PDA

View Full Version : 3-6-13

Can'tPickAWinner
03-05-2013, 10:27 PM
::clap::

Can'tPickAWinner
03-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Study group: Wednesday's Top 25 NCAAB betting notes

DePaul Blue Demons at Syracuse Orange (-22, 148)

Syracuse will try to stop its slide down the Big East standings and snap a three-game skid when the 16th-ranked Orange host DePaul on Wednesday night. Syracuse has slipped into a tie for fifth in the conference with three straight losses to ranked opponents, but it has a prime opportunity to get on track with a visit from struggling DePaul.

The Blue Demons have lost four straight and 13 of 14 after an 83-73 loss at South Florida on Sunday. DePaul has lost 42 consecutive games against ranked opponents since knocking off No. 16 Villanova on Jan. 3, 2008. Syracuse has won the past six meetings dating to 2006. The Orange have lost two straight at the Carrier Dome after a 38-game home winning streak.

Michigan Wolverines at Purdue Boilermakers (+6, 134)

Michigan’s Trey Burke has been a model of consistency. The sophomore guard has scored at least 15 points in all 16 Big Ten games as the eighth-ranked Wolverines prepare to play at Purdue on Wednesday. Burke came through with 21 points and had two clutch steals late as Michigan beat rival Michigan State 58-57 on Sunday, rebounding from a damaging loss at Penn State. The Wolverines need help to catch Indiana for a share of the league title, but would like to break out of a four-way tie for second in the conference.

Purdue helped Michigan by winning at second-place Wisconsin 69-56 on Sunday and has won two of three as it attempts to find a way into postseason play. The Boilermakers, who led by a point at halftime on Jan. 24 in Michigan before losing 68-53, stand first in the Big Ten in rebounding and Michigan is eighth.

Oklahoma State Cowboys at Iowa State Cyclones (-2, 151)

Oklahoma State looks to win its fourth straight game when the No. 14 Cowboys visit Iowa State on Wednesday night. Oklahoma State, which is 5-4 on the road, is coming off a 78-65 victory at home against Texas on Saturday. The Cowboys are 63-53 in the series against Iowa State and have won the last two meetings, including a 78-76 victory Jan. 30 in Stillwater.

Iowa State is on a two-game losing streak. The Cyclones are coming off an 86-69 loss at Oklahoma on Saturday. Iowa State is 15-1 at home, its only loss a 108-96 overtime defeat to Kansas on Feb. 25.

Georgetown Hoyas at Villanova Wildcats (+1, 118)

On the doorstep of its longest winning streak in over a decade, No. 5 Georgetown can also clinch at least a share of its first regular-season Big East title since 2007-08 on Wednesday with a win at Villanova. The Hoyas, who have twice amassed 11-game winning streaks under coach John Thompson before this season, have a shot of enjoying their longest streak since the 2000-01 team opened up its season with 16 straight victories. Georgetown holds a half-game lead over second-place Louisville and can win the conference outright with two more victories.

Each of the Hoyas’ aforementioned winning streaks have come to an end on the road against Big East foes – a fate they hope to avoid against the Wildcats, who have already defeated two top-five teams this season. Villanova registered consecutive home wins against then-No. 5 Louisville and then-No. 4 Syracuse in late January, but is 5-5 since and has dropped two straight after Sunday’s 73-64 overtime loss at Pittsburgh.

Richmond Spiders at VCU Rams (-13, 136)

No. 19 Virginia Commonwealth doesn't control its own destiny for an Atlantic 10 regular-season championship, but a win over Richmond at home Wednesday would keep the Rams' chances alive. The last time these crosstown rivals met, Jan. 24, the Spiders snapped Virginia Commonwealth's 13-game win streak with an 86-74 overtime victory.

The Rams enter this edition of the Black & Blue Classic having won two of three in a crucial stretch against first-place No. 15 Saint Louis, Butler and Xavier. For Richmond, the win over VCU wasn't the turning point it had hoped. Since then, the Spiders have gone 4-5 with just one road win. But with wins in their last two games -- Richmond closes with last-place Duquesne on Saturday -- the Spiders can improve their conference tournament seed.

Vanderbilt Commodores at Florida Gators (-21, 113)

Ninth-ranked Florida seeks consistency as it takes the floor for its final regular-season home game Wednesday against Vanderbilt. The Gators have dropped two of their past four games, but hold a two-game lead over Kentucky and Alabama and already have clinched a share of the SEC’s regular-season title. Florida needed a 15-0 run to overtake Alabama on Saturday, 64-52, as the Gators shot 2-for-13 from 3-point range.

Vanderbilt is tied with Texas A&M for 10th in the conference, but the Commodores have won three in a row and four of their past five. Vanderbilt beat Georgia and Auburn last week by a combined eight points.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Miami Hurricanes (-14, 120)

After losing at Duke on Saturday, Miami (Fla.) has a chance for a big celebration at home. The seventh-ranked Hurricanes can clinch their first outright ACC title with a victory over visiting Georgia Tech on Wednesday. Miami has dropped its last two on the road, but has yet to lose in 13 games at its BankUnited Center. Sophomore point guard Shane Larkin continues to enhance his candidacy for ACC player of the year, recording 25 and 22 points in the last two games for the Hurricanes.

Georgia Tech has shown progress, going 5-6 in the last 11 games since starting with five straight losses in ACC play. The Yellow Jackets struggle offensively, but have played pretty well on the other side of the court -- ranking fourth in the league in scoring defense and field-goal percentage defense.

Saint Louis Billikens at Xavier Musketeers (+3.5, 118)

No. 15 Saint Louis can claim at least a share of its first regular-season conference title in 42 seasons on Wednesday when it travels to Xavier. The Billikens, who have won 11 straight, are on their longest winning streak since a 14-game winning streak during the 1993-94 season. St. Louis owns a one-game lead over second-place Virginia Commonwealth and can also gain the top seed in the Atlantic-10 Conference tournament with a victory in one of its final two regular-season games.

In order for the Billikens to secure a share of its first regular-season title since finishing in a three-way tie for first in the Missouri Valley Conference during the 1970-71 season, Billikens interim coach Jim Crews will need to get a win over Musketeers coach Chris Mack, who he coached as a player at Evansville for two seasons. Xavier is 1-2 heading into the final game of its four-game homestand and coming off Saturday’s 77-72 loss against Massachusetts after ending Memphis’ 18-game winning streak on Feb. 26.

New Mexico Lobos at Nevada Wolf Pack (+7.5, 131)

No. 11 New Mexico can rest easy heading into the final week of Mountain West play after clinching its fourth conference title in five seasons as well as the No. 1 seed for next week's Mountain West tourney in Las Vegas. "This is a special group of young men to be in a league that's arguably the best in the country and to lead it wire to wire and win it speaks volumes," head coach Steve Alford told the Albuquerque Journal after the Lobos' title-clinching 53-42 victory over visiting Wyoming on Saturday. The Lobos, who are hoping to garner at least a No. 2 seed for the NCAA Tournament with a strong finish, have won five straight since a 64-55 loss at UNLV on Feb. 9.

It's a entirely different story for Nevada, which limps into the contest in ninth (last) place in its first year in the Mountain West and needs a sweep of the Lobos and at Colorado State on Saturday to have any chance of avoiding the dreaded 8 vs. 9 play-in game on Tuesday. The Wolf Pack have dropped a season-high five straight, including a 80-63 home loss to in-state rival UNLV on Saturday, and eight of their last nine. This despite returning three starters from a squad that went 13-1 and won the WAC a year ago.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Bulls at Spurs: What bettors need to know

Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs (-7.5, 190.5)

The San Antonio Spurs seek their ninth victory in 11 games when they host the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. San Antonio has the top record in the NBA and will be playing its second game since losing standout point guard Tony Parker for approximately a month with an ankle injury. Chicago also has ailing players and will be without forward Taj Gibson (knee) and guard Richard Hamilton (back) while point guard Kirk Hinrich (foot) is doubtful.

The Bulls lost at Indiana on Sunday to begin a stretch in which they play five of six games on the road. Chicago has been without star point guard Derrick Rose (knee) all season and the recent injuries have further depleted the team’s depth. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said he doesn’t want the injuries to be used as an excuse. “It’s the NBA,” Thibodeau said after the loss to the Pacers. “We’ve got plenty in that locker room. We’ve got to get the job done.” San Antonio is 24-3 at home and has won 20 of its last 21 home games as it plays the fourth contest of a six-game homestand.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ESPN, Comcast SportsNet Chicago, Fox Sports Southwest (San Antonio)

ABOUT THE BULLS (34-26, 27-33-0 ATS): Center Joakim Noah has recorded three straight double-doubles and has 30 on the season. Noah is averaging 19.3 points, 13.7 rebounds and 5.3 blocks during the stretch. He had 15 rebounds when Chicago lost to San Antonio last month but tallied just seven points. Guard Marco Belinelli scored 20 points against Indiana after a dismal three-game stretch in which he averaged seven points and shot 29.6 percent from the field. Forward Jimmy Butler also fared well against the Pacers with a season-best 20 points.

ABOUT THE SPURS (47-14, 34-25-2 ATS): Second-year guard Cory Joseph drew the start in place of Parker against the Pistons and had eight points, four assists and one turnover in 18 minutes. Joseph was recently recalled from the Austin Toros of the D-League and impressed San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich with this showing against Detroit. “I thought he did a fine job,” Popovich said afterward. “He played a good floor game. I like his defense. I like his aggressive attitude, as far as loose balls and sticking his nose in. He’s a really committed, physical player and runs the show well.” Gary Neal will see more time at the point as his leg injury improves. Neal played 8 1/2 minutes off the bench against the Pistons after sitting out the previous three games.

TRENDS:

* Bulls are 7-19 ATS in their last 26 vs. Western Conference.
* Spurs are 38-16-3 ATS in their last 57 home games.
* Under is 6-0 in the last six meetings in San Antonio.
* Under is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings.

BUZZER BEATERS:

1. The teams have split the last 12 meetings but San Antonio has won eight of its last 11 home games against the Bulls.

2. Spurs F Kawhi Leonard scored a career-best 26 points in a 104-94 victory in Chicago on Feb. 11.

3. Chicago F Luol Deng is shooting just 35.1 percent from the field over the last three games.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Senators at Maple Leafs: What bettors need to know

Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs (-145, 5)

Injuries appear to be finally catching up with the Ottawa Senators, who are winless three games into a five-game road trip. Ottawa continues its trip with a visit to Toronto to face the Northeast Division rival Maple Leafs for the third time this season on Wednesday. Toronto defeated the Senators 3-0 at home on Feb. 16 for the first of two consecutive shutout performances by Ben Scrivens, but Ottawa won at home against the Maple Leafs 3-2 one week later as part of a five-game winning streak. Now the Maple Leafs and Senators find themselves tied with 28 points apiece midway through their five-game season series.

The Senators, who are missing top center Jason Spezza, Norris Trophy winner Erik Karlsson and starting goaltender Craig Anderson, have yet to face Toronto netminder James Reimer this season. Reimer has won both his starts since returning from a strained MCL and is 5-1-1 with two shutouts in his career against Ottawa. The Senators have split their last four starts between Ben Bishop, who was in net for Ottawa’s home win over Toronto, and rookie Robin Lehner, who is 0-0-2 this season.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, TSN, RDS

ABOUT THE SENATORS (12-7-4): Despite suffering his season-ending achilles injury three weeks ago, Karlsson still leads the team with six goals. Jim O’Brien, who has one goal in his last seven games, is second with five. Ottawa hasn’t scored more than three goals in a game since Feb. 5 - a span of 13 contests. Bishop and Lehner have performed well in Anderson’s absence. Lehner has allowed two goals in each of his two overtime losses, while Bishop has a goals-against average of 2.15 and a .938 save percentage in seven games.

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (14-9-0): Nazem Kadri has four goals and nine points on a five-game scoring streak and leads the team with 23 on the season. Kadri’s linemate Clarke MacArthur has six points on a five-game streak. James van Riemsdyk has a team-leading 12 goals. Matt Frattin, who scored seven goals in 10 games this season and showed great chemistry with Kadri before being injured, has been cleared for contact at practice and could return to the lineup on Wednesday.

TRENDS:

* Under is 18-7-1 in the last 26 meetings.
* Under is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in Toronto.
* Maple Leafs are 4-1 in their last five home games.
* Senators are 1-8 in their last nine road games.

OVERTIME:

1. Toronto signed D Korbinian Holzer to a two-year contract extension on Tuesday. Holzer has appeared in 16 games this season, with two goals, 39 hits and 35 blocked shots.

2. Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson hasn’t recorded a point in five games but has 70 in 77 career games against the Maple Leafs.

3. Ottawa and Toronto will meet again in Ottawa on March 30 and close their season series in Toronto on April 20.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with Missouri (-9 1/2) Tuesday.

Wednesday it’s South Carolina. The surplus is 185 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Goldsheet
ST. BONAVENTURE by 2 over Dayton (Wednesday, March 6)
HOUSTON by 28 over Rice (Wednesday, March 6)
N.CAROLINA STATE by 26 over Wake Forest (Wed., March 6)

BROOKLYN by 21 over Charlotte (Wednesday, March 6)
NEW YORK by 15 over Detroit (Wednesday, March 6)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:13 AM
DAVE ESSLER

CBB Wednesday Cliff Notes

Oklahoma State at Iowa State: Cowboys probably a #5 seed unless they can win the Big 12 title, which if Kansas and/or K-State have their eyes looking too far forward is not out of the question. But here they run into an ISU team that's only lost at home in OT to Kansas, and is technically in as a lower at-large seed, but could play themselves out of it with a loss here and at WVU (which is not out of the question) so there is considerably motivation for the home team. A win over Oklahoma State would be huge. Part of me wants them to roll so we can fade them at West Virginia. Anyway, the Cowboys won the earlier match up this season by two points in a game that was close all the way. ISU was by far the better offensive unit that night, and lost simply due to 18 turnovers, or more than twice as many as Oklahoma State had. That game, aside from the Kansas game, was the last close game the Cowboys had, which of course tells me they are good, but it ALSO might make me question whether or not they know how to win close games, especially on the road. Obviously Senior night for ISU, and they are loaded with them, as one of the most experienced teams in the nation, actually. With Oklahoma State being young, it's ISU or nothing. With both teams have rebounding issues at times, and given the pace this game will be played at, I cannot take the under. The number will be bet up fairly quickly, I would think.

North Carolina at Maryland: Almost without even looking (see first paragraph) I can tell you it's the Terps (gulp) or nothing here. With UNC having a friendly pick-up game at home against Duke on Saturday, I really question their focus. It's not that Williams isn't a great coach (I do think he's a bit over rated) it's that the Heels are just that young. Of course Maryland is too, but they are one of the few teams that are probably willing and able to run with UNC, and of course have the length to play with anyone, and of course they have the deeper bench. Just sayin'. UNC did beat the Terps by ten at home earlier, and in what I would think was a surprisingly low scoring game. I don't have time to look up that total, but I'd lay -1000 that it was significantly more than the 114 points they scored. If we did take the Terps, we'd be be backing the offense that's turned it over more than any other ACC team, playing the defense that's created the most, so maybe, just maybe, I could be convinced not to take the Terps here. One thing that also might make me NOT take the Terps is the fact that they suck worse from the line than UNC does. With that in mind, I do think that although they may score more than 114 points between them, it might well stay under whatever number they post, simply because of turnovers and lack of free throws. However, that's a number I'd wait on, because I would expect the initial number to go up. If it starts to go DOWN, I will most assuredly grab it. I think if I could get 145 I'd play the under right away.

G-Town at Villanova: Not only is this 'Nova's last home game, it's their last regular season game, period, and what a big game it is. Currently they sit as a "first four out" in most brackets, so this is clearly a must-win game for them. That loss at Seton Hall (which is one of the ones we got right last weekend, actually) really hurt them badly. The Hoyas have a game at home against Syracuse on Saturday, which is a real quick turnaround for them, having just beaten the Orange in the Carrier Dome. G-Town is playing for the regular season Big East crown and number one seed (which means very little in this particular tournament) but I really wonder if they aren't looking ahead, because OMFG do they have reason(s) to. And they're not the most experienced team around, either. Obviously the more talented ones, but this one to me falls squarely on which coach can have their team ready to play. If the Hoyas do have weaknesses, it's turning it over and/or offensive rebounding. (Things to remember when they tournament starts) The latter of those two might concern me here given that Villanova WILL run when given the chance. This is PROBABLY going to be a game of horse between Arcidiacono and Starks. What does concern me about G-Town is the fatigue level. Porter played all 40 minutes of the game against Syracuse, 49 of 50 in the double OT game at UConn, and all 40 against Rutgers. With that in mind, not only can I not take the Hoyas, but may well be looking to fade them early in the Big East Tournament, hope the get bounced and rest, and play ON them early in the bigger tournament. Just sayin'.

Michigan at Purdue: Michigan needs to win this game more than it may appear. They're actually on the verge of being out of the Top Four in the Conference, hence more games and no bye. Truly, the youth here may be wearing down. Remember that these Freshmen were playing about 15 less games and for two less months in High School last year. And it's not like Purdue isn't capable under the right set of circumstances. the Wisconsin win not withstanding, they did beat Iowa here, and even in losing at Ann Arbor earlier this season, Purdue was ahead of the Wolverines at halftime. Obviously they weren't taking Purdue too seriously, since it was a sandwich game around a couple of tough road games, but that's not to say that Purdue doesn't have the confidence here, especially after beating Wisconsin, to at the very least keep this game close. With a home game against Indiana on Sunday, I cannot imagine Michigan being "Michigan" here, especially after the emotional win over Michigan State. Purdue's done a good job of not turning the ball over, and with Michigan's slower tempo, I can see this being closer than most might expect. Purdue or nothing, but probably nothing.

St. Louis at Xavier: St. Louis trying to hold on to the #1 seed in the A-10 with a one game lead over VCU, and with the Rams playing at Temple to close out the season and St. Louis getting LaSalle at home, they ought to win regardless. Looking for motivation here from Xavier and the likely home dog, but it's tough to find beyond it ebing their last home game. Truth be told there's perhaps more motivation for St. Louis if they choose to use it, since it was Xavier who knocked them out of the A-10 Tournament last season. I'd like to get in front of the Billiken train, but we tried that last week against George Washington, and even though St. Louis was statistically outplayed in every area, they simply didn't make mistakes down the stretch and were able to both win and cover, the latter was simply not an option til very, very late. It's tough to fade teams that don't beat themselves, and once bitten and twice shy for me. Because Xavier has some length, best case I could make in this game would be the under. Right now, as Semaj Christon goes, so goes Xavier. The kids' really played well lately, and really cut down on his turnovers. But, he needs another year to NOT be compared to Tu Holloway and honestly, that was a big part of his undoing early in the season.

UConn at South Florida: Yes, I know how offensively challenged South Florida can be, but they may be a live home dog here, especially if Napier doesn't play. Giffey broke his finger and is likely done, and although he didn't get the press, he did play about 20 minutes a game. Without Napier AND Giffey, that's really going to shorten and already short bench. These two met in Storrs and USF actually hung around, so they have got to think they CAN win this. I do say first team to about 45 may well do it. The Bulls have at least got to be one SOME sort of high after winning a game (over DePaul) and they DID somehow beat Georgetown and this IS their last home game, so how much chance really is there of taking the Huskies, who've obviously now got nothing to play for and have lost two straight tough games. Perhaps the reality of the situation is starting to set in, and they wait to play Providence on Saturday. I did just notice that BetOnline hasn't put out a number yet, no doubt pending Napier's status. Regardless, I do think USF can win this game, or if Napier plays they can stay within what ought to be an inflated number in a low scoring game.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Revolving - Door Top Spot Could Mean More NCAA Upsets
by Jason Logan

The Gonzaga Bulldogs are the latest team to reign over the college basketball Top 25, becoming the fifth different program to be ranked No. 1 so far this season.

Gonzaga, which is ranked No. 1 for the first time in school history, joins Indiana, Duke, Louisville, and Michigan (Kansas was ranked No. 1 in the USA Today Coaches Poll in Week 13) among those that have shared top billing in the country.

The last time the top spot saw such a turnover was the 2003-04 season, when five different schools split time as the nation’s No. 1. That year’s NCAA tournament was ripe with early-round upsets and many are predicting a wide-open bracket this March.

Here’s a look at the four biggest Cinderella schools from the 2004 tournament and which teams could follow in their footsteps when the Madness begins on March 19:

No. 9 UAB Upset No. 8 Washington (+1) and No. 1 Kentucky (+10.5)

Who could do it this year?: Creighton Bluejays (24-7 SU, 15-13-1 ATS)

Numerous bracket predictors have the Bluejays pegged as a No. 9 seed in the NCAA. Creighton was a regular in the Top 25 until hitting a three-game skid in early February. The Bluejays have the experience and star power – forward Doug McDermott – to shock their way into the Sweet 16.

No. 12 Pacific Upset No. 5 Providence (+7)

Who could do it this year?: Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (27-4 SU, 14-13 ATS)

Barring another collapse in the Sun Belt tournament, MTSU should be dancing come Selection Sunday. The Blue Raiders cut their postseason teeth with a strong run in the NIT last year and are among the toughest defensive programs in the country (57.4 points allowed per game – 16th overall).

No. 10 Nevada Upset No. 7 Michigan State (+2.5) and No. 2 Gonzaga (+9)

Who could do it this year?: Oklahoma Sooners (19-9 SU, 16-8 ATS)

Some bracketologist have the Sooners on the NCAA bubble but stamped as a No. 10 seed. Oklahoma has upset potential, knocking off Kansas, and has been one of the best bets in college hoops this year. The Sooners’ biggest weapon may be their free-throw shooting (76 percent), which is key in tournament upsets.

No. 12 Manhattan Upset No. 5 Florida (+4.5)

Who could do it this year?: Akron Zips (23-5 SU, 13-9-1 ATS)

The Zips had a 19-game winning streak snapped this past weekend, a nice wakeup call heading into the final week of the schedule. Akron is one of the better balanced teams – offense and defense – in the country and nearly knocked off No. 14 Oklahoma State in overtime early in the season.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Handicapping This Week's Mid - Major Conference Tournaments

For some, March Madness doesn’t begin until Selection Sunday. For others, it starts with the big conference tournaments. But for numerous mid-major leagues around the country, March Madness starts this week with conference tournaments kicking off.

Here’s what to watch for in the mid-major conference tournaments beginning this week:

America East – March 9-16

Favorite: Stony Brook (23-6 SU, 1-1 ATS) – The Seawolves have been the class of the America East since jumping to Div. I in 1999 but have never gone to the NCAA.

Upset watch: Vermont (19-10 SU, 3-0 ATS) – The Catamounts won the America East last year and split the season series with Stony Brook this season.

Atlantic Sun – March 6-9

Favorite: Mercer (21-10 SU, 0-3 ATS) – The Bears not only come into the A-Sun tournament as the top seed but are also playing hosts at the Hawkins Center.

Upset watch: Stetson (14-15 SU, 0-0 ATS) – The Hatters come in as a No. 3 seed and took a recent win over No. 2 Florida Gulf Coast. Stetson can run up the score in a hurry.

Big South – March 5-10

Favorite: Charleston Southern (17-11 SU, 0-1 ATS) – The Buccaneers have the offensive firepower to leave the other contenders in the dust. They caught a break with the injury to High Point’s John Brown.

Upset watch: Coastal Carolina (14-14 SU, 0-1 ATS) – The Chanticleers play host to the Big South tournament and were nearly unbeatable on their home court during conference play.

Colonial Athletic Association – March 9-11

Favorite: Northeastern +200 (19-11 SU, 13-12 ATS) – The Huskies clinched the No. 1 seed before last weekend’s loss to Old Dominion, however, their wheels have wobbled with a 2-3 record (1-4 ATS) in their last five.

Upset watch: Delaware +220 (18-13 SU, 13-13-1 ATS) – The Blue Hens enter the CAA tournament on fire, winning four straight and eight of their last 10 games.

Horizon League – March 5-12

Favorite: Valparaiso -200 (24-7 SU, 17-10-1 ATS) – The Crusaders took advantage of a down year and Butler’s defection this season. It’s them or Detroit +175.

Upset watch: Green Bay +350 (16-14, 16-12 ATS) – The Phoenix, the No. 4 seed, will turn to big man Alec Brown and Keifer Sykes to shake up the Horizon postseason.

MAAC – March 8-11

Favorite: Niagara +250 (18-12, 13-13 ATS) – The Purple Eagles enter as a slight favorite, having won the MAAC regular season title – just one game in front of Iona (+275).

Upset watch: Loyola-Maryland +275 (21-10 SU, 12-12-1 ATS) – The Greyhounds are kind of the odd man out when it comes to MAAC contenders. They defeated Niagara and were a solid 7-4-1 ATS on the road this season.

Missouri Valley Conference – March 7-10

Favorite: Creighton EVEN (24-7 SU, 15-13-1 ATS) – The Bluejays took their spot back atop the MVC with a dominant win over Wichita State last weekend.

Upset watch: Evansville +1,000 (18-13 SU, 17-11 ATS) – The Purple Aces could be a wildcard in the MVC tournament. Evansville has thrived as an underdog and has two wins over WSU.

Northeast Conference – March 6-12

Favorite: Robert Morris (22-9 SU, 2-1 ATS) – The Colonials ran away with the NEC regular season crown and are looking to get over the postseason hump after losing in the title game the past two years.

Upset watch: Bryant (19-10 SU, 0-1 ATS) – The Bulldogs nearly took both meetings with Robert Morris this season, winning back in January and losing by two points last week.

Ohio Valley Conference – March 6-9

Favorite: Belmont -300 (24-6 SU, 14-13 ATS) – The Bruins played a who’s-who of mid-major darlings as well as Kansas, Stanford and VCU in non-conference play before dominating the OVC.

Upset watch: Murray State +350 (20-9 SU, 11-15 ATS) – The Racers will need to win the OVC to get back into the NCAA, losing their last two games. That should be more than enough motivation for star guard Isaiah Canaan.

Patriot League – March 6-13

Favorite: Bucknell (25-5 SU, 2-1 ATS) – The Bison benefit from the injury to Lehigh star C.J. McCollum, who isn’t expect to play in the tournament.

Upset watch: Lafayette (17-14, 1-0 ATS) – The Leopards roll into the postseason on a five-game winning streak which started with an upset win over Bucknell – one of only two conference losses for the Bison.

Southern Conference – March 8-11

Favorite: Davidson -300 (23-7, 14-14-1 ATS) – The Wildcats remain the class of the SoCon and strut into the postseason on a 13-game winning streak.

Upset watch: Charleston +350 (22-9 SU, 11-15-1 ATS) – If momentum is the maker of upsets, the Cougars may present some upset value after winning four of their last five and eight of 10 to end the season.

Summit League – March 9-12

Favorite: North Dakota State +125 (22-8, 16-11 ATS) – The Bison boast the No. 8 defense in the country, limiting opponents to 55.4 points per game. They’re just ahead of rival South Dakota State at +140.

Upset watch: Oakland +400 (16-15 SU, 13-15 ATS) – The Grizzlies have wins over NDSU, SDSU and Western Illinois this year and have a potent offense that spreads the love around.

Sun Belt Conference – March 8-11

Favorite: Middle Tennessee State -375 (27-4 SU, 14-13 ATS) – The Blue Raiders are fueled by last year’s upset in the conference tournament and lost just one game in league play.

Upset watch: Arkansas Little Rock +1,500 (17-14 SU, 15-13 ATS) – The Trojans enter the postseason off a big win over Arkansas State. WKU’s run last year proves anything can happen in the Sun Belt tournament.

West Coast Conference – March 6-11

Favorite: Gonzaga -400 (29-2 SU, 16-11-2 ATS) – The new No. 1 team in the nation could get caught looking ahead to a top seed in the NCAA in the WCC tournament.

Upset watch: St. Mary’s +280 (26-5 SU, 15-12-1 ATS) – The Gaels come into the tournament on a five-game winning run, with their only loss in the past 10 outings coming to Gonzaga.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:15 AM
NBA

Hot Teams
-- Indiana won seven of its last eight games (7-4 last 11 HF). Celtics won four of last five games (5-3 last eight AU).
-- Knicks won four of their last five games (5-3-1 last nine AF).
-- Miami won its last fifteen games (5-7 last 12 HF).
-- Wizards won four of their last six games (9-4 last 13 AU).
-- Grizzlies won nine of last ten games (7-10 last 17 HF). Portland won three of its last four games (2-6 last eight AU).
-- Lakers won five of their last seven games (6-8-1 AF).
-- Rockets won four of their last six games (5-1 last six AU).
-- Suns won their last three games (3-6 last nine HU).
-- Spurs won 19 of their last 22 games (11-6-1 last 18 HF).
-- Milwaukee won its last four games, last two in OT (3-0 last three as AU). Clippers won eight of their last ten games (3-6 last nine HF).

Cold Teams
-- Charlotte lost its last seven games (2-6 last eight HU). Nets lost four of their last five games (2-2 AF).
-- Jazz lost four of their last five games (4-3 AF). Cleveland lost five of its last seven home games (8-12 HU).
-- Pistons lost five of last six games (5-8 last 13 HU).
-- Philly lost nine of its last ten games (3-6 last nine AU). Hawks lost their last three games (4-3-1 last eight HF).
-- Magic lost eight of their last ten games (3-6 last nine AU).
-- Minnesota lost its last six games (3-5 last eight HF).
-- New Orleans lost six of its last eight games (3-11-1 last 15 HU).
-- Mavericks lost four of last five games (10-5 last 15 HF).
-- Raptors lost their last five games (0-1 as AF).
-- Bulls lost five of last eight road games (9-3 last 12 AU).
-- Sacramento lost 16 of last 21 games (5-10 last 15 AU). Warriors lost four of their last five games (11-6 HF).

Totals
-- Four of last five Boston road games went over the total.
-- Seven of last ten Charlotte games stayed under the total.
-- Six of last eight Utah games went over the total.
-- Over is 5-2-1 in last eight Detroit games.
-- Last four Atlanta games stayed under the total.
-- Five of last six Orlando games went over the total.
-- Under is 8-1-1 in last ten Washington games.
-- Eight of last ten Portland games went over the total.
-- Six of last eight Laker games went over the total.
-- Four of last five Dallas games stayed under the total.
-- Three of last four Phoenix games stayed under.
-- Three of last four Chicago games went over the total.
-- Three of last four Clipper games stayed under total.
-- Over is 10-1-1 in last twelve Sacramento games.

Back-to-backs
-- Celtics are 3-7-2 vs spread on road if they played night before.
-- Philadelphia is 4-8 vs spread on road if it played night before.
-- Lakers are 4-6-2 vs spread on road if they played night before.
-- Sacramento is 4-7 vs spread if it played the night before.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:16 AM
CBB

-- Georgetown won six of last seven games with Villanova, winning three of last four visits here, with wins by 3-2-3 points; Hoyas won 11 games in row, winning SU last four times they were underdog. Big East home teams are 15-28 if spread is 5 or less points. Villanova lost its last two games but won five of last six at home- they're 4-3 as Big East favorite. Georgetown hasn't lost since Jan 19 at South Florida.
-- Iowa State (+6.5) lost 78-76 at Oklahoma State Jan 30, despite going 13-24 behind arc; Cyclones lost six of last seven games with OSU, with last five series games decided by 5 or less points, or in OT. Big X home favorites of 6 or less points are 10-8 vs spread. ISU lost its last couple games, needs this win to enhance shaky resume- they're 6-1 as favorite in Big X home games. Cowboys are won 10 of their last 11 games.
-- North Carolina won/covered its last five games; they beat Maryland 62-52 (-6) in first meeting, game they led 42-20 at half. UNC won last five series games, but lost three of last four visits here, and since Terps are heading to Big Dozen, this is Tar Heels' last visit here. Maryland is 5-1 in last six home games, losing to Virginia; they're 3-3 in last six tilts overall. ACC home teams are 12-4 if spread is 2 or less points.
-- LSU (-1) fell behind 21-7 early, but forced 24 Texas A&M turnovers and rallied to beat Aggies 58-54 Jan 23; Tigers were 0-4 at time, are 8-4 since. LSU is 2-6 on SEC road, but 3-2 as road underdog. Aggies are 5-9 in last 14 games, but won three of last four at home- they're 3-2 as SEC favorites. SEC home favorites of 5 or less points are 12-11 vs spread. LSU covered nine of its last twelve games overall.

-- VCU led by 7 with 0:37 left, lost 86-74 in OT Jan 24 at Richmond, its second loss in last nine series games; Spiders lost last five trips here, by 5-8-20-8-22 points. Rams won last four games by 16+ points, covering last three; they're 4-3 as A-16 home favorites. A-16 home favorites of 8+ points are 14-16 vs spread. Richmond is 1-6 on A-16 road, with four losses by 7 or less points- they're 2-4 as A-16 road underdogs.
-- NC State (-7.5) lost 86-84 at Wake Forest Jan 22, game Wolfpack led by 12 at half; Wake lost last seven visits here, last two by 21-11- home teams won 10 of last 12 series games. ACC double digit home favorites are 15-4 vs spread. Deacons are 0-8 on ACC road, covering once in last five away games (6 of 8 road losses by 14+). State won five of last six games, is 4-2 as home favorite (home wins by 13-8-4-8-4-18-18).
-- Minnesota (-17) shot 59.6% inside arc, beat Nebraska 84-65 Jan 29, Gophers' 4th straight series win- they won by 9-8 in last two visits here. Cornhuskers lost six of last eight games, but are 3-2 in last five at home, covering all five games (4-2 as home dog). Big Dozen single digit home underdogs are 11-14 vs spread. Minnesota lost six games in row on road since beating Illinois 84-67 (-1.5) in Big Dozen road opener Jan 9.
-- Xavier beat Saint Louis 71-64 in A-16 tourney LY, after getting swept in season series by Billikens, their only two wins in last 12 series games. SLU won/covered its last 11 games; they're 4-0 as A-16 road fave, with five of last six road wins by 8+ points. Xavier is 2-3 in last five games; three of their last four losses are by 5 or less points- they're 4-3 as a dog. A-16 home dogs of 5 or less points are 6-11 against the spread.
-- Cal Bears won last seven games, covered last five at home; they're 6-2 as Pac-12 home favorites, with last four home wins by 8+. Stanford (-6) outscored Cal 25-11 from foul line, beat Bears 69-59 Jan 19; home teams won last five series games, as Cardinal lost last four visits here, by 7-26-19-10 points. Stanford is 2-3 as a Pac-12 road underdog. Pac-12 home favorites of 5 or less points are 11-21 against the spread.

-- USC (-1.5) beat Washington 71-60 Feb 10, just third win for hosts in last 10 series games; Huskies were 4-14 from foul line that day- they've won three of last four games, are 4-3 at home, winning last two here by 10-4 points. USC won six of last eight games overall; they're 3-2 in last five visits here. Pac-12 home favorites of 5 or less points are 11-21 vs spread. Trojans are 4-3 as Pac-12 road underdog, 2-3 under Cantu.
-- Portland is only 4-12 in WCC, but they swept LMU this year, with 68-64/69-60 wins; Pilots are 8-4 in last 12 series games- they made 15 of 25 3-pointers vs LMU this year. Lions lost last 14 games, with four of last six losses by 3 or less points. Portland is 3-4 in its last seven games, after 7-game skid- they're 3-9 in WCC tourney last nine years. LMU won its first tourney game last two years, by 3-4 points.
-- Eastern Illinois is 8-3 in last 11 games, after starting season 3-16; they split pair with SE Missouri this year, winning first game at home in OT, then trailing by 25 at half in rematch. Panthers are 2-6 vs spread in last eight games as an underdog. Redhawks won five of last seven games with an upset of Murray State last week; they won game in this event LY for first time in seven years. OVC double digit favorites are 11-16.
-- Morehead State (-6.5) beat UT-Martin 88-74 Jan 19 in only meeting this year, despite UTM going 28-37 on four line- they shot 29% inside arc. Eagles are 8-2 in this event last four years, winning it twice; they're 3-6 in last nine games overall. Skyhawks upset Murray as 20-point dogs last week; they're 5-8 vs spread as OVC underdogs, but 4-1 if getting double digits. OVC favorites of less than 5 points are 16-14 vs spread.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:16 AM
NHL

Hot teams
-- Maple Leafs won three of their last four games.
-- Blackhawks won their last ten games, three of last five in OT/SO.
-- Sharks won three of their last four games. Calgary won last three home games, giving up a total of seven goals.
-- Coyotes won three of their last four games.

Cold teams
-- Senators lost last three games, scoring four goals.
-- Avalanche lost five of their last six games.
-- Anaheim is 2-3 in last five games, but they've won eight in row at home.

Totals
-- Under is 7-0-2 in last nine Ottawa games. Last four Toronto tilts went over.
-- Over is 11-5 in last sixteen Colorado-Chicago games; five of Blackhawks' last seven games stayed under.
-- Under is 8-0-1 in last nine San Jose games.
-- Last five Phoenix games went over the total.

Series records
-- Senators lost three of last four games against Toronto.
-- Chicago lost its last three games against the Avalanche.
-- Sharks won eight of last eleven games with Calgary.
-- Coyotes won last three games with Anaheim; they beat Ducks twice in last week, both 5-4 games in SO.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:19 AM
DCI College Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

03/06/13 Predictions

Season
Straight Up: 3534-1199 (.747)
ATS: 1636-1668 (.495)
ATS Vary Units: 4652-4970 (.483)
Over/Under: 461-431 (.517)
Over/Under Vary Units: 479-505 (.487)

Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament
Quarterfinals at University Center, Macon, GA
Florida Gulf Coast 73, North Florida 68
MERCER 78, Lipscomb 59

Northeast Conference Tournament
Quarterfinals at campus sites
BRYANT 79, Mount St. Mary's 77
LONG ISLAND 84, Quinnipiac 80
ROBERT MORRIS 80, St. Francis (N.Y.) 66
WAGNER 85, Central Connecticut State 72

Ohio Valley Conference Tournament
1st Round at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN
Morehead State 83, UT Martin 73
Southeast Missouri 72, Eastern Illinois 68

Patriot League Tournament
Quarterfinals at campus sites
ARMY 70, American 58
BUCKNELL 65, Navy 40
LAFAYETTE 72, Holy Cross 60
LEHIGH 75, Colgate 56

West Coast Conference Tournament
1st Round at Orleans Arena, Las Vegas, NV
Loyola Marymount 66, Portland 65

Atlantic 10 Conference
Charlotte 75, DUQUESNE 72
DAYTON 78, St. Bonaventure 74
LA SALLE 74, George Washington 61
SAINT JOSEPH'S 71, Rhode Island 60
Saint Louis 65, XAVIER 58
Temple 81, FORDHAM 68
VCU 78, Richmond 64

Atlantic Coast Conference
MIAMI (FLA.) 69, Georgia Tech 52
NC STATE 82, Wake Forest 64
North Carolina 75, MARYLAND 70

Big 12 Conference
OKLAHOMA 76, West Virginia 62
Oklahoma State 78, IOWA STATE 75

Big East Conference
Connecticut 65, SOUTH FLORIDA 58
Georgetown 62, VILLANOVA 58
SYRACUSE 84, DePaul 61

Big Ten Conference
Michigan 67, PURDUE 63
Minnesota 62, NEBRASKA 56

Conference USA
EAST CAROLINA 77, Tulane 69
HOUSTON 81, Rice 67
TULSA 68, Smu 62
UAB 74, Ucf 67

Mountain West Conference
Colorado State 61, WYOMING 58
New Mexico 70, NEVADA 57
SAN DIEGO STATE 72, Air Force 60

Pacific-12 Conference
CALIFORNIA 70, Stanford 61
Ucla 72, WASHINGTON STATE 66
WASHINGTON 68, Usc 64

Southeastern Conference
FLORIDA 66, Vanderbilt 49
SOUTH CAROLINA 66, Mississippi State 61
Tennessee 69, AUBURN 59
TEXAS A&M 68, Lsu 64

Non-Conference
Seattle 70, CSU Bakersfield 66

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:21 AM
DCI Pro Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

03/06/13 Predictions

Tuesday
Straight Up: 3-0 (1.000)
ATS: 2-1 (.667)
ATS Vary Units: 5-2 (.714)
Over/Under: 0-3 (.000)
Over/Under Vary Units: 0-3 (.000)

Season
Straight Up: 579-285 (.670)
ATS: 461-424 (.521)
ATS Vary Units: 1196-1068 (.528)
Over/Under: 451-434 (.510)
Over/Under Vary Units: 632-572 (.525)

Boston 91, PHILADELPHIA 90
OKLAHOMA CITY 112, L.A. Lakers 100
Denver 114, SACRAMENTO 107

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:22 AM
DCI Pro Hockey
The Daniel Curry Index

03/06/13 Predictions

Season: 118-84 (.584)

TORONTO 3, Ottawa 2
CHICAGO 4, Colorado 2
San Jose vs. CALGARY: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
ANAHEIM 3, Phoenix 2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 995-737(57 + %) over the last 4 1/2 years !

Free winner WED: California - 5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Play Wednesday

Ducks -155

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Hockey Crusher
Anaheim Ducks -145 over Phoenix Coyotes
(System Record: 26-1, won last game)
Overall Record: 26-17

Soccer Crusher
Bristol Rovers + Exeter OVER 2.5
This match is happening in England
(System Record: 367-14, won last game)
Overall Record: 367-317-43

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Chris justice

north Florida +6

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Cappers Access

Michigan
Iowa st
Stanford

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 09:58 AM
JOE WIZ FREE PLAY

Eastern Illinois +4.5 over SE Missouri St.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 09:58 AM
EAGLE EYE SPORTS---ROBERT HENZIE
Your Pick: Indiana Pacers -9 (-110)
Your Pick: Michigan -6 (-110)
Your Pick: Dayton -7.5 (-110)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 09:59 AM
RickJ's Handicapping Picks Wednesday College Hoops:

1/2 Unit Play
764 VCU Under 137
772 S. Fla Over 122

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 09:59 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

CBB W VIRGINIA at OKLAHOMA

Play Over - All teams where the total is between 140 and 149.5 points after beating the spread by 42 or more points total in their last seven games, a good team (60% to 80%) playing a team with a losing record.
41-15 since 1997. ( 73.2% 24.5 units )

CBB CHARLOTTE at DUQUESNE

Play Against - Road teams with a money line of +135 to -155 (CHARLOTTE) after allowing 75 points or more 2 straight games against opponent after allowing 85 points or more.
87-45 since 1997. ( 65.9% 38.5 units )
3-0 this year. ( 100.0% 3.0 units )

CBB MINNESOTA at NEBRASKA

Play Under - All teams where the first half total is 60.5 or less after 3 straight games forcing opponent to commit 11 or less turnovers against opponent after 3 straight games forcing opponent to commit 14 or less turnovers.
136-76 over the last 5 seasons. ( 64.2% 52.4 units )
12-8 this year. ( 60.0% 3.2 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:00 AM
HANDICAPPING KINGS

JIMMY

7:00PM Tennessee Martin vs Morehead State
[794] Morehead State -12.5 -110

7:00PM St. Bonaventure vs Dayton
[745] St. Bonaventure +7.5 -110

7:35PM Orlando Magic vs Miami Heat
[711] Orlando Magic +15.5 -112

3/6 9:05PM Chicago Bulls vs San Antonio Spurs
[723] UNDER 191.5 -108

PJ (TENNIS)

2:00PM Jie Zheng vs Ksenia Pervak
[410] (ACE PLAY- 2 UNIT) Ksenia Pervak +115

2:00PM Timea Babos vs Johanna Larsson
[397] Timea Babos -170

4:45PM Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino vs Sesil Karatantcheva
[413] Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino +100

3/6 6:15PM Ayumi Morita vs Lesia Tsurenko
[366] Lesia Tsurenko -110

6:15PM Anabel Medina Garrigues vs Casey Dellacqua
[386] Casey Dellacqua +115

6:15PM Olga Puchkova vs Maria Sanchez
[390] Maria Sanchez +155

PERRY (SOCCER)

UEFA - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
CELTIC GLASGOW/JUVENTUS TURIN OVER 2.5 -125 (245PM)

Can'tPickAWinner
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

NBA CHICAGO at SAN ANTONIO

Play Against - Road underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points (CHICAGO) revenging a straight up loss vs opponent as a favorite, off a cover where the team lost the game straight up as an underdog.
89-45 since 1997. ( 66.4% 39.5 units )
4-1 this year. ( 80.0% 2.9 units )

NBA HOUSTON at DALLAS

Play On - Any team vs the money line (HOUSTON) a good team (+3 to +7 PPG differential) against an average team (+/- 3 PPG differential), after allowing 100 points or more 4 straight games.
54-18 since 1997. ( 75.0% 30.1 units )
2-1 this year. ( 66.7% -1.3 units )

NBA BOSTON at INDIANA

Play Under - Any team vs. the 1rst half line off a road win against a division rival, tired team - playing their 2nd road game in 2 days.
89-45 since 1997. ( 66.4% 39.5 units )
4-0 this year. ( 100.0% 4.0 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
PAUL LEINER

100* Over 203.5 - Bucks / Clippers

100* Over 121 - Georgetown / Villanova

50* Temple -10.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Fullcourt Press: Wednesday's NBA Betting Notes

Brooklyn Nets at Charlotte Bobcats (+8.5, 190.5)

The Brooklyn Nets are in the early stages of a stretch that has them playing 12 of 15 games away from home, so they will be looking to exploit a matchup with the league's worst team when they visit the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday. Brooklyn has dropped two straight and four of five to fall 3 1/2 games behind the front-running New York Knicks in the Atlantic Division and into a logjam with Chicago and Atlanta in a battle for fourth place in the Eastern Conference. The Nets have won the last five meetings.

Utah Jazz at Cleveland Cavaliers (-2, 200.5)

The Utah Jazz are in the midst of a slump and hope to halt it when they visit the host Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. The Jazz have lost four of five games and have slipped to eighth in the Western Conference. Utah fell to the Milwaukee Bucks in Monday’s opener of a four-game road trip. Cleveland has lost back-to-back games and is 1-2 during a five-game homestand. The Cavaliers have lost six consecutive games against Utah.

Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers (-9, 184.5)

If the season ended today, the Boston Celtics would visit the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. An early preview of that will take place on Wednesday, when the Pacers host the Celtics. Boston has won three straight games and will be playing the second night of a back-to-back after outlasting Philadelphia on Tuesday. Indiana is playing as well as any team in the NBA not named the Miami Heat.

New York Knicks at Detroit Pistons (+4, 196.5)

The city that never sleeps was staring at its worst nightmare when New York Knicks star forward Carmelo Anthony crashed to the floor without being touched in Monday's comeback victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Anthony escaped serious injury and was diagnosed with a stiff and sore right knee, putting his availability in question for New York's game at the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. The league's second-leading scorer said the knee has been bothering him for a while and he recently underwent an MRI exam.

Philadelphia 76ers at Atlanta Hawks (-8, 189.5)

The Atlanta Hawks will try to stop a three-game slide that has seen them slip to sixth in the Eastern Conference standings when they return home to face the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Philadelphia lost for the ninth time in 10 games with a 109-101 home loss to Boston on Tuesday and is trying to avoid being swept in a back-to-back set for the seventh time this season.

Orlando Magic at Miami Heat (-15, 204)

The Miami Heat look to extend their 15-game winning streak on Wednesday when they visit the Orlando Magic, who face an uphill battle against their in-state rivals. Ten of Miami’s 15 victories during their franchise-record winning streak have come by double digits, including Monday’s 97-81 win at Minnesota. Orlando is 7-29 against Eastern Conference opponents, but they’re coming off an encouraging 105-102 win over the New Orleans Hornets on Monday.

Washington Wizards at Minnesota Timberwolves (-3, 188.5)

The banged-up Minnesota Timberwolves will try to avoid a season-worst seventh consecutive loss and a season sweep at the hands of the visiting Washington Wizards on Wednesday. The short-handed Timberwolves have dropped six straight after a 97-81 home loss to Miami on Monday. The Wizards have played much better over the past month, as they've won eight of their last 12 games and are coming off a 90-87 home win over Philadelphia in which they rallied late.

Portland Trail Blazers at Memphis Grizzlies (-8, 185.5)

The Portland Trail Blazers are desperately trying to get back into the playoff race in the Western Conference and have won three of their last four games. Things get a lot tougher this week with a three-game road trip, beginning Wednesday at the Memphis Grizzlies. The Blazers are 3 1/2 games behind the eighth-place Utah Jazz but own an 8-21 record on the road, where they will play 12 of their last 23 games.

Los Angeles Lakers at New Orleans Hornets (+1, 205.5)

After working hard to get back to the .500 mark for the first time since late December, the Los Angeles Lakers fell right back below the break-even point by losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Los Angeles takes a stab at evening its record again when it visits the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday. New Orleans suffered a humiliating home loss to the Orlando Magic on Monday and is just 11-19 at home.

Houston Rockets at Dallas Mavericks (-2.5, 222)

The Houston Rockets snapped a nine-game losing streak at the hands of the Dallas Mavericks with a vengeance, rolling to a 33-point victory on Sunday. The Mavericks will have a chance to avenge that rout and extend their home domination of their in-state rival when they host Houston on Wednesday. Dallas has won the last five matchups against the Rockets at American Airlines Center and cannot afford to give up much more ground in the Western Conference, trailing eighth-place Utah by 5 1/2 games.

Toronto Raptors at Phoenix Suns (+2, 193)

The streaky Toronto Raptors head into Wednesday’s contest against the Phoenix Suns looking to snap a five-game skid and keep their dim postseason hopes alive. The Raptors appeared ready to make a serious push after winning five straight in early February, but they’ve since fallen 8 1/2 games behind Milwaukee for the eighth and final Eastern Conference playoff spot. Phoenix abandoned its playoff dreams long ago, but the Suns have strung together their first three-game winning streak since mid-December.

Chicago Bulls at San Antonio Spurs (-8, 191.5)

The San Antonio Spurs seek their ninth victory in 11 games when they host the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. San Antonio has the top record in the NBA and will be playing its second game since losing standout point guard Tony Parker for approximately a month with an ankle injury. Chicago also has ailing players and will be without forward Taj Gibson (knee) and guard Richard Hamilton (back) while point guard Kirk Hinrich (foot) is doubtful.

Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors (-11.5, 222.5)

The Golden State Warriors are enjoying their longest homestand of the season and will be playing 15 of their remaining 21 games in their own arena. That continues when they host the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday. The Warriors dropped the final four games of a five-game road trip but returned home on Monday and earned a win over the Toronto Raptors. The Kings are hitting the road after falling at home to Denver on Tuesday.

Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Clippers (-9.5, 203.5)

The Milwaukee Bucks look to extend their four-game winning streak on Wednesday when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers, who have won eight of their last 10. The Bucks have solidified their standing as the eighth and final playoff team in the Eastern Conference, and are in position to move up a few spots with five of their next eight games against teams with losing records.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:14 AM
5Lines

Total Line
(Won last game)
Today's Winning Team is:
NBA - Los Angeles Clippers UNDER 204
Cost: -110

Run Line
(Won last 6 games)
Today's Winning Team is:
NBA - Los Angeles Clippers-9.5
Cost: -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Ness
NM/NV Over 133
Dallas Mavericks -2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 11:29 AM
RTG Sports

Florida Gulf Coast Eagles -5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Chris Justice 3/6

Houston -13.5
N.florida + 6
Miss st +8.5
Over 137.5 vcu

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:53 PM
GamingToday’s Consensus Picks March 06, 2013 6:30 AM by GT Staff

NBA Basketball

704 Charlotte Bobcats +8½

717 Los Angeles Lakers -1½

722 Phoenix Suns +2

721 Toronto Raptors/Phoenix Suns OVER 193

723 Chicago Bulls +7½

725 Milwaukee Bucks +9½

NCAA Basketball

736 Iowa State -4

740 Maryland PICK

751 Charlotte U -2

753 Tulane +4½

786 California -5½

788 Washington -4

Results

2012-13 NBA Tues (0-1-0) Overall Record: 210-219-5

2012-13 NCAA BK Tues (3-2-2) Overall Record: 204-240-14

2013 NHL Tues (1-0-0) Overall Record: 3-3-0

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Daily NHL Shots on Goal March 06, 2013 6:08 AM by Nick Pellegrino

1 Ottawa Senators (+135), at Toronto

3 Colorado-Chicago, OVER 5½ (+110)

Results

2013 NHL Tues (3-1-0) Overall Record: 56-59-1

Late Goalie News – Cam Ward of Carolina is out at least two months with the knee injury suffered Sunday night. Thus, Dan Ellis (4-2-0, 2.53, .923), after receiving a tryout contract with the AHL Charlotte Checkers in a backup role, now starts for the Hurricanes because of Brian Boucher’s earlier trade to the Philadelphia Flyers.

Florida goalie Jose Theodore will be out for 5-6 weeks with a torn groin, the team announced Monday.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:54 PM
NCAA Basketball Play of the Day March 06, 2013 6:42 AM by GT Staff

Stanford at California -5½ at 8:00 p.m. PT ESPN2

This will be a good game to stay up and watch as the Cal Bears look to get revenge from their 10 point loss at Stanford earlier in the year. This is the last home game for California who have gone 17-5 SU and 15-7 ATS in their last home game since 91.

786 California -5½

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:55 PM
JACK JONES
College Basketball Premium Picks

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (6:00p)
DePaul vs SYRACUSE
SYRACUSE
-18½-110 (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_420b_652) at BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/)

15* Big East GAME OF THE NIGHT on Syracuse -18.5

The Syracuse Orange come into this game with DePaul highly motivated for a victory. They are riding a season-high 3-game losing streak coming in with losses to Georgetown, Marquette and Louisville, which are the three teams with the best records in the Big East.

Now, they get to face Big East punching back DePaul to get back on track. The Blue Demons have lost four straight and 13 of their last 14 overall with their lone win coming at home over Rutgers. Syracuse has won its last two meetings with DePaul 87-68 on the road, and 107-59 at home.

Adding fuel to the fire for the Orange is the fact that this will be Senior Night. That means that they'll be honoring two of their top three scorers in Brandon Triche (14.2 PPG) and James Southerland (13.8 PPG). Look for this team to rally around each other and put an end to this skid while also getting these seniors one final home win by 20-plus points.

DePaul is 0-7 ATS in road games versus good rebounding teams - outrebounding opponents by 4+ per game after 15+games over the last 3 seasons. It is losing in this spot by an average of 22.7 points/game. The Orange are 8-2 ATS as a home favorite of 10 or more points this season. They are winning in this spot by 22.9 points/game. Roll with Syracuse Wednesday.

-= TOP PLAY =-

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (7:00p)
OKLAHOMA STATE vs IOWA STATE
IOWA STATE
-3-106 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

20* Big 12 GAME OF THE WEEK on Iowa State -3

The Iowa State Cyclones are in a must-win situation tonight against Oklahoma State. This is a team that is squarely on the bubble right now in terms of the NCAA Tournament. A win over these Cowboys would put them on the good side of the bubble tonight.

Iowa State will be out for revenge following a last-second 76-78 loss at Oklahoma State in their first meeting. I like its chances of getting payback tonight considering how well this team has played at home all season and even dating back to last year.

The Cyclones have won 22 of their last 23 home games since last season. Their lone loss was a fluke OT loss to Kansas on February 25th in which the refs completely blew the game, and Big 12 officials came back and admitted that.

This will be Senior Night for the Cyclones with Chris Babb, Korie Lucious, Will Clyburn and Tyrus McGee all laying it on the line to try and get a win in the final home game of their career inside magical Hilton Coliseum. These are four of Iowa State's top six scorers, combining to average nearly 48 points/game!

The home team has won 9 of the last 10 meetings in this series dating back to 2005. Iowa State is 40-16 ATS as a home favorite of 6 points or less or pick since 1997. The Cowboys are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600. Bet Iowa State Wednesday.

-= TOP PLAY =-

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (7:00p)
NORTH CAROLINA vs Maryland Terrapins
Maryland Terrapins
+100 (http://affiliate.sportsinteraction.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_1020b_102) at SIA (http://www.sportsinteraction.com/)

20* UNC/Maryland ESPN GAME OF THE WEEK on Maryland PK

The Maryland Terrapins are a team squarely on the bubble in terms of the NCAA Tournament right now. A win over UNC tonight would put them on the good side of the bubble. I like their chances of picking up a "W" considering how well they have played at home this year.

Maryland is 20-9 overall and a brilliant 16-2 at home this season. It is outscoring opponents by an average of 14.2 points/game at home this year. Its home wins include NC State and Duke this year.

North Carolina is just 6-6 on the road this season. It comes in overvalued due to its current five-game winning streak. With rival Duke on deck, the Tar Heels will be overlooking the Terrapins and looking ahead to that matchup with the Blue Devils.

UNC is 2-9 ATS in road games versus very good defensive teams - shooting pct defense of <=39% over the last 2 seasons. The Tar Heels are 4-14 ATS in road games versus good rebounding teams - outrebounding opponents by 4+ per game over the last 3 seasons. The Terrapins are 25-8 ATS in home games after game - where they allowed a shooting pct. of 33% or less since 1997. Take Maryland Wednesday.

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (8:00p)
VANDERBILT vs FLORIDA
FLORIDA
-18-106 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* SEC GAME OF THE NIGHT on Florida -18

The Florida Gators have plenty of reason to be motivated tonight to bury Vanderbilt. They are one win away from clinching their fourth outright SEC championship and second in three years. I believe they actually come into this game undervalued due to going 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall, while the Commodores are overvalued after winning three straight over SEC bottom feeders Georgia, Mississippi State and Auburn.

Adding to the Gators' motivation is the fact that this is Senior Night. This is certainly a senior-led team as its top three scorers are all seniors in Mike Rosario (12.9 PPG), Kenny Boynton (12.5) and Erik Murphy (12.4). Look for huge games from this trio as their teammates rally around them.

Florida is a perfect 14-0 at home this season where it is outscoring opponents by a whopping 25.5 points/game. Vanderbilt is just 13-15 on the season, including 5-9 in all road games. This team has no chance of keeping this game close against a motivated Gators bunch tonight.

Vanderbilt is 6-19 ATS after covering 6 or 7 of their last 8 against the spread since 1997. The Gators are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record. The Gators are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Wednesday games. Bet Florida Wednesday.

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (9:00p)
WEST VIRGINIA vs Oklahoma
Oklahoma
-10-109 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* WVU/Oklahoma ESPN 2 No-Brainer on Oklahoma -10

The Oklahoma Sooners are one of the most underrated teams in the country. They have been coming on very strong to close out the season to put themselves on the right side of the NCAA Tournament. They also realize that a loss to West Virginia tonight could put them on the wrong side, so they won't be lacking any motivation heading into this one.

Oklahoma has gone 5-2 SU & 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games overall which includes impressive home wins over Kansas (72-66), Baylor (90-76) and Iowa State (86-69). Its only losses came in overtime on the road to Oklahoma State and Texas.

West Virginia has essentially packed it in as it has lost four straight while going 1-3 ATS in the process. Its losses include a 57-73 home loss to Oklahoma State, and a 65-91 road loss to Kansas. Oklahoma already beat WVU 67-57 on the road on January 5th in their first meeting of the season, and I like its chances of winning by 11-plus at home this time around.

The Sooners are 11-2 at home this season where they are outscoring opponents by 13.3 points/game. The Mountaineers are just 3-8 in true road games this season, losing by an average of 10.6 points/game. Their three road wins have all come against Big 12 bottom feeders in TCU, Texas Tech and Texas.

This is Senior Night for the senior-led Sooners, which only adds to their motivation. Their top two scorers are seniors in Romero Osby (15.2 PPG) and Steven Pledger (11.9). Role players Andrew Fitzgerald (5.8 PPG) and Sam Grooms (4.8 PPG) are also seniors. Look for everyone to rally and try to get these guys one final home win tonight.

The Mountaineers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a S.U. loss. West Virginia is 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600. The Sooners are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games. Take Oklahoma Wednesday.

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (9:00p)
CONNECTICUT vs SOUTH FLORIDA
SOUTH FLORIDA
+3½-110 (http://affiliate.sportsinteraction.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_1020b_102) at SIA (http://www.sportsinteraction.com/)

15* CBB Wednesday Undervalued Underdog on South Florida +3.5

The UConn Huskies are starting to realize that they cannot play in the postseason due to their postseason ban this year. I think it's starting to wear on these players, as evidenced by their recent performances. They are 19-9 on the season and would be an NCAA Tournament team if they were eligible.

The Huskies have lost back-to-back games coming in with setbacks to Georgetown and Cincinnati. I look for them to drop a third straight against a South Florida team that proved it wasn't going to quit on its season with a much-needed 83-73 home victory over DePaul last time out to stop the bleeding.

There's no question the Bulls will be the more motivated team tonight considering this is Senior Night for them. This is a senior-led team as two of their three scorers are seniors in Toarlyn Fitzpatrick (10.4 PPG) and Jawanza Poland (9.1 PPG). Look for these South Florida players to rally and get Fitzpatrick and Poland a big win in the final home game of their careers.

UConn is 4-13 ATS off an embarrassing road loss scoring less than 60 points since 1997. South Florida is 48-28 ATS off a home win by 10 points or more since 1997. The Bulls are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 meetings with UConn dating back to 2008. Three of those six games went to overtime, including a 69-64 (OT) home win by the Huskies in their first meeting this season on February 3rd, which places the Bulls in revenge mode. Roll with South Florida Wednesday.

NCAA-B | Mar 06 '13 (11:00p)
STANFORD vs California
California
-5-106 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* Stanford/Cal ESPN 2 Late-Night BAILOUT on California -5

The Cal Bears are one of the hottest teams in the country. They should be a much heavier home favorite over Stanford tonight because of it. The Bears will be out for revenge tonight from a 59-69 loss at Stanford on January 19th in their first meeting of the season, so they have plenty of reason to be motivated.

Cal has won seven straight and nine of its last 10 games overall coming in. That includes two wins over Oregon, a victory at Arizona, and home victories over UCLA and Colorado. The Bears have gotten to 20-9 on the season to put themselves on the right side of the bubble in terms of the NCAA Tournament.

Stanford has lost four of its last six games to drop to 17-13 on the season. It is now on the wrong side of the NCAA Tournament bubble with almost zero chance of getting in. That's why I look for it to fold tonight and to not even show up as it travels to face the Bears. The Cardinal are just 4-6 in true road games this year.

Adding fuel to the fire for the Bears is the fact that they are just one-half game back of both Oregon and UCLA for the Pac-12 title. They'll be motivated for that, plus this is their final home game of the season, which means it's Senior Night. They certainly want to send their seniors out with one final victory and keep their momentum as they head into the Pac-12 Tournament.

Cal is 7-0 ATS after 2 straight games where opponent was called for 15 or less fouls this season. The Bears are 7-0 ATS in home games after allowing 25 points or less in the first half last game over the last 2 seasons. Cal is 6-0 ATS in home games after a combined score of 125 points or less over the last 2 seasons. The Bears are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 home games. Cal is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 vs. a team with a winning record. The home team is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings. These six trends combine for a perfect 34-0 system backing the Bears. Bet Cal Wednesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: Brooklyn at Charlotte (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Brooklyn -9 (-110)
The Charlotte Bobcats were the worst team in the NBA a year ago. They opened the season with a hopeful 7-5 start, but that was quickly exposed as an illusion. They have not won seven games since, and at 6-40 they are once again the doormat in the NBA. The latest streak is seven straight in the loss column both straight-up and ATS. This team has quit, losing 15 of 17 ATS. They aren't even close to competing, as evidenced by their last six games where they have lost by an NBA record 146 points. That losing margin breaks down to an average of -24.3 points per game. Until further notice, there is only one way to play this and that is against them. Go with Brooklyn.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:56 PM
NCAA Basketball Picks

Stanford at California

The Bears look to take advantage of a Stanford team that is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games at California. California is the pick (-5) according to Dunkel, which has the Bears favored by 9 1/2. Dunkel Pick: California (-5). Here are all of today's games.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6
Time Posted: 10:00 a.m. EST

Game 729-730: DePaul at Syracuse (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: DePaul 52.821; Syracuse 73.936
Dunkel Line: Syracuse by 21
Vegas Line: Syracuse by 20
Dunkel Pick: Syracuse (-20)

Game 731-732: Michigan at Purdue (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Michigan 71.039; Purdue 62.072
Dunkel Line: Michigan by 9; 136
Vegas Line: Michigan by 6; 133 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Michigan (-6); Over

Game 733-734: Georgetown at Villanova (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Georgetown 72.936; Villanova 69.400
Dunkel Line: Georgetown by 3 1/2; 118
Vegas Line: Villanova by 1 1/2; 120 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Georgetown (+1 1/2); Under

Game 735-736: Oklahoma State at Iowa State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma State 68.939; Iowa State 73.399
Dunkel Line: Iowa State by 4 1/2; 152
Vegas Line: Iowa State by 3 1/2; 147 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Iowa State (-3 1/2); Over

Game 737-738: Central Florida at UAB (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Central Florida 54.884; UAB 56.808
Dunkel Line: UAB by 2
Vegas Line: UAB by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Central Florida (+4 1/2)

Game 739-740: North Carolina at Maryland (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: North Carolina 71.060; Maryland 66.712
Dunkel Line: North Carolina by 3 1/2; 148
Vegas Line: Pick; 145 1/2
Dunkel Pick: North Carolina; Over

Game 741-742: George Washington at LaSalle (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: George Washington 57.408; LaSalle 70.050
Dunkel Line: LaSalle by 12 1/2
Vegas Line: LaSalle by 9
Dunkel Pick: LaSalle (-9)

Game 743-744: Temple at Fordham (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Temple 62.188; Fordham 52.861
Dunkel Line: Temple by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Temple by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Fordham (+10 1/2)

Game 745-746: St. Bonaventure at Dayton (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Bonaventure 58.042; Dayton 67.136
Dunkel Line: Dayton by 9
Vegas Line: Dayton by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Dayton (-7 1/2)

Game 747-748: Rhode Island at St. Joseph's (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rhode Island 54.184; St. Joseph's 65.396
Dunkel Line: St. Joseph's by 11
Vegas Line: St. Joseph's by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Joseph's (-8 1/2)

Game 749-750: Mississippi State at South Carolina (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Mississippi State 48.196; South Carolina 54.483
Dunkel Line: South Carolina by 6 1/2
Vegas Line: South Carolina by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (+8 1/2)

Game 751-752: Charlotte at Duquesne (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Charlotte 56.202; Duquesne 52.509
Dunkel Line: Charlotte by 3 1/2
Vegas Line: Charlotte by 2
Dunkel Pick: Charlotte (-2)

Game 753-754: Tulane at East Carolina (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tulane 55.057; East Carolina 61.263
Dunkel Line: East Carolina by 6
Vegas Line: East Carolina by 4
Dunkel Pick: East Carolina (-4)

Game 755-756: Vanderbilt at Florida (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Vanderbilt 62.900; Florida 81.842
Dunkel Line: Florida by 19
Vegas Line: Florida by 18
Dunkel Pick: Florida (-18)

Game 757-758: LSU at Texas A&M (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LSU 61.151; Texas A&M 64.022
Dunkel Line: Texas A&M by 3
Vegas Line: Texas A&M by 5
Dunkel Pick: LSU (+5)

Game 759-760: Rice at Houston (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Rice 44.461; Houston 56.248
Dunkel Line: Houston by 12
Vegas Line: Houston by 13 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Rice (+13 1/2)

Game 761-762: SMU at Tulsa (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SMU 54.527; Tulsa 57.085
Dunkel Line: Tulsa by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: Tulsa by 4
Dunkel Pick: SMU (+4)

Game 763-764: Richmond at VCU (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Richmond 60.646; VCU 74.237
Dunkel Line: VCU by 13 1/2; 142
Vegas Line: VCU by 12 1/2; 137
Dunkel Pick: VCU (-12 1/2); Over

Game 765-766: Wake Forest at NC State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wake Forest 58.843; NC State 72.182
Dunkel Line: NC State by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: NC State by 14 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wake Forest (+14 1/2)

Game 767-768: Georgia Tech at Miami (FL) (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia Tech 58.314; Miami (FL) 73.453
Dunkel Line: Miami (FL) by 15
Vegas Line: Miami (FL) by 13
Dunkel Pick: Miami (FL) (-13)

Game 769-770: West Virginia at Oklahoma (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 57.903; Oklahoma 72.216
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 14 1/2; 147
Vegas Line: Oklahoma by 11; 140
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma (-11); Over

Game 771-772: Connecticut at South Florida (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Connecticut 63.880; South Florida 60.817
Dunkel Line: Connecticut by 3; 117
Vegas Line: Connecticut by 4; 122
Dunkel Pick: South Florida (+4); Under

Game 773-774: Minnesota at Nebraska (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 68.277; Nebraska 63.372
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 5; 119
Vegas Line: Minnesota by 7 1/2; 123
Dunkel Pick: Nebraska (+7 1/2); Under

Game 775-776: Tennessee at Auburn (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee 64.172; Auburn 61.108
Dunkel Line: Tennessee by 3
Vegas Line: Tennessee by 5
Dunkel Pick: Auburn (+5)

Game 777-778: St. Louis at Xavier (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis 68.325; Xavier 66.649
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: St. Louis by 4
Dunkel Pick: Xavier (+4)

Game 779-780: UCLA at Washington State (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UCLA 66.588; Washington State 61.530
Dunkel Line: UCLA by 5
Vegas Line: UCLA by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: UCLA (-2 1/2)

Game 781-782: New Mexico at Nevada (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New Mexico 66.437; Nevada 59.416
Dunkel Line: New Mexico by 7; 129
Vegas Line: New Mexico by 8 1/2; 133
Dunkel Pick: Nevada (+8 1/2); Under

Game 783-784: Colorado State at Wyoming (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado State 63.674; Wyoming 60.892
Dunkel Line: Colorado State by 3
Vegas Line: Colorado State by 5
Dunkel Pick: Wyoming (+5)

Game 785-786: Stanford at California (11:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Stanford 62.864; California 72.148
Dunkel Line: California by 9 1/2; 138
Vegas Line: California by 5; 134
Dunkel Pick: California (-5); Over

Game 787-788: USC at Washington (11:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: USC 60.705; Washington 65.811
Dunkel Line: Washington by 5
Vegas Line: Washington by 4
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-4)

Game 789-790: Air Force at San Diego State (11:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Air Force 58.019; San Diego State 71.769
Dunkel Line: San Diego State by 14
Vegas Line: San Diego State by 12
Dunkel Pick: San Diego State (-12)

Game 791-792: Loyola Marymount vs. Portland (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Loyola Marymount 48.755; Portland 50.221
Dunkel Line: Portland by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Pick
Dunkel Pick: Portland

Game 793-794: Tennessee-Martin vs. Morehead State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee-Martin 37.604; Morehead Sate 48.098
Dunkel Line: Morehead State by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Morehead State by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee-Martin (+12 1/2)

Game 795-796: Eastern Illinois vs. SE Missouri State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Illinois 47.677; SE Missouri State 47.921
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: SE Missouri State by 4
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Illinois (+4)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Today's NBA Picks

Houston at Dallas

The Rockets look to follow up their win over on and build on their 5-1 ATS record in their last 6 games after scoring 125 points or more in the previous game. Houston is the pick (+2 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Rockets favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Houston (+2 1/2). Here are all of today's picks.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6
Time Posted: 11:30 a.m. EST

Game 701-702: Boston at Indiana (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston 116.945; Indiana 130.739
Dunkel Line & Total: Indiana by 14; 180
Vegas Line & Total: Indiana by 9; 184 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Indiana (-9); Under

Game 703-704: Brooklyn at Charlotte (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Brooklyn 115.291; Charlotte 110.915
Dunkel Line & Total: Brooklyn by 4 1/2; 195
Vegas Line & Total: Brooklyn by 9; 191
Dunkel Pick: Charlotte (+9); Over

Game 705-706: Utah at Cleveland (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Utah 120.830; Cleveland 117.970
Dunkel Line & Total: Utah by 3; 198
Vegas Line & Total: Utah by 1; 201 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Utah (-1); Under

Game 707-708: New York at Detroit (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: New York 118.924; Detroit 114.261
Dunkel Line & Total: New York by 4 1/2; 200
Vegas Line & Total: New York by 2 1/2; 194 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New York (-2 1/2); Over

Game 709-710: Philadelphia at Atlanta (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 10.688; Atlanta 117.172
Dunkel Line & Total: Atlanta by 6 1/2; 193
Vegas Line & Total: Atlanta by 8 1/2; 189
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+8 1/2); Over

Game 711-712: Orlando at Miami (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 107.281; Miami 131.338
Dunkel Line & Total: Miami by 24; 198
Vegas Line & Total: Miami by 15; 203 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (-15); Under

Game 713-714: Washington at Minnesota (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 120.234; Minnesota 114.549
Dunkel Line & Total: Washington by 5 1/2; 183
Vegas Line & Total: Washington by 2; 188
Dunkel Pick: Washington (-2); Under

Game 715-716: Portland at Memphis (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Portland 114.995; Memphis 123.481
Dunkel Line & Total: Memphis by 8 1/2; 190
Vegas Line & Total: Memphis by 6 1/2; 185
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (-6 1/2); Over

Game 717-718: LA Lakers at New Orleans (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Lakers 118.862; New Orleans 116.067
Dunkel Line & Total: LA Lakers by 3; 196
Vegas Line & Total: LA Lakers by 1; 202
Dunkel Pick: LA Lakers (-1); Under

Game 719-720: Houston at Dallas (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 121.596; Dallas 120.130
Dunkel Line & Total: Houston by 1 1/2; 228
Vegas Line & Total: Dallas by 2 1/2; 222
Dunkel Pick: Houston (+2 1/2); Over

Game 721-722: Toronto at Phoenix (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 118.475; Phoenix 112.299
Dunkel Line & Total: Toronto by 6; 188
Vegas Line & Total: Toronto by 1 1/2; 192
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-1 1/2); Under

Game 723-724: Chicago at San Antonio (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 117.947; San Antonio 129.718
Dunkel Line & Total: San Antonio by 12; 196
Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 8; 191
Dunkel Pick: San Antonio (-8); Over

Game 725-726: Milwaukee at LA Clippers (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee 114.578; LA Clippers 129.141
Dunkel Line & Total: LA Clippers by 14 1/2; 209
Vegas Line & Total: LA Clippers by 9 1/2; 204
Dunkel Pick: LA Clippers (-9 1/2); Over

Game 727-728: Sacramento at Golden State (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Sacramento 109.719; Golden State 121.984
Dunkel Line & Total: Golden State by 12 1/2; 219
Vegas Line & Total: Golden State by 11; 223
Dunkel Pick: Golden State (-11); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Today's NHL Picks

San Jose at Calgary

The Sharks look to build on their 8-0 record in their last 8 games against Northwest Division opponents. San Jose is the pick (-110) according to Dunkel, which has the Sharks favored by 1/2 a goal. Dunkel Pick: San Jose (-110). Here are all of today's picks.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6
Time Posted 11:00 a.m. EST

Game 1-2: Ottawa at Toronto (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 11.917; Toronto 11.501
Dunkel Line & Total: Ottawa by 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Toronto (-145); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Ottawa (+125); Over

Game 3-4: Colorado at Chicago (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado 10.780; Chicago 13.200
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 2 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Chicago (-230); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-230); Under

Game 5-6: San Jose at Calgary (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Jose 11.287; Calgary 10.747
Dunkel Line & Total: San Jose by 1/2; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Calgary (-110); 5
Dunkel Pick: San Jose (-110); Under

Game 7-8: Phoenix at Anaheim (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Phoenix 11.074; Anaheim 12.640
Dunkel Line & Total: Anaheim by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Anaheim (-155); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Anaheim (-155); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Sports Cash System Free Picks for 3/6

3-0 Yesterday

Georgetown +1 over Villanova (NCAA College Basketball)

Iowa State -3 over Oklahoma State (NCAA College Basketball)

Syracuse -18.5 over Depaul (buy half point to -18) (NCAA College Basketball)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:45 PM
andre gomez

orlando*o 202

lac*o 204

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Craig Davis

Wednesday's Action...

30 Dime Play for Wednesday is the Villanova Wildcats as they play against the visiting Georgetown Hoyas. At 8:30 am eastern time when I release my selection, Villanova is the -1 1/2 point favorite both in Vegas and offshore.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:46 PM
JACK JONES
NBA Basketball Premium Picks

NBA | Mar 06 '13 (7:05p)
Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers
Boston Celtics
+9½-110 (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=1670) at BMaker (http://www.bookmaker.eu/?cmpid=1670)

15* NBA Eastern Conference ANNIHILATOR on Boston Celtics +9.5

The Indiana Pacers would have to beat the Boston Celtics by double-digits tonight to hand us a loss. I'll take my chances by backing these red-hot Celtics at a great price tonight.

Boston is 12-4 SU & 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games overall. This team remains underrated because it is playing without Rajon Rondo, but that loss has only brought this team closer together. The offense has really been clicking, averaging 102.4 points/game in their last five contests.

"That's the new us in a lot of ways, the ball finds the open guy," head coach Doc Rivers said. "It's simple, but it's hard to do unless you buy in. Everyone has bought in."

Sure, this is a back-to-back situation for Boston off a 109-101 win at Philadelphia last night, but it's really a non-factor despite clearly getting factored into this line. That's because it will still only be the 2nd game in 5 days for Boston as it last played on March 1st prior to that win over the 76ers. The Celtics won't be fatigued at all tonight.

This is clearly an excellent matchup for the Celtics. They have won three straight and eight of their last 11 meetings with the Pacers. The Celtics are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games following a S.U. win. Boston is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 vs. a team with a winning record. Bet the Celtics Wednesday.

NBA | Mar 06 '13 (7:35p)
Orlando Magic vs Miami Heat
Orlando Magic
+16-110 (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_420b_652) at BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/)

15* NBA Wednesday Undervalued Underdog on Orlando Magic +16

The Orlando Magic are showing awesome value Wednesday as a big road underdog to the Miami Heat. I'll gladly back them at this price in a game that I look to be close throughout.

Miami is clearly overvalued due to its current 15-game winning streak coming in. It has created expectations for itself in the eyes of the betting public and thus oddsmakers that it simply cannot live up to.

Orlando has played Miami tough in recent meetings. Each of the last eight meetings have been decided by 13 points or less, and two of the last three went to overtime. That makes for a perfect 8-0 system backing the Magic dating back to 2010.

Miami is 4-15 ATS in home games after 9 or more consecutive wins since 1996. The Magic are 17-8-1 ATS in the last 26 meetings with the Heat. Roll with the Magic Wednesday.

-= TOP PLAY =-

NBA | Mar 06 '13 (7:35p)
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks
Total
190½ un-110 (http://partners.commission.bz/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_420b_652) at BetOnline (http://www.betonline.ag/)

20* NBA TOTAL OF THE WEEK on 76ers/Hawks UNDER 190.5

The books have set the bar too high tonight in this contest between the Philadelphia 76ers and Atlanta Hawks. These are two of the better defensive teams in the league, and I look for both defenses to prevail by game's send as neither team tops 95 points in this one.

Philadelphia allows 95.9 points/game while Atlanta yields 96.7 points/game this season. The 76ers really struggle offensively, scoring 92.1 points/game overall, including 90.2 points/game on the road. Atlanta puts up 97.4 points/game this season. Philly has scored 93 or fewer points in 13 of its last 15 games overall. It has also allowed less than 100 points in 12 of its last 15 games overall.

One look at the recent history between these teams and it's easy to see that this number has been inflated tonight. Each of the last four meetings in this series have seen 185 or fewer combined points. They have combined for 179, 185, 185 and 166 points in their last four meetings, averaging 178.8 points/game in the process.

The UNDER is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. The UNDER is 4-0 in Atlanta's last 4 games overall. The UNDER is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game. These three trends combine for a perfect 12-0 system backing the UNDER. Take the UNDER in this game Wednesday.

NBA | Mar 06 '13 (9:05p)
Chicago Bulls vs San Antonio Spurs
Chicago Bulls
+8-103 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* Bulls/Spurs ESPN Wednesday No-Brainer on Chicago +8

The Chicago Bulls should not be catching this many points against the San Antonio Spurs tonight. San Antonio played well in its first game without Tony Parker with a 114-75 home victory over the lowly Detroit Pistons. It is now overvalued heading into its second straight game without Parker because of it.

Parker has arguably been as valuable a player to his team as any other player in the league. A good team like the Bulls will be able to exploit the loss of Parker in this one.

Chicago is one of the most resilient teams in the league. Off a 92-97 loss at Indiana on Sunday, and looking for revenge from an 89-103 home loss to the Spurs in their first meeting of the season on February 11th, I look for a tremendous effort from the Bulls tonight.

Tom Thibodeau is 45-24 ATS off a loss as the coach of Chicago. The Bulls are 54-26-2 ATS in their last 82 games following a S.U. loss. Chicago is 9-1 ATS off a loss by 6 points or less this season. It is coming back to win 96.1 to 85.2 in this spot, or by an average of 10.9 points/game. Take the Bulls Wednesday.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Jimmy Boyd

4*
Tulane +4.5
Atlanta Hawks -8.5
Grizzlies/Blazers UNDER 185

3*
South Carolina -8.5
Minnesota U -7
Charlotte Bobcats +9

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Mark lawrence

3* Maryland +1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Ivey Walters (Triple Dime Best Bets: 12-2 85.71% +28.95 Units)

Triple Dime - Georgetown +1.5

3% Georgetown +1.5

It looks like a trap game for Georgetown but if you dig deeper, you will find that Georgetown is just as hungry as Villanova. Georgetown is playing for a Big East regular season championship. They win tonight, they clinch at least a share of the title. John Thompson III is a very good coach in my opinion and will have his team ready to go. Georgetown is one of the best defensive teams in the country, giving up 56.33 points per game (10th in the nation) and allowing opponents to shoot just 37.65% from the field (8th in the nation). I think they will really pose problems for a Villanova team that is not exactly an offensive juggernaut. They average a little over 68 points per game (153rd in the nation) and only shoot 41.49% as a team, which ranks them 264th in the nation. Therefore, you have a team who doesn't shoot the ball very well against a team that plays phenomenal defense. I think the best chance Nova has is to get hot from 3 point range in order to win this game because Georgetown has size and strength down low to negate Yarou in the paint. But again, Georgetown is only allowing teams to shoot 30% from 3 point land. Offensively, Georgetown can grind out games in the half court which could be key in this game. Georgetown doesn't score a lot of points but they don't take a lot of shots. They are very disciplined and take high percentage shots as they are shooting over 46% as a team (52nd in the nation). The other big factor that you have to take into account while evaluating this game is the fact that Otto Porter has been outstanding and can score in many different ways. I think this will be a tough, grind it out type of game and that definitely favors Georgetown. Villanova is almost dead last in turnovers committed and the Hoyas are pretty good at creating turnovers which will turn into more fast break opportunities and ultimaltely more possessions. I know it looks like a trap but the Hoyas have a lot to play for too. I'll grab the 1.5 and take my chances.

Double Dime Bets: 28-13 68.29% +26.46 Units

Triple Dime Best Bets: 12-2 85.71% +28.95 Units

Total Record: 40-15-1 72.72% +55.41% Return on Investment

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 02:23 PM
ATS Insider's Club:
Basketball:
4 Vanderbilt (+19) over Florida, 8pmET
3 St. Bonaventure (+7.5) over Dayton, 7pmET

Can'tPickAWinner
Beat Your Bookie

Temple
VCU
NC State
Miami Fl

Miami Heat

Can'tPickAWinner
Gametime

VCU
NC State
Miami Fl
Oklahoma

NHL
Chic
Ana

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Ness-
NCAA
Bryant-3.5, Iowa State-3,
NBA, Pacers-9

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Brandon Lang

20 Dime Money Move

Georgetown +1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 02:48 PM
spartan | CBB Sides - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 7:00PM
733 Georgetown 1.5 vs 734 Villanova single-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Andy Iskoe | CBB Sides - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 9:30PM
779 UCLA -3.0 vs 780 Washington St. double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Dr. Ed Meyer | NBA Sides - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 7:05PM
703 Brooklyn -8.5 vs 704 CHL double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
Chris Jordan: 500 UCLA -5

Can'tPickAWinner
Dr. Ed Meyer | NBA Total - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 10:35PM
725 MIL / 726 LAC UNDER 204.0 double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 03:02 PM
xpert picks

ncaab:
Syracuse -20.5 over DePaul
Temple -10.5 over Fordham
Florida -18 over Vanderbilt
San Diego State -12.5 over Air Force

nba:
Golden State -11.5 over Sacramento

nhl:
Chicago -230 over Colorado
Toronto -165 over Ottawa

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 03:03 PM
MajorCovers

Georgetown +1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Steven Nover -764 Va. Commonwealth -12.5 (-110) Bookmaker.com (http://www.pregameaction.com/?page_id=8?AflId=4260) vs 763 Richmond

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:03 PM
SBP NBA

Utah Jazz -1

Sacramento Kings +12

Rest of Games:
Memphis Grizzlies -7

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:03 PM
SB PROFESSOR NBA UPDATED PICKS 3/06

7 PM EST
705. Utah Jazz -1 Dreaded "C" bet

10:30 PM EST
725. Milwaukee Bucks +10 "A" bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Larry Ness

10* Division GOY - Dallas Mavericks -2

10* Conf Total GOM - New Mexico/Nevada Over 133
10* Situational GOM - Indiana Pacers -9

10* Conference GOM - Iowa State -3

10* NEC Tourney GOY - Bryant -3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Ferringo
CBB Game of the Week - Iowa State

Top Play - Colorado State

Regular Plays - North Carolina, VCU, Miami Fl, St Louis, Auburn, UCLA, California, Air Force

Teasers
Michigan/LaSalle
Florida Gulf Coast/New Mexico

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Doc Sports (NBA)

#706 Take Cleveland +1 over Utah (7 p.m. EST, Wednesday) - (Top Play)

#711 Take Orlando +16 over Miami (7:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday)

#713 Take Washington/Minnesota UNDER 188 (8 p.m. EST, Wednesday)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Greg Shaker

CBB

791 Loyola Mary -1.0 (-110) vs 792 Portland double-dime bet

771 UConn / 772 South Florida OVER 124 double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Goodfella

2* on portland +7 NBA GOW
2* Iowa St -3

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Greg Shaker

added
736 Iowa St. -3.0(-110) vs 735 Oklahoma St. double-dime bet

733 Georgetown / 734 Villanova OVER 121.5 double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:01 PM
JestersBets 3/6 (went 2-1 yesterday):

DePaul
North Florida (L)
CSU

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:03 PM
CHRIS JORDAN 500* (Correction)

UCLA -3 not -5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Burns

Villanova

Indiana Pacers

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
John Ryan 15* NHL TITAN

Colorado

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Matt Fargo 10* NBA Enforcer

Dallas Mavericks

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:05 PM
JASON SHARPE

NCAA
UCLA -3.5

NBA
Portland +7
Washington -2
Dallas -2
Toronto -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Kelso

5 Units
Maryland (+1) over North Carolina

10 Units
Georgetown (+1) over Villanova

15 Units
California (-5) over Stanford

20 Units
Jazz (-1) over Cavaliers

20 Units
Wizards (-2) over Wolves

10 Units
2-Team NBA Parlay
Jazz (-1) over Cavaliers
Wizards (-2) over Wolves

25 Units
Mount St Marys (+4) over

5 Units
Morehead State (-12) over TennMartin

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Wayne Root

Millionaire
Iowa State (-3½) over Oklahoma State

No Limit
South Florida (+4) over Connecticut

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Marc Lawrence
3 Units Maryland +1
3 Units Bulls

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Bob Balfe

Lakers -2

Georgetown +1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:02 PM
SBP NCAAB PICKS 3/06

7 PM EST
745. St. Bonaventure +8 (mostly 7.5s so buy the half)

9:30 PM EST
780. Washington St. +3 (mostly +2.5s so buy the half)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:10 PM
4_SEASONS CBB Power Plays of the Day
ST LOUIS -4
NEBRASKA + 8.5
VANDY +19

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Guaranteed Picks Today
Gtown
Mich
UConn
Miami
OK
Stanford
Lakers
Nets
Spurs

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Marco De Angelo is on Dayton.

Can'tPickAWinner
ASL Sports Group

Suns Under 192
Coyotes ML +135
Senators ML +130
Villanova +1
E. Illinois +4

Can'tPickAWinner
Seabass Report for Friday:
200 LSU
200 Villanova
200 UNDER Celtics
100 Cleveland Cavs
100 Air Force

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:18 PM
CAL SPorts

5* GOY Tenn

4* UAB
4* UCLA

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:19 PM
JestersBets - rest of card

GW +9
Fordham +11
Tulane +3.5
Rice +12.5
Wake +13
G Tech +13
USF +3
Wash St +3

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Stephen Nover | CBB Sides - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 8:00PM
764 Va. Commonwealth -12.5(-110) Bookmaker.com vs 763 Richmond double-dime bet

Stephen Nover | NBA ML - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 8:35PM
ML 720 DAL (-130) Hilton vs 719 HOU double-dime bet

Stephen Nover | NBA ML - Wednesday, Mar 6 2013 7:05PM
ML 705 UTA (-115) Bookmaker.com vs 706 CLE single-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:24 PM
wunderdog nhl
2* Phoenix ML +135

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:24 PM
andre gomez

brooklyn*-10

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:27 PM
PPP
5 iowa st, col st.
4 gtown, unc, st. L

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Ray Falco

CBB

LaSalle
Over VCU-Richmond
Oklahoma
Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Betting line moves
803 lipscomb + 15

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:29 PM
SB Professor NHL Picks 3/6

Here are the picks for NHL with their current Money Lines:

1. Ottawa Senators +130
3. Colorado Avalanche +197
7. Phoenix Coyotes +132

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Robert Ferringo

3-Unit Pick Take #67 Minnesota (+1.60) over Chicago (8:35 pm, Tuesday, March 5th)

The watch is on as the Blackhawks extending their streak without a regulation loss to 22 games after Patrick Kane tied the game at one goal apiece with 2:02 remaining in the game before winning in a shoot out 2-1 at Detroit on Sunday. The thing about this streak is every game is going to get harder with every team they play now wanting to be the team to knock the Hawks off. The Wild have a very good chance to do just that, Minnesota is playing much better hockey. The Wild added some new faces via free agency and some young talent from the minors and have now started to show the team they can be winning seven of their last eleven games that includes winning five of their last seven. The offence has picked up averaging 2.75 goals a game over their last eight and have put thirty or more shots on net in four of their last five games. The Hawks are good and this is one impressive run but are coming
off a max effort against a rival like Detroit and here comes the quiet Minnesota Wild who is playing better hockey and has beat the Blackhawks in a shootout with the Wild playing in the second of back to back games. Price is generous on a good hockey team right now.

2-Unit Pick Take #57 Buffalo (+1.10) over Carolina (7pm, Tuesday, March 5th)

The third meeting between these two after Carolina won both of back to back meetings in the beginning of the season. Some things have changed mainly the firing of long time Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff. The Sabres have started to play better under Ron Rolston winning three straight games before losing in a shoot out but still gaining a point vs the Rangers on Sunday. Carolina has played well coming in here off of sweeping beat up and young Florida team in back to back games Saturday and Sunday. The Sunday win was costly losing starting goalie Cam Ward for six to eight weeks with a knee injury. The Sabres on the other hand will be getting back leading point getter Thomas Vanek from injury. I think tonight Buffalo is the better team and at a small plus price on the road I will back them against the Hurricanes third string goaltender.

2-Unit Pick Take over (5.5) Philadelphia at New York Rangers (7:35 pm, Tuesday, March 5th)

Third meeting of the year between two teams that were battling last year for the top spot in the east and now find themselves battling for the eight spot right now. The Flyers are playing better winning five of the last seven games with the offense playing much better after a slow start. The Rangers have won two straight and have put together three straight games where the offence has put up ten goals over the last three games with their once dorminant power play converting on 3 of their last 8 chances.These two have already played twice this year with each winning on their home ice by identical 2-1 scores but they combined for over 100 shots in those two games. I think we will see a much wide open style of hockey but this price reflects the two games from earlier this year, look for this one to be much different and get over this (5.5) total.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Godfather locks

5 pack 1000*

Villanova-pick
Pacers -9
Memphis Grizzlies -7.5
Florida -18.5
Dallas macs -1.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Betting line moves

805 st francis NY + 11

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Rosica- Miss St +8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Betting line moves
813 navy + 21
817 holy cross +7 1/2
790 san diego st -12 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Tom Freese 10* NHL No Brainer

Anaheim

Can'tPickAWinner
Tom Freese 10* CBB

North Carolina

Can'tPickAWinner
hm sports handicapping
cbb

7* iowa st -3
4* villanova ml
oklahoma -10
tenn -5
cal -5
usc +4

nba

4* nets -8.5
4* knicks ML
4* clips -9.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Vegas Runner

2* Pacers
3* Hornets
3* Calgary ML

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:50 PM
SPORTS UNLIMITED
7 DAYTON
villanova

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:51 PM
SPORTS BANK
villanova

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:51 PM
MILLIONAIRES CLUB
tulane

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:52 PM
andre gomez

utah*+1
wash*u 188
portland*+7.5
bulls*u 190
bulls*+8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Dave Essler

Iowa State (CBB Big-12 Game of the Week)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Your Bookies Money/Carolina Sports-Superior Daily

Wednesday, March 06, 2013
North Carolina vs. Maryland (NCAAB) - 7:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: 1.0/-110 Maryland Pick Title: YBM-NCAAB 3*

Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State (NCAAB) - 7:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: -3.5/-110 Iowa State Pick Title: YBM-NCAAB 3*

Brooklyn Nets vs. Charlotte Bobcats (NBA) - 7:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: -10.0/-103 Brooklyn Nets Pick Title: YBM-NBA 3* Play

Philadelphia 76ers vs. Atlanta Hawks (NBA) - 7:30 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Total: 190.5/-110 Under Pick Title: YBM-NBA 3* Play

Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs (NBA) - 9:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: 8.5/-115 Chicago Bulls Pick Title: YBM-NBA 3* Play

Tennessee vs. Auburn (NCAAB) - 9:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: -5.0/-105 Tennessee Pick Title: YBM-NCAAB 5* Play of the Day

Colorado State vs. Wyoming (NCAAB) - 10:00 PM EST Premium Play
Play: Point Spread: -5.0/-106 Colorado State Pick Title: YBM-NCAAB 3*