PDA

View Full Version : 10-15-12

Mr. IWS
10-15-2012, 08:25 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

poopoo333
10-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Dr Bob

2* Denver

poopoo333
10-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Wayne Root---MNF

Wayne Allyn Root

- Millionaire's Club Football -

Wayne Root's Best of the Best MNF Bet.
Football NFL
Game Date/Time: October 15, 2012, 5:30 pm(PST) Matchup: Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers

Take: San Diego Chargers

Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers...MILLIONAIRES...Take San Diego The San Diego Chargers and the Denver Broncos face off on ESPN’s Monday Night Football in an NFL NFC West showdown. The San Diego Chargers are in first place in the AFC West but they come into this game having lost their last two games. San Diego needs to get back on track if they want to get back to being a playoff team. Defensively San Diego allows 20.4 points per game and with the Vegas Over/Under at 50 points, the margin of covering the spread is certainly there. The Denver Broncos had big expectations coming into the season but thus far they haven’t lived up to expectations and have looked somewhat disjointed. Peyton Manning doesn’t look like the same player we have seen throughout his career. It’s tough to win in the NFL with a negative turnover margin and the Broncos are proof that this is still very much the case. San Diego is 4-0 against the spread following a loss, 7-0 against the spread in their last seven games against AFC teams, and 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 games overall. Denver is 3-8 against the spread in their last 11 games overall, 0-4 against the spread in their last four Monday Night games and 2-8-2 against the spread in the last 12 meetings of these two.

Mr. IWS
10-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Big Al

BIG AL's 88-56 ATS MONDAY NITE TOTAL OF THE MONTH!
UNDER DENVER/SAN DIEGO

BIG AL's NL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES TOTAL OF THE YEAR!
Under Cards/San Fran Giants

Mr. IWS
10-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Joe Gavazzi

Denver at San Diego (-1) 8:35 ET ESPN
5* Monday Night Delight!
Denver (+1)
I’m still not buying the Chargers act. Wins have come against Oakland (1-4), Tennessee (2-4), KC (1-5). Last week’s loss on SNF to formerly winless New Orleans was hardly impressive. Far more impressed with the weekly improvement of QB Manning and the Denver offense. Their losses against Atlanta, Houston and New England are forgivable. Real key to the Bronco resurgence is a vastly improved defense under DC Del Rio who has returned to his Peter Principle after his failure as head man in Jacksonville. Key figure is a 5.1 defensive yards per play. A figure bettered by only 5 other teams entering this week’s play. Trailing in the divisional race by a game is an additional motivator.

MLB St. Louis at San Francisco (-110) 8:05 ET Fox
Opinion only
St. Louis
I would normally play the Giants to even the series after they failed to come all the way back from a 6-0 early inning deficit in an eventual 6-4 loss. The Giants have been struggling on this field in the playoffs going 0-3 and being outscored 20-6 with a .165 BA in this park. The St. Louis late season resurgence has now extended to 17-6 including 5-2 in the playoffs. They are 8-3 on the playoff road L2Y including 4-1 this season. Vogelsong pitched far better from this mound this season than on the road. In this park he had a 2.86 ERA. In his lone playoff outing this year, Vogelsong allowed 1 run in 5 IP vs. Washington.

Mr. IWS
10-15-2012, 06:25 PM
BEN BURNS 10 UNITS Expert: Ben Burns
Evaluation: October 15, 2012 - 8:30 PM
Reason For Pick:
I'm playing on SAN DIEGO. I successfully played against both these teams in their last game. The Chargers were on the wrong side of history vs. Drew Brees and the Saints. The Broncos got crushed at New England. Playing at home, with the point spread essentially a non-factor, I like the Chargers to be the team which bounces back.

The Chargers did get beaten badly by Atlanta here. That wasn't common for them though, as they're typically very tough to beat here at San Diego. They're 3-1 their last four here and 13-7 their last 20.

Conversely, the Broncos are 0-4 their last four away from Denver (0-2 this season) and 6-14 their last 20.

The Chargers have been laying at least a field goal (and as many as 11.5 points) in each of the last eight meetings against the Broncos here. While Manning wasn't around for those previous games, I feel the Chargers are offering great value. *10