25* #637 East Carolina +11.5

#520 Central Florida +7.5
#560 Houston -3.5
#580 Dayton -5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Goldsheet
★★★KEY RELEASES★★★
MEMPHIS by 15 over Ucf (Sat., March 2, Day)
GEORGE MASON by 8 over Delaware (Sat., March 2, Day)
ARKANSAS by 13 over Kentucky (Sat., March 2, Day)
KANSAS STATE by 8 over Baylor (Saturday, March 2)

GOLDEN STATE by 10 over Philadelphia (Saturday, March 2)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Study Group: Saturday's Top 25 NCB Betting Notes

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Saturday’s ranked college basketball games:

(21) Butler at (25) VCU (-7.5)

Butler and Virginia Commonwealth look to keep their Atlantic 10 title chances alive when they meet Saturday. The Bulldogs have been held under 70 points in five straight games but are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games following an ATS loss.

(9) Louisville at (12) Syracuse (-1.5)

The Cardinals will try to remain within striking distance of first place when they play their final road game of the season against the Orange. Locked in a second-place tie with Marquette, Louisville suffered its last loss two weeks ago in the five-overtime thriller at Notre Dame, but has won four straight by double digits since. Syracuse fell from first place in the Big East into a tie for fourth with a loss last Saturday to Georgetown – snapping the nation’s longest home winning streak at 38. Syracuse has won three straight in the series, including a 70-68 victory at Louisville on Jan. 19

Alabama at (6) Florida (-17)

First place in the Southeastern Conference is on the line when Florida hosts Alabama Saturday. Alabama trails the Gators by a game and it can win the regular-season championship by winning its last three regular-season games. Florida expects to at full strength for the stretch run. Key reserves Will Yeguete (knee), Michael Frazier (concussion) and Casey Prather (head gash) are all expected to play Saturday. The Crimson Tide are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a winning percentage above .600.

(17) Memphis at Central Florida (+6)

Perhaps content with its 18-game winning streak and comfortable lead in Conference USA, No. 17 Memphis suffered its first setback in over three months earlier this week. Memphis entered Tuesday’s non-conference tilt against Xavier tied with Akron for the country’s longest active winning streak, but a listless first half caught up to the Tigers in a 64-62 loss. The Tigers will try to avoid two straight road losses against a Golden Knights team they defeated 93-71 on Feb. 13. Memphis is 5-0-1 ATS in the last six meetings.

West Virginia at (5) Kansas (-16)

Kansas is locked in a first-place tie with Kansas State in the Big 12 race and on the short list of schools in contention for a No. 1 seed in the upcoming NCAA tournament. The Jayhawks have posted five straight victories and coach Bill Self became the ninth-fastest coach to reach 500 career wins with an overtime victory at Iowa State on Monday. West Virginia has lost three straight games and is 1-4 ATS in its last five overall.

(20) Notre Dame at (22) Marquette (-6)

The race for one of the four double-byes in the Big East Tournament is wide open, making the Golden Eagles’ home tilt against the Fighting Irish a critical matchup. Marquette extended the country’s second-longest home winning streak to 24 games in Monday’s 74-71 victory over Syracuse. Notre Dame has won four of five after clubbing Cincinnati 62-41 on Sunday and is 4-1 against ranked opponents this season.

Texas at (18) Oklahoma State (-12.5)

Oklahoma State looks to complete a regular-season sweep of Texas when the Cowboys host the Longhorns. Oklahoma State won the first meeting 72-59 on Feb. 9 behind 23 points from freshman point guard Marcus Smart. The Cowboys have won nine of their last 10 games and are 13-2 at home. Texas is 3-2 since star point guard Myck Kabongo returned to the squad but is just 1-7 on the road. The Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last six Saturday games.

(19) Saint Louis at George Washington (+5)

The Billikens have won 10 straight, the longest active streak in the A-10 and the first double-digit win streak for the program since the 1993-94 team won its first 14 games. George Washington, meanwhile, has dropped two straight and four of five. During Saint Louis' 10-game win streak, the Billikens have led by at least 17 points in eight of those 10 contests. The Billikens are 5-0 ATS in their last five road games.

Wyoming at (14) New Mexico (-11.5)

New Mexico hopes to add a regular-season Mountain West title to its impressive resume when the Lobos host Wyoming. The Lobos can guarantee at least a share of the title with a win at The Pit, where they are 13-1 this season. The Cowboys, who have lost three straight, haven’t won at New Mexico since 2003. Wyoming is 0-6 ATS in its last six road games.

Portland at (2) Gonzaga (-26)

Gonzaga, which is 14-1 at home, has an 11-game win streak and is coming off a 70-65 victory at BYU on Thursday that gave the Bulldogs their 10th outright West Coast Conference regular-season title. The Bulldogs have taken the last 19 meetings and lead the conference in scoring with 77 points per game and are tops in scoring defense (58.2). Portland lost 71-49 at home to Gonzaga on Jan. 17.

(24) Akron at Buffalo (+6.5)

Akron has the nation's longest win streak but Buffalo has beaten the Zips three straight times at home. The Zips, playing as a ranked team for the first time in program history, survived an overtime game at Ohio to extend their streak to 19 games and build a two-game in the Mid-American East Division standings. The Bulls, who have lost back-to-back games by a combined three points, have never beaten a ranked opponent. The Zips are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games vs. a team with a winning percentage below .400.

(7) Miami-Florida at (3) Duke (-6.5)

Miami can clinch its first outright conference title in program history on Saturday with a win at Duke, which is looking to avenge a 27-point loss to the Hurricanes on Jan. 23. The Hurricanes have won nine of their last 10 games since handing Duke its worst regular-season defeat in nearly 30 years. Duke senior forward Ryan Kelly remains out with a foot injury, and he’s not expected to return until next week. The Hurricanes are 5-0-1 ATS in the last six meetings at Duke.

(13) Kansas State at Baylor (-2)

Kansas State will try to inch closer to its first conference title since 1977 when it travels to Baylor for a Big 12 game. The Wildcats have won four straight since their latest loss to the Jayhawks on Feb. 11. While Baylor ended a three-game losing streak with a 65-62 victory Wednesday against West Virginia. The Wildcats are 4-0 ATS in their last four Saturday games.

Iowa at (1) Indiana (-14.5)

Indiana wasn’t overly concerned after being upset by Minnesota on Tuesday, but the loss likely guaranteed the top-ranked Hoosiers won’t overlook visiting Iowa. The Hoosiers have won two of their last three games against Iowa, including a 69-65 victory in Iowa City on Dec. 31 in the Big Ten opener for both teams. Indiana has held its last five opponents to less than 43 percent shooting from the floor and is 4-1 ATS in its last five games overall.

Rutgers at (8) Georgetown (-14.5)

Rutgers will try to win a road game against a top 10 opponent for the first time in school history when it travels to Georgetown. The Scarlet Knights have lost nine of 10, including back-to-back games since leading scorer Eli Carter was lost for the season. The Hoyas rallied to beat Connecticut in double overtime last time out to extend their win streak to 10 games. Georgetown is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games overall.

(11) Arizona at UCLA (PICK)

UCLA and Arizona will try to remain in the hunt for a piece of the Pac-12 crown when they meet Saturday in Los Angeles. The Wildcats suffered a painful loss Wednesday at USC and sit tied for third with California, one-half game behind UCLA and a game behind Oregon. Across town Wednesday, the Bruins took care of business in overtime against visiting Arizona State for their third straight victory. UCLA last won a regular-season conference championship in 2007-08. UCLA’s leading scorer Shabazz Muhammad, who averages a team-high 18.3 points and leads the Pac-12 in 3-point shooting percentage at 44.9, has been dealing with pink eye recently, but is expected to play against Arizona. The Bruins are 1-5 ATS in their last six home games.

Santa Clara at (23) St. Mary’s (-11.5)

Santa Clara will travel to Saint Mary’s in the regular-season finale for both teams. The Gaels locked up second place in the West Coast Conference when No. 2 Gonzaga held on to beat BYU on Thursday. Santa Clara can still finish third with a victory against Saint Mary’s and a loss by BYU on Saturday at Loyola Marymount, though either result would be a major upset. Saint Mary’s leading scorer Matthew Dellavedova might have something to prove after matching his season-low with four points and committing six turnovers when these teams met Feb. 7(84-63 St. Mary’s win) at Santa Clara. The Broncos are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games vs. a team with a winning record.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-01-2013, 11:57 PM
In Low - Scoring Season, High - Scoring Conferences the Best Under Bet
by Jason Logan

College basketball scores are down all over the country, with NCAA Div. 1 programs averaging just under 67.5 points per game.

According to a recent story in USA Today, this NCAAB season is on pace to become the lowest-scoring since 1952. The biggest culprits are conferences like the Mid-Eastern Athletic (62.04) and Southwestern Athletic (62.84) while leagues like the ACC (69.9) and West Coast Conference (70.1) are at the high end of the scale.

Oddsmakers have done a good job balancing the daily totals, with all lined games going 1,164-1,184 over/under as of Friday. However, there are a few conferences which have been very kind to fans of the under during this low-scoring season.

Scoring average is for all games involving teams from that conference as of Feb. 27. Over/under total from all lined games involving a team from that conference.

Pac-12

Scoring average: 69.49 points per game
Over/under: 87-138-2 over/under (61 percent)

The Pac-12 is among the highest-scoring conferences in the land but has constantly stayed under the number. The Pac-12 has a smaller sample size than some of the other major conferences due to the fact that many of its non-conference games were without totals. But the proof has been in the pudding during conference play, with the league boasting a collecting 33-55-1 over/under mark against each other heading into the weekend.

West Coast Conference

Scoring average: 70.09 points per game
Over/under: 66-93-1 (58 percent)

The WCC is the highest-scoring conference in college basketball, but much like the Pac-12, finds most of its games finishing below the total. The under is 39-26 in conference play (60 percent) with teams like Gonzaga and St. Mary’s staying below the number most nights. In fact, following Thursday’s non-conference win over BYU, which played under the 145-point total, the Bulldogs are 1-9 over/under in their last 10 games.

SEC

Scoring average: 69.08 points per game
Over/under: 125-148-3 (54 percent)

The SEC has some high-scoring members, like Ole Miss (79.3), but also some programs, like Mississippi State (59.2), which have struggled to put the ball in the basket. The Southeastern Conference boasts a 44-54-1 over/under count in league play heading into the weekend. Programs like Alabama (5-17 over/under) and South Carolina (6-12 over/under) have kept under bettors happy in the SEC.

Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference

Scoring average: 66.61 points per game
Over/under: 77-92-1 (54 percent)

The MAAC has been a quiet gold mine for under bettors. The league’s overall betting stats are smaller than the major conferences because many of its games don't have lines available. The MAAC has gone 32-42 over/under in conference clashes with teams like Rider (4-14 over/under) and Canisius (5-12 over/under) among the best under plays in college basketball.

Note: The Lowest - Scoring Conferences – Mid-Eastern Athletic (62.04), Southwestern Athletic (62.84), America East (63.28) – have a combined over/under record of 15-17-2 in lined games this season.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
DAVE ESSLER

CBB Saturday Cliff Notes

Louisville at Syracuse: Well, the Orange stock is probably at a season-low, even after getting Sutherland back. They'll be desperate to win and hopefully the top four and at least one bye in the Big East Tournament, while Louisville is just a game behind G-Town for first. Given that this is the Cardinals last road games and they've got two probably home wins left, this game means everything, up to and including NCAA Tournament seeding. 'Cuse have Depaul left and then a game at G-Town, so this is certainly a must-win for them as well, especially because they beat Louisville on the road earlier, which will add to their resume. Both teams are impressive offensive rebounding teams, and neither are great defensive rebounding teams, so their should be plenty of second chance points. That may give a slight edge, IMO, to Louisville who get to the line much more often and shoot well from the stripe. The one thing that would hold me back right now is that Louisville plays far more man than zone, and zone teams give Syracuse many more issues. See write up on Marquette game the other night. Both teams should be limited from three point land, so I could make a reasonable case for the under here, and I suspect at least the 1H as they probably will be quite deliberate, almost playing not to lose. Haven't seen the early line, but if I could catch a couple I do lean Louisville. Far LESS desperate and can play looser, which also may mean a 1H bet on them as well.

Arizona at UCLA: Huge battle for second in the Pac-12 and to stay within striking distance of Oregon. 'Cats loss at SoCal the other night dealt them a big blow going forward, while I can attribute the OT win over Arizona State as being a huge game for the Sun Devils as well as UCLA perhaps looking ahead a bit. So, it would seem that Arizona is simply playing better right now. This IS their last home game before playing the two Washington's, but I might not put quite as much stock in that as I usually do simply because aside from Larry Drew, UCLA has no other upper-classmen. However, they do have a one-and-done. Arizona is a reasonable road team, and with the experience here, which this time of year matters a lot. They've got the length, and have only this and a week of before playing ASU at home to conclude the regular season. I simply cannot take the Bruins here, simply because they are not a great rebounding team at either end, and Arizona is. It could also be tough to take the 'Cats, because they're going to want to shoot from deep, and defending the three is a strength of UCLA's defense. I do love ho often Arizona gets to the line, and all things being equal that would be the tipping point. However, this game will be played very up-tempo, and without turnovers, Arizona not defending the perimeter, I can see this game going over. I would caution you to bet it early if you agree, because that total should well be driven up from wherever it opens.

Colorado State at Boise State: Not a lot to play for in Conference, although Colorado State needs to stay firmly in second as they've got little or no hope of catching New Mexico. The only issue I have with CSU is that they don't yet have that signature road win, although they are easy to like being so fundamentally sound and perhaps one of the best rebounding teams in the nation. Boise also has a 20 point loss to try and avenge from earlier this season, but, although they've won four of five, they've been at home or at Fresno, so aside from beating UNLV at home (which most teams have done) they've feasted on lesser teams, lost to the good ones, and travel to Las Vegas next week. The question is really going to be whether or not Boise can play defense, and although I typically don't take too many road teams, I really think it's Colorado's game to lose. They have more experience and simply need it more, aside from the revenge factor, and are simply in a better spot, IMO.

Iowa State at Oklahoma: So, the Sooners have a total meltdown at Texas, for which myself and my clients were eternally grateful for. All the while Iowa State has their own meltdown and loses at home to Kansas. Bottom line here is which team is more fragile, IMO, and my gut reaction would be ISU simply because they're meltdown was at home and perhaps a bigger game. These teams are dead-tied in Conference play, but the Sooners have played the much tougher Big-12 SOS, so that would give me an immediate lean to Oklahoma, who has only been beaten at home by K-State and has two easy (probable) wins left on their schedule. While Iowa State may have shot their load winning their only Conference road game at Baylor, who we saw against WVU simply is not that good, or only as good as Pierre Jackson is. Lean to the Sooners, as I expected I would. ISU is simply going to have to make a ton of three's and contend with Oklahoma's inside game, and I am just not sure they're physically, or mentally, capable of sustaining that effort on the road for 40 minutes. I CAN see them coming out hot (1H bet, perhaps) but at game's end I think the Sooners find a way to win.

Miami at Duke: Well, another interesting game in that you have to wonder how much of Duke's loss at UVA was attributed to UVA or looking ahead to the 'Canes, who obliterated them in Miami, and another game my clients and I were thankful to have taken Miami. Of course Miami's stock was sickeningly high a couple of weeks ago, and now perhaps not so much. No doubt they've got the talent, but what I was telling one client is that I am just not sure they've got the big-game experience, especially on the road. They DO have experience, but being aged and understanding how to be in games of this magnitude are two different things. Having said that, I would lean Duke. It's possible, but not likely from what I have read, that Ryan Kelly will be back, so let's assume he's not. Duke hasn't lost at home all year, and with THAT much emotion based on their loss in South Beach, you have to think the win this one. Or do you, since winning and covering are two different things. That loss at Miami was also in a game that Reggie Johnson unexpectedly made his return, so there were just too many things working against the Blue Devils. Miami does have the ACC regular season title wrapped up, given their last two games, so they thing they're playing for here is perhaps a #1 seed. But, I keep going back to experience and coaching, and although there's a number to cover, if Duke gets the chance they will certainly go for style points, and although Miami has won, save VT, they've expended a ton of energy beating teams you'd expect them to beat easily. That may have something to do with the mounting pressure, and did I mention experience. Duke ML in a parlay for certain, I would think.

K-State at Baylor: The Bears won at WVU much to our chagrin, but in watching that game is was far more of a case of the Mountaineers losing it than Baylor winning it. K-State is tied with Kansas atop the Big-12 but they simply won't catch them. The upcoming schedule says so and the fact that they've lost twice to them does as well. Baylor is beatable at home, and in our WVU write up we alluded to their travel perhaps being an issue, and not they've got to go right back on the road Monday against Texas, who at home is not an easy out. K-State pounded the shit out of them two weeks ago, so there's that to consider. I may lean Baylor here. I do know that they are not the better team, but someone like Pierre Jackson is exactly the type of point guard that can give a Bruce Weber defense a bit of a problem. Between that and the fact that K-State REALLY hasn't beaten anyone other than the Sooners on the road, this could be a tougher game for them than they want. Baylor's got the massive size advantage, and K-State's defense can be had, especially given that the Bears will run far more than the Wildcats would prefer.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
UFC on FUEL TV 8 betting: Stann Will Test Silva's Suspect Chin

UFC on FUEL TV 8: Brian Stann (-245) vs. Wanderlei Silva (+205)

Middleweight bombers Wanderlei Silva and Brian Stann move up to the light heavyweight division for a five-round fight that headlines UFC on FUEL TV 8. Both Silva and Stann are two of the most aggressive fighters in the UFC, so fans can expect nothing less than a knockout in this fight, which could possibly be Silva's last.

Stann (12-5), a former U.S. Marine, is one of the most powerful punchers in the UFC, and has knocked out opponents in 75 percent of his victories. Since making his UFC debut back in 2009, Stann has gone 6-4 with knockout wins over the notoriously hard-headed Chris Leben, veteran Alessio Sakara, and journeyman Jorge Santiago, as well as a submission victory over Mike Massenzio.

However, when the 32 year old has stepped up in competition he has faltered, losing to Chael Sonnen, Phil Davis, Michael Bisping, and a submission loss to Krzysztof Soszynski in his UFC debut also sticks out like a sore thumb. Keep in mind all the fighters he lost to were superior grapplers and, while Silva may be as well, he rarely uses his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in fights so Stann won't have to worry about the threat of a takedown as much.

For Stann to win this fight he has to keep it standing, he has to keep the distance, he has to be patient, and he has to go for the knockout. And considering the state of Silva's chin, it's very likely that's what will happen.

What more can you say about Silva (34-12-1, 1 No Contest)? Known as "The Axe Murderer," Silva is one of MMA's all-time great fighters and holds the record for the most wins in PRIDE FC with an incredible 22 wins, including victories over fighters like Dan Henderson, Kazushi Sakuraba and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

Coming back to Japan after over six years away, Silva says he's motivated and ready to put on a show just like he used to. The big problem is, he's a far cry from the fighter he once was.

Since returning to the UFC in 2007 (he fought for the promotion earlier in his career), Silva is 3-5 with wins over Cung Le, Bisping and Keith Jardine, but has suffered brutal knockout losses to Chris Leben and "Rampage" Jackson, as well as decision setbacks to Rich Franklin (twice) and Chuck Liddell.

Silva is still a dangerous fighter. With 24 career knockout victories, he is definitely one of the most dangerous men to step into the Octagon. And, even at the age of 36, he was still able to nearly finish Franklin in his last outing.

The only way Silva's going to pull off what would be a pretty big upset over Stann is to brawl with his opponent and try to land on his chin. But, considering he's been knocked out badly in four of his last seven fights, his own chin might not hold up in a slugfest against a younger, more powerful, and faster fighter like Stann.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-01-2013, 11:59 PM
L.A. Kings Back to Cup Form & Winning With Low Scoring

After a slow start, the Los Angeles Kings have shaken off the Stanley Cup hangover and are back to Cup form.

The Kings managed just three wins in their first 10 games but have since picked up victories in seven of their last eight, and seem to be back to their low-scoring ways that earned them Stanley Cup honors last season.

The main reason the Kings are back on track is because they’re playing good defensive hockey. Los Angeles hasn’t surrendered more than two goals in each of its last five contests (1-3-1 O/U) thanks in part to the dynamic goaltending duo of Jonathan Quick and Jonathan Bernier. Quick is riding a personal three-game win streak into Vancouver on Saturday after a shaky start and Bernier is the owner of a sparkling 1.64 GAA in five appearances.

Early injuries to defensemen Willie Mitchell and Matt Greene forced the Kings to do some shuffling on the back end and Anze Kopitar wasn’t at 100 percent out of the gate because of a knee injury he sustained playing overseas during the lockout. Mitchell and Greene remain out with injuries, but the Kings helped fill the gap by acquiring Keaton Ellerby from the Panthers in early February.

After Saturday’s tilt north of the border, the Kings return to L.A. for a five-game homestand. Los Angeles has an impressive 5-1-1 record at Staples Center, where it will clash with one of the best under bets in the league - the Nashville Predators (6-14-1 O/U) on Monday night.

The Kings had 9/1 odds to repeat as Stanley Cup champs at the beginning of the shortened season, but they’ve slid all the way to 22/1 in NHL futures at some books.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:00 AM
HANDICAPPING KINGS

JIMMY

8:00PM East Carolina vs Southern Mississippi
[638] Southern Mississippi -11.5 -110

8:00PM Southern Illinois vs Drake
[654] Drake -5.5 -110

10:05PM Minnesota Timberwolves vs Portland Trailblazers
[507] OVER 197.5 -110

10:35PM Nashville Predators vs San Jose Sharks
[18] San Jose Sharks -145

PERRY (SOCCER)

ITALY - SERIE A
LAZIO/AC MILAN UNDER 2.5 -125 (245pm)

ENGLAND - PREMIER LEAGUE
NORWICH CITY/MANCHESTER UNITED OVER 3 -105 (10AM)

GERMANY - BUNDESLIGA
SPVGG GREUTHER FURTH/HAMBURGER SV UNDER 2.5 -130 (930AM)

GERMANY - BUNDESLIGA
VFB STUTTGART/BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN OVER 2.5 -150 (1230PM)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:03 AM
DCI College Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

03/02/13 Predictions

Season
Straight Up: 3380-1159 (.745)
ATS: 1560-1594 (.495)
ATS Vary Units: 4461-4790 (.482)
Over/Under: 432-414 (.511)
Over/Under Vary Units: 448-485 (.480)

Atlantic 10 Conference
DAYTON 71, Richmond 67
LA SALLE 82, Duquesne 62
SAINT JOSEPH'S 76, Fordham 61
Saint Louis 68, GEORGE WASHINGTON 56
ST. BONAVENTURE 76, Charlotte 69
TEMPLE 78, Rhode Island 62
VCU 72, Butler 64
XAVIER 73, Massachusetts 68

Atlantic Coast Conference
Clemson vs. VIRGINIA TECH: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
DUKE 72, Miami (Fla.) 66
Maryland 69, WAKE FOREST 67

Atlantic Sun Conference
FLORIDA GULF COAST 83, Kennesaw State 59
LIPSCOMB 74, North Florida 71
Mercer 67, STETSON 65
NORTHERN KENTUCKY 67, Jacksonville 60

Big 12 Conference
KANSAS 76, West Virginia 56
Kansas State 70, BAYLOR 68
OKLAHOMA 81, Iowa State 76
OKLAHOMA STATE 75, Texas 61
TEXAS TECH 64, Tcu 58

Big East Conference
CINCINNATI 64, Connecticut 63
GEORGETOWN 71, Rutgers 50
MARQUETTE 68, Notre Dame 62
PROVIDENCE 70, St. John's 62
SYRACUSE 65, Louisville 64

Big Sky Conference
Montana 78, MONTANA STATE 67
North Dakota vs. EASTERN WASHINGTON: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Northern Colorado 77, PORTLAND STATE 75
SACRAMENTO STATE 64, Idaho State 56
Weber State 78, NORTHERN ARIZONA 64

Big South Conference
CHARLESTON SOUTHERN 72, Coastal Carolina 64
GARDNER-WEBB 69, Presbyterian 54
HIGH POINT 79, Campbell 66
RADFORD 75, Liberty 69
UNC Asheville 65, WINTHROP 63
VMI 89, Longwood 80

Big Ten Conference
ILLINOIS 67, Nebraska 54
INDIANA 78, Iowa 64
MICHIGAN 68, Michigan State 65
MINNESOTA 71, Penn State 54
WISCONSIN 66, Purdue 49

Big West Conference
CAL STATE FULLERTON 79, UC Davis 76
CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE 73, UC Santa Barbara 67
HAWAI'I 71, Cal Poly 70
Pacific 64, UC RIVERSIDE 56
UC IRVINE 70, Long Beach State 68

Colonial Athletic Association
DELAWARE 70, George Mason 68
DREXEL 71, UNC Wilmington 59
NORTHEASTERN 77, Old Dominion 64
TOWSON 69, Hofstra 55
WILLIAM & MARY 67, James Madison 64

Conference USA
HOUSTON 78, Marshall 74
Memphis 76, UCF 67
SOUTHERN MISS 77, East Carolina 70
TULSA 69, Tulane 68
UAB 69, Smu 59
Utep 65, RICE 55

Great West Conference
NEW JERSEY TECH 70, Houston Baptist 64
UTAH VALLEY 69, Chicago State 61

Horizon League
Detroit 74, UIC 68
LOYOLA (CHICAGO) 64, Cleveland State 61
Valparaiso 66, GREEN BAY 65
WRIGHT STATE 67, Youngstown State 61

Ivy League
COLUMBIA 60, Brown 54
CORNELL 68, Yale 65
Harvard 68, PENN 57
PRINCETON 69, Dartmouth 46

Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference
CANISIUS 69, Rider 66
NIAGARA 74, Saint Peter's 60

Mid-American Conference
Akron 73, BUFFALO 62
Central Michigan vs. NORTHERN ILLINOIS: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
EASTERN MICHIGAN 56, Western Michigan 55
Kent State 72, MIAMI (OHIO) 66
Ohio 67, BOWLING GREEN 64
TOLEDO 71, Ball State 63

Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
Delaware State 50, HOWARD 47
HAMPTON 69, Florida A&M 55
MORGAN STATE 73, Umes 51
NORFOLK STATE 72, Bethune-Cookman 60
NORTH CAROLINA A&T 68, South Carolina State 54
NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL 55, Savannah State 47

Missouri Valley Conference
CREIGHTON 69, Wichita State 65
DRAKE 72, Southern Illinois 63
EVANSVILLE 70, Indiana State 61
MISSOURI STATE 65, Bradley 61
NORTHERN IOWA 67, Illinois State 64

Mountain West Conference
Air Force vs. FRESNO STATE: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
BOISE STATE 70, Colorado State 67
NEW MEXICO 64, Wyoming 47
Unlv 71, NEVADA 62

Northeast Conference
BRYANT 80, Saint Francis (Pa.) 67
LONG ISLAND 81, Quinnipiac 78
Mount St. Mary's 82, FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON 66
Robert Morris 79, CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE 74
ST. FRANCIS (N.Y.) 80, Sacred Heart 71
Wagner 78, MONMOUTH 70

Ohio Valley Conference
AUSTIN PEAY 81, UT Martin 77
BELMONT 79, Jacksonville State 61
EASTERN ILLINOIS 68, Siue 59
Eastern Kentucky 73, TENNESSEE STATE 72
Morehead State 74, TENNESSEE TECH 72
MURRAY STATE 82, Southeast Missouri 71

Pacific-10 Conference
CALIFORNIA 64, Colorado 59
UCLA 73, Arizona 70
USC 70, Arizona State 64

Patriot League
Bucknell 62, NAVY 45
HOLY CROSS 66, Colgate 59
LAFAYETTE 70, American 54
LEHIGH 72, Army 64

Southeastern Conference
FLORIDA 66, Alabama 49
Kentucky 73, ARKANSAS 70
MISSOURI 80, Lsu 68
Ole Miss 77, MISSISSIPPI STATE 65
Tennessee 61, GEORGIA 57
TEXAS A&M 67, South Carolina 56
Vanderbilt 62, AUBURN 56

Southern Conference
APPALACHIAN STATE 78, Chattanooga 72
College of Charleston 68, FURMAN 56
DAVIDSON 76, Georgia Southern 55
ELON 77, UNC Greensboro 66
WESTERN CAROLINA 69, Samford 65
WOFFORD 65, The Citadel 53

Southland Conference
McNEESE STATE 83, Central Arkansas 72
Oral Roberts 79, LAMAR 62
SAM HOUSTON STATE 61, Southeastern Louisiana 59
STEPHEN F. AUSTIN 72, Northwestern State 63
TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI 67, Nicholls State 65

Southwestern Athletic Conference
Alabama State 66, GRAMBLING STATE 54
JACKSON STATE 71, Alabama A&M 61
Southern 63, PRAIRIE VIEW A&M 58
TEXAS SOUTHERN 73, Alcorn State 53

Summit League
Kansas City vs. IUPUI: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
North Dakota State 75, OMAHA 66
OAKLAND 80, Fort Wayne 72
WESTERN ILLINOIS 69, South Dakota 56

Sun Belt Conference
Arkansas State 66, UALR 61
FLORIDA ATLANTIC 68, Fairleigh Dickinson 67
Middle Tennessee 71, WESTERN KENTUCKY 61
South Alabama 67, TROY 66
UL Lafayette 73, ULM 70

West Coast Conference
Byu 76, LOYOLA MARYMOUNT 66
GONZAGA 83, Portland 51
SAINT MARY'S 76, Santa Clara 63
SAN DIEGO 67, Pepperdine 61

Western Athletic Conference
DENVER 64, New Mexico State 54
Idaho vs. TEXAS STATE: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
LOUISIANA TECH 77, San Jose State 53
UT SAN ANTONIO 71, Seattle 65
Utah State 66, UT ARLINGTON 64

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 07:15 AM
chris justice

bowling green +5.5
over 118 florida
marland -1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 07:17 AM
DCI Pro Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

03/02/13 Predictions

Season
Straight Up: 559-282 (.665)
ATS: 447-415 (.519)
ATS Vary Units: 1176-1054 (.527)
Over/Under: 442-420 (.513)
Over/Under Vary Units: 622-560 (.526)

Golden State 98, PHILADELPHIA 97
CHICAGO 93, Brooklyn 87
MILWAUKEE 101, Toronto 96
PORTLAND 103, Minnesota 97

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 07:18 AM
DCI Pro Hockey
The Daniel Curry Index

03/02/13 Predictions

Season: 106-82 (.564)

Ottawa vs. PHILADELPHIA: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
BOSTON 4, Tampa Bay 2
New Jersey vs. BUFFALO: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Washington vs. WINNIPEG: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Pittsburgh vs. MONTREAL: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
CAROLINA 4, Florida 2
Anaheim vs. PHOENIX: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Los Angeles vs. VANCOUVER: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Nashville vs. SAN JOSE: TOO CLOSE TO CALL

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 07:21 AM
NCAA Basketball Picks

Louisville at Syracuse

The Orange look to take advantage of a Louisville team that is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games against teams with a winning percentage above .600. Syracuse is the pick (-1 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Orange favored by 3 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Syracuse (-1 1/2). Here are all of today's early games.

SATURDAY, MARCH 2
Time Posted: 6:00 a.m. EST

Game 509-510: Maryland at Wake Forest (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Maryland 61.768; Wake Forest 66.803
Dunkel Line: Wake Forest by 5
Vegas Line: Maryland by 1
Dunkel Pick: Wake Forest (+1)

Game 511-512: Old Dominion at Northeastern (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Old Dominion 50.667; Northeastern 56.669
Dunkel Line: Northeastern by 6
Vegas Line: Northeastern by 9
Dunkel Pick: Old Dominion (+9)

Game 513-514: Louisville at Syracuse (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Louisville 72.822; Syracuse 76.286
Dunkel Line: Syracuse by 3 1/2; 133
Vegas Line: Syracuse by 1 1/2; 130 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Syracuse (-1 1/2); Over

Game 515-516: Butler at VCU (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Butler 62.826; VCU 71.505
Dunkel Line: VCU by 8 1/2; 133
Vegas Line: VCU by 7; 136 1/2
Dunkel Pick: VCU (-7); Under

Game 517-518: Alabama at Florida (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Alabama 61.106; Florida 81.842
Dunkel Line: Florida by 20 1/2; 124
Vegas Line: Florida by 16; 118
Dunkel Pick: Florida (-16); Over

Game 519-520: Memphis at Central Florida (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Memphis 69.467; Central Florida 56.916
Dunkel Line: Memphis by 12 1/2; 142
Vegas Line: Memphis by 7; 145 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (-7); Under

Game 521-522: Tennessee at Georgia (1:45 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee 69.967; Georgia 63.795
Dunkel Line: Tennessee by 6
Vegas Line: Tennessee by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee (-1 1/2)

Game 523-524: Iowa State at Oklahoma (1:45 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Iowa State 67.397; Oklahoma 71.610
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 4
Vegas Line: Oklahoma by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Iowa State (+4 1/2)

Game 525-526: West Virginia at Kansas (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 59.480; Kansas 75.535
Dunkel Line: Kansas by 16; 136
Vegas Line: Kansas by 15 1/2; 133 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas (-15 1/2); Over

Game 527-528: Notre Dame at Marquette (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Notre Dame 68.310; Marquette 73.322
Dunkel Line: Marquette by 5; 125
Vegas Line: Marquette by 6; 130
Dunkel Pick: Notre Dame (+6); Under

Game 529-530: Connecticut at Cincinnati (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Connecticut 65.555; Cincinnati 73.080
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Cincinnati by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cincinnati (-5 1/2)

Game 531-532: George Mason at Delaware (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: George Mason 53.854; Delaware 57.410
Dunkel Line: Delaware by 3 1/2; 144
Vegas Line: Delaware by 2; 141
Dunkel Pick: Delaware (-2); Over

Game 533-534: Purdue at Wisconsin (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings:
Dunkel Line:
Vegas Line:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 535-536: Penn State at Minnesota (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Penn State 55.144; Minnesota 70.056
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 15; 125
Vegas Line: Minnesota by 15 1/2; 129 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Penn State (+15 1/2); Under

Game 537-538: Rhode Island at Temple (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rhode Island 55.355; Temple 65.278
Dunkel Line: Temple by 10
Vegas Line: Temple by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Rhode Island (+12 1/2)

Game 539-540: Massachusetts at Xavier (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Massachusetts 61.509; Xavier 63.577
Dunkel Line: Xavier by 2; 133
Vegas Line: Xavier by 4 1/2; 138 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Massachusetts (+4 1/2); Under

Game 541-542: Duquesne at LaSalle (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Duquesne 50.242; LaSalle 70.656
Dunkel Line: LaSalle by 20 1/2
Vegas Line: LaSalle by 16
Dunkel Pick: LaSalle (-16)

Game 543-544: Illinois State at Northern Iowa (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Illinois State 58.383; Northern Iowa 67.885
Dunkel Line: Northern Iowa by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Northern Iowa by 2
Dunkel Pick: Northern Iowa (-2)

Game 545-546: Indiana State at Evansville (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana State 59.891; Evansville 63.159
Dunkel Line: Evansville by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Evansville by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Indiana State (+4 1/2)

Game 547-548: Bradley at Missouri State (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Bradley 53.668; Missouri State 58.101
Dunkel Line: Missouri State by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: Missouri State by 2
Dunkel Pick: Missouri State (-2)

Game 549-550: Ohio at Bowling Green (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ohio 62.539; Bowling Green 56.503
Dunkel Line: Ohio by 6
Vegas Line: Ohio by 5
Dunkel Pick: Ohio (-5)

Game 551-552: Ball State at Toledo (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ball State 49.262; Toledo 55.018
Dunkel Line: Toledo by 6
Vegas Line: Toledo by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Ball State (+6 1/2)

Game 553-554: Western Michigan at Eastern Michigan (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Western Michigan 54.727; Eastern Michigan 55.496
Dunkel Line: Eastern Michigan by 1
Vegas Line: Western Michigan by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Michigan (+1 1/2)

Game 555-556: Youngstown State at Wright State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Youngstown State 51.139; Wright State 59.867
Dunkel Line: Wright State by 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Wright State by 7
Dunkel Pick: Wright State (-7)

Game 557-558: Detroit at Illinois-Chicago (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit 61.465; Illinois-Chicago 50.295
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 11; 144
Vegas Line: Detroit by 5 1/2; 141 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-5 1/2); Over

Game 559-560: Marshall at Houston (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Marshall 51.395; Houston 59.097
Dunkel Line: Houston by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Houston by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Houston (-3 1/2)

Game 561-562: Valparaiso at WI-Green Bay (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Valparaiso 59.944; WI-Green Bay 63.619
Dunkel Line: WI-Green Bay by 3 1/2; 138
Vegas Line: WI-Green Bay by 2; 134 1/2
Dunkel Pick: WI-Green Bay (-2); Over

Game 563-564: Kent State at Miami (OH) (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kent State 54.351; Miami (OH) 52.318
Dunkel Line: Kent State by 2
Vegas Line: Kent State by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (OH) (+3 1/2)

Game 565-566: Cleveland State at Loyola-Chicago (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland State 53.311; Loyola-Chicago 54.209
Dunkel Line: Loyola-Chicago by 1
Vegas Line: Loyola-Chicago by 6
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland State (+6)

Game 567-568: Pepperdine at San Diego (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pepperdine 50.840; San Diego 54.714
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 4
Vegas Line: San Diego by 6
Dunkel Pick: Pepperdine (+6)

Game 569-570: SMU at UAB (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SMU 54.527; UAB 60.546
Dunkel Line: UAB by 6
Vegas Line: UAB by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: UAB (-5 1/2)

Game 571-572: Arizona State at USC (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona State 63.708; USC 65.705
Dunkel Line: USC by 2
Vegas Line: USC by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arizona State (+3 1/2)

Game 573-574: Idaho at Texas State (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Idaho 51.904; Texas State 48.491
Dunkel Line: Idaho by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Idaho by 2
Dunkel Pick: Idaho (-2)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Play Saturday

Kings +120

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 991- 736(57 + %) over the last 4 1/2 years !

Free winner Sat Clemson +1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 08:21 AM
NBA

Hot Teams
-- None

Cold Teams
-- 76ers lost last seven games (5-2 last seven HF). Warriors lost last three games, by 11-4-8 (1-9 last ten AU).
-- Nets lost three of last four games (3-0 last three AU). Chicago is 1-3 in last four home games (6-18 HF).
-- Milwaukee lost four of its last five home games, but won last two on road (0-7 last seven HF). Raptors lost four of their last five games (7-1-1 last nine AU).
-- Minnesota lost its last four games (3-8-1 last 12 AU). Portland lost eight of last nine games (2-6 last eight HF).

Totals
-- Seven of last ten Philly games stayed under the total.
-- Four of last five Brooklyn games stayed under the total.
-- Six of last seven Toronto games stayed under the total.
-- Five of last seven Minnesota games stayed under the total; eight of last ten Portland games went over.

Back-to-backs
-- Warriors are 6-4-1 vs spread on road if they played night before.
-- Brooklyn is 4-7 vs spread on road if it played night before.
-- Toronto is 9-3 vs spread if it played the night before.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 08:22 AM
CBB

-- Syracuse (+7) won 70-68 at Louisville Jan 19, its third straight series win, despite turning ball over 16 times (-7); Cardinals won two of last three visits here, losing 52-51 LY- they've won seven of last eight games overall, winning last four, all by 14+ points. Syracuse is 4-5 in last nine games after an 18-1 start, losing last two games by 11-3 points. Big East home teams are 12-19 in games with spread of 4 or less points.
-- VCU won six of last seven games, but covered only three of last 12; they're 5-1 SU at home, 3-3 as home favorites, with four wins by 12 or more points. Butler split its last four games; they're 4-2 on A-16 road, with all four wins by six or less points. Bulldogs are 2-1 as an A-16 dog; four of their last five games were decided by 5 or less points. A-16 home favorites of 7 or less points are 27-14 against the spread.
-- Notre Dame lost four of last five visits to Marquette, losing by 13-2-26-22 points; home side is 8-3 in last 11 series games. Irish won seven of last nine games, allowing 42-41 points in last two; they're 4-3 on road in Big East, losing by 4-16-17. Marquette is 8-0 at home in Big East, 3-3 as home favorite, with four of last five home wins by 10+ points. Big East home favorites of 7 or less points are 8-23 against the spread.
-- Delaware's last six games (5-1) were all decided by 1 or 2 points; Hens (+6.5) won 79-72 at George Mason Feb 9, outscoring Patriots 25-9 on foul line, in second straight win over Mason, after losing 13 of previous 14 meetings. Delaware won three in row, nine of last 11 games; they are 2-5-1 as CAA home favorite. CAA home favorites of 5 or less points are 10-20 vs spread. Mason won/covered its last four road games.

-- Valparaiso won 13 of last 15 games; they're 6-1 on Horizon road, with only loss by 12 at Youngstown; Crusaders (-8.5) beat Green Bay 73-61 at home Jan 23, forcing 16 (+8) turnovers, outscoring Green Bay 27-17 on foul line. Underdogs are 11-7 in Horizon games where spread is 3 or less points. Green Bay won four of last five games; they're 6-1 at home in Horizon, with only loss to Wright State, in double OT.
-- Kentucky won eight of last nine games vs Arkansas, losing 77-76 last visit here in OT; Wildcats won three in row, 8 of last 10 games, but they are 0-2 on road since Noel got hurt, losing by 17-30 points. Arkansas is 7-0 at home in SEC, with wins vs Florida/Mizzou; three of its last four games were decided by 5 or less points. SEC home favorites of 4 or less points are 9-10 vs spread. Kentucky is 2-3 as an underdog this season.
-- Miami (+3) shot 62% inside arc, held Duke to 4-23 outside arc- they crushed Blue Devils 90-63 Jan 23, 'canes' 2nd straight series win, after losing 11 of previous 12 series games. Miami won in OT at Cameron in LY's meeting. Quick turnaround for Duke club that lost Thursday nite at Virginia; they're 7-0 at home in ACC, with six of seven wins by 13+. ACC home favorites of 6+ points are 25-11 against the spread.
-- Denver won 14 of last 15 games, with lone loss 53-42 (+2) Jan 23 at New Mexico State; Pioneers made just 3-18 from arc, were outscored on foul line, 12-3. Aggies won 13 of last 14 games, losing last away game, at Utah State; they're 3-6 vs spread as an underdog this year. Denver is 5-1 as a WAC home favorite, winning home games by 11+ points. WAC home favorites are 16-31 against the spread, 9-16 if laying 8+ points.
-- Kansas State (-4.5) beat Baylor 81-61 two weeks ago, holding Jackson to 7 points while forcing 19 turnovers (+13), making 11-25 from arc in its fifth series win in last seven tries. Wildcats won eight of last nine, are 5-2 on Big X road, losing at Iowa State/Kansas. Favorites are 11-7 in Big X games with spread of 4 or less points. Baylor lost six of last nine, but is 5-2 at home in Big X, losing only to Oklahoma/Iowa State.

-- Boise PG Marks played only 9 minutes, Eliorraga didn't play at all in 77-57 (+9.5) loss at Colorado State Jan 30; Rams shot 55.6% inside arc, but missed 16-35 foul shots, or it would've been worse. Boise won four of last five games, covered six of last seven; they've won last five home games, but are just 1-4 vs top four in MWC. Rams won eight of last nine games. Dogs are 8-3 in MWC games with spread of 3 or less points.
-- Wichita State (-2.5) beat Creighton 67-64 Jan 19, its fourth series win in last five tries, holding Bluejays other than McDermott to 36.1% from floor. Shockers won last two visits here, by 14-21 points. Wichita is 4-4 in last eight games, Creighton 3-3 in last six, so at-large bid not lock for either side. Wichita's last four road games were all decided by 5 or less points. MVC home favorites of 6 or less points are 8-5 vs spread.
-- UCLA (+8.5) raced to 21-5 lead, won 84-73 at Arizona Jan 24, ending 6-game skid in Tucson; Wildcats lost six of last seven visits here, losing by 22-7 points last two years- they're 3-3 in last six games overall, 5-3 on Pac-12 road, allowing 76.7 ppg in losses, 66 or less in wins. Bruins won five of last six games, are 3-4 as home favorites (5-2 SU), with four wins at home by 8+. Pac-12 home favorites of 5 or less points are 9-20.
-- Canisius (+1) shot 58% inside arc, won 67-50 at Rider Jan 25, second Griffin win in last seven series games; Broncs won seven of last nine in this gym, won last four games overall- they're 4-1 as MAAC road dog this year. MAAC home favorites of 7 or less points are 9-15 vs spread. Canisius won six of last seven home games; they're 3-5 against spread as home favorites. 11 of last 15 Canisius games stayed under the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 08:22 AM
NHL

Hot teams
-- Senators won five of their last six games. Philly won four of last six.
-- Bruins won last five games, allowing seven goals.
-- Winnipeg won five of its last six games.
-- Canadiens won seven of their last nine games.
-- Anaheim won eight of its last nine games.
-- Los Angeles won its last five games, allowing six goals.

Cold teams
-- Lightning lost four of their last five games.
-- Washington lost three of its last five games.
-- Devils lost five of their last six games. Buffalo lost four of last five at home.
-- Penguins lost last two games, allowing ten goals.
-- Florida lost eight of its last ten games. Carolina lost four of last six.
-- Coyotes lost three of their last four games.
-- Canucks lost five of their last seven games.
-- Predators lost five of their last seven games. San Jose lost 10 of last 12.

Totals
-- Under is 5-0-2 in last seven Ottawa games.
-- Last four Tampa Bay-Boston games went over.
-- Under is 6-2-1 in last nine Washington-Winnipeg games.
-- Nine of last 12 Buffalo-New Jersey games stayed under.
-- Six of last eight Montreal games stayed under the total.
-- Under is 5-1-2 in last eight Carolina-Florida games.
-- Over is 3-0-1 in last four Anaheim games.
-- Under is 10-2-2 in last fourteen LA-Vancouver games.
-- Eight of last ten Nashville-San Jose games stayed under.

Series records
-- Flyers lost four of last six games with Ottawa.
-- Lightning lost their last five visits to Boston.
-- Jets won seven of last nine games against Washington.
-- Devils won three of last four games with Buffalo.
-- Penguins won three of last four games with Montreal.
-- Carolina lost six of last seven games to the Panthers.
-- Coyotes lost three of last four games with Anaheim.
-- Kings won five of their last six games with Vancouver.
-- Sharks lost four of last five games with Nashville.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:19 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

CBB S DAKOTA at W ILLINOIS

Play Against - Home favorites of 10 to 19.5 points (W ILLINOIS) off a close home win by 3 points or less, with 2 more starters returning from last year than opponent.
46-18 since 1997. ( 71.9% 26.2 units )
1-2 this year. ( 33.3% -1.2 units )

CBB TENNESSEE at GEORGIA

Play Against - All teams with a money line of +135 to -155 (GEORGIA) off a road cover where the team lost straight up as an underdog, a marginal losing team (40% to 49%) playing a winning team.
135-76 since 1997. ( 64.0% 52.3 units )
3-8 this year. ( 27.3% -5.8 units )

CBB TEXAS at OKLAHOMA ST.

Play Under - All teams where the first half total is 55.5 to 60.5 revenging a loss where team scored less than 60 points, off an upset win as an underdog.
262-161 since 1997. ( 61.9% 84.9 units )
1-1 this year. ( 50.0% -0.1 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:19 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

NBA MINNESOTA at PORTLAND

Play Against - Road underdogs (MINNESOTA) double revenge - 2 straight losses vs. opponent, a bad team (25% to 40%) playing a team with a losing record.
66-31 over the last 5 seasons. ( 68.0% 31.9 units )
3-0 this year. ( 100.0% 3.0 units )

NBA TORONTO at MILWAUKEE

Play On - Home favorites vs. the money line (MILWAUKEE) off 2 or more consecutive upset wins as a road underdog, playing with 2 days rest.
27-4 since 1997. ( 87.1% 21.3 units )
0-1 this year. ( 0.0% -2.1 units )

NBA MINNESOTA at PORTLAND

Play Under - Home teams where the first half total is between 95.5 and 100.5 points after having lost 3 of their last 4 games against opponent after having lost 4 or 5 of their last 6 games.
92-49 over the last 5 seasons. ( 65.2% 38.1 units )
18-18 this year. ( 50.0% -1.8 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:20 AM
DAVID BANKS

CBB WEEKEND LEAN SHEET

Alabama at Florida, Saturday, Mar. 2, 12:00 ET
These are the top two teams in the SEC with Florida still leading the way at 12-3 despite losing at Tennessee on Tuesday and Alabama one game back at 11-4 after suffocating Auburn 61-43 that same night, and points should be at a premium in this contest. The Gators are third in the country in defensive efficiency, sixth in effective field goal percentage allowed and eighth in two-point defense, which is important because Alabama is a poor three-point shooting team that gets most of its points inside. The Crimson Tide rank 28th in defensive efficiency and they have held 12 of their last 13 opponents below 60 points. The 'under' is 11-2 in the last 13 Alabama games when coming off of an 'under'.
LEAN: UNDER

Notre Dame at Marquette, Saturday, Mar. 2, 2:00 ET
The top of the Big East is quite surprising in the wake of Marquette knocking off Syracuse on Monday as Georgetown now leads the conference at 11-3 with the Golden Eagles only one-half game back at 11-4. The Eagles are now a perfect 15-0 here at home this season while winning by an average of nearly 11 points per game, and Marquette is up to 13th in the country in offensive efficiency. Notre Dame does not apply much pressure, ranking a dismal 339th in defensive turnover percentage, so the Golden Eagles should be able to run their sets basically unabated. This appears to be a tough matchup for a Fighting Irish defense ranked 115th in efficiency, especially at this venue. Marquette is 37-17-1 ATS in its last 55 conference games when coming off of a home game.
LEAN: MARQUETTE

Massachusetts at Xavier, Saturday, Mar. 2, 2:00 ET
The 16-11 Xavier Musketeers are playing much better lately as they followed up a narrow 75-71 loss to a VCU team that owns the most efficient offense in the conference with an upset of nationally ranked Memphis on Tuesday, snapping the Tigers' 18-game winning streak. Massachusetts has taken a step back since a 16-6 start, although the Minutemen did snap a three-game losing streak with a 76-66 win over Dayton to go to 17-9. UMass has had some issues defensively, allowing a disgusting 89.3 points per game during the three-game losing steak, and the Minutemen are now 111th nationally in defensive efficiency and 134th in effective field goal percentage allowed. Also the last head-to-head meeting went safely 'over' in an 80-73 Massachusetts win. The 'over' is 10-2 in the last 12 Xavier games when coming off of three ATS wins.
LEAN: OVER

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Vincent Rizzo Sports ‏

CBB Twitter play: Towson -10.5 (1Unit)

Twitter plays 11-0 ATS,+11.00 Unit's.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Nets at Bulls: What Bettors Need to Know

Brooklyn Nets at Chicago Bulls (-5, 177.5)

The Chicago Bulls could be severely shorthanded when they host the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday. Starters Richard Hamilton and Luol Deng are expected to be game-time decisions for Chicago, which capped off a dismal month of February with a 93-82 home victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday behind a monster performance from center Joakim Noah. It was only the fifth win in 13 games for the Bulls, who trail the Central Division-leading Indiana Pacers by 3 1/2 games.

Brooklyn dropped a 98-90 home decision to the Dallas Mavericks on Friday. It was the third loss in four games for the Nets, who hold a half-game edge on the Bulls for fifth place in the Eastern Conference. Brooklyn's chances of winning the Atlantic Division title have taken a major hit following a stretch in which it has dropped six of nine home games. The Nets trail division leader New York by three games and are five back of the Knicks in the loss column.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, YES (Brooklyn), WGN (Chicago)

ABOUT THE NETS (34-25): Guard Joe Johnson had turned in two of his best performances of the season before injuring his foot in a win at Milwaukee on Feb. 20. Johnson sat out three games before returning to the lineup Friday and, not surprisingly, struggled by scoring 11 points and committing four turnovers. Deron Williams had his third consecutive game with at least 24 points but also was plagued by the turnover bug, matching his season high with seven as Brooklyn committed 20 to negate a 44-31 rebounding edge.

ABOUT THE BULLS (33-25): Noah's dominant performance in Thursday's game was still the talk of Chicago a day later. He recorded the third triple-double of his career with some staggering numbers: 23 points, 21 rebounds and a career-high 11 blocked shots. Teammate Carlos Boozer referred to the totals as "legendary stuff" while coach Tom Thibodeau raved about both the performance and its impact. "When you get an effort like that that, it ignites and inspires your team," Thibodeau said. "It makes other guys do the same."

TRENDS:

* Nets are 4-1 ATS in their last five road games.
* Under is 4-1 in Nets’ last five overall.
* Road team is 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings.
* Bulls are 1-6 ATS in their last seven Saturday games.

BUZZER BEATERS:

1. The teams have split two meetings this season that were decided by a total of five points.

2. Brooklyn handed Chicago one of its seven home losses last season.

3. Hamilton missed Thursday's game with back spasms while Deng had some teeth loosened when he was elbowed in the head.

Can'tPickAWinner
Todays Best Bets

Syracuse -1.5 (5 UNITS)

Miami (FL) +7 (5 UNITS)

Baylor -2.5 (5 UNITS)

UCLA -1 (5 UNITS)

Notre Dame +6 (4 UNITS)

Oklahoma State -12 (4 UNITS)

Wake Forest +1 (3 UNITS)

Arizona State +3.5 (3 UNITS)

Can'tPickAWinner
CAPPERS ACCESS

Wake Forest
Marquette
Vanderbilt

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Basketball Crusher
Golden State Warriors +1.5 over Philadelphia 76ers
(System Record: 68-4, won last game)
Overall Record: 68-49-1

Hockey Crusher
Carolina Hurricanes -155 over Florida Panthers
(System Record: 23-1, won last game)
Overall Record: 23-16

Soccer Crusher
Colon + Estudiantes OVER 2
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 364-14, lost last game)
Overall Record: 364-316-43

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:37 AM
RickJ's Handicapping Picks Saturday College hoops:

1/2 Unit Play

590 Nevada Over 138.5
670 Georgetown Under 122

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:43 AM
spartan | CBB Sides Sat, 03/02/13 - 4:00 PM
triple-dime bet 585 St. Louis -6.0 (-110) Bookmaker.com vs 586 George Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:45 AM
POINTWISE

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

SATURDAY, MARCH 2 SCORE
(12:00) WAKE FOREST 78 - Maryland 75
(12:00) NORTHEASTERN 72 - Old Dominion 69
(12:00) SYRACUSE 63 - Louisville 62 (CBS)
(12:00) VA COMMONWEALTH 79 - Butler 78 (ESPN2)
(12:00) FLORIDA 92 - Alabama 67 (ESPN)

(1:00) Memphis 80 - CENTRAL FLORIDA 64 (FSN)
(1:45) Tennessee 69 - GEORGIA 63
(1:45) OKLAHOMA 81 - Iowa State 71

(2:00) KANSAS 85 - West Virginia 66 (CBS)
(2:00) MARQUETTE 67 - Notre Dame 62 (ESPN)
(2:00) CINCINNATI 70 - Connecticut 68
(2:00) George Mason 73 - DELAWARE 69 (NBCS)
(2:00) WISCONSIN 78 - Purdue 52
(2:00) MINNESOTA 79 - Penn State 70
(2:00) TEMPLE 74 - Rhode Island 67
(2:00) Massachusetts 65 - XAVIER 61 (CBSC)
(2:00) LASALLE 83 - Duquesne 59
(2:00) NORTHERN IOWA 71 - Illinois State 64
(2:00) EVANSVILLE 68 - Indiana State 67

(2:00) MISSOURI STATE 72 - Bradley 63
(2:00) Ohio U 69 - BOWLING GREEN 62
(2:00) TOLEDO 70 - Ball State 77
(2:00) EASTERN MICHIGAN 65 - Western Michigan 58
(2:00) WRIGHT STATE 67 - Youngstown State 60
(2:00) ILLINOIS-CHICAGO 76 - Detroit 75 (BIG10)
(2:00) HOUSTON 71 - Marshall 59

(3:00) WISC-GREEN BAY 74 - Valparaiso 66 (ESPNU)
(3:00) Kent State 78 - MIAMI-OHIO 73
(3:00) LOYOLA-CHICAGO 75 - Cleveland State 66
(3:00) SAN DIEGO 67 - Pepperdine 66
(3:00) UAB 59 - Smu 49
(3:00) SO CALIFORNIA 80 - Arizona State 75 (FSN)
(3:00) Idaho 76 - TEXAS STATE 64

(4:00) TOWSON 67 - Hofstra 50
(4:00) OKLAHOMA STATE 91 - Texas 71 (ESPN)
(4:00) DAYTON 78 - Richmond 66
(4:00) MISSOURI 72 - Lsu 63
(4:00) TEXAS TECH 64 - Tcu 54
(4:00) Saint Louis 75 - GEORGE WASHINGTON 63
(4:00) TULSA 71 - Tulane 64
(4:00) Unlv 70 - NEVADA 67 (NBCS)
(4:00) ARKANSAS 79 - Kentucky 76 (CBS)

(5:00) NEW MEXICO 76 - Wyoming 57
(5:00) Mississippi 72 - MISSISSIPPI STATE 64 (FSN)
(5:00) LA-MONROE 73 - La-Lafayette 72
(5:00) GONZAGA 88 - Portland 48
(5:00) CALIFORNIA 74 - Colorado 65 (ESPNU)

(6:00) DUKE 86 - Miami-Florida 73 (ESPN)
(6:00) WILLIAM & MARY 72 - James Madison 67
(6:00) DENVER 67 - New Mexico State 50
(6:00) Harvard 76 - PENNSYLVANIA 61 (NBCS)
(6:00) PRINCETON 75 - Dartmouth 48
(6:30) Mid Tennessee St 74 - WESTERN KENTUCKY 69

(7:00) Florida International 80 - FLORIDA ATLANTIC 70
(7:00) TEXAS A&M 71 - South Carolina 62 (ESPNU)
(7:00) TEXAS SAN ANTONIO 74 - Seattle 73
(7:00) COLUMBIA 65 - Brown 58
(7:00) Akron 67 - BUFFALO 66
(7:00) ST BONAVENTURE 82 - Charlotte 73
(7:00) CORNELL 69 - Yale 67
(7:00) DREXEL 71 - UNC-Wilmington 58
(7:00) BAYLOR 76 - Kansas State 75
(7:00) ST JOSEPHS 77 - Fordham 64
(7:30) INDIANA 98 - Iowa 85 (BIG10)

(8:00) SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI 74 - East Carolina 70
(8:00) Pacific 67 - CAL-RIVERSIDE 51
(8:00) Utah State 73 - TEXAS-ARLINGTON 68
(8:00) ILLINOIS 76 - Nebraska 56 (BIG10)
(8:00) PROVIDENCE 71 - St Johns 70
(8:00) VIRGINIA TECH 74 - Clemson 73
(8:00) Colorado State 67 - BOISE STATE 66
(8:00) CREIGHTON 72 - Wichita State 65
(8:00) DRAKE 76 - Southern Illinois 70
(8:00) NORTHERN ILLINOIS 68 - Central Michigan 63
(8:00) Utep 79 - RICE 64
(8:00) LOUISIANA TECH 75 - San Jose State 59
(8:00) ARKANSAS-LITTLE ROCK 73 - Arkansas State 67
(8:30) TROY 70 - South Alabama 65

(9:00) Vanderbilt 77 - AUBURN 69 (ESPN2)
(9:00) UCLA 82 - Arizona 81 (ESPN)
(9:00) GEORGETOWN 74 - Rutgers 49 (ESPNU)
(9:00) CAL-FULLERTON 77 - Cal-Davis 76

(10:00) CAL-NORTHRIDGE 73 - Cal-Santa Barbara 70
(10:00) Long Beach State 76 - CAL-IRVINE 72
(10:00) Air Force 81 - FRESNO STATE 77
(10:00) SAINT MARYS 82 - Santa Clara 76

(11:00) Byu 73 - LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT 59 (ESPNU)
(12:30) HAWAII 80 - Cal-Poly Slo 67

BEST BETS: MEMPHIS, GEORGIA, OKLAHOMA, EASTERN MICHIGAN,
WISCONSIN, IDAHO, SAINT LOUIS, TULSA, DUKE, DENVER, UTAH ST,
ST BONAVENTURE, VANDERBILT, HAWAII

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:46 AM
POINTWISE

NBA BASKETBALL

SATURDAY, MARCH 2 SCORE

(7:05) Golden State Warriors 100 - PHILADELPHIA 96

(8:05) CHICAGO BULLS 98 - Brooklyn Nets 95 (WGN)

(8:35) MILWAUKEE BUCKS 104 - Toronto Raptors 90

(10:05) PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS 97 - Minnesota 96

BEST BETS: MILWAUKEE (4)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:51 AM
BOB BALFE

NBA GOLDEN ST

CBB Texas Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 09:51 AM
Charlie Scott

Wichita State vs. Creighton
Play: Wichita State

Nice matchup for Wichita St. Creighton is a soft kind of finesse team,that doesn't play much defense. While Wichita St likes to pound the boards, play physical along with good defense.

Miami Florida vs. Duke
Play: Over

When these 2 Teams met earlier this Season the Score went flying Over the Total in a Miami blowout of Duke. Expect this game to be played at Dukes pace as every game in their last 5 games has gone Over 135. Duke with revenge and off a loss to Virginia will score on offense, However I don't know if they will be able to slow down Miami.

Air Force vs. Fresno State
Play: Air Force

Air Force is a disciplined Team made of upperclassman and need this win for any Post season (NIT) Hopes. After Tonight's game Air Force 16-10 finishes the regular season @ SDST and at home vs NM. Fresno St is 3-11 S/U their last 14 games. Air Force gets the Win !

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 10:05 AM
Brandon Lang

My Hottest Release of the Year

60 dime
money move
#5 in a row

Butler+7

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 10:30 AM
XpertPicks

Saturday Hoops

• Play Alabama +16.5 over Florida (TOP NCAA PLAY)---RISK 5% OF YOUR BANKROLL
12:00 PM EST

Alabama has won 7 consecutive games when the total posted is 119.5
points or less and they have also won 10 of the last 12 games after
failing to cover the spread in two of the last three games. Alabama
has won 9 of the last 11 games coming off an UNDER the total in their
last game and they are only allowing an average of 58 points a game
this season.

• Play Louisville +2 over Syracuse (TOP NCAA PLAY)---RISK 5% OF YOUR BANKROLL
12:00 PM EST

Louisville has won 7 of the last 8 games and they have also won 15 of
the last 18 games when the total posted is between 120 and 129.5
points. Louisville has won 15 of the last 18 games after scoring 75
points or more in two straight games and they are averaging over 78
points a game this season.

• Play Florida Atlantic -1 over Florida International (TOP NCAA
PLAY)---RISK 5% OF YOUR BANKROLL
7:00 PM EST

Florida International has 8 of the last 10 games when playing their
2nd road game in three days and they have also lost 10 of the last 13
games coming off a road win. Florida International has lost 38 of the
last 50 games as an underdog and they have lost 15 of the last 21
games when playing in the month of March.

• Play Iowa State +3.5 over Oklahoma (BONUS NCAA PLAY)---RISK 2% OF
YOUR BANKROLL
• Play Portland -9.5 over Minnesota (BONUS NBA PLAY)---RISK 2% OF YOUR BANKROLL

================================================== ============================

Saturday Hockey

Play Boston -200 over Tampa Bay (TOP NHL PLAY)--RISK 5% OF YOUR BANKROLL
Play Philadelphia -160 over Ottawa (TOP NHL PLAY)—RISK 5% OF YOUR BANKROLL

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Jack Jones

College Basketball Premium Picks

NCAA-B | Mar 02 '13 (12:00p)
BUTLER vs VA COMMONWEALTH
BUTLER
+7-106 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* Butler/VCU ESPN 2 Early ANNIHILATOR on Butler +7

Any time the Butler Bulldogs are catching points they are certainly worth a look. That's especially the case here Saturday as they are getting 7 points against Virginia Commonwealth. This is a Butler team that continues to be underrated year in and year out, and that has certainly been the case again this season.

That's evident by the fact that Butler is 22-6 on the season and a very profitable 16-10 ATS. That includes a 9-4 SU & 9-4 ATS mark in road games this year. The Bulldogs have impressive outright wins over Marquette (72-71) as a 4-point dog, North Carolina (82-71) as an 8.5-point dog, Indiana (88-86) as an 11-point dog, St. Josephs (72-66) as a 2.5-point dog and Gonzaga (64-63) as a 2-point dog. They are 7-2 ATS as a dog this season.

VCU is one of the more overrated teams in the country. It also holds a 22-6 record like Butler, but it is just 8-13 ATS in all lined games this year. This is a quality Rams team but not one that should be favored by 7 points in what is a very evenly matched game. They have really been overvalued of late, going 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.

Butler is 9-1 ATS versus teams who make 8 or more 3 point shots/game on the season over the last 3 seasons. VCU is 0-6 ATS in home games versus bad pressure defensive teams - forcing <=12 turnovers/game over the last 3 seasons. The Rams are 0-8 ATS when playing with 5 or 6 days rest over the last 3 seasons. The Rams are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record. These four trends combine for a 29-2 system backing the Bulldogs. Take Butler Saturday.

-= TOP PLAY =-

NCAA-B | Mar 02 '13 (4:00p)
KENTUCKY vs Arkansas
Arkansas
-3-110 (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=1670) at BMaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=1670)

25* CBB BLOWOUT GAME OF THE YEAR on Arkansas -3

The Arkansas Razorbacks are squarely on the bubble in terms of the NCAA Tournament. This is a must-win game for them at home against Kentucky Saturday afternoon. The Razorbacks won't be lacking any motivation when they welcome the Wildcats to Bud Walton Arena today.

Arkansas is coming off back-to-back road losses to Florida and LSU heading into this contest. Those are two of the best teams in the SEC, and those road losses should come as no surprise considering how poorly it has played on the road. However, its home-court advantage has been huge this season.

The Razorbacks are a sensational 16-1 at home this season where they are outscoring opponents by 16.8 points/game. Their home wins include Vanderbilt (56-33), Tennessee (73-60), Florida (80-69) and Missouri (73-71). The Wildcats are just 4-5 in true road games this year.

Kentucky comes into this game way overvalued due to its 3-game winning streak. All three of those victories came at home over Vanderbilt (74-70), Missouri (OT) and Mississippi State. They were favored in all three contests as none of those wins were impressive. The Wildcats have lost their last two road games in blowout fashion to Florida (52-69) and Tennessee (58-88). They'll miss the presence of Nerlens Noel (out for season) on the road today.

Arkansas is 7-0 ATS in home games versus good rebounding teams - outrebounding opponents by 4+ per game after 15+games over the last 3 seasons. The Razorbacks are 11-2 ATS in home games off a road loss over the last 3 seasons. The Razorbacks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a S.U. loss. The home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings. Bet Arkansas Saturday.

NCAA-B | Mar 02 '13 (5:00p)
INDIANA STATE vs EVANSVILLE
EVANSVILLE
-4-106 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* CBB Saturday No-Doubt Rout on Evansville -4

The Evansville Purple Aces should be a much bigger home favorite over the Indiana State Sycamores Saturday. This is Senior Day for Evansville as it will be their last home game of the season. It obviously wants to win this one for its seniors.

Evansville has saved its best basketball for the end of the season. It is a perfect 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games overall with its only loss coming 68-71 as a 5-point home underdog to Creighton. It has reeled off three straight impressive victories since with a 79-62 home win over Illinois State as a 1-point dog, a 70-58 triumph at Wright State as a 1.5-point dog, and a 59-56 victory at Wichita State as an 11.5-point dog.

While the Purple Aces are rolling right now, the Sycamores have clearly packed it in. Indiana State has gone 0-6 ATS in its last 6 games overall. It has lost four of its last five games overall with its only win coming 65-64 at home against Iona as a 5-point favorite. It has losses ugly losses to Missouri State (65-67), Bradley (68-80) and Drake (56-67) during this stretch. It doesn't even want to be here Saturday.

Evansville is 13-3 at home this season where it is outscoring opponents by 9.6 points/game. Indiana State is just 4-8 in true road games this year. The Purple Aces want revenge from a 62-72 road loss at Indiana State on January 19th in their first meeting of the season. I like their chances of getting it at home this time around.

Indiana State is 1-10 ATS after failing to cover the spread in 3 or more consecutive games over the last 2 seasons. Evansville is 6-0 ATS in home games off a win against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons. The Purple Aces are 6-0 ATS after 3 straight games forcing opponent to commit 14 or less turnovers over the last 3 seasons. The Sycamores are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games overall. The Purple Aces are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall. These five trends combine for a 32-1 system backing the homer team. Bet Evansville Saturday.

NCAA-B | Mar 02 '13 (8:00p)
BRADLEY vs MISSOURI ST
MISSOURI ST
-2-110 (http://affiliate.sportsinteraction.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_1020b_102) at SIA (http://www.sportsinteraction.com/)

15* Missouri Valley GAME OF THE DAY on Missouri State -2

The Missouri State Bears will be highly motivated for a victory when they return home to face the Bradley Braves Saturday night. They are coming off an ugly 50-86 road loss at Illinois State last time out, and this will be their final regular season game tonight.

That means it will be Senior Day for the Bears. They certainly want to send out senior Anthony Downing a winner in his final home game ever. Downing is the team's best player as he leads them in points (13.7) and assists (2.7). He is the heart and soul of this team, and that's why I look for his teammates to go the extra mile to get him one final home win.

Missouri State also wants revenge from a 66-69 road loss at Bradley on January 19th as a 9-point underdog in their first meeting of the season. I like their chances of getting payback at home this time around considering the Braves are just 4-10 in all road games this year. They have some absolutely embarrassing road losses to UNI (53-84), Evansville (56-66), Wichita State (39-73), Creighton (58-75) and Illinois State (59-79). The Bears have won 12 of their last 15 home meetings with the Braves.

Bradley is 0-6 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games over the last 2 seasons. The Braves are 0-6 ATS versus poor defensive teams - shooting pct defense of >=45% after 15+ games over the last 2 seasons. The Braves are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400. The Bears are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a SU loss of more than 20 points. These four trends combine for a perfect 23-0 system backing the Bears. Roll with Missouri State Saturday.

[ back to top ]
NBA Basketball Premium Picks

-= TOP PLAY =-

NBA | Mar 02 '13 (7:05p)
Golden State Warriors vs Philadelphia 76ers
Total
196½ un-110 (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_420b_652) at BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/)

20* NBA Saturday Total DOMINATOR on Warriors/76ers UNDER 196.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 10:36 AM
FantasySports

NHL Hockey

50* Play Pittsburgh +120 over Montreal (NHL TOP PLAY)
50* Play Florida +150 over Carolina (NHL TOP PLAY)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Root

Mill- Baylor
No Limit - George Washington

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 10:54 AM
EAGLE EYE SPORTS---ROBERT HENZIE
5* Dayton-5.5
5* Western Mich-1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: Ottawa at Philadelphia (12:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Ottawa +150 (moneyline)
We have a matinee today in Philly, as the Ottawa Senators bring in their lofty 12-6-3 mark. But in spite of that, they are written off as a solid dog to the sub - .500 Flyers. Philadelphia just can't seem to get things going, as they have yet to win more than two games in a row on the season. Their recent woes are occuring in front of the net as they have allowed 18 to trickle through in their last five games at 3.6 per contest. That opens the door for a live dog here in Ottawa, winners of five of their last six, allowing just 9 goals in the process at 1.5 per contest. The Flyers' inconsistent season has them now at 1-5 when following a win in their last six. Back the dog in this one and go with Ottawa.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:06 AM
GamingToday’s Consensus Picks March 02, 2013 6:52 AM by GT Staff

NBA Basketball

501 Golden State Warriors +1½

505 Toronto Raptors +5

507 Minnesota Timberwolves +10

507 Minnesota Timberwolves/Portland Trailblazers OVER 192

NCAA Basketball

514 Syracuse -1½

548 Missouri State -2

552 Toledo -6

576 Towson -10

606 William And Mary -2

645 St. Johns +8

674 CS Northridge -4

682 Loyola Marymount +7½

Results

2012-13 NBA Fri (1-3-0) Overall Record: 205-211-5

2012-13 NCAA BK Fri (1-0-0) Overall Record: 199-233-13

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Daily NHL Shots on Goal March 02, 2013 6:36 AM by Nick Pellegrino

Ottawa Senators (+140), at Philadelphia

Washington Capitals (+120), at Winnipeg

Pittsburgh Penguins (Even), at Montreal

Anaheim Ducks (+105), at Phoenix

Results

2013 NHL Fri (0-1-1) Overall Record: 51-53-1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:07 AM
NCAA Basketball Play of the Day March 02, 2013 6:25 AM by GT Staff

BYU -8 at Loyola Marymount

Great spot for LMU getting BYU off that emotional loss to Gonzaga two nights ago. No way the Cougars bring the same intensity into this one.

682 LOYOLA MARYMOUNT

Results

2012-13 NBA Fri (1-0-0) Overall Record: 25-26-2

2012-13 NCAA BK (0-0-0) Overall Record: 30-19-0

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Tampasports sharp move 7-1 last 8

auburn +1.5 /m.l

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:26 AM
ATS Lock

penn st

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:27 AM
KB Hoops

10 units Louisville +2.5
10 units Arkansas -3
8 units Wake Forest +1.5
7 units Georgia +1.5
7 units Butler +7
5 units UCLA -1
5 units Iowa State +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Godfather Locks
1000* Florida -16

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Paul Leiner:
2000* CBB Over 130.5 Syracuse/Louisville
100* NBA Over 200.5 Raptors/Bucks
100* CBB UNLV -5.5
50* CBB UConn +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:44 AM
RickJ's Handicapping Picks Saturday College Hoops
1/2 Unit Play
511 Old Dominion +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Kelso 200 GOY Prov.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Gametimesports

4* Cuse/Lville Under 131.5, 4* Bama/Fla Over 118, 4* Maryland - 2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Indian Cowboy
4-Unit Play. #521. Take Tennessee -1.5 over Georgia (Saturday @ 1:45pm est).

This is a revenge game for Tennessee and its a good one for us to take here as they are at Georgia. Tennessee is on a strong ATS streak right now as this team has gone from 3-6 in conference play up to 9-6 in conference play currently. They have done a great job including winning 6 straight SEC games as Cuonzo Martin's team has undoubtedly progressed over the course of this year. This team lose to Georgia back on February 6th 68-62 and ever since that game this has what has triggered a solid ATS streak for this team. Since that loss, this team has gone on to beat South Carolina by 5 on the road, Vanderbilt by 12 on the road (similarly ranked to Georgia), Kentucky by 30 points at home, LSU by 10 points at home (and LSU is on a great ATS streak right now which is why we avoided playing Missouri despite Mizzou having revenge in that game), beating A&M in 4 overtimes, then not having a let down at home against the number one power ranking team in most power rankings and beating Florida. Sure, can this team have a let down, yes. But, I don't think so as if they would have had a let down they would have done it already. This is a revenge game for this team as well to boot and Georgia also has Kentucky on the docket in their next game. We're not laying too many points here and taking Tennessee on their hot run with revenge is a good opportunity for us to roll with as Martin will have his team motivated as a win here will continue to make a strong case for this team and their tournament bid aspirations which are not out of the question yet. If Tennessee beats Georgia, Auburn and Missouri, they will be 12-6 and a team that the committee will have to take a second look at given how well they have been playing finishing the season strong.

Leans: VCU -6.5, Missouri -13.5, Arkansas -3, Hawaii -4, Texas A&M -9, Texas +12.5,

Indian Cowboy's Picks For NBA Basketball

to be released later

Indian Cowboy's Picks For NHL Hockey

to be released later

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Dave Essler

3* george washington
2* wis green bay ml
2* ill chicago
2* nevada

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Godfather Locks:
1000* Florida
1000* Oklahoma

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Chase Diamond

8* Ball State

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Dr bob
UTEP
Bowling Green
Wright St
Illinois Chicago
Creighton
Wisconsin-Green Bay
Tulsa
Miami Fla

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:01 PM
SB Professor Early NHL Picks 3/2

Ottawa Senators +152

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Robert Ferringo
CBB
Syracuse -1.5
Ohio -5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Betting Line Moves NCAAB 3/2

511 old dominion +9
515 butler +8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:03 PM
CHRIS JORDAN 500*

Kent St -3

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Cokin

Arky - 2.5
Boise - 1
UC Davis + 4.5
Fresno -1
Hawaii -4

Can'tPickAWinner
JdWarriors5
alabama +16.5,
rhode island +12.5,
UMass +4,
Detroit U -5,
Valpo +2.5,
Arkansas ML(-200),
George Washington +6,
Fordham +14.5,
Canisus -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
4_SEASONS CBB Power Play of the Day
NORTHEASTERN -8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:10 PM
JR ODonnell | CBBSides - Saturday, Mar 2 2013 9:00PM
668 UCLA -1 vs 667 Arizona double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:10 PM
CAL SPORTS

4* Toledo
4* So. Miss
4* Vandy
4* UC Davis

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Sports Cash System Play of the Day:

Duke -7 over Miami (NCAA COLLEGE BASKETBALL)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:14 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB NCAA HOOPS
8*Penn State
7*Vandy
7*Boise st.
6*Houston
ATS LOCK CLUB HOCKEY
5*Over Tampa Bay
4*Buffalo

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:15 PM
BIG AL's SLAPSHOT CLUB: 23-4 DAYTIME HOCKEY WINNER!

Al McMordie CASHED again on the ice last night with the St. Louis Blues! And Al's now 8-3 his last 11 NHL Side Selections. Here, pick up Big Al's #1 Hockey Play for Saturday, and it's out of a 23-4 angle. It goes EARLY, in AFTERNOON ACTION, so get on board, and get the EASY CASH on Saturday.

Price: $25.00

BRUINS -170

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Wayne Root

millionaire baylor
no limit george washington
inner circle boise st
pinnacle shocker of year duke
perfect play nevada

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Today's NHL Picks

Los Angeles at Vancouver

The Canucks look to build on their 20-6 record in their last 26 games when playing with 3 or more days of rest. Vancouver is the pick (-130) according to Dunkel, which has the Canucks favored by 1/2 a goal. Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-130). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, MARCH 2
Time Posted 11:00 a.m. EST

Game 1-2: Ottawa at Philadelphia (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 11.290; Philadelphia 12.082
Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 1; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Philadelphia (-170); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-170); Over

Game 3-4: Tampa Bay at Boston (1:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay 11.638; Boston 11.211
Dunkel Line & Total: Tampa Bay by 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Boston (-175); 6
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (+155); Under

Game 5-6: Washington at Winnipeg (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 10.759; Winnipeg 11.422
Dunkel Line & Total: Winnipeg by 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Winnipeg (-140); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Winnipeg (-140); Over

Game 7-8: New Jersey at Buffalo (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Jersey 11.210; Buffalo 10.108
Dunkel Line & Total: New Jersey by 1; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Buffalo (-115); 5
Dunkel Pick: New Jersey (-105); Under

Game 9-10: Pittsburgh at Montreal (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh 12.163; Montreal 11.549
Dunkel Line & Total: Pittsburgh by 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Montreal (-120); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+100); Over

Game 11-12: Florida at Carolina (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida 10.611; Carolina 11.604
Dunkel Line & Total: Carolina by 1; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Carolina (-160); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Carolina (-160); Under

Game 13-14: Anaheim at Phoenix (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Anaheim 12.581; Phoenix 11.074
Dunkel Line & Total: Anaheim by 1 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Phoenix (-125); 5
Dunkel Pick: Anaheim (+105); Over

Game 15-16: Los Angeles at Vancouver (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Los Angeles 11.803; Vancouver 12.120
Dunkel Line & Total: Vancouver by 1/2; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-130); 5
Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-130); Under

Game 17-18: Nashville at San Jose (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Nashville 11.772; San Jose 10.656
Dunkel Line & Total: Nashville by 1; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: San Jose (-145); 5
Dunkel Pick: Nashville (+125); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Today's NBA Picks

New Jersey at Chicago

The Nets look to take advantage of a Chicago team that is coming off a 93-82 win over Philadelphia and is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games following a victory by 10 points or more. New Jersey is the pick (+5) according to Dunkel, which has Bulls favored by only 3 1/2. Dunkel Pick: New Jersey (+5). Here are all of today's picks.

SATURDAY, MARCH 2
Time Posted: 12:30 p.m. EST

Game 501-502: Golden State at Philadelphia (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Golden State 116.053; Philadelphia 112.512
Dunkel Line & Total: Golden State by 3 1/2; 192
Vegas Line & Total: Philadelphia by 1; 196 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Golden State (+1); Under

Game 503-504: Brooklyn at Chicago (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Brooklyn 117.592; Chicago 120.947
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 3 1/2; 181
Vegas Line & Total: Chicago by 5; 177 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New Jersey (+5); Over

Game 505-506: Toronto at Milwaukee (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 115.718; Milwaukee 123.491
Dunkel Line & Total: Milwaukee by 7 1/2; 196
Vegas Line & Total: Milwaukee by 5 1/2; 201
Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (-5 1/2); Under

Game 507-508: Minnesota at Portland (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 109.918; Portland 120.806
Dunkel Line & Total: Portland by 11; 202
Vegas Line & Total: Portland by 9; 198
Dunkel Pick: Portland (-9); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:25 PM
NCAA Basketball Picks

Game 575-576: Hofstra at Towson (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Hofstra 43.264; Towson 59.225
Dunkel Line: Towson by 16
Vegas Line: Towson by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Towson (-10 1/2)

Game 577-578: Texas at Oklahoma State (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas 58.973; Oklahoma State 75.142
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma State by 16
Vegas Line: Oklahoma State by 12
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma State (-12)

Game 579-580: Richmond at Dayton (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Richmond 61.286; Dayton 63.730
Dunkel Line: Dayton by 2
Vegas Line: Dayton by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Richmond (+5 1/2)

Game 581-582: LSU at Missouri (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LSU 59.678; Missouri 74.982
Dunkel Line: Missouri by 15 1/2
Vegas Line: Missouri by 13
Dunkel Pick: Missouri (-13)

Game 583-584: TCU at Texas Tech (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: TCU 48.638; Texas Tech 54.925
Dunkel Line: Texas Tech by 6 1/2
Vegas Line: Texas Tech by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas Tech (-4 1/2)

Game 585-586: St. Louis at George Washington (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis 69.325; George Washington 64.915
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Louis by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: George Washington (+6 1/2)

Game 587-588: Tulane at Tulsa (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tulane 57.087; Tulsa 60.501
Dunkel Line: Tulsa by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Tulsa by 1
Dunkel Pick: Tulsa (-1)

Game 589-590: UNLV at Nevada (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UNLV 62.962; Nevada 59.428
Dunkel Line: UNLV by 3 1/2; 134
Vegas Line: UNLV by 5 1/2; 138 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Nevada (+5 1/2); Under

Game 591-592: Kentucky at Arkansas (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kentucky 64.153; Arkansas 68.241
Dunkel Line: Arkansas by 4; 154
Vegas Line: Arkansas by 3; 148
Dunkel Pick: Arkansas (-3); Over

Game 593-594: Wyoming at New Mexico (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wyoming 58.945; New Mexico 68.943
Dunkel Line: New Mexico by 10
Vegas Line: New Mexico by 11 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wyoming (+11 1/2)

Game 595-596: Mississippi at Mississippi State (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Mississippi 62.039; Mississippi State 52.557
Dunkel Line: Mississippi by 9 1/2; 137
Vegas Line: Mississippi by 12 1/2; 142 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (+12 1/2); Under

Game 597-598: UL-Lafayette at UL-Monroe (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UL-Lafayette 50.174; UL-Monroe 44.211
Dunkel Line: UL-Lafayette by 6
Vegas Line: UL-Lafayette by 3
Dunkel Pick: UL-Lafayette (-3)

Game 599-600: Portland at Gonzaga (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Portland 49.929; Gonzaga 80.684
Dunkel Line: Gonzaga by 30 1/2
Vegas Line: Gonzaga by 25 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Gonzaga (-25 1/2)

Game 601-602: Colorado at California (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado 65.212; California 68.787
Dunkel Line: California by 3 1/2; 124
Vegas Line: California by 4 1/2; 128 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (+4 1/2); Under

Game 603-604: Miami (FL) at Duke (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami (FL) 73.155; Duke 76.315
Dunkel Line: Duke by 3; 132
Vegas Line: Duke by 7; 135 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (FL) (+7); Under

Game 605-606: James Madison at William & Mary (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: James Madison 52.182; William & Mary 58.086
Dunkel Line: William & Mary by 6
Vegas Line: William & Mary by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: William & Mary (-1 1/2)

Game 607-608: New Mexico State at Denver (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Mexico State 58.493; Denver 68.699
Dunkel Line: Denver by 10
Vegas Line: Denver by 8
Dunkel Pick: Denver (-8)

Game 609-610: Harvard at Pennsylvania (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings:
Dunkel Line:
Vegas Line:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 611-612: Dartmouth at Princeton (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings:
Dunkel Line:
Vegas Line:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 613-614: Middle Tennessee State at Western Kentucky (6:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Middle Tennessee State 70.732; Western Kentucky 53.695
Dunkel Line: Middle Tennessee State by 17
Vegas Line: Middle Tennessee State by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Middle Tennessee State (-6 1/2)

Game 615-616: Florida International at Florida Atlantic (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida International 49.794; Florida Atlantic 53.482
Dunkel Line: Florida Atlantic by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Pick
Dunkel Pick: Florida Atlantic

Game 617-618: South Carolina at Texas A&M (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: South Carolina 53.790; Texas A&M 64.231
Dunkel Line: Texas A&M by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Texas A&M by 9
Dunkel Pick: Texas A&M (-9)

Game 619-620: Seattle at TX-San Antonio (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle 50.276; TX-San Antonio 52.542
Dunkel Line: TX-San Antonio by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: TX-San Antonio by 4
Dunkel Pick: Seattle (+4)

Game 621-622: Brown at Columbia (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings:
Dunkel Line:
Vegas Line:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 623-624: Akron at Buffalo (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Akron 62.516; Buffalo 56.923
Dunkel Line: Akron by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Akron by 7
Dunkel Pick: Buffalo (+7)

Game 625-626: Charlotte at St. Bonaventure (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Charlotte 58.179; St. Bonaventure 62.117
Dunkel Line: St. Bonaventure by 4
Vegas Line: St. Bonaventure by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Charlotte (+6 1/2)

Game 627-628: Yale at Cornell (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings:
Dunkel Line:
Vegas Line:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 629-630: NC-Wilmington at Drexel (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NC-Wilmington 43.374; Drexel 57.056
Dunkel Line: Drexel by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: Drexel by 13
Dunkel Pick: Drexel (-13)

Game 631-632: Kansas State at Baylor (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas State 67.006; Baylor 72.480
Dunkel Line: Baylor by 5 1/2; 143
Vegas Line: Baylor by 2 1/2; 136 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Baylor (-2 1/2); Over

Game 633-634: Fordham at St. Joseph's (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Fordham 48.861; St. Joseph's 61.850
Dunkel Line: St. Joseph's by 13
Vegas Line: St. Joseph's by 14 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Fordham (+14 1/2)

Game 635-636: Iowa at Indiana (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Iowa 66.756; Indiana 83.225
Dunkel Line: Indiana by 16 1/2; 152
Vegas Line: Indiana by 14 1/2; 146
Dunkel Pick: Indiana (-14 1/2); Over

Game 637-638: East Carolina at Southern Mississippi (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: East Carolina 57.051; Southern Mississippi 70.091
Dunkel Line: Southern Mississippi by 13
Vegas Line: Southern Mississippi by 11 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Southern Mississippi (-11 1/2)

Game 639-640: Pacific at UC-Riverside (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pacific 52.600; UC-Riverside 48.912
Dunkel Line: Pacific by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Pacific by 9
Dunkel Pick: UC-Riverside (+9)

Game 641-642: Utah State at TX-Arlington (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Utah State 60.721; TX-Arlington 57.194
Dunkel Line: Utah State by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: TX-Arlington by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Utah State (+3 1/2)

Game 643-644: Nebraska at Illinois (5:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Nebraska 58.715; Illinois 74.053
Dunkel Line: Illinois by 15 1/2; 134
Vegas Line: Illinois by 13 1/2; 126
Dunkel Pick: Illinois (-13 1/2); Over

Game 645-646: St. John's at Providence (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. John's 61.321; Providence 71.096
Dunkel Line: Providence by 10
Vegas Line: Providence by 8
Dunkel Pick: Providence (-8)

Game 647-648: Clemson at Virginia Tech (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Clemson 61.246; Virginia Tech 58.262
Dunkel Line: Clemson by 3
Vegas Line: Virginia Tech by 1
Dunkel Pick: Clemson (+1)

Game 649-650: Colorado State at Boise State (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado State 68.412; Boise State 66.346
Dunkel Line: Colorado State by 2
Vegas Line: Boise State by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Colorado State (+1 1/2)

Game 651-652: Wichita State at Creighton (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wichita State 65.319; Creighton 66.943
Dunkel Line: Creighton by 1 1/2; 132
Vegas Line: Creighton by 5 1/2; 135 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wichita State (+5 1/2); Under

Game 653-654: Southern Illinois at Drake (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Illinois 56.121; Drake 60.728
Dunkel Line: Drake by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: Drake by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Southern Illinois (+5 1/2)

Game 655-656: Central Michigan at Northern Illinois (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Central Michigan 43.256; Northern Illinois 46.921
Dunkel Line: Northern Illinois by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Pick
Dunkel Pick: Northern Illinois

Game 657-658: UTEP at Rice (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UTEP 56.610; Rice 48.685
Dunkel Line: UTEP by 8
Vegas Line: UTEP by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Rice (+9 1/2)

Game 659-660: San Jose State at Louisiana Tech (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Jose State 43.752; Louisiana Tech 67.162
Dunkel Line: Louisiana Tech by 23 1/2
Vegas Line: Louisiana Tech by 18 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Louisiana Tech (-18 1/2)

Game 661-662: Arkansas State at AR-Little Rock (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arkansas State 61.994; AR-Little Rock 51.454
Dunkel Line: Arkansas State by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Arkansas State by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arkansas State (-2 1/2)

Game 663-664: South Alabama at Troy (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: South Alabama 53.510; Troy 51.060
Dunkel Line: South Alabama by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: South Alabama by 1
Dunkel Pick: South Alabama (-1)

Game 665-666: Vanderbilt at Auburn (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Vanderbilt 60.105; Auburn 60.227
Dunkel Line: Even; 125
Vegas Line: Vanderbilt by 1 1/2; 122
Dunkel Pick: Auburn (+1 1/2); Over

Game 667-668: Arizona at UCLA (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona 66.288; UCLA 64.972
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1 1/2; 143
Vegas Line: UCLA by 1 1/2; 146 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (+1 1/2); Under

Game 669-670: Rutgers at Georgetown (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rutgers 57.164; Georgetown 77.885
Dunkel Line: Georgetown by 20 1/2; 126
Vegas Line: Georgetown by 14; 122
Dunkel Pick: Georgetown (-14); Over

Game 671-672: UC Davis at CS-Fullerton (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UC Davis 54.821; CS-Fullerton 53.889
Dunkel Line: UC Davis by 1
Vegas Line: CS-Fullerton by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: UC Davis (+4 1/2)

Game 673-674: UC-Santa Barbara at CS-Northridge (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UC-Santa Barbara 46.801; CS-Northridge 55.028
Dunkel Line: CS-Northridge by 8
Vegas Line: CS-Northridge by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: CS-Northridge (-3 1/2)

Game 675-676: Long Beach State at UC-Irvine (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Long Beach State 58.900; UC-Irvine 57.515
Dunkel Line: Long Beach State by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: UC-Irvine by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Long Beach State (+3 1/2)

Game 677-678: Air Force at Fresno State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Air Force 64.004; Fresno State 60.847
Dunkel Line: Air Force by 3
Vegas Line: Fresno State by 1
Dunkel Pick: Air Force (+1)

Game 679-680: Santa Clara at St. Mary's (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Santa Clara 57.806; St. Mary's 74.055
Dunkel Line: St. Mary's by 16 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Mary's by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Mary's (-10 1/2)

Game 681-682: BYU at Loyola Marymount (11:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: BYU 60.327; Loyola Marymount 54.035
Dunkel Line: BYU by 6 1/2; 135
Vegas Line: BYU by 8; 139 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Loyola Marymount (+8); Under

Game 683-684: Cal Poly at Hawaii (12:30 a.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cal Poly 55.414; Hawaii 53.739
Dunkel Line: Cal Poly by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Hawaii by 4
Dunkel Pick: Cal Poly (+4)

Game 685-686: Rider at Canisius (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rider 51.358; Canisius 59.527
Dunkel Line: Canisius by 8
Vegas Line: Canisius by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Canisius (-6 1/2)

Game 687-688: Chattanooga at Appalachian State (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chattanooga 45.547; Appalachian State 48.426
Dunkel Line: Appalachian State by 3
Vegas Line: Appalachian State by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Chattanooga (+4 1/2)

Game 689-690: Georgia Southern at Davidson (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia Southern 45.633; Davidson 66.463
Dunkel Line: Davidson by 21
Vegas Line: Davidson by 19
Dunkel Pick: Davidson (-19)

Game 691-692: St. Peter's at Niagara (3:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Peter's 43.990; Niagara 61.473
Dunkel Line: Niagara by 17 1/2
Vegas Line: Niagara by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Niagara (-12 1/2)

Game 693-694: College of Charleston at Furman (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: College of Charleston 51.270; Furman 41.300
Dunkel Line: College of Charleston by 10
Vegas Line: College of Charleston by 11
Dunkel Pick: Furman (+11)

Game 695-696: Weber State at Northern Arizona (4:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Weber State 58.700; Northern Arizona 44.814
Dunkel Line: Weber State by 14
Vegas Line: Weber State by 9
Dunkel Pick: Weber State (-9)

Game 697-698: North Dakota State at NE-Omaha (5:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: North Dakota State 55.743; NE-Omaha 49.304
Dunkel Line: North Dakota State by 6 1/2
Vegas Line: North Dakota State by 14
Dunkel Pick: NE-Omaha (+14)

Game 699-700: Samford at Western Carolina (4:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Samford 46.783; Western Carolina 53.793
Dunkel Line: Western Carolina by 7
Vegas Line: Western Carolina by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Western Carolina (-5 1/2)

Game 701-702: Jacksonville State at Belmont (1:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Jacksonville State 48.659; Belmont 65.410
Dunkel Line: Belmont by 16 1/2; 133
Vegas Line: Belmont by 17; 136 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Jacksonville State (+17); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Ness

10* Pac 12 Goin' Over Total is on Col/Cal Over
10* Sun Belt Conference Crusher is on Arkansas-Little Rock
9* Daytime Dominator is on Cincinnati

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Sports Cash System Free Pick for 3/2

Butler +6 over Virginia Commonwealth (NCAA College Basketball)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Seabass Report for Saturday:
100 Bradley
100 Eastern Kentucky
100 Southern Illinois
100 Arizona
200 Duke
200 Harvard
200 Cal. Davis
NBA
100 Portland
100 Golden State
200 Toronto

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Betting line moves
571 arizona state +3
519 memphis univ -7
653 southern illinois +5 1/2
575 hofstra +11 1/2
726 montana state +4

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Ferringo CBB

USC -3 *plus a half*
Santa Clara +11 *plus a half*
Hawaii -4 *plus a half*
Jax St. +17.5
Tenn -1.5
First Half: Kansas -9
Detroit -5.5

Akron -6.5 *plus a half*
Baylor -2.5 *plus a half*
Over 136 Miami/Duke
Syracuse -1.5
Ohio -5
Central FLA +7.5
Evansville -4
Houston -3.5
Kent St -3
UAB -5.5
Arkansas -3
Providence -8
UTEP -9.5
Southern ILL +6
BYU -7.5
CS-Sacramento -5.5
Niagara -12.5

Teasers: Valpo +7, Ill St +8.5
Texas A&M -4, Canisius -1.5
Providence -3, New Mexico -6.5
Santa Clara +16, BYU -2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: Rutgers at Georgetown (9:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Rutgers +14 (-110)
The Georgetown Hoyas have been as good as anyone in the Big East, as they have caught fire late in the season, and have run off 10 straight wins. Georgetown is off of a huge physical, and emotional battle at UConn, where they came back from 7 down with 1:45 left in the second overtime to squeeze out a 1-point win. It will be very easy for this team to come out flat vs. a Rutgers team that won't get their juices flowing. Rutgers may be only 13-13 on the season, but this has been a competitive team in league play. Rutgers has suffered just one loss by more than 12 points in their last 14 conference tilts. Go with Rutgers.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Betting line moves

701 jacksonville state +16 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Vegas Sports Informer
Hawaii -4
Ucla -1

Jason Sharpe
Umkc +1
Yale -1
Uab-5

Strike Point Sports
Hawaii -4...Baylor -2.5...Cansius -6.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Betting line moves
637 east carolina +12

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 01:29 PM
PPP

5s ark, ucla, harv
4s, but, syr, st. L

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 01:46 PM
RickJ's Handicapping Picks Saturday College Hoops

1/2 Unit Play
525 W. Virginia +15.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Executive

450% Delaware
450% Willaim & Mary

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Your Bookies Money/Carolina Sports Added Play 3* out of 5*

Saturday, March 02, 2013
Penn State vs. Minnesota (NCAAB) - 3:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: 16.0/-110 Penn State Pick Title: YBM-NCAAB 3* Added Play

I have been on Penn St. the last 2 games and i'm going to ride them again. Ever since a close loss at home to Iowa 4 games ago this team has been playing solid basketball. They are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games and actually beat Michigan this week. The argument can be made that this is a letdown spot for Penn St, but Minnesota is in the same boat. They beat Indiana this week so I question if you will get their best performance. Remember before the win against Indiana this team was playing very poorly. They are 4-8 in their last 12 ATS and 4-8 SU Head coach Tubby Smith is known for his teams struggling down the stretch and I think the win vs Indiana was a one time deal. 16 points is asking a lot with this Minnesota team and I think Penn St. is undervalued here.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Your Bookies Money/Carolina Sports

NCAAB: Play of the Day Vanderbilt -1.5 4*out of 5*

Vanderbilt vs. Auburn (NCAAB) - 9:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: -1.5/-108 Vanderbilt Pick Title: YBM-NCAAB 4* Play of the Day

665 Vanderbilt -1.5 (9:00PM EST)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Indian Cowboy's Picks For NBA Basketball

Decent 2-1 day yesterday as we were 1 bucket away from a 3-0 Sweep. Let's go 1-0 today and move to 3-1 Run over the last 2 days:

4-Unit Play. #505. Take Toronto Raptors +5.5 over Milwaukee Bucks (Saturday @ 8:35pm est).

The Raptors have fallen short the last few days and they come off a tough loss to the Pacers at home. But, you can't fault the Raptors too much in that contest given that they beat the Pacers in a buzzer beater in overtime and that was a revenge game for the Pacers. Now, look for the Raptors to still keep their playoff hopes alive as they still have 23 wins on the year and the very fact they are winning games is creating a buzz in Toronto as Rudy Gay is the new star of this team and he is here to stay. Sure, the Bucks have won back to back games including beating the Rockets on the road in a shootout and beating Dallas outright on the road. But, this team can struggle against defensive teams such as Toronto who can play defense when they need to such as losing to the Nets and Hawks at home and even beating the Sixers by just 2 points at home. Prior to these back to back wins the Bucks had lost 9 of their last 11 games. This an opportunity for us to indeed take an Underdog that can win Outright and I like the Raptors to hang tough here and stay within the spread if not win this game Outright on the road and bounce-back. The Raptors also have revenge from a loss to the Bucks earlier this season as well so this is a revenge game for them and don't be surprised if the Bucks have a bit of a let down at home today.

Indian Cowboy's Picks For NHL Hockey

1-0 Day Yesterday as we take the Over in the Columbus/Chicago game at +120. Let's make it 2-0 in the month of March with a winner today:

4-Unit Play. #14. Take Phoenix -115 over Anaheim (Saturday @ 8pm est).

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Robert Ferringo's Picks For NHL Hockey

4-Unit Pick Take #5 Washington (+1.20) over Winnipeg (3pm, Saturday, March 2nd)

The Caps hit a small bump on Wednesday night in Philadelphia losing 4-1 as the Flyers jumped all over Washington from the start. I wouldn't focus on that game, for Washington played division rival Carolina the night before at home winning 3-0 while the Flyers were highly motivated come off a Monday loss at home vs Toronto that they just looked flat in. Before that loss the Cap's were playing good hockey winning five of seven games and is clearly playing better hockey after getting off to a 2-9 start on the season. Winnipeg is playing their second straight home game after beating the Devils 3-1 in their first home game coming off a five game road trip where they won four of those five games. These two played earlier in the year in Washington with the Jets winning 4-2 as a +1.45 road dog, that however was a Washington team with a new coach and a new system with a short one week training camp to get together which just is nearly enough time. I think this Washington team is much better now then their were then and I think we will see a better effort today then in their last game. I made this price with Winnipeg at just a -1.15 home favorite and the fact that we can take that with the Cap's today is good enough value for me.

2-Unit Pick Take #14 Phoenix (-1.15) over Anaheim (8pm, Saturday, March 2nd)

The Ducks played and won at home last night beating Minnesota 3-2 and now play back to back against a Phoenix team coming off a loss to that same Minnesota team on Thursday night falling behind before coming up short with a rally. Look for Phoenix to start this one off strong in a game that features the Ducks offense vs a physical Phoenix defensive team. The Ducks should have rookie goalie Viktor Fasth who is off to a 9-1 start with a 2.41 goals against but in my opinion this is a really short sample and watching this guy I don think he will regress. I think the Coyotes bounce back against a Anaheim team that is a little overrated in my book.

2-Unit Pick Take #16 Vancouver (-1.20) over Los Angeles (10pm, Saturday, March 2nd)

After a very slow start the Kings have things going winning seven of the last eight games. Vancouver has lost their last two by a combined 12-5 score after losing 4-2 at home vs Phoenix as a -1.85 favorite. That however was the first game after a four road trip and the lost in Detroit was the last game of that road trip where they didn't look as bad as the 8-3 score would indicate. Vancouver added some grit by claiming Tom Sestito off waivers from Philadelphia which is something that I think the Canucks lack. This team has talent but have been Victims of the Kings lately being knocked out of last playoffs as a heavy favorite and already on the wrong end of a 3-2 loss in Los Angeles this year. This price open with Vancouver as -1.50 home favorite before the money poured in on a Los Angeles team because of their recent surge. I think we will see a max effort from Vancouver tonight and because of the early money that has come in on Kings gives us some good value.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:26 PM
StevieY
Wichita State +6
Kentucky /Arkansas (Under 148)
Colorado State +1.5
Western Michigan -1.5
Northern Iowa -3
Missouri State -2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Betting line moves
635 iowa +14 1/2
669 rutgers +14
686 canisius -6 1/2
693 college of charleston -11 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Ray Falco

CBB

LaSalle
Indiana
La Tech
Central Mich

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Chris Justice
san diego -5.5
arizona state +3
arizona state +1.5 half

Kentucky +3.5
Over unlv 1st half
Missouri 1st half

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Ben Burns 10* NBA Personal Favorite

Philly

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Free Silver Key Pick for Saturday NCAA Basketball

Samford +6 over WESTERN CAROLINA (4:30 et)

Dancin' Shoes
03-02-2013, 02:39 PM
LEGIT PICKS

Saturday 3/2/13 Plays...

3* MIAMI OHIO +2 (12PM PST)

---LEGIT PICK'S WARNING: Practicing Money Management & Shopping Lines Can Lead to Long Term Success--

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Matt Fargo 10* SEC GOY

Auburn

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:19 PM
VR

3* ucla/ az over
3* Canadians
2* duke under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:21 PM
4_SEASONS Power Play of the Day
HARVARD -7

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Dr Bob

NBA

2 Star Selection
Golden State (-1.5) over PHILADELPHIA (Rotation: 501)
02-Mar-13 04:05 PM Pacific
Golden State has dropped 3 straight games and the 76ers have lost 6 straight games, but it’s the Warriors that are likely to get the much needed win tonight. Golden State applies to a very good 83-25-3 ATS road bounce-back situation tonight and the Warriors are 39-18 ATS the night after a loss, including 23-4 ATS against a team with a losing record. I’ll take Golden State in a 2-Star Best Bet at -2 or better.
Play Strength: 2-Stars at -2 or better.
COLLEGE

2 Star Selection
Miami Florida (+8) over DUKE (Rotation: 603)
02-Mar-13 03:00 PM Pacific
Duke is not a better team than Miami and should not be favored by more than the home court advantage in this game. Using all games for each team would yield a prediction of Duke by 7 points but Duke isn't as good without star forward Ryan Kelly and Miami is much better with everyone healthy. The Hurricanes struggled in the first 3 games of the season without Durand Scott and also in an 8 game stretch in the middle of the season without big man Reggie Johnson, who is a very good rebounder and defender in the paint. Miami is 15-1 straight up and 11-4-1 ATS when both Scott and Johnson are both playing while Duke is 9-4 straight up and 6-7 ATS without Kelly. Miami hasn't been quite as good away from home but they've only lost that one game straight up and won at North Carolina (without Johnson) and at NC State. Duke has been better at home without Kelly but most of those were against bad teams and the Blue Devils are relatively worse against better teams while Miami is relatively better against good teams. My ratings favor Duke by only 3 1/2 points even when applying a stronger than normal home court advantage. Duke may have revenge for a 63-90 loss at Miami but that game reflects the fact that the Hurricanes are simply too good for Duke without Kelly in the lineup. Duke is just 17-21-2 ATS in ACC regular season revenge games and they failed to cover at home the only other time that they've been revenging a loss of 20 points or more in the last 23 years.I'll take Miami in a 2-Star Best Bet at +7 points or more.
Note: This game was released this morning when the line was +8. Miami is still a Best Bet at +7 or more.
2 Star Selection
DENVER (-8.5) over New Mexico State (Rotation: 608)
Denver is 14-1 straight up and 13-2 ATS since freshman guard Jalen Love joined the starting lineup and the Pioneers' only loss was at New Mexico State. Denver has a habit of struggling on the road against good teams but the Pioneers should get revenge here at home, where they are 69-37-4 ATS the last 9 years. Denver sometimes lets down when hosting bad teams but they Pioneers are 53-15-2 ATS when hosting a team with a win percentage of .420 or higher, inclduing 37-8-2 ATS in conference games. New Mexico State gets F Tyrone Watson back from suspension but they Aggies weren't much worse without him and using New Mexico State's games with Watson and Denver's games with Love in the starting lineup would yield a prediction of Denver by 11 points using a standard home court advantage. Denver has a stronger than normal home court edge and New Mexico State has struggled on the road against average or better teams, going 1-5-1 ATS visiting such teams. I'll take Denver in a 2-Star Best Bet at -9 points or less.
Play Strength: 2-Stars at -9 or less.
2 Star Selection
Dartmouth (+17) over PRINCETON (Rotation: 611)
Ivy League teams are just 41% ATS as double-digit home favorites since 1990 (as far back as my database goes) and Ivy favorites of 17 points or more are 47-81-1 ATS. The slower pace that Ivy League teams play at, as well as a similar level of athletes throughout the league, are factors that don't lend themselves to blowout wins. I can certainly see Princeton relaxing a bit today after beating first place Harvard to match them in the loss column. Princeton also already beat Dartmouth by 18 points on the road, which gives them another reason to overlook this game, and the Big Green have been pretty pesky as a double-digit dog in Ivy play with 8 straight spread wins in that role. My ratings favor Princeton by only 15 1/2 points in this game and I'll take Dartmouth in a 2-Star Best Bet at +16 points or more.
Play Strength: 2-Stars at +16 or more.
3 Star Selection
FLORIDA ATLANTIC (+1.5) over Florida International (Rotation: 616)
02-Mar-13 04:00 PM Pacific
Florida Atlantic lost by 19 points at FIU earlier this season but the Owls apply to a very good 61-17 ATS last home game revenge situation and my ratings favor FAU by 1 point, which is where the line opened. We have a good situation and the line move has given us value. I'll take Florida Atlantic in a 2-Star Best Bet at +1 or more and for 2-Stars at pick or -1.
Play Strength: 3-Stars at +1 or more, 2-Stars at pick or -1.
2 Star Selection
Iowa (+14) over INDIANA (Rotation: 635)
02-Mar-13 04:30 PM Pacific
Iowa nearly beat Indiana at home despite making just 3 of 17 3-point shots and the Hawkeyes are in a good spot to keep this game competitive too. Iowa has only had one bad loss in Big 10 play, a 28 point defeat at Michigan back in early January. All the rest of Iowa's conference losses have been competitive, as the Hawkeyes have 6 Big 10 losses by 4 points or less and their other conference loss was a 9 point loss as a 10 point dog at Ohio State. Iowa qualifies in a very good 119-33-3 ATS big road underdog situation that is in part based on Indiana's loss at Minnesota and the line on this game is fair (I get Indiana by 13.6 points using conference games only). I'll take Iowa in a 2-Star Best Bet at +13 points or more and for 3-Stars at +15 or more.
Play Strength: 2-Stars at +13 or more, 3-Stars at +15 or more.
3 Star Selection
Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) (+1) over IUPUI (Rotation: 713)
02-Mar-13 04:30 PM Pacific
IUPUI has now lost 14 straight games and the Jaguars were either favored or a pick in 4 of those losses, including two straight Best Bets wins going against them in the past week. IUPUI has covered in only 1 of 11 games since losing star John Hart to injury and UMKC is actually an underrated team with all their starters playing. I can understand the line on this game based on the entire season but my ratings based on current personnel favor UMKC by 5 1/2 points and I'll take UMKC in a 3-Star Best Bet at +1 or more and for 2-Stars from pick to -2.
Play Strength: 3-Stars at pick or dog, 2-Stars up to -2.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Marco D'Angelo
creighton

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Bryan Rosica
100 DIME
WINNER # 3 IN A ROW!
Miami.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Godfather Locks
1000* NCAA BASKETBALL HOME CHALK WINNER
Duke -7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Scott Spreitzer " Tap-Out Underdog " GOY

Game: Cal Davis at Fullerton State Mar 2 2013 9:00PM
Prediction: Cal Davis
Reason: I'm taking the points with UC-Davis on Saturday night. The favored CS-Fullerton Titans are an absolute mess and I expect things to get worse. Leading scorer D.J. Seeley injured his toe last time out and may not play a single minute. Even if he does give it a go, it's said he's far from 100% healthy. Then there's Sammy Yeager, averaging almost 16 ppg. The 6'4 forward from Modesto has missed some game action of late due to a back injury. He may not be in the lineup again tonight - and he's less than 100% if he does make an appearance. If both of these players miss tonight's game the Titans will be down to four scholarship players, thanks to a few more who're already out for the season. CSUF would then have just one player, Kwame Vaughn, averaging in double figures in scoring. It also looks like the school is searching for someone else to coach the team with interim coach Andy Newman likely getting his walking papers at season's end. There's a lot of talk coming out of Fullerton on a lot of issues regarding this team and none of it is positive. UC-Davis lost by 7 points to Fullerton on January 24. But the Aggies have played much better basketball of late. UC-Davis has won four of their last five SU and ATS. They're one of the top shooting teams in the nation, making over 47% of their shots, including 39.9% from behind the arc, which is the 9th most accurate mark in college basketball. Arizona State transfer Corey Hawkins has been on fire over the last several weeks. Let's also not forget the Titans come-from-behind win over UC-Davis was fueled by the aforementioned Seeley's 32 points on 11 of 16 shooting, including 5 of 8 from behind the arc. Fullerton made 55% of their shots in the January win, including a 12 of 23 performance from the 3-point line. Since then, the Titans have won just 3 of 9 games. Meanwhile, the Aggies have made nearly 50% of their shots over the last five games, including 44% of their 3-pointers. During the same span, the messy Titans have made just 40.8% of their shots, while allowing their opponents to make 47.7% of their FGA. And the Titans are getting out-rebounded by more than 9 rpg over their last five contests. The Titans are on a 1-8 ATS slide at home, while UC-Davis is on a 4-0 ATS run in Big West play. Finally, the underdog in this series is on a perfect 9-0, 100% winning run. I'm betting on more of the same. I'm grabbing the points with UC-Davis on Saturday night. Thanks! GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:37 PM
RickJ's Handicapping Picks Sat Plays

Saturday College Hoops
1/2 Unit Play
633 Fordham +14

Saturday NHL PLay
1/2 Unit
Florida +140

Can'tPickAWinner
03-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Sportsmemo - Ian Cameron

20* CBB ACC Game Of The Month: VIRGINIA TECH PK

Dancin' Shoes
03-02-2013, 07:20 PM
LEGIT PICKS

Saturday 3/2/13 Plays...

4* ST. JOHN'S +7.5 (5PM PST)

---LEGIT PICK'S WARNING: Practicing Money Management & Shopping Lines Can Lead to Long Term Success--

Dancin' Shoes
03-02-2013, 09:21 PM
LEGIT PICKS

Saturday 3/2/13 Plays...

3* CSU NORTHRIDGE -5 (7:05PM PST)