Pick: UNDER 39.5

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Seabass
100 USC buy to 14 if necessary
50 UNDER St. Louis
200 E Carolina

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Wolkosky Milan

10* ARIZONA CARDINALS -2
10* CARDINALS / RAMS UNDER 39

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Wunderdog Sports

Game: USC at Utah (Thursday 10/04 9:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Utah +14.5 (-110)

When Matt Barkley shunned the NFL draft, many thought that the USC Trojans would run the table and find themselves in a National Championship game. Those plans ended when they lost to Stanford a couple of weeks ago. That game dropped USC to 0-3 ATS. This team does have talent, but has not played to it yet. They struggled at a neutral site vs. Syracuse, allowing 29 points. USC hasn't played here in nearly 100 years, and could be affected by the altitude. The Utes have always done well here and they are 48-27 ATS in their last 75 games as an underdog. Matt Barkley was the leading candidate for the Heisman Trophy when the season started, but he has thrown five INTs already. Last week it was the ground game that garnered nearly 300 yards while he passed for just 192. Utah has had two weeks to prepare, but more importantly they've had two weeks to get healthy. They will have DE Joe Kruger back, along with S Eric Rowe. Additionally, John White who rushed for over 1,500 yards a year ago and missed the BYU game should be a lot healthier. Overall, it has been a disappointing start for USC and Utah has been bitten by the injury bug. Utah is a lot healthier for this one and should make a game out of this. Take the points and play on Utah.

Mr. IWS
Craig Davis

Teaser Winner # 5 of 6
40 DIME WINNER

STL and OVER Teaser

Mr. IWS
JR ODonnell CFB Total Thu, 10/04/12 - 8:00 PM

dime bet 304 UCF / 303 East Carolina OVER 47.0
Analysis: East Carolina Pirates (3-2 & 3-2 ATS) visit the Central Florida Knights (2-2 & 2-2 ATS). This is a UCF team that had high pre-season expectations to contend for the Conference USA championship and a favorite in their division. Their key players are RB Johnson who has run for 280 yds. and 4.9/c and QB Bortles (87/130, 935 yards and "9" TD). ECU's big problem last year was it's porous defense, and this year it has held teams to "15"points or less in all three of it's wins, and the two losses are to South Carolina and Missouri. Pirates big player is QB Corden 70/115, 693 yds. and "3" TD. He is a dual threat, and can run well with the ball. His RB Cooper has averaged "6" yards per carry (304 yards). This will be a very competitive game, and the difference could be turnovers either way. Still we like the Pirates who have won "5" of the last "6" vs. UCF. It should be noted that UCF's wins are over teams with a record of 2-8.
TAKE ECU/UCF OVER

Mr. IWS
Robert Ferringo
THURSDAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL SELECTIONS
2.5-Unit Play. Take #304 Central Florida (-11.5) over East Carolina (8 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 4)

At the start of the year I had Central Florida way, way out in front in Conference USA. I think they are head and shoulders better than the teams in that league and I am looking for a lot of blowouts from this group. This is a perfect example. Central Florida has to be frustrated after that tough loss to Missouri last weekend. Who better to take that frustration out on than a team that beat them last year and a division rival? UCF actually outgained Missouri and they were only outgained at Ohio State by 59 yards. So they are in the same class as some very good BCS teams. ECU is not. The Pirates were throttled at North Carolina and lost by 38 at South Carolina. ECU's only wins have come against weaklings like App State, Southern Miss (who stinks) and UTEP. And this team was outgained by both App State and Southern Miss. I am not a believer in Ruffin McNeil. He wants to win with defense. But he is playing right into Central Florida's hands and the Knights do everything better. Central Florida is in a bounce back situation, at home, on television, with revenge against a weaker opponent. I think that this one has blowout written all over it.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #306 Utah (+14.5) over USC (9 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 4)

I just still am not buying USC at all. As I have said before, Lane Kiffin is a loser. All the guy has done, everywhere he has ever gone, is lose. USC was one of the most overrated teams in the country heading into the season and I am not that impressed with them. Cal is terrible, and that was still very much a game late last week for the Trojans before they pulled away in the fourth quarter. The Trojans also were knocked around by an above average Stanford team, they struggled to put away a bad Syracuse team, and while they toyed with Hawaii they didn't end up beating the Warriors by more than Nevada or BYU did. In all, I am underwhelmed by USC and I have no idea why they are favored so greatly on the road here. This is virtually the same Utah team that took USC to the limit last year, lining up for a 32-yard field goal at the end of regulation that would have sent the game to overtime. USC won that game by just nine points and that was at home. Utah was pathetic last week at Arizona State. But that was a wicked sandwich game for them - coming off a thrilling home upset in the Holy War and prior to a nationally televised revenge game with USC. We have already seen motivated home underdog like Vanderbilt (vs. South Carolina) and Washington (vs. Stanford) put Top 15 teams to the test. In fact, underdogs have killed it in the weekday games, with Vandy, Rutgers, Louisiana-Monroe, UNLV, Utah State, BYU and Washington all cashing in. In fact, underdogs are 7-2 ATS in the last four weeks in games played on Wednesday-Friday. The public piles onto these favorites like this and they underwhelm. I think that is exactly what we are going to see here. Utah will make this one a slugfest and should stick around in this game.

Mr. IWS
kelso

10 usc
10 stl
10 stl-under
5 parlay stl & stl-under

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Falcon

2* Arkansas St -1.5

Mr. IWS