PDA

View Full Version : 10-7-12

poopoo333
10-06-2012, 09:59 PM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

poopoo333
10-06-2012, 10:36 PM
SPORTS WAGERS

Survivor Pick - Week 5
NEW ORLEANS over San Diego
There have been plenty of teams that start a year at 0-4 and most of them were deserving of such a start. The Saints don’t belong in that category. This is a quality team that employs one of the top QB’s in the NFL, as his numbers will confirm. Drew Brees leads the league in passing with 1,350 yards.
The Chargers have defeated Oakland, Tennessee and K.C while getting whacked by Matt Ryan and the Falcons. Note that the team that destroyed them had a quality QB. Against Oakland, they blocked four punts. Against K.C. they were aided by six Chief turnovers. The Chargers 3-1 record against bad clubs is all smoke and mirrors. This is a stagnant offensive team and by year’s end the numbers will reflect just that.
Last week, we were fortunate to squeeze by with the Packers one-point win over these Saints for our Survivor pick. Those that played Atlanta or Arizona and even Baltimore, to a lesser extent, could easily be on the rail. This week, most of your poolies will be on the G-Men, Niners or Texans. With every big favorite winning last week, a time bomb could be ticking and if it goes off, one or two of this week’s ‘Big 3” will lose outright. We’re certainly not going to guess which it will be. Instead, in sticking with our theory of not going down with or advancing with the rest of the pack, we’re as comfortable endorsing the Saints as we are any of the aforementioned teams. The Saints are embarrassed by their start. While it won’t be easy, they still want to defy the odds and shoot for the playoffs. If that is to happen, it has to start here. Against an overvalued visitor, we’re confident that it will.
Week 5 pick – New Orleans straight up.
N.Y. Jets √
Cincinnati √
Chicago √
Green Bay √

poopoo333
4 UNIT = Tennessee Titans @ Minnesota Vikings - VIKINGS -5.5 (-110)
(Note: I'm risking 4.40 units to win 4.00 units)

The Tennessee Titans enter Sunday's game with a 1-3 record, and are coming off of a 38-14 loss to Houston where they lost their starting QB. Their lone win on the season was a 44-41 victory against Detroit, while other loses came against San Diego and New England by a combined score of 72-23. Matt Hasselbeck will get the start at QB in place of injured Jake Locker. The Vikings have surprised many as they've opened the season 3-1 with two straight upsets in Detroit (20-13) and vs San Francisco (24-13). In Week 1 they hosted the Jaguars and beat them 26-23 in overtime, which was followed by their lone loss in Indianapolis 23-20. The Titans defense ranks 31st in the NFL giving up 419 yards per game, and they are last in the league allowing 37.8 points against per game. Minnesota is 8th defensively giving up 313 yards per game, and 7th allowing just 18 points against per game. Offensively these two teams aren't too far apart, with the Vikings sitting 21st in the leauge while the Titans are 23rd. Minnesota is scoring 22.5 points per game, while the Titans are scoring 20.2 ppg. Despite having one of the best running backs in the game, the Titans are 28th in the league with just 68 rushing yards per game. The Vikings defense is 7th against the run, and if they can limit Chris Johnson they are going to make it tough on Matt Hasselbeck. Hasselbeck managed to complete 61.6% of his passes last season for 3,571 yards, but he threw 14 INTs (18 TDs) for a 82.4 QB Rating. After entering the game last week he was effective at times throwing 2 TD passes and completing 68% of his passes, but he did throw 2 INTs. I give the QB edge to the Vikings as Christian Ponder has looked solid this year, completing 68.3% of his passes while throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs for a 97.7 QB Rating. Considering the Titans are 26th in the league giving up 8 yards per pass attempt I think we will see Ponder have another productive day Sunday. The Vikings are a much improved team from last year, where they won just once at home. If you take a look at their home games last year you will notice they had a pretty tough schedule hosting Tampa Bay, Detroit, Arizona, Green Bay, Oakland, Denver, New Orleans, and Chicago - almost all teams that were either a playoff team or close to it. Tennessee managed to go 4-4 on the road last season, but wins came against Cleveland, Carolina, Buffalo and Houston in a meaningless Week 17 game. Nothing too impressive there. Their only real impressive victory last year was in Week 2 against the Ravens at home where they won 26-13 as 5.5 point underdogs. The Titans have shown nothing defensively so far this year, and their only game of over 14 points came against the Lions at home where a lot of their points came from special teams or big plays on poor tackling by the Lions. I don't see Tennessee being able to do much to stop the Vikings balanced offense. Take Minnesota to cover the spread and win by a TD or more.

2 UNIT = Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots - BRONCOS +7 (-115)
(Note: I'm risking 2.30 units to win 2.00 units)

Denver has been a bit of a roller coaster this season, as they opened with a big 31-19 victory over Pittsburgh in the Sunday Night game before dropping the Week 2 MNF game 27-21in Atlanta (in a game that they were down 27-7 at the end of the 3rd). The Broncos then hosted Houston and lost 31-25, before running over Oakland 37-6 last week. The big question surrounding the Broncos was if Peyton Manning was going to come back where he left off, and so far he has been pretty solid. Manning is completing 64.7% of his passes with 8 TDs and 3 INTs for a QB Rating of 96.9 - a number I think will only get better as the season goes on and Manning gets a better feel for his receivers (and vice versa). Many had thought that the Patriots could go undefeated this season with a relatively easy schedule, but the Patriots enter Sunday's game 2-2. New England has beaten Tennessee 34-13 and Buffalo last week 52-28, while they've lost 20-18 to Arizona as 13.5 point favorites and 31-30 to Baltimore in Week 3. Tom Brady has been impressive as always completing 65.6% of his passes with 7 TDs and just 1 INT for a QB Rating 102.4. In total offense the Patriots rank 1st in the NFL averaging 438 yards per game, while the Broncos are 12th with 387 yards per game. New England is also 1st in PPG at 33.5, while Denver is 7th with 28.5 PPG. Defensively the Broncos rank 7th allowing 308 yards against per game, while New England is 20th at 366 yards against per game. Denver is allowing 20.8 points against per game, while Patriots are a little higher at 23. What impresses me is that the Broncos have faced three very good offenses in Pittsburgh, Atlanta, and Houston (the other being Oakland), while the Patriots have only had 1 or 2 tests in Baltimore and Buffalo (with the others being Tennessee and Arizona). I do give the offensive edge to Brady and the Patriots, but the defensive edge has to go to Denver. Take note that Manning is 14-4 against the spread as an underdog since 2003. 7 points is just too much in this one, as even if the Broncos do find themselves down late in the game we know that Manning can easily lead them down the field for a late score or two. I expect this to be a classic tight game between Brady and Manning as both show why they are considered elite QBs. Take Denver to keep it close.

2 UNIT = Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals - BENGALS -3.5 (-110)
(Note: I'm risking 2.20 units to win 2.00 units)

Despite a 1-3 record to open up the season, the Miami Dolphins have been somewhat impressive to start the season. The opened the season with a 30-10 loss in Houston, but followed that up with a big 35-13 home victory against Oakland. In Week 3 the Dolphins lost Reggie Bush mid way through the game and allowed the Jets to comeback and beat them 23-20 in a game I think they should have won. The Dolphins then went into Arizona to take on the then undefeated Cardinals and were leading late before losing 24-21 in overtime. With that said, I do think the Dolphins are going to struggle in Cincinnati this weekend. The Bengals have won 3 straight games to improve to 3-1 on the year. They opened the season with a brutal 44-13 loss in the early MNF game, but then went on to beat Cleveland by 7, Washington by 7 as 3 point underdogs, and Jacksonville last week by 17 as 1 point favorites. Much of the Bengals success has come through the air, as Andy Dalton has completed 67.5% of his passes with 8 TDs and 4 INTs for a 103 QB Rating (5th in the league). Dolphins rookie QB ranks 31st in the league as he has completed 55.9% of his passes with just 2 TDs and 6 INTs for a 66.4 QB Rating. I will give him credit for having a good game last week throwing for 431 yards in Arizona, but I don't think we will see that type of performance on Sunday. These two offenses are ranked closely with the Dolphins 9th in the league at 397 yards per game and the Bengals 10th with 389 yards per game, but Cincinnati has managed to put up 28 PPG while the Dolphins only 21.5 PPG. The Dolphins offense has come more from rushing the football, while the Bengals are the opposite with most of their offense coming through the air. The Bengals rank 23rd in the league giving up 130 yards aginst per game on the ground, but the Dolphins rank 30th against the pass allowing 297 yards per game through the air. Take note that the Dolphins have giving up 23+ points in 3 of their 4 games, while the Bengals have scored 27+ points in 3 of their 4 games (including 34 points in their lone home game this year). The Bengals were 4-4 last year at home, but losses came against tough teams in Baltimore, Houston, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco (all of which were playoff teams as well). After 2 road games this year the Dolphins have managed to win just 2 road games in the last two season, which came against Buffalo and Kansas City. Although they've done well against the spread on the road, you have to take into consideration that they've been on average roughly 7 point favorites on the road. The Bengals seem to take care of teams they are supposed to beat, and they are 6-1-2 ATS in their last 9 vs a team with a losing record. I can't see the Dolphins offense keeping up with the Bengals, and I like Cincy to cover the spread on Sunday.

2 UNIT = Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers - PANTHERS -3 (-104)
(Note: I'm risking 2.08 units to win 2.00 units)

The Seahawks enter Week 5 with a 2-2 record, which included a controversial victory against the Packers last Monday. Seattle has won both home games vs Dallas and Green Bay (27-7 and 14-12) while they've lost both of their road games (20-16 in Arizona and 19-13 in St Louis). They are 2-0 ATS at home and 0-2 ATS on the road. The Panthers have gotten off to a rough start to the year, as many people have predicted them to be battling for a playoff spot come December. The Panthers have lost games vs Tampa Bay, an ugly one against the Giants, and last weeks last second 30-28 loss in Atlanta. Their win was a 35-27 victory over New Orleans in Week 2. Overall the Panthers have looked good in 2 of their games (their win and last week in Atlanta), and looked very bad in their other two losses. It will be interesting to see what Panthers team shows up here in Week 5, but I think we can expect a desperate Carolina team to play an all around solid game at home. Despite two bad offensive games, the Panthers still rank 13th in the NFL averaging 373 yards per game on offense while scoring 20 points per game. The Seahawks are 29th in the league averaging 281 yards per game, and just 17.5 points per game (28th). The stats are flipped quite a bit on defense though as the Seahawks rank 2nd allowing 275.8 yards against per game, and 2 allowing 14.5 points against per game. The Panthers are 24th allowing 393 yards against per game and 22nd allowing 27.2 points against per game. Panthers QB Cam Newton is completing 63.6% of his passes with 4 TDs and 5 INTs for a 87.5 QB Rating, while rookie Seahawks QB Russel Wilson is completing 60% of his passes with 4 TDs and 4 INTs for a 73.5 QB Rating. The Seahawks have one of the biggest home field advantages in the NFL, and it shows as their ATS numbers are crazy at home. That also sets them up for being bad on the road against the spread, as they are 17-37-2 ATS in their last 56 road games. Last season they played back to back road games twice (although one had a bye in between) and they went 0-2 in those games both straight up and against the spread, while scoring just 3 points combined. With the Panthers coming off an emotional loss you might think they'd have a let down game, but I think the 2 point loss against the NFC's only defeated team was a confidence booster for this Panthers team. This is a must win for Carolina as they can't fall to 1-4, and with Seattle putting up 16 or fewer points in 3 of their 4 games I like Carolina to win and cover.

poopoo333
DCI NFL

Week
Straight Up: 0-1 (.000)
ATS: 0-1 (.000)
ATS Vary Units: 0-9 (.000)
Over/Under: 1-0 (1.000)
Over/Under Vary Units: 2-0 (1.000)

Season
Straight Up: 35-26 (.574)
ATS: 27-35 (.435)
ATS Vary Units: 120-228 (.345)
Over/Under: 34-28 (.548)
Over/Under Vary Units: 152-127 (.545)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

CINCINNATI 25, Miami 19
Green Bay 31, INDIANAPOLIS 18
Baltimore 25, KANSAS CITY 15
MINNESOTA 28, Tennessee 21
Atlanta 33, WASHINGTON 21
N.Y. GIANTS 29, Cleveland 9
Philadelphia 21, PITTSBURGH 16
Seattle vs. CAROLINA: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Chicago 24, JACKSONVILLE 13
NEW ENGLAND 36, Denver 21
SAN FRANCISCO 34, Buffalo 16
San Diego 34, NEW ORLEANS 30

poopoo333
10-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Gold Sheet LTS

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7

NFL FB

SOLID GOLD ALERT....2 UNIT PLAY:

PITTSBURGH STEELERS (-3½) -home over Philadelphia 10:00 AM PDT (Game #414)

poopoo333
POINTWISE PHONES:

3* Pitt, NO. Miami

2* Tenn, Wash, KC

poopoo333
Marc Lawrence:

4* Titans+5.5
3* Miami+3.5
3* KC+6
3* NYJ +9

poopoo333
spartan | NFL Side Sun, 10/07/12 - 1:00 PM ÀÖ
triple-dime bet 423 BAL -5.0 (-110) Hilton vs 424 KAN
Analysis: You know guys, last week I had some friends give me static about making the Patriots over the Bills my NFL game of the month. Too square they bellowed, well you should have seen some of the text messages I got after the Bills jumped out in front early. Let me just say this. I've been not only been around the block when it comes to betting the NFL, I've been around the damn world a few dozen times. We've all seen wannabe handicappers twist themselves into knots trying to decipher what is square and sharp. Same thing last sunday when I had my clients on the 49ers in the double over the Jets. Practically identical. Now here we go again this sunday and the odds makers are trying to work some mind games on the bettors. Once again we have what appears at face value to be a trap. Well maybe the Ravens will turn the ball over a half dozen times and Ray Rice and Joe Flacco will both get injured in the opening drive. Barring that kind of sequence of events I don't see the Chiefs even sniffing at a cover here. You will hear people drone on about how tough it is to play the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Well guys, I reside in mid missouri and have attended countless games at Arrowhead. Let's just say it ain't what it used to be in that joint. The stubborn fact is this, the Chiefs are a lousy 15-27 against the number in their be†loved Arrowhead since 2007. There was some concern that maybe the Ravens would be caught in a look ahead situation with Dallas on deck but let's be honest, who fears the Cowpokes these days. Sometimes you have to speak plainly, the Chiefs are miserably weak at QB. Matt Cassel has been handed the keys to this offense and has basically driven it into a ditch. It's difficult enough to win in this league with a competent, efficient professional guy under center. Trying it without one is next to impossible. And now the Ravens are coming into town. Maybe Baltimore is not the wrecking crew on the defensive end they were but they are still fully capable of wreaking utter havoc on Cassel and the Chiefs offense. It would not shock me in the least to see Kansas City bring in Brady Quinn at some point in this game to try and stop the carnage. Well, you guys clearly see where this is going. Triple Star Release on Baltimore. Please keep in mind there are no locks guys. I love the play but we've all seen weird shit happen. Missed field goals, unexpected key injuries, etc. PLEASE use self discipline and maintain solid money management practices. Best of luck to us and enjoy the game!

Pick Made: Oct 2 2012 2:45PM PST
ENJOY!!

poopoo333
ACCUSCORE NFL

Written by Jon Lee

NFL Week 5: Top 4 Picks

Last weekend, our analyst went 2-1, bringing his record through the early part of this season to a respectable 4-3-2. After 4 weeks, he’s posted a profit on his picks, and now, he’s ready to get aggressive. With the refs back and all teams done with a fourth of the season, he’s ready to make 4 picks this week. As always, the first pick is free, but the next three are for members only…not a member? Sign up now using the coupon code nflrefs (case sensitive) and you’ll get access to membership for 25% off. However, this offer expires after this weekend,

Free Pick for Week 5

Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Simulations have the Steelers winning outright nearly 68 percent of the time. The Eagles are 3-1, but have somehow won those three games by a combined four points. They rank 27th in the league in turnover margin (-5), and it is fool’s gold to believe you can continually win in the NFL giving the football away and relying on last second miracles. Philadelphia’s defense is solid, and the defensive line should give Pittsburgh problems. Ben Roethlisberger has been a wizard his entire career however somehow avoiding pressure and surviving with a weak offensive line. This is the week I expect Philadelphia’s luck to run out.

Members, SIGN IN NOW

Minnesota Vikings -5.5 vs. Tennessee Titans
The Vikings are one of the surprise teams in the NFC, and if they cover this week it will be time to consider them as just a good team. The computer has Minnesota winning by 8 points, and covering this spread 59 percent of the time. Jake Locker is out for the Titans meaning Matt Hasselbeck will step in yet again at quarterback. I am not a fan of Locker, but he was capable of making certain plays athletically that Hasselbeck is not capable of at this point in his career. The AccuScore computer is 3-1 picking both of these teams ATS so I will side with it in this game as well.

Chicago Bears at Jacksonville Jaguars Under 41 Points
This is a relatively low line for the NFL, but the computer still projects the Under at 63 percent. These two teams average only 36 points combined in simulations.

San Diego Chargers at New Orleans Saints Over 54 Points
The Saints are desperate for a win, and with their horrendous defense, they will go for it behind their offense. That means the Chargers will also be throwing to score points and keep up which should translate to an entertaining offensive game. The Over occurs in nearly 57 percent of simulations. The computer has gone 3-1 for both teams picking Totals this season.

poopoo333
10-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Wunderdog

Miami at Cincinnati
Pick: Miami +3.5

The Miami Dolphins started the season with a blowout loss at the hands of Houston. They then returned the favor vs. Oakland with a blowout win 35-13. Given how good Houston is, so far so good. But then Miami lost two more games to drop to 1-3. But is it that bad? Both of those losses came in OT so the Dolphins could very well be 3-1 right now. Despite the losses, the Dolphins’ offense has generated lots of yardage. They have, in fact won the battle at the line of scrimmage by +174 yards in the last three weeks. That is bad news for Cincinnati who has allowed 28 points per game despite holding the Jacksonville offense to just 10 points last week. The Bengals generate most of their yards in the passing game, as their running game has been stalled. Miami may be giving up yards, but their QB rating against is just 75.9, and they are holding teams to a 29% conversion rate on third down. The Bengals can't stop the run or pass, allowing 5.45 yards per carry on the ground. Both of these teams can move the ball, but the Dolphins have more resistance to slow down the Bengals. Miami has come up big in their last eight vs. a winning team at a flawless 8-0 ATS, while the Bengals have managed just one cover in their last 10 vs. the AFC. Under Marvin Lewis, the Bengals are a horrible play as home chalk going just 13-25 ATS as a home favorite. My computer matchup for this game pegs the game a dead heat. Take the Fins here. Buy to +3.5 if you can. Otherwise, grab them at +3.

poopoo333
Rochestertitans Sports

NFL

Rams +1 (3.3 to win 3)
Titans +6 -117 (5.5 to win 5)
Jags +5.5 (3.3 to win 3)
Chiefs +5 (3.3 to win 3)
Jets +9 (4.4 to win 4)

poopoo333
BLEZOW "LOCK OF THE WEEK" ( 1-3 ) :

Lock- PITTSBURGH

poopoo333
Sixth Sense

BEST BETS

YTD 5-13 –27.90%

412 3% WASHINGTON +3
413 3% PHILADELPHIA +3
417 3% CLEVELAND +8.5
429 3% DENVER +6.5
433 3% SAN DIEGO +3.5
411 3% ATLANTA/WASHINGTON OVER 51
423 3% BALTIMORE/KANSAS CITY OVER 46.5

poopoo333
Sports Wagers NFL

NEW ORLEANS -3½ -109 over San Diego
When was last time a 0-4 team was favored over a 3-1 squad and by more than a field goal? Oddsmakers are not fools. They are not in the habit of giving away cash. Despite New Orleans’ dismal start, the team does have talent. For those that think Drew Brees has regressed, think again. Brees leads the league with 1,350 passing yards to date. The Saints’ defense has been the trouble spot but we’re not convinced that San Diego’s offence is a unit to be overly concerned with.

The Chargers have defeated the Raiders (aided by a slew of blocked kicks), the Titans and the Chiefs (KC with 6 turnovers), teams with a 3-9 record collectively. San Diego lacks a running game while Philip Rivers can’t find a rhythm with his overrated receiving corp. Much like the Cardinals are not a 5-0 team, proving it on Thursday night, the Saints are not an 0-5 team and a reversal of fortune is forthcoming in this Sunday prime timer for all to see.
Our PickNEW ORLEANS -3½ -109 (Risking 2.18 units - To Win: 2.00)

KANSAS CITY +6 -108 over Baltimore
Things find a way of balancing out in this league. The Ravens have been solid. A contributing factor is their ability to protect the football. It’s no wonder that Baltimore is winning with just four giveaways thus far compared to eight takeaways from its opponents for a +4 turnover ratio.

The Chiefs have been awful in comparison. Kansas City players have fumbled eight times and have been intercepted seven times while intercepting its adversaries just twice and having zero fumble recoveries. That’s a -13 ratio, dead last in the league. This KC team is averaging 419 yards of offence per game, 4th best in league while allowing an acceptable 334 per game. With a strong running game, a decent passing game and facing an aging defense while at Arrowhead, we see the pendulum swinging back here. Upset possibility.
Our PickKANSAS CITY +6 -108 (Risking 2.16 units - To Win: 2.00)

Minnesota +5½ -104 over TENNESSEE
Sorry Purple People fans, this is about making money, not friends. The Vikes have been a pleasant surprise with their quick start while the Titans have been rather yucky. Now though, the Vikes are expected to win and win by a margin. That’s a tall order for a team that had six less wins than this opponent just a year ago. Minnesota QB Christian Ponder has performed admirably, with a 68% completion rate and zero interceptions. However, ranking 26th in the league with just 199-yards per game is not exactly an aerial attack to fear, especially when Indianapolis and Detroit have been on the opponent’s docket. Tennessee will have Matt Hasselbeck at the controls this week and he may be a welcomed site. Expect a close one.
Our PickMinnesota +5½ -104 (Risking 2.08 units - To Win: 2.00)

poopoo333
Fargo's 10* NFL SUPREME ANNIHILATOR (PERFECT 4-0)

Steelers -3

poopoo333
Hook
Sun 8:35PM 436 NYJ 9.0(-125) vs. 435 HOU triple-dime
8:30PM 434 NOS -3.0(-125) vs. 433 SDC double-dime bet
1:00PM 422 CIN -3.0(-130) vs. 421 MIA double-dime bet

poopoo333
Info plays

7* on seattle seahawks +3

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Indian Cowboy

5* #414. Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 over Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday @ 1pm est).

4* #424.Over 46 Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs (Sunday @ 1pm est).

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Greg Shaker | NFL Total Sun, 10/07/12 - 1:00 PM ¡²
triple-dime bet 423 BAL / 424 KAN OVER 46.5 Bookmaker (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookmaker.eu%2Flatest-promo%2F%3Fcmpid%3D1560_1308).com
Analysis:
There are certain ways that I handicap All Totals in All Sports and in many ways they are all very similar. There are some variances in the ways I do that though and in the case of the NFL Injuries come into play much more than other sports. Beating the Totals Market is just not as complicated as most would see it, and simplifying the way everyone does it, would probably bring great benefits. My Model tells me a number based on 16 to 18 Variables, and then based on the intangibles and injuries, that number is re-adjusted up or down. With the NFL that number gets re-adjusted more with certain types of injuries.

My opening number for Ravens/Chiefs was 48.9. That has been re-adjusted to 51.8 due to a number of factors and most importantly the fact that the Chiefs are hurting in the secondary and LB Positions. Other factors as well make this a 3% Play and my favorite play for Sunday..

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:01 AM
double-dime bet 415 GBP / 416 IND OVER 47.5 Bookmaker (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookmaker.eu%2Flatest-promo%2F%3Fcmpid%3D1560_1308).com
Analysis:
There are certain ways that I handicap All Totals in All Sports and in many ways they are all very similar. There are some variances in the ways I do that though and in the case of the NFL Injuries come into play much more than other sports. Beating the Totals Market is just not as complicated as most would see it, and simplifying the way everyone does it, would probably bring great benefits. My Model tells me a number based on 16 to 18 Variables, and then based on the intangibles and injuries, that number is re-adjusted up or down. With the NFL that number gets re-adjusted more with certain types of injuries.

My opening number for the Packers/Colts was already close enough for a possible play and was 49.1. That has been overall helped by the injury situation with both teams suffering some Key D Injuries. We also have Perfect Playing conditions here in THE BARN and that helped the initial number be as high as it is. My Number now is 51.5 and that makes this a 2% Play.

Mr. IWS
double-dime bet 421 MIA / 422 CIN OVER 45.0 Bookmaker.com
Analysis:
There are certain ways that I handicap All Totals in All Sports and in many ways they are all very similar. There are some variances in the ways I do that though and in the case of the NFL Injuries come into play much more than other sports. Beating the Totals Market is just not as complicated as most would see it, and simplifying the way everyone does it, would probably bring great benefits. My Model tells me a number based on 16 to 18 Variables, and then based on the intangibles and injuries, that number is re-adjusted up or down. With the NFL that number gets re-adjusted more with certain types of injuries.

My opening number for the Dolphins/Bengals was 45.6 and at that level we would not be playing this one. However, Key injuries for both teams and another variable I got from a source as to what Miami plans to do Sunday has pushed my number WAY above the opening. I now have 49.2 and that makes this a 2% Play..

Mr. IWS
Marc Lawrence:

4* Titans+5.5
3* Miami+3.5
3* KC+6
3* NYJ +9

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:02 AM
King Creole:

4* Cin/Miami OVER 45

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Robert Ferringo

SUNDAY NFL SELECTIONS

5-Unit Play. Take #422 Cincinnati (-3) over Miami (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

There was a time when you'd be better off punching yourself in the face then betting on the Bengals as a home favorite. (And we are not that far removed from that time.) However, I am starting to get the sense that this is a very good football team. The Bengals are starting to get healthy on a defense that has been one of the more underrated units in football over the last two seasons. And I think that being at home after back-to-back road games is going to give them a big boost against an exhausted Miami team. To be blunt, there is no way in hell that Ryan Tannehill is going to throw for over 400 yards again this week. And I don't see the Dolphins racking up nearly 500 yards on that side of the ball again this week. The Bengals should be able to smother Miami's weak receiving corps and I expect one of Cincy's better defensive efforts. But the main thing is that I don't know how much this young Miami team has left in the tank after back-to-back grueling, heartbreaking losses to the Jets and Cardinals. This is now back-to-back road games and I wonder if they will bounce back. Miami has been playing teams tight and showing improvement. But a big part of that is Miami is getting everyone's ?C? game each Sunday. They caught Oakland in the perfect letdown situation in Week 2. The Jets were off a more marquee game at Pittsburgh. Arizona was stuck in between a huge win over Philadelphia and a road game on a short week at rival St. Louis. So Miami hasn't taken anyone's best punch yet. I think Cincinnati will deliver its best punch this week. Cincinnati coasted to a much-easier-than-it-looked 27-10 win at Jacksonville last week and I can see the Jags and Fins as nearly equal. Cincinnati melted down in their last 20 minutes against Baltimore to open the season. But if you throw that 20 minutes out they have played three of four games on the road and have outscored their opponents by +27 points. It is tough for rookies to have back-to-back strong road games and I think that some more Miami turnovers will be their undoing. I think the Bengals win by around a touchdown here, and that it will only be that close because Miami makes a little run late and scores some garbage time points to make it seem closer than it actually was.

2-Unit Play. Take #427 Chicago (-6) over Jacksonville (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

I will admit: I was wrong about the Jaguars. I thought that this team was ready to compete this year and I thought they might be a nice sleeper in the AFC. They will not be. This team can't score, they can't throw the ball, they can't get pressure, they can't protect, and they really just can't do a lot of things right. Houston and Cincinnati coasted and blew this Jaguars team out. Chicago might be better than either of those teams. The Bears will bring their Cover-2 defense to the party and Jacksonville doesn't do enough well on that side of the ball to break down the Bears D. On the other side, Chicago's offensive line should hold up against a Jaguars defense that has just three sacks in four games. That is the Bears weakness. If Jacksonville can't exploit it they don't have much hope here. Chicago's offense might be starting to click. And even without the defensive scores they managed 20 points on the road against a very, very good Dallas defense. The Jags misery continues. The Bears should get another blowout win.

2-Unit Play. Take #414 Pittsburgh (-3) over Philadelphia (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

This really is a must-win game for the Steelers. They are coming off a bye week and are at home against a Philadelphia team that is coming off an emotional win over New York. But the Eagles kind of own the Giants so that one isn't a huge surprise. What is a surprise is that the Eagles are 3-1 but have their three wins by a total of just four points. The Eagles have been awful in their two road games this season, at Cleveland and at Arizona. Mike Vick can't be trusted. And this 3-4 Steelers defense has had two weeks to prepare for him. The Eagles defense is flat-out nasty. And I see at least seven sacks from them in this one. But Big Ben takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I think he is going to be able to make enough plays in this game to gut out another vintage Steelers home win. The Steelers are 9-0 ATS in their last nine games after a loss and 11-4 ATS in their last five games after a loss against the numbers. Pittsburgh is 9-3 ATS at home and the Eagles are just 3-9-1 ATS in their last 13 games after failing to beat a number. Take the motivated home team.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #417 Cleveland (+9) over N.Y. Giants (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

Until the Giants show that they can come to play and lay the wood to an overmatched opponent then we have to continue to bet against them. Cleveland has already gone toe-to-toe with the Eagles and Ravens, and they have lost those two games by just eight total points. They were also much closer than their 10-point loss to the Bills suggested. The Browns had a few extra days to prepare and I think that they will be able to move the ball on the ground against a pretty mediocre Giants running defense. New York will be without Hakeem Nicks and they are banged up in the secondary. Most importantly, the Giants are coming off an emotional loss on the road at Philadelphia and they have an emotional rematch showdown with the Niners on deck. New York is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games as a favorite of 8.0 or higher. Take the points.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #429 Denver (+6.5) over New England (4:20 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

I think that this is too many points for a Denver team that could win this game outright. Yes, New England won by 24 points in a ?blowout? last week at Buffalo. But they were losing 21-7 in that game before the Bills imploded. New England's offense is still lacking some sizzle without Aaron Hernandez and they are just 2-2 on the season, after all. Also, the Patriots are 3-1 ATS on the season so they will get a lot of love from the books. But there are some issues with this team, especially on offense, and I think that Denver will make this one a horse race. The Broncos have gone toe-to-toe with Atlanta and Houston, two of the best teams in football, and they have beaten Pittsburgh. This Broncos team is getting better and better each week with Manning under center and I think that this game is going to be very similar to the New Orleans-Green Bay contest we saw last week. It should be end-to-end action and the team with the ball last will have a chance for the win. But the points should hold up.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #411 Atlanta (-3) over Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

If this line had come out around a touchdown, where I thought it would, then I would have looked hard at the Redskins. So why play the Falcons? Because the line came out so low that tells me that the Redskins are still a little overvalued by the general public because of RG-III. The reality is that Washington's defense is a train wreck and I don't see any way that they are going to be able to slow down Atlanta when they need to. Fortunately for them, the weather should help out on that side of the ball (hence my play on the 'under') but that is also going to slow down Washington's big play attack. Atlanta is the much more experienced team. They are excellent on the road, winning via blowout already at Kansas City and at San Diego. They just beat Carolina, which is a team that is very similar to the Redskins, and Atlanta just has a lot more to work with on the defensive side of the ball. Washington already lost at home to Cincinnati and I think that Griffin falls to 0-2 in front of the home crowd. Take the Falcons here.

1-Unit Play. Take #211 New Orleans (-3.5) over San Diego (8:30 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

There is desperation, and then there is what the Saints face on Sunday night. This team is 0-4 and needs something to go right in a big way. The fact that they are 0-4 and that they are still the favorites in this game shows me how much respect the oddsmakers have for New Orleans' prowess in the Superdome. Their defense is still a train wreck. But I think that they will be able to force Phil Rivers into some turnovers behind that shaky offensive line. San Diego is the least impressive 3-1 team in football. They have beaten three horrendous teams (Oakland, Tennessee and Kansas City) and they have won those games mainly because their opponents threw up on themselves with turnovers and horrible special teams play. The Chargers have actually been outgained in three of their four contests and I think that this team is overrated. Maybe this is the week that it catches up to them. Maybe it is not. But both of these teams have weaknesses. And I think that the home crowd, the better offense, and the desperation that comes from being 0-4 will give the Saints a boost here and help them beat this number.

This Week's Totals:
1.5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 40.5 Chicago at Jacksonville (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)
1.5-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 50.0 Atlanta at Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)
1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 46.0 Baltimore at Kansas City (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)
1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 43.5 Seattle at Carolina (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

NOTE: These are 7-point teasers.
2.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #432 San Francisco (-2.5) over Buffalo (4 p.m.) AND Take #435 Houston (-1) over N.Y. Jets (8:30 p.m.)
1.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #415 Green Bay (Pk) over Indianapolis (1 p.m.) AND Take #425 Seattle (+10) over Carolina (4 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #429 Denver (+13.5) AND Take #432 San Francisco (-2.5) over Buffalo (4 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Wunderdog

Miami at Cincinnati
Pick: Miami +3.5

The Miami Dolphins started the season with a blowout loss at the hands of Houston. They then returned the favor vs. Oakland with a blowout win 35-13. Given how good Houston is, so far so good. But then Miami lost two more games to drop to 1-3. But is it that bad? Both of those losses came in OT so the Dolphins could very well be 3-1 right now. Despite the losses, the Dolphins’ offense has generated lots of yardage. They have, in fact won the battle at the line of scrimmage by +174 yards in the last three weeks. That is bad news for Cincinnati who has allowed 28 points per game despite holding the Jacksonville offense to just 10 points last week. The Bengals generate most of their yards in the passing game, as their running game has been stalled. Miami may be giving up yards, but their QB rating against is just 75.9, and they are holding teams to a 29% conversion rate on third down. The Bengals can't stop the run or pass, allowing 5.45 yards per carry on the ground. Both of these teams can move the ball, but the Dolphins have more resistance to slow down the Bengals. Miami has come up big in their last eight vs. a winning team at a flawless 8-0 ATS, while the Bengals have managed just one cover in their last 10 vs. the AFC. Under Marvin Lewis, the Bengals are a horrible play as home chalk going just 13-25 ATS as a home favorite. My computer matchup for this game pegs the game a dead heat. Take the Fins here. Buy to +3.5 if you can. Otherwise, grab them at +3.

Mr. IWS
Matt Fargo's 10* NFL SUPREME ANNIHILATOR (PERFECT 4-0)

Steelers -3

Mr. IWS
Mike Hook

Sun 8:35PM 436 NYJ 9.0(-125) vs. 435 HOU triple-dime
8:30PM 434 NOS -3.0(-125) vs. 433 SDC double-dime bet
1:00PM 422 CIN -3.0(-130) vs. 421 MIA double-dime bet

Mr. IWS
Info plays

7* on seattle seahawks +3

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Stephen Nover's Pick Pack

NFL Sunday Picks

Premium Plays

Matchup: Green Bay at Indianapolis
Time: 1:00 PM EDT (Sun)
Play: Green Bay (-7 -110)
Line Source: BetOnline.ag
Posted on: October 3, 2012 @ 2:29:08 AM EDT

It doesn't matter that the Colts are coming off a bye and the Packers probably aren't going to have Greg Jennings.

The Colts are a young team in total transition. Making things harder for the Colts is they have injuries on their offensive line and in their secondary. They also are down their well-liked first year head coach, Chuck Pagano, who is undergoing treatment for leukemia.

The Packers got their offense back in gear. Aaron Rodgers is going to put up plenty of points playing indoors against such a vulnerable defense.

Andrew Luck is going to be an elite quarterback. But right now he's a rookie and he's going to encounter problems with an improved Packer defense and their savvy defensive coordinator Dom Capers, who will be mixing up different looks and blitzes. The Colts are going to have problems containing Clay Matthews.

Green Bay hasn't been sharp on both sides of the ball. But now the Packers are stepping way down in class after playing the 49ers, Bears, Seahawks in Seattle and high-powered Saints.

This is the time to lay the wood with Green Bay.

Matchup: Buffalo at San Francisco
Time: 4:25 PM EDT (Sun)
Play: San Francisco (-9 -115)
Posted on: October 2, 2012 @ 2:24:52 AM EDT

I'm going to ride the Jim Harbaugh pointspread marching and lay this number before it reach double-digits. The 49ers are a fantastic 17-5-1 (77 percent) ATS in their last 22 games.

The Billls are a soft team playing the most physical opponent. Not only is this a grass game, but the Bills also are making a long trip reducing their practice time. Buffalo's confidence is down, too, after being steamrolled once again by the Patriots.

The 49ers return home after two weeks on the road. The 49ers' defense is top-rate. Their ground attack is much better than New England's and the Patriots gashed the Bills for 277 yards on the ground, averaging 6.1 yards per run. The Bills also struggle with tight ends and Vernon Davis is one of the best. He's averaged a touchdown per game in his last nine games.

Making matters worse for the Bills is they are not healthy offensively. Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller are coming off injuries. The Bills are likely to be without two starting offensive linemen, too, as left tackle Cordy Glenn and right guard Kraig Urbik were injured against the Patriots.

Matchup: Tennessee at Minnesota
Play: Tennessee (+6 -115)
Line Source: Bet Phoenix
Posted on: October 5, 2012 @ 6:02:09 AM EDT

The improved Vikings have been one of the feel-good stories during the first month of the season.

But now it's time to step in against Minnesota. The Titans won nine game last season. They are better off with veteran Matt Hasselbeck behind center in this matchup.

Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder has been drawing some nice publicity, but he's still a dink-and-dunker helped tremendously by Adrian Peterson and multi-talented Percy Harvin. The Titans' run defense is going to pick up with the return to health of middle linebacker Colin McCarthy.

The Titans outgained the Texas by 28 yards last week. They held Arian Foster in check. They can do the same with Peterson. Tennessee has been hurt by a minus 6 ratio. Expect fewer turnovers with the more experienced Hasselbeck in charge.

Chris Johnson showed signs of breaking out of his season-long funk as he rushed for 141 yards, averaging 5.6 yards per carry, against an outstanding Houston defense.

The Titans aren't as bad as their record. The Vikings have been overachieving. Expect a correction to come in this game.
Member Plays

Matchup: Baltimore at Kansas City
Play: Kansas City (+7 -135)
Line Source: Heritage
Posted on: October 4, 2012 @ 2:06:34 PM EDT

This number has been bouncing around from as low as Chiefs plus 5 up as high as plus 7 with big juice. My handicap is to the Chiefs here. But finding the right number is just as important.

I would play the Chiefs at plus 6, too, but at a smaller amount than at 6 1/2 or 7. Pinnacle has been at 6 minus $1.04, which has kept the market down. There's no rush to play this game, though, at plus 6. Wait and shop and you'll get a 6 1/2 if you can't find one now. Perhaps even a plus 7 at juice that isn't too high if you happen to have a lot of outs.

The NFL is all about when you play a team - and the timing is right for Kansas City in this matchup.

This is a flat spot for Baltimore. The Ravens just played three straight prime time games. They scored a huge home revenge win against New England two weeks ago followed by a short turnaround last Thursday with a hard-played home victory against division rival Cleveland. That was their fourth game in 18 days. Up next after this game for Baltimore is a home game against Dallas. The Ravens have failed to cover the last four times they've faced an opponent with a losing record.

The Ravens' defense isn't nearly as intimidating on the road and it's down this season minus their best pass rusher, Terrell Suggs. The Ravens can be run on to to the outside. Jamaal Charles is healthy again. A healthy Charles could be the most dangerous runner in the league. He's rushed for 325 yards in his last two games as he gets nearer to being 100 percent from last year's season-ending knee injury.

The Chiefs have outgained their opponents by 375 yards, an average of 87.5 yards per game. But are just 1-3 due to an NFL-worst 15 turnovers. Matt Cassel is in danger of losing his starting job. Cassel is never going to be an elite quarterback, but he can be a competent game-manager. He has the league's No. 1 ground attack behind him and a solid No. 1 receiving target in Dwayne Bowe.

Baltimore wins with its offense these days not its defense. The Chiefs have the pass rushers with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston to disrupt Joe Flacco's timing, especially playing in noisy Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are a desperate team playing at home. They have talent and the stats to prove it. They just need to protect the ball.

Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: San Diego at New Orleans
Time: 8:30 PM EDT (Sun)
Play: New Orleans (-3 -125)
Posted on: October 2, 2012 @ 2:12:41 AM EDT

The Saints aren't going to make the playoffs. Not starting 0-4 and in a tough division. But they will be up for this nationally televised home game against an overrated foe.

Thanks to Drew Brees, the Saints still have an elite offense. Brees is at his absolute finest when playing at home. In his last nine games at the Louisiana Superdome, Brees is 236-of-351 (67 percent) for 3,029 yards and 32 touchdowns with just seven interceptions.

Yes, Brees does miss the coaching acumen of Sean Payton. But Brees still is on pace to throw for 5,400 yards and 40 touchdowns. The Saints are going to put up plenty of points on the Chargers. The key question is can the Saints' defense stop anyone?

The Saints lack talent on defense. They are not good tacklers, nor pass rushers. But they will get after Philip Rivers, spurred on by their home crowd in this matchup. This wil be the Saints' Super Bowl game.

Left tackle Jared Gaither is back to protect Philip Rivers' blind side. Gaither is a hupe upgrade for San Diego. But he is rusty after missing training camp, preseason and the first three games of the season with back problems.

The Chargers do not have a strong early-season history. Norv Turner has had much better teams at San Diego than this one. Still, his record with the Chargers during September and October is just 20-20.

San Diego is 3-1, but the lone time it stepped up in class it was buried. That came at home against the Falcons, who won 27-3. Victories against bad foes - Raiders, Titans and Chiefs - don't impress me. The Chargers were out-gained by the Chiefs, but won easily because of six Kansas City turnovers.

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Doc enterprises
5* pittsburgh -3.5

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Rich allen
sports betting professor

miami dolphins +3*

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Steve Budin

BALTIMORE CREW
- # 1 NFL Crew Past 4 Years -
100 DIME Max Wager Release
2012 Mismatch of the Year
Bengals

Mr. IWS
Al DeMarco

Bounce Back Game of the Year
15 Dime Release
Steelers

Mr. IWS
Anthony Redd

75 Dime
Winner # 2 in a Row
Dog of the Year
Broncos

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Jeff Scott Sports

5 UNIT PLAY

NEW ENGLAND -6.5 over Denver: The way the Pats played last week, I see them going on a serious run and the Broncos will not stand in their way here. The Pats offense was in high gear last week, especially once they were down 21-7 ad that showed me the fire this team has when the play well. From that point on they outscored Buffalo 42-7. I know the Denver defense is tougher than that of the Bills, but when Brady is on their isn't a defense in the league that can stop him. Last year in the playoffs the Broncos were crushed by this team and I while Manning is an upgrade at QB for this team, I just don't feel that Denver has closed the gap enough to keep this one close. Denver has played two good offenses this year (Houston and Atlanta) and they allowed 58 combined points in the 2 games, so this defense can be exposed vs some good offenses and New England will expose them. The Pats allowed 28 points last week to Buffalo, but just 7 after they were down 21-7 and they have generally done well vs Peyton as he is 6-10 vs them and he had many more weapons at Indy than he has now. New England will look to make a statement with a big 14+ point win over a Denver team that just doesn't have enough defense to contain this offense.

4 UNIT PLAY

Tennessee +6 over MINNESOTA: I like the Titans in this spot. Jake Locker will be a good QB, but I feel the fact that Hasselbeck will be in there gives Tennessee a better chance of winning this one. Last week vs Houston Matt threw for 193 yards and a pair of TD’s in relief of the injured locker and he should have a good showing in this one vs a Minnesota defense that has really overachieved this year in facing pathetic offenses in Jacksonville and Indianapolis. Tennessee’s offense has not been great, but I feel that with Matt back there they have a better chance of putting up some points. The Titan’s weakness has been their pass defense that has allowed 285 ypg passing, but this Vikings are not a passing team and Minnesota Tennessee has limited the damage on the ground, allowing just 3.9 yards per carry, despite 136 ypg. I feel the titans should be able to Slow down Petersen enough to make Ponder try an beat them and that is not a role he is accustomed to. Minnesota is off BB wins vs San Fran and Detroit and have a road date with Washington and RG# on deck, so this could be a flat spot for them. Look for the Titans to have their best game of the year and keep this one very close, if not win outright.

3 UNIT PLAYS

POWER ANGLE PLAY

Kansas City/ Baltimore Over 47: The Baltimore offense has been very good this year, putting up 424 ypg and 30 ppg, plus they are 2nd in the league in yards per play at 6.4. Very impressive numbers for this offense and they will be taking on a Chiefs defense that comes in allowing 34 ppg and 6.1 yards per play (28th). This chiefs defense will not be able to keep up with the no huddle attack of the Ravens. On the other side when have a Chiefs offense that has been very good this year. Kansas City comes in averaging 420 ypg overall and 174 ypg on the ground. The Ravens do allow just 3.2 yards per carry, but KC is top in the league, gaining 5.6 yards per rushing attempt. That ground attack should suck in the Baltimore defense, giving Matt Cassell an excellent shot at exploiting a Baltimore defense that is 29th in the league vs the pass, allowing 296 ypg. Baltimore also allows 7.3 ypa (23rd), while Kansas City is a bit worse, allowing 7.9 per pass attempt, which is 28th in the league. Both of these offenses has been very good this year, and they should have good showings vs a couple of defenses that are struggling this year. Look for this one in the 50's. POWER ANGLE FOR THIS PLAY--- The last 4 years from game 5 on out all road favs of 4 or more that are off a Thursday night game have seen the Over go 15-2.

Buffalo/ San Francisco Under 45: Gotta like the Under here. the Bills just gave up 52 points last week so you know they will be looking hard to improve on that side of the ball this week. It also helps that they will be playing a bit more conservative of an offense in the Niners. San Fran likes to pound the ball, play field position and then rely on their defense to do the rest, especially at home. The Bills offense has been good at times this year, but they have yet to face a defense this good. The Niners come in 3rd in total defense and 4th in points allowed and last week they they a shutout at the Jets after struggling in their loss at Minnesota. The Niners allow just 4.7 yards per play and that will not allow the Bills some easy scores. On the other side the Bills defense has been torched, but mostly threw the air and the Niners are a rushing team, so I don't see a lot of up and down the field from the Niners in this one. Both teams will run the ball more than throw it in this one and that will eat a lot of clock. San Fran does play more of a conservative game at home and I feel that will keep the score in the 30's and not the 40's

Mr. IWS
ASA

Pittsburgh -3 -130

Denver +7 -130

San Francisco -9.5

Mr. IWS
Double dragon sports

hydra 5 units
steelers -3 (-120)

top 3 units
browns +8
colts +7 (-120)
49'ers -9.5
titans +5.5
bears -5.5
saints -3 (-130)
texans -7 (-130)

Mr. IWS
Stephen Nover's Pick Pack

NFL Sunday Picks

Premium Plays

Matchup: Green Bay at Indianapolis
Play: Green Bay (-7 -110)
Posted on: October 3, 2012 @ 2:29:08 AM EDT

It doesn't matter that the Colts are coming off a bye and the Packers probably aren't going to have Greg Jennings.

The Colts are a young team in total transition. Making things harder for the Colts is they have injuries on their offensive line and in their secondary. They also are down their well-liked first year head coach, Chuck Pagano, who is undergoing treatment for leukemia.

The Packers got their offense back in gear. Aaron Rodgers is going to put up plenty of points playing indoors against such a vulnerable defense.

Andrew Luck is going to be an elite quarterback. But right now he's a rookie and he's going to encounter problems with an improved Packer defense and their savvy defensive coordinator Dom Capers, who will be mixing up different looks and blitzes. The Colts are going to have problems containing Clay Matthews.

Green Bay hasn't been sharp on both sides of the ball. But now the Packers are stepping way down in class after playing the 49ers, Bears, Seahawks in Seattle and high-powered Saints.

This is the time to lay the wood with Green Bay.

Matchup: Buffalo at San Francisco
Play: San Francisco (-9 -115)
Posted on: October 2, 2012 @ 2:24:52 AM EDT

I'm going to ride the Jim Harbaugh pointspread marching and lay this number before it reach double-digits. The 49ers are a fantastic 17-5-1 (77 percent) ATS in their last 22 games.

The Billls are a soft team playing the most physical opponent. Not only is this a grass game, but the Bills also are making a long trip reducing their practice time. Buffalo's confidence is down, too, after being steamrolled once again by the Patriots.

The 49ers return home after two weeks on the road. The 49ers' defense is top-rate. Their ground attack is much better than New England's and the Patriots gashed the Bills for 277 yards on the ground, averaging 6.1 yards per run. The Bills also struggle with tight ends and Vernon Davis is one of the best. He's averaged a touchdown per game in his last nine games.

Making matters worse for the Bills is they are not healthy offensively. Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller are coming off injuries. The Bills are likely to be without two starting offensive linemen, too, as left tackle Cordy Glenn and right guard Kraig Urbik were injured against the Patriots.

Matchup: Tennessee at Minnesota
Play: Tennessee (+6 -115)
Posted on: October 5, 2012 @ 6:02:09 AM EDT

The improved Vikings have been one of the feel-good stories during the first month of the season.

But now it's time to step in against Minnesota. The Titans won nine game last season. They are better off with veteran Matt Hasselbeck behind center in this matchup.

Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder has been drawing some nice publicity, but he's still a dink-and-dunker helped tremendously by Adrian Peterson and multi-talented Percy Harvin. The Titans' run defense is going to pick up with the return to health of middle linebacker Colin McCarthy.

The Titans outgained the Texas by 28 yards last week. They held Arian Foster in check. They can do the same with Peterson. Tennessee has been hurt by a minus 6 ratio. Expect fewer turnovers with the more experienced Hasselbeck in charge.

Chris Johnson showed signs of breaking out of his season-long funk as he rushed for 141 yards, averaging 5.6 yards per carry, against an outstanding Houston defense.

The Titans aren't as bad as their record. The Vikings have been overachieving. Expect a correction to come in this game.
Member Plays

Matchup: Baltimore at Kansas City
Play: Kansas City (+7 -135)
Line Source: Heritage
Posted on: October 4, 2012 @ 2:06:34 PM EDT

This number has been bouncing around from as low as Chiefs plus 5 up as high as plus 7 with big juice. My handicap is to the Chiefs here. But finding the right number is just as important.

I would play the Chiefs at plus 6, too, but at a smaller amount than at 6 1/2 or 7. Pinnacle has been at 6 minus $1.04, which has kept the market down. There's no rush to play this game, though, at plus 6. Wait and shop and you'll get a 6 1/2 if you can't find one now. Perhaps even a plus 7 at juice that isn't too high if you happen to have a lot of outs.

The NFL is all about when you play a team - and the timing is right for Kansas City in this matchup.

This is a flat spot for Baltimore. The Ravens just played three straight prime time games. They scored a huge home revenge win against New England two weeks ago followed by a short turnaround last Thursday with a hard-played home victory against division rival Cleveland. That was their fourth game in 18 days. Up next after this game for Baltimore is a home game against Dallas. The Ravens have failed to cover the last four times they've faced an opponent with a losing record.

The Ravens' defense isn't nearly as intimidating on the road and it's down this season minus their best pass rusher, Terrell Suggs. The Ravens can be run on to to the outside. Jamaal Charles is healthy again. A healthy Charles could be the most dangerous runner in the league. He's rushed for 325 yards in his last two games as he gets nearer to being 100 percent from last year's season-ending knee injury.

The Chiefs have outgained their opponents by 375 yards, an average of 87.5 yards per game. But are just 1-3 due to an NFL-worst 15 turnovers. Matt Cassel is in danger of losing his starting job. Cassel is never going to be an elite quarterback, but he can be a competent game-manager. He has the league's No. 1 ground attack behind him and a solid No. 1 receiving target in Dwayne Bowe.

Baltimore wins with its offense these days not its defense. The Chiefs have the pass rushers with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston to disrupt Joe Flacco's timing, especially playing in noisy Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs are a desperate team playing at home. They have talent and the stats to prove it. They just need to protect the ball.

Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: San Diego at New Orleans
Time: 8:30 PM EDT (Sun)
Play: New Orleans (-3 -125)
Posted on: October 2, 2012 @ 2:12:41 AM EDT

The Saints aren't going to make the playoffs. Not starting 0-4 and in a tough division. But they will be up for this nationally televised home game against an overrated foe.

Thanks to Drew Brees, the Saints still have an elite offense. Brees is at his absolute finest when playing at home. In his last nine games at the Louisiana Superdome, Brees is 236-of-351 (67 percent) for 3,029 yards and 32 touchdowns with just seven interceptions.

Yes, Brees does miss the coaching acumen of Sean Payton. But Brees still is on pace to throw for 5,400 yards and 40 touchdowns. The Saints are going to put up plenty of points on the Chargers. The key question is can the Saints' defense stop anyone?

The Saints lack talent on defense. They are not good tacklers, nor pass rushers. But they will get after Philip Rivers, spurred on by their home crowd in this matchup. This wil be the Saints' Super Bowl game.

Left tackle Jared Gaither is back to protect Philip Rivers' blind side. Gaither is a hupe upgrade for San Diego. But he is rusty after missing training camp, preseason and the first three games of the season with back problems.

The Chargers do not have a strong early-season history. Norv Turner has had much better teams at San Diego than this one. Still, his record with the Chargers during September and October is just 20-20.

San Diego is 3-1, but the lone time it stepped up in class it was buried. That came at home against the Falcons, who won 27-3. Victories against bad foes - Raiders, Titans and Chiefs - don't impress me. The Chargers were out-gained by the Chiefs, but won easily because of six Kansas City turnovers.

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:10 AM
From Platinum Plays.

Guaranteed 500K AFC Lock/Year

the Cincinnati Bengals -3 over
the Miami Dolphins

Cincinnati Is Guaranteed To Win Or We'll Email You Monday's All In Free

Best Bets

the Pittsburgh Steelers -3½ over
the Philadelphia Eagles

the Atlanta Falcons -3 over
the Washington Redskins

the Miami/Cincinnati Game UNDER
the Total Of 45 Points

the Atlanta/Washington Game UNDER
the Total Of 52 Points

the San Diego Chargers +3½ over
the New Orleans Saints

500K NBC Lock

Best Bets

the San Diego/New Orleans Game OVER
the Total Of 52½ Points

the Chicago Bears -5½ over
the Jacksonville Jaguars

the Denver Broncos +6½ over
the New England Patriots

the Tennessee Titans +5½ Over
the Minnesota Vikings

Premier Picks

the Baltimore Ravens -6½ over
the Kansas City Chiefs

the Carolina Panthers -3 over
the Seattle Seahawks

Mr. IWS
Totals 4 You Selections for Early Sunday, October 7th

2012 National Football League Scoreboard-Scorcher of the Year!!!!!
Atlanta/Washington over 51 1/2

You Win or we'll email you Tonight's Chargers @ Saints Winner Free of Charge!!!

Early NFL Bets Bets
Philadelphia/Pittsburgh over 43
Green Bay/Indianapolis under 48
Cleveland/New York over 44
Miami/Cincinnati under 45

Best of Luck and Thank You!!!!!

Totals 4 You Selections for Late Sunday, October 7th

October's National Football League Primetime Total of the Month!!!!!
San Diego/New Orleans over 52 1/2

Late NFL Best Bets
Tennessee/Minnesota under 44
Seattle/Carolina under 42 1/2
Chicago/Jacksonville under 40 1/2
Denver/New England over 52

Mr. IWS
Bob Balfe
MLB Free Picks
Cardinals -105 over Nationals
Wainwright/Gonzalez
This is all new for the Nationals. The playoffs are nothing like the regular season and you have one of the most clutch teams facing a team that just is getting their feet wet. This is a bad draw for the Nationals and I expect the playoff experience of the Nationals to take over today. Look for St. Louis to shock the Nats. Take the Cardinals.

A’s +145 over Tigers
Milone/Fister
The A’s are playing great baseball, are great against right handed pitching and were a good road team. The Tigers were so so against left handed pitching and I really like Tom Milone and this Oakland Bullpen. This game has tremendous value. Oakland is hot and I like them as the dog. Take the A’s

poopoo333
10-07-2012, 10:11 AM
DOUBLE DRAGON SPORTS - NFL - Sunday, October 7th

HYDRA (5 UNITS)
STEELERS -3 (-120) vs eagles (10am)

TOP (3 UNITS)
BROWNS +8 at giants (10am)
COLTS +7 (-120) vs packers (10am)
49'ERS -9.5 vs bills (1pm)
TITANS +5.5 at vikings (1pm)
BEARS -5.5 at jaguars (1pm)
SAINTS -3 (-130) vs chargers (SNF)
TEXANS -7 (-130) at jets (MNF)

poopoo333
Mighty Quinn

Mighty missed with Stanford Saturday.

Sunday it’s the Titans. The deficit is 563 sirignanos.

Mr. IWS
Paul Leiner

100* Over 45 Cincy/Miami
50* NYG -8

poopoo333
Hondo

Stanford failed to cover and the A’s failed to win yesterday, but at least the Reds showed some concern for Hondo’s investment portfolio, grabbing the opener in SF to limit the overall damage to 1,105 nolls.

Today, Mr. Aitch will back the very best of his NFL selections -- 10 units apiece on the Steelers, Bengals and Panthers. Also, 10 on CC to be letter-perfect against the O’s.

poopoo333
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 919-680 (57 %) over the last 4 years PLUS !

Free play SUN: Miami + 3

Mr. IWS
Trace Adams
Raise the Bar 1500♦ Home Chalk Lock
Bengals

poopoo333
Today's NFL Picks

Denver at New England

The Patriots look to take advantage of a Denver team that is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games in October. New England is the pick (-6 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Patriots favored by 12. Dunkel Pick: New England (-6 1/2). Here are all of this week's picks.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7
Time Posted: 10:00 p.m. EST (10/3)

Game 411-412: Atlanta at Washington (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta 134.442; Washington 133.740
Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 1; 54
Vegas Line: Atlanta by 3; 50 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+3); Over

Game 413-414: Philadelphia at Pittsburgh (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 134.390; Pittsburgh 135.289
Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1; 47
Vegas Line: Pittsburgh by 3 1/2; 44
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+3 1/2); Over

Game 415-416: Green Bay at Indianapolis (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Green Bay 134.537; Indianapolis 129.704
Dunkel Line: Green Bay by 5; 45
Vegas Line: Green Bay by 7; 47 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Indianapolis (+7); Under

Game 417-418: Cleveland at NY Giants (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland 124.455; NY Giants 140.563
Dunkel Line: NY Giants by 16; 41
Vegas Line: NY Giants by 9; 44
Dunkel Pick: NY Giants (-9); Under

Game 419-420: Tennessee at Minnesota (4:25 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee 126.511; Minnesota 128.259
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 1 1/2; 47
Vegas Line: Minnesota by 6; 44
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee (+6); Over

Game 421-422: Miami at Cincinnati (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami 131.864; Cincinnati 132.551
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 1; 48
Vegas Line: Cincinnati by 4; 45
Dunkel Pick: Miami (+4); Over

Game 423-424: Baltimore at Kansas City (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore 134.469; Kansas City 130.795
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 3 1/2; 42
Vegas Line: Baltimore by 5; 46 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (+5); Under

Game 425-426: Seattle at Carolina (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle 131.001; Carolina 135.952
Dunkel Line: Carolina by 5; 41
Vegas Line: Carolina by 3; 43 1/2;
Dunkel Pick: Carolina (-3); Under

Game 427-428: Chicago at Jacksonville (4:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 136.891; Jacksonville 126.543
Dunkel Line: Chicago by 10 1/2; 43
Vegas Line: Chicago by 5 1/2; 40
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-5 1/2); Over

Game 429-430: Denver at New England (4:25 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Denver 131.425; New England 143.404
Dunkel Line: New England by 12; 48
Vegas Line: New England by 6 1/2; 51 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New England (-6 1/2); Under

Game 431-432: Buffalo at San Francisco (4:25 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Buffalo 129.662; San Francisco 138.350
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 8 1/2; 47
Vegas Line: San Francisco by 10; 44 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Buffalo (+10); Over

Game 433-434: San Diego at New Orleans (8:20 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego 131.591; New Orleans 133.820
Dunkel Line: New Orleans by 2; 58
Vegas Line: New Orleans by 3 1/2; 54
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+3 1/2); Over

Mr. IWS
Craig Davis
50 DIME
Winner # 7 of 8
- #19 of 24 Overall -
Falcons

poopoo333
10-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Today's MLB Picks

NY Yankees at Baltimore

The Orioles look to build on their 6-0 record in their last 6 games as a home underdog. Baltimore is the pick (+140) according to Dunkel, which has the Orioles favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (+140). Here are all of today's picks.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7
Time Posted: 7:00 a.m. EST

Game 909-910: Washington at St. Louis (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Gonzalez) 16.882; St. Louis (Wainwright) 15.266
Dunkel Line: Washington by 1 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-110); 7
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-110); Over

Game 911-912: Cincinnati at San Francisco (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Arroyo) 14.759; San Francisco (Bumgarner) 16.320
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: San Francisco (-140); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-140); Under

Game 913-914: Oakland at Detroit (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Milone) 16.537; Detroit (Fister) 15.656
Dunkel Line: Oakland by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Detroit (-160); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oakland (+140); Under

Game 915-916: NY Yankees at Baltimore (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Yankees (Sabathia) 15.385; Baltimore (Hammel) 17.050
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-160); 8
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (+140); Over

poopoo333
CAPPERS ACCESS
Redskins
Jaguars
Saints

Mr. IWS
Bob Valentino
75 DIME
NFL Dog of the Year
PART 3
Dolphins

Mr. IWS
Matt Rivers
250,000♦
Winner #6 of 9
AFC Game of the Month
Patriots

poopoo333
Totals 4 You Selections for Early Sunday, October 7th

2012 National Football League Scoreboard-Scorcher of the Year!!!!!
Atlanta/Washington over 51 1/2

You Win or we'll email you Tonight's Chargers @ Saints Winner Free of Charge!!!

Early NFL Bets Bets
Philadelphia/Pittsburgh over 43
Green Bay/Indianapolis under 48
Cleveland/New York over 44
Miami/Cincinnati under 45

Best of Luck and Thank You!!!!!

Totals 4 You Selections for Late Sunday, October 7th

October's National Football League Primetime Total of the Month!!!!!
San Diego/New Orleans over 52 1/2

Late NFL Best Bets
Tennessee/Minnesota under 44
Seattle/Carolina under 42 1/2
Chicago/Jacksonville under 40 1/2
Denver/New England over 52

poopoo333
Paul Leiner

100* Over 45 Cincy/Miami
50* NYG -8

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Jeff Benton
100 DIME
Max Wager
Winner #2 in a Row
Panthers

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Chuck O'Brien
NFL TOTAL OF THE YEAR
WINNER # 4 IN A ROW
- and 8 out of 10 -

Easiest Under on the card

40 DIME RELEASE
Buff / SF Under

Mr. IWS
David Chan

claiming 11-0 in the Last 2 Sundays!!

BIG PLAY Sunday

Cincinnati/Miami UNDER 10*** BIG TIGER TOTAL

TEASER on the New England Patriots and the San Francisco 49ers ***10

Pittsburgh/Philadelphia OVER **8

Green Bay ***8

New York Giants ***8

MLB SUPER TIGER TOTAL ******10******
Washington/St.Louis UNDER

WNBA SUPER TOTAL *******10********
Minnesota vs. Los Angeles UNDER

Monday SUPER ASSASSIN *****10*****
"FIRST HALF ASSASSIN" on the New York Jets.

Mr. IWS
INDIAN COWBOY

5* Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 over Philadelphia Eagles

4* Over 46 Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs

Mr. IWS
Killer Sports

Cleveland +9.5

Cincy/Miami Under 45

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Mike Lineback NFL

7 pt Teaser Green Bay +0.5 & San Francisco -3

Mr. IWS
FantasySportsGametime

Football Sunday

1000* Play Cincinnati -3 over Miami (TOP NFL PLAY)
Starts at 1:00 PM EST

Miami has lost 9 of the last 12 games coming off an OVER the total and they have also lost 16 of the last 23 games as an underdog. Miami has lost 7 of the last 8 games after gaining 400 or more total yards in their last game and they are only averaging 15 points a game on offense in road games this season.

1000* Play New England -6.5 over Denver (TOP NFL PLAY)
Starts at 4:15 PM EST

New England has won 19 of the last 23 games as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points and they have also won 9 of the last 10 home games when the total posted is greater than 49.5 points. New England has won 12 of the last 13 games coming off a road win and they have also won 18 of the last 20 games after scoring 25 points or more in two straight games.

Mr. IWS
FantasySportsGametime

Baseball Sunday

100* Play NY Yankees -155 over Baltimore (MLB TOP PLAY)
Starts at 6:00 PM EST

CC Sabathia has won 51 of the last 69 games as a favorite of -150 or higher and he has won 33 of the last 47 games when the total posted is between 8 and 8.5 runs. CC Sabathia is 16-4 vs. Baltimore over his career with an ERA of 3.12 and he is 2-0 over the last three starts with an ERA of 1.50.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50* Play San Francisco -145 over Cincinnati (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Play Washington -110 over St. Louis (MLB BONUS PLAY)
50* Play Detroit -145 over Oakland (MLB BONUS PLAY)

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 11:15 AM
VegasTout Football Plays for Sunday

Play New England -6.5 over Denver—NFL FOOTBALL TOP PLAY

4:30 PM EST

New England has won 17 of the last 18 games coming off two or more
OVER the totals and they have also won 10 consecutive games as a home
favorite of seven points or less. New England has won 19 of the last
21 games coming off a game where 50 points or more were scored and
they have won 21 of the last 24 games when playing after the 1st month
of the season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play NY Giants -8.5 over Cleveland---NFL BONUS PLAY
Play San Diego +3.5 over New Orleans---NFL BONUS PLA

Mr. IWS
VegasTout MLB Baseball for Sunday

Play NY Yankees -155 over Baltimore—Top MLB Play

New York has won 26 of the last 32 games coming off a win by 12 runs
or more and they have also won 12 of the last 14 games when batting
.333 or better over the last five games.

----------------------------------------------------------

Play San Francisco -145 over Cincinnati---BONUS MLB PLAY
Play Washington -110 over St. Louis—BONUS MLB PLAY

Mr. IWS
Wolkosky Milan

20* DENVER BRONCOS +6.5
10* BRONCOS / PATRIOTS UNDER 52.5
10* EAGLES / STEELERS OVER 43
10* INDIANAPOLIS COLTS +7
10* BROWNS / GIANTS UNDER 44

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Northcoast

3'* Atlanta -2.5
3* KC +6.5
3* San Fran -9.5

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 11:37 AM
johnny detroit

Giants -8.5 double dime
Kansas City +6 triple dime game of month
Denver +6.5 dime
Seattle +3 dime

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Andy Iskoe @ Gaming Today

Sunday, Oct. 7

Falcons -3 at Redskins (50): Atlanta needed a last second FG to remain unbeaten last week while Washington squandered a double digit lead before kicking their own last second FG to edge Tampa Bay. The Redskins lead the NFL in rushing at 176 yards per game and the Atlanta defense has been vulnerable to the run. In turn Atlanta has a strong passing game to attach the vulnerable Washington pass defense. OVER.

Eagles +3½ at Steelers (44½): Philadelphia is fortunate to be 3-1 as they could easily be winless. Pittsburgh is off of the bye week which followed a 1-2 start. The Steelers were competitive in their losses at Denver and at Oakland. The situation favors the hosts who will have used the time off to make defensive adjustments and could have some key defenders return from injury. STEELERS.

Packers -7 at Colts (48½): Green Bay was fortunate to escape with a much needed win at home against New Orleans. The Colts had their bye after starting 1-2. Indy rookie QB Andrew Luck has a promising career ahead of him but he is the second best signal caller in this game. Packers QB Aaron Rodgers also has better surrounding talent. In a game between two teams that cannot run the football, the preference is to go with the more established passing game. PACKERS.

Browns +10 at Giants (44): Cleveland has extra rest following its game effort last Thursday in Baltimore. The Giants nearly came back to defeat Philly Sunday night and step down in class here. The Giants have edges at virtually every position and should be able to extend a lead. The defensive pressure they will apply to Cleveland rookie QB Brandon Weedon will likely leading to costly turnovers. GIANTS

Titans +5½ at Vikings (43½): To upset San Francisco and then win on the road at division rival Detroit is an indication that Minny is much improved. The win over the Lions was due to special teams play rather than production from the offense. Tennessee is likely to again have veteran QB Matt Hasselbeck under center after he replaced injured Jake Locker. Titans have faced a tough early schedule and are better than their record. TITANS.

Dolphins +4½ at Bengals (44): Miami played well in defeat at Arizona as rookie QB Ryan Tannehill passed for 431 yards but also threw a costly INT. The Bengals were impressive in winning at Jacksonville. The combination of QB Andy Dalton to WR A J Green is quickly becoming one of the best in the entire league. Miami’s offense has been better than expected and Cincy’s defense is vulnerable to balanced attacks. DOLPHINS.

Ravens -4½ at Chiefs (45½): Baltimore has extra time to prepare after defeating Cleveland last Thursday. The Chiefs were horrible in their home loss to San Diego, committing six turnovers. It won’t get any easier against an aggressive Baltimore defense which is complimented by an up tempo Ravens offense. The Chiefs have also been good at scoring points when playing from behind. OVER.

Seahawks +3 at Panthers (44): Seattle was in a poor spot at St. Louis last week following a fortunate win over Green Bay the prior Monday. Yet the defense played well in their 19-13 loss at St. Louis. Carolina followed its abysmal effort against the Giants with what should have been a winning effort against unbeaten Atlanta. But a costly miscue in the waning moments enabled the Falcons to win. Seattle does have to travel cross country but has the better defense. An outright upset would not be a shock. PANTHERS.

Bears -4 at Jaguars (38): The Jags remain one of the weakest teams in the league and will face a defense capable of frustrating QB Blaine Gabbert. Chicago also has a below average offense which may not be as able to exploit the Jaguars’ defense as have other foes. UNDER.

Broncos +7 at Patriots (51½): In last season’s playoffs the Patriots routed the Broncos 45-10 after having won in Denver 41-23 a month earlier. Now Peyton Manning leads Denver into Foxboro, a place where he struggled mightily when leading the Colts. The Patriots gained some much needed confidence with their win at Buffalo and head coach Bill Belichick has been a master at devising defenses to counteract Manning’s genius at making adjustments at the line of scrimmage. PATRIOTS.

Bills +9 at 49ers (44): The 49ers played as expected in winning at the Jets 34-0 after being upset at Minnesota. Buffalo played well into the third quarter against New England, building a third quarter 21-7 before being outscored 45-7 in the game’s final 23 minutes. Now the mistake prone Buffalo offense faces a defense much better than New England’s. 49ERS.

Chargers +3 at Saints (54): The Saints played well in losing by a point in Green Bay but they remain winless a quarter of the way through the season. San Diego rebounded nicely from their embarrassing home loss to Atlanta a week earlier with a dominating win at Kansas City, fueled by forcing 6 KC turnovers. It’s debatable whether the Chargers are as good as their 3-1 record suggests. The Saints are much better than 0-4. SAINTS.

Mr. IWS
Bruce Marshall

Chargers / Saints Over 52

Mr. IWS
Kelso
50 Chicago
50 Atlanta

Mr. IWS
Godfather locks
Tenn 500
Carolina 1000

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Vegas runner early baseball play-** mlb morning moves 2* bookie bet **

ml det double dime bet

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Atari NFL
Ravens-6
Chitown/jags U 40
GB/49ers. 7pt. Teaser

Mr. IWS
Bob Akmens

10* Green Bay -6.5
10* Pittsburgh -3.5
10* San Diego Over

MLB
10* Washington Over
10* Cincinnati Under

Mr. IWS
Youngstown Connection
Atlanta-3

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:06 PM
ATS Lock

7 Cincinnati
6 S.F.
6 S.D./N.O. Over

Mr. IWS
Mark Mayer

NFL

Cardinals -1 at Rams: Arizona still unbeaten and somehow finds ways to win. We’re riding the wave. CARDINALS.

Ravens -4½ at Chiefs: Kansas City is a turnover waiting to happen. This one looks like 49ers-Jets from last week. RAVENS.

Bills +9 at 49ers: This is the No Figuring League so why shouldn’t Buffalo cover after giving up 35 in in the fourth to the Pats! BILLS.

Browns +13 at Giants: G-men are always a risk to take at home as a double digit favorite and Cleveland is 3-1 ATS. BROWNS.

Bears -4 at Jaguars: Chicago could be dragging a bit coming off the Monday nighter with Cowboys. JAGUARS.

Mr. IWS
Indian Cowboy :

WNBA: under 167.5 Minn/LA

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Richard Saber @ Gaming Today

Sunday, Oct. 7

Eagles +3½ at Steelers: The Eagles find ways to win while the Steelers find ways to lose. EAGLES.

Mr. IWS
purelock
ne

Mr. IWS
Ray Falco

NFL

Bengals -3

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Robert Ferringo

1.5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 7.5 Oakland at Detroit (12:05 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

Mr. IWS
Charlie Sports

500 Denver/NE Under 53
500 Miami/Cinn Under 46
500 Cincinnati -3

30 NFL Pitt -3
20 MLB Washington -105

Mr. IWS
prediction machine

Philadelphia +3' 60.4% PP
Chicago -5' 59.9% PP
San Diego +3' 59% PP
Minnesota -5' 58.9%

Chicago/under 40 59%
Baltimore/over 46.5 58.6%
Miami/over 45 58%
Atlanta/over 50.5 57.8%

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:09 PM
ATS Lock Club

ACE Elite Weekend

October 7, 2012:
7 San Francisco -9.5 ov Buffalo 4:25
6 OVER 53 San Diego/New Orleans 8:30pm
6 Cincinnati -3 ov Miami 1:00pm

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Seabass
NFL:
100 Cleveland
100 Teaser-OVER Baltimore and UNDER San Francisco
200 Pittsburgh-buy to 3 .
100 Carolina
200 Tennessee
100 New Orleans

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:22 PM
LineChangers: GB -6.5, Philly +3.5, Carolina -2, Denver +6.5, Saints -3

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Andre Gomes

3Units all

Pitt -3
Over NYG
SEA +3
Over SF
Chi + NE 2-Team 6pts Teaser

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Teddy Covers

20* big ticket kc-over

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Indian Cowboy

4-Unit Play. #910. Take St. Louis Cardinals +100 over Washington Nationals (Sunday @ 3pm est).
4-Unit Play. #606. Take Under 167.5 Minnesota vs. LA Sparks (Sunday @ 3:30pm est).

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Robert Ferringo

1-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 7.0 Washington at St. Louis (3 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 7)

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
ATS Lock Plays

9* Seattle
7* Baltimore
7* San Diego
6* Chicago

Mr. IWS
10-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Millionaires club
denver