PDA

View Full Version : 3-7-13

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:07 PM
::handshake::

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Study group: Thursday's Top 25 NCAAB betting notes

Oregon Ducks at Colorado Buffaloes (-4, 126)

Oregon continues its run at the Pac-12 regular-season title when it visits Colorado on Thursday. The No. 25 Ducks are tied for first place with UCLA with two games remaining and will win the crown if they win both games, no matter how UCLA or third-place California fare. The Buffaloes are tied for fifth place and seeking a regular-season sweep of the Ducks. Colorado notched a 48-47 victory on Oregon’s homecourt on Feb. 7.

The Buffaloes are 2-2 over their last four games after suffering a 16-point loss to California last Saturday. Colorado’s NCAA tournament prospects would be bolstered by a second victory over Oregon. The Buffaloes close the regular season by hosting Oregon State on Saturday. Oregon is 6-3 on the road entering the two-game swing against Colorado and then Utah on Saturday. The Ducks have won five of their last six games and haven’t played since beating Oregon State on Feb. 28. Oregon won its lone meeting against UCLA and holds the tiebreaker edge with the Bruins.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ESPN2

ABOUT OREGON (23-6, 12-4 Pac-12, 11-15-1 ATS): Senior forward Carlos Emory scored a career-best 21 points against Oregon State and is averaging 16.6 points over the last five games. Emory is shooting 54.4 percent over the hot stretch. Freshman point guard Dominic Artis played 12 minutes off the bench against the Beavers after missing the previous nine games with a foot injury. Artis averages 10 points per game and could see more action with junior Johnathan Loyd battling an illness this week. Artis ranks fourth on the squad behind senior forward E.J. Singler (11.5), Emory (11.2) and freshman guard Damyean Dotson (11 per game). Dotson injured his hip in the Oregon State contest and is expected to play against Colorado. Senior forward Arsalan Kazemi (9.4 points, 9.9 rebounds) has eight double-doubles this season.

ABOUT COLORADO (19-9, 9-7 Pac-12, 15-11-0 ATS): The Buffaloes seek a fast rebound from a poor effort against California in which they set season lows for points scored (46) and field-goal percentage (23.1). Freshman forward Josh Scott was back in the lineup after missing two games with a concussion and had 11 rebounds for his third double-digit effort on the boards. Scott ranks third on the Buffaloes in scoring at 11.2 per game. Sophomore guard Spencer Dinwiddie averages a team-best 15.2 points, sophomore guard Askia Booker contributes 12.8 points and junior forward Andre Roberson averages 10.8 points and leads the nation in rebounding (11.5). Roberson ranks second in school history with 1,019 career rebounds and is 36 away from surpassing leader Stephane Pelle (1999-2003).

TRENDS:

* Ducks are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 road games.
* Buffaloes are 20-9 ATS in their last 29 games following a ATS loss.
* Under is 4-1 in Ducks last five road games.
* Under is 12-3 in Buffaloes last 15 home games.

TIP-INS:

1. Colorado has won the last two meetings and holds a 6-3 series edge against the Ducks.

2. Dinwiddie has topped 20 points seven times this season.

3. Singler and Loyd each have 105 career steals, tying for 10th on Oregon’s all-time steals list.

Wisconsin Badgers at Michigan State Spartans (-4.5, 116)

Seeding for the conference tournament — and perhaps even a shot at a conference title — will be on the line when No. 12 Michigan State hosts No. 21 Wisconsin in a Big Ten showdown Thursday. Both teams are one game behind league leader Indiana in the loss column and caught in a logjam for the Nos. 2-5 seeds. It's the fourth consecutive meeting with a ranked team for Michigan State, which is trying to snap a three-game losing streak.

The Badgers are looking to bounce back after having a three-game winning streak snapped with a 69-56 home loss to Purdue. It was a rare home defeat for Wisconsin, which closes the regular season with road contests at Michigan State and Penn State. The Spartans have won the past four meetings, including a 49-47 slugfest earlier this season in Madison. Michigan State has won 32 of its last 34 games at Breslin Center.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

ABOUT WISCONSIN (20-9, 11-5 Big Ten, 11-15-1 ATS): The Badgers are experienced, especially in the frontcourt where three seniors start. Big man Jared Berggren (11.6 points, 7 rebounds) and junior guard Ben Brust (11.3 points, 5.4 rebounds) are the team's top scorers, but freshman reserve Sam Dekker is an outstanding outside shooter and one of the top sixth men in the Big Ten. Dekker has scored in double figures in six straight games. The Badgers' real strength, though, is their defense. They hold opponents to 55.8 points per game (ninth in the nation) and 39.4 percent shooting (42nd).

ABOUT MICHIGAN STATE (22-7, 11-5, 11-13-2 ATS): The Spartans also are terrific at the defensive end, holding opponents to 59.8 points (32nd) and 39.3 percent shooting (40th), but they also boast four double-digit scorers and another on the cusp. Outstanding freshman Gary Harris (13.3 points) and junior Keith Appling (13.2 points) form one of the top backcourt duos in the Big Ten, and junior forward Adreian Payne (10.1 points, 7.4 rebounds) has come up big lately. Payne has six double-doubles this season and has averaged 15.3 points and 12 rebounds over the past four games.

TRENDS:

* Home team is 13-5 ATS in the last 18 meetings.
* Under is 5-2 in the last seven meetings in Michigan St.
* Badgers are 1-7 ATS in the last eight meetings in Michigan St.
* Badgers are 0-4 ATS in the last four meetings.

TIP-INS:

1. The home team has won 13 of the past 15 meetings played on campus, with the exceptions being Michigan State's wins at Wisconsin the past two seasons.

2. Wisconsin has won its past two road games against top-10 teams, beating No. 8 Ohio State in 2012 and No. 2 Indiana earlier this season.

3. Payne has 102 blocks, the fourth-most in school history. He needs four more to tie Delvon Roe for third all-time.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
WGC-Cadillac Championship: Golf betting preview and picks
By MATT FARGO

The PGA Tour continues on the Florida swing, heading to Doral for the WGC-Cadillac Championship. This is the second time in three weeks that bettors have a World Golf Championship event, giving them a star-studded field with close to the entire Top 50 in the world playing.

The Doral-Blue Monster Course is an interesting one. It has the reputation of causing havoc and a lot of that is due to the intimidating finishing hole. Last year, the 18th hole played as the most difficult finishing hole of all non-majors and two years ago was the second-hardest hole overall, averaging 4.31 for the week.

Overall though, the course can be tamed. Hitting fairways is difficult which makes it hard to hit greens but because of the size of the putting surfaces, scrambling is easy. This is the ninth year that the WGC event has been played here but Doral has been a host course since 1962, which is one of the longest runs on tour.

There are only 65 players in the field this week, which means there is no cut on the weekend and players are more likely to take chances they would not normally risk. Weather should not be a factor this week with the exception of some possible wind, which is par for the course at this time of the year.

Tiger Woods (+600) is the overwhelming favorite this week. He has won three times on this track but the last came in 2007 when he took a four-shot lead into Sunday and won by two shots. His recent play has been spotty. After winning the Farmers, he was ousted in the first round of the Accenture Match Play and then finished a disappointing 37th at PGA National last week. There’s no value with Woods this week.

Charl Schwartzel (+1,800) is one of five players sitting as the second favorite between 18-1 and 20- 1. He is coming off a Top-10 finish at the Honda and he has been playing so good that it was his lowest finish in his last eight medal play events. His track record here promises another great finish. He is coming off a T4 last year, a T24 in 2011 and a solo second in 2010.

Luke Donald (+2,000) is among the favored fivesome and his success at Doral should continue. He is one of the best scramblers on tour and, while he hasn't played enough to qualify this year, he finished fifth in scrambling a year ago. He was in contention at the Northern Trust Open until a Sunday 75 pushed him into a T16 finish. He backed up a T6 at Doral in 2011 with a T6 last year.

Nick Watney (+3,000) got off to a great start this year with a T13 at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions and a T4 at the Farmers. While he has stumbled since then, this could be his return to the winners circle. He won this event in 2011 and followed that up with a T17 last year. His first ever start here as a WGC event was 2009 which resulted in a solo second, so he is undoubtedly comfortable at this track.

Geoff Ogilvy (+4,000) is a live underdog as the corner may have finally been turned. Thanks to his solo second last week, he moved from 79th to 47th in the OWGR to qualify this week after missing the Accenture. He has won three WGC events, the match play twice and this event back in 2008. He missed four straight cuts on the West Coast and his putting was to blame but is better now. He was sixth on tour in scrambling in 2012.

With a small field and everyone making the cut, we get good value at this end and that is the case with Martin Kaymer (+5,000). It wasn't that long ago that he was the top-ranked player in the world but with his short game faltering, he fell to 28th in the OWGR. He claims it is back and we saw glimpses of it at the Accenture and at the Honda early last week. He has finished in the Top 25 here the last three years including a T3 in 2010.

Recommended tournament win five pack at the WGC-Cadillac Championship - all for 1 unit

Charl Schwartzel (+1,800)
Luke Donald (+2,000)
Nick Watney (+3,000)
Geoff Ogilvy (+4,000)
Martin Kaymer (+5,000)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Mighty Quinn

Mighty missed with South Carolina (-9) Wednesday.

Thursday it’s Southern Illinois. The surplus is 130 sirignanos.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Exposing the Top 25: Where the Polls Went Wrong

Each week throughout the college basketball season, Covers Expert Jesse Schule will dissect the new Top 25 rankings, looking for betting value. He'll showcase the most overrated team, along with the most underrated ranked team, and an unranked squad that he feels should be in the Top 25.

Most Underrated Top 25 Team - Oregon Ducks (23-6 SU, 11-15-1 ATS)

Oregon struggled without its starting PG Dominic Artis, losing three straight games to Stanford, Cal and Colorado in the first week of February. Artis returned to the lineup this week and logged just 12 minutes, scoring only six points in the Duck's win over the Beavers. He did nail a key 3-pointer that put Oregon ahead 55-52 at the 11:29 mark.

With the win over the Beavers, the Ducks have climbed back into the Top 25. Oregon now sits tied with UCLA for the lead in the Pac-12 standings and both teams will finish the season with back-to-back games away from home. Oregon plays Colorado Thursday and Utah in the final game of the season Saturday. With UCLA playing both Washington teams in its final games, the Ducks may have the easier path to the Pac-12 title.

Most Overrated Top 25 Team - VCU Rams (23-6 SU, 9-13 ATS)

The Rams blew out the Butler Bulldogs last weekend and have jumped up in the rankings. VCU is terrible at covering the points with a 9-13 ATS record heading into Wednesday’s game with Richmond. The Rams have failed to cover in seven of their last 10 outings.

VCU is second in the A-10, behind Saint Louis. It lost to the Billikens on the road by a score of 76-62 on the road last week. VCU has only had four games against ranked opponents, going 2-2 and losing two of the last three. It will finish the season on the road against Temple, facing an Owls team that has won five in a row entering this week.

Unranked Team That Should Be Ranked – Creighton Bluejays (24-7 SU, 15-13 ATS)

The Bluejays finished the season at the top of the Missouri Valley Standings. Creighton owns the best field goal percentage in the nation, shooting 51.1 percent from the field. The Bluejays fizzled out a little in the second half of the MVC schedule, however, they did win back-to-back games to close out the season and four of their last five.

They haven't faced a Top 25 opponent all year, but it's difficult to ignore the impressive numbers they put up in the Missouri Valley Conference.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 05:59 AM
DAVE ESSLER

CBB Thursday Cliff Notes

La Tech at New Mexico State: La Tech is a projected #13 seed, perhaps a tad higher if the win the WAC, while New Mexico State is out, unless of course THEY win the WAC, which may mean beating LaTech twice. I do know before looking much further that LaTech has played the weakest Conference Schedule, and their non-conference schedule wasn't great either, so they ARE beatable. And the DO play one more road game at Denver this weekend, and Denver is in the same position as New Mexico State, so they (LaTech) WILL get both teams' best efforts. Since playing both NMSU and Denver back around the end of the year, they (La Tech) haven't played a good team on the road, period. Having said there there is almost no chance I can take them here, especially given that NMSU's only home loss was to New Mexico.

Oregon at Colorado: Well, we know Artis is back and we know Oregon is in, and we know that Colorado is not. So, how can we build a case for the Buffalo's. Well, first thing is that Oregon has played the 12th worst (the worst) SOS in the Pac-12 and Colorado has played the fourth toughest. Ducks would surely LIKE the number one see, but I'm not sure at what expense, because there's not a huge benefit. Buff's at home in Conference play lost to UCLA by three and ASU in overtime, so winning this game is not out of the question. The only thing that might concern me is that their final home game is only two days away, so it is going to take some focus. They did give Oregon a game (48-47 loss) but that was without Artis. Colorado is super-young and under sized here, and I just don't know if their offense can score enough points. They'll slow the game down, or try to, and I look back to a game Colorado lost at UTEP, another slow team, in triple OT, I believe. Usually, I'd be all over the home team here, but this one's ALL about motivation, and without really having a handle on how Altman wants to play this, it's tough. I do think it stays under the total, because I doubt Oregon, if they're ahead, don't rest people, and don't think Colorado can score enough.

Butler at UMass: Well, the last Conference meeting between these two already. That would tell be that UMass is probably pissed and it's their last home game and Amherst is a tough place to play, for no other reason than it's a tough place to travel to. Add to that the fact that although Butler is fading a bit, they're technically in the Dance, so they've got a big target on their backs, here and throughout the A-10 Tournament.

Virginia at Florida State: Well, this ones' hard to figure. Usually I have some lean before I even get into it, and it's not usually to the road favorite. However, it may have to be that way. FSU ought to to motivated, having been held to 36 points in their last game, but this team has mentally lost whatever they may have had coming into the season. they remind me, and I've said it before, of their football team, mentally. Fragile. They do have another home game Saturday, so this isn't their Senior night. Quite frankly, the Civic Center might not have many people in it other than a few thousand Alumni about my age. I'm a little concerned that for all the accolades UVA has rec'd that they don't really have a marquee road win, and that would bother me. Right now they're slated, in Linardi's bracket, to play their polar-opposite Oregon Ducks, but a loss here and there could have them playing their way out just as easy. That BC loss killed them, so now they've got to refocus quick, and they're an awful young team to be doing that, which may bring me back to taking the points with FSU. That almost hurts my fingers to type, actually.

Wisconsin at Michigan State: My initial thought might be that there's some value to the Badgers, having been hosed by Purdue. That was about as classic a game "taking Purdue for granted" as you'll ever see, since Wisconsin actually went up by about ten fairly quickly. I've been a Spartan buyer most of the last few weeks, mainly because they have played the toughest schedule in the Conference and can play defense, so don't discount them in your futures or brackets by any means. The Badgers are currently a projected #5 seed and dropping, so I could see a scenario where they lose this game and get bounced early enough in the Conference tournament to where they're an NIT team. They (Wisconsin) beat Indiana and Illinois on the road, so it's possible, but that was a long time ago in a far away place. The Spartans have lost three straight, but none of them bad losses. However, they need to get this one. If it weren't for Izzo I could see them being a little scared after those losses, the last one a heartbreaker, but I don't think even he can instill the confidence they need overnight. They beat the Badgers by two in a typical Wisconsin home game score, 49-47, earlier. I suspect Michigan State may, I said may, run a little trying to get the Badgers out of sync. But, Wisconsin DOES have the number one ranked defense in the Conference in terms of efficiency. But, because they shoot three point shots and don't get to the line (they suck when they do) I would be breaking a rule of mine not to take such teams on the road. Probably more value in the total, and probably have to make the square play in the Spartans. I could easily see using Michigan State in a ML parlay, however.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:01 AM
McIlroy Looks to Bounce Back at Blue Monster
by Steve Bennet

World Golf Championship – Cadillac Championship

Tees Off: Thursday, March 7
TPC Blue Monster at Doral – Miami, FL
Odds to Win Tournament

Golfer Odds
Tiger Woods 6-to-1
Rory McIlroy 18-to-1
Charl Schwartzel 18-to-1
Justin Rose 18-to-1
Luke Donald 20-to-1
Matt Kuchar 20-to-1
Lee Westwood 25-to-1
Keegan Bradley 25-to-1
Graeme McDowell 30-to-1
Phil Mickelson 30-to-1
Bubba Watson 30-to-1
Nick Watney 30-to-1
Webb Simpson 30-to-1
Ian Poulter 30-to-1
Rickie Fowler 30-to-1
Adam Scott 30-to-1
Hunter Mahan 30-to-1
Louis Oosthuizen 30-to-1
Jason Day 40-to-1
Sergio Garcia 40-to-1
Steve Stricker 40-to-1
Geoff Ogilvy 40-to-1
Robert Garrigus 40-to-1
Bill Haas 40-to-1
Jason Dufner 40-to-1
Dustin Johnson 40-to-1
Bo Van Pelt 50-to-1
Martin Kaymer 50-to-1
Fredrik Jacobson 50-to-1
Scott Piercy 50-to-1
Jim Furyk 50-to-1
Peter Hanson 55-to-1
8 golfers 65-to-1
4 golfers 80-to-1
5 golfers 100-to-1
FIELD (Any other golfer) 10-to-1

After a bizarre week at the Honda Classic highlighted by Rory McIlroy's wisdom tooth WD, golf fans figure to see a more star-studded finish this week at Doral. This will be one of the strongest fields to play all year, and these top golfers will take on one of the nation’s easier courses this week. In addition to heavily-favored Tiger Woods, here’s a look at the best bets to come out on top…

Charl Schwartzel (18/1): Schwartzel seems to always be hanging around at Doral. He was the runner-up in 2010 and last year finished T4, three strokes behind winner Justin Rose, after shooting no higher than a 70. After a T9 at last week’s Honda Classic (he’s gone top-10 in each of his four stroke-play starts worldwide), he’s ready to make another run at the Cadillac.

Matt Kuchar (20/1): Doral has always brought out the best in Kuchar, who has gone top-10 in each of his three starts at Blue Monster (including a T8 last year). He’s coming off a win at the Accenture Match Play Championship two weeks ago, and has gone top-10 in two of his four stroke-play starts this year.

Justin Rose (18/1): Could a repeat be in the making? Rose posted a T4 at last week’s Honda Classic, his second top-5 in three stroke-play starts worldwide in 2013. He was one of only three players to shoot 70 or better in each round at last year’s Cadillac.

Fredrik Jacobson (50/1): His string of three straight top-10's was snapped at last week’s Honda Classic, where Jacobson slipped to a T25 finish. Still, the Swede’s putter is on fire (1.211 strokes gained, fourth on the Tour). That should be enough to keep him in contention at Doral.

Steve Stricker (40/1): The “semi-retired” Stricker hasn't shown any rust this year, with a runner-up at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions to start 2013, then a 3-1 week at the Accenture Match Play in his only other event. He’s finished top-20 in each of his starts at Doral, including a T8 last year.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:02 AM
NBA

Hot Teams
-- New York won five of last six games (2-1 as HU). Thunder won five of last six games (2-7 last nine AF).
-- Nuggets won their last six games (6-1 last seven HF). Clippers won seven of last ten games (7-3 AU).

Cold Teams
-- None.

Totals
-- Last four New York games stayed under the total.
-- Seven of last ten Denver games went over the total.

Back-to-backs
-- Thunder is 3-4 vs spread on road if it played night before.
-- Clippers are 5-6 vs spread on road if they played night before.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:02 AM
CBB

-- Virginia (-6) beat Florida State 56-36 Jan 19; Seminoles were 1-15 on arc, Cavaliers 7-13, as UVa ended 7-game series skid- they've lost seven games in row here, by 19-5-14-2-11-7-3 points. ACC home underdogs of 6 or less points are 16-9 vs spread. Virginia is 2-3 in last five games, getting upset at BC after beating Duke; they're 2-5 in ACC road. FSU is 2-5 in last seven games, 3-5-1 vs spread as an ACC underdog.
-- Kentucky won five of last six games vs Georgia, winning four of last five visits here, winning by 5-23-12-13 points, but Wildcats lost all three road games since Noel got hurt, losing by 17-30-13 points. UK split last six games, turning ball over 23%+ of time in losses, less than 20% in the wins. Georgia won four of last five home games- they covered 10 of last 11 overall. SEC home underdogs of 5 or less points are 13-9 vs spread.
-- Butler is 2-3 in last five games, scoring 61-52 points in losing last two, to St Louis/VCU; Bulldogs are 2-3 in last five road games. UMass is 4-1 in last five home games, losing to Temple by a point; they've scored 77+ points in six of its last seven games. A-16 home teams are 4-13 if spread is 2 or less points. UMass plays fastest tempo in league; Butler has best FG% defense in league; can Minutemen get easy hoops against them?
-- Colorado (+6.5) outscored Oregon 8-0 over last 4:26 to edge Ducks by point Feb 7, Buffs' third win in last four series games, with all three wins by a point. Oregon is 5-1 since then; PG Artis played 12 minutes in last game, after missing previous nine games (foot). Pac-12 home favorites of 5 or less points are 11-19 vs spread. Colorado is 8-3 in last 11games, 4-1 in last five at home- underdogs covered five of their seven home games.

-- Louisiana Tech won its last 18 games, with five of seven WAC road wins by 6 or less points; Tech (-5.5) beat New Mexico State 81-72 Dec 31, just its second series win in last 13 series games- they lost seven in a row in Las Cruces, losing last two by 18-11 points. Aggies won all seven WAC home games, with last three home wins by 2-3-4 (4-3 as favorite at home). WAC home favorites of 5 or less points are 6-11 vs spread.
-- Denver won eight games in row, 15 of last 16, with three of last four by 6 or less points; Pioneers (+2) won 50-35 in Arlington Dec 31- they were 11-35 from arc that day, only 6-10 inside arc. Pioneers held UTA to 27.7% from floor, forced 18 turnovers. Mavericks have now won last six WAC games- they're 5-2-1 vs spread as WAC dog. WAC double digit home favorites are 7-11 against the spread.
-- Michigan State won four in row, eight of last 10 vs Wisconsin, beating Badgers 49-47 (+5) Jan 22, in brickfest where Wisconsin shot 29.6% on both 2/3 pointers, 7-18 from foul line. Big Dozen home favorites of 6 or less points are 15-8 vs spread. Spartans lost last three games, are 3-3 as home favorites, with four of six home wins by 10+ points. Badgers won six of last eight games, but they they've lost three of last five on road.
-- Pacific's five starters shot 5-22 (22.7%) from floor in 68-59 loss Feb 20 at Cal-Irvine, Anteaters' third win in last four series games. UCI won here LY, after losing its previous four visits to Stockton by 6-10-13-24 points. Pacific is 7-0 at home in league, 4-3 as home favorite, with last five home wins by 7+. Big West home favorites of less than 5 points are 14-21 vs spread. Irvine lost last five times they allowed 70+ points.
-- Long Beach (-8) beat Cal-Davis 71-65 Feb 20, after trailing by 11 in second half; 49ers won eight in row, 15 of last 16 series games, winning last seven visits here, last two by 24-20 points. First ESPN game for the Aggies, who've won five of last six games, last three by 1-7-3. Big West home teams are 11-16 if spread is 3 or less points. Davis makes 40.2% behind arc (#8 in nation). 49ers lost last two games, by 8-3 points.

-- Home side won both Drake-Bradley games this year; Drake had 38-17 edge from foul line in OT win Feb 20, after losing by 10 in Peoria, with a -10 (18-8) turnover ratio. Bradley lost five of last seven games, eight of last nine on road. Drake won three of last four games, but lost six of last nine on road. Bulldogs have only one MVC tourney win last four years. MVC underdogs are 20-14 if spread is 5 or less points.
-- Southern Illinois coach Hinson was formerly coach at Missouri State; Salukis won six of last eight games, winning last three by 6-6-3. Home side won both SIU-Missouri State games, with Bears 10-17 from arc in 70-59 home win, 2-12 in 62-54 road loss. MVC underdogs are 20-14 if spread is 5 or less points. Last six State games were decided by 8 or less points- they've lost seven of last eight games away from home.
-- San Diego lost nine of last 12 games after starting 4-0 in WCC; they've won five games in row vs Pepperdine, beating Waves by 7-12 points in this year's games. Pepperdine lost four in row, nine of last 12; three of its four WCC wins were by 4 or less points. Toreros won first tourney game seven of last eight years. WCC favorites are 8-6 if spread is 5 or less points. San Diego just beat Waves 76-69 five days ago.
-- LMU snapped 14-game losing streak with win over Portland last nite, while San Francisco had night off; Lions lost twice to USF this year, by 7-2 points. LMU played three guys 35+ minutes last night, with couple subs playing 17-27 minutes. Dons won five of last seven games; they're 3-2 in this event last two years, after winning only once in previous six WCC tourneys. USF beat LMU 67-60 in this event LY, after getting swept by Lions during season.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:03 AM
NHL

Hot teams
-- Columbus won last two games, allowing four goals; their last four games went OT/SO.
-- Washington won four of its last five games.
-- Carolina won its last four games, scoring 17 goals. Canadiens won five of last seven away games.
-- Rangers won last three games, allowing five goals. Islanders won last two games.
-- Penguins won seven of their last ten games. Flyers won three of last four at home.
-- Maple Leafs won 11 of their last 15 games.
-- Detroit won three of last four home games.
-- Coyotes won four of their last five home games.
-- Los Angeles won seven of last eight games. Dallas Stars won five of their last seven on road.

Cold teams
-- Canucks lost four of their last five games.
-- Panthers lost five of their last seven games.
-- New Jersey lost last six games, outscored 25-11. Sabres lost eight of their last twelve.
-- Bruins lost last two games, both by 4-3 scores.
-- Tampa Bay lost five of last six games. Jets lost their last two games, scoring one goal.
-- Oilers lost four of their last five games.
-- Blues lost five of their last seven games.

Totals
-- Over is 8-1-1 in last ten Vancouver games.
-- Three of last four Washington games stayed under total.
-- Last four Montreal games went over the total.
-- Five of last six New Jersey games went over the total.
-- Five of last seven Islander home games went over total.
-- Six of last eight Penguin games went over the total.
-- Last five Toronto games went over the total.
-- Under is 3-1 in Winnipeg's last four visit to Tampa Bay.
-- Last four Edmonton games went over the total.
-- Last five Phoenix-St Louis games stayed under the total.
-- Seven of last nine Dallas games went over the total.

Series records
-- Canucks won eight of last nine games with Columbus.
-- Panthers lost their last five games with Washington.
-- Canadiens won six of last nine games with Carolina.
-- Sabres won three of last four visits to New Jersey.
-- Rangers won five of last seven games with the Islanders.
-- Penguins are 6-5 in their last 11 games at Philly.
-- Bruins won last seven games vs Toronto, shutting them out in last two.
-- Lightning won three in row vs Winnipeg, beating them 8-3 Feb 1.
-- Oilers lost nine of last ten games with Detroit.
-- Blues won three of last four games against Phoenix.
-- Kings lost three of last four games with Dallas.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:06 AM
DCI College Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

03/07/13 Predictions

Season
Straight Up: 3566-1212 (.746)
ATS: 1660-1688 (.496)
ATS Vary Units: 4729-5031 (.485)
Over/Under: 467-435 (.518)
Over/Under Vary Units: 487-511 (.488)

Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament
Quarterfinals at University Center, Macon, GA
Stetson 77, East Tennessee State 68
USC Upstate 72, Jacksonville 69

Big South Conference Tournament
Quarterfinals at HTC Center, Conway, SC
Charleston Southern 68, Winthrop 60
Gardner-Webb 72, Campbell 62
High Point 75, Liberty 70
Vmi 89, Longwood 84

Missouri Valley Conference Tournament
1st Round at Scottrade Center, St. Louis, MO
Drake 73, Bradley 69
Southern Illinois 60, Missouri State 58

Ohio Valley Conference Tournament
2nd Round at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN
Eastern Kentucky 79, Southeast Missouri 74
Tennessee State 81, Morehead State 75

West Coast Conference Tournament
2nd Round at Orleans Arena, Las Vegas, NV
San Diego 66, Pepperdine 64
San Francisco 73, Loyola Marymount 65

Atlantic 10 Conference
MASSACHUSETTS 74, Butler 70

Atlantic Coast Conference
Virginia 64, FLORIDA STATE 58

Big Sky Conference
IDAHO STATE 68, Eastern Washington 65
MONTANA 75, Sacramento State 58
MONTANA STATE 75, Northern Arizona 73
NORTHERN COLORADO 81, Southern Utah 69
WEBER STATE 86, Portland State 62

Big Ten Conference
MICHIGAN STATE 60, Wisconsin 55
NORTHWESTERN 63, Penn State 55

Big West Conference
CAL POLY 68, UC Riverside 50
Hawai'i 80, CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE 77
Long Beach State vs. UC DAVIS: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
PACIFIC 66, UC Irvine 64
UC SANTA BARBARA 73, Cal State Fullerton 72

Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
Bethune-Cookman 66, COPPIN STATE 64
Delaware State 60, SOUTH CAROLINA STATE 55
MORGAN STATE 73, Florida A&M 55
NORFOLK STATE 64, North Carolina A&T 54
North Carolina Central 59, HAMPTON 57
SAVANNAH STATE 60, Umes 41

Pacific-12 Conference
COLORADO 66, Oregon 62
UTAH 68, Oregon State 67

Southeastern Conference
Kentucky 65, GEORGIA 63

Southland Conference
NICHOLLS STATE 79, Lamar 62
NORTHWESTERN STATE 82, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 65
SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA 65, McNeese State 61
STEPHEN F. AUSTIN 62, Sam Houston State 43

Western Athletic Conference
DENVER 65, UT Arlington 50
NEW MEXICO STATE 68, Louisiana Tech 67
UT San Antonio vs. SAN JOSE STATE: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
UTAH STATE 80, Texas State 63

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:07 AM
DCI Pro Basketball
The Daniel Curry Index

03/07/13 Predictions

Season
Straight Up: 590-287 (.673)
ATS: 468-431 (.521)
ATS Vary Units: 1205-1092 (.525)
Over/Under: 459-440 (.511)
Over/Under Vary Units: 640-580 (.525)

Oklahoma City 105, NEW YORK 101
DENVER 106, L.A. Clippers 104

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:09 AM
DCI Pro Hockey
The Daniel Curry Index

03/07/13 Predictions

Season: 121-84 (.590)

BOSTON 3, Toronto 2
NEW JERSEY 3, Buffalo 2
N.Y. Rangers vs. N.Y. ISLANDERS: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Pittsburgh vs. PHILADELPHIA: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
WASHINGTON 3, Florida 2
Montreal vs. CAROLINA: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
Vancouver vs. COLUMBUS: TOO CLOSE TO CALL
TAMPA BAY 4, Winnipeg 3
DETROIT 3, Edmonton 2
PHOENIX 3, St. Louis 2
LOS ANGELES 3, Dallas 2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Chris justice

4-1 yesterday

VMI-7.5
CSU -7.5 college of southern

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Free Plays are 995-738(57 + %) over the last 4 1/2 years !

Free winner THURS: SanDiego -3

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Gamblers Data

Free Play Thursday

LA Kings -170

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Hockey Crusher
Tampa Bay Lightning -130 over Winnipeg Jets
(System Record: 27-1, won last 2 games)
Overall Record: 27-17

Basketball Crusher
Florida State +4.5 over Virginia
(System Record: 69-4, won last game and a push)
Overall Record: 69-50-3

Soccer Crusher
Cerro Porteno + Independiente SF OVER 2 This match is happening in Conmebol
(System Record: 367-14, lost last game)
Overall Record: 367-318-43

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Cappers Access

Georgia +3
Michigan st -4

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 08:39 AM
NCAA Basketball Picks

Wisconsin at Michigan State

The Badgers look to bounce back from their 69-56 loss to Purdue on Sunday and build on their 6-1 ATS record in their last 7 games following a double-digit loss at home. Wisconsin is the pick (+4 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Badgers favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Wisconsin (+4 1/2). Here are all of today's games.

THURSDAY, MARCH 7
Time Posted: 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 505-506: Penn State at Northwestern (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Penn State 57.049; Northwestern 58.747
Dunkel Line: Northwestern by 1 1/2; 127
Vegas Line: Northwestern by 5; 121 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Penn State (+5); Over

Game 507-508: Virginia at Florida State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Virginia 68.485; Florida State 64.705
Dunkel Line: Virginia by 3 1/2; 121
Vegas Line: Virginia by 4 1/2; 125
Dunkel Pick: Florida State (+4 1/2); Under

Game 509-510: Kentucky at Georgia (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Kentucky 67.025; Georgia 60.117
Dunkel Line: Kentucky by 7; 130
Vegas Line: Kentucky by 3; 126 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kentucky (-3); Over

Game 511-512: Butler at Massachusetts (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Butler 60.094; Massachusetts 66.537
Dunkel Line: Massachusetts by 6 1/2; 141
Vegas Line: Massachusetts by 1; 144 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Massachusetts (-1); Under

Game 513-514: Oregon at Colorado (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oregon 64.016; Colorado 69.212
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 5; 133
Vegas Line: Colorado by 3; 129
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-3); Over

Game 515-516: Louisiana Tech at New Mexico State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Louisiana Tech 63.953; New Mexico State 62.725
Dunkel Line: Louisiana Tech by 1
Vegas Line: New Mexico State by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Louisiana Tech (+2 1/2)

Game 517-518: Texas State at Utah State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Texas State 45.198; Utah State 55.545
Dunkel Line: Utah State by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Utah State by 13
Dunkel Pick: Texas State (+13)

Game 519-520: TX-Arlington at Denver (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: TX-Arlington 53.194; Denver 68.702
Dunkel Line: Denver by 15 1/2
Vegas Line: Denver by 12
Dunkel Pick: Denver (-12)

Game 521-522: Wisconsin at Michigan State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Wisconsin 76.665; Michigan State 76.010
Dunkel Line: Wisconsin by 1; 117
Vegas Line: Michigan State by 4 1/2; 120
Dunkel Pick: Wisconsin (+4 1/2); Under

Game 523-524: UC-Irvine at Pacific (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UC-Irvine 56.854; Pacific 56.740
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: Pacific by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: UC-Irvine (+4 1/2)

Game 525-526: Long Beach State at UC-Davis (11:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Long Beach State 58.900; UC-Davis 57.651
Dunkel Line: Long Beach State by 1; 142
Vegas Line: UC-Davis by 1 1/2; 145 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Long Beach State (+1 1/2); Under

Game 527-528: UC-Riverside at Cal Poly (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: UC-Riverside 44.171; Cal Poly 59.405
Dunkel Line: Cal Poly by 15
Vegas Line: Cal Poly by 14
Dunkel Pick: Cal Poly (-14)

Game 529-530: CS-Fullerton at UC-Santa Barbara (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: CS-Fullerton 50.727; UC-Santa Barbara 50.801
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: UC-Santa Barbara 4
Dunkel Pick: CS-Fullerton (+4)

Game 531-532: TX-San Antonio at San Jose State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: TX-San Antonio 48.905; San Jose State 49.530
Dunkel Line: San Jose State by 1
Vegas Line: TX-San Antonio by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Jose State (+1 1/2)

Game 533-534: Hawaii at CS-Northridge (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Hawaii 49.739; CS-Northridge 53.512
Dunkel Line: CS-Northridge by 4
Vegas Line: CS-Northridge by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: CS-Northridge (-2 1/2)

Game 535-536: Oregon State at Utah (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oregon State 57.886; Utah 60.922
Dunkel Line: Utah by 3; 132
Vegas Line: Pick; 136
Dunkel Pick: Utah; Under

Game 537-538: Drake vs. Bradley (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Drake 54.302; Bradley 53.132
Dunkel Line: Drake by 1
Vegas Line: Drake by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Bradley (+2 1/2)

Game 539-540: Southern Illinois vs. Missouri State (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Illinois 54.043; Missouri State 52.452
Dunkel Line: Southern Illinois by 5
Vegas Line: Southern Illinois by 3
Dunkel Pick: Southern Illinois (-3)

Game 541-542: Loyola-Marymount vs. San Francisco (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Loyola-Marymount 50.536; San Francisco 57.651
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 7
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 543-544: Pepperdine vs. San Diego (11:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pepperdine 50.792; San Diego 52.714
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 2
Vegas Line: San Diego by 3
Dunkel Pick: Pepperdine (+3)

Game 545-546: Southern Utah at Northern Colorado (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Utah 42.932; Northern Colorado 47.818
Dunkel Line: Northern Colorado by 5; 141
Vegas Line: Northern Colorado by 8 1/2; 146
Dunkel Pick: Southern Utah (+8 1/2); Under

Game 547-548: Sacramento State at Montana (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Sacramento State 44.853; Montana 57.325
Dunkel Line: Montana by 12 1/2; 132
Vegas Line: Montana by 10; 127
Dunkel Pick: Montana (-10); Over

Game 549-550: Portland State at Weber State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Portland State 43.639; Weber State 62.700
Dunkel Line: Weber State by 19; 146
Vegas Line: Weber State by 16 1/2; 141
Dunkel Pick: Weber State (-16 1/2); Over

Game 551-552: Eastern Washington at Idaho State (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Washington 44.919; Idaho State 45.964
Dunkel Line: Idaho State by 1; 118
Vegas Line: Idaho State by 3; 122
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Washington (+3); Under

Game 553-554: Northern Arizona at Montana State (10:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Northern Arizona 40.814; Montana State 44.733
Dunkel Line: Montana State by 4; 148
Vegas Line: Montana State by 2 1/2; 143 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Montana State (-2 1/2); Over

Game 555-556: Morehead State vs. Tennessee State (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Morehead State 47.749; Tennessee State 53.589
Dunkel Line: Tennessee State by 6

Game 557-558: SE Missouri State vs. Eastern Kentucky (9:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: SE Missouri State 50.455; Eastern Kentucky 57.177
Dunkel Line: Eastern Kentucky by 6 1/2

Game 561-562: Winthrop vs. Charleston Southern (12:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Winthrop 46.171; Charleston Southern 52.367
Dunkel Line: Charleston Southern by 6; 119
Vegas Line: Charleston Southern by 8; 125
Dunkel Pick: Winthrop (+8); Under

Game 563-564: Longwood vs. VMI (2:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Longwood 38.012; VMI 47.392
Dunkel Line: VMI by 9 1/2; 167
Vegas Line: VMI by 7 1/2; 173
Dunkel Pick: VMI (-7 1/2); Under

Game 565-566: Campbell vs. Gardner-Webb (6:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Campbell 42.421; Gardner-Webb 54.234
Dunkel Line: Gardner-Webb by 12; 128
Vegas Line: Gardner-Webb by 8; 124 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Gardner-Webb (-8); Over

Game 567-568: Liberty vs. High Point (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Liberty 49.439; High Point 48.253
Dunkel Line: Liberty by 1; 144
Vegas Line: High Point by 3 1/2; 138
Dunkel Pick: Liberty (+3 1/2); Over

Game 569-570: East Tennessee State vs. Stetson (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: East Tennessee State 44.220; Stetson 48.929
Dunkel Line: Stetson by 4 1/2; 138
Vegas Line: Stetson by 5 1/2; 141
Dunkel Pick: East Tennessee State (+5 1/2); Under

Game 571-572: USC-Upstate vs. Jacksonville (8:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: USC-Upstate 48.264; Jacksonville 46.616
Dunkel Line: USC-Upstate by 1 1/2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Today's NBA Picks

LA Clippers at Denver

The Nuggets look to build on their 10-1 ATS record in their last 11 home games against teams with a winning road record. Denver is the pick (-3 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Nuggets favored by 6. Dunkel Pick: Denver (-3 1/2). Here are all of today's picks.

THURSDAY, MARCH 7
Time Posted: 8:00 a.m. EST

Game 501-502: Oklahoma City at New York (8:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma City 128.281; New York 123.082
Dunkel Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 5; 213
Vegas Line & Total: No Line

Game 503-504: LA Clippers at Denver (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Clippers 121.405; Denver 127.238
Dunkel Line & Total: Denver by 6; 208
Vegas Line & Total: Denver by 3 1/2; 213 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Denver (-3 1/2); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Today's NHL Picks

Vancouver at Columbus

The Canucks look to build on their 10-1 record in their last 11 games versus the Blue Jackets. Vancouver is the pick (-165) according to Dunkel, which has the Canucks favored by 1/2 a goal. Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-165). Here are all of today's picks.

THURSDAY, MARCH 7
Time Posted 9:00 a.m. EST

Game 51-52: Vancouver at Columbus (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Vancouver 11.581; Columbus 11.230
Dunkel Line & Total: Vancouver by 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-165); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-165); Under

Game 53-54: Florida at Washington (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida 11.257; Washington 11.170
Dunkel Line & Total: Florida by 1/2; 6 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Washington (-170); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida (+150); Over

Game 55-56: Montreal at Carolina (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Montreal 12.421; Carolina 11.457
Dunkel Line & Total: Montreal by 1; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Carolina (-115); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Montreal (-105); Over

Game 57-58: Buffalo at New Jersey (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Buffalo 10.695; New Jersey 10.793
Dunkel Line & Total: New Jersey by 1/2; 4
Vegas Line & Total: New Jersey (-135); 5
Dunkel Pick: New Jersey (-135); Under

Game 59-60: NY Rangers at NY Islanders (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Rangers 10.741; NY Islanders 12.180
Dunkel Line & Total: NY Islanders by 1 1/2; 6

Game 61-62: Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh 12.163; Philadelphia 11.535
Dunkel Line & Total: Pittsburgh by 1/2; 5 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Pittsburgh (-120); 6
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-120); Under

Game 63-64: Toronto at Boston (7:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 11.001; Boston 12.866
Dunkel Line & Total: Boston by 2; 4 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Boston (-200); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-200); Under

Game 65-66: Winnipeg at Tampa Bay (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Winnipeg 11.357; Tampa Bay 10.799
Dunkel Line & Total: Winnipeg by 1/2; 7
Vegas Line & Total: Tampa Bay (-140); 6
Dunkel Pick: Winnipeg (+120); Over

Game 67-68: Edmonton at Detroit (7:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Edmonton 10.924; Detroit 12.981
Dunkel Line & Total: Detroit by 2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Detroit (-170); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-170); Under

Game 69-70: St. Louis at Phoenix (9:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis 11.349; Phoenix 11.074
Dunkel Line & Total: St. Louis by 1/2; 6

Game 71-72: Dallas at Los Angeles (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Dallas 10.188; Los Angeles 13.343
Dunkel Line & Total: Los Angeles by 3; 4
Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles (-165); 5
Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-165); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:17 AM
RickJ's Handicapping Picks Thursday College Hoops:
1/2 Unit Plays
508 Florida St U 125
510 Georgia U 126

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:17 AM
JOE WIZ FREE PLAY

Northern Arizona +4 over Montana St.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:18 AM
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

CBB PEPPERDINE at SAN DIEGO

Play On - Any team (PEPPERDINE) after being beaten by the spread by 24 or more points total in their last three games, in a game involving two marginal losing teams (40 to 49%)
41-15 over the last 5 seasons. ( 73.2% 24.5 units )
11-6 this year. ( 64.7% 4.4 units )

CBB E WASHINGTON at IDAHO ST.

Play Against - Home teams with a money line of +135 to -155 (IDAHO ST) after having lost 5 or 6 of their last 7 games, terrible team, winning 20% or less of their games on the season.
45-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 71.4% 25.7 units )
10-6 this year. ( 62.5% 3.2 units )

CBB LONG BEACH ST at CAL DAVIS

Play Over - Home teams where the first half total is 65.5 to 70.5 good free throw shooting team (69-73%) against an average free throw shooting team (65-69%), in a game involving two average rebounding teams (+/-3 reb/game) after 15+ games.
46-18 over the last 5 seasons. ( 71.9% 26.2 units )
1-0 this year. ( 100.0% 1.0 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
StatFox Super Situations™ - FoxSheets

NBA OKLAHOMA CITY at NEW YORK

Play Under - Any team an excellent offensive team (>=76 PPG) against an average defensive team (92-98 PPG) after 42+ games, after leading in their previous game by 15 or more points at the half.
41-15 over the last 5 seasons. ( 73.2% 24.5 units )
3-1 this year. ( 75.0% 1.9 units )

NBA LA CLIPPERS at DENVER

Play Against - Underdogs vs the money line (LA CLIPPERS) revenging a loss vs opponent of 10 points or more, playing on back-to-back days.
334-94 over the last 5 seasons. ( 78.0% 102.3 units )
25-8 this year. ( 75.8% -0.4 units )

NBA OKLAHOMA CITY at NEW YORK

Play Under - Any team vs. the 1rst half line after going under the total by more than 24 points in their previous game, in a game involving two good teams (60% to 75%)
167-102 since 1997. ( 62.1% 54.8 units )
3-1 this year. ( 75.0% 1.9 units )

Can'tPickAWinner
HANDICAPPING KINGS

JIMMY

7:00PM Virginia vs Florida State
[508] Florida State +4 -110

7:05PM Florida Panthers vs Washington Capitals
[53] UNDER 5.5 -125

7:35PM Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red Wings
[68] Detroit Red Wings -170

9:00PM Portland State vs Weber State
[550] Weber State -16.5 -110

PJ (TENNIS)

2:00PM Kimiko Date Krumm vs Galina Voskoboeva
[325] Kimiko Date Krumm +125

2:00PM Viktor Troicki vs David Goffin
[169] Viktor Troicki -170

3:15PM Leonardo Mayer vs Xavier Malisse
[202] Xavier Malisse -160

7:45PM Magdalena Rybarikova vs Romina Oprandi
[346] Romina Oprandi +130

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:19 AM
NBA Doubleheader: Thunder at Knicks, Clippers at Nuggets

Oklahoma City Thunder at New York Knicks (+3.5, 206.5)

The New York Knicks passed their first taste with an ailing Carmelo Anthony sidelined, but the degree of difficulty will scrape the Madison Square Garden rafters if the star forward can't go in Thursday's matchup against the visiting Oklahoma City Thunder. Anthony remained mum on the condition of his knee, but coach Mike Woodson said the stiffness and soreness that the team's leading scorer has been feeling was being caused by fluid in the joint. Noting that rest is the best cure, Woodson labeled Anthony as a game-time decision for Oklahoma City.

The Thunder seem to be back on track following their three-game swoon last month, winning five of their last six and coming off victories over both Los Angeles squads - at the Clippers on Sunday and at home against the Lakers on Tuesday. Guard Russell Westbrook has led the resurgence by averaging 32.2 points during the six-game run, putting up at least 37 points on three occasions. Oklahoma City, which has won five of the last six matchups with New York, is three games back of the San Antonio Spurs in the race for the top seed in the Western Conference.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE THUNDER (44-16, 36-22-2 ATS): Kevin Durant is in position to capture his fourth consecutive scoring title, leading Anthony by a slight margin (28.6 to 28.2). But Durant has been showing off other facets of his expanding game of late, registering a pair of triple-doubles and averaging 10.2 rebounds over his last seven games. He has three triple-doubles this season after failing to record one in his first five seasons. Oklahoma City ranks among the league's leaders with 15 turnovers per game, but it tied a league record by committing only two in the win over the Lakers.

ABOUT THE KNICKS (37-21, 28-28-2 ATS): Turnovers were also an issue for New York in Wednesday's 87-77 victory in Detroit. The Knicks entered the game committing a league-low 11.5, but they had 11 in the first quarter and 21 in the game - one short of the team's season high. Forward Amar'e Stoudemire again helped filled the offensive void left by Anthony's absence, tying his season high with 22 points off the bench. Stoudemire, who played a season-high 32 minutes, has scored in double figures in six consecutive games and is shooting 71.9 percent in that span.

TRENDS:

* Home team is 6-1 ATS in the last seven meetings.
* Over is 5-1 in the last six meetings in New York.
* Under is 5-1 in the last six meetings.
* Thunder are 3-8 ATS in the last 11 meetings in New York.

BUZZER BEATERS:

1. Anthony has averaged 27.2 points in 25 career games against Oklahoma City.

2. The Thunder have lost two of their last three games in New York, with the win coming in overtime.

3. Oklahoma City leads the league in block shots (7.6) while the Knicks are tied for last at 3.8.

Los Angeles Clippers at Denver Nuggets (-4, 213.5)

The Denver Nuggets look to extend their six-game winning streak on Thursday when they host the Los Angeles Clippers, who bounced back from a disappointing loss to Oklahoma City with a convincing win over Milwaukee on Wednesday. The Nuggets have won 11 consecutive games at home and are 26-3 at the Pepsi Center, and they’re facing a Clippers team that arrived in Denver early Thursday morning after beating the Bucks.

The teams have split their first two games this season, with each squad winning at home. The Clippers hold the third spot in the Western Conference playoff race, while Denver has moved 1 1/2 games behind fourth-place Memphis. Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin enters the contest on a high note after recording his third career triple-double with 23 points, 11 rebounds and a career-high 11 assists against Milwaukee.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT, Prime Ticket (Los Angeles)

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (44-19, 36-27-0 ATS): Griffin is averaging 19.8 points over his last six games, but he’s been held to an average of 12.5 points and 7.5 rebounds in two games against the Nuggets this season. Guard Jamal Crawford scored a game-high 22 points in a 112-100 win over Denver on Dec. 25, and he had 25 points on Wednesday against the Bucks. While Crawford is making a strong case for the NBA Sixth Man of the Year award, guard Matt Barnes has also been a key reserve. Barnes hit six 3-pointers against Milwaukee, and he’s averaging a career-high 10.3 points. After facing Denver, the Clippers begin a three-game homestand against Detroit on Sunday.

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (40-22, 37-24-1 ATS): Denver has won 15 of its last 19 games with Ty Lawson leading the way. The fourth-year point guard is enjoying the best stretch of his career while averaging 20.8 points, 7.5 assists and 1.67 steals over the last 24 games. Forward Danilo Gallinari, averaging 16.7 points and 5.3 boards, had 23 points and made five 3-pointers in a 120-113 win over Sacramento on Tuesday. Forward Kenneth Faried had 19 points and 12 rebounds in the victory, giving him two straight double-doubles. The Nuggets rank second in the NBA in points off turnovers and first in fast-break points, and they’ll look to wear down a tired Clippers team in the second half.

TRENDS:

* Clippers are 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings in Denver.
* Clippers are 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings.
* Under is 9-4 in the last 13 meetings.
* Underdog is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings.

BUZZER BEATERS:

1. The Nuggets have won 15 of the last 24 games against the Clippers since 2006-07.

2. The Clippers are 33-2 when leading after the first quarter.

3. Denver is 44-8 since the start of the 2009-10 season when facing an opponent in the second game of a back-to-back at home.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Paul Leiner

100* Oregon +3

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Don Best Consensus

Clippers at Nuggets
Pick: Over

With the league's 3rd (Nuggets) & 9th (Clippers) best scoring offenses, you better believe this game will include some high scoring firepower. The OVER is 10-4 in the Clippers last 14 games vs. NBA Northwest opponents. The Over is 14-3 in Denver's last 17 games vs. NBA Pacific opponents. The OVER is also 11-3 in Denver's last 14 home games. Play Clippers-Denver Over.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Beat Your Bookie

Denver Nuggets

VMI
E Tenn St
U Mass
La. Tech

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Gametime

Charleston Southern
VMI
E Tenn St
Bradley
San Diego

NHL
Vanc
Boston

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 11:35 AM
GoldSheet
CAL POLY SLO by 19 over UC Riverside (Thursday, March 7)
HAWAII by 9 over CS Northridge (Thursday, March 7)

DENVER by 14 over LA Clippers (Thursday, March 7)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Sports Cash System POD
Date: March 7 2013
NCAA College Basketball
Kentucky -3.5 over Georgia (buy half point to -3 if possible) (NCAA College Basketball)

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Ben Burns 8* High Noon Annihilator

EARLY GAME

Charleston Southern

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Betting Line Moves NCAAB 3/7

527 cal riverside +14

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Brandon Lang

10 Dime Money Move #4 In A Row

Georgia +3

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 12:37 PM
JACK JONES
College Basketball Premium Picks

NCAA-B | Mar 07 '13 (9:00p)
OREGON STATE vs UTAH U
UTAH U
-2-102 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* CBB Thursday No-Doubt Rout on Utah -2

The Utah Utes have been one of the most underrated teams in the Pac-12 all season. This is a team that has beaten the likes of Washington on the road, and Colorado and Arizona State at home. It has also taken Arizona down to the wire in both meetings, falling by just 3 points on the road and 4 at home to the Wildcats.

Utah is a respectable 9-7 at home this season. It will be up against an Oregon State team that is just 2-6 in true road games this year. It will also be out for revenge on the Beavers after losing the first meeting 64-82 on the road on February 6th.

It appears Oregon State has given up on its season. It has lost four straight with three of those coming by double-digits to drop to 13-16 on the year. It is also coming off a big loss at in-state rival Oregon, setting the Beavers up for a letdown spot here.

Utah is a perfect 6-0 ATS in home games revenging a same season loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons. The Utes are 16-6 ATS in their last 22 games following a S.U. loss. Take Utah Thursday.

-= TOP PLAY =-

NCAA-B | Mar 07 '13 (9:00p)
Oregon vs Colorado
Colorado
-2½-109 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

20* Pac-12 GAME OF THE MONTH on Colorado -2.5

The Colorado Buffaloes (19-9) are squarely on the bubble in terms of making the NCAA Tournament. They realize that a home win over Oregon tonight would go a long way in to putting them on the right side of that bubble. That's why the Buffaloes won't be lacking any motivation tonight.

Colorado is 11-2 at home this season, outscoring opponents by 13.4 points/game. It has impressive home wins over the likes of Colorado State (70-61), Stanford (75-54), Cal (81-71) and Arizona (71-58). Oregon is actually getting outscored on the road this season with losses to the likes of Cal (54-58), Stanford (52-76) and UTEP (84-91).

The Buffaloes have won three of their last four meetings with the Ducks. Colorado is 8-0 ATS versus good rebounding teams - outrebounding opponents by 4+ per game this season. Oregon is 1-9 ATS versus teams who are called for 17 or less fouls/game after 15+ games this season. These two trends combine for a 17-1 system backing the Buffaloes. Bet Colorado Thursday.

[ back to top (http://www.therxforum.com/#top_label) ]
NBA Basketball Premium Picks

NBA | Mar 07 '13 (10:35p)
Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver Nuggets
Los Angeles Clippers
+4½-105 (http://affiliates.5dimes.com/tracking/Affiliate.asp?AffID=af000123&mediaTypeID=633&Image=/tracking/banner/160x600/5dimes-MB-160x600v4.gif&AffUrlID=176) at 5dimes (http://www.5dimes.com/)

15* Clippers/Nuggets TNT Late-Night BAILOUT on Los Angeles +4.5

The Los Angeles Clippers are showing solid value as a 4.5-point underdog tonight against the Denver Nuggets in a game that will go right down to the wire. I fully expect the Clippers to win this game outright, but I'll simply take the points for some insurance.

Denver comes in overvalued due to its current 6-game winning streak. Four of those six wins came against teams with losing records. Now, the Nuggets will meet their match tonight in the Clippers. Los Angeles has won nine of its last 11 games overall with its only losses coming to San Antonio and Oklahoma City, which are top two teams in the Western Conference.

This is clearly an excellent matchup for the Clippers considering they have won six of the last eight meetings in this series dating back to 2011, which includes a 2-1 road mark. Los Angeles is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings, including 5-1 ATS in its last 6 meetings in Denver. The underdog is 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings as well.

This lay falls into a system that is 72-28 (72%) ATS since 1996. It tells us to bet on road teams (LA CLIPPERS) - average defensive team (92-98 PPG) against a poor defensive team (98-102 PPG) after 42+ games, after a combined score of 205 points or more 2 straight games.

The Clippers are 24-9 ATS in their last 33 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game. Los Angeles is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 road games. The Clippers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. The Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Thursday games. Roll with the Clippers Thursday.

Can'tPickAWinner
4_SEASONS CBB Power Plays of the Day
NEW MEXICO ST UNDER 134
SAN FRANCISCO UNDER 135
COLORADO UNDER 129

Can'tPickAWinner
Daily NHL Shots on Goal March 07, 2013 6:14 AM by Nick Pellegrino

61 Pittsburgh Penguins (-120), at Philadelphia

69 St. Louis-Phoenix, Under 5 (Pick)

Results

2013 NHL Wed (0-2-0) Overall Record: 56-61-1

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 12:39 PM
GamingToday’s Consensus Picks March 07, 2013 6:29 AM by GT Staff

NBA Basketball

503 Los Angeles Clippers +4

503 Los Angeles Clippers/Denver Nuggets OVER 213½

NCAA Basketball

507 Virginia -4½

514 Colorado -3

518 Utah State -13

520 Denver -12½

522 Michigan State -4

548 Montana -10½

NHL Hockey

56 Carolina Hurricanes

68 Detroit Red Wings

Results

2012-13 NBA Wed (1-5-0) Overall Record: 211-224-5

2012-13 NCAA BK Wed (3-2-1) Overall Record: 207-242-15

2013 NHL (0-0-0) Overall Record: 3-3-0

Can'tPickAWinner
NCAA Basketball Play of the Day March 07, 2013 6:44 AM by GT Staff

Wisconsin at Michigan State -4 at 6:00 p.m. PT ESPN2

Rizzo and his troops need to get a win as they head into tournament play, they have lost three straight and that will end tonight on ESPN2, also Tom Rizzo has gone 66-4 SU at home in his career.

522 Michigan State -4

Can'tPickAWinner
RTG Sports - Winthrop Eagles +8.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 12:40 PM
The Philly Godfather

My Moves

[534] CS NORTHRIDGE -2½ 500: -2.5
[563] LONGWOOD +7½ 250: +7.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 12:40 PM
John Harrison:

Thunder - 7

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 12:52 PM
xpertpicks 3/7

ncaab:
East Tennessee State +5 over Stetson
Massachusetts -1 over Butler
Virginia -3.5 over Florida State
Louisiana Tech +2 over New Mexico State
Charleston Southern -8.5 over Winthrop

nba:
Denver -3.5 over Los Angeles Clippers

nhl:
Detroit -170 over Edmonton
Los Angeles -170 over Dallas

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 01:03 PM
5Lines

(Lost last game)
Today's Winning Team is:
NBA - Denver Nuggets : u212.5
Cost: -110

Run Line for 03/07/2013

(Won last 6 games)
Today's Winning Team is:
NBA - Los Angeles Clippers : +3.5
Cost: -110

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Wunderdog Sports Free Pick

Game: Texas San Antonio at San Jose State (10:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Texas San Antonio -1 (-110)
It has been a rough season for San Jose State. The Spartans were a respectable 9-6 in the early going, but then the wheels fell off, as they have gone 0-12 since. This team has all the markings of a team that has not only lost their confidence, but have quit as well. San Jose St. has lost their last five games by an average of 18.4 points per game. Texas San Antonio has risen above a bad season by winning three of their last four, and have revenge to play for here, and I expect them to get it. The Roadrunners have run the table in their last four when taking on a team with a losing home record, while the Spartans have taken the donut at home in their last eight at 0-8 ATS. Play on UT San Antonio in this one.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Bryan Leonard

double dime bet

Oregon +3.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Larry Ness
10* conference total GOM: MSU/Wisosin over
Las Vegas insider: Sothern Illinois

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Matt Fargo 10* CBB Enforcer

New Mexico State

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Andy Iskoe | CBBSides - Thursday, Mar 7 2013 9:00PM
522 Michigan St. -4.5 vs 521 Wisconsin double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Scott Spreitzer | CBBSides - Thursday, Mar 7 2013 10:00PM
524 Pacific -4.5 vs 523 UC Irvine double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Mike Hook | CBB Sides - Thursday, Mar 7 2013 9:00PM
547 Cal St. Sacramento 10.0 vs 548 Montana double-dime bet

Analysis: SACRAMENTO ST. +10 is a DOUBLE STAR CBB PLAY for Thursday, March 7th!

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Greg Shaker

3* UC Davis
2* S. Carolina Upstate
2* Cal St. Sacramento

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Chris Jordan: 300 La Tech +2.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Nelly

Penn St

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Bryan rosica 3/7/13 75dimes is la clippers +4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Larry Ness

NM St-2

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Kelso

100 Units
Colorado (-3) over Oregon

15 Units
CalSanta Barbara (-5½) over Fullerton State

5 Units
Sacramento St (+10) over Montana

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Wayne Root

No Limit
Colorado (-2½) over Oregon

Millionaire
Georgia (+3) over Kentucky

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Jimmy Boyd
5* CBB CS Northridge -2.5
3* CBB Sacramento St +10.5
3* CBB Portland St +16.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 04:41 PM
bob balfe-3/7/13

cbb-long beach state
cbb-kentucky

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Mike Jacobs

10,000 Dime Georgia

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Robert Ferringo
NHL
4-Unit Pick Take #61 Pittsburgh (-1.25) over Philadelphia (7 pm, Thursday, March 7th)
Third meeting of the year between these two rivals with each team winning on each other home ice after the Flyers beat the Penguins in a back and fourth game in Pittsburgh on February 20th. The Flyers have given Pittsburgh problems after Philadelphia knocked the Penguins out of the playoffs last year but Philadelphia is inconsistent this year and has had problems on defense allowing four or more goals in three of their last six games and will head into this game without key defenseman Nicklas Grossman who was injuries in their last game. The Flyers aren't healthy right now while Pittsburgh only has defenseman Paul Martin (http://mail.aol.com/37547-111/aol-6/en-us/Lite/MsgRead.aspx?folder=NewMail&uid=33390305&seq=0&searchIn=none&searchQuery=&start=0&sort=received&sortDir=descending#) on the mend, Pittsburgh is deep and just a better team right now then Philadelphia and with this game being on the road we can lay the short price rather then the minus 1.85 home favorite that the Penguins were back on February 20th. Look for a solid hockey game from
the road team tonight.

2-Unit Pick Take #59 New York Rangers (-1.10) over New York Islanders (7pm, Thursday, March 7th)
This price of basically of just a pick'em suggest that these two teams are pretty much equal which I don't agree with. The Rangers have won three straight and have their key off season move forward Rick Nash heating up with with a seven game point streak and coming off a two goal game against the Flyers. The Islanders are better but I still think their is a gap in talent here which these line doesn't show. These games are always intense when these hook up, I think the Rangers are at the start of a good month for them after a slow start and I think we will see a big game effort tonight.

2-Unit Pick Take Under (6) Winnipeg at Tampa Bay (7:35pm, Thursday, March 7th)
The Jets are coming off a 4-1 loss to the young and injuries riddle Panthers and now catch a Tampa Bay team that thumped them earlier in the year 8-3. The Jets will start goalie Al Montoya marking the first time that the back up will start in the last ten games and just the third time this year. Look for a defense first menality from the Jets tonight playing a Tampa Bay team that head coach Guy Boucher has been stressing better play as a team in the defensive zone. While Tampa has a good offense they do go in stretches of inconsistent play while Winnipeg just doesn't have the offensive talent to play a fast paced game. The total listed at six goals is high here and I will take that value.

2-Unit Pick Take Over (5.5) Edmonton at Detroit (7:35 pm, Thursday, March 7th)
After a offensive breakout in back to back games scoring 12 goals the Red Wings have scored just six goals in their last four games that could change tonight against a Edmonton team that has allowed four goals in their last three games and have gone over the total in four straight. The Oilers are young but have some of the best offensive talent in the league with time being the only factor from this team success. While the Red Wings have been leaning on goalie Jimmy Howard over the last five games with a 1.38 goals against Howard does throw in bad games at times. I think Detroit and the Oilers will be in a north to south type of hockey game tonight and I think this one will get over the total, the twenty cents that we can take back here in value.

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 05:59 PM
JdWarriors5
butler +1.5, clippers +4

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Guaranteed Picks Today

OKC
Nuggets and Over gm
Long B St
UK
FSU
Oregon
Mich St
NW

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:02 PM
SB Professor NHL Picks 3/7

53. Florida Panthers +144
57. Buffalo Sabres +129
63. Toronto Maple Leafs +175
65. Winnipeg Jets +130
67. Edmonton Oilers +150
71. Dallas Stars +155

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Dave Essler

Umass

Georgia
New Mexico St

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Pure profit plays 3/7

Tx st +12
pacific -5.5
CS Fuller +5.5

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Godfather Locks
Georgia +2.5
New Mexico State -2.5
New York Knicks +8

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Seabass Report for Thursday:
200 Sacramento State
200 Pepperdine
200 Clippers
100 Georgia
100 UNDER Knicks

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:11 PM
alatex

20* Butler

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Stephen Nover | CBB Sides - Thursday, Mar 7 2013 10:00PM
524 Pacific -5.0(-110) Hilton (http://www.pregame.com/en/main/sports-betting-lines-odds/) vs 523 UC Irvine double-dime bet

Can'tPickAWinner
03-07-2013, 06:38 PM
CAL Spts

4* Mich st
4* Sac st
4* Ore st Under
3* Port st

Dancin' Shoes
03-07-2013, 09:18 PM
LEGIT PICKS

Thursday 3/7/13 Plays...

3* NORTHERN ARIZONA +4.5 (7PM PST)

---LEGIT PICK'S WARNING: Practicing Money Management & Shopping Lines Can Lead to Long Term Success--