PDA

View Full Version : 10-4-12

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 08:25 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Scott Spreitzer | CFB Side 8:00 PM

Double-Dime Bet 304 UCF -11.5 vs 303 East Carolina

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Larry Ness' Thursday NFL Showdown (won LW w/Washington)
My 9* Thursday Night Showdown is on the StL Rams at 8:20 ET.

The Arizona Cardinals are 4-0 for the first time since the 1974 St Louis Cardinals opened 7-0. The Cards very quietly closed the 2011 season by winning SEVEN of their last nine games (to finish 8-8), so that means no NFL team has played better over the last 13 regular season weeks than Arizona (11-2 SU / 9-4 ATS). However, critics will point out that THREE of this year's wins have come by four or less points and considering all eight of last year's wins came by seven or fewer points (four in overtime), the Cards may be somewhat of a 'mirage' Don't try selling that to head coach Ken Whisenhunt. "We are a good team," he said. "We play well together and our guys make plays." "There's no question chemistry is a big part of it," Whisenhunt continued. "We started to develop that last year over that stretch and you could see it in training camp and the offseason. You never know what that's going to mean, but in some tough situations this year you've seen that come out. You've seen some guys believe in each other, work hard and to me that's what a team is all about." I'm a HUGE fan of Whisenhunt and while I believe there is much truth to what he says, just how many games are we supposed to believe the Cards will win in a row, to open the 2012 season? Arizona is allowing just 15.3 PPG (third-best of all teams) and is fourth with 10 turnovers forced, including a league-high six fumble recoveries. Kevin Kolb, who had lost his starting QB job in the preseason, came in for an injured John Skelton in Week 1 (helping the Cards to a 20-16 win over Seattle) and has since started and won THREE in a row. He threw for 324 yards in last week's comeback win, as down 13-0 at the half, he threw three, second-half TD passes, the last coming on a 4th-and-10 at the Miami 15-yard-line to send it into OT with 22 seconds left in the game. Kolb has completed 62.6 percent of his passes so far, throwing seven TDs and just two INTs. It’s really been quite a comeback for him. The question is, can he keep it up? He’s getting little help from Arizona’s running game, as the Cardinals once again can’t run the ball, ranking near the bottom with 68.0 YPG and second-to-last with 2.7 YPC. The good news for Cardinal fans is that Arizona has won 10 of 11 against the Rams and SEVEN straight at the Edward Jones Dome since a 17-10 loss there in September of 2004. However, I WON’T ignore the fact that the Cards were 2-6 SU away from home last season and 1-7 the year before. Yes, Arizona won in New England in Week 2 this year but how many times is Stephen Gostkowski going to miss a 42-yard FG attempt? Speaking of FG attempts, St Louis rookie Greg Zuerlein made 21 consecutive FGs last fall at Missouri Western and he's been “Automatic Greg” in his four-game NFL career. He was a perfect 4-of-4 on FGs during the Rams' Week 4 win over Seattle, converting from 24, 48, 58, and 60 yards. He is a perfect 12-of-12 on field goals in 2012 (including 4-of-4 from beyond 50 yards), becoming the first kicker in league history to make a 60-yard and 50-plus-yard field goal in the same game! The Rams only TD vs Seattle came off a fake FG attempt but the 19-13 win over the Seahawks makes St Louis 2-0 SU and ATS at home to open the season (team won just THREE games all of last year). Sam Bradford is back playing well and it’s hard to overlook the fact that Miami rookie Ryan Tannehill (who hardly looked good in his first three NFl starts for the Dolphins), passed for 431 yards against the Cards last Sunday with Hartline grabbing 12 for 257 yards (can you say, Danny Amendola?). Let’s note that the Cards won at New England but were outgained in that game, 387-to-242 in yards. Despite a 4-0 record, the Cards are averaging just 271.0 YPG on offense, while allowing 357.0 defensively, a negative differential that will eventually catch up to them. Why not right here? The Cards played late on Sunday afternoon in Phoenix and now have this road game in St Louis on a Thursday night. The Rams are not quite a playoff contender but they are NOT the 3-13 ‘mess’ they were last year, especially with Jeff Fisher as head coach. I’m hoping it doesn’t come down to a late FG but if it does, I want the team with Zuerlein.

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 07:00 PM
burns MAIN EVENT---utah

Mr. IWS
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Wayne root millionaire
st louis rams