PDA

View Full Version : 10-13-12

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:17 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:18 AM
VR

CFB Side Sat, 10/13/12 - 12:00 PM *
triple-dime bet 111 Texas 3.0 (-110) bodog (http://sports.bovada.lv/) vs 112 Oklahoma
Analysis
CFB 3* EARLY TRUE STEAM BOMB*
TEXAS +3....(3*)
TRUE-LINE = OKLAHOMA -1...Personal Power-Rating only makes OKL a 1/2 PT Favorite so I was not surprised to confirm via "mover" source that a buy-order on TEXAS +3 was sent out immediately upon books hanging up this week's lines..Fortunately, more than enough "public" money's expected to be wagered on the Favorite which has allowed us to still get the same price wiseguys did..but that may not last as another wave of steam's expected. But*come game-day books will receive an overwhelming amount of OKL money which may get this line back up some..but no reason to risk it by waiting since the key number of "3" offers up more than enough value to warrant a 3* BOMB, especially after handicapping the match-up which supports the TEXAS side just like my ratings do.

poopoo333
Jimmy Boyd

5* (NCAAF) Boise St -7
4* (NCAAF) Kent St -1.5
4* (NCAAF) Toledo -13
3* (NCAAF) West Virginia -3.5
3* (NCAAF) Texas A&M -8

poopoo333
RAS
172 San Jose State -2.5
149 Buffalo +14
194 Rice -2.5

poopoo333
Northcoast

Early Bird - Notre Dame -9

Underdog POW - Army +2.5

Power Play - Pitt +4

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:19 AM
RAS

172 San Jose State -2.5
149 Buffalo +14
194 Rice -2.5

117 Miami O54
151 Idaho O51
171 Utah St O47
191 SMU O48.5

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Northcoast Big Dogs

Akron +21
UAB +14
Illinois +23.5
Fresno St. +7.5
TCU +9
Colorado St. +21
Miami Ohio +7.5
Iowa +10
E. Michigan +14
Duke +10

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Joe Gavazzi

4* Illinois

4* Florida St

poopoo333
Norm Hitzges

DOUBLE PLAYS:

· Iowa State +6 1/2 Kansas St.
· Texas Tech +4 West Virginia

SINGLE PLAYS:

· Okla. St. -27 1/2 Kansas
· TCU +7 Baylor
· UCLA -8 1/2 Utah
· Maryland +1 Virginia
· Wisconsin +2 Purdue
· Florida St. -28 Boston College
· Pitt +3 Louisville
· Miss -5 1/2 Auburn
· Fresno +7 Boise St.
· BYU -5 1/2 Oregon State
· Stanford +7 Notre Dame
· So. Caro +3 LSU
· UCF -17 1/2 So. Miss.
· Ohio State -17 1/2 Indiana
· La. Tech +7 1/2 Texas A&M
· New Mexico - points at Hawaii

poopoo333
Marco D'Angelo | CFB Side Sat, 10/13/12 - 11:00 AM
double-dime bet 140 Pittsburgh 3.0 (-110) Justbet (http://justbet.cx/) vs 139 Louisville
Analysis: PLAY: PITT
RATING: DOUBLE DIME PLAY

The Pitt Panthers have been playing much better than their 2-3 record would indicate. Pitt QB Tino Sunseri has looked good the last 3 games as he has gone 64 of 87 for 999 yards. Louisville is 5-0 but has not beat anyone good other than N. Carolina. Expect Pitt playing at home in a very early game to hand Louisville their first loss of the season. Note this game kicks off at 11 AM EST. When Pitt played Virginia Tech here 3 weeks ago they rushed for 254 yards and passed for 283. Expect a physical pounding like than from Pitt here. Also note this is the 3rd game in a row on the road for Louisville but they did have last week off to regroup. Pitt has played the much tougher schedule and has the better defense and is getting points at home. That all adds up to a Home Upset from Pitt. Pitt wins it 31-23.

TAKE PITT as MARCO'S PITTSBURGH INSIDER BIG BET

poopoo333
DOUBLE DRAGON SPORTS - NCAA - Saturday, October 13th

GANGNAM-HYDRA (5 UNITS)
LOUISIANA TECH +9 vs texas a&m (6pm)

TOP (3 UNITS)
RUTGERS -7 vs syracuse (9am)
OKLAHOMA -3 (-120) vs texas (9am)
ALABAMA -22.5 at mizzou (12:30pm)
WEST VIRGINIA -4 at texas tech (12:30pm)
WASHINGTON +14 (-120) vs usc (4pm)
SOUTH CAROLINA +3 at lsu (5pm)
NEW MEXICO -2 at hawaii (9pm)

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty missed with the Nationals Friday.

Saturday it’s Oklahoma. The deficit is 776 sirignanos.

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 922-683 (57 %) over the last 4 years PLUS !

Free play Sat Oregon State + 3

poopoo333
10-13-2012, 08:22 AM
David Chan

This guy is SUPER on NCAA football!!

***10*** This is a "RED DRAGON" on Pittsburgh.

**8** Army

**8** Texas

**8** Iowa State

***10*** Teaser of the Decade Notre Dame and BYU

***10*** South Carolina

***10*** Hawaii OVER

poopoo333
Totals 4 You Selections for Early Saturday, October 13th

2012 Red River Rivalry Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Texas/Oklahoma over 59

You Win or we'll email you Tonight's Update Free of Charge!!!

4 You Selections for Afternoon Saturday, October 12th

2012 College Football on NBC Super Total of the Year!!!!
Stanford/Notre Dame under 43

Afternoon College Best Bets
Illinois/Michigan under 48 1/2
Alabama/Missouri over 43 1/2
West Virginia/Texas Tech under 76 1/2
Oklahoma State/Kansas under 72

Totals 4 You Selections for Late Saturday, October 13th

2012 College Football on FOX Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Southern California/Washington under 55

Late College Bets Bets
Tennessee/Mississippi State under 56 1/2
South Carolina/Louisiana State under 38 1/2
Texas Christian/Baylor under 68 1/2
Texas A&M/Louisiana Tech over 79

Early College Best Bets
Iowa/Michigan State under 40
Northwestern/Minnesota under 50 1/2
Kansas State/Iowa State over 47 1/2
Auburn/Mississippi under 49 1/2

Best of Luck and Thank You!!!!!

poopoo333
CAPPERS ACCESS
Iowa
Northwestern
Notre Dame
LSU

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:35 AM
EZWINNERS Saturday Plays

5 STAR SELECTION
Game: South Carolina Gamecocks @ LSU Tigers
Sport: NCAA Football
Time: 7:00pm Central Time
TV: ESPN

(177) South Carolina Gamecocks +2.5
(Risking $550 to win $500)
(Line from 5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229).com on 10/10/12)

This would normally be a very tough spot for South Carolina as they are coming off of a huge win over Georgia, while LSU is stinging from their loss at Florida in a night game in Death Valley, but I don't see it in this game. South Carolina has a very well balanced offense led by quarterback Conner Shaw and running back Marcus Lattimore and their defense is one of, if not the best in the SEC. I picked LSU to win the national title this year, but that is not going to happen. This Tigers team in just not as good as they look on paper. The defense is solid, but not dominating. Florida was able to pound them with the running game in the second half last week when their defense was tired due to being on the field too much and they also suffered some key injuries to starting linebackers. South Carolina should be able to do the same with Marcus Lattimore. On offense LSU looks like shit. They don't have much of a running game, the offensive line is in shambles and quarterback Zack Mettenburger plays very poorly when under pressure. One thing that the South Carolina defense will do is bring pressure. Gamecock's defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is going to be hard to handle for the LSU offensive line. Clowney led a defensive effort that held Georgia, the SEC's highest scoring team coming into last week, without a point for 58 minutes. Take the points.

4 STAR SELECTION
Game: Alabama Crimson Tide @ Missouri Tigers
Time: 2:30pm Central Time
TV: CBS

(167) Alabama Crimson Tide -21.5
(Risking $440 to win $400)
(Line from 5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229).com on 10/10/12)

The Missouri football program is at its lowest point in quite some time after their home loss to Vanderbilt last week. To put things into perspective this was just the ninth SEC road win for Vanderbilt in thirteen years. The flood of injuries that has hit the Tigers just doesn't seem to stop and it will most likely be backup quarterback Corbin Berkstresser making the start in this game against Alabama as starting quarterback James Franklin was injured in last week game against Vandy. Berkstresser was only nine for thirty passing in relief of Franklin against Vandy last week and is going to have his work cutout for him. The Tide are the number one team in the nation and are coming off of a bye week. Bama head coach Nick Saben has not been very happy with his offense's ability to finish drives with touchdowns in their past two games so I expect the Tide to do much better in that area in this game coming out of their bye week. Missouri's offense is reeling and is a complete mess right now. The two players who touch the ball on every play for the Tigers will be out for a few weeks as quarterback James Franklin and center Mitch Morse both suffered strained knee ligaments, so backups get to go against the Alabama defense that has allowed only five touchdowns all year. I look for a 44-10 type game. Lay the points.

4 STAR SELECTION
Game: Stanford Cardinals @ Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Time: 2:30pm Central Time
TV: NBC

(170) Notre Dame Fighting Irish -7
(Risking $440 to win $400)

The Notre Dame Fighting Irish have quietly been rolling under head coach Brian Kelly. Over their last fifteen regular season games the Irish are 13-2 and off to an undefeated season this year. I'm sure the Irish will be up for this game against the Cardinals who have beaten Notre Dame three straight seasons. This time around I expect different results. The Irish offense is still a work in progress as their redshirt freshmen quarterback Everett Golson continues to grow in the offense, but they do have a big, physical offensive line that allows the team to run the ball effectively and take much of the pressure off Golson. The other side of the ball is where the Irish have a huge advantage. The Notre Dame defense has been outstanding and they have held their last three opponents Michigan State, Michigan, and Miami without a touchdown. The Irish are giving up 7.8 points per game which is second lowest in the country and they have forced 13 turnovers and recorded 14 sacks. The Stanford offense is going to struggle against the Irish defense as I don't expect them to be able to run the ball which will force Stanford quarterback Josh Nunes to make plays in the passing game which I don't think he can do consistently against a strong defense. The hangover effect of the big comeback win over Arizona last week might also show up here. Lay the points.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Doc's Sports

Purdue -2
Michigan St-9
Fresno St+7
Notre Dame -7
San Jose St-3

Mr. IWS
Robert Ferringo

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS
2-Unit Play. Take #139 Louisville (-3) over Pittsburgh (11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
This Pittsburgh team is a mess. They are an absolute mess. Their two wins have come against a stunningly overrated Virginia Tech team and Gardner Webb. They were blown out at Cincinnati and they have losses to two other bad teams, Syracuse and Youngstown State (not a misprint). Louisville has had two weeks to prepare for their third straight road game. They are the best team that Pitt has faced yet this season. Louisville's defense is going to be able to frustrate a shaky Pitt offense and Terry Bridgewater is clearly the better of the two quarterbacks. We got burned by Louisville's lackluster performance at Southern Miss a couple weeks ago. But I think that game was a fluke. I think they are a well-coached team and I think that they will be prepared for their conference opener. Louisville dominated an SEC team in Kentucky and an ACC team in North Carolina. I think they will control this one from start to finish and get revenge for a tough home loss last year, while also snappig a four-game losing streak to the Panthers.

7-Unit Play. Take #159 Illinois (+25) over Michigan (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
Note: This is our "Big Dog" Underdog of the Year.
I understand that this seems crazy. But it is not. I am simply holding firm on what all of my offseason research told me: Illinois is better than it seems and Michigan is much worse. I am holding firm to that. I could see this spread being around 14.5. But at 24.5 it is just ridiculous. Illinois has played some outstanding offenses (Louisiana Tech, Arizona State) and some offenses that are definitely trending upward in a big way (Penn State, Wisconsin) and they still have a defense ranked in the Top 40 overall. I think they are going to have one of their better efforts here.
Michigan is right where we want them. They had two weeks to prepare and were desperate for a win last week at Purdue and they responded with a brilliant 44-13 showing. ?The Wolverines are back!? That's the idea, right? But I don't believe it. Next week they have a huge rivalry game with Michigan State. In between is lowly Illinois. And we have already seen a letdown game out of Michigan this year in a 31-25 win over Air Force as a 21-point favorite. But the Illini have done well in this series, going 4-2 in the last six meetings and winning two of the last four. That includes a 45-20 win at The Big House in 2008 and a near-miss in their last trip here in 2010 (they lost 67-65 in OT). I think there is a lot of offense on both sides of the field - too much for this big of a number.
Illinois lost 31-14 in Madison last week, but that game was closer than the final score suggests. It was tied 7-7 at halftime and was just 10-7 going into the fourth quarter. Illinois missed a FG, set up a Wisconsin touchdown with an INT, and set up another score with a punt failure. Sure, sloppy play has been the Illini's M.O. this year, as they were crippled by turnovers against Louisiana Tech and Penn State. But Michigan has the same weakness. And if the Illini can just play even in the turnover battle in this one I really think they could win this game outright.
The public is pounding Michigan in this game. And why wouldn't they? The Wolverines are supposed to be really, really good, right? Well, they beat Purdue by 31 and Massachusetts by 40. Other than that they have looked mediocre at best. I think they are going to win this game. I do. But I don't think that they are 28-30 points better than Illinois.
The Illini have been posted as a double-digit underdog nine times since the start of the 2007 season. They are 6-2-1 ATS in those nine games and have been a very active underdog in these situations.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #138 Connecticut (-5.5) over Temple (1 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
I think that Temple is weak this year. Yes, they are coming off a win over South Florida. But everyone has beaten South Florida this year. And Temple had two weeks to prep for that one. The Owls lost to Penn State and Maryland rather handily and their only other victory came over lowly Villanova. I am not impressed with what Temple brings to the table. Connecticut went on the road and beat the same Maryland team that handled Temple with the Owls playing at home. Connecticut hammered Massachusetts and also beat Buffalo this year. Their losses have been close games against good teams like N.C. State (just beat Florida State), at Western Michigan (one of the better mid-majors) and at Rutgers (Top 25 team). Connecticut's defense is going to smother Temple's No. 114 ranked offense. The Huskies don't exactly light it up themselves, but they are playing at home and they can at least complete a forward pass. This one won't be pretty. But I think Connecticut finds a way to get to 20 and that should be enough.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #172 San Jose State (-3) over Utah State (4 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
The line swing on this game is a major indicator. Utah State started out as a -1 road favorite. But the line swung quickly and definitively in this one. And I think that San Jose State is the better team that has performed better so far this season. Utah State is coming off a heartbreaking 6-3 loss to rival BYU and I think it is going to be tough for them to go back on the road for a second week in a row and be sharp. They were in the same situation a few weeks ago. Utah State lost a tough one on the road against Wisconsin and then came back with a lackluster performance at Colorado State. And if you dig deep, Utah State's wins this season (UNLV, Colorado State, Southern Utah) aren't all that impressive. San Jose State was much more convincing against Colorado State, they won at Navy and at San Diego State, they had two weeks to prep for this game, and they have played the best game against Stanford of anyone this year.

2-Unit Play. Take #146 Wyoming (+3) over Air Force (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
I actually think the wrong team is favored here. Air Force is coming off a heartbreaking rivalry loss at home to Navy (we cashed with the Middies, who won outright as an 8-point underdog) and I really see a similar situation here. Navy was severely undervalued because they had played a tough schedule. The same can be said for Wyoming, which lost to a very dynamic Toledo team just 34-31 and lost at Nevada last week 35-28. This same Cowboys team also lost just 37-17 against Texas in the season opener. Air Force is a very young team and I think that makes them more susceptible to the letdown factor here on the road. Air Force lost at UNLV already this year and, really, their only two wins have come against Idaho State and pathetic Colorado State. I like the value with this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #186 Central Florida (-16.5) over Southern Miss (8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
I am going to ride Central Florida in conference play until they prove they can't handle it. They are head-and-shoulders better than everyone in that league and they are clearly better than Southern Miss. People are having a hard time believing it because they have been so strong in recent years, but USM is pretty bad. This team got wrecked by Boise State at home last week and I think UCF is better than Boise. Southern Miss also got demolished on the road by 29 at Nebraska in a game that wasn't even THAT close and they lost by 25 at Western Kentucky in a game in which the Toppers outgained the Eagles by 300 yards.
Last week UCF hammered East Carolina - the same ECU team that beat USM by 10 in Mississippi - by 20 points and it could've been worse. Central Florida had a few extra days to prepare for this one and they have a lot of revenge from last year's crushing 30-29 loss at USM. Central Florida has actually lost four straight in this series. But they are going to make up for it here. I think this one should be another bludgeoning and I'll go with the more talented, experienced, motivated team here.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #132 Minnesota (+3.5) over Northwestern (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 13)
Northwestern is not any good. They were in the Top 25 for about 12 seconds and we won betting against them last week. There is no way they should be favored in this game. Minnesota has had two weeks to prepare, with revenge, and they have the better offense and defense in this game. Northwestern has played and beaten a bunch of losers. They got dominated in Happy Valley last week, getting outgained by nearly 200 yards, and they have a home game with Nebraska next week. Smack in the middle is a trip to Minnesota against an upstart Gophers team. Over 70 percent of the public is taking the road chalk here but they are severely overestimating Minnesota. Northwestern can't stop ANYONE. And the Gophers defense plays above itself on its home turf. Again, with extra prep time, with Marqueis Gray back in the fold, facing a pathetic defense, as a home underdog that the public is completely overlooking, I really like Minnesota in this spot.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #200 UCLA (-8.5) over Utah (3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
Yeah, I'm expecting Utah to fall off a cliff right about now. They have lost three of four games and the one win, against BYU, was complete and utter rubbish. They have been outgained in each of their last four games and they are coming off an emotional home loss on national TV to USC. The Utes snuck in the back door in that game (their second garbage cover of the season) and I am not all that impressed. UCLA is still a team on the upswing. They and covered in four of their first five games before getting ambushed at Cal last week. That makes this a prime bounce back situation.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #161 Fresno State (+7) over Boise State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
I am still selling my Boise State stock. Don't be fooled by their 40-14 win at Southern Miss last week because Southern Miss stinks. And prior to that the Broncos won by just three points at New Mexico, beat BYU (just four days after the Holy War) by just one point, and fluked their way to covers against Miami, OH and Michigan State. I am not that impressed with this rebuilding Boise State team. But I have been impressed with this Fresno State team. They are 6-0 ATS this year and they have earned every cover. They have a better quarterback, a better defense, and a huge revenge motivation after losing 57-7 to Boise State last year and 51-0 the year before. But as we've seen, this year's Boise State team is not the same caliber as in years past. Take the points and look for a potential upset here.

1-Unit Play. Take #130 Purdue (-2) over Wisconsin (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 13)
Why is Purdue favored in this game? There is no reason that Purdue should be favored in this game, right? Well, the fact that they are favored is a huge red flag in this game. Purdue laid an egg last week. But apparently the oddsmakers still like what they have going on. And the fact that 75 percent of the wagers in this game are coming down on Wisconsin - which has been kind of a mess this season - is another red flag.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #111 Texas (+3.5) over Oklahoma (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 13)
1-Unit Play. Take #156 Mississippi (-5.5) over Auburn (12:20 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
1-Unit Play. Take #181 West Virginia (-3.5) over Texas Tech (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
1-Unit Play. Take #203 Florida Atlantic (+24.5) over UL-Monroe (8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)

2.5-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #114 Michigan State (-2) over Iowa (Noon) AND Take #236 Louisiana Tech (+14.5) over Texas A&M (9 p.m.)
1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #115 North Carolina (-0.5) over Miami (2:30 p.m.) AND Take #177 South Carolina (+10) over LSU (8 p.m.)

Mr. IWS
Northcoast Big Dogs

Akron +21
UAB +14
Illinois +23.5
Fresno St. +7.5
TCU +9
Colorado St. +21
Miami Ohio +7.5
Iowa +10
E. Michigan +14
Duke +10

Mr. IWS
GOLD MEDAL CLUB

#154 Iowa State +7
#173 Tennessee +3
#181 Texas Tech +4
#201 New Mexico -3

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Indian Cowboy
4* #130 Purdue -2.5 over Wisconsin (Saturday @ 12pm est).

7* #200 UCLA -8 over Utah (Saturday @ 3pm est). .

4* #172 San Jose State -3 over Utah State (Saturday @ 4pm est).

4* #144 Under 40.5 Florida vs. Vanderbilt (Saturday @ 6pm est).

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:53 AM
BETTORSWORLD

3* #111 Texas +3 and +3.5 over Oklahoma - Split your wager, half at +3 -105 and the other half at +3.5 up to -120.

3* #177 South Carolina +3 over LSU - This number is bouncing back and forth between +2.5 and +3. Right now there are mostly +3's at -115 on the board. There are some +3's at -110 and even -108 on the board though, again stressing how important it is to have multiple outs. You don't want to get into the habit of laying extra juice!!

3* Key Release - Wyoming +3.5 over Air Force - good at +3 as well, but there are some +3.5's on the board.

Mr. IWS
Eagle Eye----detroit
mich st under 40.5
western michigan+2.5

Mr. IWS
john ryan
30* acc goy--n.carolina

Mr. IWS
Spartan GOY- Alabama

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:55 AM
gold medal club

Added:
#111 Texas +3.5
#170 Notre Dame -7
#200 Ucla -9

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Xpert picks parlay of year-

SATURDAY

• Play Oklahoma -3 over Texas (NCAA RIVALRY PARLAY OF THE YEAR)---20%
OF YOUR BANKROLL
Starts at 12:00 PM EST

Oklahoma has won 15 of the last 16 games when playing in the 1st half of
the season and they have also won 12 consecutive games coming off an
OVER the total. Oklahoma has won 5 consecutive games when playing as a
neutral field favorite and they have also won 11 of the last 13 games
when the total posted is between 56.5 and 63 points.

• Play South Carolina +2.5 over LSU (NCAA RIVALRY PARLAY OF THE
YEAR)---20% OF YOUR BANKROLL
Starts at 8:00 PM EST

South Carolina has won 10 of the last 11 games coming off a win by 21
points or more and they have also won 16 of the last 19 games when
playing in the 1st half of the season. South Carolina has covered the
spread in 5 of the last 6 games this year and they are only allowing an
average of 10 points a game on defense this season.

• Play Alabama -21.5 over Missouri (TOP NCAA PLAY)---5% OF YOUR
BANKROLL
Starts at 3:30 PM EST

Alabama has covered the spread in 8 of the last 9 games when the total
posted is between 42.5 and 49 points and they have also covered the
spread in 6 consecutive road games coming off a win by 17 points or
more. Alabama has covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 games as a road
favorite of 14.5 points or more and they are only allowing an average of
7 points a game on defense this season.

• Play San Diego State -20.5 over Colorado State (TOP NCAA PLAY)---5%
OF YOUR BANKROLL
Starts at 6:30 PM EST

Colorado State has lost 5 consecutive games against the spread and they
have also lost 22 of the last 25 games as an underdog. Colorado State
has lost 8 consecutive games coming off a home loss and they are only
averaging 16 points a game on offense this season.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:56 AM
INDIAN COWBOY

4-Unit Play. #294. Take Under 53.5 Calgary vs. Winnipeg (Saturday @ 1pm est).

The last time these two teams met the final score was 44-3 as Winnipeg was routed and they certainly remember that game back on September 14th. It's hard to forget when you lose that bad on the road. I can see Winnipeg having a much stronger effort with revenge at home coming into this game. Plus, the line itself indicates that this game is likely to be a lot closer as its within 3 points essentially so the oddsmakers are expecting a more competitive game tonight. I like how Calgary comes off a tough loss against British Columbia and they usually respond with a strong defensive effort such as their two previous losses when they lost to Saskatchewan they gave up 15 points in their next game to to Edmonton or when they lost to Toronto and they gave up 10 points in their next game after that. As per Winnipeg, they have that big revenge angle to not give up 44 points in this game but also they come off a nice win against Montreal as a huge 13.5 point underdog on Monday if you remember and I can see them having that revenge on the defensive end and having a let down on the offensive end. Look for this game to likely go under the posted total today.

6-Unit Play. #295. Take Saskatchewan PK over Edmonton (Saturday @ 4:05pm est).

Saskatchewan I think is set up nicely for this game. With Edmonton coming off an emotional 35-20 win over Hamilton in their last game, I can see them having a let down here. In fact, Edmonton was our 6* in that game which worked out for us nicely. But, this could be a let down spot for them as they beat Saskatchewan earlier this year by a score of 28-20 back in early August. Saskatchewan is a very streaky team and does well with revenge. They have covered their last 3 straight including beating Toronto 36-10 on the road, beating the defending Champs 27-21 at home and beating Calgary 30-25 at home as a 1 point underdog. These are all difficult games and now they hook up with a team they have revenge against so the motivation is certainly there. Combine that with Edmonton having a likely let down after their big win and facing a motivated Saskatchewan team seeking revenge, I like Saskatchewan to roll in on Saturday afternoon and do well here.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Brian Mac's Friday Night Hot Side is - UCLA -9 1/2

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Marco D'Angelo | CFB Side Sat, 10/13/12 - 11:00 AM
double-dime bet 140 Pittsburgh 3.0 (-110) Justbet vs 139 Louisville
Analysis: PLAY: PITT

The Pitt Panthers have been playing much better than their 2-3 record would indicate. Pitt QB Tino Sunseri has looked good the last 3 games as he has gone 64 of 87 for 999 yards. Louisville is 5-0 but has not beat anyone good other than N. Carolina. Expect Pitt playing at home in a very early game to hand Louisville their first loss of the season. Note this game kicks off at 11 AM EST. When Pitt played Virginia Tech here 3 weeks ago they rushed for 254 yards and passed for 283. Expect a physical pounding like than from Pitt here. Also note this is the 3rd game in a row on the road for Louisville but they did have last week off to regroup. Pitt has played the much tougher schedule and has the better defense and is getting points at home. That all adds up to a Home Upset from Pitt. Pitt wins it 31-23.

TAKE PITT as MARCO'S PITTSBURGH INSIDER BIG BET

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:58 AM
College football prediction from Doc's Sports.
#52/#150 Take Northern Illinois -12.5 over Buffalo (Saturday 3:30 p.m. ESPN3)
This is a clear mismatch on paper, and I just cannot believe that this spread is so low. The Huskies won the MAC in 2011 and will enter this game having won five straight games. Their only loss came against Iowa by one point in the first game of the season. Buffalo has not recorded a victory this season against a FBS opponent, and this will be their third straight road game. This team is worn down and will be no match for Northern Illinois on Saturday afternoon. Buffalo is 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against teams with a winning record. Northern Illinois is 8-2 ATS (1 push) in their last 11 games played during the month of October.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Football Prediction From Indian Cowboy:
Take ‘Over' 68.5 Miami at North Carolina (2:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13)
How does Miami bounce-back from a 41-3 loss to top 10 Notre Dame? By likely playing over the total. North Carolina comes in as a touchdown favorite as the line quickly moved from a field goal favorite up to a touchdown in favor of North Carolina. The Tar Heels have revenge from last year's loss. Couple that with Miami coming off an ugly loss, and they usually respond well on the offensive end, especially after scoring 3 points in their last game. With North Carolina likely looking for revenge and having a bit of a defensive let down after the big Virginia Tech win, look for both these teams to have a solid offensive output. With the BCS rankings on the horizon as well, North Carolina is well aware that a big win at Miami will put them at 5-2 and in line for a national ranking. Look for both these teams to pour it on as North Carolina has revenge and Miami looks to bounce-back offensively after the ugly loss. When Miami bounces back it typically happens on the offensive end, and not on the defensive end, which they have struggled on that side of the ball. The Over is 7-3 for the Tar Heels when they face a team as a team with winning record on the road and 7-3-1 for the Hurricanes following a straight up loss.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 09:00 AM
lines2win

0-1 (-2.20 Units) Thursday. Tough loss with Troy who took a big lead early and also had a shot to win on the final drive but blew it. We are still going strong in NCAAF however, 16-11 (+11.90 Units) overall.

11am Louisville -3 (to win 2 Units) - Louisville has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Their defense is really good and their offense isn't too bad. We like Pitt, but this is not their year. They haven't looked good expect against a weak Vtech team. Louisville rolls today.

12pm Wisconsin +1 (to win 2.5 Units) - Wisconsin went from fave to underdog and we can't see it. Everyone expecting Purdue to bounce back after a blowout loss to Michigan, but Wisconsin has been solid time and again. The Wisconsin offense is a bit shaky, but they can hang with anyone. Wisconsin an easy winner tomorrow.

2:30 pm Miami Canes +7.5 (to win 1.5 Units) - North Carolina looked good last week, but Virginia Tech is no champagne victory. The Canes on the other hand got blown out of the water putting up no offense against Notre Dame. Things will be different this week for the Canes who will get the cover and possibly the outright win.

3pm UCLA -9.5 (to win 2 Units) - Utah was up early against USC last week before the whipping sticks came out. USC completely shut down Utah after that. Utah is good but alot was expected of UCLA coming into the season. Last weeks blowout against Cal will have them on their toes today.

Mr. IWS
Bryan Leonard ACC GOY

115 North Carolina

Mr. IWS
David Chan

***10*** This is a "RED DRAGON" on Pittsburgh.

**8** Army

**8** Texas

**8** Iowa State

***10*** Teaser of the Decade Notre Dame and BYU

***10*** South Carolina

***10*** Hawaii OVER

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Platinum Plays.

500K Big 10 Lock/Year

the Purdue Boilermakers -1 over
the Wisconsin Badgers

Best Bets

the Iowa St Cyclones +6½ over
the Kansas St Wildcats

the Texas Tech Red Raiders +4 over
the West Virginia Mountaineers

the Ball St Cardinals -3 over
the Western Michigan Broncos

the Houston Cougars -13½ over
the UAB Blazers

500K SEC Lock/Month

the Mississippi St Bulldogs -3 over
the Tennessee Volunteers

Best Bets

the Hawaii Warriors +3 over
the New Mexico Lobos

the LSU Tigers -2½ over
the South Carolina Gamecocks

the Washington St Cougars +7 over
the California Golden Bears

the San Diego St Aztecs -22½ over
the Colorado St Rams

Premier Picks

the Notre Dame Fighting Irish -7 over
the Stanford Cardinal

the TCU Horned Frogs +7 over
the Baylor Bears

Mr. IWS
Totals 4 You Selections for Early Saturday, October 13th

2012 Red River Rivalry Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Texas/Oklahoma over 59

You Win or we'll email you Tonight's Update Free of Charge!!!

4 You Selections for Afternoon Saturday, October 12th

2012 College Football on NBC Super Total of the Year!!!!
Stanford/Notre Dame under 43

Afternoon College Best Bets
Illinois/Michigan under 48 1/2
Alabama/Missouri over 43 1/2
West Virginia/Texas Tech under 76 1/2
Oklahoma State/Kansas under 72

Totals 4 You Selections for Late Saturday, October 13th

2012 College Football on FOX Super Total of the Year!!!!!
Southern California/Washington under 55

Late College Bets Bets
Tennessee/Mississippi State under 56 1/2
South Carolina/Louisiana State under 38 1/2
Texas Christian/Baylor under 68 1/2
Texas A&M/Louisiana Tech over 79

Early College Best Bets
Iowa/Michigan State under 40
Northwestern/Minnesota under 50 1/2
Kansas State/Iowa State over 47 1/2
Auburn/Mississippi under 49 1/2

Mr. IWS
Sharky's Sports
Top - Texas A&M
Reg - Arkansas, Auburn

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Kelso 50 Utah st, 15 Washington, 10 Texas st,10 n Mexico

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
JACK CLAYTON

ack Clayton Handicapper Selection
Date: 10/13/2012
It's great to win, but even better to CASH EARLY! Jack Clayton is set to rock the books Saturday in college football with a 4-Star early release that will have no trouble cutting down the opponent. Get all the details on this Early College C-A-$-H Crusher, then grab the GOLD! 10/12/2012

10/13 12:00 PM CF (113) IOWA (114) MICHIGAN STATE. Take: (113) IOWA.
Iowa has had 2 weeks to prepare, off a 31-13 win over a Minnesota team that was 4-0. Iowa hasn't really clicked offensively until last games, with 374 yards the last game including 182 yards rushin. Soph RB Mark Weisman has ran for 113, 217 and 177 the last 3 games, so Kirk Ferentz has found his power back to provide balance. This underrated Iowa defense is 25th in points allowed, just 17.4 ppg! Michigan State ranks eighth nationally in total defense, while Iowa is rated 21st. Michigan State (3-2) has lost 20-3 to Notre Dame and lost 17-16 to unbeaten Ohio State with offense a problem while working in young QB Andrew Maxwell (6 TDs, 3 INTs). They come off a 31-27 win at Indiana and have rival Michigan on deck. Look for a close one with these defenses, so grab the big dog. Play Iowa.

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 10:49 AM
SMOOTH 44 (JR STEVENS)

12:00PM EST
(134) Rutgers vs. (133) Syracuse
(PICK: SYRACUSE +8 (-20) ***UNDERDOG SHOCKER OF THE WEEK***AND MONEYLINE +245)
I don't care that RU is undefeated--they are a HUGE FRAUD! And the Cuse is the perfect team to take them down BIG today! Let's play the Cuse with tremendous confidence knowing that certain conference road team are a PERFECT 36-0 ATS if seeking revenge for a previous season loss and are facing an opponent who have won at least 3 consecutive SU and ATS wins! PREDICTION: SYRACUSE 30 RUTGERS 17

3:30PM EST
(162) Boise State vs. (161) Fresno State
(PICK: FRESNO STATE +7.5 AND MONEYLINE +250)
Boise is coming off B2B games in which they scored 72 total points so their offense appears to be clicking again!! And today it's only reasonable to think they should blow out Fresno again given the fact they have won the last 6 meetings by a combined score of 299-93. Let's take Fresno with tremendous confidence knowing that certain conference road teams are a PERFECT 21-0 ATS if they are seeking revenge for B2B blowout losses!! The average line for the past 3 meetings in Boise was 23.5 with nothing lower than 21--there's a reason why the line is more than 2 TDs lower this time around!! PREDICTION: FRESNO STATE 27 BOISE STATE 23

6:00PM EST
(144) Vanderbilt vs. (143) Florida
(PICK: VANDERBILT +9 AND MONEYLINE +285)
Florida enters off their biggest win in recent years, a home game, and now has another huge home game on deck (South Carolina), a classic "sandwich" spot! Let's play Vandy with tremendous confidence knowing that certain conference road faves of 10.5 points or less are a PERFECT 0-24 ATS if coming off a home conference SU win as a dog and facing an opponent playing on revenge! PREDICTION: VANDERBILT 23 FLORIDA 17

8:00PM EST
(178) LSU vs. (177) South Carolina
(PICK: SOUTH CAROLINA +3 AND MONEYLINE +125)
LSU got shocked last week in Florida so it's only reasonable to think they will rebound at home, right?? WRONG!! Let's play SC with tremendous confidence knowing that certain home conference teams are a PERFECT 0-19 ATS if they are coming off 3 or more consecutive ATS losses and were outgained by their opponent the previous week!!
PREDICTION: SOUTH CAROLINA 24 LSU 13

Mr. IWS
Marc Lawrence:
UNDERDOG GOM: Tx Tech+4
4*: Pitt+3
3*: Iowa State +6.5
3*: Mizzou +21.5

Mr. IWS
King Creole:
2* Houston-13.5
2* Houston/UAB OVER 67
2* Ball State-3

Mr. IWS
NorthCoast MARQUE PLAYS--He is doing well with htese 2--Inside Info--Fresno St & teh 900 playi--New Mex

Mr. IWS
Vegas Sports Informers

Alabama/Mizzu over 43.5. 6 units

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Brian Edwards's Pick Pack

NCAA Football Saturday Picks

Premium Plays

Matchup: Syracuse at Rutgers
Time: 12:00 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Rutgers (-7 -110)
Line Source: BetOnline.ag
Posted on: October 10, 2012 @ 7:30:34 PM EDT

I made Rutgers a 14-point favorite in this spot. The Scarlet Knights are unbeaten in five games, winning by nine points or more each time. They are getting excellent quarterback play out of Gary Nova, who has 10 touchdown passes compared to only two interceptions. Nova has a big-time running back in Jawan Jamison, who has rushed for 601 yards. Rutgers is ranked second in the nation in rushing defense and fifth in the country in scoring defense, allowing only 10.8 points per game. Can't believe this number is single digits. The Scarlet Knights win by a double-digit margin.
Matchup: Fresno State at Boise State
Time: 3:30 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Boise State (-7 -110)
Posted on: October 10, 2012 @ 12:41:26 AM EDT

Boise St. has absolutely dominated Fresno St. in recent years, winning six in a row by an average score of 50-16. Boise QB Joe Southwick is getting more comfortable with each game in his first year as a starter. He has outstanding playmakers in RB D.J. Harper and WR Matt Miler. Most importantly, the Broncos are at home and they have one of the nation's premier coaches. They've covered the spread at a 10-1-1 clip in 12 homes games as single-digit favorites dating back to 1997. I like Boise St. on the smurf turf.
Member Plays

Matchup: West Virginia at Texas Tech
Play: West Virginia (-3.5 -110)
Line Source: BetGrande
Posted on: October 8, 2012 @ 11:28:52 PM EDT

I made West Virginia an 11-point favorite in this game, so I'm confident that we have great line value with a play on the Mountaineers. Geno Smith is producing video-game numbers with 24 touchdowns passes without throwing an interception. The Red Raiders got smoked by a 41-20 count at home to Oklahoma last week. I like West Va. to cruise to a double-digit win.
Guaranteed Plays

Matchup: Texas A&M at Louisiana Tech
Time: 9:00 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Louisiana Tech (+8 -110)
Line Source: Bookmaker (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookmaker.eu%2Flatest-promo%2F%3Fcmpid%3D1560_1308)
Posted on: October 8, 2012 @ 11:19:52 AM EDT

I made Texas A&M a three-point favorite in this spot, so I believe we're getting excellent line value with a play on the home underdog (although the game is not in Ruston, it's down the road in Shreveport). La. Tech is third in the nation in scoring, averaging 53.2 points per game. Two great QBs will be on display, including La. Tech's Colby Cameron, who has 13 TD passes without an interception. Remember, the Aggies will have two defensive starters suspended dating back from Week 1. (Kevin Sumlin had their one-game suspensions stick for the La. Tech game after the opener was postponded because he wanted those players for the SEC opener vs. Florida.)

Mr. IWS
Christian Alexander's Pick Pack

NCAA Football Saturday Picks

Premium Plays

Matchup: Texas at Oklahoma
Time: 12:00 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Over (58.0 -110)
Line Source: BetGrande
Posted on: October 12, 2012 @ 12:02:05 AM EDT

We have been on the Texas over the last two weeks against Oklahoma St and West Virginia and won both games without breaking a sweat. We are riding them once again this week. Coming into the year the 2012 Texas team was supposed to be average on offense and carried by their top tier defense. That hasn’t been the case; in fact it’s been the exact opposite. Texas DC Manny Diaz system doesn’t seem to be working in the Big 12 and Texas QB David Ash and the offense has had to bail them out time after time the last month. I don’t see this game going any different. OU should have no trouble running all over a Texas D-Line that allowed 207 yards rushing last week to a second string RB that had never broken the 100 yard mark in his career. In response Ash and company will have to keep up as usual. I look for this game to be played in the 30’s by both teams and cash in on a 3rd straight over in a Texas game.

Matchup: Auburn at Mississippi
Time: 12:20 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Auburn (+6 -110)
Line Source: Peppermill
Posted on: October 12, 2012 @ 12:02:05 AM EDT

Auburn is 10-2 straight up and 8-4 ATS in the past twelve meetings in this series, outscoring Ole Miss 125-74 during a three-game win streak both ATS and SU. Clint Moseley is expected to start Saturday after replacing an abysmal Kiehl Frazier in last week’s 24-7 home loss to Arkansas. Moseley threw 4 TD passes in a 41-23 home win over the Rebels last season and should bring a much needed spark back to a Tigers team that has under achieved so far this year. While Hugh Freeze has definitely brought a new attitude with him to Oxford he hasn’t quite turned things around in some areas as Ole Miss lost its 16th straight SEC game (5-11 ATS) last week when they handed A&M a game they had all but won. This line has been inflated due to last week’s no show against Arkansas and I look for Moseley and Auburn to keep this game close and have a chance to win late.

Matchup: Oklahoma St at Kansas
Play: Kansas (+28 -110)
Posted on: October 12, 2012 @ 12:02:06 AM EDT

This line is drastically inflated due to Kansas’ blowout loss to Kansas State last week. Oklahoma St, while good offensively is not nearly as talented overall as Kansas St. Kansas RB James Sims has returned from his suspension and rushed for 206 in his last two games and I look for Kansas to utilize him often against a suspect Oklahoma State rushing defense and try to run down clock and keep the Cowboy offense off the field. Kansas should put enough points on a Cowboy defense that ranks 94th in scoring defense to keep this under the large line.

Matchup: West Virginia at Texas Tech
Play: West Virginia (-3.5 -110)
Posted on: October 11, 2012 @ 3:01:40 PM EDT

Everyone once in a while a game comes along that defies logic and in the 2012 NCAA football season, this is that game. Everything about this situation says to take Texas Tech. Trap game…look ahead game…line too low, you name it, this game has it. When I saw this line open and WVU was only laying 4 points I thought it would have been bet up to at least 8 by now. It wasn’t, in fact it has gone down in a lot of places, not much, but enough that it still makes no sense to me…which is exactly why I am taking WVU. Texas Tech has played one good team this entire season and that was last week, at home, against OU and lost by three touchdowns. The bottom line in this game is that West Virginia is a much better football team than Tech and this will once again come down to who can score more times when they have the ball and the answer is West Virginia. I look for Tech to hang around for a half, maybe even longer but when it’s all said and done West Virginia covers this extremely low line with relative ease.

Matchup: Utah State at San Jose St
Time: 4:00 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Under (50.5 -110)

When you think of the WAC you think of high scoring offenses, however these two teams are very solid defensively this year with Utah St allowing a mere 12.8 points per game and San Jose State only 17.4. San Jose St offensively has been able to move the ball in the air, however their running game is all but nonexistent and Utah State should be able to contain the one demission Spartans. Utah State has also struggled offensively this year since the departure of Robert Turbin and Michael Smith to the NFL. I look for a close lower scoring game between these two teams.

Matchup: Southern Miss at Central Florida
Time: 8:00 PM EDT (Sat)
Play: Southern Miss (+17.5 -110)

Southern Miss owned the worst offense in country heading into last week’s game against Boise St before putting up 424 yards on a good Boise St defense. The score was misleading however based on 5 Turnovers as SM outgained Boise 424 to 310. While Southern Miss is certainly not as talented this year as year’s past they are not quite as bad as their record indicated either. Central Florida should have no trouble winning this game but three scores is too many points to give up in a conference game to a team that they have had trouble beating SU over the years.

Mr. IWS
Rainman

10* SAN JOSE ST. -2.5
5* ALABAMA -21.5
5* UNC -8
3* MISSISSIPPI -5.5
3* NO. ILLINOIS -14
1* NEW MEXICO -2.5

Mr. IWS
Paul Leiner

100* Stanford +7

100* UCLA -9.5

50* Alabama / Missouri Over 43.5

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:15 AM
BENTON

Michigan

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Al Demarco - San Jose St.
Scott Delaney - UCLA
Matt Rivers - Iowa State
Chris Jordan - Rutgers
Sean Michaels - UCLA
Jeff Benton - Michigan
Chuck Obrien - UL Monroe
Bob Valentino - North Carolina
Craig Davis - Teaser ND and Baylor
Anthony Redd - Texas

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Charlie Sports
500* NC/Miami Over 69
500* Stanford/ND Under 43
500* South Carolina/LSU Under 39

Fresno St +7
Louisiana Monroe -23

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:31 AM
kelso sturgeon
(200*)california

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:38 AM
JACK JONES

25*goy LSU -2.5

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:50 AM
David Banks

Best Bet - So Car
Reg - Okla, Ala, Ok St, ND, USC, Miss St, Wash St
MLB - Det

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Northcoast Totals

3.5* under Stanford/Notre Dame
3* over Akron/Ohio
3* over TCU/Baylor
3* under Air Force/Wyoming
3* under Southern Miss/Central Florida

Mr. IWS
Northcoast

4 fla
4 Wisky
4 LSU
3 Iowa st
3 ucla

Mr. IWS
Erin Rynning

15* Ohio State

Mr. IWS
Brad Diamond GOM

10* South Carolina

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Trace Adams

1500♦
Raise the Bar
Upset Special ...Miami-Florida +7

500♦
Best Bet ... Rutgers

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Executive:
600 Tennessee
300 Bowling Green
300 Texas State

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Frank Patron

Must Win 50,000 Unit Play
Over 76.5 Points West Va / Texas Tech

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 01:58 PM
alATEX
20* LSU
15 TEXAS

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Sports bank
500 florida international

Mr. IWS
SPORTS UNLIMITED
15 TCU
5 miss state

Mr. IWS
Millionaires club
texas tech +3.5

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Marco D'Angelo | CFB Side - Saturday, Oct 13 2012 7:00PM
183 TCU 7.0(-110) Hilton vs 184 Baylor triple-dime bet

Analysis: PLAY: TCU
RATING: TRIPLE DIME PLAY

I was waiting for this game ever since Baylor went up & down the field with WVU 2 weeks ago. I knew Baylor would be over rated in the eyes of the public and oddsmakers. Everyone would want them after they scored 63 points against WVU. Fact is WVU doesn't play any defense and neither does Baylor. TCU will slow this Baylor offense down. In fact TCU will exploit this defense. Yes I know TCU is using a back up QB as their starting QB was suspended last week. He was suspended on Thursday so the back up had no real time to prepare last week but even with little practice time TCU threw the ball 40 times as they have that much confidence in Boykin who was 23 of 40 last week. Now he has a full week of practice and fa £ces a horrible defense in Baylor. TCU has a very good defense and will slow Baylor down. TCU plays with revenge as Baylor beat them last year with the magic of RGIII snapping TCU's long winning streak. TCU gets it's Revenge as they win this outright!! TCU 35-30

TAKE TCU as MARCO'S TRIPLE DIME CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH
Marco D'Angelo | CFBSide - Saturday, Oct 13 2012 9:00PM
176 Mississippi St -3.0(-110) Justbet vs 175 Tennessee double-dime bet

Analysis: PLAY: MISS ST

Mississippi St . is 5-0 but still isn't getting any real respect because they have played a soft schedule. Although that may be true they have taken care of business each and every week. Tennessee had high expectations this year but their defense has done them in. Offensively Tennessee is explosive but they will face a good Mississippi St defense today as 4 of 5 opponents were held to 14 or less points by Mississippi St. Tennessee has given up 21 or more points to everyone but Georgia St. This is a statement game for Mississippi St and I think we are getting them at a huge value because after they beat Tennessee today you will not see them at this price. My numbers say Mississippi St wins this by 10 or more points.

TAKE MISSISSIPPI ST as MARCO'S ODDSMAKER ERROR GAME

Mr. IWS
10-13-2012, 03:16 PM
ROSS BENJAMIN SPORTS

100* WAC Game of the Year

San Jose St.-3

50* Best Bets

Iowa St.+6.5

Mississippi-5.5

South Carolina+2.5

Mississippi St.-3.0

Mr. IWS