PDA

View Full Version : 10-27-12

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:09 AM
We are looking for someone to post service plays in the evenings from 5pm and on from there. If you can spare some time, the group would really appreciate it.

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:17 AM
DR. BOB

Texas A&M -14
Arkansas -5
---------------
Alabama -23.5
Stanford -24
Colorado St -6.5

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:20 AM
CFB 3* CONF KNOCKOUT OF THE YEAR! - Scott Spreitzer

Scott Spreitzer | CFB Side Sat, 10/27/12 - 3:30 PM
triple-dime bet 157 Boise St. -16.5 (-110) 5dimes (http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Faffiliates.5dimes.com%2Ftra cking%2FAffiliate.asp%3FAffID%3DAF000189%26mediaTy peID%3D220%26AffUrlID%3D229) vs 158 Wyoming
Analysis:

I'm laying the points with Boise State. Wyoming HC Dave Christensen (1 game suspension) lost his cool following a loss to Air Force two weeks ago. Now, after getting thrashed by Fresno State, it looks as though he's losing his team. Wyoming has been horrible on both sides of the line of scrimmage. They're especially bad on defense, allowing 33.9 ppg and 448.3 total yards per game. In fact, Wyoming ranks 101st in both of those categories, 108th in yards rushing allowed per contest, and 74th defending the pass. Wyoming is catching Boise State at the wrong time. BSU struggled earlier in the season, but are improving as the season progresses, beating Southern Miss, Fresno State, and UNLV, by an average of more than 20 ppg the last three weeks. QB play with Joe Southwick is better than it was early in the season and he's been sacked only four times in 199 pass attempts this season. Defensively, the Broncos have been fierce. BSU allows just 316.9 total yards per game (21st) and 13.6 ppg (6th). I expect Boise to make short work of a Wyoming team that's no longer on the same page as their embattled head coach. While BSU lost several key players from last season and went iŒnto this fall in rebuilding mode, it should still be noted the Broncos were a 32-point favorite in last year's meeting in Boise, and a 23-point favorite two years ago in Laramie. I believe there has been too much of a line adjustment when you consider where these two teams are at this point of the season. Boise is on a 24-7 ATS road run and they're 14-4 ATS against teams that allow at least 200 yards rushing per game. Meanwhile, the Cowboys are 1-6 ATS at home against teams with a winning road record and CFB home dogs of more than 14 points have covered just 21 of their last 77 after rushing for no more than 100 yards in their previous game. Wyoming fits the bill after rushing for 83 yards (2.8 yards per carry) in last week's 42-14 loss to Fresno State. I'm laying the points with Boise State on Saturday afternoon. Thanks! GL! - Scott Spreitzer.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:20 AM
big al

mac goy--buff
mtn west gom--fres st
sun-belt fav/yr--ul mon

here are the rest of his plays

wash
ariz
syr
penn st

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:21 AM
big al

elite info--ariz
pac 12 goy--wash
hi roller--syr
roadkill--penn st

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Joe Gavazzi

5* New Mexico +15

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Ben Burns Personal Fav
Central Mich

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 11:12 AM
WAYNE ROOT

Pinnacle NCAA Mismatch GOY ---- #170 @ 3:30pm Arizona U. + 6.5

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Larry ness

big east goy - south florida

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 11:53 AM
ROOT

mill georgia
bill miss st
perfect play texas tech

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 12:45 PM
root

PINN GOY ARIZ
NO LIMIT BIG 10 PSU
INSIDER WASH
PRIMETIME TV OKLA

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Brandon Lang

Saturday's Selection ...

My 90 Dime selecvion is on Oklahoma over Notre Dame. The currexnt line on this game is averaging - 12 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best price availtble.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Brandon Lang

Saturday's Selection ...

My 90 Dime selecvion is on Oklahoma over Notre Dame. The currexnt line on this game is averaging - 12 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best price availtble.

ANALYSIS
Once again, this is just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time as the road team gets outclassed today from start to finish in complete dominavion.
Let me first start out with the fact the Irish haven't seen an offense or QB this year the likes of the Sooners and Landry Jones.
In getting to 7-0 this year the Irish defense has seen the following ranked pass offenses: Navy (117th), Purdue (72nd), MIchigan St (61st), MIchigan (106th), Stanford (81st), BYU (76th) and Miami/Fla (23rd).
So the Miami Hurricanes were the best pass offense Notre Dame has seen all year and I pretty sure we can agree Stephen Morris is no Landry Jones.
If this game were in South Bend, as it is next year, maybe the Irish defense would stand a chance but today, on the road, they stand none..
It was just 3 weeks ago the Sooners saw a defense ranked almost exactly the same as the Irish are only they had to go on the road to face them in Texas Tech and destroyed the undefeated Red Raiders 41-20.
Look at the similiar nationally ranked defensive numbers of Tech and the Irish: Run defense: Texas Tech (20th) - Notre Dame (15th), Pass defense: Texas Tech (12th) - Notre Dame (14th), Total defense: Texas Tech (7th) - Notre Dame (6th).
The Oklahoma Sooners went on the road against a defense as good as the Irish and put up 41 points on close to 400 yards total offense on the 7th best defense in the country.
And Texas Tech didn't pad their defensive numbers against a bunch of vanilla offenses like Notre Dame has and just like Red Raiders 3 weeks ago, the Irish won't know what hit them tonight until it's to late.
This Sooners bunch is peaking at this time of year just like they do every year.
Off their 24-19 home loss to Kansas State they went into their week off a pissed off football team. It was off that week off they went into Tech and hammered them by 3 touchdowns.
They then went on the road to Dallas and completely obliterated Texas 63-21 as a 3 point favorite and then back home for a 52-7 win over Kansas.
All you are hearing is about this Irish defense but I bet it would suprise you the Sooners 1st string defense hasn't given up a touchdown in 2 1/2 games.
They shut down Texas Tech in the 3rd quarter and was pulled in the 4th. They held Texas scorelxess through 3 quarters and were pulled and didn't allow Kansas to score for 3 quarters when they were pulled.
Think about this for a moment. Against Texas Tech's 11th ranked total offense and the Longhorns 31st ranked total offense, they couldn't score against the Sooners first string defense.
Now, at home, in Norman, the Sooners get to pin their ears back and face the 74th ranked offense in the country called Notre Dame.
Bob Stoopes hired his brother Mike to run the defense and quite frankly, they are playing their best football of the year right now.
Notre Dame is only playing their 2nd true road game of the entire year as they went to Michigan State, play Miami/florida in Chicago with their other 5 games at home.
Folks, I give Notre Dame credit for winning the games they have but quite frankly, this team should at best be 5-2 if not 4-3.
Michigan turned the ball over 6 times in a game they completely dominated including 5 INT's by Denard Robinson or they win the game.
Stanford was up 3 inside a minute to play and got the stop with 1:14 to play forcing a 48 yard field goal but a helmet to helmet hit kept the drive alive and the field goal ended up being a 22 yarder to force OT.
We all know what happened their.
Hell folks, BYU led the Irish at the half but couldn't hold on and if Purdue gets a break or two, they could have pulled an upset.
So on a very realistic level, the Irish should be 5-2 and with 3-4 a reality if a couple of breaks fall Purdue or Byu's way.
I give Brian Kelly credit. He has come in here and turned this program around much quicker than anybody had anticiptted and he has won football games.
However, when you step up in class like the Irish are today, on the road, with an offense as bad as the Irish are, this is a case as I said at the top, sometimes you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm sorry people, the 74th ranked offense in the country isn't going on the road to Norman and putting up enough points to cover this number. Not going to happen.
Lay the wood as the home team delivers the knockout blow early and often.
38-13.